SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chicken Man 2: Triple Safari: Togo, Mali. Guinea

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The other bait I'm running with this lad had a message from yesterday I just found. He wants money from my character and is frustrated at her slow paced ability to save it up. He proposes:

Quote:
what if i suggest saving it with us.
What i mean is if you have say 150dollars, send it. send down whatever
you have bit by bits until it completes the required 950dollars. This
way it will be easy for you to concentrate than letting it be in your
hands and something urgent can happen and you will end up using the
money.
For me, i think its better the savings its in our hands than yours.

So, even as he says to us he is preparing to start for Mali and collect his package and begin a new life, he is still trying to squeeze people for money. Let us hope he is truly on a bus to nowhere.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

- Still nothing from him.
- If he left Lagos yesterday morning, then he went 24 hours (1,200 km) by bus and now arrived in Ouagadougou.
- From Ouagadougou to Bamako there are more than 900 km (another 12 hours long travel with bus).

https://www.rome2rio.com/map/Ouagadougou/Bamako

- If everything goes well and there are no incidents on the way, our idiot should get to Bamako this evening.
- I suggest that Claude be killed in an terrorist assault in Tripoli, Libya... it will be a huge tragedy at the company management level, and we can pretend to be busy with the funeral and repatriate the deceased's body.
- Our moron Lucky said he does not have the email address of Baba Somoila, the local Mali manager... probably Mike or Chris will be able to communicate to the idiot, but with a long delay.
- If we invent such a serious and important event (Claude's death), then we can say to Lucky that "Now we have to deal with the Claude's deaths. Please wait 24 hours, until we can handle it by you." Those 24 hours will easily turn into 48 or 72 hours. Laughing

- In the end, we can invoke a dolla-chop... someone has come to the warehouse with a copy of our idiot's ID and took over the parcel.

What do you think?

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Last edited by Birlic on Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Green clapping

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We make all the preparations...

- One Chief Inspector from the Police (Tripoli Brigade) sent a sad message to ALL of PLog managers:
Quote:
Sirs, I am Inspector Anoundu Ebiere of Tripoli Metropolitan Police, Homicide Brigade. Yesterday there was a terrorist incident after which your employee Postumierre Claude died. His body is now in custody of the morgue of the Antiterrorist division, and we are waiting for the necessary documents the deceased's body to be repatriated. The presence of a company representative is required here for signatures and to take over the body of the deceased.
Sincerely yours,
Ebiere Anoundu - ITMP

- The manager Baba Somoila, from Mali reacts immediately... he writes back to Mike and Chris:
Quote:
Mon cher amis, this disturbing news is a huge tragedy for us and for our great PLog family.
Oh, mon Dieu, Claude was a real friend for all of us and a real colleague, may Allah would have him in his custody for ever!

I will go right now to Tripoli with my colleague Qesha (from Morocco) to supervise the repatriation formalities of our former colleague's body.
I know Claude was going to arrive this afternoon in Bamako to meet here with that Nigerian customer (Mr. Motana??) who should have come to pick up that parcel from Canada.

I wants to inform you that I was not contacted by that Nigerian client even by this hour, and I really hope we can report this tragedy to him in a timely manner.
It would be better for him to postpone his visit to Bamako for 2-3 days, until I get back and I can prepare his visit.
If you can contact him (because I do not know him and I do not have this details), please let him know all these things and recommend that he wait until I can go back to Mali.

Votre ami,
Baba

Our immediate plan:

Mike or Chris has to offer this above message-chain to our idiot, immediately after when he gets to Bamako.
- Claude is dead in Tripoli... ohh, what a tragedy there!
- Mr. Baba (the local manager) went there to Tripoli to deal with the formalities caused by the death of Postumierre.
- Baba did not have the chance to announce Mr. Lucky Gottoh about these program changes, because the idiot did not communicate with his local manager about his intentions.
- Baba does not know that the idiot is already on his way to Bamako, because he was not announced about this trip
(it is the idiot's fault, of course!)
- Our dear idiot Lucky will get to Bamako and there will be nobody to handle him... Of course, Chris and Mike will try to "solve" the situation remotely... but the manager Baba will be busy with other things.
- Lucky will be encouraged to stay somewhere in Bamako for the next 2-3 days.

We will see!

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Should the article make note that this well known shipping company representative was supposedly on his way to meet a mysterious Nigerian man for "business purposes". Police will be wanting to speak to any and all involved. Put a little fear in the lad???

Silence here. He was so easy to agree to this I wonder if this is a joke on us!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^he might be testing us..but we play our roles and stay in character...the joke is on him..not us Very Happy

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ This is the new text of the paper's article:

A terrible tragedy has bruised our community. Yesterday, at 21.30, a new tragedy overshadows police efforts to halt terrorist attacks. An armed group entered yesterday evening in one of the cafes-restaurants frequented by tourists and opened the fire. Three people died and 12 people were injured. The police intervened and annihilated the terrorist group. Two of the deceased were european tourists (Mr. Andreois Manarotti and Miss Michaela Sandiers) and the third man killed was the representative of a well-known shipping company (Mr. Claude Postumierre). As far as he knows, Mr. Postumierre was on a business trip where he had to meet a mysterious Nigerian businessman somewhere in Mali. Perhaps this fact triggered the terrorist attack? There may be connections with the terrorist groups Boko Haram from the northern Nigeria? The Chief that investigates the case (Inspector Anoundu) promised to elucidate the mystery and to make the results of his investigation public in the shortest possible time.The Armed Forces Minister has severely condemned this attack and has promised that all necessary measures will be taken to prevent such tragedies from happening. We will come back with new details, as the investigation will take place.

Mike and Chris, you will receive the "new version" of the newspaper in your Inboxes. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

BertjeAass wrote:
^^^he might be testing us..but we play our roles and stay in character...the joke is on him..not us Very Happy

I'm very sure that our boy is now in the bus connecting Ouagadougou and Bamako... he will arrive there tonight.
===

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes....love it! If the lad had worries about Togo border police, this should help him stay calm.
Even if he is lying about Mali, we will stay in character (Clyde would have wanted us to!). The pretend package will be awarded to a pretend recipient in Gabon. The church will announce it and cc the failed recipient just to keep him in the loop.

But hopefully our chicken man will play along.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

- I am convinced that he will be delighted to hear he has to wait in Bamako and that there is nobody now waiting for him.
- They will follow many messages full of lamentations, I'm sure!
- No one could announce it to remain home, because he did not talk to anyone about his ferme intention to come to Mali.
- Normally, he had to contact the local manager and discuss in detail all aspects of the visit. Right? Laughing
- The fact that he has kept everything secret makes the failure of this trip to be his own responsibility. As usual, it's their fault! Laughing
- He will obviouslky claim that "Hey, but Claude knew about my visit!"... Unfortunately, Claude is dead now and we have nothing to do. Bad luck! Twisted Evil
===

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I also made my own mock-up with the BBC front page and Inspect Element that Mike will send later as well. The lad has shot himself in the foot by being so uncommunicative and secretive about this entire Mali thing; he hasn't even told Mike, but he knows anyway through Francis and Clyde. Things are going to get exciting tonight.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm actually enjoying the anticipation of it all (did he really travel yes or no) more than if I'd knew for certain already.

Even the planning and discussions about it are immens fun. Perhaps we should look for poultry farmer III already haha.

Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mrs Second (committee member) to Plog and our boy wrote:

My Dear Sirs:

I am writing again because after reading my last message I was not sure if I was clear and we are all going to great pains to make this work.

Francis heard from Mr Gottoh on Saturday our time late at night. Mr Gottoh was leaving Lagos for Mali on a bus. We have heard nothing since. It was a long journey so we have waited for news and do recognize that internet access and such is often limited while travelling.
However, with the shipping deadline approaching, and no news from either the shipper or the recipient, I am beginning to worry. I promised Francis I would take care of this and the silence can be reassuring (no news is usually good news) and upsetting as I wonder if all is well.

I do trust you will humour me and allow some leeway in my messages as I have taken over this task at a crucial moment.

Larysa

C. Baccone (Plog) to everyone wrote:

Dear mrs. Second,

Thank you for the messages.

As you are also writing to mr. Postumiere, I assume that mr. Crochet has not informed you about his tragic death while underway to Mali to complete the transaction for Mr. Gottoh. We are absolutely devastated by the loss, but are trying to maintain normal operations.

I have sent some emails to Mr. Gottoh, but they remain unanswered. I don't know what specifics were agreed between him and Claude, but seeing that the delivery deadline is tomorrow, we are making preparations to initiate the abandonment procedure.

I will keep you informed when I get more information from our local Mali branch.

Kind regards,
Chris Baccone

We had a small incident with a wrong email being used ...we covered up by sending multiple emails... hopefully he won't notice.

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The email mishap could be a lot worse. No big deal.

Still nothing from the lad though. It's been almost 60 hours since his last message saying he was buying tickets, so I'm assuming he's either still on the road or stranded without a phone somewhere. He'll open his mail box to a lot of messages that don't mean good things for him.

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

- The church committee is interested in what happened to the parcel, because tomorrow is the deadline.
- The news that Claude died in Libya is already public.
- The malian manager (Mr. Somoila) is still in Tripoli and deals with the necessary formalities to repatriate Claude's body.
- It's still not known if our lad Lucky is in Mali... we have no news from him yet.
- Several messages have already been written, back and forth... which our idiot will receive as soon as his new valid SIM will be activated. Laughing

Mr. Somoila (malian manager) wrote to ALL:
Quote:
Mes amis, I can not talk too much, because I know absolutely nothing about the visit that the Nigerian client Mr. Motana wants to do in Mali. It is now? He's in Bamako? For Allah, no one informed me about this, although the client should have been in direct contact with me. Insha'Allah, I hope he can find out about our immediate problems and he will have patience until I come back to Bamako, in the next few days. The body of our late colleague Claude Postumierre will be released tomorrow from the morgue and we will take the necessary steps to repatriate. On behalf of the mourning family, I thank everyone for their support in the last two days.
Votre ami,
Baba

===

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As Francis continues to recover from medical treatment, antsy Larissa fills in for him and is a worrier. She wants all things laid out in front of her, including the contingency plan to send the award to the "runner up" of this whole thing, a lad who does not exist in Gabon.

Quote:
Dear Sirs:

I have some questions and some information which I am sharing right now. First of all, Francis had his procedure but they are keeping him another day due to some localized bleeding. He will be fine, just one more day of hospitalization it seems. Gayle says he is getting grumpy so that usually means he is recovering.

Secondly, I have not heard from Mr. G***** so am perplexed as to what to do. I do recognize that special arrangements were made on his behalf but without knowing details from him personally, am ill equipped to advise you how to handle the package. So with this in mind can you please confirm for me:
* last communication with Mr G*****?
* when deadline ends
* can it be extended? If so for how long and at what cost?
* we have another recipient in Gabon who also applied to receive a courtesy package. If we receive no word from Mr. G*****, can I have this package sent to Gabon? I do not know all your shipping policies but would appreciate assistance.

This package is intended to benefit people and sow good will across the world. It would be remiss of me to allow it to fizzle.

Once again I extend our condolences from across the sea to your loss of Mr. P*********. May God rest his soul.

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it's been 72 hours since his last message to us, the one where he said he was at the bus station buying tickets. Given his silence to our other characters not related to this bait, either he's having the time of his life struggling on the road somewhere, he got completely spooked and is hiding at home, or he Googled. I'm inclined to assume the first hypothesis, as last time he was silent for a relatively long time he was sleeping in a motor park. He's going to get many surprises when he opens his email.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Surely the idiot has some trouble, somewhere on the road between Lagos and Bamako.
As MrMystery says, the way Lucky coordinates emergency situations is likely to make him even more confused.
This idiot has one epic talent of losing himself in trouble. We'll probably hear of him when he finds out the possibility of communicating with us.
Personally, I think he was robbed and left without money and a phone somewhere between Ghana and Burkina Faso.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chris to all:

Quote:

Good morning,

Just a short update.

I've spoken with Claude's family and have conveyed the deepest sympathies of the company, but also those of the Church. The family asked me to thank you all, and requested that you would honor Claude by mentioning him in your prayers.

As for Mr. Gottoh: I have just tried to call him, but his phone is switched off. Perhaps he is not interested in the parcel anymore. I can't imagine my other reason for the complete lack of communication the last few days.

@bobo. Have you heard anything?

Kind regards.
Chris Baccone

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

11.12 (nigerian time) - The malian manager responds to the last email from Chris... all the characters are in CC.
Quote:
Mes amis, no, I have not yet received any messages from our Nigerian client Mr. Motana. I checked right now. I do not know what to say, because it is an atypical situation and needs to be treated properly. Normally, all the "special" deliveries (those made directly from the warehouse) must be agreed with the Receiver. In the present case, the Nigerian customer did not contact me. I'm still in Tripoli and I hope to get home tomorrow afternoon. If Mr. Motana communicates with us, I will be able to organize his visit in such a way as to be satisfied with our services.
Votre ami,
Baba

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's alive! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Our lad wrote to all:
Quote:
Hello..i am in Mali,somewhere around the ali/Burkina Faso border .

Please let mr simaila Calls this number 70816***,de are passenger un thΓ© bus.

I should ne available in Bamako within the next 4hrs.

Lucky gottoh

It is obvious that he did not manage to process the received messages because he also wrote to Claude (who is dead for 3 days). Laughing Laughing Laughing

Our previous assumption was correct:
- the idiot has no phone (and, probably no money).
- he uses the phone of another passenger in the bus.
- after arriving in Bamako and that passenger will leave, our dear Lucky will be unlucky. Laughing Laughing Laughing

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is indeed wonderful news, and a cause for rejoicing!
If only he had gone to Casablanca..........

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Surely some of us must remind him that everything would have been perfect if he had come to Casablanca. Right?

Sparky, you can already edit the topic title.
===

11.04 - Our boy wrote to Mr. Baba (only to him):
Quote:
I just cross Mali Burkina Faso border on heremakono in Mali.
Bus Hadès issues on the road.
I should be on Bamako in 4/5hrs..i dont havre phone but you can Callas ou passenger friand phone numbers please call 70816***

Lucky Gottoh

The manager Baba will check out his messages later, in the afternoon, but one of you (Chris or Mike) have to communicate with him and give him good news. Laughing
Mr. Baba will be back in Bamako only tomorrow late evening... or Friday? Or, who knows? Twisted Evil
===

Chris or Mike needs to ask for a picture of him in Bamako.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since Baba is not there right now to receive him, and funerals do take priority, the only fair thing to do is to extend the deadline of the package so that Lucky can have a relaxed stay in Mali.
I hope he can get internet soon, I'm really curious as to how scenic his journey was!

Title changed as per your request! He seems even worse prepared for this trip than he was for Togo! Incredible.

Last edited by sparky905 on Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chris will ask for pic later today...when he gets news of the happy arrival...which will take a couple of hours still Very Happy

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Plan for the next hours and days:
- It is obvious that the malian manager Baba did not know that Lucky is coming there. The only one he knew was Claude. Right? Laughing
- Mr. Baba should return to Bamako tomorrow night (Thursday)... I'm convinced that something bad will happen and he will not be able to get on the plane.
- Before leaving for Libya, Mr. Baba suspended all of his branch office and sent people home... these sad days Laughing , there are no available people to take care of Lucky.
- The parcel is in the High Security Area of the warehouse and Baba is the only person authorized to enter there... so, in Baba's absence, no one can deliver.

I'd like to keep the idiot there over the weekend ...
===

Chris or Mike must find out "the whole" story.
Of course they will be amazed to hear that Lucky did not talk to the local manager before he left home: "Hey, Lucky, did not you know you had to contact the local manager?" Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Birlic on Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic