SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Return to sender => Baptism and a tiny pyramid

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

21:45 Sister Dave to Cats, rev. Greenham and Cardinal Adam
Quote:
Dear brother Cats,

Reverend Greenham has read your list and it pleased with what you have written, only he said that you have forgotten to write your motivation about each of these verses. You should have written those under each verse that you have fully written out. He asked you to please re-write the list and add the motivations for why it are these verses that are especially important to you, what is their meaning to your personal life. This way we can also see how the spirit of Christ is working in your life.
Since it are your days of rest now and you are not currently working on building the monument, Reverend Greenham expects to receive your new list by tomorrow at the end of the day.
Also, please be reminded, speaking of the monument of Faith, that it is mandatory that you will send pictures of your process starting Monday morning. We expect to receive at least 2 or 3 updates with pictures every day.

Be blessed,
Sister Dave

Golden Pig x5 Closed lad accounts x1204 Vcamera x155 Safari x30 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer x3 Sand TimerSand Timer x1 The Church of the Old Gods x2 Mortar Whip Jack Boot Flying Monkey Mc Fry ๐Ÿ† Santa ๐Ÿฐ

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday

- Directly from the PLog servers, a good news. Laughing
Quote:
The parcel TRK262336*** has reached the commercial hub of CDG Paris/France.

===

- Starting today, Claude will ask for biometric pictures in order to create Cats' personal profile, in order to deliver the package.
- I'm sure there will be a lot of problems with those pictures, so the parcel will stay in Paris for a couple of days.
- On Monday, the Cardinal should receive the first pictures of the building on which the pyramid will be built.
It will be a stressful weekend for our little idiot, I'm sure! Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

07.05 - Claude to our moron:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

The package #TRK262336*** is stored now at Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris, where it will leave for Africa in the next few hours/day.
Let me come back to you with details about Biometric Identification Procedure (BIP), because we have to solve this problem before the parcel reaches its destination.
If the receiver's authentication is not done correctly, the package is not delivered. I really want all the things going smooth and well.
So, I will send you a simple sketch, from which you have to understand the two required positions:

#1) With raised hands at the horizontal and feet close to each other,
and
#2) With your hands high above your shoulders and your legs away.

This specific position is called The Vitruvian Man (you can google it) and was imagined by the great scientist Leonardo DaVinci, a few hundred years ago.
"The Vitruvian Man" position is used in various studies related to ideal human proportions, in recognition of human movements in software programs and was even included in space-sent messages.

Back to the BIP requirements, I need 8 pictures:
- 2 photos from the front (those two positions: #1 and #2),
- 4 photos from the side / lateral position (2 pictures from the left side + 2 pictures from the right side),
- 2 photos from the back (those two positions: #1 and #2).

You do NOT have to be completely nude! I repeat, you must have a small cloth or wrapped material around your hips!
The pictures must be very brights & clear - so that any of your particular signs (scars, tattoo, any born sign) can be noticed.
A software algorithm analyzes all those photos and creates a personal biometric profile (yours) that will be used for authentication (at the time of delivery).

Cheers,
Claude

===

08.45 - Cats responds to Claude... obviously, he would prefer to do nothing and to receive the Parcel. Classic for the lads, huh? Laughing
Quote:
Sir postumierre,

Claude i have gotten an idea, can i use my father's voter's card he will be the one to receive the parcels. Is this idea okay by u?

- It would be funny for us to see also his father's document, so Claude wrote:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Scans that document and sends it to me so I can request the opinion of my colleagues from the Legal Department. If the answer is positive, then YES, we will be able to use that document in the receiver's authentication. If the answer will be a negative one, we will continue with BIP authentication. The sooner things are settled, the faster the delivery will be.

Cheers,
Claude

===

- Our dear Cats sent me his father's Vote Card. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- Claude wrote to him:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

I confirm that I have received those 2 pictures and will immediately send them to my colleagues for analysis and discussion.
I'm kinda surprised you did not send me your dad's National ID Card. Does not he also have this official identity papers?
Are all Nigerian people living with these provisional documents and different types of cards (student's card, vote's card, etc)?

I will return to you as soon as I receive the resolution regarding the possibility of using this document for the official authentication of the receiver.

Cheers,
Claude

Of course, neither this document will not be accepted Laughing ... His package remains in Paris and our idiot must undress and send pictures of him dressed only in underwear. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

11.00 - Our lad, to Claude... a very funny text. Laughing
Quote:
You won't understand this country my brother, corruption is much here, my dad has paid for the National ID card long time ago still yet they haven't given it to him and it is very expensive to run here but the voter's card is free here

11.30 - Half an hour later, Claude writes to Cats... sad news! He really must undress himself. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Dear Sir,

I came back with the answer to using your father's voting document. It is not valid and will not be accepted for delivery authentication. Unfortunately, the Company's Rules of Procedure are very clear and the list of "accepted documents" can not be changed or infringed. But there is no problem, because we will use BIP authentication and we will solve everything as quickly as possible. Send me those required pictures as fast as you can. Their digital processing to process your personal biometric profile lasts 90-120 minutes. This biometric profile will be stored in servers and will be used for delivery, so there will be no any future impediment.

Cheers,
Claude

===

11.42 - Our lad is still relunctant to show us his beautiful body. Muhahahaha! Laughing
Quote:
Sir claude is all this steps necessary, no need of wasting time i have black scares on my ankles both on the right leg and left leg should i snap them now

12.02 - Claude is very amable, kindly and professional; he explain all those as it should be. Twisted Evil
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Yes, it is mandatory that The Receiver can be identified correctly and legally. Of course, the easiest way is with officially recognized identity documents, but we will use the BIP provisions and we will solve this problem. Please take care that all the pictures be of good quality and that the light is appropriate; photos taken externally (I mean outside, in the light of the sun) are usually accepted.

Cheers,
Claude

===

Our plan for the next few days:

- The parcel IS and WILL REMAIN in Paris until Monday morning... why not? Laughing
- Tomorrow I'll tell him that Claude has a few days off to go with his wife and children on a short trip to DisneyLand.
- Of course, Claude returns to the office Monday morning, so I'll confirm that the pictures he sent (if he's going to send something) were accepted.
That's will be the good news of the day! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- The bad news will be related to the church affairs... of course, Monday will be properly marked by Cardinal Adam, who will be very angry with our dear reverend Obi***.
- I'm very sure the idiot will not send any pictures of the pyramid's works, so the old Cardinal will freeze the shipment. Officially!
- Claude will say "Dear Sir, keep contact with the Sender, because I see in the system that the shipment process is locked and I have a red-flag onto your file."
The Cardinal will be the badass of the next week! Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

More fun with the lad.

Sister Dave, to Claude and Cats:
Quote:
Dear brother Obi***, mister Postumierre,

I was wondering if the issues with the identification are already resolved. We are a bit worried about it because brother Obi***, you seemed reluctant yesterday to cooperate and we want this parcel to reach you in good condition without unnecessary delays. Mister Postumierre, I have complete faith in your abilities to handle this matter, like you did for us in the past. We have always been satisfied with the way you handle our shipments.

Be blessed
Dave Wilson

Claude, to both of them:
Quote:
Yes, Mrs. Wilson, together with Mr. Obi***, we identified a possibility of positively addressing all the issues of the absence of legal documents necessary for the correct authentication of the Receiver.
Now I expect from Mr. Obi*** a set of photos that will form the basis for calculating his personal profile with which he will be logged on delivery.

Cheers,
Claude

Cats to Claude:
Quote:
Should i snap my ankles now?

Claude:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

The mandatory condition that recognition software can create the biometric profile required for authentication requires all eight photos mentioned in the previous message.

Cheers,
Claude

The poor idiot tries to avoid sending those photos... he is probably ashamed and probably his friends are already laughing at him. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

13.00 - Claude to our idiot. Twisted Evil
Quote:
Dear Sir,

I was just announced that my vacation request for tomorrow and Saturday was finally approved. I will take my family (wife and children) to Disneyland, because I promised them this.
This means that if you do not send the required BIP photos today, then I will be able to send them to processing only on Monday morning.

Cheers,
Claude

===

12.49 - He probably pays someone to forge a fake National ID Card. Laughing
Quote:
Sir claude,

Continue the shipment of the parcel to Africa, by tomorrow am going to make my National ID card.

Claude becomes suspicious ... he writes to our idiot AND to sister Dave. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Sir,

I do not understand your odd attitude and how you avoid cooperating openly. Yesterday, you told me very clearly that you do NOT have a National ID Card, because it is a document that costs a lot of money and you do NOT have it, because this document it is NOT necessary in the ordinary life of the Nigerians... you told me that your father has paid and waits for that card for more for one year... and all sorts of such stories.
Now, suddenly, you tell me you will have a National ID Card tomorrow. Really?
Yesterday you had nothing, and today you already have the card issued by the authorities?
Sir, you laugh at me, or you have the impression that I'm a gullible idiot?

This whole story seems to me suspicious, and I will deal with this transaction very carefully.
Your entire behavior is strange and unusual for a man waiting for a package and who should be eager to cooperate and receive the parcel as soon as possible.
Unless the shipment is blocked for serious reasons, I can not intervene in the shipping process.
As such, send me that National ID card tomorrow and I will attach it to your file Monday morning when I return from vacation.

Mrs. Wilson, this is the new situation regarding the delivery process.
I'm sorry I gave you some erroneous information in my last message but, as you can obviously see, Mr. Obi*** changes his delivery options from one day to the next.

Cheers,
Claude

No matter what he would do, or would say, his package will be blocked on Monday morning by the Cardinal! That's very clear for me! Laughing
===

13.44 - Sister Dave writes to our idiot and to Claude:
Quote:
Dear mister Postumierre,

Thank you for this information.
Honestly brother Obi***, I do not understand this behaviour from you and I will discuss it with reverend Greeham today. Please try to cooperate properly with mister Postumierre, we don't want to give him more work than necessary.

Be blessed
Dave Wilson

===

14.29 - A strange message from this idiot... he writes to Claude:
Quote:
Did you got the BIP photo?

Claude:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
What does this message mean? There is no attached files (those 8 photos).
I do not understand you.

Cheers,
Claude

Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; ๐Ÿฐ ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday July 18
Cats: The sun is shining bright in the sky. It is time to wake up and embrace this brand new day. A very good morning to you my loveโคโฃ๐Ÿ’ž.
Anna: Good morning
Cats: My love how was ur night๐Ÿ˜˜
Anna: Fine
Cats: My What about me?
Anna: I don't know who you are today
Cats: My What is wrong with you honey why re u behaving strange nowadays
Anna: I'm not
Cats: My Just want to be sure I'm taking to my Cats
How many times will i.tell u is me
Anna: Until you show me
Cats: My My data is exhausted and am on free mode, i can't even update the postumierre because of no data
Anna: Ok
Bye
Cats: Okay
My Hav told u dogs traveled and he took his tickets and everything with him
later
Anna: Then dogs can send a picture of the ticket
Cats: My His not on social media
Anna: Then you need to keep sending your picture
If you're Cats
Cats: My I gotta to go, i need to chat with the postumierre
Anna: Thought you couldn't because you have no data
Cats: My It little just 2.4mb data remaining i don't want to waste it on pictures only on chats
Anna: Dogs. I don't want to talk to little fags
Cats: My I don't have time for arguments
Anna: <thumbsup>

in the evening
Cats: My My love pls I need u to forward this pictures to the postumierre of the parcel am trying sending it to him but is only going to outbox

Anna: Oooh sexy
I like it
Why would I send my husband's almost nudes to a strange man?
Cats: My Babe it not a nude it is BIP
Anna: And that means?
Can you send nudes? ๐Ÿ˜
Cats: My Pls forward this 8 photos to him, his gmail are: Claude.postumierre...-logistics.com
Anna: That's not an email address
Can you send nudes?
Cats: My Baby it serious and urgent forward the photos to the postumierre
Anna: I'm very serious as well honey
Cats: My About what?
Anna: What I just asked you
Cats: My When u come to Africa u will see my nudes, forward the photos to him now u are wasting time
Anna: I'm not
I got a taste, now I'm hungry for more
You're wasting time
Cats: My What is wrong with u
I don't have nudes
Anna: Hmm... Good question
Got a minute
Cats: My Pls help me forward the pictures to the postumierre using DAT Gmail I gav u, that pictures is for my Biometric identification to receive the parcel because I haven't gotten a National ID card, driver license and passport
Anna: Ok, but you didn't give me the picture I asked for
Cats: My I don't have nudes bad girl
Anna: I promise you not to ask for pictures to prove that it's you after that
But you have to make it worth it
Cats: My No
I asked you for a boobs pic and u didn't make one for me
Anna: You know I can't
Please do it as my special birthday gift
Cats: My U know i can't too
Anna: Of course you can
Cats: My No, i have made u a special gift already bad girl, i sang for u
Anna: Unless you are secretly a girl
Or small maybe
Cats: My You re making me angry, forward the pictures to the postumierre for my profile processing if you don't send it today his going postponed the delivery to next month
Anna: Hmm
You're not being nice
You have something to hide
But maybe it's just a really tiny thing you're hiding
Cats: My I'm nice but i don't send nude pic
Anna: Don't ruin the fun honey
Cats: My <Vitruvian man image>
Anna: That's not you
Cats: My That what the postumierre asked me to do
Anna: But then you had too much clothes on
Ahw come on honey. Be nice. I told you I will never ask you again to prove it's you if you do this for me
I'll have something to dream of at night
Are you there?
Why are you snubbing me? ๐Ÿ˜Š
I can't send the pictures to the postumierre

How is Anna supposed to know what โ€œthe postumierreโ€ is? Laughing
And Iโ€™m trying to get his full nudes so we can do later what we did to Sven and send them to a lot of lads with some gay sex invitations and his contact information. Laughing

Golden Pig x5 Closed lad accounts x1204 Vcamera x155 Safari x30 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer x3 Sand TimerSand Timer x1 The Church of the Old Gods x2 Mortar Whip Jack Boot Flying Monkey Mc Fry ๐Ÿ† Santa ๐Ÿฐ

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL!
From tomorrow to Monday, Claude is gone to Disneyland with his family.
But on Sunday I will move the parcel to Madrid to encourage the idiot and prepare him for Monday.
When the cardinal will "freeze" the package. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; ๐Ÿฐ ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will Mike he needed again when the package arrives in Casablanca? Itโ€™s a very romantic location, the perfect honeymoon location or pre-wedding trip. I suspect itโ€™s a bit far outside the ladโ€™s budget, but many other company shipping hubs are located in scenic locations. The lad should be sufficiently broken down with all the package freezes to the point where when the package is ready for pick-up, heโ€™ll have no choice but to go somewhere.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to give away spoilers, but due to both our vacations, the parcel won't reach the lad anytime soon. Someone will die, everything stops, mourning period, elections, blah, blah, so no goats and joojoo in the near future.

Cats: Have you sent it yet ?
Anna: have you?
Cats: Nah
Why didn't u send the pix
Why are u wasting time, don't u want us to get married
Anna: Why didn't you send me the pic, you're wasting time, don't you want us to get married?
Cats: <angry emoji>
Anna: You're no fun today
Cats: It emergency
Anna: then hurry up and make it sexy
Cats: That picture needs to get to the postumierre before 10:00pm
Anna: means you have 28 minutes left
Cats: Why are you behaving like a kid you are 31
Kids ask for nudes not a matured old woman like u
Anna: Seriously? You think I want to live a life of celebacy?
Cats: Celibacy not celebacy
Anna: whatever
you know what I mean
Cats: You always take serious matters for granted i hate it
Anna: And you don't know when to have a little harmless fun
19 minutes mr. Sexy
Cats: Good Christians don't ask for.nude
didn't eater church thought u that
Anna: Nope
you did
and you're a reverend
Cats: Am a Reveren now
Anna: 14 minutes
Cats: I don't do bad tins
I will report you to Rev.paul that you are requesting for nudes
Anna: I'll tell him you asked for it first and you wanted to bite my nipple
9 minutes

Last edited by Linoline on Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ "Anna: I'll tell him you asked for it first and you wanted to bite my nipple
9 minutes"

Muhahahaha! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday

Yesterday it was a looong day! Laughing
It looks like he repeatedly tried to send those pictures to Claude... without success! Laughing

15.37: - The idiot wrote to Claude:
Quote:
Didn't u get the photos i sent u? I just sent it

Claude:
Quote:
No Sir,
Until now I received nothing from you.
Make forward to that message and resend me again.

Cheers,
Claude

===

17.48 - Sister Dave to Claude (Cats is there, in CC):
Quote:
Mister Postumierre,

Thank you for the care with which you handle this situation. Please keep me informed about the status of the identification process. I'd like to know if anything is confirmed, changes or is arranged. Thank you in advance.

Be blessed
Dave Wilson

Claude reply to both of them (Sister Dave and Cats):
Quote:
Dear Mrs. Wilson,

It is a confusing situation, which raises my restless state and feeds my suspicions. Our client Mr. Obi*** has a strange, difficult to understand behavior. Every day changes his thoughts and opinions without any precise motivation. I hope everything is just an accident and things will eventually be settled. For example, his latest messages refer to photos required for the biometric profile. That, just two hours after he told me that tomorrow he can get his National ID card (officially recognized document). And, all this, just one day after he telling me that the national ID card is extremely expensive and extremely difficult to obtain, that's why Nigerians do not have such documents! All these contradictory opinions, coming from one single man at the difference of several hours, make me doubt about this delivery. I assure you that I will do everything in my power to make sure the parcel reaches exactly where it is supposed to. Not anywhere, not someone else!

Cheers,
Claude

===

22.23 - An empty message from our idiot... no text, no attachment!
22.28 - Five minutes later, another message from him:
Quote:
Sir Claude I have tried sending the 8 photos to you but it is been stored in unbox so I sent the pictures to my wife to send to you with her own Gmail account

22.29 - Another empty message...
===

- Claude will reappear in the story only Monday morning, when he confirms that he has received those biometric pictures through Anna -> Sister Dave -> Claude. Yes, yes! Everything is okay, no problem!
- Of course, there will be severe problems with the construction of the pyramid and the attitude of Cardinal Adam... the old churchman will be angry and disappointed that the idiot does not start working, so the package will be "frozen" on Adolfo Suarez Airport (Madrid/Spain). For a good loooong time! Laughing Laughing Laughing

We'll try to get this idiot to hard work on building that Pyramid. This is our plan within the next 2 weeks.
A pyramid with the sides of the base = 3 meters and 3 meters high has a volume of 9 cubic meters.
If sandbags are used, then we talk about 10.5-11 tons of sand... that is, over 200 bags!
This is our goal in this immediate period! Laughing

Whatever the outcome, at the end of July we will have a huge tragedy:
- Cardinal Adam dies in his sleep... heart attack.
- Follows a mourning period of 1 month... because Linoline and I will be in our vacation.
- the new Cardinal will be chosen only in September, after the mourning time.
- The package is recalled back home in Liverpool... everything will be resumed after the new cardinal is elected.
===

07.30 - Finally, this little piece of shit sent me those funny BIP (biometrical Laughing ) pictures... no text, just the photos.
07.53 - Half an hour later, he wrote to Claude:
Quote:
Sir, Claude I just saw that the message was delivered to you today it wasn't my fault I have sent it since yesterday but it wasn't stored in unbox I have been having network problem since yesterday

Claude will respond only Sunday late evening... or Monday morning. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thursday July 18
Cats: Madam anna not.nude for you simple!!!!!
If you re horny go and watch porn
Anna: No thank you. I'm not into that kinda nastiness
Cats: Wow
You see, it good to be righteous

Friday July 19
Anna: I know, but it's good to love your husband that way
But you're just no fun at all
Cats: I'm fun but there is time for everything , time to be serious.
Anna: Looks like you weren't serious
Cats: So you didn't send the pictures to the postomier
Anna: no
I didn't
did you send me your picture?
Cats: You are making me developing hate for you , don't push me to the wall
Anna: ahw, don't be so touchy.
Cats: Don't talk to me..leave me alone for now, u ruined everything
Anna: I didn't do anything
and who is this anyway?
Cats: Never mind
Bye for now
Anna: Bye
Cats: guess you're afraid of woman... why do you even want to marry me
I asked for your help and you turned me down
Anna: I dind't
Cats: How
U didn't send the photos to the postomier why?
Anna: because you didnt send me the picture I asked and you don't send me a picture now to prove that it's my Henry
Cats: don't ask me for pictures again
Stop commanding me
Anna: then I can't send pictures to the postomier
because I don't know who you are today
Cats: 1Timothy 2:11-12 go check it on the bible
Read it
Anna: You're pulling that out of context. That is about teaching during service
That's not a womans job
Cats: Go read that and see
U have bible on your phone
Anna: yes of course
Cats: Read that verse i sent u now
Anna: I DID
And I'm telling you reverend, you're pulling it out of context
So it's your choice, you're sending me your sexy picture and make your woman happy or you send me a verification picture every time we chat
Cats: No need of sending the pictures to the postomier again it late and the parcels has been cancelled because of you
Anna: not my fault
you were wasting time yesterday
Cats: I think i need to stop talking to you till further notice, I'm not happy with you
Anna: I'm not happy as well
Cats: you expect me to marry a man that is not even attracted to woman?
Later

A girl contacted me, I couldn't confirm if it's an ITP or not, so I'm not going to engage her in the story
Holler: Hanry dont want to talk to you anymore because you are stubborn and make him sad
Anna: noted
Holler: Whats that mean ?
Hu
Anna: <screenshot of the dictionary's meaning of 'noted']
Holler: Ok

Back to Cats
Anna: some girl texted me that you don't want to talk to me anymore. Are you chatting other girls? ๐Ÿ˜ 
(no response)
Anna: I'm going to report this to reverend greenham
Cats: Then i will report that you are requesting for my nudes
Anna: Perfect
I don't mind
You are my husband. Nothing wrong with intimacy inside a marriage, but cheating....
Cats: she's my facebook friend that's all
Anna: Prove it
How?
Cats: don't ask me for anything , you also chat with other boys i don't mind
Anna: I'm not talking to you anymore. And I don't think reverend greenham would like an unfaithful reverend.
The bible says reverends should be of unspoken behavior
Cats: don't blame me blame urself
I never told you to talk to other girls
Cats: Why do u want my nudes
You talk to other boys too
Anna: who?
Cats: I don't know
I chat with my friends that's all
Anna: And you talk to her about our relationship and I don't like that
Cats: When am sad i find someone to console me but you always make me mad & Angry so i go to friends who care about me and they console me
Anna: I love you and you shouldn't involve others in our relationship. that's a childish thing to do
Cats: Then why do u disobey me ๐Ÿ˜ก
Anna: I don't
but you don't want to make me happy
Cats: You obey my instructions first u ask me to do anything for u, disobey me then i disobey u
Anna: so if I send the pictures you'll send me yours?
Cats: Yeah
But its late already and the parcels have been cancelled because of your disobedience
You ruined everything
Anna: Ok. I'll send the pictures right now with an apology, so start undressing already
Cats: No need it late
The parcels has been terminated
Anna: Fine, then there's one thing left to do
I'll send a message to reverend greenham saying you're cheating on me
Cats: Go on then, that's your business

Anna to rev. Greenham and Cats wrote:
Dear reverend Greenham,

I'm very sorry to tell you this, but it looks like we've all been wrong about Cats. I thought he would be a good husband and a good reverend, but it turns out that he's a cheater and he is talking behind my back about our relationship with another woman. Please father, I don't know what to do right now. Can we talk soon please

Anna

Cats: You want nudes, send me yours first then u will receive mine
Anna: No
Don't answer a request with a request
Cats: The no nude for you..bye
Then**
Cats: U re too disobedience
Anna: I will obey if you make me happy
Cats: You don't want to be happy because u make me unhappy
Anna: You do that by denying me a simple request and cheating
Cats: Whatever
Obey me first then i obey u, am already undressed
Anna: Then make a picture
Cats: U first
Anna: I asked you first. I'm waiting
Cats: If you are really serious about it
Send 1st
Anna: ....
waiting
Cats: Forget
Anna: I'll ask Holler, she probably has your pictures
Cats: <some strange sticker>
Anna: I see only two explanations. Either you don't love me and that's why you refuse and you are talking to other girls and ridiculing me, or you are ashamed because you just have a tiny dick
Cats: Yeah i have a tiny dick ๐Ÿ˜œ
Anna: Then maybe it's better we end our relationship
Cats: <laughing emoji>
Because of a dick
Anna: yes
and because you act like one
Cats: So u love my dick instead of me?
Anna: I can't really separate the two, but I don't know if I love your dick, I've never met him
Cats: So wait till you meet him it a surprise, A patient dog eats the fattest bone
Anna: I'm not waiting, I don't like tiny surprises
Cats: It not tiny, it fucking huge
Anna: Prove it
Cats: It not erect till he sees a pussy and a boobs
Anna: so it's tiny and you can't even perform
That just screams gay you know
Cats: It a grower dick
It increases in size and height when his been turned on, so turn me on
Anna: Can't get in the mood over a tiny piece of gay dick
sorry
Cats: Your business

Reverend Greenham to Anna and Cats wrote:
Dear sister Anna,

I am shocked to hear this. His behavior has been quite unpredictable and I have to say I'm starting to get worried about your wellbeing and the wellbeing of the great Eater church. Please come over today so we can talk about this some more.
Brother Cats, please explain your behavior. I can not allow a cheater to be a reverend for our Eater church. How do you expect to lead a parish if you don't even set the right example yourself? May I also remind you again that you should've sent that list again yesterday, which you also failed to do. You have gotten a few days of rest, but that doesn't mean it are days of adultery and laziness. I expect your response soon.

Blessings
Reverend Greenham

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anna invited (on her timeline) a friend to stay with her "you know I have a spare room for you anytime you want to come to england"
Cats What about me

So... back on messenger
Anna: I have no place for a tiny gay dick... sorry
Cats: Really
Anna: yes
Cats: You haven't seen it yet and you are already judging
Anna: That's the only reason I can think of why you don't want to show it
It's either tiny or you're gay
and afraid
Cats: Am not a gay, or have tiny dick or afraid , send me ur nude first then i send mine simple
Anna: no. I asked first
you're scared
Cats: Am scared because u will never send me yours because you are always sneaky
Anna: I'm not sneaky you're hiding something
Cats: Am not hiding anything , if am a gay why did i asked ur hand in marriage at first
Anna: well, obviously you can't get it up for a woman
Cats: You never do what i asked you to do
U never ever for wonder one day helped me
When am sad u were never there for me
When I'm hungry u were never there for me
All you do is to ask me for nudes
Anna: I've sent you a fucking rolex
I helped you become a reverend with a huge salary
how did I do nothing?
I'm only asking this one thing from you
Cats: I cried to Holler that am hungry and she sent me iTunes card of $200 don't you see she's caring
But i asked u for only amazon card of 100$ u refused
Anna: I've sent you a fucking ROLEX!!!
and you don't even want to send me a picture?
Cats: I haven't seen the Rolex yet
You have terminated the parcels
Anna: I haven't seen the dick yet
Cats: What do u want my dick for?
Be like Holler who is a giver, am hungry send me a AMAZON card of 100$
Anna: Be like a husband not to deny his woman
Cats: You denied me many things
U asked for my pictures for confirmation i did so what is nude i won't send to you if you only send me Amazon card of $100
Anna: Fine be a little cheating crybaby
wow, are you even a prostitute now?
Cats: Yes
Anna: goodbye
Cats: Ok
I'm not a prostitute

I really hate this piece of shit right now (yes I did before, but even more now) and I couldn't talk with him any longer, because it could be a lie but in the meantime I have found out that "Holler" is an ITP. I blocked her because I really don't want to involve her but there's a possibility that it's not a lie and she indeed sent him money. Step back for now, do some other things and torture the lad another time.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The old cardinal Adam writes to Cats:
Quote:
Dear my young son,
God gave me the power to get out of my bed, and His Son Jesus Christ gave me the power of the Faith. Look, sister Vivienne told me you were naughty and extremely rude to her; you should honestly review your attitude towards hierarchical superiors. Sister Vivianne has been my personal assistant for more than 20 years and occupied one of the chairs of the Committee of Elders. Anyone wants to be a friend of Vivianne.

In the last few days I have suffered a terrible flu, so I was not able to handle the current problems. Please confirm that you have already started work at the Monument of Faith and, as you solemnly promised, I will receive the first photos until Monday morning. I have hoped, however, to already find some beautiful pictures in my Inbox so I can present them to Sunday Service. It would be great if you could send out some significant pictures: the first rows at the base of the Sacred Pyramid, the people who work for the Glory of Jesus, etc.

With the hope that you already do the work of the Lord and that you will deserve all the wonderful things that happen to you, I will let you continue to pray and continue to spread the seeds of Faith among your people. According to our tradition, today and tomorrow we will try to make regular visits to orphanages and local schools.

I wish you a weekend full of wisdom and power!
Be blessed,
Cardinal Adam

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday evening Cats wrote an empty message to sister Dave with the subject line: "BIP photo pls forward to the postumierre"

8:53 Sister Dave to Cats wrote:
Dear brother Cats,

I'm very sorry, but I won't be able to forward anything to mister Postumierre, since you didn't attach any photo's. Please make sure you send them to him on time. Have a nice day.

Be blessed,
Sister Dave

18:00 Cats to Reverend Greenham wrote:
Rev .paul don't mind Anna, she is black mailing me for my nude, she asked me for my nudes and i refused to send it to her then she said she will report me to Rev.paul greenham that am cheating on her.. she's too sneaky

18:03 Cats to Sister Dave wrote:
I have forward the photos to the postumierre, pls dave what is wrong i have not been hearing from the postumierre he has not been chatting with me

18:22 Sister Dave to Cats wrote:
Dear brother Cats,

Mister Postumierre works for P-log, that is a company not associated with our church in any other way than that we are his customer. I do not know what is going on there, so if you don't hear from him you should contact the company instead of me.

Reverend Greenham is waiting to receive the list of your Bible verses with motivation today. He is in a conversation with sister Anna right now. It would be nice if you could send it to me soon so I can present it to him afterwards.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

19:15 Reverend Greenham to Cats wrote:
Brother Cats,

Your behavior lately is nothing like the behavior of a reverend should be. I have just been speaking with sister Anna and yes, she told me she asked for revealing pictures of you. Personally I don't see any harm in this between a husband and wife. Especially since you know what sister Anna has been through regarding the abuse of her ex husband you should applaud the progress she has been making in opening herself up for another man again and even inviting intimacy. The way you have been speaking, as if she should pay you for that is not normal behavior for a husband and you should be ashamed of yourself.

What does trouble me is the fact that you have used abusive remarks towards sister Anna. She told me that you have repeatedly threatened her to bite her in her breast. Brother Cats, I can not understand why you even think of saying such things to a woman with a background of abuse that you are fully aware of.

Add to that the fact that you have been speaking to another woman about your relationship with sister Anna, and you might understand that I have serious doubts about your abilities as a husband and a reverend. A reverend should have an immaculate reputation and should set an example for his parish of how to treat his wife. Loving, caring and with respect and you didn't show any of these to sister Anna. It is completely disrespectful and in contradiction to the commandments of our Lord Jesus Christ that you have turned yourself to another woman.

I will be speaking to Cardinal Adam about this on Sunday and we will discuss if it is still appropriate to keep you on as a reverend for the new parish in Nigeria. If it is decided that you are not the right man for the job we will recall the sponsorship and forbid sister Anna to marry you.

Until Sunday I will give you the time to think about your behavior, come up with an explanation and make amends with the people you have harmed.

Blessings.
Reverend Greenham

19:30 Cats to Reverend Greenham wrote:
I didn't mean all this things rev greenham, i was only teasing her that i will bite her nipples i have seen that she's no fun anymore, let me ask you this rev.greenham can't a husband have fun or tease his wife?.
I was not having any affair with any woman, i asked Anna to help me send some pictures to clyde the postomier, i explained to Anna that my Gmail has problem since yesterday that all my messages am sending to people on my Gmail account are storing in my unbox so i asked Anna on facebook to help me forwards some pictures which is my biometric identification to sir claude the postumierre but Anna disobeyed me and was requesting for my nude pictures before she can forward the pictures to him if not she threatens to report me to Rev.paul that am cheating on her and saying that i want to bite her nipples. So i refused to send my nudes so she reported all this to you, so i felt sad and posted on my timeline that am sad and a girl on my friend list saw my post and inboxed me saying what really happened and why am i sad, so i told her everything what happened and i told her to tell sister Anna that i won't be replying her messages again because she disobeyed me. I will send you some pictures as evidence

He seriously wants to blame this on Anna? Not happening. He deserves to receive some more slapping

19:54 Reverend Greenham to Cats wrote:
Brother Cats,

There is never a good reason to turn to another woman or involve another woman in your relationship when you are in a committed relationship with someone. This is called cheating and the Bible condemns that. It is not the behavior of a reverend or a husband and you should be ashamed of yourself that you have made a disagreement with your wife public.

The next mistake was to talk about it with another woman. You should've turned away from this temptation, which would've been a show of a strong character and you should've told her that it's not appropriate to talk about a disagreement in your relationship with another woman.

Another mistake is that you have requested that other woman to contact your wife and let her tell her what is bothering you. What were you thinking by doing this?

Sister Anna has explained to me that you wanted her to send pictures to someone but she has no idea who "The Postumierre" is. She said you have sent her a website that didn't work and not an emailaddress. She made you aware of that but you didn't respond I have verified this. There is absolutely no need to show me your conversation with her, because she already did that and I am fully aware of what happened between you two.

Brother Cats, Sister Anna did the right thing by confiding in her pastor about your adulterous behavior. It is absolutely out of the question that you will ask her for an apology for your transgressions. Yet it is time to look inside yourself and acknowledge what you have done wrong and make up for it. Show that you are worthy of being a husband and a reverend and show the path of reconciliation like Jesus has taught us to do.

Blessings
Reverend Greenham

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

13:31
Anna: <screenshot with the dictionary meaning of Prostitute>
15:17
Cats: I'm using freemode i can't view the picture
Anna: I just sent you my nude so it's your turn now
Cats: When i recharge i will view it
Honey am serious am using free mode it can't view photos only for chatting
Anna: But you can send yours now
17:06
Cats: I didn't see any nude
U are lying to me
Anna: Can't I tease my husband?
Cats: Why are you giving me bad names
Why are you spoiling my image
Why did u report to rev.paul that am cheating on you , me and Holler are just friends on faceboom don't you chat with other boys on your friend list have i ever complained about that?
Why are breaking my heart ๐Ÿ˜ญ
You**

19:56
Anna: you are not just friends if you're talking to another woman about a problem you have with me.
No, I don't talk about those things with male friends, because it is not proper
Cats: Why do u have to involve our relationship with another man @Rev.paul
Anna: he is our pastor
if there's any problem the Bible teaches us to turn to the elders
Cats: Must you tell him everything about our misunderstandings
Anna: Must you tell Holler?
Cats: Must you tell Rev.paul
Anna: And I'm done talking for now, because it looks more and more that I'm talking to Dogs since I didn't ask you to show your picture every time we chat
Cats: Better
Anna: Seriously you don't even explain to me where I should send those pictures. You only tell me that I shoud send it to the postumierre. I don't even know what a postumierre is. Then you give me a link that is not an emailaddress, which I told you, but you never explained or gave me the right information. Then you blame me for not sending the pictures? Don't you see how unreasonalble that is?
Cats: That was the email he was using to chat with me
Anna: you didn't even send me an emailaddress
Cats: Claude Postumierre
Claude.postumierre...-logistics.
He used that email to chat with me and i don't know how he did that
Why do you told Rev.paul am committing adultery ? Do u want him to denounce our marriage is that what u want?
Anna: No, that is not what I want but I don't want you to blame me for things I didn't do and talk to other woman about our relationship
and an emailaddress has an @ in it always and this didn't so try it yourself, you can't send emails there
Cats: Rev.paul said he will talk to cardinal william on sunday after sermon to denounce our marriage , see what you have caused ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ข
Anna: I HAVE NOT CAUSED THIS!!!
I DIDN'T FORCE YOU TO TALK TO OTHER WOMAN
Cats: So what are we going to do now
Anna: First of all show me who I'm talking to
Cats: Cats!, believe or not
Anna: show me
Cats: It dark here, my phone don't have flash light, don't worry when my parcels arrive i will be using an iphone it cameras re clear enough in the night
Anna: I don't see it I don't know who I'm talking to
Cats: It Cats u can count on me
Anna: Well I don't know anymore because with your bipolar behavior from the last day I'm seriously doubting it
Cats: Then you can stop chatting with me if you don't believe is me
Anna: As you wish dear husband or husbands brother

The good news is that Holler isn't friends with Cat's anymore!

Last edited by Linoline on Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday night, Cats sent this message to the "servers" of PLog. Laughing
Quote:
My parcels has been delayed too much, i need my parcels to be delivered to me first thing tomorrow morning at my door step.
Sir claude my postumierre (WTF?) hasn't been chatting me since yesterday what's wrong?

Saturday

- Our moron just received some good news:
Quote:
Mr. Postumierre has a few days off, he will return at work on Monday.
Last night, the parcel TRK262336*** has reached the commercial hub of Adolfo Suarez Airport, Madrid (Spain).

The PLog Team

===

bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Love every bit of this bait Laughing

Keep it going clapping

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomรฉ (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday evening
Anna: My husband and his brother are both ignoring me. I don't know what to think of that
Cats: Because you refuse to believe it me Husband
Anna: can you please show me because I miss talking to my husband
Cats: Your husband has explained to you that it is late and his phone doesn't have a flash
Anna: was that my husband or was it his brother? They are both making Cats' wife sad now
Cats: It me Cats your husband so dont be sad
Anna: can you please make a picture without flash?
Cats: It very dark and i have poor camera. Am tired of explaining myself
Anna: I'm tired of fighting, I don't mind it being dark, at least I know it's you because you're not hiding
Cats: Hottie Believe it or not I'm Cats
You're a doubting thomas
Anna: so are you
Cats: Nah
I'm truthful
Anna: then why did you refuse to send me the picture I asked of you, so that I will never ask another for verification again?
Cats: Was it the nude photo?
yes my dear husband
or brother, but I don't want Dogs'
Cats: He didn't send his nudes to you because you refuse to send him yours, but for now am Reveren i don't need your nude either am holy, wait for me to come over to England
Anna: hmm. too bad. Those pictures from yesterday got me in a mood
Cats: Learn to control your mood ..self control
Anna: I've never been very good at that
Cats: Just try
Anna: really? You don't want to do this one little thing for your wife?
Cats: We haven't married yet, Wait till marriage bad girl
Anna: Only bad for my husband
Cats: Yeah, i know
But I'm a Reveren
Anna: Technically not yet
So you can be bad for now. Only your wife will ever know
Cats: You are committing adultery honey, u have to wait till we both get married
Anna: Adultery is when I'd ask this to another man, but i would never do that. I never thought I would desire any man but you made me alive again and awakened feelings in me I didn't know were possible
Cats: Aww honey ๐Ÿ˜˜, i love you so much but i can't send my nude
Anna: ๐Ÿ™ why
Cats: Do u really love me?
Anna: Yes of course, more than anything
Cats: If you really love you have to stop requesting for my nude but if you don't love me keeping requesting for it
Anna: So you rather have me looking at some strange guys nudes?
Ok. Noted
Cats: You have seen my nude already , my biometric pictures
Anna: Too much clothes for my taste. You're sexy
Cats: You are sexy too bad girl
Anna: Be my bad boy ๐Ÿ˜˜
Cats: Be my bad girl ๐Ÿฅฐ
Anna: I am
Only yours
Cats: Why do you love
What did you see in me that made u love me
Anna: Everything that you are. The way you speak
And of course I like the way you look
Cats: But am ugly
Anna: Don't start like that
Cats: Some UK boys are more cuter, most handsome, rich and pretty than me, why do u choose me?
Anna: Because you're not gay and don't make me doubt by saying uk boys are pretty and cute
Cats: So you mean all UK Boys are Gay?
But I'd ask you that when you talk about them being cute and all
European boys are immature
Cats: That's true
Anna: Dogs
It was kinda nice talking to you
Say goodnight to my Cats for me
Cats: What!!!
And why are talking like this honey
It me Cats
Anna: It was the gay remark that gave you away, after you refused to send pictures
And my CAts is not gay
Cats: Yes am not a Gay but i don't sending my nude to someone till we are legally married
Anna: Goodnight Dogs
No kisses
Cats: Why do u always doubt me honey
Anyway am sad already..Goodnight my love ๐Ÿ’›

Saturday
Anna: Good morning
Cats: Honey is Sal M. your ex husband {Bware's character)
Why
Cats: Sal M. said in your timeline that is going to visit you first week of August so i deleted the post
Anna: You can't delete things from my timeline and nothing is there
Cats: It my birthday post i wished you in your timeline so he commented on it
Anna: Send me a screenshot
Nothing was there, because I should've gotten a notification
Cats: I deleted it immediately
Why does he want to visit you first week of August
Anna: He didn't tell me
Who am I taking to?
No answer? Ok. Then bye for now. I'm going to get naked for a while
Bye
Cats: It Cats and why are you getting naked
Later
Anna: It's called a shower. You should try you little liar
Bye Dogs

Funny how that little remark made him send a picture instantly

Cats: Make me a pic in the shower
Anna: That's not a nude, so no. And it's too late. You keep sending them after I go offline
But you do look handsome today
10:22
Cats: Wow am blushing honey โ˜บ
12:35
Anna: I don't think so. You're not shy
Cats: Am a shy person honey
Anna: Why does some guy tag you in a post saying he needs to f*ck pussy tonight?
Do you have one?
Is that the reason?
14:58
Anna: I guess my husband is busy working on the monument today because reverend Greenham said you'd show results on Monday. Good luck honey
19:05
Cats: Hmm๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
19:24
Anna: ???
20:03
Anna: Guess my husband and his brother both don't want to talk to me today
Cats: Anna the love of life
Anna: Who is it this time?

So... on Monday our boy will be in serious trouble. He thinks everything is fine because the parcel is moving closer, but..
1. He is not buiding the monument yet
2. He didn't properly apologize to Anna for talking to another woman about their relationship
3. He didn't send the complete list of the Bibleverses.
4. He is an asshole that deserves punishment.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cats: It me Cats and stop interrogating me with questions u know it me stop pretending, I know your tricks u want my pictures
Anna: this doesn't sound like my husband
Cats: It sounds like who then ๐Ÿ˜’
Anna: When you act like this you sound like Dogs
Cats: But u know it me already
Anna: how?
and who?
Cats: It me your husband and stop interrogation me bad girl
Anna: show me

Anna: nope. that's not now. this is made in daylight and now it's dark
But it is pretty
Cats: I took it this evening
Anna: not buying it. Dogs, did you steal Cats's phone since he made this?
Cats: I took it today and stop calling me Dogs or else I will stop chatting with u
Anna: I won't chat with Dogs anyway
Cats: Who is Sal?
Anna: who am I talking to?
Cats: Cats
Anna: I don't know
Cats: Stop it
Anna: hmm
so when you think I'm going to send you a nude picture you want to show me it's you, but for a normal conversation that's too much effort
Cats: Why are u pissing me off all d time
Anna: I'm not, you're just hot headed
I'm wondering why my husband has another facebook account
Cats: Yeah I have two account before because this my account am using to chat you right now was blocked by Facebook so felt like opening another one but later Facebook unblocked it back, I think mark zugerberg is a lunatic
Anna: lol, can't disagree with that
can my husband accept my friend request on the other account as well?
It does feel like I'd be cheating, talking to 2 men, though they are the same
but it won't be much different from now since I'm talking to my husband and his brother also
Cats: I don't like using it since my normal account is unblocked now and perfectly working well
Anna: but my husband used it today, so it must be his brother talking now
Cats: I use it somethings
Anna: so can I be accepted?
Cats: Chat me here, I don't like using it
Anna: you're hiding things
Cats: Like what, I think I have explained to you I don't like using the account
My wife can chat me here
Anna: you used it today
Cats: To do what
What is your problem I have told you, I don't use the account often
Anna: then I don't see the problem in accepting my request
<screenshot of a comment he posted using that account>
Cats: I'm using free mode
I can't view the status very well
Anna: Goodnight
I won't be online tomorrow to chat so whoever this is doesn't need to make pictures
Cats: Do u want to go to bed noe
Now
Why
Anna: because I have to get up really early tomorrow
Cats: Why
It not work it church
Anna: I don't like telling you
Cats: Don't leave me alone here ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Anna: I don't even know who this is
Cats: so why would I tell
I sent u picture of me, what else do u want from me again I'm tired of this shit
Anna: that's not from now
Cats: If you ever request for my pictures again and interrogate me again I won't reply your chats again forever I promise you that
Anna: then I'm not telling you
but be prepared, I'm not chatting much the next period
Cats: Why
Are you closing your account
Cats: So why will u not be chatting much from the next period
Anna: I don't like telling
Cats: Why honey
Why are u leaving me
Anna: because I don't like telling it
just like my husband doesn't accept my friend request and refuses to prove to me that it is him I'm talking to
Cats: What if I accept your request does it change anything
Anna: Sure
Cats: What will it change?
Anna: you'll see
Cats: Done
So who is Sal
Anna: a friend
Cats: And why is he trying to visit when u re alone? ๐Ÿ˜’
Anna: I didn't even know he wanted to visit me
Cats: Tell him to terminate the visit
Tell him you re married
Anna: he knows we're getting married
Cats: Why is he visiting you?
Anna: I don't know, because I don't even know he's visiting
Cats: He want to come lay with you
Anna: he can want whatever he want, doesn't mean I let him
Cats: You don't have self control, u re always horny and he will fuck you
Anna: <angry emoji>
Goodnight
Cats: I'm sorry if that hurt u
I didn't mean to say that
I love you and I don't want to share you with any man, am a jealous hubby

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I should have mentioned this much earlier; what with the Lad's suffering from Fever, "thyphoid," malaria, pneumonia, "redish eye" and shortage of blood, maybe someone should have asked how come he got bitten by a hynia.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday - a bad day for our moron. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Cardinal Adam writes to Cats and Rev. Paul:
Quote:
Young brother Chibu***,
Son, your silence does not say anything good to me!

I asked you in my last email to inform me about the stage you have reached with the necessary preparations for building the Pyramid of Faith. I asked you to send me some "preliminary" pictures so I can present them to the Council today, after the Great Sermon. I draw your attention very seriously that less than 10 days have remained by the end of the month, during which you have to build and finalize The Monument of the Faint and The Bench of Prayers.

Nothing of all this happened because you ignored my words. I know you're in constant contact with our young sister Anna, so you chose to ignore my messages deliberately. This is unacceptable! I'll "freeze" your package along the way until you solve this attitude problem. The package will remain where it is now, and it will leave only at my order.

Father Paul, please take the necessary steps to complete the order to freeze the package sent to Africa. Communicate my wish to the transport company and tell them that the parcel will continue its way only when I order this! That are my last words!

Blessings,
Cardinal Adam

===

- The package is in Madrid Airport and will remain stuck there until new orders. That's until the idiot starts working on the pyramid. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

11.36 - Reverend Paul, to the cardinal and our lad:
Quote:
Cardinal Adam,

There send to be a serious attitude problem with young brother Obi***. Last Friday sister Anna visited me and told me about adulterous behaviour, where he involved another woman in their relationship. I have ordered him to make amends. Sister Anna sent me a message yesterday saying he didn't apologize for his behaviour yet.

Furthermore, in preparation for the wedding ceremony I have given him a small task to do, to write a list of Bible verses with motivation of why these are especially meaningful to him. He only sent me half of this assignment and after multiple requests, still didn't send the completed list.

Cardinal, it seems that this lazy attitude has become a very severe problem for the church as well as for sister Anna. I will give sister Dave immediately the task to write to PLog to stop the shipment for this moment.

Blessings
Reverend Paul

11.42 - Sister Dave wrote to Claude:
Quote:
Dear mister Postumierre,

Some trouble have seem to arisen and we want to request that you immediately freeze the shipment with number TRK262336***. Please confirm to me it's current location and status. I hope it will not cause trouble to leave it where it is for now, if it does, don't hesitate to send it back to us.

Be blessed
Dave Wilson

===

15.07 - From the servers of PLog:
Quote:
The package is "frozen". Contact the Sender.

===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just checked, but no messages from our probably frustrated and disappointed reverend

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

Yesterday night, our dear reverend "I like to do nothing" sent a message to my old cardinal:
Quote:
Your excellency am so sorry about my silence i apologize your excellency. My phone has been faulty all this day, am having problems with my touch pad and screen๐Ÿ’ต, i just repaired it today so that i will be able to use it to communicate with you tomorrow and send the necessary stage pictures.
I have been working on the monument of faiths, trying to gather all my apostles together is not a easy task, we managed to gather little money for one tipper of sands for the molding of blocks mixed with cement, i will send you the pictures of the Tipper of sands we bought with our money by monday morning i promise so by tuesday we both gather money again to buy bags of cement, i will send the bags of cements we bought to you by tuesday to see the necessary stages we are doing, life is stage by stage it not easy we are trying our best we want the pyramid to look very mature and nice than any Reveren has ever done. Pls do not freeze the parcels continue shipment of the parcels so it won't delay us building our parish after the completion of monument of faiths we shouldn't waste each other time for i asure you that before the end of july we have finished and complete the monument of faith am really working hard on this monument of faith with my apostles. Glory be to the holy lamb.

God bless you your excellency
Be blessed by the holy lamb
May you live long your excellency

===

He wrote also to Claude:
Quote:
Dear sir claude,
No need of using my BIP identification again for i have found solutions to our problem. I have met my dad's best trusted friend who has a driver license, he will be the one to receive the parcels i will attach his driver license photos right now. Pls do not freeze the shipment of the parcels. God bless you sir claude

===

06.20 - Claude responds to our idiot:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
Clearly this Driver License is useless as long as you are The Receiver of the parcel. I confirm that I have received your BIP photos and that they are okay. The package is now in the last stage, before it arrives in Africa; at the commercial airport of Madrid (Spain). There was a logistical problem because The Sender stopped delivery. I do not know what the reason is and I do not know how long this banning interval will be. You have to talk to The Sender, because we have nothing to do about it.

Cheers,
Claude

===

06.38 - The old Cardinal wrote to the little reverend:
Quote:
Son,

Our God made the world in 7 days! You just have to do the Pyramid, nothing more!
A week ago you promised that you got the job done and everything will be ready in 2 weeks. It's been 7 days and you did not do anything!
Everything you give me now is just childish excuses and hilarious explanations.
The package is on its way to you, but it will be blocked on shipping until I convince you that you are doing what you have to do.
You will learn what Respect means, you will learn what Promise means, you will learn what Faith means!

These are my words and this is my will!
Cardinal Adam

===

Yesterday, our little piece of shit wrote also to sister Dave:
Quote:
Davie wilson you should not freeze the parcels for i have been having serious troubles with my mobile phone and me and my apostles has been working really hard gathering money for the monument of faith i have explained to cardinal william what really happened to me all this days

I have found solutions to my biometric identification, i met my dad trusted friend he has a driver license he will be the man to receive the parcel for me his names are NWOK*** NKEO*** LAWRENCE and i have amend the address: 25,oladunkun ishola street, off igbo elerin road, okokomaiko Lagos state Nigeria. i will forward the driving license photos to sir claude the postumierre

Today - 07.14 - Sister Dave responds:
Quote:
Dear brother Obi***,

You are out of place. I am not your assistant so you can not command me what to do. As soon as you are a reverend yourself you can appoint your own assistant. Right now I'm working for reverend Paul directly and only take orders from my superiors, which you are not.

The shipping of the parcel has been frozen because you have been disobedient. You have been communicating with reverend Paul last Friday yet you didn't mention the status of the monument of faith and when he addressed the issue you ignored it. Also have you refused to fulfill the other two he has given you any the handwritten list of Bible verses with motivation. How do you ever expect to become a reverend if you can't even express your own thoughts about the word of God?

We will not accept the identification of someone else. If mister Postumierre accepts the pictures as identity, then it should be fine. The parcel is addressed to you now, not to anyone else and will only be shipped to you.

The parcel will remain frozen until I receive orders from either Cardinal Adam or reverend Paul to change this. I advise you to start working on the monument and the list soon to show to them that you are a man of your word and serious about this.

Be blessed
Dave Wilson
===

08.15 - Our moron wrote to the old cardinal:
Quote:
Dear cardinal william am not making any excuses, you know we cannot build the monument of faith, that is the sands we bought with 25,000 naira it not easy, dear cardinal pls unfroze the shipment of the parcels. Tomorrow we shall start work of mixing cements and sands to start work

My Cardinal:
Quote:
Reverend Chibu***,

I think you misunderstand the notion of responsibility! Here we negotiate nothing!
The package will be unblocked and sent out as soon as I see that you really took up your work seriously and do what you had to do from the beginning!

Blessings,
Cardinal Adam

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha - that looks like one of those giant ant-hills.
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

08.39 - Cats to the cardinal Adam:
Quote:
Dear cardinal william you shouldn't have blocked the shipment of the parcels, we discussed nothing about blocking the parcels, you gave me before the end of the month of july to complete the monument of faith. I can't believe you did this to me cardinal, everybody is just on neck giving me several orders i have to focus on one before completing other. Don't you know am still sick have not fully recovered don't you have sympathy on poor Reveren chibu***. You don't care about your Reveren you just go about giving me orders. I gotta go

My Cardinal:
Quote:
Son,

You promised to do the Monument by the end of this month!
You promised to send the first photos today!
Last week you ignored my messages, but you continued to talk to others!

I'll unlock the parcel tomorrow if I see you and your apostles have started the job... the first 4 rows of the pyramid and the prayer bench.
Your lamentations do not impress me at all; if you are not able to mobilize your own apostles, how can I trust that you will mobilize the whole of Africa?
Look well in your soul and seek the power of Faith there. Take seriously the job and show me that you want to be worthy of taking the seat of the African bishopric.
I will unlock the parcel if I believe in You and Your Faith!

Be blessed,
Cardinal Adam

===

09.06 - More fun with our little boy. Laughing
Quote:
So my lamentations doesn't impress you at all, i don't even know whether u have heart..i'm not happy at all you don't appreciate my efforts, what about the photo of yourself i asked you to send for me till now i have not seen any photos since how weeks you said that but am no longer interested in seeing your photos. I think i need to get some rest am having serious headache you ruined my day

09.35 - Half an hour later, sister Vivianne (cardinal's assistant) wrote:
Quote:
Young Reverend, I'm Sister Vivianne. His Excellency is resting now, and then we will go along with other members of the Committee to bless a new local orphanage. I know your situation well and understand the stunts you're going through now. You have doubts and start being manly, are not you? Young man, so the Faith burns, like the steel in the blacksmith's flames, and gets out stronger and stronger. You walked a long, beautiful path and you are now close to the top of the Mountain of Piety; so mobilize yourself and try to show that you are the right person for our purposes. I do not want to hide your fact that the church secretary is working in parallel with another (Cameroonian) applicant who is in an extremely advanced phase and who seems to want more than you to become the Bishop of Africa. You are favored only by the fact that our young sister loves you, and a family of this kind would mean the spiritual union between Europe and Africa. But, because there is always a "but", your behavior must be exemplary and you must show that you deserve everything. His Excellency is angry on you and He does not believe that you are able to build the Pyramid of Faith! Show Him that you can! Show Him that you deserve to be a Bishop! Show Him that your marriage to Anna must be blessed!
===

09.45 - Cats to sister Vivianne:
Quote:
Miss vivianne thanks for your compliment but i don't want to talk to you.bye

Sister Vivianne:
Quote:
Young Reverend, do not be rude and naughty! You will not be allowed such behavior, to your hierarchical superiors and members of the Committee. I gave you some heartfelt advice that you owe them to listen to. If you consider them, or if you ignore them, it is just your problem and your parish! Everything you do and everything you say will reflect on the people around you. The Courtesy Parcel may be permanently revoked and recalled at home if we believe you refuse to follow our orders.

- Our boy is angry. Laughing
Quote:
Call me anything you want to call me i don't care, don't talk me again vivianne

- Sister Vivianne:
Quote:
I'm telling you for the last time, I'm Sister Vivianne. Not Vivienne! When His Excellency wishes to find the news of the day, I will tell him what your attitude is. I hope that your deeds will be better than your words and hope to find peace with your parish parishioners. Be blessed and find strength in your soul!
===

- From Claude, to our moron:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Did you solve the problem with The Sender? This night we have available an air-shuttle on the Madrid-Algiers route.
Tomorrow morning, your parcel may already be in the secured premises of Houari Boumediene Airport (Algerie).
Then there would still be only 2-3 transit destinations until delivery to your final destination.

Cheers,
Claude

===

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
that is the sands we bought with 25,000 naira

That's $70 US worth of sand. I wonder how much they'd claim they spent on sandbags?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ We will see, I'm so sure! Laughing Laughing Laughing

10.30 - Directly from the PLog servers, to our little reverend.
Quote:
Dear Customer, we advise you to contact The Sender and to clear the package. Internal documents show that a Spain-Algerian airship is possible this night.
The next "consolidation" procedure will take place on Wednesday afternoon, so the next flight to Africa will be no earlier than Thursday morning.

The PLog Team

Our boy constantly check the parcel position on the map. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

- Our boy, responds to sister Vivianne:
Quote:
Sister vivianne sorry for being rude to you, i'm not inna good mood right anytime i am angry i was say mean words to people

- Sister Dave to my old Cardinal (Cats is in CC):
Quote:
Dear Cardinal Adam,

I just received this message from brother Obi***, have you heard from him today and did anything change?
For now, as long as I don't get a direct order from you to instruct the shipping company to continue sending the parcel, I will not take any action.
I'm waiting for your or reverend Greeham's orders.
Brother Obi***, I would appreciate if you would write a message so I know the reason why you forward things to me.

Be blessed
Dave Wilson

- sister Vivianne responds to sister Dave (of course, our moron is there... in CC). Laughing
Quote:
Be blessed sister Dave, I'm Vivianne. His Excellency rests now, after holding the morning sermon and after checking out the morning messages. From what I know, the young reverend of Nigeria is refractory to advice and is trying to make promises whose performance seems to exceed his decision-making power. Cardinal Adam has decided to temporarily "freeze" the parcel to make sure the young African reverend does his duty properly. Of course, things will evolve for the better if we see the Pyramid of Faith built and completed in the given term.

- Sister Dave, to sister Vivianne:
Quote:
Dear sister Vivianne,

It's so nice to hear from you today. I understand the situation completely and I will wait for further instructions from Cardinal Adam. Please wish him well and many blessings, also for you.

Dave Wilson
===

12.42 - Our dear Cats sent me a new message:
Quote:
Dear cardinal william Adam i'm so sorry for the rude way i talked to you today, i apologize ur excellency.
We have decided to use wood for the bench of admiration and we got a call from the carpenter that Bench of admiration is ready i will send the photo to you right away. Pls cardinal william and Rev.paul.i beg you to unfreeze the parcels for i got a message frm d postumierre that the shipment of the parcels will travel tonight to Algeria and his waiting for the sender sister Dave to give him permission to start the shipment of the parcels tonight to Algeria.
Rev.paul for your handwritten and motivation quote am working on it, i am a one man not two, i can't be doing two things at the same time am still working on the monument of faiths when am through with it i will get back to you.

May the holy lamb be with you and Rev.paul
===

13.38 - With infinite grace and Christian kindness Laughing , my old Cardinal decides to offer a last chance to this idiot. Laughing
Quote:
Son, I will give a last proof of Christian forbearance and will allow the package to be sent to you.
Father Paul, please let the shipping company know that he can continue shipping the package.

Young brother Chibu***, I want you to try to understand very well what I am going to say now, because I will never repeat these things and because I will recall your parcel at your first sign of disobedience.

1) I want you and your apostles to work hard on finalizing the construction of the Monument of Faith.
2) I want to see photos attesting this, twice a day: morning at 08.00 local time and evening at local time 18.00.
That means you will have to send me those photos (at least 4 photos in the morning + 4 photos in the afternoon) every day of this week!
I want to see how the construction of the pyramid evolves, day by day, to the final stage!
3) I do not want to hear childish stories about broken phones and other such pretexts! You understand me?

Until the Pyramid is completed, you will send me your daily photos twice a day. I want to see the daily progress!
If you do not respect these requests and if I do not get the daily proof that you are working at the Lord's Monument, then I will stop the parcel and recall it back home.

That's what I decided! I'm waiting for you to tell me that you understand my desire and that you will obey it! Hallelujah, amen!
Be blessed, in the sacred name of our Holy Lamb!
Cardinal Adam

===

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic