SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Elizabeth Moore <[email protected]> scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
generalx
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Dear XXX ,
I am Elizabeth M., HR Department at Marg1n Ltd. We are currently looking for a "Administrative Assistant" to join our team and mentioned that you might be a good fit.

For these reasons, I would like to offer you the position. This is a part time position, and you would be reporting to our HR Supervisor department. Your annual gross salary will be $30,000. In addition, you will be eligible for additional bonuses and rewards.

You will be eligible for the benefits that Company offers, including:

- Private health and dental insurance plan
- Flexible work hours
- Work from home options
- Educational assistance
- 28 days of paid vacation days per year.

If you are interested, please respond.

Feel free to contact me with any additional questions you may have.

We are all looking forward to having you as our team member!

Dear XXXX,
I am pleased to extend the following offer of employment to you on behalf of Marg1n Ltd. We are currently looking for a "Administrative Assistant" to join our team and

mentioned that you might be a good fit. We hope you will enjoy your role and make a significant contribution to the overall success of Marg1n Ltd.
Please take the time to review our offer. It includes important details about your compensation, benefits and the terms and conditions of your anticipated employment

with Marg1n Ltd.

Position.

Marg1n Ltd is offering a part time position for you as "Administrative Assistant".

Working hours.

This is a part time position requiring approximately 10-12 hours per week. Your regular weekly schedule will be from Monday to Friday.

Compensation and Salary.

For Administrative Assistant position, Marg1n Ltd is offering a salary of $2500 per month. You will be paid on a monthly basis.

Bonus.

As part of your compensation, Marg1n Ltd is also offering a fixed bonus of $100-$1000 per each completed order in time.

Benefits.

As an employee of Marg1n Ltd you will be eligible for a list of benefits our company offers, such as: health, dental insurance and many more.

If this is something that interests you, please reach back to me.

Looking forward to hearing back from you,

Elizabeth Moore
Human Resources Supervisor
Marg1n Ltd
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic