SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Zombini Apocalypse 2: Electric Boogaloo

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't believe it, but the bait that started here https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=300913 isn't over! After 3 long months, Tom came crawling back to my inbox with a plethora of emails this afternoon.

3:59 PM
Sorry dear I've been very busy, I had to go on a vacation there are still some process to follow I'll direct you to the bank madam. Mrs Kate is no longer active

4:04 PM
Yes madam so sorry about the delay we will proceed old contact the bank at <snip new ladette email of the same name> she will get everything done this time

4:26 PM
After the vacation my got still had to go to the hospital.

4:30 PM
After the vacation I had to take my daughter to the hospital, you know she's not strong. Did you contact anyone, I mean any other person concerning any business because I got a mail, but I've deleted it, if t stated that you and someone has done business madam you have to be careful, how's your family and friends.

4:35 PM
We were unable to pick the transaction Sexy Pic won't let me log in via the transaction ID I don't know why, please contact Kate on <snip new ladette email> she will give you procedure on how to proceed. God bless you

My character will have some questions tomorrow. What's this about a vacation? Should she or shouldn't she contact Kate? Of course the lad can't pick up the transaction as it has been cancelled! Needless to say, I am very very excited to be continuing my first bait, and I could use some tips from the pros while I try to keep him hooked.

Bertje

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you dollah chop him? (He's asking aboit other business transactions)

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did chop him! I forgot! Laughing He just sent my fake lad this:

See fool fuck off u dy proud chop and die idiot I get my money too

ETA: My main character sent him this:

I must say I am surprised to hear from you. Understandably, I have a few questions after reading your previous emails.

1. You say you went on a vacation. My question is why on God's green earth would you spend money on a 3 month vacation when you have medical bills to pay for Audrey?? Unless she is feeling better, but clearly she is not, as you stated in your previous email that you had to take her back to the hospital after your vacation. If you were on vacation, why were you unable to respond to my messages while I was in Japan? You just dropped me and frankly that is not very professional.

2. Should I contact Kate? In your first email yesterday you said, "Mrs Kate is no longer active" What does that mean? If she is no longer active, why then, did you tell me to contact her again on another email address?

3. Of course you probably couldn't pick up the transaction via Sexy Pic because it was cancelled after a period of inactivity. I can ask send the money again if you'd like, but you MUST log in and follow the instructions they send to you. When you reply to this email, I will log in and reinstate the Sexy Pic transaction.

My family is well, and I'm hoping yours is too. I'm especially well-off following my financial success in Japan, so I'm hoping we can conclude this soon.

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Am so sorry dear, I should have Kate to contact you as soon as possible, I went on a vacation because my daughter wanted to I'll do anything for her. We only spend a week on the vacation. Before she started feeling bad I haven't been myself for the past month always thinking about my daughter if only money could save her life. But doing well for now, thanks for your concern we will finish this now because I'll dedicate my attention to you.

Time to set up another Sexy Pic transaction Twisted Evil

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After some boring back and forth (much too boring to share here), I decide against Sexy Pic and agree to a bank transfer, scoring another piggy in the process. With the help of lovely fellow baiters here on the forum, I've selected a nice long DHS form for the lad to fill out. I sent him this just now:

Tom (CC Kate)

Yes I have heard from her (the lad asked about the ladette). She sent me the account details. Unfortunately, I have hit a bit of a snag and I'm hoping you can help me help you. Having just returned from Japan, I can't perform any bank transfers until the proper paperwork is done. I need to have some security forms on file for my personal records, so I will need you or Kate to fill out some paperwork for me. It's just a formality, really.

The form is from the Department of Homeland Security, but I do not need to send it to them. I am legally required to have the recipient of my first bank transfer following my return to the States fill one out for me. This way, I am not arrested for collusion with terrorists.

Of course, I am not incinerating that you are a terrorist. I think nothing of the sort! However, it would be dreadful if I were to be arrested prior to the conclusion of this transaction. If Tom and Kate, if one of you (or perhaps an employee) could fill out and return this form, then I can conduct the bank transfer. I apologize for any inconvenience, but I am so looking forward to concluding this long business. Perhaps when it is over I can travel to meet you, give you a hug, and celebrate in God's love.

I will continue to pray for Audrey.

All my love,
(puke)

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A continuation of yesterday's correspondence:

12:02 PM
We should fill everything from page one to ten? Those empty box stated you must draw in a diagram, one stated I should draw A Bank Full Of Money, am not a good drawer my dear.

12:03 PM
Or I just have only page one to fill.

4:07 PM
Please fill out page one to ten to the best of your ability. Do not worry if you are not a good drawer, just do your best to fill the document properly. Take the time to do it properly, and our transaction will be able to proceed quickly. As I stated before, I am legally obligated to have this on file. Perhaps Mrs. Kate could fill it out if you are too busy. Keep me posted as you progress. Just answer the questions as best you can and send it back to me. Please also be sure to write neatly so I can confirm that it is filled correctly. Once I have this on file, I will be secure to send the money to you.

Warm regards,

4:32 PM

You know drawing a bank full of money is Wierd send me the documents again please.

4:35 PM
Please fill out the document to the best of your ability and send it back to me. The questions may seem strange to you but they are there for security purpose. Why do you need me to send it to you a second time?

4:39 PM

I was unable to download it before because of bad signal

I sent him the form again. Will he fill it out? I certainly hope so! After all, it's all that stands between him and his money! Wink

ETA: He sent this to my fake lad character at 2:28 this morning (complete with emojis):

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Lol u want kill me ooo u really eat money na u dey brag even if <my main character> send you money 100 time u no go fit pick dickhead I don give <main character> like 6 account make e send money excuse must. <main character> no ready for any open your u no chop money I no believe......

God punish you too

I tried using a pidgin translator, but I can't grasp the meaning. Could anyone give me a rough idea/How should i respond?

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's laughing because you are trying to steal his money and he doesn't think you have the skills to do so. Boiled down, he's saying your other character really isn't ready to pay as he's sent six accounts, previously, and only received excuses. Laughing

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today, 9:27 AM

[Lad],

How are you? I haven't heard from you in a couple days. I want to check in and make sure everything is alright. Please update me on the form you are filling out. Once I have it, I will be able to transfer the fee via bank transfer.

I have a couple of questions regarding the conclusion of our business:
1. Can I transfer the fee from my local bank account?
2. When will my ATM card be delivered?

This transaction has been going on long enough. I am eager to conclude it and proceed with other financial matters and offers I have received in my email. Please send me the completed form once it is ready.

Warmest regards

9:31 AM
In order to fill such a form we have to first print it out. You can easily make a transfer via your local bank it wouldn't request we fill a form would have liked it to go easy the reason for the delay is all these long processes. After payment you'll get the ATM card in less than 48hr.

9:38 AM
Thank you for your prompt reply. I'm afraid you don't understand: I am LEGALLY obligated to have that form filled out. It does not matter what my local bank does or does not say. If I do not have that form filled out by the recipient of my first bank transfer following my return to the United States from Japan, I could be arrested for colluding with terrorists. It is not an option. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience, but please fill the form and return it to me as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding. God bless you, my friend

And this just in, 9:42 AM:
Would you be able to transfer via PayPal or bitcoin, I understand why we have to fill the form, filling the form will take time. Would you prefer the two options I stated above?

Silly lad doesn't understand the phrase 'Not an option!" Seeing as I've already exchanged this many emails with him today I see no harm in letting him sweat a bit until tomorrow at the earliest. Nothing like a little silence to move him to action, eh? Of course, I'm open to other, more devious suggestions! Twisted Evil

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent the lad this after 4 days of silence:

I was very busy over the weekend, but I've been watching my inbox for the form you promised to fill out. I am surprised that you haven't sent it yet. I cannot understand why you are delaying this transaction. I've tried time and again to send the fee to collect my ATM card, but every time, you fail to collect the money. Why? When I did such business with my friend [Fake Lad], he collected the money in a couple of days, not months, and he is working to process some legal documents for me already! [Lad] I want to finish our transaction that has been going on for so long. Please fill the form and return it to me.

Warmest regards,

He responded minutes ago with this:
Draw a bank full of money how does that sound?

I'm not quite sure if he's asking my opinion, or telling me to do it. Doesn't matter. I'll give him some time in case he wants to clarify this statement while I think of the best way to respond.

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday, I said:

Sir,

It sounds to me like that is one of the questions on the form. Please fill the form and return it to me. I do not understand why you are playing games with me.

I received a response just a minute ago:

Madam if you can not find a simple way to make the transaction I advice we forget about it, I'll find another people who will receive the donation. Because all the transaction you've done there have been no success, this is taking time because of you.

I think he's getting suspicious (and antsy). At this point I'm pretty much out of ideas. But we've been this way before, so perhaps I can still get him back on track.

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today I said:

I am very sorry you feel that way. I have done everything in my power to conclude this transaction. I tried to send gold, you said you didn't want gold. I tried to send the money via MG, but you failed to collect it. I tried to send the money via Sexy Pic, but once again, you failed to collect it. Now, when I am trying to send the money to you via bank transfer, you are delaying on filling out the only paperwork that is required for me to send the fee. Then you have the audacity to accuse me of being the cause of these delays?! I am a God-fearing woman, and I hate to place blame on another person, especially not a business partner whose daughter is ill. However, please do not accuse me of delaying this transaction when I have only done my very best to assist you.

I understand the stress and pressures you must be under right now. However, I can assure you that once you fill the form, I can send you the money you need. We have tried so many other options that you seem to be having trouble with. The form would be easiest for both of us, I think. Especially now that you've had plenty of time to fill it.

Please, let's discuss this like adults. Your daughter's life hangs in the center of this, so please hurry to conclude our transaction, my friend. If you have any other ideas as to how to send the money, please let me know.

Let's see how the lad responds Twisted Evil

ETA: He responded:
You can make the transfer via bitcoin or Paypal its very easy dear.

Do we have any modalities for this? Any pros have advice on how to proceed?
Confused

braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[img] https://imgur.com/a/NSYvrjO [/img] I have Tom admitting he is a scammer and trying to convince me that if I pay his school fees he will give up scamming, he also promised me he is emailing nobody else 🙄......Anyway iv just told him that I will ask my church if they would consider him for a care package so I will happily send him back your way as you seem to have such a special relationship with him 👍.
Bertje

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's always the lad's fault. Period.

Excellent work Zombini! keep it up.

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BTC and PayPal can be sooo confusing for those not familiar. They are nowhere as simple as bank to bank transfer. Perhaps the lad wants to answer many, many questions about each.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Thanks for the idea, bware!

I said:

Forgive me, but I need some clarification. What is a bitcoin? I've heard of them, but I've never seen one. They seem very strange to me. How much do they cost? Are there other currencies like this? What about biteuros, bitdollars and such? Are they real things? Are they illegal? For my own safety, I'm hesitant to do anything that would put me on the wrong side of the law, I'm already trying to fly under the radar as it is, if you know what I mean. Please let me know how to proceed with this transaction. I still think a simple bank transfer would be best. It would be the fastest way to get the fee to you, so you can process my ATM card and make Audrey's dream come true.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Silent follower here. Great job! Please continue. I really enjoy your creativity

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is great work! Very Happy

Lads are so lazy. Just fill out the form, for crying out loud. Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the encouraging words everyone! Yes, lads are lazy! So lazy, in fact, that I got this in reply:

Bitcoin also known as BTC is a cryptocurrency. It is a decentralized digital currency without a central bank or single administrator that can be sent from user to user on the peer-to-peer bitcoin network without the need for intermediaries. if i send you the bitcoin wallet address you can send in the bitcoin via any bitcoin ATM.

The lad couldn't be bothered to describe it in his own words- he just copied from Wikipedia. More questions will come tomorrow.

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to preface this post by saying that I genuinely have no experience with bitcoin. From what I've read there's no way to track a bitcoin address. With that being said, if any of the information in this email is considered confidential, please let me know, and I will happily edit my post. Anyway, here's what I received from Kate this morning:

Greetings Madam,

bitcoin is a cryptocurrency it is a decentralised digital currency without a central bank or single administrator that can be sent from user to user on the peer to peer bitcoin network without the need for intermediaries. i will want you to understand that bitcoin is a safe way of sending money and more safer than bank to bank transfers. all you have to do is find the nearest or closest bitcoin depot to you and held over there and send the bitcoin amount approximate to 1500 euro to the below bitcoin address.

bitcoin Address; 1GH4vJynaEE4EGN38aTbHwcfaN1YzYVfw7

note you are to copy the above bitcoin address when you get to the bitcoin depot shop and use to send the 1500 euro bitcoin. when you are done you are advise to send me the slip you used you purchasing tyhe bitcoin for confirmation and so that your donation can be sent to you in your ATM card.

Awaitingt a positive response.

Beyond asking (many) more questions and pestering the lad to fill out that darn form, I can some difficulty in locating this bitcoin depot shop. There's not actually one near me that I can see.

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I said:

Hello again,

I am still struggling to understand the concept of bitcoins. They're not illegal are they? Where can I buy them to send them to you? I can't seem to find any of these depots you mentioned, and frankly, I'm suspicious of the whole concept of these coins. Am I paying money for money? If my experience in the finances has taught me anything, it is that we should play it safe. I tried all day yesterday and today to find one of these coin deport places, but I am quickly losing hope. [Lad], I implore you to allow me to transfer the money via bank transfer, please!!! Surely you can simply fill the form and we can get on with this! I want to finish what I set out to do with you.

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mad Mad Mad

We known each other for long if you can send the money this is the only, bitcoin is very popular i use it on day to day transactions, you didnt find any bitcoin atm or shop, if i know your location i can help you out, or you can download a bitcoin wallet like LUNO or COINBASE there you can buy online. am very surprised you have not heard of bitcoin this thing is very popular you are a business woman you should have.

My goodness gracious drop the freaking bitcoin! Get the hint, idiot!

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tsk, tsk! Just when I was about to forget ( Wink ) about the form, the ladette presents the next opportunity for me to insist that it must be filled out!

Greetings Madam,

i read your email and i want you to understand that you can find the nearest bitcoin depot around you by typing where to find the nearest bitcoin depot in your city by putting your address, and if you insist on sending the money via bank bank account you go ahead in doing so and i will need you to understand that we can't fill out that form you sent to us for our security reasons and one thing you should also understand is that bitcoin is 100% legal. so any of the option you plan on using in sending the 1500 euro you let me know so that details to make payment can be resent to you so your donation can finally get to you.

Awaiting your response.

I will send off a reply tomorrow, apologizing for a busy day of conferences preventing me from checking my inbox. I want him to fill out that form!

Bertje

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"For security reasons, we can not complete the security form".

Laughing Laughing

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Yeah, that gave me a chuckle, too! Laughing I wonder if I can lure the lad into a trophy by giving him a false sense of control. I said:

This is getting very overwhelming for me. What do you mean, "we can't fill out that form you sent to us for our security reasons?" Of course you can! It's a security form, and security is its purpose! I hope you understand that until that form is filled out by either one of you or an employee of your bank, I CANNOT send the money via bank transfer. If that form is filled, then I can make the transfer.

I have tried multiple times to send the money in a variety of ways, but every time the money is not collected. I hope you can understand how frustrating this is for me as a working woman. I can see two avenues down which to proceed. Here are the options I see:

1. If I get that filled form, I can transfer the money easily.
OR

2. If you and [Lad] agree, I would happily send the money again via Sexy Pic. However, if I send it via Sexy Pic, you must agree to act swiftly to collect so as not to waste any more time. If you would like me to send the money via WU or MG with Sexy Pic, please furnish me with the transfer details, and I can initiate a new transaction on Monday morning before I go to work. Let me know.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic