SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hair Raising Adventure?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On June 15, I posted in the Pictures, Audio and Video forum a fake death certificate, followed a few days later by another one. This was part of an inheritance scam that my elderly man character was baiting. Somehow that morphed into a romance scam between an 87 yr old confused man, and a pretty 26 yr old greedy girl. She lives in the UK, he lives in Canada and spends most of his time feeding cats. A slip up in some emails by the lad confirmed it was the original inheritance scam, now posing as romance. But the old man was polite enough not to say he spotted that.

This young lady would inherit millions upon her marriage which she would share, if only the old man would pay the legal costs to get a marriage license etc. He insisted she have a job first and help pay. She agreed but had no prospects as an unemployed hairdresser.

As fate would have it, this old man knew of a church that helps people get started in new business opportunities, and that he could help her if she would send an application to the Outreach Committee. She did. Against all odds she was successful and even now as this is written, is awaiting all sorts of electronics and cash being delivered to her door...........

Quote:
I am pleased to inform you that our church members are excited at the prospect of assisting you in setting up your new business, and moving forward toward a better life. It always makes us all feel wonderful knowing that we can assist people who seek new directions.

I would ask that you keep in mind your promise to assist others down the road once your business is up and running and successful. That is how we work, and how good will gets spread, one person at a time, throughout the world.

We will need your mailing address so that we can ship our Outreach Package to you as soon as possible. We have our Belfast recipient's package ready and are waiting for your information so we can ship both at the same time. When we ship, you will be able to track the package from your home computer as it crosses the ocean. We are excited to part of this journey with you.

Francis

This time around the church has awarded two packages, both for hair dressing salons, one in England, one in Belfast Ireland. The church has hired an outstanding shipping company to handle the delivery.

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Good Day Sir and thank you for your mail and your good helping hand toward establishing a business for me, I want to assure you that I will keep the train moving by helping other people who are willing to do something good for they lifting in business and other wise.

Dear I want to know what kind of package are you sending to me so that I can direct you how to receive it because of where I am now, I want to know are you releasing money through the package. I need to know for proper details. I want to know which medium will you use to deliver the amount to me. Thank you for your good work of help to humanity and God will keep you strong and healthy to ripe your doings.

God bless you all that are committed in helping the poor to become something in life, this vision will never die but will continue to give birth to great people in this generation. I appreciate you so much because you make me proud again in life and you take away depression from me even though it have not be handed over to me.

Word on the street is that this package contains thousands of dollars worth of American currency and a number of electronic items. Sadly, with all the Brexit chaos, shipping licenses are being cancelled, some not renewed and the world of delivery is in turmoil. Hopefully though things will work out......

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping ........

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

oblated
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My favorite line: "As fate would have it..."
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you know whether this ladette is really a lad? Does he/she really reside in the UK? This upstanding member of the community surely won't say that they temporarily reside somewhere a bit further south such as...I don't...Lagos maybe Twisted Evil Never fear Christian soldiers! P-LOG will surely save the day. And of course the money is in the package but zip those lips about that OK? The shipper can't know about any of that because if the package gets stuck somewhere like...say...Cameroon...our fearless hair taming receiver won't be allowed to request DHL or others to take it over. I smell a crowded lad laden bus across the dusty plains of Africa for this intrepid mugu. Ladtastic bait Sparky! May God and the church bless this potential misadventure!
Bertje

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bikeatl77 wrote:
Lagos maybe

P-log has been provided with a UK delivery address, but there was a login and that was from...yes you guessed it, Lagos.

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I'm clutching my pearls...shocked I tell you...I'm truly shocked. Curious how you will play this. If the UK address is valid and you get enough confirmation about the ladette to think she is real you can try driving a wedge between the Brit and Lagos lad. Showing the package as having been delivered to the UK and signed for by ladette. Of course, I fully expect ladette to ask you guys if it's OK if her male counterpart can sign for the package pretty soon. Scenarios like this are tricky. The Lagos lad is likely the one to deserve to most of your wraith but he has insulated himself by networking with someone else who may be a scammer or just a dumb mule. Mules aren't exactly ITP's but the level of their involvement can run from hardly at all to deputy lad mastermind. LOL, I just used the words lad and mastermind in the same sentence...
Padme

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>LomΓ©>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually many mules are victims themselves, and as such protected by the ITP rules. You should pass that info to a moderator (conveniently one popped in here for a snack just above my comment - they have shiny green names).

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We were actually just discussing this amongst ourselves. There is some info about the receiver that we did not share here and might be relevant.

We will check with the mods.

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Padme

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bikeatl77 wrote:
Mules aren't exactly ITP

Mules are considered ITPs here. For one they're often completely unaware that they're committing a crime. For example, a romance victim is told she is receiving money owed to her partner by his employer, would she receive it and send it on to him. They're unwitting money mules. And even if they're technically committing the crime of money laundering, it's not 419. So we do not bait them and they're innocent third parties in our baits.

That said, there are a number of lads in the UK and as experienced baiters, I have no doubt they'll figure out if this is a lad and a mule or two lads working together.

edited for clarity, added info

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>LomΓ©>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thanks Padme. I get the distinction. In most cases a mule is just used to funnel money from their bank account to a lad. In this situation the UK based lad(ette) is being used for his/her UK based address to funnel the cash and prizes back to Nigeria post delivery. Bank based mules are usually ITP's that may not deserve the wraith of baiters but do deserve their accounts being reported for fraud. From all that I have read here on Eater, mules that provide physical mailing addresses to perpetuate a 419 scam like this one are more intertwined with their Nigerian/West African counterparts than not but it's hard to determine the extent.

How the expert baiters here will proceed is their business but the P-LOG modality is somewhat compromised now given that the package is expected to be delivered to a mule of still unknown intentions in the UK. It would be awesome to somehow get the Lagos lad to change his story by requesting the package to be delivered to Nigeria. Then the P-LOG modality can continue as standard operating procedure. Europe based safaris are awesome given the prevalence of webcams but making a mule travel on behalf of a filthy Lagos based scammer that refuses to unglue his ass from a dirty Nigerian lad cafe isn't much of an accomplishment. I still support destroying the UK/9JA bond here and then setting your "tasers to kill" on the Lagos lad orchestrating all this.

Anyway, thanks for the comments. I hope that some exciting shenanigans arise out of this bait despite the logistic and potentially ethical challenges! Smile
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don’t want to give away too many details, but a quick search of the miles name brings up a news story detailing multiple millions of euros of fraud and an arrest. There’s no ITP here.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
mules that provide physical mailing addresses to perpetuate a 419 scam like this one are more intertwined with their Nigerian/West African counterparts

Not sure where that info came from. Many mules think they are forwarding payments for a legitimate home side business (aka check lads, I have many fake check trophies from my early days here) or think they are mystery shopping western union or another store.... aka recieving the payment and forwarding it in another form.

Their info needs to be passed to a mod. They should not be baited.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The modality is not compromised. Just don't contact the mule directly. What you do to the lad is fair baiting, no ethical issue. Find a problem with the package.... weather delay, undeliverable address, etc. And then move on.

Ps mule's bank accounts and credit cards absolutely should be reported. It will help stop them from being further scammed.

Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While I agree with the points given as they apply to general cases, our β€œmule” in England is not as innocent as initially suspected. This is a reasonable conversation to have, but with the current information we have it does not apply to this bait. If anything changes, we will adjust things accordingly, but there is little reason to panic now.

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I'm just waxing poetic here so please forgive me. When I said the word "compromised" I was referring to the intent of sending the package to the UK to our infamous mule. Yes, the angle to not recognize the British address is one of several options...and the goal here is to redirect lad pain towards the Lagos lad which I hope is relatively universal. Lagos lad needs to go off script somehow by giving up his own ghost so as to receive the package in Nigeria and forgetting his UK connection. I can't think of a good way to do that but other experts here probably do.

Sorry to spawn a mule/ITP debate. My feeling is that whomever this person is in Britain (assuming they are real) should be bypassed entirely. Lagos lad needs to come forward and ask for the package or other bait modality be moved to 9JA as he is the target. Pardon my inquiries.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This might be a case where the lad and the mule are equally bad. So going after either can hurt their whole network. There is a long term history here with links to even worse people
There are several ways to play this as it is still evolving.
The discussion of ITP, mules and lads is important. In this case though we can remove ITP from the equation. There are bad guys at every level here..

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you need european based assistance. I'm available. I have a few characters but can easily whip up a new one. You know how to reach me

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There seem to be some trust issues between the UK mule and the Nigerian lad. The lad is worried the mule might just pocket the cash.

Quote:
I want to ask you to send the $18,000 into account so I can get it safe and secured because through delivery parcel are not safe to come to UK because of hijackers. I can receive out items by delivery but cash its not safe here because it can be stolen while you will still receive other package.

Francis replied

Quote:
I received your message about the package and wish to assure you never has one of our Courtesy Packages ever been intercepted, hijacked, or in any way interfered with. We have sent packages all over the world with no bad results.

Now, having tested the water with the cash, the lad pushes the envelope to consider recalling the entire package.

Quote:
I want you to know that I prefer account to receive the money because it will be more faster to receive so I can start looking for a shop at good location and I would prefer for you to monetize every items for me instead of sending me package electronic so i can buy them here directly.

Francis, as busy as ever writes in response:

Quote:
I must dash off a few lines here for you before heading out to my daughter's for my granddaughter's birthday. I spoke briefly to the committee at church about your request and they were flabbergasted at the audacity of it all. The ladies spent a good deal of time preparing the package for shipping, including your gifts of t-shirts with "B***** B***** Salon" printed on and coffee mugs to help promote your new venture. Now you want this package returned to us, at great cost I might add, then returning purchased items to the various stores and getting cash, then taking the cash to the bank and effecting a transfer?

You wrote to me to receive the money because it will be more faster to receive so I can start looking for a shop at good location It will take longer to return it now since the package is almost to your doorstep now! If speed is of the essence, as you say, then doing it this way is the most expeditious manner. As I stated before, we have shipped packages all over the world and never had an issue with theft or any other issue. This is due in part to the fact the shipper identifies this package as a high value one and extra precautions are taken, at no cost to you.

I can understand you are nervous with the prospects of a new business etc. Don't forget, we are here to walk this journey with you.

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In a day or two, the package will get stuck somewhere outside of the UK due to Brexit issues. We're thinking Amsterdam. That will be when we see who really trusts whom. If our mule is somewhat of a big shot like we suspect, he may have the means to travel there, but will the Lagos lad want that? The package could also make its way to Africa, but the lad would have to ask for that, and it wouldn't make it all the way to Nigeria. If the UK is really that unsafe, I am sure the facilities in Amsterdam and Casablanca will be safer, much more so than the other options.

The cash is hidden very securely in the package. Nobody would discover it unless they were conducting an inspection, which would only happen if the package were given to DHL or some excuse like that. The lad(s) have nothing to worry about if they simply show up in person.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Padme

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It will be interesting to see how strong those trust bonds really are. Here for the watching...

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since the church did not do as requested by recalling the package and sending just cash, the young lady asked her fiance to intervene. In part, she wrote:

Quote:
I ask Mr F***** C****** to monetize the item instead of sending me the goods so I can guy everything here and get the shop at easy for me.

Obviously, the Nigerian laddoes not want the British mule to get the cash. The earlier reassurances from Francis fell on deaf ears. The old man now responds to his fiance:

Quote:
I sat proudly at church today when Francis updated everyone on how much time and care our people had put into this package, packing little extras for you. Then, after church he took me aside and told my you wanted money instead of the goods with the cash. But he was upset as it sounded like you did not appreciate the efforts of everyone. He also said the package was on its way to you and was almost there, beyond our reach. He did tell me it will all work out though as he wants to help all of us make it happen.

So I put my trust in him to make it right.

We await the reaction from our friends.

Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lagos based Lad has been in contact with P-log (and has tracked his parcel during its travel from Windsor-Detroit-NY-Amsterdam), and has now requested that the parcel be returned to the sender.

P-log informed her that only the sender can request cancellation. Because the delivery address was not confirmed however, the parcel has been put on hold at the Amsterdam hub.

P-log's automated parcel tracker wrote:

=== PACKAGE UPDATE ===

TRACKING CODE: 328365****
PIN: 41***

Dear mrs. Jacobi

UPDATE: Delivery of your package is on hold. Please contact the Sender.

Please visit our web site at http://www.P-log.com and use the following code to track your parcel: 32836****

Should you experience any difficulties, please contact Customer Care Department and reference the tracking number of your parcel in the "Subject" line (on the title) of the message.

Thank you for using P-logs, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service!

Bill

This is an automatically generated message. In case of emergency, you can always use my personal email address: [email protected].

Last edited by Bertje on Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The young lady recipient wrote to Francis on the committee that she had no idea she was receiving a package and is in no position to accept it. She asks again for it to be returned to Canada and converted to cash and sent back to her.

This is strange since she herself gave a list of items to purchase, and she provided a receiver's address. It was only upon hearing there was a large amount of cash inside that issues arose. It is almost as though the lad does not trust the mule to honestly report cash.

Quote:
I was not early informed that I will receive a package I would have tell you that where I can receive package is very distance from me and no body is there to receive it because am only child and my parents are late, I stay away from the house because I do not have any money to pay tax and other bills. Please pardon me for discomforting your plans just that am not carried alone early. I will appreciate you so much if you can grant me the help to monetize the items.

Francis wrote back stating the package is almost at her home now and no return to Canada will take place.

Quote:
I am completely baffled here at the content of your letter. You just wrote you were unaware you were receiving a package, and yet, according to my friend Walter at the shipping office, you yourself provided a shipping address and an associate of yours to act as your proxy receiver.

The matter of monetising the contents was discussed at church yesterday and the answer given was "no". The contents in the package match the material items you sent on a list yourself. The cash is generous and tax free. There will be no return of this package to Canada. Further the tracking system demonstrates the package is already in Europe, at a shipping location in Amsterdam. It is within your grasp to receive it.

I would have tell you that where I can receive package is very distance from me

You wrote that highlighted text above, which seems to imply you now have another shipping address in mind?

Madam, this is usually a simple matter of sending charity, You are making it needlessly complicated. Our Irish recipient has, by contrast, been completely grateful and compliant.

Her reference to a distant location for receiving it might be pointing us in the direction of Lagos. Francis leaves that door open for now. The lack of trust between lad and mule is amazing and exploitable.

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I would have tell you that where I can receive package is very distance from me and no body is there to receive...blah blah blah

Laughing why is this person in the hair biz? he/she is obviously clairvoyant and should be using these future prediction powers to play the lotto. Then again, I think our fortune teller here is confused as to just how far a distance the package really is to them. Twisted Evil

Definitely make sure to blame the lad when the package gets "stuck" in Amsterdam or wherever. It would have sailed through customs had the lad not ask for this recall. Whatever Brexit mess you invent just so happened to hit the fan within hours of the delivery being put on hold.

If the lad blathers on about flight tickets let them know there are far cheaper options. My favorite if you want to deal with multiple rail transfers and a gruellingly long and sometimes choppy journey by boat is this:

https://www.stenaline.co.uk/ferry-to-holland/rail-and-sail

^ it should really be called "rail and sail and then rail...again". It takes forever but costs are manageable.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic