SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here AgentSmith (if indeed that is your real name).

Read what you can, ask questions and have fun!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there! I'm new here. I've been replying to scammers on and off for a couple years now, but I finally decided to stick with my current bait, and it's going really well.
I figured now would be a great time to join. I tried to register once before, but experienced some technical difficulties. Thanks to the person who patiently assisted me over on twitter. Hopefully this is the start of an awesome experience here.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater and congratulations on reporting your first Mule!

Feel free to sign up for a mentor and get individualized help!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To all!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Nathan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys, it's been a while

I was last on this forum a couple of years ago, posted around a bit, and even managed to nab one piggie, but of course higher priorities like school and work came up and eventually I completely forgot this existed.

Now I just graduated, I'm glad to be back and to try to stick to a more consistent schedule Smile

Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back Nathan and congrats on the graduation!

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
JayV
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Everyone,

Just joined this past week and still slowly learning the super basics of scam baiting. Oddly enough, since I started scam baiting the amount of scam phone calls I get daily has decreased drastically. I found this forum from **DELETED NAME OF SCAMBAITING MONETIZER**** on youtube and I'm excited to see what happens with this all lol Very Happy
Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi JayV!

WElcome to the forum, and welcome to the fun. Glad to have you on board.

I like watching the **DELETED NAME OF SCAMBAITING MONETIZER**** video's too, but I did not realise he had mentioned this forum.

I hope you are baiting safely (not using your real life info/phone etc etc). If you haven't done so yet, I would recommend applying for a mentor. They will help you get things setup and help you start having some fun in no time. Check my sig for info.

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, bienvenidos, benvenuto, bienvenue, Willkommen, Welkom, добро пожаловать, and 欢迎 to all.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here JayV. While I don't know JayI, Jay, II, JayIII, or JayIV, I am a fan of some distant relation: Jay Z.

In all seriousness, there are a few differences between what you see from that Youtube Influencer and what you will see here.

Among them are these:
  • We don't deal with the IRS or Tech scammers here. In fact, we don't even discuss them ( IRS/Tech Support Scams -Why they're not discussed here
  • We don't burn lads. This means we don't tell them they have been baited. These bastards are successful enough, why educate them and make them better at what they do?
  • We don't monetize our baits. There is no cash baiting (illegal) and Premium memberships go toward the costs of hosting Eater and www.ScamWarners.com

None of this is said to say one is better than the other or any implication, whatsoever. It is just so any expectation you may have of Eater being similar will be dashed.

I do hope you look around and decide to stay, though.

Welcome to Eater.

"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
noyousendmeitunes
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, friendly keyboard vigilantes.

I'm working on a project with a friend that aims to automate a lot of the great work you're doing here. The goal is to train an AI to recognize what a scammer wants, and do exactly what this community does: promise to give them what they want and keep them on the hook as long as possible. The secondary goal is to make the correspondence as entertaining as possible to help the spread of the system.

The first challenge we've come across is that we are going to need a ton of data to train this thing. It's definitely going to take us a long time to get the system to a place where we feel that it can fool any scammers, so we're going to manually write to scammers.

So, how do we get in touch with as many scammers as possible? Also, are there any databases with scammers' first messages anywhere?

Thanks!
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater noyousendmeitunes. Sounds like you can help out here.

Make sure that you and your friend are baiting safely. That would include any AI interfaces.

Learning the modalities that the scammers throw on their victims is important and will take some time. Our forums are great for that as is good old fashion straight baiting.

One thing that I would stress is that you ensure that the person that you are turning your AI beast on is really a scammer. Don't just load in a bunch of email address and have your program spew loaded script based upon a few key words. If they are really scammers I would love to see how many responses you can get out of lad and how long you can string him along.

One of our members tried to find out how many times a lad would respond to "OK". If forgot the number and so I tried it, but unfortunately forgot how many times I got a lad to respond. They will respond. We had a member tell his lads that he was a penguin with an orange beak on the south pole looking for a mate. All he had to offer were some shiny rocks. The lads would still respond.

Please look at the postings at Scamwarners.com. Those scammers are begging to be beta testers.

Good luck and safe baiting.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater noyousendmeitunes!

I have no doubt your intentions are good. There have been attempts over the year to create "autobaiters." One anti-fraud safety organization even had an AI set up to exchange emails with lads, but it was shuttered after a few months.

I always have concerns with these and how information will be entered and the process to keep ITPs from being affected. How will this be done with your program?

It is important to note emailing lads is not the only thing done here. Mule information is passed to our sister site, bank accounts are reported to, literally (and I do mean literally) every bank in the world, sites are killed, not to mention teamwork and friendships are made here.

Please take a look around and stay awhile.

noyousendmeitunes
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bware419ers wrote:
Welcome to Eater noyousendmeitunes!

I always have concerns with these and how information will be entered and the process to keep ITPs from being affected. How will this be done with your program?

The idea is that the system will require a lot of user oversight. Each user will be able to customize their own "version" of the AI that will send emails on their behalf. Of course, there is no way to be certain that users won't use it on ITPs, but we will make sure to warn against it.
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's a lot of stuff requiring extremely careful attention if you get to the point of automation: not just the third party issue but also other things like ensuring users don't misuse the service you provide, dealing with problems related to sending bulk email/spam/mail abuse etc. Any of these could easily spiral out of control if not considered very carefully indeed.

However, while these issues are important and potentially very problematic, it seems to me these worries are premature if you're currently thinking about building a training corpus manually. instead it seems to me the biggest issue at the moment is avoiding falling foul of bulk mail problems (depending on the mail server, but very much risks TOS violations), and deciding what sort of responses to send.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome NYSMiT!

Very cool idea, with some things to consider (as my colleagues above have already pointed out).

For starting emails, Scamwarners.com has already been mentioned. There is also our Surplus forum, which gets new entries quite regularly.

Looking forward to seeing how your project will evolve. Please keep us updated.

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll definitely be interested in seeing what progress you make. Welcome (to all)!

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
BrokenVigilante
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Eaters! I'm new here (obviously) but I've been scambaiting from the time I received my first 419 email nearly 15 years ago. I honestly didn't even know it was called "scambaiting" or that there was a community of people who work to fight scammers as I have. I just knew from the moment I got my first email that I had to do whatever I could to deter these criminals and protect anyone I could. I currently have a couple lads on the hook and since I just learned that there is a community, I thought I would join it. The last year has been absolute hell for me and I thought this might be the distraction I NEED right now. Since I've been doing this all on my own I'm still trying to learn all the terminology used in the scambaiting community. I don't know how many posts I will create of my own but I will definitely share any interesting finds. I will be spending a LOT of time lurking around if anyone wants to message me I am always open to learn new things or just chat and make new friends. Anyway, nice to meet you all!

Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here. If you read some of the stickies, you'll find that a lot of terms are explained there. For the rest, just ask, we don't bite, we only hope the lads do. Laughing

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi BV

Cool that you are joining the club here! Perhaps you can teach us a trick or two. You see to have some experience under your belt.

Normally I'd suggest getting a mentor, but that might not be what you need Very Happy. However, you most certainly can if you'd want to. Check my signature.

Of course, feel free to ask questions in the help forum or via PM.

nandez
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all, been watching some scambaiters and figured Id try to do my part and help occupying these awful people. I don't have the skill to do full VM connection stuff but I am set up to do email and phone. Wish me luck and any tips are appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, and bait safe, that's most important. Read some stickies and sign up for a mentor, they can be of great help

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Padme

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nandez, welcome to eater. There's no reason you should need a VM (if you mean virtual machine) to bait 419 scammers. Just a gmail or yahoo or other email created with fake information will be sufficient. If you are baiting IRS/Tech support scammers please be aware we don't bait or discuss those scams here. You can get more information on why here.

Welcome to all of our new members. Remember, once you have at least one post, you can sign up for a mentor if you like, or just start posting. Lots of new lads available for baiting in the surplus letters forum

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Danieljames21
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I'm Daniel (not really)

I've spent a few time looking around and reading all the "important" threads. I have some time to spare so I thought I could just make scammers lose some of theirs. Wish me luck!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic