SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Need help slapping a lad w/o educating

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad clearly does not understand time zones. He claims to be in New Mexico, which is an hour earlier than my character's location of Houston. At 9.21 AM I recieved this message from him. Need ideas on how to slap him without educating him.
Quote:
Dear Katelynne

I am still awaiting your MTCN evidence as you have promised as we are already in evening period.
Thanks

Dr Mrs Angela Sermon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bearkat419 wrote:
Quote:
Einstein said every action has an equal and opposite reaction. You must be the universe's opposite to his genious.

This would work as its perfect for a lad on so many levels. Its not Einstein but a wonderful butchering of Newton's Third Law and genius is spelled incorrectly. The bait will continue. Its a win, win, slap, win.

After a few years of baiting I started to slap the crap out of my lads. Someone asked why I slap and I remember posting on this forum that I could not slap my boss, my clients, my spouse, my family or my kids, but I could just take the heads off of lads. I would insult their parentage, call them gay and tell them to pass themselves. It really was awful and I would never say anything like that to anyone in real life. I really think that there is nothing wrong with being gay but was stunned at the response from every lad over the accusation of homosexuality. It may be because its a crime in other countries. The discussion made me reconsider slapping.

Its been over 10 years since I slapped a lad. I try to play the part of a perfect victim. I will call a lad useless and lazy for not calling Lenny or not picking me up at the airport. I may call a lad an idiot for not being able to pick up the funds or not being able to open a blurry image but that is about it. I will slap a lad for insulting my intelligence if he sends me a perfect ID or passport.

I used Bware's line about kicking a father in the nuts for producing such low quality sperm. It got me a dick pic in return which resulted in a slap fest. I know it was a waste of my time and water as I had to take a shower to remove the slime. Was it fun? Mmmm maybe. A trophy, a bank account or a safaris would have been better.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the insight on slapping. This one is my current stress relief pet. I have to play nice in real life - but lads are little punching bags. I say racist, homophobic, politically incorrect stuff I would NEVER EVER say and do not in any way believe (this is why I don't publish most baits) just for the fun of it. Because, why not. They deserve that and worse. The current lad thinks he is scamming a homeless single mother of four kids. That kind of lack of humanity makes me ok with using words I would never use in real life... ones referring to sexuality or race starting with f or n, use your imagination

Ps that insult was mangled intentionally. I hope to get it back one day lmfao

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic