SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hair Raising Adventure?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is amazing how frustrated this lad must be to know there is money out there almost within their grasp but far away because they don't trust their own people.

Quote:
Thank you for your mail and I want you to know that the person who will receive the package for me safely is not available now that is why I request for monetize the item. ( In other words, once I found out cash was inside the package, I no longer trusted my associate) Thank you for your effort and I do appreciate you so much, I don't know what else to do now because the delivery agent contact me that they are waiting for the receiver details to enable them proceed further. I don't know what to do again please advise.

I love when they ask us to "advise" so we can put together some rather unattractive options with one semi attractive one we truly wish for them to pursue. Hopefully the committee can come up with something worthy of these lads!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bill, the customer service manager wrote:

Dear mrs. Jacobi,

thank you for your email.

While the delivery of your package has been put on hold and you are working things out with the Sender, mr. Crochet, I have taken the liberty of moving the parcel to our HVC (High Value Content) storage facility at our headquarters. The security measures there are far superior to those at our shipping hub at Schiphol Airport.

As soon as you have resolved your issue with the Sender, I will release the package back in the regular distribution proces. Alternatively, you are free to pick up the parcel at our storage facility.

kind regards
Bill

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri

Last edited by Bertje on Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bill, Customer Service Manager wrote:

Dear mrs. Jacobi,

I would like to inform you about the following. According to our General Terms and Conditions, in the Abandonment Clause, any package that is put on hold and is not either delivered or picked up within 30 calender days, will be flagged as 'abandonned'. The content of an abandonned package will be distributed amongst the local personell of the facility where the parcel is being kept.

For your parcel, 3283***, this means that if the package is not delivered or picked up before thursday September 19th 2019, the Abandonment Clause will be invoked. Mr. C*** has also been informed about this.

Thank you for using P-log, the finest in 5-star Customer Service,

kind regards,
Bill

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri

Last edited by Bertje on Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh no, a deadline! What will our lad do? Hopefully this will spur him into action.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad wrote:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your mail and update, I will direct you where to delivery it only that the receiver is not available now to pick up the package so I will inform you when he arrives back. please give me some time. thank you and God bless you.

Regards

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another message pleading for the whole package to be monetized. A more terse answer saying no.

Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

we are trying to 'open the door' to delivery in Africa, but the lad is not picking up.

Church to lad wrote:

Dear Miss Jacobi:

We have never run into a situation like this, so we are seeking solutions. If we could contact your Halifax associate directly, perhaps we could work something out? Failing that, what location best suits your needs right now? This is all about you and helping you, so give us an idea of what works.
The shipping company delivers around the world to most countries where it is licensed to operate. We have sent packages to Casablanca, Lima, Auckland, Moscow and Cape Town. We use them because that have earned that 5 Star Service Award.

Together we can find solutions.

Quote:

Dear Sir,

Thank you sir, I do appreciate you so much for your concerns toward my help and I do appreciate your work and my God will surely help you in every of your endeavors. Sir why I wanted the items to be monetized is because my late father house is only place that is secure to receive the packages but nobody is there and also the house has been under over due tax and its seal. the person I trusted to receive the package is not available to receive the package and am in school hostel which I don't want them to know about it.
Maybe I will wait for the man to come back so I can direct the package to go there for him to receive it on my behalf. school is very had to learn when they is no supporter and help, I have been facing big challenges here and most time I can stay days without food because nobody is ready to help and now I have been 3 days only feeding on biscuits and water which is not healthy. if they is any mean you can assist me with any amount to support my self for feeding ( what about the huge wad of cash that is on it's way to you, you only have to supply a delivery address) I appreciate you sir, God bless you more and more and may him take care of your family and generations to come. thank you sir for your concerns and love of help.
Do have a lovely day and wonderful week ahead.
cheers
Louisa

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is annoyingly dense. I guess we keep pushing and hope that eventually he'll figure out a solution. Perhaps our Belfast recipient's success could spur him to action.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our lad has failed to convince the church to have the package returned, converted to 100% cash, and then send a bank transfer in lieu of a package. Multiple attempts to different characters did not achieve this.
Francis half joked that his wife wanted to go to Paris, so wouldn't it be wonderful for them all to meet there. This was the response.

Quote:
Thank you for your mail and I don't intend to it keep it long but am making arrangement on how to receive the package. I have not move out of England before, I don't have passport that enable go other country. I don't know how to meet your wife in Paris.
I don't know what to do am confuse now, life is turning around for me, I feel like committing suicide, am depress badly.. God have mercy. thank you sir
cheers

It appears that guilt is the next tactic at play here. It didn't work though as Francis replies:

Quote:
When I wrote about Paris, I was kidding for the most part! We are not about to go there just now, despite my wife's wishes. However, regarding your package please do not feel overwhelmed to the point of hurting yourself. Our Irish recipient faces concerns too in her efforts but has used this opportunity to summon up great courage and fortitude to overcome. I am confident you can manage this too.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The recipient is stalling and the committee has had its patience taxed to the limit. Francis wrote to the young lady today after church with a deadline for her decision.

Quote:
Our Outreach Committee met today after church to discuss our recent awards. We are pleased to report that our other recipient, in Ireland, has received her package and has been deluging us with her thanks. Her enthusiasm is amazing to witness as her disabilities have not stopped her from moving forward.

However, as Mr. Isaac Newton stated, for every action there is an equal and opposite re-action, and as we viewed your claim, our committee has found that instead of celebrating we have no progress to report and really, no apparent indication that progress will happen. After all this time you have not provided us with a delivery location for this package. This has nothing to do with you being worthy, but rather, prepared. It is the feeling of many committee members that you are not mature enough or lack appropriate business sense to accept such a large award of cash and valuable items.

Toward that end, I need to state clearly that if you do not begin to show some initiative here, we will be awarding this package to one of our other applicants. This other applicant received as many votes as you, but we awarded this to you given your circumstances. Our runner up is in Senegal in Africa. Many of our previous recipients have been in Africa, so this will pose no problems for us as it is familiar territory to us.

The decision has been made by our committee that if by August 28, we have no decision from you or firm address, the award will go to our Senegal winner. We will not impose ourselves on the goodwill of the shipping company to, in effect, provide free storage for a high value package. These packages are designed to help others and right now it is not helping anyone sitting in a lock up facility waiting for you to show business initiative.

You have roughly 3 days to determine where you wish your package to be delivered. Failing that simple task on your part, the award will go to our recipient in Senegal. We are willing to accommodate you, but we will not carry on in this manner beyond August 28. The deadline has been set, the decision is yours.

Hopefully this will spur the young lady/lad into action. Worst case is we are drawing this out on a hopeless situation.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our recipient has, as expected, done nothing to assist herself. She wrote this to the committee liaison, Francis:

Quote:
Good morning sir and how are you doing today? Am sorry for late response i want you to know that i have been sick for some days now and its affecting me, i don't know what else to do because your time is little for me to make other arrangements. If you wish to keep it for me i would appreciate but if not i cant stop you for doing your wish. Thank you for your concern and kindness towards the life of people. God bless you more and more.

Francis wrote back, blaming the recipient for the situation. At this point, the lad is not cooperating so why waste time on him? We will call the bluff and see what happens.

Quote:
Good morning to you, I do hope you are feeling better, and I am sorry to have read you have had some sickness of late. None of us are at our best under such circumstances. I pray your health will continue to improve.

With regards to the package delivery from the committee, I am deeply disappointed that you have not risen to the occasion and made proper arrangements as a determined business entrepreneur would do. You wrote that you have little time left for this decision, which may be true, but it does not acknowledge the overly generous amount of time you have been allotted to make arrangements. If you are not ready to take even this modest step toward making your business a success, then perhaps you are not quite ready to assume greater responsibilities as a business owner. Just to compare, our other recent recipient, who is disabled I might add, was so pro-active in this matter that her business will be opening in September, largely due to her initiative and our assistance. Those are the stories we are used to, not instances such as this which have been largely guided by indifference and a sense of entitlement.

I will promise to speak to other members of the committee but do not hold out much hope that any sort of extension will be granted. There has already been discussion that we allowed emotions to cloud our independent judgement in this matter when clearly others were equally as deserving of this award. Your repeated insistence on monetising the gift rather than accepting the kindness as offered has left a bitter taste in the mouths of many on the committee who feel you are seeking a hand out rather than a hand up.

I trust your health and attitude will improve.

Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lack of initiative with this lad is impressive.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our lad originally was very cooperative and excited about receiving a courtesy package from the Outreach Committee. He provided a mule address for the goods to be shipped to, but quickly rescinded that when he found out the cash component was inside the package, not being sent via bank transfer. Since that time it has been non stop requests to monetise the package and forget any of the goods.

Our safari plans have had to be cancelled due to the lad not cooperating. We had originally thought of just sending the package to the second place candidate to rub salt in the wound, but hit upon another idea. The lad only partially trusts his mule, and once he found out almost $20K USD was inside the package, immediately cancelled using the mule. So, since there are trust issues, we opted to exploit this angle.

As a personal favour to the lad, we will have our shipping company forward the package which is now in Amsterdam, to the mule's home (the lad provided the address earlier). The shipper will provide proof the package arrived and was signed for by someone who provided the correct i.d. This will prompt the lad to contact the mule who will of course deny ever receiving it, despite the shipping company's records.

In the end, the church will find the package was returned to them, having been opened but re-sealed. Upon inspection, it will be found that all the electronics are still there, and only the cash is missing.

It's not as much fun as a safari, but since there are lad/mule trust issues, we can at least attempt to disrupt their network.

Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

P-log's server wrote:

=== PACKAGE UPDATE ===

TRACKING CODE: TRK32836****
PIN: 41***

Dear mrs. Jacobi,

UPDATE: Delivery address received. Your package is in transit.

Please visit our web site at P-log.com and use the following code to track your parcel: TRK3283****.

Should you experience any difficulties, please contact Customer Care Department and reference the tracking number of your parcel in the "Subject" line (on the title) of the message.

Thank you for using P-log, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service!

Bill Ham
Manager at Customer Care Department

This is an automatically generated message. In case of emergency, you can always use my personal email address: Bill.ham@plog

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally, a response! The young lady/lad is engaged to my 87 yr old man, and is trying to get him to alter the package delivery details.....and send her money too. The destination is not "the woman" she speaks of, but a male who she doesn't trust with the cash. Good to see the stories are being mixed up.

Quote:
Good morning dear, thank you for your mail and do appreciate you so much but the address was not confirm because it was where the woman was staying before she relocate that was why I want to get her current address so they can send the package. Tell them to return it back.
The attorney is not around for now so want you to send me the money through gift card i have someone who can buy same amount here. So you go and buy gift card for me and activate it so i can be able to trade card to money. Thank you for your concerns and help and I wait to hear from you, God bless you for me. Do have a lovely day and wonderful weekend. I love you darling and I want more of your love.
Lots of love
Your sweet wife to be

The old man wrote back

Quote:
Sweetie......it must be my age but i am confused again. the address you gave was for your friend Mr G***** and the church sent it there and it's supposed to be there in a day or so. you had said he would take it and i remember them talking about it because it was halifax and we have a halifax in Canada and that confused me at first. you want it changed you must talk to the shipper or francis and i cannot control it

i might be able to do bank ttransfers but need details to do that i want it simple for me. keep me infomred what the shippers tell you

Bertje

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

P-log wrote:

=== PACKAGE UPDATE ===

TRACKING CODE: TRK328365***
PIN: 41*88

Dear mrs. Jacobi,

UPDATE: Delivery of your package is scheduled for tomorrow

Please visit our web site at http://www.p-log.com and use the following code to track your parcel: TRK32836****.

Should you experience any difficulties, please contact Customer Care Department and reference the tracking number of your parcel in the "Subject" line (on the title) of the message.

Thank you for using P-log, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service!

Bill Ham
Manager at Customer Care Department

This is an automatically generated message. In case of emergency, you can always use my personal email address: [email protected].

Bertje

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The parcel has now been delivered.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just as the package was delivered, our recipient sends her elderly fiance a message.

Quote:
I want you to the address I sent to them is for Mr G***** said he is very sick have been in hospital since 2 month now because of a shift of bone in spinal cord, so he been on treatment before surgery so he will not be available to sign for pick up or else they drop the package at home for him to come and see the delivery.

The old man replied she should contact the shipper before it is too late. According to Bertje, it is already too late! The recipient is insistent though.

Quote:
I will inform the shipper able the Mr G***** if they can drop it there without him signing for receiving because he is laid down in hospital. Do have a lovely day and blissful weekend ahead. I love you and I want more your love and care.
lots of love
your sweet wife to be

Seriously, who would want a package worth over $30K left on a doorstep? According to shipping records however, the package was accepted and signed for by the man who is in hospital. Hopefully the lad and mule will start fighting.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The old man messaged the lad with the wonderful news. He is waiting to hear back from "her".

Quote:
I heard the news today at church when Mr, Francis announced the package was delivered. I am so happy for you that life will turn in your favour. When does your friend bring it to you to open ?
maybe you go to him instead. This will make life good and we will have a futures..

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome!! Nothing pisses off a lad more than a dolla chop...except maybe a chop committed by someone within their own scummy scam network. Your mugus will be seeing red tonight for sure. Their replies to you should be lots of fun Very Happy
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Subject: Re: Your parcel: TRK328365xxx.
Dear Sir,

Good day sir and how are you doing today? I was told that you have deliver the package and I want to know which address and who received it from your delivery. Please I want to know so I can know where its secure well for me. Please advise

Regards

Lucy

---

Plog wrote:

Dear Mrs. Jacobi,

You are correct. The parcel was delivered successfully at the address that was requested by mr Crochet. I am happy that you were able to enjoy or famour 5-Star Service and trust that everything is to your satisfaction.

Kind regards

Bill Hamm
Manager at Customer Support

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The old man rec'd a message from his fiance.

Quote:
I never heard from Mr G****** to know if he received the packaged, so I need to contact him to know about the package. I appreciate you so much and I thank you for your cares and concerns towards my help. I will let you know when I hear from him about the package but he is at hospital so I don't know who would have receive the package. I will confirm from the shipper.
Do have a lovely day and wonderful week ahead. One love forever
lots of love
your sweet wife to be

It appears some sort of issue has arisen with the receiver stating he is in hospital, but the shipper stating otherwise. Let's hope we can turn up the heat on this matter.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL!

"... I will let you know when I hear from him about the package but he is at hospital so I don't know who would have receive the package. I will confirm from the shipper..."

I think your boy will have some questions to which the mule will have to answer with great sincerity. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our friend is not the curious type as "she" has not investigated the claims of the package being accepted, nor does she seem very concerned. Hopefully the fact she cannot reach the mule has caused suspicions.

Quote:
Thank you for your response and I want you to know that i don't know where or who they sent the package to because i have not been able to reach Mr G***** as he hospitalised due to health issues.
The iTunes card you can get me $200 so i can sale and have same amount here to enable me buy things for my feeding.

Her lack of concern for the package, but more concern for a gift card is bothersome. However the old man is not totally unfamiliar with gift cards.

Quote:
my grandson gave me one for $25 to "Lucky's Fishing Tackle" for my
birthday and I used it to get worms and things for when I go fishing.

I somehow doubt a bait shop gift card will suffice here........but we will try.

TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, this lad is dumber than a box of rocks

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic