SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chicken Man 2: Triple Safari: Togo, Mali. Guinea

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Penfold had the following show up in his Spam folder

Quote:

I wish to inform you that I concluded this transaction successful last
year with a lady in London and I am currently residing in London with
my family for project investment with the fund.

I dropped the (cheque in bank draft) with my secretary Mr. Jerry Mike
for your compensation, by trying to assist me but it did not work out
between us . The amount is US$1,500,000.00.

I did this out of sympathy for your efforts and I hope you will be
satisfied with my compensation I will advise you to contact him
immediately through his e-mail address:([email protected]) for
the delivery of the bank draft to you. I hope you will have a nice
life with my token of compensation for your efforts and God bless you.

Sincerely
yours

This is our lad, of that I have no doubt. He is not reformed but fortunately for us he is as stupid as ever.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How kind of him.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for the double post and the brief message, but congrats to Team Lucky on the Golden Pith ! Very unexpected, but very much appreciated, and Bertje got a little something extra for his own personal efforts. Typically a mod would make the announcement based on historical data, but since I’ve become the town crier of sorts I guess I’m doing it now. I’m not sure if we will get much more from this lad, but I’m sure the next will also get the 5 star treatment we gave him.

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What makes it painful is that it was I who did not edit properly, letting the driver's name slip thru more than once. I was not careful enough. Even before he found out he was unworthy, and failed his testing, he seemed lazy about a settlement. Perhaps it was going to die soon anyway, but it didn't need me fast forwarding it!
Sorry guys.
I am proud of that Golden Pith! Wow. Thank you. The whole bait was a great team effort. I also liked other members comments along the way esp. those pointing out "editing" needed doing. This bait was a great foundation to build upon as we continue seek worthy applicants.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
AverageChef
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fine work everyone!! This was an incredible saga to read.
Padme

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely incredible work by all involved! You gave the lad what I like to call "the victim experience". That's probably as close to the real pain of being a scam victim as he will feel in his life and, imho, short of arrest, the best and most suitable punishment that can be dealt to a lad. Despite his trying to make out that he had fun on his trips to see other countries Laughing you know he feels used and burnt. Well done.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd like to thank the Academy...

Thank you for the kind words. In a way, being rumbled was a net positive for the bait, as it guaranteed a painful conclusion for the lad even after we assumed his suffering was over. That's not to say that it should ever be intended, but that was a far better ending in all likelihood than anything we could have guaranteed ourselves. So much of this bait ended up involving small decisions that ultimately backfired on the lad: his visa issues for Morocco forced him to make some unpleasant travel arrangements, his visit to the border in Togo to find Joojoo got him arrested (and for some bizarre reason he kept stiffing the taxi drivers in future forays), and the Sheraton incident, which I expected to merely be an evening's worth of delays, cascaded into about a week's worth of frustration, setting the tone for the rest of his trip. It's remarkable what happens when a lad self-baits, and Lucky has/had a talent for getting himself into trouble and coming into situations completely unprepared. Sure, he wasn't arrested (at least for a long period of time), he didn't get us a tattoo, and the bait lasted roughly two months as opposed to some of the multi-year sagas (most golden pith baits tend to last longer, at least based on what I've seen), but this was still more than what we could have ever asked for. Not bad for three relatively short safaris.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats to all on the snazzy new hat. Very well deserved.

I assume the Lucky one is licking his wound and trying to save face to the reli's and friends who are all mocking him for his stupidity in ignoring their warnings.

I'm so glad he enjoyed his little sojourns to new places and wish him many more such pleasant scamming experience. I also hope his balls will drop off.

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Come on, admit it, you guys just Gottoh Lucky break.*

Still - extraordinary achievement y'all.

* I had to do that one again.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
overkill1978
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There has surely got to be a way to contact his wife and let her know about all of the extramarital "fun" he had on his vacation, right?

(I haven't been on here in years.. and this was one of the best reads I've ever seen here....)

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Huge congrats on the golden pith, guys, so well deserved.

This has been the kind of bait where one just can't wait for the next instalment! Brilliant fun and brilliant work!

bow_down bow_down bow_down clapping clapping clapping

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done all, great read
oblated
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Build a fake email from him to some of the women with his biometric photos attached.
Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We don't have biometric pics...he sent is a real ID.

Also, I'd consider the wife an ITP so involving her in any way is a no-go

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic