SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Return to sender => Baptism and a tiny pyramid

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I’m sure that’s exactly what he wants to hear right now. Good luck!

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

15.42 - From Qesha, to our dear lad:
Quote:
Mister Obi***,
The internal document is signed at the time of delivery, not before. It is a standardized document, which certifies the completeness of the parcel and the fact that The Receiver received the parcel intact and with the complete content. Please let me know the exact date you can reach Kamba village, so that Mr. Baba knows and can be present there. It must be a weekend day (Friday, Saturday or Sunday). To know that the document will be completed as if you came to Niamey (so we can prove that the delivery was done under legal conditions). OK?
Mash'Allah!
Qesha

I do not want to be prematurely happy, because I am convinced that the idiot will try to ask that the parcel be sent to Lagos. That won't happen, of course! Laughing
===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Last edited by Birlic on Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We're playing with him for over 3 months now, he did a lot for us and he didn't get a single thing yet. The prize is big and he has his mind set on it. He wants his hard earned reward for all the stupid things he has done for it.... I'd say there is a chance he will go, but he won't go without a lot of whining

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yeap, I agree this.

15.59 - Cats to Claude, obviously trying to get some easy money:
Quote:
I understand very well sir.. i will be on kamba by this week friday by air transport, will the company send me money to pay for air tickets and expenses?

- Claude:
Quote:
Mister Obiora,
I have no time for such childish jokes. Kamba is a small Nigerian city, very close to the Niger border. If you want to come by air-plane, then the closest airport is Diori Hamani from Niamey. In this case, it is not justified to send the package home to Mr. Baba, because you will get it directly from here. All transport expenses will be settled cash at the time of delivery, based on the documents presented: receipts, invoices, bus tickets, air tickets, etc. Not before. My advice is to check the bus routes and let me know the exact day you can be in Kamba. Together we will make a realistic estimate of the costs and I will give Baba all the money needed to cover your expenses.
Salam,
Qesha

===

17.28 - Cats to Claude. Muhahahaha!
Quote:
I have an idea sir, i think it will be better for baba to deliver the parcels straight to me here in Lagos state Nigeria.

Certainly Claude will not like this option, but this will only be said tomorrow morning... Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Last edited by Birlic on Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
will the company send me money to pay for air tickets and expenses?

Well duh...of course they will pay Cats. He will be reimbursed the second he manages to find the ever mysterious front desk of P-LOG's main office in Naimey or when he manages to meet up with this upstanding citizen of a driver in that culturally enriched border town in Nigeria. Can Cats even read? Doesn't matter at this point I guess.

Lads are funny. They always want to be flown somewhere so long as it is not on their dime...even if it is to go somewhere just a few miles away. I suggest he be told to get a tattoo that incorporates wings down the line...but at his own cost to show his devotion (naturally).

Those details are irrelevant. He needs to meet this honest and pure driver at the border in boo coo here I am country before the deadline. Nothing could go wrong. I hope u can do this. He seems to be a major momma's boy so if he does he'll have to defy her and probably end up dragging another lad or two on the safari. So be it. The Holy Lamb will provide I am sure.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emma p*ssed off her fiancee and he's not talking to her anymore Laughing

Cats to Sister Dave wrote:
Can the church send me some money to travel to Niamey niger?

Sister Dave to Cats wrote:
Dear brother Cats,

I have asked reverend Greenham about this, but he says that at this moment there are no funds available designated to travel expenses. There will be no exception made this time, because in the email exchanges that you have sent to me this morning it clearly says that your travel expenses will be compensated by the shipping company.

Be blessed,
Sister Dave

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday

Over night, our dear boy is trying to check his parcel's position. I reset his access password. Laughing

- Cats to "the servers":
Quote:
Where is the current location of my parcel?

- "The servers":
Quote:
The parcel TRK262336*** is in Niamey, Niger.
We have some software problems and many of our clients cannot access their tracking accounts. Please redo the entire log-in sequence with a different password and let us know if everything is OK.

The PLog Team

===

Remember his message yesterday to my local manager Qesha? The one where our idiot asks for the driver Baba to bring his package directly to his home in Lagos?
Well, the manager Qesha was really offended by the content of that message. Laughing Laughing Laughing

06.25 - An angry manager Laughing writes to a young and naive idiot.
- I'm very sure our dear Cats will have another gorgeous day. Twisted Evil
Quote:
Sabah el Kheir, mister Obi***,
I have an even better idea, which respects both the law and the Company Regulations; I will wait for you to come and pick-up the parcel from our warehouse in Niamey, as it should from the beginning. I was honest and my sincere offer was to help you, but you chose to mock me and try to negotiate the terms of an agreement that does not depend on you. No Sir, not at all! Ok, I'm done with you and I will make sure that all the provisions of the Regulation will be respected. Until October 08 the parcel is at your disposal. If by then you have not picked it up, then we will declare a state of abandonment and we will share the parcel between the members of my local delivery team. Insh'Allah, so it will be!
As Salamu Alaykum!
Qesha

===

10.30 - Still nothing from our boy... maybe he is looking to borrow money for the trip? Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

12.15 - Ohh, dear our boy! Laughing Laughing Laughing ... Cats writes to Qesha:
Quote:
I'm so sorry sir..pls tell baba that i will be at kamba on sunday by 12:00pm waiting for him to pick up my parcels and let me know the day he will be coming home.
As salamu Alaykum

- Qesha:
Quote:
Sir Obi***, as Salamu Alaykum!
I have a business to run here and I cannot stand non-stop in front of my computer to respond to your incomplete and non-serious messages. Please note this!
You already checked the bus schedule, are you ready to go? You already bought the tickets, you know how much it costs? For me, to be able to give it to Baba the entire value of your expenses, I need you to make a realistic assessment of all the money that you think you will spend it on the route Lagos-Kamba-Lagos (transport, food, water, etc.). From Niamey, Baba makes only 5 hours on his way to his home in Kamba. So, if he leaves in the morning of Saturday, then he may be there in Kamba in the same afternoon. Can you be there on Sunday afternoon? Are you sure?
Transporting the parcel across the nigerian border is not a legal thing and Baba cannot leave the parcel at his house, if you are not present there at the meeting. You understand this?
Therefore, I must be sure that everything will happen as we set out and that you are really ready to meet Baba. I am still willing to help a Muslim brother, but I will not allow you to jeopardize the activity of my branch. Therefore, I want you to prepare yourself very well and to come back to me with a firm confirmation of your intention. I will talk with Baba and I will have all the details needed for the meeting. Please give Baba $25 as a gift from you. He takes a risk by transporting your parcel across the border, so he must be rewarded. You agree? We can deduct those $25 from the total amount of money I should give you (for your travel expenses).
Mash'Allah!
Qesha

===

14.18 - Our moron... he's still trying to negotiate:
Quote:
Yeah baba should be rewarded from my transport expenses. I have check bus schedule and price for bus ticket from lagos to birnin kebbi is $125 and flight ticket is $167. I will be in birnin kebbi by sunday afternoon or saturday afternoon any day baba is present at kamba kebbi but there is a problem i don't have transport money to come over to birnin kebbi, Sir do you have any solution to my problem?
Mash Allah my brother.

15.53 - Qesha:
Quote:
Mister Obi***, salam!
I don't know where Birnin Kebbi is and it's not my problem how you get to Kamba. OK? Simply, if you are not able to take the package, then we will wait for the deadline on October 08. I have made every effort to help you, but you also must be able to do something. Assuming you're coming by bus, we can consider the $250 round trip and I'll give you an additional $100 as a bonus for food and water. In total, Baba will have a sum of $350 (in a sealed envelope). You must unzip the envelope and count the money in front of him. Give him those $25 (as a gift) and then check the completeness of the parcel. You must sign the receipt document and that's all. Let me tell you that the package is quite bulky, so you could consider the option to come there with a friend.
Mash'Allah!
Qesha

Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday evening
Cats
Quote:
Sister Dave you don't understand what he said, he said all expenses will be paid after the delivery and not before the delivery, what he meant is that i need to come over to Niger first with my own money but going back to Nigeria he will pay me back . I just need little money to go to Niger after that i will be compensated back and i repay the money the church has lend me for travelling.

Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear brother Cats,

Can you please re-read my message? I have clearly told you that no exceptions will be made this time. That's the decision of reverend Greenham and I have to abide by that.

Have a lovely evening and be blessed.
Siser Dave

Cats
Quote:
So you guys don't care about the parcels anymore?

Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear brother Cats,

Earlier today I made it quite clear to you I believe that we all want the parcel to reach it's rightful owner and we all want you to get exactly what you deserve, but at this moment there is no budget for travel expenses and since you will be reimbursed for that by the shipping company there shouldn't be any problem at all.

Be blessed,
Sister Dave

Tuesday
17:28 Cats
Quote:
I think i should just tell the company to abandon the parcels since the church don't want to send me some money to travel to Niamey to receive the parcel and build the church.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ ... since the church don't want to send me some money...

Ohh, poor Drama Queen! Laughing Laughing Laughing

AverageChef
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this clown more annoying than most lads or is it just me?
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He does rate high on the annoying scale but he has managed to provide some pretty hilarious trophies without being asked. It sounds like he might actually try to do this thing though! I looked online for bus fare info and found relatively little information. Maybe he is lying about the price he came up with but it is a sign that he is probably willing as long as a maga pays up (yeah right). His quote for a flight is likely a complete fabrication given that it is just $50 or so higher than the bus...which makes zero sense.

I think with some careful lad manipulation he could end up on a desert bound bus! If anyone deserves it then this lad does. I truly hope his greed will prevail here. Birlic and Linoline are in my prayers tonight for a successful Cats safari! This kid needs travel related callouses on his hands (and feet and knees and face etc. etc.)
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Wednesday - 06.10

My regional manager Qesha wrote a "nice" message to the Sender of the parcel (Reverend Greenham). Of course, our dear Cats is there, in CC. He will be delighted to read my words. Laughing
Quote:
As Salamu Alaykum, dear Reverend Greenham,
Dear Father, I write this letter in my capacity as regional manager of the branch PLog in Niger. The package arrived in my custody but The Receiver (Mr. Obi*** Chibu***) refuses to cooperate. He claims that he does not have any identity documents, so he is unable to come to Niamey to complete the delivery. I have offered him 2 alternative options (delivery in Benin, or an "unofficial" delivery in Nigeria), but The Receiver treats the situation superficially. He has a strange behavior, as if he were a spoiled child. From his biometric photos in the identification file (BIP dossier-files) I see that The Receiver Obi*** is just a boy (I don't think he is more than 14-15 years old). How could you send an HVC parcel to such a child? Let me tell you that I also informed him about the provisions of the Regulation regarding the abandonment procedure that will be effective starting from October 08. Under these conditions, our company assumes no any responsibility for the delivery. Below you will find some of the latest messages.
Mash'Allah!
Qesha K. - Regional Manager

===

09.13 - Reverend Greenham wrote back (Cats's in CC, obviously):
Quote:
Dear mister Qesha,

Thank you very much for contacting me. I am thankful to hear that the parce reached you in good condition. I have to admint that it is a very serious situation that we encounter now.
First of all I want to thank you for offering at least 3 options for delivering the parcel to brother Obi*** and I am stunned that he does not accept either of these options.
Brother Obi***, what are you thinking? After everything we have done for you, you want to act like an ungrateful child instead of a true reverend?
I didn't expect you to give up at the moment you would have to make one step further to receive the courtesy parcel and all the things you need to start the Nigerian parish.
Dear brother, I expected you to be stronger. As the future leader of a parish you should set an example. You should work for the new parish. It is what the Lord has asked of you to do and you have committed to this calling.
Brother, are you really going to give up on everything right now and abandon your calling and with that abandon the Lord? Please tell me that this is not true.

Blessings,
Reverend Greenham

===

- Still nothing from our dear Cats. Very Happy
===

14.05 - Our Cats is sad, because his mother is very sick. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
"As-Salaam-Alaikum" My brother i am a very poor man i don't have transport money to come to kamba to collect my parcels from baba. And also my mom is very sick and i am the only taking care of her here and i can't leave her alone here, lagos state is very far from kamba pls i want you to give baba all the expenses money which is $350 you said earlier so he can ship my parcels to lagos state and i can sign the internal documents here or if baba cannot come to lagos state pls tell him to hand over all the parcels to a trusted driver to waybill the parcels to me here in lagos state. Pls brother try to understand my situation and help your brother and as you do this may Allah always bless you.
Mash Allah.

- Qesha writes to our moron:
Quote:
Masah el Kheir, mister Obi***!
I continue to believe that everything is just a bad joke and that you are a child who is playing and wasting time on the Internet. Mr Obi***, I will not do anything illegal and I will not endanger my financial situation and my people's job. I can help you as much as I told you and nothing more. It is not my problem where you borrow money for the trip, especially since the settlement of all your expenses is already approved. The contents of the package (from what is on the inventory list) are extremely valuable, so you can promise a friend that you will return the money or make a gift from the items inside. There are 4 weeks until the deadline. I assure you that my people would be glad that you did not come to take the package, because the objects inside are worth a lot of money on the black market in Niamey.
Mash'Allah!
Qesha

===

More fun with our idiot. He is really desperate and frustrated. Laughing

- Cats to Qesha:
Quote:
I am not joking and am not a child pls don't say that again..instead of giving baba the expense money to give me, send the money to my bank account instead so that i can witdraw it and start my trip to kamba and collect my parcels from baba and give him his own share of $25.. i can see you don't want to help me you just want the deadline to reach so you can share my parcels with your minor collegues. That is stealing and Allah will punish you for it.

- Qesha:
Quote:
Mister Obi***,
It is very clear that you are a child, after the nonsense you say. The money to settle the expenses will be paid only if you come here and make those expenses! The money is not paid in vain, for you to stay home and offend me! You understand these simple things? We are talking about settlement, not about financial bonuses! The regulation is very clear and I must do nothing but respect it. And I will do this. I wanted to help you, but you're an ungrateful idiot.
Mash'Allah!
Qesha

- Cats to Reverend Greenham:
Quote:
Good morning Rev.paul greenham i'm not abandoning my calling and i am not ready to give up i want to be Rev of Nigeria and Bishop of Africa but due to my situation and problems i can't travel to kamba in birnin kebbi Nigeria because it is very far and i can't leave my sick mother with nobody to look after her and also i don't have any transport fare to travel to kamba to receive my parcels.. pls Rev.paul i want the church to send me some money to travel to kamba to receive the parcels you have sent to me so that i can start the building of my parish immediately. God bless you as you do so
May the holy lamb be with you.

- Cats to "the PLog servers":
Quote:
Did Nigerian Authorities suspended PLOG company from entering Nigeria? What is still delaying my parcels from entering lagos state Nigeria?

- From the servers:
Quote:
We are only employees of the parcel monitoring office and we do not know any legal details. Nigeria (like other African countries) has a problem with bureaucracy and things get unnecessarily complicated. So the answer to your question is YES, Nigeria has suspended the operating license of the company. WHY? We do not know! Lawyers work on the case.

The PLog Team

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

15:07 Cats to Sister Dave wrote:
Dear sister Dave pls inform cardinal will adam and Rev.paul greenham that they should check thier mail because i have sent them a message.
Be blessed.

15:20 Sister Dave to Cats wrote:
Dear Brother Cats,

I asked reverend Greehnam, but he did not receive any message from you today.

Be blessed,
Sister Dave

15:32 Cats to Sister Dave wrote:
Pls inform Rev paul Greenham to check his Email again because i just resent my message

Then there was that message posted above, from cats to Reverend greenham

16:18 reverend Greenham to Cats wrote:
Dear brother Cats

I am honestly appaled by your behavior. You are giving Sister Dave stress because you demand her to tell me that you have sent me a message, like you are the most important person in the world.
Sister Dave told me that the outreach committee made arrangements to pay for your sick mother's treatment and a live in nurse for afterwards, so please don't hesitate to contact the hospital to arrange for a nurse to take care of her while you fulfil your duties as a true reverend.
I also believe that I have already told sister Davina some days ago that at this moment, there is no budget available for travel expenses and the expenses that you will make, will be paid by the shipping company, so I seriously don't understand all your childish excuses. You act like Moses when he was called by the Lord to go to Faraoh. Giving excuse after excuse after excuse. My son, the advise I want to give you is find a brother, your own Aaron, that will come with you and speak words of wisdom on your behalf so your calling will be successful and we can celebrate the new Nigerian Eater parish soon.

Blessings,
Reverend Greenham

17:45 Cats to Reverend Greenham wrote:
I understand sir, but i don't have money to travel to kamba to collect the parcels. The company only promised to pay my expenses when i'm already at kamba so need money to travel to kamba first then i will repay the church back or any individual who is willingly to support me..Since the church don't want to pay my expenses to travel to kamba then i will just inform the company to abandon the parcels and they will share the parcels among themselves and also the $25,000 budget in the parcels and the church contributions will be in vains and there will be no more parish in Nigeria because i didn't applied to be a Reveren at first. So now i want you to find possible solutions before it is too late. Thank you.

All the time he has been reading, but ignoring Anna's messages
Tuesday
12:46 Anna: How is your day going honey
21:33 Anna: goodnight

Wednesday
9:17 Anna: Good morning
A little later
Anna: Fine. I'm not going to beg for a message from my husband.
Have a nice day

14:48 Cats: Hi

I bet he came back to beg

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

20:04 Reverend Greenham to Cats
Quote:
Dear brother Cats,

I am very sorry to read about your attitude in this situation. You have been told twice now that there is no budget available for travel expenses at this moment.
If you choose to abandon the parcel I will deeply regret that, but I will accept your choice. I do have to say that that would be the end of our pursuits. Your job as a reverend will end right there and then and I will not approve of your marriage to Sister Anna. This is not a choice I would like to make, but it is in your hands now.
I am sure that our Lord has reasons for the things He does. If it is His will that the products in the parcel will go to someone else, then I am sure that they will find a good destination with people that might need it more than you. I want to ask you to pray about this situation and make the decision that you would think pleases the Lord most.

Blessings
Reverend Greenham

Unfortunately Cat's account got nuked. It looks like he might be able to restore it, since facebook says it needs verification, so I have hopes he'll return.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday

Yesterday, Cats sent a message also to my old Cardinal Adam:
Quote:
Good morning cardinal Adam an emergency just came up from PLOG company saying that Nigerian Authorities has just suspended their activities in Nigeria and they can't deliver the parcels to my address and the local manager in Niamey Niger in Africa region just informed me to come over to Niamey to collect the parcels but i told him i can't come to Niamey because i haven't gotten my document complete for travelling so he brought another alternative idea that he has driver in Niamey called baba who always travels to Nigeria every weekend to visit his family in kamba Nigeria and the local manager said said his going to put the parcels in his car and said when he arrives at Kamba that i should travel to kamba to collect the parcels but i was telling him that i can't make it due to the situation am passing through, i can't leave my sick mother behind and i don't have transport fare to travel to kamba Nigeria. Please your excellency i'm begging the church and you also to send me some money to travel to kamba to collect the parcels and start the building of my parish and i will tell someone to look after my mother for me when i'm gone to kamba.
May the holy lamb be with you.

06.45 - Today, the cardinal responds:
Quote:
Dear son, dear Chibu***,

Father Paul already informed me about your entire activity and I know all the details. I am completely dissatisfied with you and the way you understand to take on your responsibilities:
- Father Paul has already told me that your mother's treatment is paid by us, in direct settlement with the hospital and without you having any financial problem! So, the fact that your mother is still at home and suffering is your fault! You're crazy? Take her to the hospital immediately, where the doctors will be able to take care of her as she deserves.
- I already know everything that happens with the Courtesy Package and it seems to me that the attitude of the Niger manager was generous and honest. You have been offered several options, from which you can choose the most convenient one. It is nobody's fault that Nigeria does not allow companies to operate normally.
- Looks like you don't want to do anything and you expect everything to happen by itself! Unacceptable! It seems that you want to spend only our money, without offering anything in return. Unacceptable!
- How do you think I will allow the marriage of our young sister Anna to a man who lets his mother suffer and who claims he has no money for a bus ticket? We are talking here about a bus ticket, which can take you where you deserve and which can help us achieve our dreams? Really? Is the cost of this bus ticket a burden for you? I'm speechless!
Son, this trial in front of you may be your own "Cross Way" and you must be able to climb the Pain Mountain before you reach the Valley of Happiness.
Help yourself and you will be helped!

Be blessed, in the sacred name of our Holy Lamb!
Cardinal Adam

===

Yesterday, later in the night: More fun with our idiot... He tries to make some "easy" money, so he is extremely communicative and writes messages to everyone.

- Cats to sister Dave:
Quote:
Dear sister Dave i love Anna with my life pls help me talk to the local manager yourself because he refuses to listen to what i say but i know he will surely listen to what u say..pls help me tell him to land waybill the parcels to lagos state Nigeria i think that is only solutions to our problem now since i dnt have money to travel to Kamba kebbi

- Sister Dave:
Quote:
Dear brother Obi***,

As you know. I'm not authorised to make those kind of decisions. I have no influence on the policies of the shipping company and I can't go against the decisions of my superiors.

Be blessed
Dave Wilson

- Cats to Father Paul:
Quote:
Pls paul Greenham pls i have spoken to the local manager in Niger but he refuse to answer pls i love Anna so much..pls Rev greenham pls help me inform the manager to look for an agent that will land waybill the parcel straight to me from Niger to lagos state i think that is the only and he will surely listen to you.

- Reverend Greenham:
Quote:
Dear son,

As far as I could see, they have responded you but they didn't give you the answer that you wanted to get. It's not a sign of maturity that you blame this on them.
I don't blame you for being the untrustworthy reverend that you are showing right now while I expected you to be sincere and hardworking.
It is not your mistake that I misjudged you, I see it as a trial of the Lord that I have to overcome.

Blessings
Reverend Greenham

===

08.55 - Cats responds to my old Cardinal:
Quote:
Sir nobody cares to understand me, i met a powerful pastor who sees vision here he told me never to travel to kamba or else i will never return back. He has saw many visions for people and those who refuses faces the consequences and i don't want to die yet, the pastor said it is a set up and they are going to kill me there because there is crisis in kamba and lagos to kamba takes 3days. The only way the parcels can reach my hands successfully is for the local manager to look for an agent that will land waybill the parcels from kamba village to lagos state city that is the solution the pastor has given to me and am not breaking that, pls inform the local manager of what i have told you and the deadline for receiving the package is oct 8 or else your courtesy package and budget money in the parcels will been abandoned and shared among themselves..You better find solutions.

- Cardinal Adam:
Quote:
Dear young son,

First of all, I have much more important things to do than to be your travel agent. The fact that you appeal to an oracle is contrary to our Christian Faith and it tells me a lot about you. Your problems and your ideas should be discussed with that local manager, not with me. I do not intend to intervene in this process, because I believe that our Lord is testing you and verifying your Faith. As you do now, it distances you from us and from the chance to become a Reverend of our Church. If our Lord fails to make you take on your responsibilities, then no one will succeed! Hallelujah, amen!
You are so immature and totally incapable of carrying out the tasks to the end, and this is seen in all your messages and in all your actions; you are never able to do anything and you always "find" reasons that justify refusing to become a mature man.
I wait for you to do what you need to do, not wait passively for someone else to solve your problems. These are my last words!

Be blessed,
Cardinal Adam

- Cats:
Quote:
Call me immature and whatever you like to call me i don't care. All i know is that i can't travel to kamba to collect the parcels, i have told the local manager to look for a vehicle travelling to lagos state and pay the driver so he can waybill the parcels to me here in lagos but he refuses to do it, he is just waiting for the deadline so him and his minor collegues can share the parcels within themselves. Thank you

- Cardinal Adam:
Quote:
Son,

Son, you are completely devoid of logic and broken from reality. Another sign that you are immature and you do not deserve to be our young sister's man and our Reverend.
- The company has no operating license in Nigeria. The manager is not legally allowed to transport packages to the Nigerian territory. Do you understand the notion of "law" and "regulation"?
- If something bad happens to the parcel, on the route Kamba-Lagos, then the local manager must answer in front of the law and pay for the damages. The insurance company will refuse to honor the policy because the law was not respected.
- Legally, that manager is required to wait for the deadline. The fact that you are unable to pay the cost of a bus ticket is not the fault of the manager. It's just your fault!
- I do not understand why you tell me that the journey takes several days. Do you have anything else important to do? I do not think so! You stay home and do nothing, you are a man who does not work and has no other activity. Moses walked 40 years in the desert with his tribe, and you complain that you have to travel 2-3 days, by a civilized and decent bus, to a city in your country? Do you think these embarrassing lamentations are normal for you?

Blessings,
Cardinal Adam

Surely in all these last days he had some wonderful moments. The package with money is so close, but so far in the same time! Ohh, poor lad! Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since his primary account was down, I contacted him on the other one:

WED 21:50 Anna: What happened to your facebook account?
23:34 [color=darkred]Cats: Facebook is operating my account
But now it fine

6:14 Anna: Operating how
8:42 Anna: Fine. Keep ignoring
8:43 Cats: Baby
Facebook changed my name

8:45 Anna: Don't be silly. Facebook doesn't do such
8:55 Cats: I swear
9:01 Cats: Baby there is serious problem at hand now
9:04 Anna: I know
9:04 Cats: Did they tell u?
9:04 Anna: That profile picture of you is seriously freaky and that's a problem
Nobody needs to tell me that
Nothing wrong with my eyes

9:05 Cats: That's editing and that not me
9:06 Anna: I'm not stupid. I know that
9:06 Cats: Baby the shipping company said that they can't transport the parcels in Nigeria
9:06 Anna: That's inconvenient
Can you please change that picture? If I need to talk to you in this account I can't look at a psycho smoking girl the whole time

9:08 Cats: And do you know the fuck the local manager is saying, he told me to come over Niamey Niger in Africa to come pick up the parcels
9:10 Anna: Wow. Temper the attitude please. No need to curse at me
You're not my ex husband are you

9:26 Cats: Chat me up on the other account
9:36 Anna: You really want people to think you're a psycho girl?
10:09 Cats: Let's chat on other account
10:09 Anna: You already said that but that doesn't change the fact that your profile picture is still freaky

meanwhile on his main (recovered) account (that skipping back and forth is really annoying)

6:17 Anna: What happened
8:47 Anna cleared the nickname for cats
9:00 Anna: You are the only one that can change your name
9:16 Cats: Why did you cleared my nickname?
9:26 Cats: Hello are u there
9:33 Anna: Yes I am
9:56 Cats: Why did u cleared my nickname
10:04 Anna: Because I couldn't see the new name you gave yourself
10:10 Cats: Do u heard what i told u about the shipping company
10:10 Anna: No
You need to speak louder

10:11 Cats: The shipping company said they can't deliver goods in Nigeria
10:15 Anna: I know. You wrote that. It's really inconvenient
The real problem here is why Facebook told me yesterday that your account needs verification.

10:17 Cats: Yes
Maybe someone is trying to hack my account

10:20 Anna: Who?
10:23 Cats: I don't know
Maybe it hackers

10:30 Anna: Why would they hack your account
10:32 Cats: They are hacking alot of people accounts here, hackers are much in Nigeria
11:18 Anna: Why?

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday

Yesterday, very late in the night, our Cats sent a message to my manager Qesha:
Quote:
My brother we brothers should not be fighting each other because Allah didn't teach us so.. i met a friend of mine to borrow me some money and he said he will borrow me next week monday so by next week weekend i will be in kamba to collect my parcels from baba.
Pls brother give me the phone number of baba so i will be contacting him on phone calls so he will directing me roads to his place..pls give me his number now, i will be waiting for your reply.
Masha Allah.

Unfortunately, the manager Qesha is leaving somewhere in northern Niger to escort an extremely valuable parcel, so he will respond to Cats' message only Monday morning.
I am convinced that our idiot will have a weekend full of hope and joy! Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday
15:40
Cats: Baby let's leave that aside
Am talking about the parcels or don't u care about that
Anna: Of course I care but I can't do anything about that. I have no influence in how they work
Cats: They asked me to travel by flight to Niger
Anna: really? That's fancy
Cats: It not possible because i can't go there
Anna: Are you afraid of heights?
Then you should ask if it's ok to take a bus
Or walk
But how will we go to England together if you're afraid of flying?
Cats: They should land waybill it to another car going to lagos
Anna: Then you should man up and tell them that honey
Cats: They refused
Anna: That's inconvenient
I have to go. I have an appointment with my hairdresser now
Cats: Have they built the swimming pool?
Snubbish brat
later
Anna: Fuck you
Cats: Am gonna fuck you soon
Anna: If you call me that you won't
Ever
Cats: Ever what?
Anna: What do you think Einstein
Cats: You're fun my love
I love
U
And I'm not Einstein
Anna: That's not what your said earlier
And I'm fully aware that you're not
Cats: Can i kiss u pls my darling
Anna: No
Not after calling me a snubbish brat
Cats: You know i love joking with u my love
Anna: That's no fucking joke
Cats: I don't mean to call u that NEVER
I love u so much my Anna
Brb i wanna pray
Anna: I don't believe you anymore
20:40
Cats: You don't believe i love u
Cats: Why why why?
What made u not believe i love u
Anna: Because youre mean to me
Cats: Someone who is mean will never apologize to u
Anna: You didn't apologize to me so that only proves my point
mean
Cats: Am sorry my dear if i have been mean to you
Anna: You only say that now because I said that
I don't believe you
Cats: Where is your heart to forgive someone that offends you?..pls forgive me so that your father in heaven will forgive you your sins
22:09
Anna: You gotta show me that you are sorry. You are mean to me so easily. I need to see that you are truly sorry
Cats: Should i kiss ur soft red lips to show u how sorry I'm
Anna: That's a bit impossible right now
And if you'd try I would bite you
Cats: You wanna bite my pink soft lips 😏
Honey u wanna bite my soft and mushy pink lips ooh honey don't do that because my lips will tear to pieces if you do that ☺
Anna: good
Cats: No honey my lips is mushy
Honey can we just get married pls am getting old
we can't
Cats: Really
But i love you die
Anna: You insult me and then make fun of it
And if you can't even properly show me that you are sorry then I have no business marrying you
Cats: You're the love of my life you know it just for fun i called u that
Anna: THAT'S NOT FUCKING FUNNY
Cats: Baby do you remember sometimes u do insult me before but i do tolerate you and you never care to apologize to me
Baby you are really acting weird and strange to me this days why?
Anna: because you're being mean
Cats: I said i'm so sorry why do u find it so hard to forgive and you take little things so serious and you always say I'm no fun but now I'm trying to be fun you are not happy with it
I will stop playing fun with you next time if that u want
Anna: If you stop insulting me that would be really nice
Cats: I will stop insulting you
And i want you to stop insulting me also
Anna: You didn't yet show me that you are sorry
Cats: How should i show you that I'm sorry
Anna: Use your imagination. I'm sure you're smart enough to think of something
Cats: I'm sorry Anna
Anna: Can't see that

(see him holding a phone while he's taking a picture? He doesn't have a broken phone, looks like he has 2 perfectly fine ones)

Anna: How does that show me that you are sorry?
Cats: I'm so sorry
Do u want me to fly to England and tell u am sorry πŸ˜’

Today
Anna: Write it op a paper and make a picture of yourself holding it
Cats: Good morning honey
Anna: Is it?
later
Cats: What the fuck is happening
What re you people trying to do with me
I search LITH-POGISTICS shipping company that is shipping our parcels but it is not found on the internet are you guys Ghost
Anna: What are you talking about?
Cats: I searched for FEDEX shipping company and they are all over the internet
Who are you guys
Anna: I'm Anna
Nice to meet you
Cats: Do you think am a Novic or amateur
Anna: huh?
Cats: Why is everything about you guys not on the internet?
Anna: I'm just me, what are you talking about
Cats: Why is LITH pogistics company shipping parcels not on the google?
Anna: How am I supposed to know that?
Cats: Check for FEDEX it is a shippinv company and it over the internet
Why is LITH Pogistics not on the google?
Anna: How am I supposed to know?
Cats: You also u refuse to make me a video call and give me ur number that shows that you guys re up to something
Anna: why?
Cats: You people want me to come to Niamey Niger so you can kidnap me right?
That not going to work
because i know u guys plans
Anna: Why would I want that to happen?
That doesn't make any sence
Cats: The only i can believe u guys re not up to something is for you to snap the housebu bought or give someone to snap the house for me to view and also i want someone to snap you a picture of you beside the swimming pool unaware
Anna: The house isn't even built yet
They will start that in a few months

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I think the other idiot (who appears in the picture, next to Cats) will be his companion on the journey to Kamba village. We'll see next week! Twisted Evil

McMarz
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why is the other guy sitting there with him on a bed, in his underwear and with his pants half down? Is that guy Cats' secret lover? Cats has some explaining to do!

Sexy Pic Trophies: #1 - #2 - #3
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

- Our dear boy is so impatient. Laughing
- He sent another message to my manager Qesha.
- Unfortunately for Cats, Qesha will responds only Monday morning. Laughing
Quote:
Sir Qesha i'm sorry if i have offended you..i will come to kamba next week because a friend will borrow me money next week and i will be in kamba by weekend. Pls when will be baba be at kamba? Is it friday, saturday or sunday?..pls Qesha i want the phone number of Baba right now so when i be in kamba next week i will call him to be able to reach him.

Let's him to be anxious over the weekend! Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If that mate of his is planning on travelling with him may I suggest he pulls his pants up sharpish. Could be misconstrued. What with the rampant s-e-x talk and todger tattoos flying around this place has become a veritable den of iniquity.

Plus, we have a rampant parcel thief on the loose, pinching people's goodies willi-nilli. I'm telling you this once outstanding forum has gone to the dogs.

Roll on Monday.

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

πŸ† courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

13:43
Cats: I thought u bought it already ?
You lied
14:45
Anna: No I didn't. You don't understand how things go here.
A house that is not yet built can be sold, only you can't go live in it yet, but you'll have to pay for it anyway or they'll sell it to someone else
Understand?
Cats: Is the house been built yet?
They will start building it in spring
March probably
Cats: You told me you already bought the house and it is beautiful
Anna: lol you really don't understand
I just explained to you that houses that are not yet built can be sold. They will only start building the project when all houses are sold. I have seen the plans of it so I know it is a beautiful home
Cats: What type of house do u want to build?
Anna: A big one with lots of windows. Enough rooms for children and visitors, a garden where our children can play. In a nice and quiet neighborhood where they can also play in the streets without being ran over by cars
Cats: Let me see a sketch or a picture from the net?
Anna: I would have to go back to the real estate agent for that
Cats: Don't u have the pic in your phone?
Anna: No I don't
Cats: How come the broker know what to build when u didn't show him anything
Anna: Because the architect made the plans and showed them
Cats: I will love to see the sketch and also snap the land environment for me to view
Anna: I really have no time to go there today, they close before I'm done at the office
Cats: You promised to send me the lyrics of that song. You said you'd send them on monday and you didn't
20:08
Cats: I'm still scared about you guys and what you are up to, i don't why u people hide your identities on the google.
1. Eater is not Google and also on google map and cardinal Will , rev paul refuses to send me their photos
2. Anna Verbeek refuse to video call with me, she refuses to send me her number instead she gives me irrelevant excuses
3. A whole Shipping company named LITH-POGISTICS COMPANY is not on the internet or google map and England is known as world power how come LITH-POGISTICS COMPANY license is been suspended by Nigerian authorities why FEDEX shipping company is all over the internet and world wide.
4. They are asking me to come over to Niamey Niger so they could kidnap me and use me for human trafficking whereby they are no found on the internet .
..The only way i can believe now that you guys exist is for you make me a short video saying "Chi***** my husband i love you" upload it on the YouTube and send me the link to watch or let's make a video call simple if you refuse I'm cutting off anything am having with you and eater church and live my normal life because i don't you guys anymore and what you are up to.
Anna: If that's your choice then you'll make me very unhappy
Cats: I'm doing this for my life, i don't want to die yet i have heard many stories of this
Anna: Like what?
I don't want you to die, why would I? That doesn't make any sense
Cats: It make sense because u guys re hiding something from me
Anna: I'm not hiding anything from you
I've been honest with you from the start
Cats: Why are you people hiding identities ?
Anna: I am not hiding anything.
Cats: Why is LITH POGISTICS company is not on the internet ?
Anna: When I search on google it's the first website I see
http://website
Cats: Screenshot and show me
Anna: There's nothing to prove honey if you don't believe it I can't convince you.
Maybe it's because you're on a different continent that you get different google results
Cats: No irrelevant excuses
Show me the screenshot of what you searched on google
Anna: I'm not giving irrelevant excuses and I'm not going to prove anything. You believe me or you don't. Your choice
Cats: Show me a screenshot of what u searched or just block me as you did to peter right now
Anna: Do you think you can show the decency to ask that nicely?
ok
Anna: Ok, then you don't...
your choice
Cats: K
Anna: I'm serious. I will not be commanded like a dog
Cats: You want me to send u lyrics of my song but you don't want to screeshot just simple stuff on the net
later
Anna: I wanted to send it to you but I said only if you ask me, not if you command me
Cats: Oya pls Anna send me a screenshot of what u screenshotted
Anna: Of course honey

Actually it didn't show up on the google search and I was annoying him so I had some time to forge a screenshot.

13:43
Cats: I thought u bought it already ?
You lied
14:45
Anna: No I didn't. You don't understand how things go here.
A house that is not yet built can be sold, only you can't go live in it yet, but you'll have to pay for it anyway or they'll sell it to someone else
Understand?
Cats: Is the house been built yet?
They will start building it in spring
March probably
Cats: You told me you already bought the house and it is beautiful
Anna: lol you really don't understand
I just explained to you that houses that are not yet built can be sold. They will only start building the project when all houses are sold. I have seen the plans of it so I know it is a beautiful home
Cats: What type of house do u want to build?
Anna: A big one with lots of windows. Enough rooms for children and visitors, a garden where our children can play. In a nice and quiet neighborhood where they can also play in the streets without being ran over by cars
Cats: Let me see a sketch or a picture from the net?
Anna: I would have to go back to the real estate agent for that
Cats: Don't u have the pic in your phone?
Anna: No I don't
Cats: How come the broker know what to build when u didn't show him anything
Anna: Because the architect made the plans and showed them
Cats: I will love to see the sketch and also snap the land environment for me to view
Anna: I really have no time to go there today, they close before I'm done at the office
Cats: You promised to send me the lyrics of that song. You said you'd send them on monday and you didn't
20:08
Cats: I'm still scared about you guys and what you are up to, i don't why u people hide your identities on the google.
1. Eater is not Google and also on google map and cardinal Will , rev paul refuses to send me their photos
2. Anna Verbeek refuse to video call with me, she refuses to send me her number instead she gives me irrelevant excuses
3. A whole Shipping company named LITH-POGISTICS COMPANY is not on the internet or google map and England is known as world power how come LITH-POGISTICS COMPANY license is been suspended by Nigerian authorities why FEDEX shipping company is all over the internet and world wide.
4. They are asking me to come over to Niamey Niger so they could kidnap me and use me for human trafficking whereby they are no found on the internet .
..The only way i can believe now that you guys exist is for you make me a short video saying "Chi***** my husband i love you" upload it on the YouTube and send me the link to watch or let's make a video call simple if you refuse I'm cutting off anything am having with you and eater church and live my normal life because i don't you guys anymore and what you are up to.
Anna: If that's your choice then you'll make me very unhappy
Cats: I'm doing this for my life, i don't want to die yet i have heard many stories of this
Anna: Like what?
I don't want you to die, why would I? That doesn't make any sense
Cats: It make sense because u guys re hiding something from me
Anna: I'm not hiding anything from you
I've been honest with you from the start
Cats: Why are you people hiding identities ?
Anna: I am not hiding anything.
Cats: Why is LITH POGISTICS company is not on the internet ?
Anna: When I search on google it's the first website I see
http://website
Cats: Screenshot and show me
Anna: There's nothing to prove honey if you don't believe it I can't convince you.
Maybe it's because you're on a different continent that you get different google results
Cats: No irrelevant excuses
Show me the screenshot of what you searched on google
Anna: I'm not giving irrelevant excuses and I'm not going to prove anything. You believe me or you don't. Your choice
Cats: Show me a screenshot of what u searched or just block me as you did to peter right now
Anna: Do you think you can show the decency to ask that nicely?
ok
Anna: Ok, then you don't...
your choice
Cats: K
Anna: I'm serious. I will not be commanded like a dog
Cats: You want me to send u lyrics of my song but you don't want to screeshot just simple stuff on the net
later
Anna: I wanted to send it to you but I said only if you ask me, not if you command me
Cats: Oya pls Anna send me a screenshot of what u screenshotted
Anna: Of course honey

Actually it didn't show up on the google search and I was annoying him so I had some time to forge a screenshot.

Cats: This looks fake
Go to photos
Images
Anna: I did what you asked.
Can you please send me the lyrics of that song?
Cats: It is just 4months and 1week shipping company, it is a new company and this websites is created by you
I'm not an Amateur
Anna: πŸ˜‚ I don't even know how to make a website
Cats: Why is it 4months old
Anna: How am I supposed to know that? Maybe their old website didn't suffice anymore. Ask them, not me

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday September 14
15:05 Cats to Sister Dave wrote:
Dear sister i want you to take permission from Rev.paul and cardinal so they permit you to recall the parcels home so you can remove the money and send my valid account and look for another fast best shipping company who has licence to ship parcels in Nigeria like FedEx they are the best so you can resend the parcels back to me here in lagos Nigeria. I have contacted the local manager since thursday but his not responding and my dad and pastor told me not to make a journey to kamba to collect the parcels because they said that they had a terrible dream that i had an accident and died, God forbid bad things "Death is never my portion". Thank you so much for co-operating with me, pls try to convince cardinal will and Rev.paul to recall the parcels home and remove the money u hide in the parcels and send to my valid account pls help me talk to them because it is only you they always listen to. I want to get married to Anna i don't want her to continue crying and you know she's your best friend and you can never do something to hurt her.
God bless you sister Dave

17:16 Sister Dave wrote:
Dear brother cats,

I'm very sorry to inform you once again that I'm not authorised to make that kind of decisions.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

20:43 Cats wrote:
Dear sister you are misunderstooding me i didn't said you should make decisions i'm just saying you should just inform the cardinal or Rev.paul that you have an idea i hope u understand me now? Just tell them that Your excellency since our young Reveren can't travel to kamba due to his situation i think we should just recall the parcels home and look and remove the money i taped in one of the boxes and send to his account and look for a fast shipping company like FedEx who has licence to deliver parcels to Nigeria and resend the parcels to our young Reveren instead of letting it to be abandoned and shared by the local Manager and his collegues our parcels are too expensive and we cannot let the contributions of the church go in vain like that we must find solutions i understand our young Reveren situations very well he is ready to be the Reveren of Nigeria and bishop of Africa. I hope you understand now sister Dave try make them see reasons with me . Thank you so much.

23:28 Sister Dave wrote:
Dear brother Cats,

That is a most excellent idea. I'll forward your email to Cardinal Adam and Reverend Graeenham so they will understand exactly what you mean.

Be blessed,
Sister Dave

23:29 Sister Dave to the cardinal, reverend and cats wrote:
Dear Cardinal Adam, reverend Greenham,

Brother Cats sent me a message earlier today and since there's nobody better to explain the meaning of his thoughts than himself, I thought it was best to send this message directly to you.

Be blessed,
Sister Dave

Sunday September 15
4:57 Reverend Greenham to Cats, sister dave and the cardinal wrote:
Brother Cats,

Make them see reason? Are you out of your mind? What is wrong with you, you ungrateful young boy. We paid a lot to get the parcel to you. Recalling it will be another very large expense. Much more costly than you getting a bus ticket and pick it up yourself. You could have the parcel by now, yet you are giving excuses and manipulating everyone around you to make us do your will. Is that how a reverend should behave? NO itis a disgrace.
I will promise you, the parcel will NOT be recalled. It is your responsibility to show that you stand up for your parish and show that you are the true leader of the parish in Nigeria. If you can not do that, you are not worthy of becoming a reverend.
You are mentioning the position of Bishop of Africa. That will only be rewarded to one that shows that he is worthy. There is a big monetary reward of $75.000,- for the person that is chosen for that position and it will be transfered to a bank account immediately, because of the responsibilities and duties that come with this job. But son, I can tell you, with your recent actions, you don't even come close to qualifying for this position.

Blessings,
Reverend Greenham

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At least twice he's mentioned that he thinks he will be kidnapped if he goes to Naimey Rolling Eyes For what? He's broke as a joke, lazy as hell, and incessantly annoying day in and day out. I bet even kidnappers wouldn't be able to get this lad to lift a finger or stop running his mouth. Cats would just bitch all day that he couldn't find his captors on Google and ask them for snaps of the ransom letters to prove that they're real. At least he remembered to take his Insta-Islam pills when interacting with Qesha by posing as a Muslim. That will surely never bite him in the back down the line.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic