SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome and good luck! If you want you can sign up for a mentor, they can be really helpful

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Stillman123
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everybody,

I am pretty new to scambaiting, I only started a couple of days ago after seeing a couple of videos. I made a few fake email account and signed up for mugu guestbook and now I'm waiting. I just tried to use both of my new accounts as a CEO and a talent manager this morning to try and hook one. Let's hope it works!

Edited to remove advertising of a monetized YouTube Channel - bware419ers
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, Stillman! It sounds like you're off to a fantastic start already by protecting yourself and baiting safely! Definitely let us know if you need help, ideas, or just an appreciative audience.

Make those lads cry!
Cool Cool Cool

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
LaserLettuce1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just joined this forum, looking to give it a try. I usually can waste 10 minutes on the phone, but email seems like it will be more satisfying. Probably will not do a whole lot first, but want to soak up the info here. Seems like a great community!!
Cool
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Friendly_Reminder_II
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi. I am your Friendly_Reminder_II (the "II" was necessary because I never received the activation email for my first try "Friendly_Reminder").

I am not exactly new to scambaiting. I did a few very small baits a few years ago. I came back after watching **DELETED NAME OF SCAMBAITING MONETIZER****'s video "Just reply OK to scammers". That's what I am doing right now. It doesn't do much, but I figured, if I manage to slightly annoy the scammers, it's worth it, right? Plus, just replying "OK" doesn't require any effort. I don't have to make up characters, not provide scammers with fake addresses etc. So I guess it's a pretty safe way of scam baiting.

So yeah, for the time being I'll stick to replying "OK" and see where it takes me. Wink
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK

Welcome to Eater!

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome all. Nice of you to join the fun!

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Perfessor Banner
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Long time reader, first time poster! Great work by everybody here!
Bertje

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Perfessor B!

Welcome to Eater (at least , as official member).

Are you thinking about starting to bait yourself? If so, consider signing up for a Mentor (see my signature). They can help you get started, to be safe, and (most important) have fun with the lads.

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
novarobbie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there folks,

I am new to scambaiting and found 419Eater just yesterday, I am still trying to catch up with the readings. I couldn't find a search tool in forums, is there something like that or should I just PM a mod for questions?

Edit: Found the search tool, silly me. I have also signed up for the mentorship program. Hope I have some fun.

Looking forward to meet you all.
Padme

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome!

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Jora the Explorer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Baiters, and it's a pleasure to be here....I saw people having far too much fun on YouTube with baiting, so I thought I'd give it a try, but only email , although I have had a go with the cold calling phone companies in the past.....I will sign up for mentoring, when someone is available....
Bertje

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Jora The Explorer,

Welcome to Eater. Enjoy your stay.
I'm sure that a mentor is available, so no reason not to sign up.

Do you have any baits running atm?

Also welcome to novarobbie!
Glad you are also joining the fun.

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome all newcomers! Friendly reminder that baiting is fun but must be done safely. Sign up for an email that has absolutely nothing to do with your real identity, and read up on all the safety tips before you start. It's akin to securing that seatbelt before the roller coaster ride, and assures you'll end up with a huge smile on your face and wanting more, rather than being catapulted into a building. (I'm sure the roller coaster ride is safer with a seatbelt as well.)

We're thrilled you're here!!

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
Jora the Explorer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Bertje and Kitty,
Thanks for the welcome, and I have read the rules.....knowing me I will go back to re read them as well....in that 'exam question mode'!!!!....as Kitty said, being safe is the most important thing.....

For the sake of sounding like the sites no1 fanboy, the site has some excellent tools on offer to do the job...from hammers, to 00 brushes.!!!!....great work.

Funny you should ask Bertje, but I had this email in my spam, the other day, from Nigeria.....and when I'm set up properly, I fully intend to get to work.!!!.....well, I can't let it go to waste!!!

Very Happy
Bertje

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<^^^ great! Can't wait to read about your adventures!

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries, ask away! Some of my favorite articles/threads for advice:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=261698
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=298227
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=174394

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
SuperWoman1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good afternoon to everyone in Eater! I am new to this website as suggested by a female lawyer to do other than complain about so many emails crowding up my inbox all the time not only so that I miss the important emails sometimes, but also have in the past become a believer to scammers until I learned my lesson and started ignoring them! $1,200 is all I lost direct plus waste of my time and emotional trauma from family who feel I can't be trusted with money and depression over that fact costing me much more than what I lost in USD! Please take me under your wings as I have been contacted direct texts again lately to my new phone number. IDK how they get it... but have an "FBI Agent" on the line right now in Cotinou Benin Republic... Is he for real saying that he has made arrests of people who scammed me and that the people of Benin want to return my money with ALOT OF INTEREST in the form of an ATM card? All I have to do is text pics of gift cards with the pin number scratched off and he will pay DHL Express to send me an atm card worth 25.5 million USD... Really? Does he think I'm going to ever do that again? 😆 HELP ME UNDERSTAND THIS SITE AND WHAT YOU DO PLEASE SO THAT I CAN BE OF BETTER SERVICE THAN JUST COMPLAIN! THANKS, SuperWoman1
P.S. I am a 52 year old widow with no children, white and free citizen of USA born and raised in the South! I've got lots of time on my hands when I'm not at work. 😁
Nathan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Helloo!

I'm very sorry to hear you went through that ordeal with the first scammer.

Essentially, the people on this website baits scammers and wastes their time. On an anonymous account, they reply to emails saying that they are interested in their offer, but in reality don't send them any money. Instead they waste the scammer's time, giving excuses to not sending the money while still keeping the scammer's attention. That way, the scammer is less able to scam more gullible people elsewhere, because they are so busy with the baiter.

Sometimes, the baiters here are able to get more information from the scammers: their bank account, phone number, website, etc. The mods on this website are then able to alert that bank, phone service, or web server that the client is a scammer, and get their whole operation shut down, at least temporarily.

I highly encourage you to read the stickies that are on the top of every forum on this website, they give a lot more detail than this and give a lot of resources to be able to scam bait.

There is also another website called Scam warners, that helps people become more aware of scam emails in general and learn to avoid them.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, SuperWoman1! I'm going to echo Nathan's awesome suggestion and suggest you visit our sister site, Scamwarners.com. You can read about scams over there, and how they work, and they've posted a lot of the "scripts" or "formats" used by scammers.

The first thing you can do that would be incredibly helpful to warn other people is to share your scammer's emails and text messages on Scamwarners. Anyone searching the messages can find them on that site, but only when the information is posted there. Be sure to remove any and all references to your name or personal information (phone, email, etc.) but please feel free to post the scammer's email address, phone number, etc.

I'm so sorry you lost money and time to those criminals. They go after people with good hearts, and our goal is to divert them from what they're trying to do.

We encourage those who have been victims (even if it's just a small amount) to start over at Scamwarners. You have knowledge and experience that could be incredibly helpful to other potential victims, and it's probably a more direct way for you to immediately feel you are creating good for others from a difficult situation. The community there is embracing and kind - definitely check it out! Cool Cool

Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Superwoman1.

Although I regret the circumstances that led you to our forum, I'm glad you decided to join the fun.

Nathan and KLG have already given excellent advise. I would like to add that, if you are at all still psychologically affected by the events you describe, you might want to consider not actively engaging with scammers. It might be better to wait untill you have some "peace of mind" about that.

Also, you mention
Quote:
as I have been contacted direct texts again lately to my new phone number. IDK how they get it.

Please, under no circumstance, engage with scammers from phones/emails/accounts that are linked with your 'real life'. They might be far away, but they might have accomplices. If you do decide to start scambaiting, do so with a completely new emailaddress and (if you want that) a "baiting phone" that is not linked to your real life info. Baiting is fun, but you need to be safe.

If you have any questions about this, please feel free to ask.

SuperWoman1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks everyone for the advice and guidance... I do not know how this person got my personal information but yes, it scares me that he has my home address, phone number and email... I did find old string from 2017 in scamwarners of the same emails and name that this person uses currently and will post updates there. I have been keeping this person actively texting me with excuses about why I don't have money to pay fees and you may think it's fun but for me, I sweat bullets while thinking of ways to keep him interested and seeking help to catch this guy. BTW his nickname for me is Superwoman and is why I use this profile name here in forum. I signed up in scamwarners and will post strings of his emails and text messages there. Thanks again for welcoming me! Stay tuned there's more to come!
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^If I am reading what you've wrote correctly I take it you are still texting this criminal from your real life phone number. If that is the case PLEASE STOP NOW. You have said "it scares me that he has my home address, phone number and email" so why try to piss him off to the point he may seek some kind of revenge? I say again STOP ALL CONTACT NOW.

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to add to my previous message, and Mr Dapper's one:

Please, drop all contact with the scammer IMMEDIATELY.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic