SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cherno's Safari #8

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well,

- I was part of the team and along with Linoline I sent Cherno in Safari 3 times, at the beginning of this story. I know very well how he behaves and I know very well what kind of speech he has.
- His reaction, this time, I find very sad and resigned. Laughing
- I think the idiot really was there and saw someone else with those signals. He was scared to get closer, because of the 2 men who were with that woman.
- Yes, he thinks Emma is lying to him about those men Very Happy , but he is perfectly convinced of the story and the fact that Emma was on the border.

So, my personal opinion is that this is another Safari. I know the rules and it doesn't matter if the "pith" icon will be used or not.
All what matters is that the idiot Cherno suffered again. Yeap? Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I agree, Birlic and welcome back. Hope you had a wonderful summer.😃

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline wrote:
Even though he didn't provide a picture, I do consider this a successful safari for the following reasons:
- The first time he tried to get Emma to Karang while he pretended to already be there (back in november I believe), his response was totally different. When his plan failed he started ranting like a rabid lunatic
- The time between leaving Banjul and him claiming to be at the border matches the time that trip actually takes (I know he said while traveling he'd be there in 30 - 45 minutes, but he can't really estimate times very well, as he showed on his recent dakar trip)
- He claims to have seen Emma in the shirt she wore on the photochopped picture I sent him.
- Again he disappears for hours over a dead battery, like his confirmed safari in dakar
- He is not angry... he believes Emma is there and he believes it is real, he is afraid of losing her to another man

So I ask the jury, what's te verdict? Is this safari #8 or not?

You're probably right. When you've baited a lad for a while, and especially when he's safari'd for you multiple times you do get a feeling for these things. It's frustrating that you don't have proof of it -yet? is he still there? Many of us have had unproved safaris where we knew the lad traveled but for whatever reason the proof wasn't there -- it's one of those things. It does sound like he is very compliant and he should be very eager to prove his whereabouts next time so this kind of mix-up/near miss doesn't happen again. Laughing

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

0:25 I don't leave you but you wanted to leave me anyway. If you were married before why not you tell me. And if you were not having money why not you tell me. You were just lying to me all the way Emma. With all the difficulties I face finally you disappointed me. Thanks so much for that.
0:34 I can't explain the way I feel right now with a broken heart. it's doesn't matter much to me that you are married. I'm very sad right now but you should have even done for something better than just going leaving me in the worst conditions in life.
4:49 I am not married and I do have money. I'm not the one that left you. You stopped messaging me again before I could find you. That is not my fault. I'm still in karang. Why would I even try anything I'd you don't want me anymore.
7:01 It's amazing to me that you are talking to me like this Emma. I love you so much from the bottom of my heart. To be without you in my life is meaningless to me. Please come back to me and remember we are only one that knows the secrets of one another from the beginning and to the end. the only thing that we didn't experience yet to each other is sex. I love you so much honey don't be sad I don't want to lose you anymore. Honey
7:12 I will not let you go honey. I love you so much you are the one am depending on to carry my children how can I let you go. I'm use to you so much I can't be a day without seeing your massage. Honey need you to treat me here with your sweet words to repair my heart please. Since I'm the man I need to have patients to build my family For the sake of our children. I prayed to God may you Emma v be the mother of children and born a baby that looks like me I know that's what you want. Say amen. Let's us not listen to people out there until they separate us we have started our this relationship long time ago. Then we will get married and have our kids with us.
7:15 Honey I totally agree with you. We should be together
7:32 My question is how can we be together now. Will you please come to the gambia today honey so that we can be together is not good for me to be here alone on bed all the time I need you to sleep besides me one day. And if you can't make it to the gambia please buy a vehicle for me so that I can use it as taxi in the town to earn a living. Is not easy to be here without a job. I want you to buy a taxi for honey. But don't left me to be nothing in the world.
7:34 The only way for us to meet is when you pick me up at the border like we agreed. And make sure your phone is charged and bring the charger with your just in case. I'm here waiting for you.
7:46 I can't make it to the border honey anymore. Please come to the Gambia the people out there hate me so much am always scared when I go to pick you up at the border. They don't want to see my success they always use different types of black magic to prevent me from seeing you honey. You can't know that but know it. This is why I was telling you longtime back fly to the gambia please honey. And if you can't make it to the gambia buy a taxi for me that I may use to earn a living.
7:48 Or you send me some money. Please honey I love you so much
7:51 Honey then you will know exactly how I fell now and how I have felt when you abandoned me. You should've charged your phone. You shouldn't have gone home. We could've been together now. We could have shared nights together already. I don't understand your behaviour anymore. It's like you don't want to be with me. I love you so much dear and I'm waiting for you at the border
7:57 Honey! To be honest I don't have money to fare to the border right now. Please understand just fly to the Gambia. Or buy a vehicle for me now before you go back to England.
7:58 There is no airport in karang. If you force me to leave karang alone then it's over between us. You won't get my money and we won't get married
8:06 Honey! Don't blame me there is more time ahead of us just understand that please. There's no need to rust your next holiday you can make it to the gambia ok. Just excise patients am too exciesing patients. I love you so much I will always love you I my heart.
8:09 No. It's now or never. Come to karang to pick me up or I will never set for in Africa again
8:12 Okay no problem honey. I can't come to karang. thanks so much I don't know whether you truly loved me.
8:15 God said in the glorious quran that we will test you with good and evil by way of trials from us. And again God said in the glorious quran that the life of this world is just a sport and a pastime the home of hereafter is better if you only knew.
8:17 God said in the glorious that the day of judgment is sure to come.
8:17 God said in the glorious Quran that married those whom your right hand possess.
8:17 Then you should make sure we spend this life together, but you keep failing me. I'm in karang and I have nowhere to go. Thank you so much for doing this to me
8:22 God said in the glorious Quran that every soul shall test death and we test you with good and evil by way of trials from us.
8:28 If that's true you should overcome those trials. If you can prove to me that you can I will believe that quran
10:24 Hi
10:25 hi
10:28 Honey. I'm in the gambia please meet me here don't be very hard. I love you so much
10:32 I am not very hard, I am very scared. I'm staying in Karang. If you want to marry me you meet me here like you promised. It's not my fault that you went back home without meeting me yet again yesterday
14:08 If you are scared why not you go back to England. And stop being in karang alone please go back to England we will get married one day. Go home don't let the people there kill you or raped you once again.
14:08 Please honey. Go home to England I promise you that I will not marry no body until I meet you in my life. Only you I will marry Emma in my life I promise.
14:10 If I go back to England we will be over forever. I am only here in Karang, because I still hope that you will come pick me up, so all my efforts are not in vain

14:14 Jelly to Mike (the hotel manager in Dakar) wrote:
Hello Mike.

Good afternoon. How are you doing over there I hope everything is ok. Is cherno emma V.husband im desperately in need of your help. Emma is in karang right now and refused to go home only because I could not pick her up. Im in the Gambia but I find it difficult to go to karang due to transport issue. Can you please help me for the sake of God you pick her up for me and let her go back to England. I would be grateful if you take me into consideration. Thank you

Kind regards
Cherno

14:18 Okay no problem honey. If you want to abandon me for that is ok. But just go back to England. I promise you not to marry no body apart from you I swear to God. OK. Is better you go back before someone will raped you or kill you honey. Please go back ok
14:20 I don't want to go back. I want to be with you. I have the money with me and I will solve all your trouble there before we go to England together. I only want to leave here together honey. Please don't be stubborn and come to me. Think of our future
14:23 I'm in the Gambia I will continue my studies. But I will not marry nobody apart from you honey. My sweetheart the mother of my children. Please just go home okay. I will be alone until we get married. I love you so much don't worry I'm here for you alone. Ok
14:28 Im going to charge my phone now OK. Talk to you later go home honey ok. I love you so much
14:28 Honey! Please take care of your self all the time ok don't keep on having sex with anybody ok always remember I have a husband behind who is ready to have children with me. Ok
14:29 If that's what you really want you should act like a man and not leave me here alone in Karang. You're supposed to protect me and keep me safe
14:29 I don't want to go home now. I want you to pick me up. I will wait for you for days if I have to but I will not leave now that we're so close. please help and come pick me up.
14:31 Don't keep on having sex with people and togethering with bad people ok. Go home ok to England
14:34 NO
14:35 I'm happy you are moving with two white mens who may look after you. I love you so much
14:36 I am not. I am alone here. Why do you think I"m with other men?
14:51 Because I saw you with two white mens. Before someone will harm you there please go home. Ok.
14:54 I did ask a few people if they have seen you but I wasn't with anybody really. I've been alone all the time. Please believe me and don't punish me for your mistakes. Please pick me up. I will be at the border crossing again, just like yesterday
15:22 Why didn't you go to the radio station or to the television of course we could have meet by now and tell them I'm looking for my missing husband you give them my pictures. Ok
15:24 [color=darkred]Or you give them my phone number+22076*****. Am living in the Gambia right now at serekunda sinchu alagie

15:27 What good would that do me? I don't need no radio or tv. I need my husband that is refusing to meet me
15:30 I did not refused to meet you my sweetheart. I love you so much
15:32 Please don't let no one knows our secrets together ok.
15:35 Honey, I love you very much too, so please let's be together honey, come meet me today
16:20 I love you too honey. But I can't because I don't have fare. Please don't worry only you I will wait for to get married ok. Just have a peace of mind ok.
17:20 No, I don't have peace of mind anymore and I don't have patience anymore. The fare is not an issue, I can give you all the money as soon as we're together. You should've thought of that when you were in Karang yesterday and decided to go home without me. You abandoned me and now act like it's my problem. You got us into this mess and you are comfortably at home with your friends right now and I am all alone in a strange country waiting for my husband that doesnt want to come to me.

18:19 Mike to Jelly wrote:
Dear mister Jelly.

I'm sorry to inform you that you are not our client at this moment and I have no reason to send a car to Karang, unless mrs V. specifically asks us to do so ourself. I wish you a pleasant evening.

Kind regards,
Mike A

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Last edited by Linoline on Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday September 2
23:33 Am sorry for that honey. You are the one that is comfortable were you are right now just be honest.

23:36 Jelly to Mike wrote:
Okay no problem thanks she is OK is had. I understand don't worry sir. Thank you so much

23:38 Hi honey I hope you are okay right now. Please let me know OK

Tuesday September 3
5:01 God said in the glorious Quran that tell the believing women's that they should keep the secrets of their husbands.
5:01 I love you so much honey have a good night
5:01 God said in the glorious Quran that tell the believing women's that they should guide their private party except from their husbands.
5:01 I love you so much honey. I'm in the Gambia. And I will not get married to anybody apart from you Emma as we promised each other . im sure one day we'll be together how long it is. GOD said in the glorious Quran that we do not waste the reward of the righteous. Then I have hope we will one day be together ok. Just take care of yourself at all times and remember that im having a husband here in the gambia. Our enemies wants to separate us but they cannot. Because our love is real I will take good care of my self and not to marry no one apart from you. Only you I will give my private parts to carry my baby. Please do not give yourself to people out there for sex ok. Be careful at all times honey with bad friends out there. I love you very much. Have a good night. God said in the glorious quran that we know what is in the wombs and no soul knows what it will earn tomorrow and no soul knows in which land it will die. God said in the glorious quran that bear patiently what they are saying and celebrate the praises of your lord in the early morning and in the noon and also after the seting of the sun you do also celebrate the praises of your lord.
5:28 Your god is a lie. I can't believe and god will tell you to deceive your wife and leave her stranded in a strange place where she is afraid. If you leave me here your god is a lie and that quran will be nothing more than a fairytale. You've been lying to me about your love. I came all the way to Africa, I traveled alone in a strange land and I've been through horrible things all for our love but you tricked me. You never wanted us to be together. What does your good day about that behaviour? If you truly believe that your good is good than prove it to me by doing good and getting me out of this place. I've been standing at the border crossing all day yesterday and i will be standing there again today to wait for you
6:12 Honey! My god is your god and the glorious Quran is not a word of a soothsayer. Now is its a fairytale it is a clear book from god the almighty the wise. it contains that which is before it and that which is behind it. Im sorry for leaving you alone there honey. But in my point of view am not sure you are ready to meet me because you saw me in dakar on the 21 of August at the new airport junction I called you but you refuse to respond to my call jean look at me so much I waves at her in the vehicle but she didn't returned no sign that im needed there I saw you sitting in front of the vehicle at the right side of jean black luxurious vehicle you were hidden from me honey. Tell me why do you do that. Then that's proves you are not ready to meet meet me. And on Sunday day before yesterday you sent me a picture from the gambian border so that I may come an pick you up. But you wear a black gerket and make your face scared so that I may not recognized you when I see you real life.
6:12 But I saw you Emma this last Sunday at the Gambian ferry tickets building moving with two white mens. But you didn't scare your face there you tight your hairs up and you remove the black garket from your body and you were a white glasses on your eyes so that I may not recognized you. Tell me why are you hidden from me. There was one old man in dakar at the new airport junction he told me my son you are suffering so much but the woman you are looking for she was the one on that black luxurious vehicle. But she is the one hidden from you. I can't forget this statement why are you hidden from me Honey.
6:26 I'm not hidden from you honey. I didn't see you at the airport and I didn't see you Sunday at the border. I've been looking all over for you and asking people if they saw you but I didn't find you. You make me believe you weren't even there Sunday.
Your god is not my god if you treat me like this and leave me stranded. I don't want a god that approves of such behaviour.
I am not hiding from you. Why would I do that if I traveled all the way to Africa just for you? I'm still in karang and I'll be at the border again today waiting for you to come.

6:36 Honey! I'm sure we can't meet this trip of yours may be next trip if possible. If you know the way I'm suffering you would not disturbed me too much you would have just go to dakar secretly and take a fly to the Gambia. Or travel directly to Banjul and meet me. Please stop talking to mens out there honey and don't give your contacts to African people out there ok be careful honey.
6:43 There will not be a next trip. This is the last one. I'm going home to England with you or if I'm going alone it's up to you to buy your ticket. I hope they won't find out how much money I have with me here. I don't feel safe. WE can be together today if you do the right thing and come to me
8:55 To give you a advice I think is better you meet me first before going home to England with that large amount of money is not safe they may arrests you at the airport who knows is better you leave that money here with me. Ok. Honey just meet me in the Gambia than just talking go to dakar take a fly to the gambia but before you take a fly leave the money with someone in dakar whom you trust then fly to the gambia. Be careful honey
9:05 Honey! Be careful not to have sex with somebody. Always respect yourself at all times in the public. Don't carry nobody child apart from me cherno. Your first born should be from me who will look like me cherno I think that's what you want. Im sure you will get it. Ok
9:03 That's what I mean Cherno. It's not safe for me here. What if they find out I have so much money with me? I need you here. You need to meet me here and we go to Gambia together
9:30 I have told you I can't. go back to dakar honey. Please don't put us into trouble all this is happening because you refused to take my advice before. Hadn't been you took my advice all of this would not have happened remember you are on a target by the people out there be careful I told you several times they hate me so much but still you didn't understand just stay there until you are arrested. Then I will just killed myself once for all. Because I'm really tired honey. Please honey just do as I said ok. Go to dakar ok.
9:30 I have contacted Michel to come and pick you up. But he said you are the one to do that. Please leave ok. Contact Mike now. Ok
9:41 I will not go to Dakar and I will not leave Karang without you. You are my life, you are my everything and because you were too afraid to approach me when you saw me we are not together now. Honey please come to me. We will meet at the bordercrossing today, at the place where I made that picture for you last Sunday. Exactly there. Tell me what time you will be there and I will be waiting for you. Honey please don't leave me now. My life will be pointless without you
11:40 Because you were so confusing to me that's why. What I saw on the picture that's not what I saw on you.
(Because you didn't see Emma at all you idiot!!!)
11:40 Okay I will come to you tomorrow morning on Wednesday OK.
11:43 Don't worry tomorrow I will try to come to you ok. See you tomorrow honey.
11:43 I will try an see whether I will have some fare from my friends ok.
11:44 Anything I will let you know ok. Please this time don't asked me to take pictures ok my phone is not good.
(it is actually true or possible, because the pictures he sent are made with different phones according to the exif data)
11:54 Yes honey, thank you, that makes me so happy.
I am longing to hold you and to kiss you and I want to feel safe in your arms. Please tell me what time you'll be here.

13:04 I will let you know later today in the evening when I got the money from my friend. Please don't asked me to take pictures ok. Am tired of that
(we'll see about that)
13:06 Honey thank you so much. I will wait for your message tonight. Please make sure your phone is charged and bring your charger with you. I don't want you to stop messaging me and leave me there again

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A-Ma-Zing.

There's stupid, and then there's Cherno. Getting the popcorn out.

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Honey! Be careful not to have sex with somebody. Always respect yourself at all times in the public. Don't carry nobody child apart from me cherno. Your first born should be from me who will look like me cherno I think that's what you want.

What the actual F did he just say!?! So he thinks that she'll accidentally get preggers by spreading her legs to any random person on the street because she is trying to stave off boredom? This dude is a trip. I'm glad he is your human ping pong ball. Send him flying to somewhere afar. He's been on a million small jaunts at this point but I think he's ready to put on some big boy pants that actually fit him and travel somewhere distant and interesting. Maybe not now but soon.
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember, don't make eye contact with anyone and defo dont have sex with anyone. Make sure you look exactly like your picture. You've got your orders so be a good girl and do exactly as you're told or you'll be called a stupid woman. Got that.

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping Laughing
@Bertje, I think you just insulted stupid.

Emma is not afraid of being called a stupid woman, but I think Cherno doesn't realize that during the day sometimes people take of the coat they were wearing in the morning because it's getting hot.... oh wait... Emma wasn't even there.... nevermind.

Lets go for #9 shall we? I mean.... what can possibly go wrong this time?

The Scaminator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline wrote:

I will leave it up to you to judge if you are conviced by safari #8 or not

Oh, I have no doubt whatsoever Cherno the misogynistic asshole safaried for the eighth time! I hate this lad with a passion for how he disrespects Emma with his psychotic outbursts and rants.

Time to make good on my pledge. This has been an incredible bait, I really think it deserves to be inducted into Eater's Greatest Hits when it's all said and done.

"What do you fuck do you mean you wanna fuck my wife? Have some fucking respect for God sake" - <b>Thomas B.</b>

"You are just an ass full of fools" - <b>Andrew Azazi</b>

"i will have your big loosed pussy and ass hole shot by some gangsters in where ever you are" - <b>Solomon Simpson</b>
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the kind donation! I keep thinking it will be all said and done almost every day now, but he keeps surprising me by coming back for more. The photochop pictures of Emma in Senegal must have helped immensely.... and his own psychotic visions.

1:36 Hi honey. I have just got only hundred dalasis from my friend this evening then I will be coming to pick you up tomorrow morning ok. Please let's meet at the crossing point OK. Please I don't want you to asked me to take pictures this time ok because my phone is very bad. Honey. Just be at the crossing point at 10:00am in the morning ok
4:49 You mean today, Wednesday at 10am right? Can you please come earlier? I'm tired of waiting here
(His 10am sucks for me today)
6:35 Please honey to be honest my phone battery is not good please just stay at the crossing point at all times ok don't go anywhere from 08:00 to 10:00am. Don't for coffee or anything just find a sit because my phone battery is very bad.
(He really wants her to stand there for 2 hours?)
6:39 What time will you be there? Please bring your charger so you can charge at the police station or at the post office, just in case. I don't want anything to go wrong this time
7:36 Honey! Then Please can we make our meeting together at the border today in the afternoon at 12:0opm so that I can prepare properly before coming to border. So that I can charge my phone battery full ok. Let's do that please my sweetheart because I don't need anything to go wrong this time ok.
Perfect timing lad... thanks a lot
7:37 Yes honey that's a good idea. I will be there at 12

So 4 hours from now he should be searching the border area like a lunatic again. Laughing

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't wait to see who he imagines Emma is with this time. Russell Crowe perhaps or a one legged man wearing a green hat. The permutations are endless in his psychotic world. Roll on #9 Very Happy

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

Germany

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I think Emma had a severe episode of malaria and is now hospitalized at Kaolack Hospital. Can Cherno go there and stay with her? Together, as a husband and wife? Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Discombobulated lass wrote:
Russell Crowe perhaps

Now that's just sill...eeh..

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

That's tickled me pink Laughing Laughing

Germany

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

....No #9.... (yet?)

8:53 love you so much honey. Please meet at the crossing point at the border around 12:00pm ok in the afternoon. But please let's us not informed no one about it ok until we meet there. see you at 12:00pm ok.
8:56 Ok honey, I will be there at 12:00. I love you so much honey
9:57 Honey! I really wants to meet you finally today. But to be honest I'm not enjoying here things are not easy here with me. My phone battery is my main problem im using a universal charger to charge my battery im still going to charge it because it's not full. I wish you could know the way am suffering here. The problem is that I can only communicate with you by internet. If I on my data connection my battery will immediately shutdown due to the badness of the battery. I want to adjust my time please am sorry can we meet there at 14:00pm please forgive me ok. Because I'm doing all this to avoid not communicating with you when I arrived at the border ok. Please let's meet there at the border at 14:00pm ok. I love you so much
9:59 Honey why are you postponing the time? That makes me so sad. I wanted to meet you at 12. If you really think it's not possible I will be there at 14, but not later please
10:00 I don't say 12:00pm I say 14:00pm not at 12:00pm but 14:00pm OK.
10:00 I want you to be at border at (two) pm 14:00pm ok
10:00 Honey I want you to be at the border at 14:00pm ok but not 12:00pm. Ok
10:02 Ok honey, but not a minute later than 14:00[/color[
11:37 [color=darkred]Don't say that please if you wants us to meet. Honey

11;39 I do want us to meet honey, I just don't want to stay here longer ok? Don't you understand? I hate it here and I'm alone. Please come quickly

I was busy and lost track of time, but I expected him to contact Emma
14:17 Honey it's been 14. Where are you?
14:49 Honey, I'm waiting for you. What's going on? Not again..... Don't leave me here waiting for you again
15:06 It is raining here right now. Am not sure you really loved me Emma. If not you will be shame to allow me to travel to you many times without seeing you and with a little change of money I has. You never even send me a coin to make a fare to visit you. If you truly know you don't love me why not we just quite than this suffering or if you don't want to meet me in the Gambia because you proud of yourself how can we be together. Tell me
15:09 Where are you right now honey? Why these accusations? I am waiting for an hour for you already
15:10 Honey! Am very sorry it's was raining here. I have been telling you am in a wost conditions in my life but still you could not believe me.
15:11 Yes I know that but where are you NOW? what is your LOCATION?
15:18 Cherno. Tell me. Are you at the border right now?
15:19 Honey. I'm in the Gambia right now I couldn't able to make it to come to the border.
15:19 I have been telling you my phone battery is very bad that's why I couldn't able to come to you. Forgive me ok
15:19 I have been telling you. Am suffering here my phone battery is bad I was afraid to come without seeing you again that's why I didn't came. Am sorry
15:19 Honey. Am at home in the Gambia.
15:21 Am at home in the gambia. Honey
15:22 FUCK YOU!! You left me waiting in the rain for over an hour. Why didn't you tell me you couldn't make it today?
15:23 Am at the Gambia right now honey.
15:33 How could you do this to me again
17:14 I don't understand why you keep doing this to me. You promised to come and you just leave me standing in the rain for more than an hour, only to tell me you never left home. Why? Why do you do this to me? To us? I wanted to pay back the money to your friends and I wanted to have a family with you soon but you make me think you are a lie
17:21 Honey! I love you so much I will not get married until we meet together I love you so much you are wife may God forgive you. May we be together one day am sorry sweetheart please forgive me. Is just my enemies that are fighting me not to meet you in my life. But I'm sure we'll be together one day. Please leave karang honey and go back to dakar
17:28 You know am not a liar. Am your husband is just a mistake understand just like your mistake last time in kaolack with jean the vehicle accident.
17:35 I will not marry no body apart from you honey. You are the mother of my children ok. Don't worry about it I love you so much and our relationship is forever. I love you so much sweetheart have a good day
18:01 No my day is not good. My days will never be good anymore. You deceived me and I will not forgive you for it. You need to come to me. Please come early in the morning tomorrow. You promised me

So.... he left Emma standing in the rain for over an hour while he knew for long he wasn't going to Karang (yes it was raining badly there today).... What an asshole. I will not give up yet.

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a bounder. Poor Emma left standing in the rain because he's worried about his poxy battery. He has an unnatural fixation with the state of that bloody battery.

Now time to regroup and plot revenge Very Happy

Germany

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, after Emma waited yesterday for 2 hours in the rain, she became ill and had pneumonia.
She is now hospitalized at Kaolack Hospital El Hadji Ibrahima Niass and she's waiting for Cherno to come there.
Of course, her backpack (with all the money) is there, and Emma is afraid of thieves.
It would be best for Cherno to take care of that backpack, right? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday September 4
21:47 Honey. Am sorry for that mistake but I promise you that I will be at the crossings point at the gambian border on Saturday OK. I promise to be there early in the morning ok at 07:00am. Ok I swear to God I will be there on Saturday ok don't worry about it sweetheart.
Saturday I have no time to hold his hand during a trip...
21:49 I don't want to wait till Saturday. I want it to be tomorrow or Friday
21:55 I love you so much honey! I can't live without you, you are the mother of my children we will of course be together on Saturday morning I promise you that ok. I want you alone to carry my baby boy Honey.
21:59 Please honey. Understand let's do it on Saturday so that I can prepare much ok. I love you so much sweetheart. Don't worry on Saturday you will be on my arms ok
22:00 I am telling you I want it to be tomorrow or Friday. I don't want to wait. Do you know how hard it is too be here alone? What if they find out how much money I'm carrying? What if someone steals it? I need you
22:14 Okay no problem honey. Let's do it on Friday afternoon ok. At 15:00pm because I need to find fare for that ok.
22:17 You already have the fare for today but you didn't use it. I don't want to wait till 15.00. i want you to be there at 12 on Friday

Thursday September 5
7:20 Honey. I love you so much please understand that the fare which I was having for yesterday trip to the border I have already used it. Then I need to find another fare for Friday afternoon at 15:00pm ok. I love you so much sweetheart
Idiot... I think the loan sharks might have roughed him up and taken it from him and that was the real reason he didn't show up.
7:33 When did you use it and for what honey? I don't understand
8:00 Honey. I used it because I don't have any other money to buy my needs. That's why please forgive me ok
8:06 See you tomorrow afternoon at 15:00pm please keep my $25, 000 in safe don't give it no body no matter what happens until I'm with you ok.
8:18 I really wish you could be here earlier honey. I will not give away the money to anybody, it's for you, but I don't like this place and I want to be with you. Can we please meet at 10am?
12:09 Honey. I want to be there tomorrow afternoon at 15:00pm okay.
12:32 Please don't fail me this time
12:37 See you tomorrow at 15:00pm the last chance of our meeting together. I will be there early exactly at 15:00pm please come early too before the time ok. I don't like you asked me to take pictures ok.
12:39 Okay no problem honey. You know am not a liar.
13:17 Yes honey, I will be there tomorrow at 15:00. I want you to tell me when you are leaving home so I will not be standing there again for hours while you are not even coming. Ok?
15:31 Okay no problem honey. If I depart from home I will immediately contact you to wait for me there so that you will not be standing there for so long. Please honey don't hide yourself from me don't feel shy when you recognize me just say hi immediately so that I can know is you. But don't be shy from me come out and proved I'm here OK. Don't frowned your face to me look at me so much so that I can know is you. Don't listen to what people are saying called me cherno how are you are you here to pick me up. I will say yes then we will finally be together. But don't ignore me as if you don't know me ok. Come near me when you see me at the Gambian border ok. I love you so much
15:48 Of course I will be there Honey.
15:57 Please honey! If you are at the border tomorrow afternoon at 15:00pm let me know ok. Just send me a picture ok. So that I can know you are there I will let you know when I depart from Banjul ok. I finally wants to meet you to spend a sweet nights with you sweetheart. I want to hold you tight on the bed with lots of kisses to filled you with my spam like you never think of just like husband and wife and exchanges of words together please don't fail me tomorrow ok. I love you so much see you tomorrow and to go with you forever.
16:29 Honey I have never been hiding from you but you left before I could find you. If you see me please approach me dear, don't hesitate please. I love you so much. Please keep telling me where you are and we will finally be together tomorrow.
17:54 Okay no problem honey. I will do as said ok. I love you too see you tomorrow at 15:00pm in the afternoon. Ok have a good day
17:54 And please don't forget to send me your picture tomorrow afternoon at15:00pm when you are at the crossing point ok.
20:16 Yes honey we will meet eachother at the bordercossing at 15:00. Please don't go home again without me. I can't bear it. I don't want to be another day without you
22:06 Okay no problem honey. May God help us to meet together. We have to remember tomorrow is our last day to meet together ok.

Friday September 6
4:50 I know dear so please promise me not to leave me and not to go home without me today
7:18 My aim is to be with you today without a fail honey. I promise I will be at the border at 15:00pm ok. Please send me picture when you are there at 15:00pm. I'm sure we'll meet if we do exactly what we have agreed. I love you so much
7:20 Yes honey of course we will meet today. We have to think about our children's future.
7:26 If I find you at the border at 15:00pm I will pick you up immediately but If I didn't find you there I will go home immediately because my phone battery can't maintain that long text messages asking were you are. Of course I will be there honey. Please if you know you will not be there i think is better you tell me OK Before I waste this fare which I borrowed from a friend.
7:27 I promise you that I will be there honey. I have no reason not to. I"ve been waiting here for you for long now. I need to be with you. I promise you I'll be there this afternoon at 15:00

Bertje

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In the sacred name of Holy Lamb, amen!
Hallelujah! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Birlic on Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Bertje

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I love Titus!

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

14.32 - Gambia local time

Normally, at this time, he should have already left for the meeting place. Very Happy

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My picture is in the sun and in Karang it will be raining this afternoon, so I had to be a little inventive. In the morning the weather was good

8:20 I am already at the border crossing honey. Please come early. I brought all the money with me and we can go to the hotel in dakar if you wish and go to england from there
9:54 Our agreement was at at 15:00pm an I will not disobey it ok.
9:56 I know honey, just know that I am already here waiting for you so we will meet as soon as you arrive. Please tell me when you are leaving home and keep telling me where you are ok?
9:56 I can see you are not ready to meet me. That's why you are behaving like this.
9:57 Honey, why do you say that? I am ready and I told you I'm waiting here already so you will see me as soon as you arrive. I don't want anything to go wrong today that's why I just came early
10:02 Okay no problem honey. Just wait ok I will be there at 15:00pm.
13:02 Can you please send me your picture. At the border please honey
13:47 Am now preparing to come to you ok.
13:54 Ok dear. I'm still here waiting. I made this for you this morning. I'm wearing a red shirt and blue jeans. Please tell me where you are
14:17 Honey are you on your way already? Please tell me, you promised
14:29 I'm waiting for your message. Where are you now?
14:37 Honey tell me where you are right now and I'll send you my picture

silence.... not again.... Rolling Eyes

ETA

14:57 It's almost 15:00. Where are you?

And it's 15:10 now and not a message from Cherno.... wonder what he's up to this time

Bertje

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic