SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Following orders from a lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, unfortunately it looks like he gave up on Kimmy. I didn't hear from him anymore at all, though I've been poking him with several characters today Crying or Very sad

ETA

Wednesday July 17
20:38 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Hey mister, why the sudden silence? I'm ready to play. Are you?
Xxx

21:01 Steph to Benny wrote:
Okay suit yourself then

Thursday July 18
13:37 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Why the silence? You're not still shy are you? Ok let's play a game. We're going to pretend this is a bind date. I'll put on a blindfold and you're going to surprise me. I only got that you are experienced for your years. I once had the pleasure of having a fling with a man of 45. Don't judge, I know he's almost old enough to be my father, but at least he knew how to please a woman. Do you? All night long...

13:39 Kimmy to Sonny wrote:
I guess you and your uncle are all the same. You both are afraid of woman and refuse to answer messages at the time a woman needs you most. Really nice. If you get this message, tell your uncle that I'm getting impatient and I don't like his behaviour.

17:10 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed,

You're not communicating and I assume you're not taking action. I just intercepted messages that Kimmy has been on a shopping spree and is spending serious money. We're losing a payday here quickly. Start talking

Jack

I'm going to play one last card to try to get him on that bus.
21:22 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
I miss your messages. What's wrong. I really want to hear your voice, but it's tricky. I'm going to the town tomorrow for a manicure and I'll have cell reception then. Can you call me? Only for a really short time, because I'm afraid Jack will notice and I'll be really screwed then, but I really want to hear you. ๐Ÿ˜˜

Golden Pig x5 Closed lad accounts x1204 Vcamera x155 Safari x30 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer x3 Sand TimerSand Timer x1 The Church of the Old Gods x2 Mortar Whip Jack Boot Flying Monkey Mc Fry ๐Ÿ† Santa ๐Ÿฐ

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He wrote back to the widow with drool on his chin. He really wants her money.
He wanted $3K for a kitchen remodel. A kitchen large enough to feed 100 orphans......Anyway, she said he probably needed at least 10X that amount, she would speak to some friends..........
Anyone who has dealt with this lad knows he passes off the "Austin" account as either his lawyer, accountant, financial officer, business partner etc. So he is paving the road for the inevitable donations.
Since he is reluctant to leave Lagos Nigeria, I am hoping to meet up in Abuja to personally hand him cash. We shall see.........

Quote:
Can I ask one question?? Do you by any chance know how to make payment to a domiciliary account?? Because that's the account the Head of Orphanage do use to receive foreign donations. I know it might not be appropriate to ask such question, but I am optimistic.

For the record she ignored his question and told him to focus on the plans for the kitchen.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No response from the lad. I think he really gave up on Kimmy Crying or Very sad That's a bummer. Though the lad is an asshole, I really enjoyed this bait.

Golden Pig x5 Closed lad accounts x1204 Vcamera x155 Safari x30 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer x3 Sand TimerSand Timer x1 The Church of the Old Gods x2 Mortar Whip Jack Boot Flying Monkey Mc Fry ๐Ÿ† Santa ๐Ÿฐ

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Last edited by Linoline on Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Months ago during the Wells Fargo portion of the bait, he gave up on anyone not immediately sending money. He likes the low hanging fruit. I wanted that safari camp holiday for him. One starts to wonder......if his fear of women is real! LOL
This morning he writes again about buying larger pots to cook for more children and possibly adding 25 gas cook tops with 4 burners each. I am starting to think this guy makes it up as he goes.

Quote:
Maybe you didn't read my last question when I asked about the Domiciliary account; I'm still anticipating a response to that.

We want this kitchen built on or before the end of next week;

The widow will respond later today, but she will reiterate she needs solid numbers and plans before committing. It is laughable that an entire new wing will be built onto the orphanage in a week's time. He added to that line

Quote:
the engineer should be laying out plans for the master classed kitchen while we get those materials need to furnish the kitchen up to standards.

So in essence, there are no final plans, no permits, no funding and it will be done by the end of next week. Really and truly, how stupid does this lad think he 'clients" are? LOL

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Biggest lie of the day I have received so far..............the lad from the orphanage sent the following. I'm doubtful he is being truthful.

Quote:
I am not focused on the money, Believe me I am more focused on seeing the smiles on the children faces than getting donations.

Now he has 200 children all to be provided for with a new kitchen in under 10 days. Sure.

pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to show what an arrogant and selfish prick the Austin lad is, as if we didnโ€™t know already, I present to you the lads shopping list ofโ€gadgetsโ€ he gave to and is expecting from Elizabeth.

Quote:
1. The Samsung Galaxy s10+ (Which is for me)
Specifications: Memory (12GB RAM), Camera (16MP)
2. The iPhone Xs Max (Which is my mom's belated birthday gift)
Specification: Memory (4GB RAM), Camera (12MP)
3. The Apple Mac-book Laptop (Which is what I'll use for video chatting you)
Specification: Memory (128GB RAM), Processor (Intel Core i5 3rd generation)
4. The Play Station 4 Pro (Which is for me and my friends to play over the weekend or when less busy)
Specifications: Memory (1TB HDD), Processor (Jaguar 8-core)

Love the way he thinks she is responsible for buying his mum an expensive iPhone.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Austin wanted one of my characters to pay for a lawyer for him to come to England and try out for pro football teams. So the guy has nerve!

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in contact with 'the son' again. And since everybody here just calls him Austin I won't bother anymore to change the name. Since they don't respond to mails anymore but are active on hangouts, I decided to give it another shot

Kimmy: Hi. Long time, where did you suddenly go
Austin: I don't know... All of a sudden, my mails seems not have reached you..
Kimmy: That's strange. I've been emailing you. Did you get them?
Your uncle seems to not receive anything anymore from me. Or he's not responding. Is he ill?
Hope you're ok
Austin: I did receive all your mails.. I guess he's busy with work.. Yeah I'm okay and you?? Hope you're in good condition??
Kimmy: We were supposed to meet and then he suddenly stopped messaging me. Made me sad. It was really strange because only a day or two earlier I found out that someone has been using his email and I've been talking to someone else for a while. Then when he told me about that and was said he was coming to meet me he went quiet. I don't understand. Maybe it was someone else again and not your uncle. Anyway. I did have a good time in pendjari. The people there were all very nice, but I'm home now and we're leaving soon on that stupid cruise.
Austin: Wait a minute... You were in Africa?? Pendjari?? Isn't that in Benin?? Or somewhere around there?? WOW!! This is so hard to believe.. Now you're back home for another cruise?? What cruise could that be??
Austin: Even for the fact I wanted you to come over to meet with me, yet you went behind my back to go meet my uncle.... That's so not fair to say the least..
Can we video chat??
Kimmy: Hmm.. sorry. I kinda liked him
But he let me down
And yes pendjari is in Benin
Austin: Why didn't you come straight to Nigeria??
Can we video chat?? I wanna see your face even if it's for a minute??
Kimmy: It was a last minute thing
Didn't have the chance to get a visa
Can't. That function is disabled for some reason
Austin: How??
What kinda phone are you using??
Kimmy: Don't know
I couldn't even use hangouts for weeks
Austin: "Last minute thing"??
Kimmy: I suspect Jack our it guy, he's a prick
Austin: Who's Jack?? Maybe he's the reason why you've not been receiving my mails
Voice call??
Kimmy: Same problem.
Maybe but I don't understand why he'd do that
My mom calls me, I'll be back later today.
Austin: Can you at least send me a picture of yourself?? You know you haven't done that?? Make it beautiful
Kimmy: Really? I didn't send you one? Ok, I will this evening
Austin: Swears you didn't...
Kimmy: Laters
Austin: Make it sexy okay?? would really wanna see your face??
And can I get your cellphone number?? Maybe we could talk later tonight??

An hour later he got a message from Jack
Quote:
Austin,

Didn't your father inform you about the rules? I only unblocked your contact because he failed to deliver like some impotent loser. He was this close to getting the money from Kimmy, but he chose to walk away.

I hoped that maybe if I gave you another chance we'd have a shot at getting our hands on the money.

I'm going to remind you of the rules

- no videocalls or video recordings from Kimmy
- no voicecalls
- don't try to call or text her on her phone number.
- break the rules again and it means my share will go up by 2% for every warning. Right now my share is 20%. This time I won't increase it, but play by the rules. I can block you again say any given time.

Kimmy's parents are psycho if you ask me and I need to report everything to them. What do you think happens if they find out she's calling or videocalls with an African scammer? Exactly. I lose my job, you lose a chance at the money. And believe me, she's loaded.

My system flags at certain words or phrases, so don't try to outsmart me. If I think I need to I can see everything. Play your game well and we can get rich.

Jack

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is strange.....is it coincidence that as my old widow proposed meeting face to face with the Dr., that the son is now in contact with you again?! Are they avoiding any in person meetings and those who propose them get pushed aside? Just wondering.........

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This contact was on my initiative and on another platform, so I don't know if it's a coincidence

Kimmy: I can't give you my number, My parents will freak if they see that I've been calling or receiving calls with an african number. They finally allowed me on facebook. I don't want to mess it up now
Here's a picture I made last week in Pendjari
(same one as I sent his uncle, but with different text written on it)
Austin: Wow!!! I doubt if this is really you??
This is so amazing!!!
What time is it over there?? Take a picture now and send it and I'll believe it's you
Kimmy: ๐Ÿ˜„
Only if you do the same
funny guy
I was just writing an email to you about what happened
Austin: I'm making use of the laptop now; said you were on Facebook right??
What happened?? Oooh!! So now you find me interesting??
Kimmy: ahw, you're not going to act like a cry baby now are you?
you want me to hit send on that email while I make a picture for you?
Austin: Yea... Go ahead.. For now let's chat here okay?? And be quick in making that picture, Tino (Austin) is craving to see it๐Ÿ™ƒ
Kimmy: Tino?
lol
Austin: Yeah that's what they call me here... It's a nickname for me
When precisely will you be back from this "Cruise"?
Kimmy: It's planned to be 4 weeks, but who knows. They mhight extend it
so Tino, I just sent you the story

Quote:
So I guess I have some explaining to do, because we didn't chat in a while. Well, you and Bas were both not responding anymore to my emails, only your uncle and it kinda happened that he was nice and I liked him so I decided to give my parents some excuses and come to Africa. But he told me that it would take a while to get a Nigerian visa, so I decided to go to Benin, which is so close, so I thought it wouldn't be a problem and I found out that Nigerans don't even need a visa to go to Benin, so it seemd like the perfect solution. I bought him a lot of gifts and brought enough cash, because I couldn't use my card there or my parents would find out.
So as soon as I was there your uncle started to act all weird and didn't want to meet me there. Finally it turned out that his friend used his email to communicate with me, I still don't know for how long, but your uncle is older than the guy I was communicating with, he even sent me a picture, maybe you know him. So then he gave it back to someone that he said was your uncle and he sent me a picture and he said he is a lot older than the other guy who was 30, but he was also 30 and he sent me one picture. Then he said he wanted to come to me and then he stopped emailing me. So I still don't understand what happened, but I think that the friend didn't even once gave that email back to your uncle. I'm just sad and confused. I know your uncle is way older than 30, because of the way he speaks and it's not even possible that you have an uncle that young.
So I was actually hoping you could ask your uncle what's going on and who it was that has been communicating with me while he obviously wasn't. You know, maybe you can ask him to contact me again, I might even go back there, because I really liked Africa, and African guys are amazing. . But honestly I will only go back to Africa and meet with any of you if I know for sure, 100% certain who he is. Maybe you can shine a light on that, show me a picture of your uncle and ask him to send me a message once.
The last few days I've just been so confused about everything and since I think it's still your uncle's friend that's using his email I just stopped messaging him. I had to go back home because we're leaving on a cruise to Norway and Iceland tomorrow morning for a few weeks, which means, Yay, I'm in prison again for the next few weeks, under the guard of my parents.

<picture>
Austin: Shiver me wihiskers!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Is this what Bas has been enjoying all this while??!!!
Kimmy: haha, no
I made this one for you
Austin: ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Omg!!! I feel important already
Just read your mail and I laughed... Cause you called an amazing cruise "Prison"
Still don't believe that's my adorable kimmy๐Ÿค”... Take a picture with you throwing a kiss and I promise, I won't doubt anymore
Kimmy: ugh.. you try being stuck with my parents on a boat for 4 weeks
if you still doubt it's no use making pictures
Austin: Kimmy just this last one, and I promise I won't ask anymore... PLEASSSEE!!๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ช
Being stuck with them is gonna be fun to me
Kimmy: how is that fun for you?
Austin: It depends though
still waiting for that pic
Kim
Kimmy: ๐Ÿ˜
I'm not decent now
Just going into the shower
Austin: Take it!! Not nudes
I ain't asking for that
Just a photo of you throwing a kiss is what I need to believe Kimberly
Now she left me hanging.. Yay!! Thanks a Lot
45 mins later
Kimmy: Believe me or not, I'm not a puppet going to pose the way you want

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been a while, but I've been playing with austin and his flock of idiots ever since. I'm not posting, because it's all spread over multiple characters (his, I'm only Kimmy and Jack). Things got out of hand and Austin blocked Kimmy..... ok, she deserved it, because she was very publicly insulting him on his facebook page), but after a phonecall yesterday he was pretty much convinced that Kimberly is real. (that calling thing really seems to work getting the lads hooked)

So once again, Kimberly will be coming to Africa. For Austin this time. his 'uncle' is out of the picture for months now.

Quote:
Kimmy,

I hope you're happy now. I've updated my relationship status? That was the deal right? So i believe you should be getting your beautiful self ready to come meet me.

Was thinking of the gifts you should get while coming. I do love wrist-watches (especially the luxurious ones), A new phone won't be bad for me (the latest iPhone 11 Max). Oh! Not to forget a PlayStation as well will do as I really wanna play that while you're gone with my friends.

A little amount of cash along will do as well (let's say $50,000) for your stay here which we will use in getting you clothes, our traditional wears and accessories. So let me give you a well drafted items of the things i want you to buy:

1. Patek Philippe wrist-watch (for men)
2. Audemars Piguet wrist watch (for men)
3. Vacheron Constantin wrist watch (for men)
4. A. Lange & Sรถhne wrist watch (for men)
5. Jaeger-LeCoultre wrist watch (for men)
6. Rolex wrist watch (for men)
7. Breguet & Fils wrist watch (for men)
8. Girard-Perregaux wrist watch (for men)
9. Blancpain wrist watch (for men)
9. Cartier wrist watch (for men)
10. PlayStation 4 Pro (1TB)
11. iPhone 11 Max (512GB)
12. Luxurious perfumes
13. Some good sneakers as well (like Balenciaga, Nike, Adidas or your favorite; the Christian Loubotin).
14. Nice clothes as well.

Do you think this is much?? I think it is. The reason I put all of this is so that you can be able to hide the amount ($50,000) you're coming along with without them knowing such huge amount is there. Oh! Most of all, don't forget to bring your beautiful self ready to come meet me as well๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š. Have you met the agent? Sweetheart, i really love the way you laughed over the phone conversation we had yesterday.

It brought unending smile on my face. Remember, if you wanna come to me, if you wanna see me, PLEASE let your agent know that your last destination is "Lagos, Nigeria" and not Benin or Pendjari just like you did with my uncle. I'm sorry I'm bringing up bad memories but I don't want that mistake to occur.

You must make sure that he books your flight last destination to be "Lagos, Nigeria" because that is where i reside. If it's not in Lagos, then I'm not going to meet you. Also after you've booked it, do well to send me a scanned copy of your flight schedule so that as soon as you arrive the Lagos International airport (Mur'tala Mohammed Airport), I shall come there to meet with you so that we can go to any of the luxurious hotel around and have our alone time together.

Of course, all this is not a problem. Just that Kimberly doesn't have a visa to Nigeria, again... so he has to meet her in Cotonou in the golden tulip hotel. Then they will go to pendjari together, which will be all paid by Kimberly, because the other $50.000 and gifts for his uncle are still there (he doesn't realize this yet, but he will).
Lagos-Cotonou is relatively short, so we hope to get him moving this time, but I don't have high hopes to be honest. If he doesn't show up, we have a nice dolla-chop scenario available and after that I'm pretty much done with this idiot, who thinks he is so amazing that the complete female population should swoon at his feet drewling.

===============
14:40
Kimmy: I'm going to Paris!
Austin: Why??
Kimmy: Doing some more shopping there
Austin: You mean you wanna purchase everything ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“
Kimmy: And it's easier to explain, because my friend's aunt lives there and I go there now and then
So I'll arrange my tickets from there tomorrow
And yes, I'm trying to get it all
Austin: Will you as well send pictures of the items??
Kimmy: Gtg now, got a train to catch
Austin: Promise me you'll send the pictures??
And the flight schedule??
Kimmy: Have a nice trip kimmy...
Austin: You didn't answer me
Kimmy: Ok then. I'm going anyway
Austin: Have a nice trip baby๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š
Kimmy: Thanks cutie
Austin: I love you ๐Ÿ˜
Kimmy: Will send the pictures of the items and the flight schedule??

But that last message is conveniently left unread

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to hear he's still around. This was mentioned in the other thread, so I'm sure you're aware, but the border being closed between Nigeria and Benin could be an issue. Naturally Kimberly would be unaware of this, and an enterprising lad like this one will be able to make something work, but that could cause issues.

Also, didn't another one of the characters in this thread of baits (maybe it was on Yastreb's side) ask for a similar list of items? I remember the PlayStation. What a funny coincidence.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He has been using his "Austin" characters (and the various names they use) to get free phones from me of late. 5 different characters hit up for phones. And the Austin lad wants to come live with my widow lady in Canada. Idiot.
Glad you still have him on the hook!

plasmid
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A. Lange & Sohne at number 4? What desecration!

Great bait. Smile
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Huh, he doesn't want much, does he?
The greed of these lads is beyond belief!
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MrMystery314 wrote:
Also, didn't another one of the characters in this thread of baits (maybe it was on Yastreb's side) ask for a similar list of items? I remember the PlayStation. What a funny coincidence.

Kevin suggested the Playstation as a means to smuggling the cash; it wasn't going to work, but Cammy included it in the package of electrical goods that she sent.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday
13:20 Kimmy
Quote:
Hi. I've done some shopping already today but will do some more tomorrow and go to the travel agency. I hope there'll be a flight available soon. I bought some sexy underwears. I hope you like red. ๐Ÿ˜˜

17:03 Lad
Quote:
Laughs

The colour red is nice but blue is my thing....sorry for the late response tho I've been under the influence of the weather lately, its been raining all day.

Now talk to me,what's going on??

18:53 Lad
Quote:
No sweetheart, I'm actually sorry for not responding earlier. I was at a seminar and we just ended it. Red is my second favourite color after blue.

You didn't send the pictures i requested for? I hope you'll send me the flight schedule so as to enable me know your time of arrival.

19:38 Kimmy
Quote:
Everything is packed and ready and I'm planning to fly out tomorrow, but they needed some time to arrange a flight. There were several options. I'm going back to the travel agency tomorrow morning and will let you know the exact times. I'll take some time to shop for some blue in the morning. ๐Ÿ˜˜

19:56 Lad
Quote:
Kimmy you should at least send a photo of the packed gifts. It's not a must you snap all of them.

Also that flight schedule is more prominent because without it, i won't know the exact time for your arrival. It's not all the time I'm online, so that's why i need it.

20:05 Kimmy
Quote:
I just told you I don't have the flight schedule yet. My bags are packed and in a locked storage at the airport now. I will pick them up tomorrow before my flight,b because I don't want to haul them around all the time.

Sunday
1:44 Lad
Quote:
Okay sweetheart. But promise to send me the pictures of the luggage and the flight schedule as requested??

Right now I'm yearning to see you๐Ÿ˜

10:36 Kimmy
Quote:
I can't wait either. I'll be there soon. First some shopping for blue lingerie. ๐Ÿ˜‰

14:38 Kimmy
Quote:
Hi dear. I'm at the airport now and there was a last minute option. My flight leaves at 16:25 and arrives 21:45 in Cotonou. I know that is not what you said, but I can't get a visa on such short notice and the lady at the travel agency assured me that NIgerians don't need a visa for Benin, and it's really close to lagos.
I will be staying at the golden tulip hotel and I want you to meet me there when I arrive. Can you please do that? I have to board right now, but I really hope to meet you soon. I attached a picture of my flight ticket

15:04 Lad
Quote:
Kimmy,

You know this isn't what we planned and yet you went ahead to go to Cotonou? I told you your last destination was Lagos and not Cotonou! This was the same thing I was trying to avoid. This same incident happened between you and my Uncle and now it's happening to me?

I can't come to Cotonou; it's quite unfortunate that I wanted you to come to Lagos and you can't come down here. This is why I kept on repeating that in all my mails. I'm sorry.

22:01 Kimmy
Quote:
Yes I know you said Lagos and you also said you wanted me to come as soon as possible. Guess we can't have it all because the visa to Nigeria would take at least a few weeks, while for Benin we both don't need one. Don't tell me I traveled all this distance only for you to refuse to meet me here. It's so close. We can both go to that safari camp together. They have available suites and the manager agreed to meet me here. I forgot to bring the money and gifts that I brought last time and he said he'd bring it here so I can store it all in a safe and we can pick it up when we come back from a vacation at the resort. Please reconsider

Monday
9:10 Kimmy
Quote:
Why do you stop responding again? Did I make a mistake in coming to Africa for you? I thought you wanted to be together. I'm here waiting for you and someone from the resort will come later today to bring the money and gifts I left there the last time.
Can you please meet me here? I'll pay for your expenses

10:32 Lad
Quote:
Kimmy,

There's absolutely nothing to reconsider here because I made myself crystal clear that I won't travel to Cotonou or Benin to see you.

I made it clear that your last destination was Lagos Nigeria and not Cotonou Benin. I wasn't in a haste to meet with you, you should have just waited for the week it will take to get the visa to get granted for your coming to Nigeria.

I'm sorry there's nothing i can do. This again was the same thing you did with mt uncle and now you wanna try it with me? It's not my fault. And now you didn't keep to your own bargain.

11:05 Kimmy
Quote:
That is not what you told me during our call. You wanted me to come as quickly as possible and I did. You knew that a visa would take time. The only other option to try is for me to go to the dutch embassy in Abuja and for you to meet me there.

13:05 Lad
Quote:
I don't know if you understand me or not. I CAN'T LEAVE MY GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION! It's impossible for me to do that.

You can take a plane to Abuja, then another plane to Lagos because you don't need a visa to come to Lagos. That's the only way left.

13:23 Kimmy
Quote:
You are not serious. I can see that. I'm staying here in cotonou and you are welcome to join me or not. As you wish. Plenty other men around to satisfy a woman when her man abandons her

13:27 Lad
Quote:
I agree with you, no doubts. So you can have it your way; at least i fulfilled my own part of the bargain. I am not leaving Lagos to come see you EXCEPT you come to me.

13:37 Kimmy
Quote:
What happened to chivalry? I traveled half the globe for you, bought you a bunch of presents and brought money yet you can't even travel one hour to meet me here?

Long story short.... even 100,000 and a lot of expensive gifts isnt enough to get him moving. I'm done. He'll be chopped soon

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

8:44 Kimmy
Quote:
Thanks for once again ignoring me but I'm glad that you found another solution to this mess.
When you said you couldn't come I told Peter, from the safari resort to stay there, so the money and presents that were for your uncle are still there, but I'm glad that you sent your friend to pick up the money and gifts I brought for you here and bring it to you so you will have the funds to come meet me here. He'll be here before the end of this morning, so I hope you'll be able to come over tomorrow.
Remember to take your vitamins!

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

11.10 - Our idiot was chopped... he now received a message from that fake lad who met Kimmy. Laughing
Quote:
LITTEL PIKIN I THANK OGUN FO DI FACT DAT U DEY JUSS DI FEARFUL HOMOSEXUAL
AM CUT UR MONI NA I GET DI LARGE BAG WIT ALL KAINS OF GIFTS OOOOHHHH !!!!
MEBE I COULD GET PUT DI WHITE WOMAN FOR MAI BED BUT E SAY E BI WAITIN FO SOMEONE ELSE
I NO TINK IT BOUT U BICOS I SABI WETIN U LOOK LAIK DI LITTLE BABIS NA YOURE JUSS DI SHEEP SHIT WEY TALKIN NA MOVING

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; ๐Ÿฐ ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad (actually his uncle character) wouldn't go to Abuja for me in August for $30,000 either. I wonder is this guy street smart or perhaps he is a 13 yr old boy who has a curfew from his mother?
Lately his nest of characters has been trying to get new phones from my characters. In view of the "prizes" otherwise offered, his attempts at free phones seems pretty small by comparison.

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you really want to get on his nerves, mention that you talked to a young boy with a feather cap and his friends who goes by Feathers. The lad loved him last time.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I miss Feathers and his "howdy enema" antics. The baits where he was portrayed as an evil orphan climbing the ranks of the nefarious Snorkyboyz were baiting gold!
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

one happy customer:

Quote:
Kimmy,

I didn't send any friend just for your information. Who ever that is coming to meet with you is not from me.

Just so you know; you know most of my friends and you've actually communicated with all of them. I got a strange mail today from so guy, i didn't understand what he was talking about.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad has morphed into multiple characters and has been hitting up my various characters for free phones, money etc. One has been trying to get my rich widow to sponsor him to come to Canada for a 6 month stay (at her expense too!) so he can see if he likes the country or not. If he does, he will join the Canadian navy. Failing that, he will honour Canada by joining the US Navy. Not sure how that works, but this is the same lad that Birlic had on the hook for joining the US Navy months ago.

Now he wants a letter of invitation from my widow lady, and she has agreed to help. Jayhawk has provided us with a unique lawyer to assist in this complex and time consuming process. While this lad is full of excuses and is lazy, we are hoping to get him to comply with all the rules and regulations required for a Visa.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I doubt anything will happen with this one but we shall see. I think this is a kid wanting to play with the big boys. He is beyond lazy. He seems to think all he needs to do is send out emails and people will send him all he wants without him lifting a finger. He seems to think

all that is involved with getting a Visa is for a lawyer to send out a letter. He does not realize that a video appeal from him is needed. (Among other things)

I have no clue why he wants that damn Visa so bad. A Canadian Visa and a new phone. Maybe he plans on stalking Pastor Frank. That's my best guess.

For better or worse, here are our email exchanges so far

Quote:
Like hey Mr. Austin. My name is Diamond S Attorney at Law and I have been retained by Miss Jayne S concerning a lawsuit filed on your behalf. I am like so excited to represent you and I just know that we are going to become besties. Miss Jayne S told me the basics of your claim and I think it is so schwey but I need to hear from you exactly what happened to make you so not schwey and want to sue.

Please be advised that Miss Jayne S is paying my fees of $500 an hour which is schwey so technically she is my client and not you. Should we proceed any further in this arrangement I want to make sure you are aware of this fact.

So like tell me what happened and have a sparkly day!

Quote:
Hello Ms. S,

You have contacted the right person and I want to assure you that I am willing and ready to work with you in order for this arrangement to be a success.

I and miss Jayne have been friends for quite a while now and so I thought that she sending me an invitation letter for me to obtain my entering visa into Canada this coming winter holiday season would be very appealing and nice. In that process, she askes that I should get the police clearance certificate from their head quarters here in Nigeria.

Already I applied for that and was assured that it has been made. On getting there (a week before the end of of last month), I was told that my file was misplaced by the agent. I was so upset that very coupled with the pressure I got from Jayne almost each day that goes by. So in view of that, I met a senior official and explained things to him; he was touched because after I waited for weeks in order for my file to be released, it ended up being misplaced.

So he filed a case on my behalf and presently, that agent is getting what he truly deserves. So I don't think there's any reason for you to take this law suit further as it under control from this end here. Therefore, I would be grateful if you can inform me of the needs you may require in order for you to get the invitation letter drafted, authenticated and approved by the Canadian embassy before sending it across for me in order for me to obtain my entering visa to Canada.

Quote:
Mr. Austin

Wake up sleepy head! It's Paloti time. Hey Mr. Austin, I am like sooooo confused. Miss Jayne she pays me to sue and now you say not sue. It's so not schwey. I would suggest you speak with Miss Jayne and figure out exactly what it is you are hiring me for.While you do that I will just sit here and wait. Is that schwey?

Have a sparkly day!

Quote:
Hello Ms. Diamond,

Well I'm sure Miss Jayne hired you to have my invitation letter drafted and authenticated by the Canadian embassy before sending it across to me.

We've talked about this in recent time, and I'm sure she will concur to what I'm saying.

Quote:
Like hey! Yes I talked with Miss Jayne and I think I understand what it is you need now. You need a letter of invitation to come to Canada, correct? Please like be advised that this is a long and expensive process and is like totally not schwey and I want to make tripley sure that this is what you really want and that you are like ready to know what must be done. Otherwise I am afraid we are just wasting Miss Jayne's money which is totally not schwey. Is this really what you want and are you ready to fulfill the requirements? If not like let me totally know now ok?

Quote:
Ms. Diamond,

Good morning, hope your night was splendid? Certainly your discussion with Miss Jayne is affirmative and that is what I have been trying to tell you all this while.

So Yes, I would like to be informed of what is required from me to get the invitation letter for me to obtain my entering visa to Canada.

Quote:
That is so schwey. Now I have to tell you that getting an entry VISA to Canada has become more difficult in recent years. Lots of folks from America applied when President Trump was elected. Anyways, like they had so many people that they made the procedure like harder. Do you understand?

So here is what we need to do

1. I need a video of you asking the Canadian authorities to grant you an entry Visa. In this video you need to introduce yourself, tell how much you love Canada and why you want the entry Visa. If you are disease free you should say so. Say what your occupation is. You should also say all medications you currently take. Get that video to me quickly so I can look at it and we can plan our next steps.

Have a Sparkly Day!

Pretty simple, right? Well, I guess it wasn't all that simple

Quote:
Ms. Diamond,

I thought it was just for you to draft a letter stating that I need to be present i Canada this winter holiday season and then get it approved by the Canadian embassy before sending it across to me??

I never imagined that I would have to make a video. Well it's quite unfortunate to hear that because I'm currently making use of my friend's phone to respond to most of my message and he's not really making it comfortable for me using his phone. Did Miss Jayne inform you about that? Because if she did, I'm not certain you would request for the video.

Quote:
Hey Mr. Austin

I read your email and it was so totally not schwey. Am I to understand that you are telling me how to do my job? If you think it is so easy try getting a Visa on your own. The country of Canada doesn't let just any Tom Dick or Austin waltz through their doors. They have rules.

Oh Mr. Austin I like asked you in my first email if you were willing to do what it took to like get the Visa and you said you were. Which was schwey. Now you are telling me that you are not willing to like follow the directions of a licensed attorney? That is like so not schwey.

Make the video as I instructed you. And have a Sparkly Day!

Lazy, lazy lad. Miss Jayne has racked up quite the legal bill for him. He does not seem to appreciate it at all.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic