SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chicken Man 2: Triple Safari: Togo, Mali. Guinea

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bertje

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ow no! Did JooJoo find where Abdul was hiding?

Abdul wrote:

Dear Mr. Lucky,

mine friends telling me that someone is looking me, Abdul, here in Conakry. The man is saying he is naming Lucky Gottoh and showing ID with his picture and name Lucky Gottoh. But yuo did not telling me yuo are coming. I am am scare that is the YooYoo man and following me.

Please, emailing me and saying if is yuo being in Conakry so we meeting.

yuo friend

Abdul Sasamo

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our friend is home safely and in good spirits it seems. Like many travelers, he is exhausted after an extended stay away from home.
He wrote to Larissa:

Quote:
Larissa,
I am back home.
I came in 5minutes ago.
The journey from Mali to Nigeria was smooth and i did well to avoid Joojoo and his gang at burkina faso.
I also have faith in God that he wont find me because i am sure he might have informed his gang to be on the lookout for me..anyway, it was a good journey home and i thank you for staying intouch.

I got a mail from interpol from someone named Cobalt C********..hes asking i should write him from another email so i used this one.He told me about doing an investigation on Joojoo so to help him,i told him to also interrogate the Ghanaian employers because J*** told me is uncle is the head of the Ghana P-Log Operations where i am sure my ID and photo was shared all because of $32,000.
Regard the compensation, i dont know who to ask for that one, i guess that should be between you, Francis and the lawyer but i propose let the currency be in $40,000 American dollars.

My wife had really grown lean because of this matter especially not seeing me since my horror experience in Mali.

Meanwhile i havent gotten any mail from your church lawyer William P*****.
I will write the lawyer now.

Larissa wrote back full of relief for his safety and raising his spirits with talk of a quick settlement.

Quote:
Sir:

Thank goodness you are home safe and with family. This whole business has been frightful and without precedent. Rest, and be with loved ones. Francis and I are handling the matter now between the lawyer and the company. We will need your input though, so please keep in touch.

In my previous note I wrote our claims are about $40,000 without your part of it. This includes the value of the package, the shipping and some compensation for us at this end. So "our" total is about $40,000. We need to add your total to that $40,000. You wrote i propose let the currency be in $40,000 American dollars. I am unclear, are you seeking $40,000 in damages for yourself? That would be about $53,000 in Cdn dollars. I have no problem with that figure after all you went through, but can you back it up? I would need a list of expenses of travel, accommodations, food, etc to start with. A list of your days away from home with lost wages factored in too. And of course, the hardest part is putting a dollar figure on all that. I am making up an example here just to show my point, but if you claimed $100 for food and had receipts, it is obvious you spent $100. The big issue is "pain and suffering", that is harder to quantify. However, if you could provide a listing of food, accommodations, travel expenses, lost wages in one list (plus receipts) and a total for compensation for pain and suffering in another, we can move forward more quickly.

Francis and I have set aside $20,000 for legal fees, so don't you worry about legal costs, we have that covered. We just want you to get what is coming to you as soon as possible.

Rest up and be with family. We will get thru this together

While we are sorry his holidays are over, we are at least glad he is back in communication with us. He still seems very invested in this story of Joojoo, the package, the compensation etc. That is the best news to come out of his holiday travels.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bertje wrote:
Ow no! Did JooJoo find where Abdul was hiding?

Suggestion: Abdul lives in a better-than average house with his extended family. Joojoo and a few of his thugs locate Abdul’s home; however, they arrive on a night when Abdul is away picking up his mother who’s coming home after a long hospital stay. Joojoo and company mistake Abdul’s sleeping father for Abdul. Abdul and his mother come home to find the father has fallen asleep seated in his comfy chair while watching television. When they try to wake him he doesn’t reply. Abdul shakes his dad slightly just as the mother turns on the light, and then they both scream in horror as the father’s nearly severed head flops onto his chest. The police will be baffled. With no sign of break-in they want to charge Abdul with the crime

Abdul or his lawyer will relay all the gory details to your lad while begging him to verify everything he knows about Joojoo. It will be up to your lad to save Abdul who faces both local law and possibly Sharia Law

Let’s see if your lad will find a few pages of handwritten signed and notarized sworn testimony more bother than an innocent man’s life.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So the lad made it home, how wonderful. I'm curious as to how much this unemployed beggar will claim as "lost wages". Definitely press this loser for an exact figure. It can be used against him later in the form of perjury. If I was a high profile lawyer under retainer by P-LOG I would move mountains to get that video of Lucky that Bertje posted where he quotes "if your going through hell keep going". Lucky appears happy and confident while filming that. The video proves that Lucky is a masochist and ENJOYS pain. This invalidates any claims requiring compensation for pain and suffering. Lucky was treated exactly how his sick mind wanted. Suing for receiving pain when he derives pleasure from it is completely fraudulent. I think I read a fake Supreme Court ruling to that effect somewhere. If anything, Lucky should be found guilty for these reasons and ordered to pay restitution.

Another angle that can be exploited is that homeless Nigerian chick. Did he provide her name? The risk is that lads lie and she may have never really existed but it would be funny if the Church told Lucky that the P-LOG lawyers intend to put that woman on the stand to testify that Lucky intended to sell her into slavery. Therefore Lucky is also a sadist which tends to go hand in hand with masochism...fact. Also, Abdul made it clear that Joojoo is impersonating Lucky so maybe Abdul gets killed and Lucky gets blamed for a third murder.

The case against him is severe no matter how you play it. Good thing the church has set aside 20k for this despite having been more or less broke just a month or two ago. Tithing must have increased for some reason praise baby Jesus. Surely, Lucky will be content that a wave of cold hard cash has filled the coffers of some random law firm. I doubt whatsoever that he will complain about that by asking why they "didn't take it upon themselves" to wire him a slice of that pie. That asshole.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where is your compassion for a man who has turned over a new leaf and is dedicated to doing good things? He promised to stop lying and scamming! Are we not all about forgiveness? LOL
I want his statements not just for the numbers but because I want his holidays itemised for more enjoyable reading.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent the following to the lawyer Penfold:

Quote:
Dear Mr Williams
This is Mr Lucky G, The guy from Nigeria.
I was the one who got impersonated by Juju Ai in Mali and left stranded in Mali..Despite Juju taking away my package he still went ahead tracing me all around town threatening to kill me, yea i am sure he killed Clyde because i think got him sacked after the Togo incidence when he broke into my package he was supposed to deliver to me in Togo..He said hes taking a revenge for causing his sack.

Sir, I believe he not working alone, i suspects someone in P*THS Logistics feeds him our details to track us down..I understand he was able to impersonate me in Mali by showing the same ID i had shown him when he was to brought my package to me in Togo..if you are investigating him please extend it to his employers in Ghana especially Mr Osaze a whom Juju claimed is his family members, Osaz i understand is P*THs Logistics manager.

The Guy caused Juju made me sleep the streets of Lome in Togo for 10days, He did the same thing in Mali where i slept the streets for more than two weeks yet stole what belongs to me wont back down.

I heard the news of Clyde when i was on the road to Mali.i traveled to Mali by road and that journey took me three days and when i got to Mali Mr Chris Bacon of P*hs Logistics accused me of killing him because I understand Clyde was on his way to Mali to hand over the package to me ..because of that P*THS Logistics refused to cater for my accommodation and even when they were Forced by Mr Francis to attend to me P*THS Logistics flew in someone from Cameroon to hand my package to me,i sent my photo and id to the Cameroonian man and waited outside the Sheraton hotel where he could have easily located me and thirty minutes later i checked my email i heard the package was handed over to me which is a lie,30minutes later Juju wrote me mocking me that he intercepted the Cameroonian man and had gotten my package and that hes coming to destroy me[b(] Here is my email passwords so you can read all my correspondences and also you will see what this juju guy had been writing me).[/b]

Email: [email protected]
Password: gxxxxxxx
This guy must be captured fast because i think he is using my money in the package to haunt us down..i wonder why he is after those other recipients like A and the Niger man i heard got killed..i really wonder why he had to kill.

Anyway.. i actually suspects this Juju guy may be keeping track of my email so,i had to open up this new one to communicate. e.thxxxxxxx@gmail is my email for now.

Regards,

Lucky G

He is beyond spooked. The lawyer will be reaching out to him shortly. With these facts I will advise him not to participate in the class action lawsuit but to file a personal lawsuit against this demon of a delivery company instead.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile

Last edited by Jayhawk on Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL. Did he really provide his email with the password? No way no how that can be used against him. Too bad you can't send out predated emails that dig him further into this fantasy. I'm sure it can still be used to sink his battleship someway somehow. His stupid head may be able to rest upon his stupid pillow in his stupid home tonight but tomorrow is a brand new day. Make him suffer. Has he resumed his scams from his other baits yet? My guess is yes. Seek and destroy. Welcome home Lucky!
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is the email addie that he said he is not using anymore. He gave that to me so I could see all the threats against his life. I have no plans to sign in.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent me the exact same message. Lazy lad. He will get a message in the morning his time introducing the fundamentals of “operational security”. To prevent further impersonation, I will need fingerprints at the very least, probably toe prints and “retinal scans” (I want him to hold a camera to his eye and take a picture with flash). I don’t quite know what the endgame will be with this, but his “security” is my top priority.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
oblated
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Best internet thread ever.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk, some of the names in your next-to-last post (the big letter to Penfold) should be amended or leeted against Googling, just in case.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Bertje

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^yes indeed

Meanwhile, Lucky wrote to Abdul that he was safe. Abdul however doesn't seem to be.

Abdul wrote:

Dear Mr. lucky

I am being so happy that yuo are being safe. I have being very worried for yuo. Are yuo home in own town?

I self am being in danger. Last night was very noise around the house. This morning I am finding dead chicken on mine door and head of the pig on floor an everywhere blood and feathers. It must being the bad man is finidng me.

I and mine family are leaving Conakry tomorrow, but not knowing where to go. But we know we need away from the YuuYuu.

Please, pray for Alluah that he keeping my me safe

Yuo friend
Abdul Sasamo

===
JooJoo wrote:

HAHA U LITTEL MAN. U THINK U SAFE FOR GOING HOM. U LUCKY MI PIPOL NOT CATCH U ON BORDA. I KNOW U ADRES AN AM COMIN FO U AFTER I DEAL WIT U FRIEND. U GON SKREEM LIKE PIG BEIN SLAGHTA OOOOO!

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
Jayhawk, some of the names in your next-to-last post (the big letter to Penfold) should be amended or leeted against Googling, just in case.

Yuppers. My bad. Fixed now. Thanks.

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Assuming the lad follows my deadline, he should have some lovely biometrics for me in a few hours. If he doesn't do that, I will accuse him of conspiring with Joojoo. I really want to get those retinal scans...

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I hope you get them too Mystery. I remember a bait or series of baits where the lads were applying for a US Visa and the fake form required the scammer to tape their eyes open, place their head on a scanner, affix their lips to the glass and breathe out like a blowfish, and scan at no less that 1200dpi so it scans slow. This achieved dual retinal and dental scans in one convenient step Very Happy All the lads involved balked like colicky babies but I think one or two actually managed to do it. The bait was already really old when I read it and the image links were broken by then Crying or Very sad

I shutter to think what it would look like to hover a UV light over the scanners at lad cafes due to baiters and their biometrics based modalities Embarassed
rackingguy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Didn’t Hector give an anal biometric scan? That’s top of the line security; however, the unfortunate baiter recipient would need a vat of bleach for eyeball cleaning.

"May i bring to your notice for the very last time that i will not in any way tolerate your bullshits with impostors you are dealing with From Nigeria."
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Hector provided countless anus prints. His biometrics package included finger, ear, nose, and anus prints plus an array of naked glamour shots from all angles. The last step is a DNA release sequence where he filmed himself whacking off to completion. His biometrics file always managed to get lost stolen, destroyed, or unable to be shared among the various religious temples/law firms/government agencies that required them. Hecturd was therefore obligated to create new biometrics many many times. That bait truly boggles the mind. Lucky really is lucky in comparison.
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we're a bit too early in the bait for anything like that, and I personally don't want to see any of our lad's private parts; however, if more biometrics are needed there are plenty of body parts left that aren't NSFW. Maybe ear prints, nose prints, belly button prints, elbow prints, and I could probably think of a few more. If I get enough of them, a plot point could be that I build a robot doppelganger of Lucky who goes and wreaks havoc somewhere. Still nothing from the lad, and his twelve-hour deadline expires in about half an hour; if it takes him longer than that to get everything I ask for, that's fine, but I wouldn't mind hearing something from him at the very least. If the lad complains to any other characters, feel free to reinforce how important these security procedures are; I must have some top-secret information if such fancy procedures are needed. I forgot to mention earlier, but he also has a new code name: Barney.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

P^nfold invites him to join the class action lawsuit

Quote:
Mr. G

My name is William J. P*nfold, Attorney at Law, and I am reaching out to you regarding a class action lawsuit my company has filed against P*th Logistic, Africa (hereafter referred to as "The Company".) My firm is the lead litigator in this lawsuit and you have been identified as a party of interest.

The purpose of this communication is determine your interest in joining in the class action lawsuit against The Company. I have read the email you sent me and I believe you meet the requirements or inclusion.

Mr. G, I am prohibited by law from telling you that joining in this lawsuit would be a huge mistake on your part, as if I could I would tell you that I believe you have shown sufficient cause to bring a suit of your own against The Company, and joining the class action suit would deprive you of your rights for larger punitive damages. I can't tell you that though as I am limited by law.

Furthermore I am not allowed by law to tell you that if you were to join the class action suit the most money you would probably receive would be a few thousand dollars. Attorney fees and administrative fees tend to eat up the majority of the settlement funds I would tell you if I could. I am prohibited by law from telling you that in my opinion I believe you could sue these alleged bastards (also known as "The Company") and get a settlement in the lower seven figures based upon their gross incompetence and total disregard for your heath and welfare. I would tell you that if I could.

Furthermore, I am prohibited by law from telling you that my firm would be happy to represent you in your own individual lawsuit against The Company. I can't tell you that by law. What I can tell you is I need a response from you to this email regarding your decision. If you decide to be included in the class action lawsuit (which I would tell you is a major mistake on your part if I could do so) I need you to respond with to this email with the words OPT IN. Should you decide to pursue your own cause of action against The Company (which I would tell you is the wise decision were I not allowed to by law) or if you decide not to pursue legal action against The Company I need you to respond with the words OPT OUT.

Should you decided to opt out and pursue your own course of action against The Company I would be honored to represent you as your attorney. That is what I would be telling you if I could, but the law will allow me to represent you only if you specifically request my representation and opt out of the lawsuit.

I await your decision

Respectfully yours
William J. P*nfold
Attorney at Law

Think I dropped enough hints that he should sue on his own? Very Happy

Bertje

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Subtle! :d

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ LOL. Which option will he pursue pray tell? Does the 20 large fronted by the church apply towards the class action case or towards Lucky's version of grand delusion? Inquiring minds want to know!

Towing the line solo will surely not work against him! He should stake great faith in a fake judicial system charged to evaluate a fake case between a fake courier/logistics empire and a real lad regarding a fake parcel and a fake rogue terrorist ex-employee. Nothing whatsoever could go wrong here in this totally plausible scenario. The jury is still out on science as you know! ALL RISE
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So while the lad returns to his home and recovers from a lengthy holiday, he is sending out messages to raise money from people who can ill afford to send it to him. His safari adventures have taught him nothing. This is from my other bait with him.

Quote:
I was still waiting on you to send the money Sarah..
Didnt you get my mails

Looks like scamming is still very much a part of his life.

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ say it aint so!!! What is he pushing Sarah to buy? A clue? The barstead. Joojoo should intervene by 'harking' into one or more of these side bait accounts and send these potential fake vics running for the hills. A great aspect about him running scams from multiple fake characters is that you can burn him through one or more of his side characters and then skewer him directly and accordingly without ruining the main bait. Joojoo should let Sarah know that this has all been a scam operated by a douche canoe named Lucky G out in 9ja...who has only a few days left to live. He's balls deep in believing the Joojoo story so a nemesis spoiling his other 419 personas won't come as a shock. Did he get a new phone yet? A Devguy inspired mass insult bait tied to Lucky's new digits surely isn't in the works.

ETA: what was I thinking....Joojoo should just impersonate Lucky's side character and perform a classic chop. That won't piss him off at all Twisted Evil
Bertje

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another one bites the dust. Abdul sent these around 2am Lagos time (to Francis and Lucky)

Quote:

Please

I am being in danger. There is people walking around house and talking soft and trying coming in.
Mine téléphone is not working, I am thinking they cutting the line and not having mobile so i am unabling calling police.

If yuo are reading and able, please call police and tell coming to Mosquée Poudriere Kissosso. The house is two streets from there but street is not having name.

Abdul Sasamo

After a few minutes

Quote:

Please help

they are opening door and I hearing those men call YooYoo. Please do somethTHEY ARE IN THE HOUSE PLEASE HELPING ME PLEASE OH PLEASE ALLUAH

Later still, to Lucky alone

Quote:

LITTEL HOMOSEKSAL PIG. AM DONE WIT U FRIEND. NOW I AM COMING TO LAGOS AN TAKE CARE OF U HAHAH!

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our lad is pushed to the limit by the recent murders and sent 3 emails to Larissa. Here is an excerpt from one of them but they are all similar in theme.

Quote:
Meanwhile my family still think all this is a scam that i should report to the Nigerian police and United Nations office in Nigeria,
.One of my inlaw who work at the ministry of foreign affairs insist we should also petition theCanadian embassy in Nigeria from next week doing this will put yourchurch,p*** logistics and everyone involved under probe but i want toexempt your church because i dont want to disrupt the good works or
activities of your church..so,i need your advise and most especially
your church address because so far till date i dont have the address
of your church neither is it on google.so i think having this will
clear up alot of doubt abut you church existence.

I hope the compensation comes this month of August, please ensure when
it comes there is no condition attached to it because i cannot travel
anywhere to get it due to what happened in the past so,if truly the
compensation will be paid i demand that it should be sent to my bank
account instead.

Larissa replied

Quote:
First of all I am glad you are back with family and recovering. As for the driver and his issues, he has been a problem for weeks and seems possessed by a desire for doing evil. I have never had contact with him and to be honest with you, have trouble understanding half of what he writes anyway.

Something else that you wrote stings however. You wrote your family believe this is a scam Really? Considering a few months ago you were trying to do just that very thing to John, I suppose you would know all about that. We overlooked your past and tried to guide you forward in a new direction. Scams steal people's money. How many times did John, Francis or myself ever ask you for money? Give me a number of the amount of money we have rec'd from you or even asked of you? Hurry up, I am waiting for that number. Throughout this whole process you admitted to Francis you lied to him about using his name to beg money from Mr. Abdul. You lied to your embassy in Mali and then lied to me about being in Guinea. So now that we have established you have lied to us and tried to steal someone's money, you sit there and tell me that the very people who have tried to help you out the cesspool or your existence are now scamming you?

The liar and the thief is now making the accusations and setting the standards? After all your troubles we even offered to cover legal fees and still you want more from us and then have the gall to say you demand that it should be sent to my bank account instead. Our lawyer has not even finished putting the paperwork together and you are demanding money by the end of August!!!

Right now sir I am angry, incredulous and shaking my head in disbelief at your selfish albeit audacious display of narcissism. I will speak to people at church before I write more and forbear further words I may regret.

Last edited by sparky905 on Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic