SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Return to sender => Baptism and a tiny pyramid

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think they should be required to turn that sand into this. Then they must shellac it. Laughing

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL!
===

14.19 - Cats responds to the last message of the cardinal:
Quote:
I understand you clearly cardinal william

Be blessed cardinal william

14.43 - Father Paul, to the cardinal and Cats:
Quote:
Cardinal Adam,

I agree with you completely.

I will tell sister Dave to request the continuation of the shipping, only after 18:00 today when we have received those first pictures Cardinal Adam requested.

Today, no later than 20:00 I expect to see from you that new list with the Bible verses written out with the motivation. Because this is a spiritual task where the writing is only the smallest part of the task I expect that you are, after all this time, fully prepared to put your thoughts onto the paper. You had enough time to complete this task.

Also have I told you to make amends with Sister Anna and apologize for your adulterous behaviour from last week, which you still haven't done. Since it looks like you need to be treated like a child that needs to hold it's father's hand all the time, that is the way you will be treated now until you show growth in your actions and words. I expect that you make a picture, holding a paper with written on it "I am sorry Anna, I will not involve other woman in our marriage and give you the highest place after Jesus" In that picture you will show with your face that you feel remorseful.
You will send this to her and a copy to me also before 20:00.

Then, and only then sister Dave will get permission to send the message to PLog to resume the shipping of your courtesy parcel.

Brother Obi***, now is the time to stop playing, grow up and show the behaviour of the adult man, faithful and trustworthy reverend and husband, we believe that you truly are.

Blessings
Reverend Greenham

Cats to Father Paul:
Quote:
I didn't commit any adultery with any woman, Holler is my cousin so she has the right to ask me anything about my relationship with Anna. Anna suppose to be the one to apologize to me, Anna is having an affair with a man who is planning to visit her first week of August when she's alone his name is Salvatore

Father Paul:
Quote:
Brother Obi***,

We have told you this is the time to stop with lies and excuses and start doing what you need to do to walk the right path. I will not ask you this again.
I believe me and Cardinal Adam have been very clear with you.

Blessings
Reverend Paul

Cats to the cardinal:
Quote:
Cardinal i will start sending those pictures for you tomorrow because we are going to start work tomorrow. And help me to tell Rev paul to unfreeze the parcels because he said he won't allow the shipment of the parcel till i write down the bible verses and motivating quote i want him to wait till am done completing the monument of faith
I hope u understand me cardinal william

and, to Father Paul:
Quote:
I'm not sending any pictures to Anna, am not guilty of any stupid adultery
And i want to ask this questions why are you always supporting the evil sides of Anna.. Anna beared false witness against me and she should be the one to apologize to me because she's having affairs with salvatore you can ask her that because his going to pay him visit on the first week of August

Sister Dave to Cats:
Quote:
Brother Obi***,

On what information do you base this assumption? Sister Anna is not even home the first week of August and she only has one love and is devoted only to you. I hope you didn't accuse sister Anna of this.

Be blessed
Dave Wilson

===

16.00 - Cardinal Adam wrote to all:
Quote:
Son,

Today you will send the biblical verses list requested by Father Paul and your "photo of forgiveness".
It's a shame to accuse your future wife, if she is not present!

Starting tomorrow, you will start working on the Pyramid and you will send the regular photos twice a day.
The package will be unblocked today if you obey the orders you received.

That's my will!
Be blessed,
Cardinal Adam

===

17.59 - Our moron wrote to my cardinal:
Quote:
I'm a reveren i hate lies, i have done nothing wrong to Anna she asked for my nudes then i refused the she raised false witness against me using it to threaten me but i don't know she was serious about it. A man which i don't said that he will be visiting sister Anna on first week of August his name is salvatore you can ask Sister Anna about him

18.20 - Cardinal Adam:
Quote:
Son,

I expect you to be the man you have to be and do the duty, as I asked you!
No more words! Do it right now! Otherwise it will be too late.

Blessings,
Cardinal Adam

===

He sent these trophies to Father Paul... no any words.

20.16 - Father Paul wrote:

Quote:
Dear brother Obi***,

My son, I am very pleased that you have chosen to walk the right path again, but let me ask you this, are you making a habit out of doing your work only half? I recall quite well that the phrase you should've written is

I am sorry Anna, I will not involve other woman in our marriage and give you the highest place after Jesus

Why have you chosen to write only half? Also, did you send this picture to sister Anna like I asked you to do?

Furthermore, it has been made clear to you that you should've sent those 4 requested pictures of your progress with building the monument of faith and I have not seen those yet.

The work for the Lord, the tasks that involve founding a new parish, becoming a good husband and father are not an option package. You can not choose only to do a small part and be rewarded in full.

In the next few days I will study your written list and hope to start preparing for your wedding ceremony. I expect you to send me and sister Anna that picture with the full phrase again by tomorrow morning, before noon. We are also still waiting to receive your progress pictures, don't forget about those.

Blessings
Reverend Paul

21.24 - Our idiot:
Quote:
I will send all the pictures tomorrow

This little lazy bunch of shit needs to learn what discipline, respect and work means. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday - some chit-chat lines between Anna and Cats

17:45 Cats: I don't miss you
18:28 Anna: I got a message from reverend Greenham asking why you're telling him that in welcoming another guy first week of August. Let me be clear: I have never said that he is visiting, I didn't even know about it, only from what you told me and I'm not even home then, so fuck off with your accusations
19:17 Cats: U see how accusations hurts but u go on laying accusations on my head, bearing false witness against me to Reveren paul
20:00 picture
20:35 Anna: I didn't. You have been discussing our relationship with another woman and that's wrong. I don't like that. Would you like it if I discussed our relationship issues with Sal?
And thank you for the nice picture dear

Cats: stop discussing it relationship with rev.paul again
Anna: He is our pastor. It's the right thing to do. You will know when you're a reverend and people come to you with their relationship issues
Cats: No i don't want to listen to anyone relationship issues
Anna: Nice reverend you'll be
Cats: I repeat again to stop discussing our relationship status with Reveren paul Greenham again
Anna:If there are no issues there's nothing to discuss
Cats: his punishing me right now all because of you
Anna: I wasn't the one that involved Holler
===

23.03 - Cats (which constantly checks the position of the package Laughing ) wrote to the old cardinal Adam:
Quote:
Dear cardinal i don't know why the parcels are still locked, i thought you have given orders for the continuation of the parcels

23.19 - Few minutes later, our idiot ask Claude to move his parcel... because, "I am the owner of the package!" Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Sir claude, pls unlock the GPS so i can track my parcels. I grant you the permission to ship my parcels, i am the owner of the parcels you shouldn't be receiving orders from the sender but from me because i own the parcels

===

Tuesday

- Claude responds to our moron:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
You confuse the notions of ownership and do not know elementary things about the merchandise.
Right now, you are "just" The Receiver, that is, you are just the person to reach the parcel. Why? Because that it said by the person who sent the package, ie The Sender.
Until the parcel reaches you and you sign for it, we are responsible for transport. Because The Sender paid the shipment, we were listening to his orders. Only his orders.
It's very simple, a 5-year-old boy can understand this immediately. You understand?

The next transport option (as I have already said yesterday) is Wednesday afternoon; on the Madrid (Spain) - Casablanca (Morocco) route.
I hope you can convince The Sender to release your package by then.
Cheers,
Claude

===

Yesterday, at 22.03, our moron wrote to Father Paul (Linoline):
Quote:
The parcels GPS is locked, did you still freeze the parcels, pls sir do unfreeze it so i will receive the parcels on time so i can start building my parish and get married to Sister Anna

Today - 07.02 - Reverend Paul responds:
Quote:
Brother Obi***,

Please read the messages again that I have sent to you yesterday. You can clearly see that you have not done all the required things to get the shipment unlocked. We don't accept half work.
Did our heavenly father create only half a world? Did our Lord Jesus multiply fish and bread for only half of the people gathered? Did He gave only half His life for us?
You know what to do and it's your choice when the shipment can continue its way to you.

Blessings
Reverend Greeham

===

07.20 - Cardinal Adam writes to Cats (Rev. Paul and sister Dave are in CC):
Quote:
Son, let me remind you some of my words of yesterday:

1) I want you and your apostles to work hard on finalizing the construction of the Monument of Faith.
2) I want to see photos attesting this, twice a day: morning at 08.00 local time and evening at local time 18.00.
That means you will have to send me those photos (at least 4 photos in the morning + 4 photos in the afternoon) every day of this week!
I want to see how the construction of the pyramid evolves, day by day, to the final stage!
3) I do not want to hear childish stories about broken phones and other such pretexts! You understand me?

In a less of hour will be 08.00 and I expect your first 4 photos: you and your apostles, working on the pyramid site.
I wants to see clear photos, with the chosen place for the Monument of the Faith.
I wants to see your materials and your tools. I wants to see Seriousness and Diligence, Faith and Power, Truth and Justice!
Do not even try to postpone or delay this, because will be for the last time. I warn you!

Be blessed, in the sacred name of our Holy Lamb!
Cardinal Adam
Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

09.10 - Relaxed and confident, our lad wrote to my Cardinal:
Quote:
Good morning sir, i just woke up now..i will send the message right now to you
===

09.26 - Cats sent me some useless photos (dated in July 20)... no any words.

- My Cardinal is very curious. Laughing
Quote:
Son, explain those photos.
When are the pictures taken and where? Will you use those cement blocks? A smart move, congratulations!
I want to see your work and I want to see the first 4-5 rows at the base of the Sacred Pyramid. Today!

Blessings,
Cardinal Adam

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone take that shovel away from the Lad, he just keeps digging a bigger and bigger hole for himself. Laughing

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ This little idiot hopes to receive the parcel and do nothing. Well, I think he will be dissapointed. Laughing

10.41 - Directly from the PLog servers:
Quote:
Dear Customer, your parcel is still locked. Please contact The Sender and manage to allow the shipment. The next consolidation procedure will be on Wednesday night, with the air shuttle to Morocco.

The PLog Team

===

He immediately sent this above message to the cardinal... without any words.
So, the Cardinal writes to Cats (father Paul and sister Dave are in CC):
Quote:
Son,

Tomorrow in the afternoon I will order the release of the package, if everything happens according to the schedule established with you.
I notice that you have the bad habit of not responding to all of my messages, and this is serious and denotes indifference to superior orders.

I asked you:
- When were the morning photos taken?
- That's where the pyramid is going to be built?
- Will you use cement blocks?
- I'm waiting for the afternoon pictures to see the progress made in building the pyramid.
- I hope you remembered that you need to send me pictures daily, twice a day.

Be blessed,
Cardinal Adam

===

11.10 - Our little liar, to the cardinal:
Quote:
The morning photo was taken 9:30am and place am building the pyramid in Anambra state..i have done what you asked me to, u have to unfreeze the parcels later in the evening i will send you remaining photos

- My cardinal explain again, all the procedure. Laughing
Quote:
Son, you'll send me pictures daily, twice a day!
Every day, until the pyramid is built!
If you do not respect the promise and if I do not find those pictures sent twice a day (morning and evening), then the parcel will be blocked and eventually recalled home.
If everything is okay and I see substantial progress, then the parcel will be unlocked and tomorrow night can be transported to you.

Blessings,
Cardinal Adam
===

A new beautiful trophy! Laughing Laughing Laughing

===

Last edited by Birlic on Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a thought. If you give him the company's phone number (see invoice) ..he might call and leave a nice angry voicemail Very Happy

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know the poor lads been ill, but does he really need somebody to help hold his arm up? Laughing

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BertjeAass wrote:
Just a thought. If you give him the company's phone number (see invoice) ..he might call and leave a nice angry voicemail Very Happy

Well, already done. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Our moron writes to "the PLog customer support", asking "us" to contact the sender. Laughing
Quote:
Contact the sender yourself [email protected]

From the Customer Support, to our idiot:
Quote:
Dear Customer, we do not contact anyone and do not negotiate for anyone. We just respect some incoming orders and some internal regulations.
If you are not happy with the answer, you can contact the Headquarter at the phone number +31 84 882 41 ***.

The PLog Team

===

@Mr Dapper: I have also noticed something strange about his eyebrows Laughing ... are they "arranged" by a model?
===

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^I see nothing neither strange nor funny about his eyebrows, that's how I groom mine. Confused

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was wondering only if his eyebrows naturally grow that way, or they're arranged.

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry Birlic, I wasn't being serious, I guess the English sense of humour doesn't always translate well. That said of course, I guess we must be mindful of what we post as there could really be idiots apart from Cats that do wear their eyebrows like that. Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing

10.27 - Rev. Paul to our idiot:
Quote:
Dear brother Obi***,

Thank you for sending me this picture and being punctual about it. Have you also sent it to sister Anna?
I have seen the pictures you've sent this morning and I'm very pleased with your progress. It is a wonderful idea to use those bricks and I'm looking forward to see the progress you have made at the end of the day.
Please remember to answer those questions Cardinal Adam has asked you. If you're progress continues this way I see no problems with resuming the shipping of the courtesy package.

Reverend Greeham

11.29 - Our boy, to father Paul:
Quote:
Yeah, i have sent the pictures to Anna, and also i have sent pictures& answers to cardinal william for what he asked me

12.43 - Father Paul:
Quote:
Dear brother Obi***,

Hallelujah, glory to the Holy Lamb for he has brought the sheep that wandered astray back to the path of righteousness.
My son, stay on this path and you will be blessed abundantly.

Blessings
Reverend Greeham

===

12.30 - Our boy finally responds to my Cardinal... just few words. I think he's working hard on the Pyramid site. Laughing
Quote:
I will send the remaining for you in the evening

13.00 - My Cardinal wrote to Cats:
Quote:
Son,

I do not want to keep you too long and I wish you a lot of work power! I hope to see substantial progress in the afternoon pictures.
The Monument of Faith must ascend to Heaven, every day more and more until it reaches the final dimensions!
You have to pay attention to the required dimensions (the sides of the base = 3 meters and the height = 3 meters) so that everything be as required by our Rules.

Be blessed,
Cardinal Adam
===

16.15 - Still nothing from him. I hope he is working at the pyramid.
===

17.52 - Our dear lad still thinks he will fool us.
Quote:
Dear cardinal william you have spoken very well..A massive rain fall fell today and it made us not to do any work today but we shall carryout our work tomorrow

- Poor idiot. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Son,

Tomorrow morning at 08.00 local time I want to see the first 4 rows of the pyramid!
In the afternoon pictures, I want to see the next 4 rows of the pyramid!
If tomorrow at 18.00 the pyramid does not have at least 8 rows built, then the parcel will remain stuck.

This is my will!
Cardinal Adam

===

18.33 - Our idiot, to cardinal Adam:
Quote:
Some of my apostles are even telling me to use sack bags to build the pyramid because using of cement and blocks will cost alot of money..i think using a sack bag to build the pyramid is a good idea

- Ohh, yes! Of course!
Quote:
Son,
Any kind of local material can be used as long as the pyramid respects the proportions and sizes required.

Blesings,
Cardinal Adam

===

18.41 - Father Paul, to Anna (our moron is in CC):
Quote:
Dear sister Anna,

I hope all is well with you and you are well rested. Take this time to let go of all the stress that you had lately and use the opportunity to pray and be close to the Lord.
I wanted to ask you if you have been in contact with your husband recently. He has told me that he sent you a picture today and I want to verify this, so please let me know.
We miss your presence and hope to welcome you again soon and in good health.

Blessings
Reverend Greeham

19.15 - Anna responds:
Quote:
Dear reverend Greeham,

Thank you for your concern, everything is fine. It's a bit hard to adapt to the different timezone but I'm getting enough rest and time for prayers.
My connection here is not very good, but I have checked my messages an hour ago and didn't receive any message from Obi*** since yesterday evening. I don't know about anything he should send me.
Please give my best wishes to sister Dave.

Kind regards
Anna

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday

- Father Paul wrote to our idiot:
Quote:
Brother Obi***,

I am very disappointed with you right now. This morning you have told me that you have sent the picture of reconciliation to your wife, States sister Anna, yet I have to hear from her that you have sent her nothing and don't even communicate with her at all. Why these lies brother? When will these lies stop and will you embrace only the truth? Do I have to remind you again of what Cardinal Adam has been making clear to you these last few days?
I expect from you to send this picture to sister Anna and treat her as a husband should from now on.
If I notice one more time that you have been lying to us there will be other consequences for you.

Reverend Greeham

- Our moron:
Quote:
I'm a Reveren and not liar, i sent the apology photo to her yesterday, i have evidence. I think sister Anna is the one lying. You can see the date over there

===

Anna: How are you today honey
Hmm. What's wrong, why are you not responding? I miss you

Cats: I don't want to enter any trouble again i don't want to be reported to rev.greenham
Anna: I'm not reporting anything. He sent me a message, what was he taking about?
Cats: What did he said?
Anna: Something about a picture
I don't want to fight please

Cats: I sent the picture of reconsilation yesterday
Anna: And I really appreciate it.
Then I don't understand

Cats: Why did u told Reveren paul i didn't send any pictures to you?
His calling me now a liar
You always love putting me into trouble

Anna: He asked if you sent one today and you didn't today
I was just being honest
I'll send to him the one you sent me yesterday

Cats: I have to stop chatting with you before you put me more in serious trouble, u always make me sad. Bye
Anna: I don't want any trouble
Cats: Leave me alone for now
Anna: don't you love me anymore
Cats: I love you but you are willing my image and making rev.paul to call me a liar always
Anna: I just answered his question
Cats: I don't want any trouble again , i need to stop talking to you till i finish my monument of faith, i love you..bye Anna
Anna: Please don't
===

22.44 - Father Paul to Cats:
Quote:
Dear brother Obi***,

Sister Anna just sent me the picture that you have sent to her yesterday. I explicitly asked if you have sent to her the picture you have made today and you confirmed to me that you did.

Now, once again you are trying to put your wife in bad daylight by telling lies about her. It's an abomination to me and I have warned you not to lie again or there would be repercussions.

Since you have lied to me once again you will have to write the Holy prayer pater noster by hand 10 times and deliver it to me by noon tomorrow.

Once again I tell you young brother, it looked like you were on the right path and I do not understand why you give yourself over to the temptations of sin every time. Be strong, learn from your mistakes and grow in your faith

Blessings
Reverend Greeham

===

Wednesday

- Directly from the Customer Support of PLog company, a short "brief-info" for our dear lad:
Quote:
=== Reminder ===
The following consolidation process for Africa's shipment will be done this night. The next transit station will be Mohammed V International Airport, in Casablanca (Morocco).

The PLog Team

Our lazy Cats must do something serious with the construction of that "sacred pyramid", if he really wants the parcel. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

07.10 - The old Cardinal Adam wrote to our idiot:
Quote:
Good morning son,

I sincerely hope that you are already on the ground where the Monument of Faith will be built, along with your apostles, and that you are working to accomplish the work of the Lord. As I told you yesterday, I expect at 08.00 to see that you have already raised the first 4 rows at the base of the pyramid. Then, in the afternoon, I look forward to seeing the following pictures with the continuation of the works. Honestly, I was unpleasantly surprised so far by the absolutely indolent way in which you treat this problem:

- you wake up late in the morning; yesterday you woke up sometime after 09.00, so I wonder how you could have your morning sermon at that time?
- you told me that you already bought sand and cement for construction and you showed me some photos of cement blocks; but yesterday evening you changed your speech and now you say you will use bags.
- all these plan changes show me that you are not yet decided to take this issue seriously.

I will authorize the continuation of the shipment after I am convinced of the seriousness with which you are dealing with the construction of the Monument of Faith. Until now, you have not succeeded! Frankly, I will continue to lend you credit and believe in you, because I wish our sister Anna's happiness and because I really want to have a functional parish in Nigeria.

I look forward to seeing what you do, because "our deeds speak in our name!"
Glory to the Holy Lamb!
Cardinal Adam

I am realistic and realize that it is very difficult to make this idiot build a pyramid 3 meters high. He is simply a young and inexperienced scammer and he does not have (behind him) a band of collaborators to work with. It will be hard for him to persuade other idiots to work on building the pyramid, which makes the story even more fun. Basically, he suffers for feelings that the money is "near," but "far" at the same time. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

11.04 - Still nothing from him, so Claude wrote:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
Something new in this direction? Did you solve the problem with The Sender?
Late in this night there is an commercial air-shuttle to Morocco.

Cheers,
Claude

===

11.41 - Cats wrote to Claude:
Quote:
Pls contact with the sender

- Claude explain the rules. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Sir, the rules are clear. The Sender contacts us and tells us what we have to do. Not the other way around!
You, as a Receiver, need to be interested in this situation and try to solve it. That's why I asked you "what's the matter?"
Because there's one possibility of sending the parcel in Africa tonight. Of course, this will be only if The Sender allows us to do this.

So, do you have any good news? Did you get in touch with them?

Cheers,
Claude
===

17.00 - As I supposed earlier, the little idiot did nothing today.
Quote:
Dear cardinal william adam there is a very big problem here. I'm sorry I didn't sent you the daily photos as we discussed I was robbed by unknown gunmen yesterday night on my back from preaching the gospel they took my phone, I thank God they didn't hurt me but right now am in a cafe chatting with you with a laptop but not a phone because it was stolen yesterday but that won't stop us from building the monument of faith.

As I was saying yesterday, I won't be using cements and blocks to build the monument of faith but instead I will use sack bags to build the monument of faith and use wooden bench as bench of admiration. Me and my apostles are going to compete the monument of faith by Thursday tomorrow or Friday so by Thursday or Friday will shall send you our compete monument of faiths .
Be blessed Cardinal William adam

... we will accept his lies and give him hope. His frustration will be even greater in the coming days. The package still has a long way to go, until it reaches a somewhat "neighboring" country with Nigeria. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

- This little moron wrote also to Claude:
Quote:
The sender wants me to finish my monument of faith i.e building of a pyramid before he can allow the shipment of other parcels but am really working on the task

- Well, all is good. Right? Claude is happy that the situation has been resolved, but he is waiting for the cardinal's message. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Sir,
Okay, I'm glad to hear it's all right. I'm waiting only for a message from Sender and we'll resume shipping this night.

Cheers,
Claude

===

17.17 - The Great Cardinal Adam is generous and kind. Laughing
Quote:
Ohh, Jesus Christ and Virgin Mary! Lord God, what kind of people are there?
Son, are you hurt or are you all right? I will pray for you and I will allow the shipping company to continue the shipment to you.

So, tell me now, in the name of our Holy Lamb, the pyramid and the prayer's bench will be ready on Friday?
Is this the promise that you, as Reverend and as a man, are doing now in front of me?
If your answer is yes, I will resume the shipment right now!

Please do not forget also the promise of that writing assignment.
Father Greeham insists a lot on this issue and I want to make sure you understand everything that needs to be done:
- Friday night, at the latest, we expect you to complete the construction of the Monument of Faith and the Prayer's Bench.
- Then you will also send that required writing assignment.

Have you understood a son? Is there anything that prevents you from respecting your promise?
Answer me, answer now!

Be blessed,
Cardinal Adam

===

19.19 - Father Paul to our idiot:
Quote:
Dear brother Obi***,

I am shocked to hear what happened to you and I hope and pray that all is well with you.
I praise your perseverance to continue working on the monument and I will be looking forward to see the results on Friday.
Due to the situation I allow you to send the 10 handwritten pater noster prayers also on Friday. If you don't have a phone by then, I believe you can use the phone of one of your apostles.
May the Lord be with you and guide you.

Blessings
Reverend Greeham

===

20.50 - We want to give Cats two more days of happiness, so we'll move his package to Casablanca. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sister Dave to Claude:
Quote:
Dear mister Postumierre,

I want to ask you to please release the parcel with number TRK262336*** so it will continue its way to the receiver. Can you please confirm the status when you have received this message?
Thank you and I wish you a pleasant evening.

Be blessed
Dave Wilson

Claude:
Quote:
Dear Mrs. Wilson,
It will be solved. Confirm. Perhaps tomorrow morning it will be possible to check online via the application that tracks the GPS signal. The air shuttle leaves this night and will land at Casablanca Airport tomorrow morning in the early hours of the day.

Cheers,
Claude

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday

- The parcel was moved on the map. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Mrs. Wilson, dear Sir Chibu***,

From the information I can extract now from our computer system, it seems that the parcel TRK262336*** arrived this morning in custody of the commercial hub in Morocco (at Casablanca airport).
Please check with the online tracking application and confirm this.

Cheers,
Claude

- The idiot did not respond to yesterday's messages that Cardinal and Father Paul wrote.
- Probably his new strategy will be "silence and waiting", hoping that the parcel will reach him as soon as possible.
- Of course the package will remain in Casablanca until Saturday. Deadline for the pyramid is Friday. Today is Thursday. Twisted Evil

It'll be funny! Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

- Cardinal Adam wrote to Cats (sister Dave and Rev. Paul are also there):
Quote:
Good morning son, and the Lord be praised!
Last night I ordered sending of The Courtesy Parcels to be resumed and hope not come to regret that I trusted you and your people.
The Truth and the Power must mobilize you and make you manage to gather around you people who will listen and embrace our Faith.
You will need them, as they will need you! Hallelujah, amen!

Glory to the Holy Lamb!
Cardinal Adam

===

- Directly from the PLog servers:
Quote:
Dear Customer,
The package TRK262336*** arrived today at Mohammed V commercial airport in Casablanca-Morocco, the first transit airport in Africa.
As you are about to receive your parcel within a few days, please reconfirm your personal identification data.

The PLog Team

===

08.15 - Sister Dave wrote to Cats and Claude:
Quote:
Dear mister Postumierre,

Thank you for the update and for your excellent customer service. I hope the parcel will reach it's destination soon.

Be blessed
Dave Wilson

09.06 - Claude responds to Sister Dave (Cats is there, of course):
Quote:
Dear Mrs. Wilson,

I'm glad I was able to be useful and I hope our customer is 100% satisfied with the quality of our services.
In one of his yesterday's messages, Mr. Chibu*** tells me something about the fact that he is building a pyramid and working on it.

Cheers,
Claude

===

16.47 - Our idiot is very silent and he try to "buy" some time... he hopes the parcel will reach Lagos in time , and he will take those "easy money" for nothing.
- The old Cardinal Adam writes to him:
Quote:
Son,

I have waited all day long to receive from you the promised pictures of the Lord's work. I hope you have advanced a lot, considering that tomorrow everything has to be done. As you have been informed (I hope you already know that), the Courtesy Parcel has already been shipped to Africa to come to you in the next few days. May our God blessing us!

Son, I trust you and I hope my flair will not be wrong about you!
Tomorrow morning, a delegation that I have the great honor of leading will go to our annual pilgrimage to Mount Athos in Greece. It's a ritual that we have strictly respected for over 60 years. I was a young priest when I was in the pilgrimage for the first time, and now I have enjoyed each year when I can kiss all the holy steps of the Church of our Salvation in Athos. Glory to the Holy Lamb!

I hope you will finish the Monument of Faith and the Prayer's Bench until tomorrow, as you promised!

Be blessed my son, in the sacred name of our Holy Lamb!
Cardinal Adam

Our plan:
- The cardinal will go to that annual pilgrimage tomorrow morning.
- This afternoon, I'll move the parcel in Accra ... to be "nearer" to Obi***. He will be very happy, I'm sure! Laughing
- Surely the idiot will not send anything and do nothing.
- Saturday, PLog servers will send him a "short" summary: "The package was recalled in the country of origin: UK."
- Saturday, sister Dave will say that "The Cardinal was extremely upset when he arrived in Greece and found out that you did not send the pictures / materials / did not do anything! As such, the parcel was recalled home until new orders. The Pilgrimage Tour lasts for a month and until then the parcel will remain in custody of PLog - Liverpool branch."
- The package is blocked in the PLog warehouse, in Liverpool, and only the cardinal can release it from there.
- Sister Dave will insist that the idiot build the pyramid until the beginning of September (when the cardinal finishes the pilgrimage).
- Young Anna will return home and will be upset to find that "her dear husband" Cats was so lazy and so indolent.

Explanation?
In August I will be in vacation. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Directly from the PLog servers... some good news!
Quote:
The parcel TRK262336*** has reached Kotoka International Airport, Accra, Ghana.

===

17.12 - Father Paul to Cats:
Quote:
Dear brother Obi***,

As Cardinal Adam said, tomorrow the annual pilgrimage will begin. It will last for one month and most church leaders, including myself, will be present.
Next year it is very well possible that you will you will be a part of this wonderful spiritual journey as well.
Please pray for everyone that is joining this pilgrimage tomorrow, for spiritual enlightenment and that our Lord may bring us all home safely after one month.
I hope the courtesy parcel will reach you soon so that you will be able to present your progress with your new parish when we will return.
Make us proud son. Glory to the Holy Lamb.

Blessings
Reverend Greeham

===

19.44 - The idiot does not communicate with us, but he answered to the PLog team:
Quote:
Reciever's names: . (a new person... can be his real name?)
Address: Oladunkun ishola street, off Igbo Elerin road, okokomaiko ojo Lagos state Nigeria. (the same address)
Telephone: +2349039152***. (the same phone number)

and
Quote:
Please provide me with my tracking pin, I have forgotten my tracking pin numbers

===

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Surely the PLog team must follow certain security procedures and can't just go issuing the original or a new tracking PIN without those measure being taken.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday

Yesterday night
- He asked for his tracking PIN number, so the PLog Team responds:
Quote:
Dear Customer,
Your Tracking number is TRK262336***.
Your PIN number is 63***.
Send a photo and an ID for .

The PLog Team

- Our dear Cats:
Quote:
I sent his Driver's license to you already. I don't have his photo. Did u receive the driver's licence i sent to you

My note: Really, he's right... the new guy is that one with that Driver License (previous page)
and
Quote:
Anyway i just got my dad's trusted friend picture from his facebook..This is photos below. He doesn't have a ID but only a driver license ID i sent it to you previously.

===

- From the PLog servers:
Quote:
Dear Customer,
Who is the person called ?
In our internal registrations, appear another name: .
Please explain.

The PLog Team

===

- The deadline to finish the pyramid is today, but I think he did nothing.
- Tomorrow, sister Dave will make him sad. Bad. The worst.
===

- When he has an interest, he wakes up in the morning. He is very active in the relationship with the PLog team and very silent in the relationship with the church.
I think we should not be surprised, yeah? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Cats to PLog Team:
Quote:
NN Lawrence is my dad best trusted friend who has a driver license and he will be in good place to receive the parcels for me but me has not yet had National ID card, driver license or a passport but i only have a student ID card which sir claude the postumierre said that it is unofficial to use a student ID card to receive a parcel .so is it a good idea for my dad trusted friend to receive the parcels for me with his driver license ID?

PLog Team to Cats:
Quote:
Dear Customer,
Of course you can make this change.
Contact The Sender of the parcel and tell them to send us a confirmation.
It's just a formality that takes 5 minutes.
Probably tomorrow, or later on Sunday, the parcel will reach its destination.

The PLog Team

08.10 - Cats to PLog team:
Quote:
Dear sir/ma
I have a problem with tracking my parcels i don't know why because i have added the right tracking number and pin but it is saying incorrect pin maybe it because i changed my phone because my former phone was faulty and damaged so i just a new mobile phone, what is really the problem sir/ma?. Or pls be updating me the locations of my parcels

- We moved the parcel closer to it, because we want to give it great hopes. His frustration will be immense tomorrow, when the Cardinal orders that the parcel be sent back to the UK.
Quote:
Dear Customer,
For log-in you must use: Trackingnumber TRK262336*** | PIN 63***
Your parcel just reached Cotonou's airport, in Benin.

The PLog Team

===

Our Cats writes to sister Dave:
Quote:
Pls sister Dave pls change the reveiver's name to . His my dad trusted friend and he will be in good place to receive the parcels for me

Sister Dave:
Quote:
Dear brother Obi***,

I'm very sorry to tell you this but since reverend Greeham and Cardinal Adam both already left on their pilgrimage this morning I have no authority to make these kinds of changes.
Mister Postumierre assured me that the biometric identification method was safe to use and that you have already confirmed it, so I'm sure there will be no problem and you can receive the parcel yourself.

Be blessed
Dave Wilson

===

- Just for our fun! Laughing Laughing Laughing
- Claude wrote to our moron:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
We have received confirmation that your parcel has reached the last transit airport in Cotonou / Benin. Probably tomorrow will arrive in Lagos / Nigeria and we will have to organize the delivery.
Under the previously established protocol, the time has come for you to send the second set of biometric photos. Taken in the same positions as the previous photos, these photos will be analyzed and compared by an automatic recognition algorithm. The "delivery authorization" will be issued. This operation is not immediate, but it can take 120 minutes.

It would be useful to take biometric pictures today and send them to me as soon as possible.

Cheers,
Claude

09.43 - Claude wrote again to our Cats:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
Have you received my previous message? Please confirm.
Those Biometric photos must be sent to me today, no later than 15.00 local time. For me to be able to send them for processing and get the "Delivery Authorization".
It is a document that I will send you by email and which will replace your ID. On delivery, the driver will have a copy of this Authorization, and you must provide copy # 2.
That's all!

Cheers,
Claude

===

13.38 - We still have nothing from our idiot. Of course we do not hurry because the parcel will return home tomorrow anyway. It would have been fun to get some ridiculous shots. Twisted Evil
===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WE HAVE NEW TROPHIES! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Cats to the "PLog servers".
Quote:
Dear sir/ma
Sir claude the postumierre said that my dad's friend driver license ID is useless because he said that he will use a method called BIP (Biometric identification photo) for me to use it to collect my parcels when it reaches my doorstep. So sir/ma is that method okay?. I don't want a situation whereby there will be a problem for me to collect my parcels when it reaches my doorstep or been asked irrelevant questions or been asked to bring any other thing before i can collect my parcels. I have told him that my dad friend will be in the right place for me to receive the parcels for me without any problem but sir.claude refuses that it is very dangerous but anyway i have sent him my Biometric identification photo already to him.

From "the servers".
Quote:
Dear Customer,
Yes, the biometrical procedure is standard so you will have no any problem at delivery time. It's based on some mathematical algorithm who's compare different photos of the same person. One BIP - biometrical identification profile - will be buit with your photos. So, do not worry, it will be fine.

Cats to Claude:
Quote:
I will attach my biometric identification photos i just took it right now but claude i don't want a situation whereby there will be a problem (hard) for me to collect my parcels when it reaches my doorstep i don't want a situation whereby i will be asked stupid or irrelevant questions from the delivery man. It will be better for my dad friend to receive the parcels with his driver's license for me easily without any problem or irrelevant questions from the delivery man..sir Claude are u giving me 100% assurance that my parcels will be delivered to me successfully?

Claude:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

I confirm that I have received those pictures and have already sent them to the IT department for processing. There will be a BIP file that will be sent both to you (you must print it) and to the delivery agent. At the time of delivery, you will have to be able to present that printed document that the driver compares to what he has in his papers. This document (Delivery Authorization) replaces ID you do not have. So YES, delivery will be made without any problems.

Cheers,
Claude

===

The new BIP photos... The Vitruvian Man #2. Laughing Laughing Laughing

===

16.02 - One hour later, Claude writes to Cats... bad news! Twisted Evil
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Your last photos have been rejected by the automated program, because they are not done under exactly the same conditions.
This is about where you stayed first time, where the pictures were taken, in what place, etc. Them must respect the exact conditions in the first set of pictures.
Remake and send them immediately.

Cheers,
Claude

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday

Yesterday night, the lad responds to Claude:
Quote:
Oh God, i just saw your message right now, what about the first BIP i sent to you.
I told if this will cause a problem and disasters pls use my dad's friend driver licence

and he sent a new message to "the PLog servers":
Quote:
Dear sir/ma where is my parcels location right now?

===

06.00 - Claude to Cats:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

You have to do the new set of BIP photos in exact the same condition as in first case; the same position in that yard. The software automatically removes the background and separe your body. In the last set of photos, your body was photographed in another location. This must be the same location, the same position, the same conditions.

Cheers,
Claude

06.25 - From "the servers":
Quote:
Dear Customer,
The Parcel TRK262336*** is in the same yesterday position: Cotonou, Benin.

The PLog Team

===

Today, the Cardinal will check his messages and see that Cats has not respected his previous promises:
- He did not build the pyramid,
- He did not send the materials requested by Father Paul.

As such, the cardinal will order the "withdrawal" of the parcel and its return home. Sister Dave will send the cancellation order to PLog.
Our boy hoped for the last second that today he would be able to get the parcel and money hidden there.

We will try to resume the story in September ... the same scenario: building the pyramid (to be done in August) + sending the parcel somewhere in a neighboring country (for Safari).
===

5 minutes later, he immediately sent me again his first set of underwear photos... he probably did not sleep very well and is extremely excited at this time. Wait for the money. Laughing Laughing Laughing

06.57 - Obviously, Claude responds:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

You have to make a NEW set of pictures, just like this!
Do not send my your FIRST set of pictures again.
Do not try to cheat! OK?

Cheers,
Claude

===

07.45 - More fun with our Cats...
- He knows he did nothing and is stressed by the possibility that the cardinal will stop delivering. Guess? Twisted Evil

Cats to Claude:
Quote:
Okay i will make new set of BIP again. Pls when is my parcels arriving at lagos? I want it to arrive quick today so my sender won't freeze the parcels because am still working on the pyramid i have not yet completed it

Claude:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

In theory, the parcel should arrive today in Lagos if you send those pictures quickly. Their processing takes 60-120 minutes, as I have told you on other occasions.
As far as blocking is concerned, I have nothing to say. It's just a problem between you and Sender. We do what the Sender says, because he paid our services.

Cheers,
Claude

Cats to "the servers":
Quote:
Okay . So when is it arriving Lagos ?

The "servers":
Quote:
Dear Customer,
There are many airshuttle between Cotonou and Lagos, it all depends on how the documentation required for delivery is completed. The system sees that BIP authentication is in pending-status, which means you did not send the necessary materials for processing. I have no other details. Contact the officer in charge of your case (Mr. Postumierre).

The PLog Team

===

08.45 - He did it again... we have the new fresh photos. The Vitruvian Man#3 Laughing Laughing Laughing

Claude to Cats:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

I got these last pictures and everything is okay. I've already sent them to the IT department.
Probably within 2 hours the parcel will go to Lagos for delivery.

Cheers,
Claude

09.06 - From our moron, to be sure all will be good. The Vitruvian Man #4
Quote:
Okay. Incase the Automated program rejects the previous ones you can send them this one because it is very clearly to scan

===

09.20 - Oups, big problems... the cardinal was annoyed and recalled the parcel home. Back to UK! Laughing Laughing Laughing
- Sister Dave to Cats:
Quote:
Dear brother Obi***,

Cardinal Adam and his delegation arrived safely in Greece. He contacted me, because on the last opportunity for the next month that he had to check his mail, he didn't find the pictures and handwritten prayers you promised to send yesterday evening.

He is very upset and disappointed with this behaviour and ordered me to recall the parcel back to England until further notice.

Cardinal Adam mentioned that he hopes that you will finish your monument of faith before the end of their pilgrimage and that you have fabulous pictures to show to him by the end of August. If you succeed in finishing the task of building the monument and the prayer bench and the handwritten prayers, Cardinal Adam will gladly send the parcel to you again.

We all hope that you will continue your work in founding the new Nigerian parish. On a personal note, don't be discouraged by this small setback. I'm sure that one month is enough time to achieve great things and we will be able to meet for the celebration of the opening of the new parish and your wedding to sister Anna in September.

Be blessed,
Dave Wilson

Sister Dave to Claude:
Quote:
Dear mister Postumierre,

I would urgently ask you to stop the delivery of parcel TRK262336*** to mister Obi*** Chibu***. Some problems have seem to arisen and the receiver is at this moment not permitted to receive the parcel.
I would request that you send it back to Liverpool immediately until further notice. I'm sure this is just another small setback that will be resolved and we will gladly pay for any extra costs involved in fulfilling this request.
Please update me at your earliest convenience with the status of the parcel.

Be blessed

Claude to sister Dave (the idiot is in CC):
Quote:
Dear Mrs. Wilson,

We understood and we will comply with the orders we received. The package was today in Cotonou and was to be sent in a few hours to Lagos.
I already canceled the delivery and I will send the package back to Liverpool. You will receive details of the route in the next few hours.
The former client Obi*** Chibu*** will be announced later.

Cheers,
Claude

From "the servers":
Quote:
Dear Customer,
The parcel TRK262336*** was blocked from shipment and will return to its home country. You are not a longer our client and your account on P-log server was disabled. Contact the Sender for details. Your contact officer will remain Mr. Postumierre.

The PLog Team

===

He's desperate. Laughing Laughing Laughing
He sent me a very bad fake picture:
Quote:
Dear cardinal william I'm very sorry for the disappointment but i have completed the monument of faiths but i didn't know u asked me to do a handwritten prayers i promised to do it right away now by 1:00pm i will send you my handwritten prayer but right now i will send you the monuments of faith photo

Last edited by Birlic on Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Bertje

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done!

Next time...make him do one with the circle... like real Vitruvian man D

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For one terrible moment I was worried Cat's never changes his underwear (Yuck!), but on closer inspection I noticed the waistband is black on the 26th and red today, and even better, on the 18th he must have changed them during the photo shoot. Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

10.30 - From Claude, to our dear lad:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Sorry, but we just received the order from Sender to send the parcel back to England. Delivery has been canceled.
You are not receiving the package today. I do not know the reasons and it's not my job to be interested in this.
For more details, you need to talk directly with the Sender.

Cheers,
Claude

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More fun with our Drama Queen. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Cats to the old cardinal, a new message:
Quote:
I'm so sorry for my silence your excellency. Since 2days now i have been in a police custody for tresspassing into another man's land to build the monument of faith, i warned you before cardinal William that i have no land of my own yet, i asked you to wait after i receive the parcels i can use the money to build my parish and build my own pyramid there but you refused instead u forced me to finish it before end of july and see the problem it has landed me into a police custody and tomorrow i will be taken to court . You just ordered the parcels home without even compensating me for my efforts it is very wrong sir

But the cardinal is in pilgrimage and has not checked his messages for a month. Laughing
===

Sister Dave to Cats:
Quote:
Dear brother Obi***,

You have promised to send the pictures of your finished monument yesterday at the latest. Because you didn't do that the Cardinal ordered that the parcel should be sent back to Liverpool for the time being. Of course, when you will show the results of your work at the end of August, the parcel will be sent to you again.

Reverend Greeham also told you to send to him the handwritten prayer from Matthew 6:9-13, which is also known as pater noster, or the holy prayer. You should've written it 10 times and sent him pictures. He didn't receive those this morning as well.

I'm sorry that I had to order the parcel back to Liverpool, but I have to obey my superiors. They have given you another chance though and you have one month to complete the work now, so use the time you have wisely. Pray, work hard and make them proud of you so we can celebrate together soon.

Be blessed
Dave Wilson

Cats:
Quote:
I didn't receive any messages about writing down a prayer from Matthew 6:9-19 from Rev.paul or from anybody else...Am still in shock

Sister Dave:
Quote:
Dear brother Obi***,

As a reverend yourself I would've expected you to know that the Lord's prayer, also known as Pater noster is the prayer that Jesus himself taught his apostles and is written in the gospel of Matthew 6 and reverend Greeham explicitly told you to write that by hand 10 times.

Also, I don't understand why you are in shock to be honest. You didn't send any of the requested materials yesterday as clearly agreed by yourself, Cardinal Adam and reverend Greeham. You will still be the new reverend of the parish in Nigeria, so you'll have to make sure that we receive the pictures and writing assignment before the end of August. This is just a minor delay.

I'll be here to help you with anything you might need.

Be blessed
Dave Wilson

Sister Dave to Claude (the idiot is in CC):
Quote:
Dear mister Postumierre,

Thank you for your excellent customer service. It's always a pleasure doing business with you. I'll wait for your updates. Please keep the parcel in the warehouse in Liverpool if possible. I expect that our should be sent to Nigeria again soon.

Be blessed
Dave Wilson

The idiot wrote to sister Dave... he's devastated. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
I supposed to send the pictures of the pyramid yesterday to cardinal william but it wasn't complete because of the riot that happened yesterday many souls was lost so i couldn't snap half to him so today we completed the monument of faith so today i snapped the pyramid so i could send it to him but i just realized that he has ordered the parcels back home oh God help me. For the handwritten prayers from matthew i didn't receive any message like that, i only received a message saying to write a handwritten verses & motivational quote which i did. Right now am in a court of law charged for tresspassing into another man's land and they said i will pay a fine of #700,000 naira to be free, i just begged my wife sister Anna to help me with any amount to pay for my charges.. see the problems cardinal william have caused me and he couldn't even appreciate my efforts am doomed. I just want to marry Anna and live a happy life but now see the big problem Cardinal william has put me into. I told him after i receive the parcels i will use the money to buy my own land and build the monuments of faith there but he refused

Dooms day for me
Today is the worst day of Reveren Obiora..

Sister Dave:
Quote:
Dear brother Obi***,

I don't understand why you bring up issues Amit the assignment that reverend Greeham have you. He sent the message to you and a copy as well to me last Tuesday at 22:43 and had mentioned it since in his correspondence. It's a show of immaturity and laziness that you are now trying to get out from under this assignment now that reverend Greeham himself isn't present. I will copy below my email to you the message that he has written last Tuesday and that you claim not to have received.

As for the other excuses, you were too late and it looks to me like you didn't build a monument at all m right now it feels like your a liar. I haven't said this to reverend Greeham or cardinal Adam yet, but I didn't see any evidence of a monument, I only see excuses of why you couldn't deliver the pictures in time. Did you once last Friday think about contacting any of us to let us know what was going on?

So right now, you still have those duties to finish before the end of August. Building the monument of faith and writing the ten pater noster prayers. You can send your results to me and I will present them to reverend Greeham and Cardinal Adam.

Be blessed
Dave Wilson

10:49
Cats: Am hurt and very sad now
(Crying emoji's)
14:41
Cats: ....
17:00
Anna: Hi, I was sleeping. It's only 9am here now
I'm sad as well, i miss you. What's wrong? Is it because of the robbery?

19:14
Cats: Yeah, and also cardinal recalled the parcels home (Liverpool), the little money I gathered and saved I used it in building the pyramid. I'm in a court right now, I was arrested for tresspassing into another man's land. I warned cardinal william that I have no land yet still he forced me to build the pyramid by force by ending of July and now it has landed me into serious trouble. The court said I will pay a fine of #700,000 naira I'm doomed ..Baby pls help me any amount to pay for the fine (lots of crying emoji's)
19:30
Anna: So you messed up the building and expect me to pay? That's not a woman's job.
And you don't even care about how I am or where I am, you never once cared to inform

20:24
Cats: You are making it worst for me (crying emoji's)
I supposed to send the monument pf faith pics to cardinal william yesterday but serious riot occurred so we didn't finish the building yesterday but i just completed it today and am about sending it today but he has already ordered the parcels home(Liverpool) already .

21:44
Anna:Oh no, why did you let it come that far?
Cats: it not my fault
Anna: Did you tell them yesterday that there was a delay?
Cats: no
I told you I don't have a phone anymore

Anna: Oh, i thought you had another one, since you were online several times today
Cats:Am using a friend phone and his harsh
Anna: And you couldn't bother to explain the importance of sending a message to then on time?
It's our marriage even important to you at all?

Cats: I wished I received the parcels today I would have gotten a new phone to be chatting with u and make you lovely photos and build the parish, get married & do our wedding and live a happy life forever.. But for me now, no hope for me anymore
Anna: what did they say?
Cats: I don't know for now, they recalled the parcels home, am in a big trouble right now
Anna: So they don't want you to be reverend anymore?
Cats:I don't know for now, since no one wants to help me with money I think I need to serve the 7years in jail (courts order) , Bye Anna
Anna: Jail for what? For being robbed? That's ridiculous
I think you're not taking this very serious. If you don't want to marry me anymore, just say it

This little lying idiot hoped until the last moment he would be able to fool us.
He did nothing at the Pyramid and tried to buy time claiming "he does not have a phone" / "he's sick" / "because it's raining", etc.
Now, when the parcel has become inaccessible, Cats may be experiencing great frustration.

05.45 - Directly from the server:
Quote:
The parcel TRK262336*** has reached Leopold Sedar International Airport, Dakar. Senegal.

===

07.09 - Claude to sister Dave (the moron is in CC). Twisted Evil
Quote:
The package is on its way back to Liverpool and this morning it has reached Senegal.
Perhaps next week (Tuesday or Wednesday) he will reach Europe (Rome or Madrid), and will end up in Liverpool towards the end of the week.
According to the order received, Obi*** Chibu***'s "client account" was closed, and he would be reactivated at a later date.

I hope you are satisfied with the quality of our services and make sure we do our best to meet your demands.

Cheers,
Claude

===

Our boy, to sister Dave:
Quote:
I checked my Gmail over and over again still yet i didn't find any messages about pater noster.
I didn't lied to paul greeham i didn't understood what he said about the pictures i sent to Anna, i mis-read it.
And thank you for calling me liar...Bye Bye till further notice am gonna serve my jail terms since no one wants to help me even Anna my wife and the church

Sister Dave:
Quote:
Brother Obi***,

I also checked my email and it has indeed been sent to you, so I do not appreciate that you try to pretended you never received it.
Reverend Greeham wanted you to do this because he told you to send that second picture of reconciliation to sister Anna, and you said you have sent both, but you didn't.
Do you remember now?

I also still didn't see any pictures of the monument you say you have finished, so how do you expect me to believe you if you can't even present that.

Since my superiors are not here right now, I'm not authorized to make decisions about sending financial help to a not yet officially installed reverend.

I'm sorry about this. Sister Anna is still out of the country.

Be blessed
Dave Wilson

===

08.20 - Sister Dave responds to Claude:
Quote:
Dear mister Postumierre,

Thank you for the update. I'm very satisfied with the excellent service.
I even recommended your company to someone else yesterday who needs to send a few parcels abroad so you can expect to have a new client soon.

Be blessed
Dave Wilson

===

The show is going on!

11.03 - Our boy, to sister Dave:
Quote:
Sister Dave i explained that i was robbed when preaching the gospel and they took my phone, i swear to God who created me i sent my apologies picture to sis Anna, i didn't know that Rev.paul greeham told me to resend the pictures to her, i just told him that i have sent the pics to her and i didn't know he was asking me about the one i sent her today, i swear i didn't understood his grammar very well. I have sent the monuments of faith pictures to Rev.paul & cardinal yesterday but they are not responding

Sister Dave:
Quote:
Brother Obi***

Cardinal Adam and reverend Greeham are on a sacred pilgrimage. They will not read or respond to their messages until they return at the end of August. I'm the one in charge here until they are back. So send me those pictures now. I want to see your work and resolve any misunderstandings

I have seen the messages from last week and reverend Greeyham made it very clear that you should send that second picture to sister Anna, which you didn't and you lied about having sent it. There was nothing unclear about any of it.

Instead of sending me excuses, you could use the time to do the things you should do and make sure it is all done before the end of August. Let me assure you, it will be in your benefit of you finish the work earlier.

Be blessed
Dave Wilson

Our boy:
Quote:
Now you made me understand sister Dave, at first i didn't understand what Rev.paul what actually saying but i will send the second apology photo to sister Anna.

Sister Dave:
Quote:
Dear brother Obi***,

I'm glad you finally understand your mistake. When can I expect you to send me those handwritten prayers and the pictures of your monument that you have already sent to Cardinal Adam?

Be blessed
Dave Wilson

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday evening

Cats: What are you even saying self I want to marry you but you can't wait till 7years for me to get out, I explained to you that I went to build a pyramid in someone's field and he reported to police and I was arrested, I told cardinal to wait let me receive the parcel first so I can use the money to buy my own land for my parish and also for the pyramid but he refused to yield to my words and made me to wandered into another man's land and build a pyramid. I wish cardinal William waited all this problem won't happen
Anna: So he forced you to use the land of a stranger? I can't believe that
Cats: No he didn't force me to use the land of a stranger.
He gave me a dead line by end of july to complete the monument of faith if not he will denounce us from getting married and I don't want that to happen NEVER!!!!...so since he couldn't send me the parcel first until I complete the pyramid and I don't have any land of my own to build it so I don't have any choice than to build it in another man's land since he said "no more excuses" @william Adam

Sunday morning

Anna: So now what?
Cats: Help me get out of jail
U re my only hope right now

Anna: I don't know how
If you don't even bother to respond, I'm going to sleep. It's after midnight

Cats: I thought we use the same time
I just need some money from you, I don't want to go to prison

21:15
Anna :Usually we do but I'm not home, as I keep telling you, but it doesn't seem to interest you much these days

He has lost any interest in the characters from which he no longer hopes to receive money. Laughing
===

Monday

- Claude wrote to Sister Dave (the idiot is in CC):
Quote:
Dear Mrs. Wilson,

This morning the parcel has reached the international cargo area of Algeria's Airport H. Boumediene.
Tomorrow or Wednesday it will be in Europe.

Cheers,
Claude

===

09.30 - The little moron is sad. Very sad. Laughing ... he wrote to Claude:
Quote:
Mr. Claude stop tagging me in your messages anymore am no longer your client. Block me from your Gmail, i don't want to receive your notifications anymore

Claude:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Of course, it will resolve right away. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Your name was added automatically by the system, but I will remove now any future reference on you.
I hope everything will be good and resolve any misunderstanding in a positive way.

Cheers,
Claude

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday
Cats: You travelled and you didn't tell me

Monday evening
Anna: I did, but you didn't care
Cats: Why did u said i don't care
???

Anna: Because I told you I wouldn't be home for a while, but you never asked about it, so I thought it's not important to you
Cats: You didn't tell me that
Anna: And I've mentioned a few times since that I'm not home. I'm gone for over a week now
Cats: You.never told.me that
Anna: I did. When you said Sal was going to visit me first week of August. I told you I wouldn't be home
Cats: Which country re u right now?
Anna: USA
Cats: Doing what
What are you doing in USA

Anna: Nothing much to be honest
A vacation I planned months ago

Cats: Why didn't you spend the vacation here in Nigeria
Anna: Because I can't get a refund on this one and I'll be visiting you soon when the Cardinal and reverend Greenham will also come remember?
Cats: Okay
So are you helping me out

Anna: I contacted Dave. She said she can help
Cats: It your help i need not dave
Anna: Then it's in god's hands now
Cats: You never help me when i need your help the most why?
Anna: You refuse the help being handed. Why
===

- The idiot deliberately avoids sending that fake pyramid photo to sister Dave... that's why he asks for money from Anna.
- He interrupted communication with any other person from whom he can no longer hope to take money.
===

08.00 - The lad just received this message from the PLog servers. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
The parcel TRK262336*** has reached Leonardo da Vinci Airport - Rome, Italy

He must be very happy now. Twisted Evil
===

He's tired of the church people and tries his tricks with Emma again. Laughing

Monday evening
Cats: You always have excuses
I miss you honey

Tuesday
Anna: .I asked a question
I miss you too

Cats: Sweetheart buy me a gift card
Anna:. I already bought you a Rolex
And Dave said she could help
So you need to answer her email.

Cats: My birthday is on the 1st of August, won't u buy me gift card as a present for me on my birthday
(He tried this truck as well on his real birthday)

Anna: Your birthday was June 4
Don't make me angry
I bought you a fucking Rolex. You are being ungrateful

Cats: I'm sorry babe but my birthday wasn't on 4th June, my senior bro opened and helped me to edit my Facebook account, I swear my birthday is tomorrow 1st August
Anna: <screenshot of some chat on his bithday, him thanking her for wishing him a happy birthday>
Stop pissing me off
seriously

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday

​This morning our boy just received the message: "The parcel TRK262336*** has reached John Lennon Airport - Liverpool, UK."
So, the parcel is back to home.​ Laughing
===

09.43 - Ohh, our boy will certainly have a bad day today. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Dear sister Anna

Late last evening Cardinal Adam contacted me from his pilgrimage, which is highly unlikely, and he asked me to check his most important messages. I have found the message that brother Obi*** sent about his monument.

At first I thought we made a huge mistake by recalling the parcel, but when I had a closer look at the picture, I saw that he didn't build any monument at all.. He sent me an edited picture of the monument that our reverend in Mozambique made last year.

I'm shocked by this deception. He faked the building of the monument and tried to get the reward anyway. This means that he also faked his story about being in custody and having to pay a fine for trespassing. He didn't build anything at all.

He asked to be compensated for the work he has already done, which is NOTHING!!!

Dear sister Anna, please be careful with this boy. When Cardinal Adam and reverend Greeham return they will surely forbid you to marry this imposterous liar.

Be blessed
sister Dave

===

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic