SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Hello beautiful" - Cammy's new Lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hark, what's this? Sunday, 2319 AEST, on email:

Quote:
in that case collect a business visa,come to Nigeria and see for yourself

2322, on Hangouts:

Quote:
I swear i didn't get anything
That's the package.... I didn't get it

And now on Monday, 0624:

Quote:
Now i just got a mail,I'm being insulted

Suck it up, princess!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterady night, our Kevin wrote to my bandit Umukelaani:
Quote:
Na Ogun go kill you......you no Even sabi speak English

Monday - 08.15 - Umukelaani sent him back some of the "underwear biometric photos" and the following text:
Quote:
MUMU LAST NIGT AM PAID SOME BIG BOOBOOS RED HAIR GIRL AN A LOT OF GOOD LIQEUR
AM HAD WELL WELL INDIAN WEED AND AM HAD A BIG PARTY WIDH MA FRENS
YU STAED HOME AND RUBED YUT TINY TINY LITTEL DICK OOOOHHHHH
AM KNOW YUR AREA AND AM WANNA PRINT YUR PICTURES DRESED ONLY IN UNDERWEER AS GAY BOY
AM WIL PUT MANY MANY PRINTD PICTURES ON YUR AREA STOPID MUMU OOOOHHHHH
ALL YUR FRENS WIL WANNA FUCK YU BECUS YU ARE A LITTEL SEXY CHIMP OOOOHHHHH

Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Our dear Kevin tries to play the "smart card".
Quote:
.you make me laugh.... You think I'd use my real pics ....that's not me.....FOOL
and
Quote:
Why do you think I'm not surprised you took my package

Umukelaani threatens him and says he has all the necessary data to hunt the idiot... two pictures of sacrificed pigs are sent. Laughing
Quote:
JOSEPH KEVIN YOUSUF YU WILL SUCK MA DICK WHEN AM WIL COME AFTA YU
LITTEL PIKIN AM HAV YUR ID PAPERS AN AM KNOW YUR UGLY FACE
AM YUR IDENTFICATON NUMBA 7941692*** AN MA MAN LOOK FO YU IN YUR AREA
AM WIL TAKE YUR UGLY HEAD AND AM WIL PUT IT ON MA OGUN ALTAR

MU GAV EZI NA OGUN !!!!
MU GAV OBARA NA OBATALA !!!!
MU GAV ISI NA OYA NA UKWU NA OBATARISA !!!!
KAIBU OPUPU TO JUJU ON EVER OOOOO !!!!

I hope our dear Kevin stuffed his pants with shit. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kevin hasn't been live on Hangouts for quite while. Cammy just dropped this message in there.

Quote:
Hey! So who's insulting you?
I don't know how you're feeling, but I'm feeling homicidal. If you didn't pick up the package, that's 80K that's been stolen.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just after midnight, our Kevin put this in Hangouts:

Quote:
It was some guy named omolekani
I guess he hacked their mailbox
Didn't I warned you about hackers

Cammy was dubious.

Quote:
You warned me about hackers, when you're the one who got hacked in the first place?
And how come you know this "omolekani"?

Sand Timer x 7
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb, I think the time has come for Kevin to publicly recognize that he is a homosexual ... maybe a message he sends to a group of other 150 idiots and inviting them to a gay reunion will be well received?
Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I say, that's a jolly good idea! DevGuy is the peerless master of making Lads unseasonably popular* with other Lads who have yet to embrace their true natures; he's doubtless got some suitable solicitations stored away.

*The Lad's mileage may vary, as might the many others Lads'...

Sand Timer x 7
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohh, yeah!
We already have those photos where our idiot is "exposed" dressed in underwear Laughing ...
As you might say, he looks for sex-partners and shows "what he has to offer". Twisted Evil

Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From this morning's hangouts - Kevin's being surly:

Quote:
How do you expect me to know him???
Besides he didn't hack my mailbox, he hacked into the courier service mailbox
Mine is protected

Cammy wasn't in the mood for that.

Quote:
You know his name! How come?
And you expect me to believe that your email - which was hacked once already - is better protected that a company's account?
Anyway, one thing my brother taught me about cyber security is that almost all hacking is done by trickery, not "teh leet haxxor magic skillz," so it wouldn't matter anyway how protected you are; it's all about how smart you are, and we know that already...

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Overnight, Kevin replies:

Quote:
I know his name because he sent me a mail saying he was the one who took the package

Cammy is puzzled.

Quote:
Hence that snippet about getting an insult, I suppose.
What did he say?

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kelvin finally answered:

Quote:
He called me a scam,he said he was the one who took the package and he called you a street prostitute

Wasn't Kevin's mother the one who was called a street prostitute?

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kelvin added a brief postscript in the wee small hours of 20 July:

Quote:
That's why I'm pissed

Cammy responded on the morning of 21 July.

Quote:
And you think I'm not?
I'm considering my options, such as they are. I'll let you know.

I'm thinking that Cammy would like to sue P-Log, but discreetly, so she needs an astute and discreet lawyer. Any volunteers? Is Pinfold available?

Also; have the gay solicitations been sent yet?

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A desultory exchange over 22-23 July...

About?
What my options are, dewd!
For coming to Nigeria? Or something else

Oh there you are!
All this time you were avoiding me.
I was thinking about anything I could do to rescue the situation, get something positive from it.
But you're avoiding me again.
TBSS.

I'm not avoiding you
Remember i don't have a phone

Neither do I.
I use my laptop.
Some other c_nt ended up with the phone I sent.
Yes
What are we gonna do now

Didn't know how to answer that, TBH. Where's a gorram lawyer when you really need one?

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another exchange that goes nowhere...

Quote:
You ask :"what we gonna do now"
What can you do?
I don't know
So it should have been "what are you gonna do," as in, me.
I want to sue that fucking courier, but how can I do that and keep the others from finding out?
I'm looking for an astute and discreet lawyer. Good luck with that, huh.
You'll probably have to give a statement or something.
If I can find one, of course.
Are you fully all right? Now, I mean?
OK then, don't tell me!

Lawyer(s) wanted, apply here.

Sand Timer x 7
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Mal, I've been out of the game for a bit but I could revive my Hamlin Hamlin and McGill account. Very Happy

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Gratefully accepted. When can you start?

Sand Timer x 7
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whenever you like, just let me know what to do

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
'm thinking that Cammy would like to sue P-Log, but discreetly,

If you want, Chris P. Baccone (Plog director of Customer Relations and Legal counsel) could play along.

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The last exchanges...

Sue them ?.....but it isn't their fault... They got hacked
That's the point. They shouldn't have been hacked. I think it's "criminal negligence" or some such.
It's better you forget about it because the hacker is long gone
Let's focus on the future

I think that Mr Baccone would get involved in due course.

Heisenburg; where's your firm located? And do you make/take calls?

Sand Timer x 7
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not really set up for calls other than through Skype. Out firm is located in downtown Albuquerque New Mexico at this time, but for the purposes of this bait it could literally be anywhere. Smile

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Heisenberg; skype is fine, I'm sure. Ideally you'd be in Sydney, but it would be fine if you were in any eastern or south-eastern state capital. I'll PM you presently with the Lad's details and the text of Cammy's request for help.

Bertje; Cammy would have told Mr Baconne of her intention to get legal advice and maybe to sue P-Log, so you'd be ready for action. Doubtless you're feeling some annoyance at her bad attitude after a successful delivery!

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Heisenberg, you have PM.

Meanwhile, some more chat, with a longer chunk tonight.

You still want to come right?
I do want to come to you. I just feel so depressed at what went wrong.
Me too
But what can we do its long gone

Let's not second guess anything on that.
What happened almost drove a wedge between us.
I want to get closure on it.
Ok cammy
What's our next move

I'm going to sue the company, whatever you might say. It's their fault those bad things were said, after all. Not that asshole whatever the fuck his name was. He stole it, but they gave it to him.
What will happen when you sue them
As in...?
I mean when you sue them will the package be returned to you?
Are you serious?
Don't be offended by the question just want to know
How can they "return the package" when some asshole c_nt buttfucker stole it?
Then there's no use sueing them
Better you don't use the courier company again

Why would you say that?
Nothing... Just saying
It's of no use

Eighty thousand dollars. Just wrap your head around that figure. Write it down somewhere.
That's about FIFTEEN FUCKING YEARS of the average income in Nigeria.
Most of that was what I was giving to you.
That's true
And you're saying, "Forget it"?
Wipe it off? "Never no mind?"
That ain't my way!!!!!
That's oka
It's not the Asatru way and it's not the Anzac way.
If you're going to tell me that I should just roll over, cut my losses, and give up, I don't want to know you.
I'm sorry for saying that
Never say it again.
Ok cammy
Remember.
Yes cammy
I'm going to make coffee and after that maybe join the others in the hot tub. Next time we chat, maybe I'll have some news for you.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update; Cammy has written to Mr Baccone about her intention to sue. She's not holding back.

Quote:
After your firm's clusterfuck with the so-called "delivery" to Kevin Smith, I'm not going to simply let it go. That's never been my way.

You have one chance to make good before my lawyer takes you to the fucking cleaners, and trust me, I'm not joking about this.

So it's over to you.

We can bring the Lad in on the exchange at some point.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There have been emails exchanged between Chris Baccone and Cammy, which I'll leave to Bertje to post if he's OK with that. And in the latest development, here's Cammy to Kevin in Hangouts.

Hello
I cc'd you on an email to P-Log. You tell them what happened and how.
Cammy it's risky sending me message on gmail.... Let all our discussion be on hangout
But you keep going away.
Like now.
I'm here
Why did you keep ignoring me before?
And how come you're saying that your gmail isn't safe?
You keep forgetting i don't have a phone
Neither do I!
And i don't usually know when you're online
Hang on a minute, hmm...

I decided to reference my "chicken farmer" to see how Kevin would react.

There's this guy named Kingsley last name something weird who sent me a LinkedIn invite, no good to me, so I emailed him, he seems OK, but he's working for a phone company in Nigeria - maybe if I play my cards right I can get you a phone!
Thanks a lot cammy

Not what I expected!

I said my gmail isn't safe because the person who hacked [P-Log] might be monitoring our conversation
Wait a minute there!
"Besides he didn't hack my mailbox, he hacked into the courier service mailbox"
"Mine is protected"
Remember THAT???
I know... But you can never be too safe
Roscoe trained me in Cyber-Security and unlike some, I took notice.
Ok
I have ADF-level AV software and I don't fall for that fucking social engineering!
Wow...nice
Roscoe looks after me.

At that point Cammy went into a rant that touched on politics and had nothing to do with the bait.

Rant over. I'm sorry.
You were CC'd on an email I sent to the [P-Log] guy. Did you read it?
Ok cammy
Yes i did

Well, talk to me.
They haven't asked me anything yet
And what will you do it they ask you?
What will you tell them?
I'll tell them that they were hacked then I'll show them proof
"Cammy it's risky sending me message on gmail" - don't ever admit to that!
You slip up there, and that's the end.
Ok cammy
It's late here - after 2300. I have to go.
Just remember what I said.
Ok cammy

Edited to protect modality

Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
This email chain took about a week. You can skip this, it's basically a recap of events and some minor insults Very Happy

Cammy wrote:

Mr Bacconne

After your firm's clusterfuck with the so-called "delivery" to Kevin Smith, I'm not going to simply let it go. That's never been my way.

You have one chance to make good before my lawyer takes you to the fucking cleaners, and trust me, I'm not joking about this.

So it's over to you.

Cam** W****

Chris wrote:

Dear Mrs. W***,

Thank you for your email. Although I am somewhat familiar with the issues with the delivery to mr. Kevin, would you please provide me with the TrackingID so I can retrieve all the relevant information from our system. I will also contact the local operational staff to get a better idea of what has been going on. I will revert to the matter in due course.

Meanwhile, although I can understand you are upset, I do not appreciate you using vulgar language and making threats to me or the company and would like to ask you to please be civilised.

Kind regards,
Chris Bacconne
P-Log Corporate Legal Counsel

Cammy wrote:

Mr Bacconne

Well, la-di-dah! I guess I should remember that not everyone ditched that PC bollox. But hey, I can be honey-sweet too. So, here's the tracking number you wanted; # TRK9279****. If that helps in clearing up the Kevin Smith fiasco (see what I did there?), then it's all good.

My lawyer will be in touch sometime. We'll see what happens.

Cam*** W****

Chris wrote:

Dear mr. W***,

I am referring to your previous email, regarding your parcel, TRK92791****. I have now been able to gather information and speak to the Plog-personnel involved.

As far as I can gather, the parcel was scheduled for a delivery to mr. Kevin Smith in Lagos, Nigeria. Due to unforseen circumstances, the Nigerian government revoked our operating license and we were forced to divert the parcel to our hub in Douala, Cameroon on june 29th.

Our local manager, mr. Kauni, informed mr. Smith about the situation, offering him full compensation for travel- and other expenses if he were to pick up the parcel in Douala. Mr. Smith then informed mr. Kauni that he would rather the package be send to our hub in Parakou, Benin. Mr. Kauni confirmed to mr. Smith that this would be possible (at not additional costs to him or you), on the condition mr. Smith would submit a request to that extent in video format. After receipt of the request video, the parcel was moved to our Parakou hub on July 3rd. Additionally, we received a formal letter of request to move the parcel to Parakou from mr. Smith on July 4th.

On July 5th, our operational manager in Parakou, mr. Ousauzo, requested (by email) confirmation from mr. Smith about some specifics of the parcel. On July 8th, mr. Akwoodi informed you about some apparent misunderstanind about the parcel. Mr. Smith was under the impression that the parcel was confiscated, but this was not the case. We were simply waiting for mr. Smith to respond to the message of July 5th. A reminder was send on July 9th, at which time you were also informed by mr. Akwoodi. On July 10th, mr. Kauni send out another reminder to mr. Smith.

Then, on July 11th at 14:00 local time, mr. Smith presented himself at the Parakou hub and retrieved his parcel. He was identified by the biometric images he had sent to us previously.

Taking into account the above, I am wondering why you are contemplating legal actions against our company. Apart from the problems in Nigeria (which we consider to be an act of god, without any grounds of legal action against us), we have been nothing but accomodating to the wishes of mr. Smith. After some (minor) miscommunications the parcel was delivered successfully.

However, customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us. If you feel that our service has been lacking, or if you have any suggestions about improving our service, please feel free to contact me.

kind regards,
Chris Bacconne
P-Log Corporate Legal Counsel

Cammy wrote:

Mr Bacconne

I see what you did there. Dear mr White - was that a joke? Either way, not happy Joan!

Fact is, Kevin Smith did not receive the parcel; it was an imposter that picked it up, and that happened because of poor cyber security at P-Log; in short, you got hacked, so Kevin says. I've cc'd him on this; he can tell you himself.

Cam*** W****

Chris wrote:

ear Mrs. W***,

Thank you for your email. I apologise for the typo in my previous email. It was not my intention to insult you.

As for the parcel. As I have indicated before: the parcel was released after biometric verification that the person receiving it was indeed the intended recipient. If mr. Smith claims not to have received the parcel that can mean only two things:

1. he was not the person in the biometric pictures he provided to us
2. he is lying

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

kind regards,

Chris Bacconne
P-log Corporate Legal Counsel

So far Kevin did not contact P-log directly.

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A brief conversation from last night about contacting P-Log:

Just a thought - how can you tell P-Log about the hacking and so on via Hangouts? They won't take you seriously.
That's true
So what are you going to do?
I don't know yet....
Well, find out!
What do you think i should tell them
It's not about what, it's about how,
You have to email them, and maybe talk to them.
And you can't ever, and I mean EVER, talk about your email being hacked.
Ok cammy
Send me their email address

I cc'd you on an email from them. Get it from there.
Don't ask me to hold your hand!
Ok

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic