SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another chicken farmer?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone named Kingsley, with a weird surname, began to send LinkedIn invites to my Cammy Gmail inbox back in May 2018. Just a fortnight back, I decided to cut to the chase and wrote to the included email address under the title Why don't you just, like, email me?

Quote:
I'm not on LinkedIn so all those invites are wasted. Maybe just email me instead?

Since then we've exchanged a few emails, and Kingsley's replies have included the following:

Quote:
You know what, I'll tell yu what... Camille White,, yu seem be though lady, stylish who is proud of who she is... Buh I'd think yu r cool, I should so kus idt know if am gonna meet with yu sooner or later.
Don't ya think that there's something or a reason why we met ?

Quote:
Bekus yu ask I'll tell yu, I'm a Nigerian base in Nigeria specifically in Delta state. Do yu mind if ask, Pls what are yu? And were yu from?

Cammy mentioned that she's a photomodel, and got this back (emphasis added):

Quote:
Wow its cool bout tknow a bit what yu r... And offcourse yeh i own small scale business for phones accessories & poultry planing to expand more on them
To enable me start selling wholesale plus increase on my chicken's.
Hay Camille I know little bit bout photography back 2001 2004 yah buh someway have it that id drop it along the line,kuz maybe not part of my carrer.
Gradually we'll know more bout our self... I'll stop here for next reply to your next receive mail... Thanks being friend Cool,

This may not necessarily be a Lad, though I wouldn't rate that very highly. I've added him on Hangouts; more to come, I'd say.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that a Courtesy Packag needs to be prepared Very Happy

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We can never have too many chicken farmers. If you need help "hatching" a plot, Francis is available to help the lad prepare a submission to the Outreach Committee.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It goes without saying that P-log is standing by too Very Happy

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sparky905 wrote:
Francis is available to help the lad prepare a submission to the Outreach Committee.

It would have to be a committee of the Asatruar - Cammy isn't Christian. Would Francis be OK with that role?

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Francis' faith is what he calls "fluid", so he can adapt to almost anything. His focus is not so much doctrine, but "good deeds". Through such works he believes he can lead others to a more rich and fulfilling life. He leaves the technical details of doctrine to others. He believes by helping people live abundantly, they will begin to follow a path of enhanced spirituality in whatever form it takes ........depending on what the bait requires.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried to get this guy on Hangouts, and it was a struggle. Finally he got in touch, amid some talk about timezones, with this:

Quote:
Hay how was your Day Miss Camille ?
Hop you gat hold on me by your side while go for r walkout.....Lady

I'll try to get confirmation on whether or not he's a Lad ASAP.

Sand Timer x 7
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do believe we have some used chicken farming supplies lying around. The previous applicant never did pick them up!

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy explained on Hangouts what she does on the last day of the working week.

Quote:
Yesterday was Freyja-day. I was giving worship and honour to Her.
So what were you doing?

There were two replies overnight, with some points of interest:

Quote:
Doing just cool ... Having buzy with my startup buzznes
Do you mind should I ask you for yor a pic .. Wanna see yu.. You care ??
Pls what's yor time... Like right now... Currently my time now is 3:56pm..

Quote:
Miss Cammy I'd like it if you would take me by yor arm round my shoulder for selfie snap...how about that???
Again time approaching , now evening 4:30
How is you today?... Have you prepared my dinner?
And pls what's freyja?

Cammy will ask about the "startup buzznes" in due course. She may also take exception to that "Have you prepared my dinner?" line - she's not some frumpy housewife.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This one's a slow burner, that's for damn sure. We've been missing each other on Hangouts, and email has been patchy. Only in the last few days has be become more active in email (lad in italics).

Quote:
Hello Ms Cammy how yi doing ? Hope r good, pls tell me wherev YU been.. I mesg YU on hangout waiting to receive yor reply yet no avail.. YU kept me worry or are yu busy with yor photowork? Idk what to think of yu cus idk yor daily activities ... Pls Cammy reply me soon as yu received my mail since yu r not replying from hangout...
I'll b waiting.

Quote:
Hello Your Highnessley
I did see that link you put in Hangouts, but I didn't check it out cos the technical side ain't my bag when it comes to photography. I'm a pose and pout person, you see. Right now I'm still waiting for spring to spring so there'll be beach and pool weather again. The weather's stuck between winter and spring and I'd like it to make up its mind.
See you sometime (Fates willing)

Quote:
I agree with you. Buh I'd think you have to start admit very season that fall. Cos yu would face these seasons from time to time. Should I to ask yu, when would yu wish take me out ??
Hay Cammy do yu have spouse?? Leting the cat outta the basket is form of openness. Previous like yu said
(fate willing ) see yu someday.
D King.

Quote:
Summer is the best time for everything except snow sports, just about - I hope that's the right answer.And no, I don't have a spouse, I have friends (a BF, he takes my pix, but he's a player (<grr>) and some GFs). Cats get out of baskets any time they want, and I know cats well.

Quote:
Summer is best , hhmm'' well should I say that's most people opinion... I think yu preferred summer.
And why yu choose to date a player ? I hop yu r not one too...uhh sorry!!
Cat can only get outta the basket should that basket is open or not kept confined under security wise. How yu so sure cat will get outta the basket?? Also yu skipped a question which am gonna repeat again ,before that I wanna thank yu for being simple down to earth answering my questions, appreciated Ms Cammy''yu r a good lady. And here was the question yu skipd. when yu gonna take me out ?? (Smile)... Ms Cammy I address yu mostyms as Ms Cammy cos I know yu like it..Pls Would yu permit me say This word? ? ?
I ll tel yu what, One thing is thT I D King is still learning yu... So... Pls shldn't b upset should yu come across eny offensive statemt/word Alryt..Thanks allot Cammy,
Yor Psnl Psn,
D King.

Quote:
Kings dear,
Subtlety is lost on you! I did say that summer is the best time for everything, and that should have been a really big hint that I meant taking you out. Next time I'll include footnotes, how about that?
I'm not "dating" AJ; he's my photographer, and the contract we signed give him a lot of control over my pix. He's not a total sleaze, like some I've met, but he doesn't believe in fidelity either.
Oh yeah, about cats getting out of baskets; don't overthink that. I was saying that cats do what they want when they want. Simples!
And just call me Cammy.
Hugs
Cammy

I'll have send a pic at some point, I suppose.

Sand Timer x 7
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this lad considers himself to be some sort of stylish writer, but if one more lad keeps putting 'buh' instead of 'but', my head will explode. Are you sure this isn't Linoline's lad Bowser, Yastreb?

Anyway, looks like Cammy is up for a fine new romance. I'm sure the naughty girl will have a fine old time.

😁😁

(Bring on the popcorn!)

ETA

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's still going; if this one is indeed a scammer, he's playing the long game.

For now, two examples of his quirky English usage.

Quote:
Cammy the things Yu know I may also know some amidst them .. and the things I know Yu may know some amidst them ether... Thats to say what I know Yu may not and what Yu know I may not.

Quote:
Cat can only get outta the basket should that basket is open or not kept confined under security wise. How yu so sure cat will get outta the basket??

Sand Timer x 7
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like we've either got a poet here or The Riddler from Batman. Either way, I'm in Very Happy

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

πŸ† courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Things may be building. Here are some highlights.

19 September - life stories

Quote:
I'm glad that your business is expanding, but I wouldn't rely on "God's grace" too much. God, or the Gods, prefer us to make our own luck, or so I'm told.
Asking about my education life and love life - that's a fair chunk. OK if I do that a bit at a time?
Life - it's been up and down. I'm the younger of two children, with a ten-year gap between me and my brother. My mother died when I was four and things were bad in the household - my father was an abusive alcoholic who wouldn't let me be vaccinated so I caught rubella and suffered major hearing loss by the time I was seven. By then I was in foster care. My education was sorta patchy and I finally left school at 17 to find a future - I knew that I had the looks to be a model and that's what I became. I don't have any qualifications, but hey, the camera doesn't ask for those.
I'll give you some more later, but in the meantime, what can you tell me about your life?

Quote:
Yeah talking from my angle I am the middle child among three guys with almost four year gap btwn me and my elder brother, same btwn me and my younger brother, its unfortunate that my family background is not sweet we went through allot facing life, back then I struggled through out the years of attending primary school which I had to sell kerosene bread and do bush work for hand of assistance from my parents while in secondary school though unfortunately I dropped out when it was the day of final year exam at the age of 19 then I tot of traveling to the state because I love touring but become what I propose wasn't easy, life is been unstable while searching for job but couldn't find any because I had not hand job then, too cut the long story short I currently operate my own small scale Bussiness selling phone and accessories.
That's some dose abut me...

There was a break that I explained was caused by Cammy being away for medical tests - her chronic migraines and neuralgia.

Quote:
Don't worry about me too much, as I said, I've had migraines on and off since I was 17, no-one knows why, it's just that I get them more often these days. The neuralgia, that's another thing, but there are drugs for that. Apart from those, I'm pretty fit and should be, I exercise enough, tho I have an advantage, I can eat what I like and never put on weight, is that lucky or what? So what are your favourite things food and drink wise?

(Emphasis added)

Quote:
For the question Yu ask, my fav food and dinks,, over here In Africa Nigerian precisely were I stay... In that region most people know what's called fried rice, its one of my favorite, talk about beans, I like beans and pap (a baked corn) that's on African food... E.t.c.
As for drinks I preferred a kinda wine called pure heaven , I go for non alcoholic wines or mineral I really don't fancy drinking that much but for ice cream oh that's great choice for me I love ice cream,,, do Yu go for it mosttimes?? There r so many types of food here in Nigeria due to the difference kinda languages we have over here. Maybe when Yu come visiting me soon you'll would taste of some,right. Hay Mss c Cammy I have good news for for you... But I tell you on my next mail to Yu okay thanks.

(Emphasis in original)

Quote:
Good news you say, do tell, I'd love to know more, looking at your favourite foods, not much variety there, I have some favourite foods, lasagna and spaghetti, steak & chips & salad, chicken tikka masala, I love tira misu, for drinks I like white wine and I drink orange juice lots, Coke, and coffee, sometimes milkshakes, I really really love coffee, as for icecream, I have that when I have a milkshake or on summer days I often buy a cone, funny flavours you can get here. You said, "when you come visiting," might do that, tell me whats the things I'd see if I came to Nigeria (apart from you that is), tell me that & I'll show you what you'd see if I came over there!

So, let's see what he plans for Cammy...

Sand Timer x 7
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I dread to think!
😁😁😁

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After nearly a fortnight, Kings is back, with something odd:

Quote:
Ohh yull see lot's of things here In Nigeria... And uh I gad good news for you ,,, am preparing for my traditional marriage 16th next month Nov, am inviting you hope you ll come??
Now talking about food "you know,,, I think there are some types of food here which your people may know about and consumed due to their exposure while visiting or working in Africa Nigeria... You mentioned salad, spaghetti, milkshake, Orange juice, white whine, icecream, coke and allof that yeah these are great food type,s which we also comume.... For icecream oh i truly do love it but dont consume it that much due to money wise...
over Here we have many kinds of native food or let say traditional food depending on the tribe, cuz we have lots of tribes here too. Then if you come visiting maybe you may come across these food types apart from english food... like oghwo soup, banga soup, (white soup called pepper soup), vegetable soup, ogbolo soup, melon soup and more I believe you would see lotsof things that are not in your country or that are similar. We have shop right here its also called Delta Mall a place were yull also see many things that can b found in yor country too. Yeah...much more to see I'd think if we have chance time and enough money to tour places.

Traditional marriage? He's getting hitched and inviting Cammy to the event? How should she take that? Thinking time...

Sand Timer x 7
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
traditional marriage

I don't think this will end well! Mr. Green

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy took the news calmly, as it turns out - she sent a jaunty reply on the 21st.

Quote:
So you're getting married - who's the lucky girl? And what's a "traditional marriage"? Anyhoo - I like being invited, but I did some research, and I'd need an invitation letter to get a visa to come to Nigeria. Seriously! So, ball's in your court there, dewd. And that's before I consider the inoculations I'd need!

His Majesty replies the next day:

Quote:
Alright thanks so much accepting my invitation..appreciated.
yeah am getting married soonest 16th Nov,, traditional mean bride price and white wedding is December no date yet.
Okay I'll send you letters for directions to get my destination... You could still search it on google earth for better info.

And on the 22nd:

Quote:
Pls allow me get more info before I send your letter for directions okay... You know? I haven't traveled outa my country once ,, that's the reason why I wanna get a better info before send you a letter right ,thanks.

Oops, he didn't quite understand about the invitation letter; Cammy, ditz that she is, didn't notice.

Silence for the next fours days, so Cammy sends a reminder.

Quote:
You do know we're running out of time for me to travel, right?

And today:

Quote:
Oh yeah sorry about that... Pls follow this address below...
From your Country Sydney board flight to Nigeria land at Abuja or Lagos international airport take a hotel that's if its late,, then the next day from Lagos board your flight to Delta State Osubi Airport from there Yu call
+234 705 646 7728... I'll com pick you up. But before then we'll b communicating.
Pls I know you'll take me and this place as it is also as im.

Not sure what "as im" is supposed mean.

Quote:
Pls make sure Yu ask questions from your Airport for better direction...if Yu r not too clear with d letter I send Yu..... Yu know I haven't travelled out before... Here Yu can reach me another number +234 802 467 4314. Thanks.

So he won't give Cammy his address - she has to land in Lagos and call for directions? And what's the point of his not having "travelled out before"?

It's time Cammy asked directly.

Quote:
I need a formal invitation letter - not an email. Check this:

And I gave him the URL for the Nigerian government visa guidelines.

Sand Timer x 7
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooh, a wedding. But such short notice, it's going to b a terrible rush to get a nice hat Very Happy

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

πŸ† courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Cammy's not much for hats, to be honest.

Kings seems to have cottoned on - finally:

Quote:
Oh Dem ... Yu see, I've no traveling experience how'do I know about this.
Yu is the first person that I've make attempt to invite by the cause of my marriage ceremony. Assumed I didn't invited Yu how would I get this info ? Well let's proceed way forward... Okay this phase now I won't say idk what to do but I think I would contact them for help on how to arrange this letter before anything follows.
Thanks allot for this info appreciated.

Quote:
Due to this process if you couldn't make it for this , you I'll make it up to d white wedding on December.
You know this is new to me now and I'd think have to go through some processes progressively before I could respectively send you any letter as an honored guest. Pls don't b upset abut my ignorance, am sorry.

Let's see what he comes up with.

Sand Timer x 7
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pfft - all this silly fuss over writing a simple letter. Cammy must be shaking her head in despair.
πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nearly a fortnight passed before:

Quote:
I was waiting your reply to the response to email I sent you...
Y haven't Yu mail... R Yu upset with me..?

I'll be off the grid for nearly a month from early December, so going to the wedding would be off anyway... I let him down gently.

Quote:
I'm not really upset, just a teensy bit annoyed that you kept me hanging and then bollixed the wedding invite, but then I'll be having to ask you to not be annoyed soon, cos. I've been invited to go to Scandinavia in December for Yuletide there, and that'll be the biggest thing EVER!!! Scandinavia is where the Asatru faith was born, and it'll be like a Pilgrimage and the Hajj all rolled into one for me. Perhaps we can catch up in the New Year, start from scratch?

Cammy actually spells Scandinavia beginning with Skadhi, not Scandi, just so you know...

Kings sort of accepted that:

Quote:
Alright it's okay, that's no big deal.. do Yu said we're starting from scratch?? Oh no scratch... We re friends , still good friends .. yeah I know we'll meet soonest and before then I have know how to pass Yu the original letter of invitation from direct from the immigration.

So that's where we are for now.

Sand Timer x 7
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, here's to Cammy having a riotous time in the land of the Skadhi and to you, too, Yastreb, wherever you are going.
☺️

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^
Thanx!

FYI, Skadhi is a Norse Goddess, the Winter Huntress whose name means 'harm' (hence unscathed), who was considered too obscure for the MCU (though how Sif made the cut and not Freyja is a mystery).

Sand Timer x 7
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Well, from my observations, MCU frequently get their borrowings from cultural myths and legends upside down, inside out and otherwise completely wrong. πŸ˜‚

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic