SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Following orders from a lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

13:03 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
That's good to know,
I love the sexy attitude tho...now where's your last destination??

13:06 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack,

Just got her message now,she at brussel airport where she said her flight leaves by 11:05 local time over there and arrives at 19:25 our local time

13:11 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Please remember that I don't leave in Cotonou as the distance would be too far for me to locate you,your last destination is supposed to be Lagos Nigeria.... So it can be easy coming to you there Kimmy any other place asides Lagos Nigeria don't go there

13:17 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed,

Good, please keep me updated about what's going on.

Jack

13:18 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Once you arrive at Cotonou, please take the next available flight coming down to Lagos Nigeria as I can't come down there yikes babe that's another country I don't even know there and I don't want you to be stranded again.... So once your plane hits Cotonou just let me know Cotonou is a very dangerous place for foreigners like you and me so better to come to Nigeria than Cotonou okay....please keep on keeping me posted till I have you in my arms.... And don't worry,there are better safari resorts,wildlife and exciting places here in Lagos Nigeria.... Plus five stars hotels too okay??

13:25 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack,

Okay I will....she said she had to fly to Cotonou because of the Nigeria visa thing was a bit difficult so when she gets there,she'd apply for the Nigeria visa so I want her to keep me posted too...so she don't get stranded too

13:30 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed,

What's the difficulty with a Nigerian visa? I thought you planned all this.

Jack

13:36 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack,

I was surprised too that she had to fly through Cotonou but she won't get stranded that I know

13:41 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed,

That's not an answer to my question and not any consolation at all. Again, what is the issue with the visa that you are talking about?

Jack

13:46 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack

Once you're coming to any country asides yours,one needs to get a visa to any foreign country to enter that's how it is

13:49 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed,

I'm aware of that but I thought you had this all covered and now there seems to be an issue. Fuck. You better fix this shit before it turns South

Jack

13:49 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Hey sweetheart, remember you're coming to a foreign land so please don't take matters into your hands as most people would want to take advantage of you,I'm not happy that you had to fly to Cotonou to get the visa because I am afraid of losing you,so once you get to Cotonou stay at the hotel pls don't start moving around you can then apply for the visa just like you said upon your arrival and start coming to Lagos....the plane will bring to Lagos international airport then I will come and see you alongside with my secretary don't get worked up please because already I'm tensed and nervous

13:53 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack

I told her all these before anything else I know once she get down she will contact me

14:12 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack,

This was the email I got from the supposed place Kimmy placed a reservation for

<forwarded email from pierre>

14:42 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed,

How did she send up there and what are you going to do about it?

Jack

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Last edited by Linoline on Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

16:51 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack,

I believe now she's on the plane; so I'll wait for her response back to me. Thank God she's agreed to come to Nigeria after a long time of convincing. Even if she comes to Cotonou, I'll persuade her to come to Lagos hence she'll obtain her entering visa to Nigeria; after all she's coming to see her ebony god.

No course for alarm okay??? Everything's under control.

Greed

So he thinks he can convince Kimmy.... Guess he didn't pay attention to her antics these past few weeks. What an idiot Laughing

19:45 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
My plane just arrived in Cotonou and I'm exhausted from the long flight.
Don't worry hottie, I won't stay in Cotonou long because I don't want to be in danger as you said. In a few minutes the private plane will leave to some place close to that fancy Safari resort that I booked. Did you get a message from the manager yet?
I asked in Brussels about the visa thing and they said it can take two weeks to get one, so they advised me to go to Benin so we can be together anyway. I didn't want to travel that far only to be sent away at the border control.
I withdrew some extra cash before I left to pay for the resort upon arrival. It's an all inclusive thing so food and drinks are all paid for as soon as I get there. I brought all the gifts and I took 50.000 pocket money with me so if we want to go to town to do some shopping or whatever, we can.
You don't have to bring anything except for your sexy self. Which reminds me, I gave you a pretty revealing picture of myself, I want to see yours as well. Don't be shy. I'll see you with even less on sin enough πŸ˜‰
I have to go. I'll contact you when I'm there. See you soon hottie 😘😘😘

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Take him down Linoline....make him pay! LOL I really dislike this arrogant lad.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From now on, Kimmy will be accommodated in a superb luxury resort where everything is superlative: accommodation, food, drinks, landscapes, people there, everything ... the idiot just needs to move his lazy ass and get to Kimmy. Right? Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

20:47 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Okay babe,
I ask again,where precisely are you currently??

On a f*cking plane of course you moron!

ETA

21:21 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed,

Ebony god? Your words or hers? She should've landed a few hours ago, did you hear from her since? What's going on? You promised to keep me updated.

Jack

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

- Greed to Pierre:
Quote:
Hello

Pierre (the resort manager):
Quote:
Good morning Dr. Evans!
I think something has happened to the rest of your message, because only the word "Hello" came to me.
Please resend the entire message.
Cheers,
Pierre

Greed to Pierre:
Quote:
Hello Mr Pierre,

I got a message from you earlier on,now Mr Pierre the lady in question,her last destination is supposed to be Lagos.... Please is there any way you can get her pass through the border??

Pierre to Greed... Kimmy is in CC. Laughing
Quote:
Dr. Evans, sir!
I do not know what you're talking about "her last detination" or about a trip to Lagos. Miss M. is our guest and has paid one of our luxury suites. She told me to take care of "her boyfriend coming from Lagos". I think it is about you and I understand from her that you are a businessman, so I sent that yesterday message confirming your reservation.

Please let me know about your intention to come here minimum 12 hours ahead, so I can do all the necessary arrangements.
Cheers,
Pierre

Greed:
Quote:
Can you send a private cab that would come and pick me up from Lagos??

Pierre to Greed... a little slapping.
Quote:
Sir,
No, I can not do that. All I can do is explained in my first message to you; I can arrange the transport from Parakou / Nikki to the Simba Safari Resort campus. I have no doubt that you can easy get from Lagos in Parakou because it is just a 400 km journey. Nothing special. We currently have American and European tourists coming from Lagos, so there is no problem. The more a Nigerian businessman will be able to reach Parakou much easier than European tourists, I'm right?

Cheers,
Pierre

===

08.50 - Greed to Pierre... as many of the lads, he wants to talk on the phone.
Quote:
Can I get your number

Pierre:
Quote:
Dr. Evans, sir,
As I have already explained to Miss M. yesterday, the isolated position of the Safari Resort (inside the national park) does not facilitate the usual phone conversations. Simply, if a tourist wishes to speak on his phone, I take him to one of our cars and send him with a driver up the main road to Tanguieta. Here, we use only radio stations (CBBs), PTT (walkie talkie) mobile stations and we have an Iridium SatPhone for emergency situations (animal-stricken tourists, cases of severe typhoid fever or malaria that we can not solve from the complex pharmacy, various accidents , etc.). We encourage email communication because in this way all the messages are kept in the electronic servers and can be easily consulted later on. This avoids possible complications related to poor understanding of terms or conditions.

Cheers,
Pierre

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe our little friend had a very good night. Though if you ask him he'd tell you otherwise Laughing

Sunday July 14
22:44 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack,

Yes she has landed and she said she was going to contact me soon as she gets to the capital... So I'm waiting to hear from her

22:46 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Hey

Please where are you currently??

23:03 Greed to KImmy wrote:
Baby that hotel you're heading for is full of fraudsters please once you get to there,just let me know okay....I wonder why you took matters into your own hands....please babe when you get to a safe place,just let me know

23:29 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
I'm in Penjari of course. And what's that talk about fraudsters? They are all really nice and helpful here. I took a private plane to Natitingou and from there a taxi to Tanguieta, where a resort van was waiting. I have a gorgeous suite here, but I'm really tired and going to get some sleep first. I hope you don't mind, but I didn't get a second room for you, we'll share mine. If you have a problem with that I'll just book another one for you. The resort is not fully booked. I heard there are more Europeans though, but I guess I'll see them tomorrow.
Mister sexy have you started packing your bag yet? I have an appetite for some hot chocolate and I'm going to trace the words on your chest with my lips. Get your hot butt over here!

23:47 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Glad you're safe now....now love it won't be hard coming down to Lagos tomorrow I tell you because its an hour or 2by land tho.... Plus if you can get to the airport over there get the ticket, it won't be hard coming to Lagos.. I really don't welcome the whole idea of you taking laws into your hands like that without telling me....if you had told me this earlier, I wouldn't let you stress yourself coming down to Cotonou.... We need to talk right now!!!

Monday July 15
0:04 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Lol if it's only 2 hours then get that sexy ass moving and come over. It's beautiful here. Don't make me stress myself more. I've been traveling for over thirteen hours already and I'm staying right here cause I don't have a visa for Nigeria.
I'll ask them to make your favourite dinner tomorrow, but you need to tell me what it is. Eat eggs hottie, it's good for potency I heard, or don't you need that and will you make me a happy girl anyway.
Where's that sexy picture anyways. Show me the goods The less clothes the better 😁😘

0:14 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Baby
We need to get this done,how many days are you planning on staying??

0:32 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Upon your arrival, apply for a transit visa this won't take days the highest it can take is a day or 2 and you get that immediately.....how do we do it, can you get an uber or go with a transport company?? I need to see you baby me coming down to Cotonou is somehow, you are there already you're smarter so you should know whatsup....

0:52 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack,

She has landed in the capital.... But that's not where she is supposed to be as her last destination is Lagos Nigeria... So I'm trying to see if she can come down here....by getting a tourist visa which would take about 24/48hrs to get....she sounds tired tho....so I better let her rest tomorrow we'll continue

5:54 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Still sleeping??

6:19 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Darling,

I'm pretty much aware of your trip down here has lasted over 13hours; still this wasn't what we planned okay?? I repeated this same whole thing for you in every of my mail that your last destination was "Lagos" and nothing more. I did say that anything asides that place shouldn't be boarded or entered into, but still I have a way out for you to come over to Lagos today if only you're indeed ready to have me in your arms.

You keep asking me for sexy pictures, ain't you yearning to see me in person rather than in pictures?? I'm craving to see you in person more than in pictures just so you know and I'm not ready to give up on you or come down there because that place is risky for both of us and I'll tell you why. As at last month, when I went to give a customer some deliveries, it happened that I was robbed off the entire money being paid for after which the delivery has been made.

I was bruised with series of beating. So sweetheart, if you really wanna see me today, I have a very good and swift plan that will surely get you to me in hours time if only you're ready to adhere😊.

Kisses

Greed

6:33 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
What's your precise location over there right now,I just need is your precise location and I'll have your coming to Lagos sorted out....what name did you use in checking in and what's your room number.... I'll try and see that you get to Lagos today without the visa and stress if that's what you're scared of....be truthful and accurate about these information

7:15 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Hi hottie, if that plan involves you packing your swimming gear then I'm in, but be warned, I hate those skintight speedo things. They have a few pools here and I'm definitely going for a swim today.

You keep taking about me coming to Lagos but that's just foolish. It takes weeks to get a visa and I paid for this place already.

Yes of course I want to see you in person, but the picture will be nice while waiting for that don't you agree? I sent you one and it made me all excited just thinking about your reaction when you would see it. Did you ever have sex in a pool? Sounds like fun being weightless. And every suite has a private pool here. I believe mine is called Hemingway but I'm not sure.

So here's the plan. I'm going to get naked and in the shower where you will join me 😜 oh wait, that'll be when you're here. For now I'm getting a shower and find the breakfast buffet. Your plan for today is:

1. Pack your bag
2. Send me a sexy picture
3. Get your gorgeous ass over here
4. Have a good time

See, I can make some very good plans. 😘

7:26 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Where's your current location now?

7:31 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Pendjari baby. In the beautiful nature. Mister Pierre said he had sent the details to you so you can work it all out with him.

Until then, gimme that sexy ass on a picture.
😘

7:30 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Hey,

I can't come down to that side you currently are,I don't even have the tfare for that,my plan was to get you a cab that would convey you to Lagos ASAP...... You don't have to stress yourself.... Just get into the fucking car!! Here's the plan if I get in touch with the private car company, I'd need you to be online as possible for easy communication so we both don't get stranded.

7:35 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
I'm not going to get in any fucking car. If there will be any fucking done it will be right here, where I am. If I'm leaving this resort it will be to do shopping or go home.
I will pay you back what you spend on traveling, just get over here and don't forget the sexy butt picture.

Xxx

7:42 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Let's not make this any worse,its easier for you to get a cab that would convey you down to Lagos without any hitch I tell you, seems like you don't want to come over to Lagos, yikes this wasnt our initial agreement I never asked you to go down to Cotonou I'm trying to make everything easier even without the visa....I'm not willing to risk my life to get my ass whopped hence you don't want to look for a cab that would bring down to Lagos even without a visa,have it your way then I won't send any picture till you agree to get a car....oh come on babe let's be logical here

7:44 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack,

I need you to come into this matter cause Kimmy is trying to be stubborn.

Laughing

7:48 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack,

I was wondering, the same way you got her a ticket to Paris,is it possible for you to get a ticket to Lagos as well??

7:49 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
No one has contacted me...

7:53 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Crossing a border without a visa doesn't seem to be very logical Mr hot. Lest be reasonable. I know this wasn't the plan but it's the best I could do on such a short term. I thought you would appreciate the surprise. It's very luxurious and it wasn't cheap so I'm not just going to throw it away.
I have all the gifts and money for you in mister Pierre's safe. I'll ask him to contact you again and give me all the details as well so I can give it to you if you don't receive his message.
And for the as whopping, that sounds like fun, but not too hard please 😁

8:04 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Thought you said you were going to get a visa upon arrival, now this kind of surprise I don't like it truth be told....I appreciate your efforts but now this isn't what I want for us,ask around I know you to be a smart ass....you're smarter than this look for a cab....I know people that uses the cabs over there to come down to Lagos the drivers there bribes them at the border its something you both can have a mutual understanding on.....Kimmy its not about Mr Pierre contacting me its about you now.....why can't you ask that same Mr Pierre for help on how to get Lagos I'm trying to make sure you get to Lagos before the end of today,if its luxury you want,there are tons of places in Lagos that's far better than that side you are,I beat my chest to that,if you want wild life,the hotel I booked already for us can take us there,shopping malls are plenty here if you're there,ask Mr Pierre how you can get your way to Lagos today its just hours here.....plus I'm waiting already for you here in Lagos.... The hotel I had planned for us is mainly just for white people... Think this through now

8:07 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed

She arranged her tickets herself. I never arranged a ticket to Paris for her, so I don't know what you're talking about.

Jack

8:14 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Look for a way out of Cotonou I will come to wherever you are so far as you're in Lagos

8:25 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Yikes I'm worked up already...... I couldn't get a good sleep because of my love.....baby you're smarter than this get yourself out of Cotonou

8:40 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
What part of NO do you not understand? I'm in Penjari, it's beautiful and I love it here. I'm not crossing the border illegaly. You sound like Benny when you talk like this.
I just had a gorgeous breakfast. It's so extravagant. The fruits taste much sweeter here than at home and there are kinds we don't even have. There's a group of european girls that are up for a good time, if you know what I mean, so I believe you can bring a friend or two so you don't have to travel alone. I'll book another suite for them if you want, just let me know.

8:51 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
So its either you cross that border today or you fly back to Netherlands today and go through the normal process I'd wait for you

8:47 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Look babe I'd rather you travel back to Netherlands today, apply for the Nigeria visa which takes 2weeks as you have confirmed that,if you can apply for that I'd wait instead......but as for me coming down there I'm not coming that's the truth in black and white

8:50 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Fine, suit for yourself. I'm not going back home anytime soon and if I go back home without having see you I will not come back.
Why are you being so immensely stubborn. I thought we would be together today and have a really good time. I've never been with a man like you and I had my hopes up to have many nights and days of pleasure together. Guess I'm the fool again.

9:00 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Baby this ain't my fault you know just go back for your own safety.....I love you truth be told,but I can't risk that love,since you're not going back anytime soon,equally go to the embassy and ask for a tourist visa which take just 24 to 48hrs to get what's the big deal Kimmy if you love me like you say,now is the time to prove it..

9:11 wrote:
Besides you said you were going to apply for the visa upon arrival why then are you changing your words....I've not known you to be someone that doesn't keep to her own words......baby tourist visa takes just 24-48hrs....just tell them at the embassy how many days you'd love to spend in Nigeria they would issue it to you immediately since you're coming for tourism

9:34 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
I know what I said. The Beninoise visa could be obtained on arrival. The Nigerian one could take a few weeks and I'm not waiting for that. I seriously don't see why you couldn't just come down here. I heard that NIgerians don't even need a visa to enter Benin and it's just 2 hours like you said, so you could've been here already instead of complaining all the time.
I'm going for a swim.

Last edited by Linoline on Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

9:59 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Then get the beninoise visa now,that way you wont have to be worried about coming down to Nigeria because it's free access after you've gotten it....you can then come without visa.....any where you are in Lagos as far as its out of Cotonou I'll come get you .....I can't leave my mother as she's terribly sick that's why I asked you get that visa please..... See her as your own mother too....I see a future with you already...try and understand

10:09 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
You have a sister, she can take care of her for a few days. Again I'M NOT LEAVING THIS RESORT!!! Stop whining like a little kid. If we decide there's a future for us we'll see about another visit to meet the inlaws, but that's not for now. This trip is about pleasure and I'm ready for it. I can tell you African men look yummie.
Oh and another thing... Butt picuture! you forgot about it.😘

Attached was a bikini picture with written on it "Join me I'm WET"

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

10:42 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
My sister is not around, she left for the village before you arrived...you're tempting me

10:48 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Okay how long will you be staying there plus if you really want me to come,snap with the gifts you bought for me in your room just to be sure that you arent pulling my legs plus I need that as evidence that I'm going on a business trip to pick up somethings.....now its up to you

10:52 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
I'm not sending you any more pictures. Besides, everything is stored in mr. Pierre's safe and I'm not in the mood to pick it all up, make pictures and bring it back if you're only acting like a child. You didn't even send me your sexy picture, or are you afraid because you're not as royally endowed as you claim to be? I'm going back into the pool where you can join me if you want. Be quick, the water is nice. Did I tell you all the suites have a private pool? We can do some skinny dipping without anybody complaining about it. Unless you don't want to see me naked of course.

10:59 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
No gifts picture then I'm not coming over

11:00 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
I got something for you....do you like red or white??

11:01 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Thought you were not coming. Don't worry I will come anyway. There are other guys around to take care of me if you don't want to and I'll pick one that's royally endowed. A girl has to take matters into her own hands apparently. Good luck with your mother

11:04 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Where are you coming to?

11:07 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Coming in the pleasurable way. Preferably on your face, but looks like I can't be picky

11:16 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Laughs

How about I come along with my secretary alongside my friend we meet at an eatery,then once we're done with the cosmetics stuffs,you give my sc
Secretary the gifts you bought and then I and my friend follow you back to the resort??

11:29 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack

Okay I'm trying to get her come down to Lagos but she's a bit stubborn about leaving the resort she paid for

11:31 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed,

Then what the fuck is your problem? Go there to meet her and get the money. I intercepted a message from her to one of her friends saying and I quote "ebony god is scared of woman". What the fuck is that about?

Jack

11:32 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
If you really wanted to see me,you'd just find a way but its all cool....guess I'm just the unlucky one here with love thing its all okay

11:40 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Don't worry I will come

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

12:01 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
I love that idea. They have the most nicest place here at the resort with all kinds of luxury foods that I don't even know what they are called. I'll ask mr. Pierre if they can organize some kind of barbecue if you like that. I can book another suite for your secretary so she can stay the night as well and leave the next day or stay longer if she likes, doesn't really matter. Just give mister Pierre the details of who will come with you and don't forget to send me that SEXY PICTURE!

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
"ebony god is scared of woman".

Oh that is so familiar from last year's attempt to safari him! Word on the street is he is impotent.......just saying.
He is so confident in his own "talents" that he will wear Kimmy down.....I have more faith in her ability to adapt!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

20:30 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack

I got your message but right now there's nothing I can do as my mother is critically Ill and needs the attention she can possibly get..

20:37 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Hey

I can't make it there again....my mother's condition is really really getting worse she needs all the attention she can possibly get

20:55 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
That's a shame hottie. I had some wild plans in mind for us. ***** some very NSFW, detailed descriptive word porn ***** I had some more plans for us but if you're just afraid of women, why didn't you tell me that before I flew all the way out here?

21:00 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Yikes sweetie I'm not afraid of women.....my mum is just the one here....African men can never be afraid of anything let alone women

21:08 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Get a nurse for her or ask that nephew of yours to take care of her for a while. I need a man here and if it's not you I'm pretty sure there are a few willing to take your place. If you know how to handle a woman then show it to me

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am really & deeply worried about the health of the relatives of these lads... they get sick and even die in extremely inappropriate moments. Laughing Laughing Laughing

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Ain't that the truth?

LOL
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Birlic, didn't his mother die last year when Edna tried to lure Austin and his buddy to the safari camp? He had to disappear and bury her in a remote village.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Yeap, exactly! Laughing Laughing Laughing

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline has kept the Dr. busy with her hot young lady and his attention has been focused on her. However, he is also courting a rich widow for big money too. (Don't tell Kimberly but her man is not faithful)

The Dr. runs an orphanage and wants big money to put on a new kitchen wing. The widow "Jayne" asked for sketches so she could see where her money would go. After two weeks of apologies he sends a sketch of a broken kitchen instead.

Guess he needs to be straightened out here. I do believe the real issue is his attention is focused on Linoline's pics and teasing!

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked I'm shocked. He's not faithful? Laughing

Monday July 15
21:50 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed,

I intercepted a message from Kimmy to one of her friends saying that her ebony god is probably gay and afraid of woman. What the fuck is going on here. Why don't you just take care of business, shag the girl brainless and take off with her money? What have we been working towards all this time? Or are you seriously scared of a girl?

Jack

22:02 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack,

No I'm not afraid at all....but first thing first my mother is terribly sick.....

22:05 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed,

Fucking excuses. You have a son, can't he take care of her? Are you planning to go on a 4 week vacation or is it just to there and back again to fuck a girl and take her money? You can be back in one or two days. I don't see the problem.

Jack

22:23 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Resend last message pls

22:49 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
I said that there are other men that are willing to take your place but if you're a real men you should show it. Where are you? Why is this taking so long?

Tuesday July 16
6:30 wrote:
My lady,

Why can't you just apply for a tourist visa coming down too Nigeria?? That doesn't take so long to get anyways. So why being so reluctant if you can just get it and come over here. I could show you a lot of places where we can enjoy ourselves in Lagos; wild life, luxurious hotel and sublime dishes.

Remember this wasn't our initial agreement for you to meet me in Cotonou, so why acting as if it was what we planned and I'm the bad guy for not coming over?? If there are other men willing to take my place, then it's your choice. After all, your main trip to my country was to buy some cosmetics from me and enjoy yourself that's all. You still have the whole of this week to get the tourist visa to Nigeria; so if truly you wanted to see me and do some nasty things with me, You won't hesitate to apply for that visa.

I told you Cotonou (Benin) as whole is dangerous or didn't read my previous mail about me being robbed off?? Maybe you don't actually care about my well being and safety; all you're after is to do nasty things with me and get me to bang you in the pool. If you are with so much cash as you said, why is it hard for you to apply for the visa and come over?? I guess i was just being tricked after all; I have a sick mother in the hospital to take care of. So if you don't I need to give her the best attention a son would ever give to his mother.

Had it been you came to Lagos, I would have begged my sister to stay with her while I come spend some few days with you. So once you're showing serious sign of coming here, contact me, if not, I wouldn't respond to any of your mails again.

6:48 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
When you come down,I promise you a very hot sex with any kind of position,and if you're the kind that likes two some,I could arrange for that....by the way what's your favourite sex position??? And have you ever had multiple orgasms?

6:55 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Yesterday you promised to come over and now you say you don't. If Benin is so extremely dangerous how do you expect a girl to travel alone with 50.000 on her and a shitload of expensive gifts? That way I'll just be screaming "Rob me". NO.

If you can get your sister to take care of your mother for a few days if I would be in Lagos, it's no problem to have her take care of her while you come to pendjari for a few days.

Come only for a short visit and I said, if we get along well I'll make arrangements to come back in September. I'll have enough time to arrange for a visa then. Right now it takes weeks to get one so it's impossible for now.

Lol. I've never been with two men at the same time before, are you sure you want to share? And no, Benny wasn't one to deliver properly. Are you? I had a dream about you. It was hot. 😘

7:50 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
How about I send my secretary to come pick you up with an official?? Will you go with her?

8:16 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
I don't even know her. Does she have a dick πŸ˜‹? I want you here.
Like you said yesterday, we can meet at an eatery in a town closeby if you prefer. Your secretary can stay with your mother.

7:19 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Lady,

There's a difference between you flying all the way from Netherlands to Benin as a foreigner without showing that you had loads of cash and expensive gifts on you and I going to Benin with the package to deliver and being robbed in the cab.

Right now my sister is in school and there's no way she would leave school because they're having exams......look I know that you can come if you really wanted to come there's nothing that would happen trust me on that.....yikes baby you have trusted me this far,why don't you do the same now....now here's any idea get a cab that would bring you to Lagos today,I could give you a cab man number I trust that can bring you over because you don't need a visa,he will bring you,if you still want to go back today,he can still take you back which I know you will not go no after the hot sex.....this one you have my word on it,or are the lady that scared of handling me yet alone take on two men??......just get a private cab that can bring you today, I will reason with him so that he can still take you back today or tomorrow??.....start coming already

7:46 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Then it's no use me coming to Lagos if you won't have time because of your sisters exams. I'm not coming there anyway because I am not going to cross the border illegally without a visa. I'm staying right here in this resort. Or maybe in the closeby city for some shopping and a manicure.
Send that cab driver for yourself or forget about it. Just know that if you don't meet me, I'm not coming back again for you.
The pool is waiting and Michel is going to rub my back with suntan lotion. It could've been your hands on me but you know what they say. When you snooze you lose.

8:22 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
I had actually want to surprise you when you come over.....it sounds weird but I wanted to show you off,and probably ask you If you would be my girl in front of everyone but girls when they don't know when a real guy is planning something nice they tend to ruin everything.... If you can't come then don't bother guess I'm the unlucky one here with love,another real lady would come around that I know

8:40 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Ok best of luck with her.

9:07 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed

Explain. Why am I intercepting messages from Kimmy telling her friend she had a nice rubdown from a chocolate man from Benin and thinks gold would look so stunning on him?
What the fuck is going on here? Did you turn gay suddenly?

Jack

I believe the reason dr. Greed doesn't want to travel is because he has been using someone else for pictures and video's and that's biting him in the ass right now. They thougth they could get Kimmy to come to them, take the money and gifts and hop her on the next plane back maybe. (I really don't want to know what other plans they might've had for a young girl, but I have some ideas). Birlic also has a theory about who is who here, so today it was time to give the lad an escape route. I hope he takes it.

12:42 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
I've been thinking all morning about what could possibly be wrong and I seriously don’t understand why you keep bringing up all kinds of excuses why not to meet me. You know, I find it hard to believe that you are the man from the pictures and video’s that you’ve sent me, because you are supposed to be Austin’s uncle, but you’re hardly any older than him and in the way you write I feel like I’m talking to a much more matured man than wat I’ve seen.

It is clear to me that the one I’m talking to and the man I’m attracted to is NOT the same man as you’ve shown me in the pictures, so please tell me the truth. I know that you are shy because you told me, but please don’t be self-conscious about this. I don’t mind your age. If you’re older that only means you have even more experience and will give me the promise of unforgettable pleasure. I’ve always been more attracted to men that are more matured and know how to deal with woman.

Your character and kind words are what made me fall for you, so now let’s leave the crap behind and be honest with me. Don’t be shy to be with me, because I know a man like you, whatever you may look like can give me unforgettable pleasure and we can have amazing nights together. I’m not judgmental like that and I will not judge you for your looks, because it doesn’t really matter at all, well, maybe only if you would have a weird bent dick. Lol.

I traveled half the world with the promise of good sex and to know a real potent African man, not just for any young boy. If that’s what I wanted, I would’ve pursued Sebastian or Austin. They are cute but obviously too young and inexperienced. Please just meet me here to spend time together and with the money I brought for you I believe I can really help you get your business off the ground. I might even come back in September to spend more time together.

If you don’t want to come, just know that I’m not moving an inch. I’m spending my vacation right here in Pendjari and I’m pretty sure that Michel will be more than happy to receive those gifts that I bought for you and share it with his nice colleagues.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OH YES WE'VE GOT HIM!!!

13:14 Can I be honest with you??
13:27 Please stay online with me we need to talk
13:28 Yes please
13:29 Ok, I'm online
13:35 Okay I do not where to start from but however it may sound,I am sorry that it came this far
13:52 lol. You're speaking in riddles. Just start at the beginning ok?
14:01 Now the truth in a nutshell is that I happen not to be the actual Dr Greed... Although its a long story but I will cut it short, now when his nephew gave him your contact, he sent you some messages with my phone because his got bad.
When he travelled for a new business proposal, that was when you sent your picture for him I kinda liked you and I decided to act like I was the one; in a nutshell, I was acting like Dr Greed... To cut the long story short,the real Dr Greed came in a few days ago,when he found out that we had already gone far ,he was sad that his friend could actually do this to him,his quite older than me with everything, he's like a mentor to me, but just that he is not quite built like me...so I guess I was carried away by your beauty....I told him you came down to see him and he was sad and at the same time happy that you were around but he wasn't going to come see you not until I told you the Truth.... Of which I'm very sorry I acted like I was the real Dr Greed.... Now all the good things you bought in my name please give it to the rightful owner as I am not the rightful owner.....I didn't want to come see you,because my mum is really sick,and I acted like I was the real Dr Greed.... My conscience won't allow me do that...if you want to meet him,he is willing to come down to see you,he's really crazy about you,i hope you guys have some crazy and massive fun together.......I've realized with this few times I've spent with you, that one doesnt get what he truly wants all the time....I hope he sees you soon plus we all hope you'd come back...I learnt from this too that no matter what happens,what's truly yours,is truly yours....I could send you your man's picture

14:06 lol, that's actually quite funny to be honest, but I don't even know who I've been talking to then. You could've just told me you know. So when have I been talking with a fake dr. Greed? I guess not very much right? Now I'm curious to know your name. And the pictures you showed me were from you mr. Fake dr.Greed?
This is a bit confusing. I like to see the real dr. Greed now please and tell me who I'm talking to from now on. The real one or the fake one?

14:08 Although he might appear to be younger,but he's quite older than me that's how African men are....once again I'm sorry for everything
14:15 So can you please show me who he is? And who is the one that wanted to meet me you or the real dr. Greedor both? I've been talking to the real dr. Greedmost of the time right? I'm not angry, just a bit confused, but glad that you're being honest with me now
14:20 You have been talking with my friend silly..I guess he was carried away by your beauty that I can pardon him for,the pictures you got were his.....right now you are talking to the real Dr Greed.where do we start from now
14:27 Okay do we start from now
14:32 So what did I miss with all your chats....can you send your pictures please??

14:38 I heard you got somethings for me is that true??
14:41 You're not that old at all. Be honest, what's your age? I don't know what you missed because I don't know exactly when your friend started messaging me, but maybe you can ask him for the pictures and messages that I sent him and you'll be up to speed.
Yes I did bring a few gifts for you, or your friend... damn I'm confused now.... lol

14:45 Okay to be honest Lady Kimmy, I'm 30....oh that's so thoughtful of you,but why dis you bring those gifts and what are they,are much,can they be listed??......if I was to come,where will I meet you? Laughs now I see why my friend couldn't stop chatting with you
14:54 Seriously? Only 30? Your friend said you're old. I got an Iphone and a Samsung phone, a gold Rolex wrist watch. You asked me for a PS4, but it's too big so I brought 2000,- instead so you can buy one yourself. Or maybe give it to your friend, were you the one to request that or did he? He's a funny guy. I also bought 2 apple laptops. One for you and one for your secretary.
I'd really like to meet you. I'm in the safari resort in Pendjari right now and everything is paid for. I have a luxury suite here and you can bring a friend if you want, there are more European girls here that are in for some fun times with a nice African man. You want me to book you your own suite or do you want to share mine? I'll ask mister Pierre to send you the details. He's the manager of the resort. I'll just tell him you lost the messages and he needs to resend it to you.

14:48 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack,

Laughs relax I got this....you don't need to remind of the plan....all I'm after is to get the money and give your share

Greed

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

15:13 Wow that's nice and thoughtful, like you guys really know my taste......concerning the suite thing,I would decide on that....besides you know I'm into cosmetics, thanks for getting the laptops especially....I'm grateful.... Plus you said you wanted to get some cosmetics, hmmm that reminds me,you wont be getting the products immediately because it will take days to get them(I hope you aren't upset with that) told my secretary about you,we joined our heads together to check out some few products for you,roughly like $20,000 would be enough to get them across to you when I come visit you....thanks for the gifts any ways I am grateful
15:14 Once again please ask whoever that's in charge to get me the details I would need
15:20 Oh that's ok. As I said earlier, the cosmetics aren't my main concern anymore. I am more interested in spending some quality time with a real man than doing some shopping, but maybe you can bring some samples or brochures and if you have any special products I can place an order and you can send it to my home later when you have it available. I brought enough cash with me so I can pay you in advance.
Anyway, I attached some pictures that I sent to you, or your friend earlier and I really hope you can send me a sexy picture of yourself as well so I will have a taste of whats coming for me 😘 I'm a little embarrassed as it is that I sent them unknowingly to your friend instead of you.

Meanwhile mr. Pierre sent the confirmation message again to our lad

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's too reluctant about pictures so it looks like we still don't have the real dr.Greed, but it might be someone he trusts enough to take care of business.

15:32 Sorry mam that way,do I get you the contact of my secretary?
15:37 No need to call me mam, that's so formal. I'm on a vacation. That's no time to talk to a secretary, I'm talking to mr. bigboss now right? You wanted to meet me here, so I'm sure you can bring brochures or samples right?
Did you get the message from mr.Pierre? And did you forget about sending me your sexy picture? πŸ˜‰

15:52 Okay dear,
I will take that as a compliment, is there anyway I can get to video you now??

15:53 You can send a video to my email of course
15:55 Start with yours first,remember ladies first
16:07 You really need to ask your friend to send you all my messages. My parents don't know where I am and if I'm careful they won't find out, but Jack, our IT guy, I swear to you, the asshole logs almost everything I do online, so I'm sorry but I can't or they'll lock me up for life when I get back

16:11 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed,

do you remember our deal? 2% more for me now. You know when she sends videos I have to report, I can't make exceptions for that. My system flags anytime certain words or phrases show up, so mind your step or I'll make sure to report and she'll be out of there before you can say "slap my ass and call me hannah".
MIND YOUR STEP! NO CALLS, NO VIDEO'S.

Jack

16:14 Then I guess most girls have Snapchat, Send one picture of yourself
16:18 I don't have it. That creep traces literally everything.
And hey, no fair, I just sent you three of mine and you didn't send me any yet

16:25 Final one,send me a picture of yourself now of what you're doing
16:26 Okay. But you'll have to send me one back now, and make it sexy😘 (picture attachted of Kimmy in a bikini in a swimming pool)
16:38 Laughs that's nice, do you have a bed with my name on it??
16:39 Lol, I don't know. Show me what you have to offer a girl πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜
16:51 I still haven't gotten the message from anybody
16:52 I just forwarded it to you
17:36 How long will you be staying??
17:41 Just a few days, so it's up to you to decide if you want me or not.

18:24 Greed to Jack wrote:
jack,

I wonder why shes not coming down to Lagos?

18:25 Jack to Greed wrote:
Evans

I wonder why you don't take action and get the money.

Jack

18:36 Steph to Benny wrote:
Hey

19:19 Benny to Steph wrote:
Ho!

19:30 Greed to Jack wrote:
I need a video from her

19:32 Steph to Benny wrote:
How're you??

19:32 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed,

I have been clear about this right from the start. It's not happening.

Jack

20:40 Look how beautiful it is here. We've been on a safari earlier today and it's so amazing.
You know, you can bring someone along if you want to. I told this to your friend I think but I don't know if I said it to you as well. Bring a friend, or your father if you want me to meet him, or maybe an uncle, business partner, whatever you feel comfortable with. I will pay for another suite, there are still some available.
😘

Attached were 4 pictures of my character on safari. With african safari guides, with an elephant (yes they are in pendjari, I confirmed that), in a safari van, looking out over the nature.

21:37 Benny to Steph wrote:
Fine babe, who have you been fucking lately?

21:39 Steph to Benny wrote:
Laughs

Like you really care....stay online and let's chat nasty

21:42 Benny to Steph wrote:
Then show me a nasty picture first hottie, I don't want to be wasting my time for nothing

I was surprised that Steph emtered the scene again, but I think the purpose might be to see if Kimmy is really in Africa. Benny will make some mentions about her being away.

Last edited by Linoline on Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found a short video of my character dancing at an outside party at night. I was thinking to send it if the lad kept insisting, but Birlic had a better idea. If Kimmy would budge, he would know he can manipulate her, so Jack should be the one to send it to him.

22:53 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed,

You fucking moron. I thought you had this all under control. Look at this. Just now I intercepted a video Kimmy sent to her girlfriend at home. She said there's a big party this night and there are a lot of attractive men. Are you some impotent imbecile? Do you want us to lose this opportunity? My god, I can't believe I trusted this job to be done by a gay man that's afraid of woman. Tell me the truth of what's going on exactly you dickless asswipe.
If you can't deliver what you promised I'll make sure Kimmy will receive all your messages to me and she will never know I was involved. I will cut off all contact between you and her and bring her home.
Greed, I'm really pissed now, you owe me a serious explanation.

Jack

oblated
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Twosome" ?
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Greed has been pretty quiet today, but I'm feeding him information through my various characters. And I'm sorry in advance for a lot of NSFW. Benny is really nasty. I hate him. Laughing

Tuesday July 16
22:47 Steph to Benny wrote:
I'll do that but only some terms and conditions

23:37 Benny to Steph wrote:
You're too difficult. Unlike that bitch I had the other day in Paris, she's easy. A shopping trip and nice lingerie, a few drinks... Ok, with a little pill in it to keep her quiet, and that was all it took for a night of fun. She's not around to play though. Do I really need to walk through your minefield of terms and conditions or are you up for some fun?

Wednesday July 17
4:12 Steph to Benny wrote:
Of cause I'm in for some fun...I wonder if you're just scared of me or not on what you're gonna see because you can't handle it😊 I get that alot hun....which do you want; the butt pic or boobs,or the two...now before I send anything across to you,I'd have to charge $300 that's the least I give for that you only get it today when you agree to send the money today too that's how I roll it payment before service...and oh are you in for some kind of live video chat I wanna see what you're made of down there ,or are you scared already?? Yeah I know I might appear to be a bit expensive, you should know that expensive things aren't really for everyoneπŸ˜‰ ready to send the money I give you some enticing pictures

4:39 Steph, lowering the price, to Benny wrote:
Or possibly $200 bucks for some hot nude pics so which ever one,pick one 200 or 300$ i give you my details and you send it today and get the nude picsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜kisses hun I hope you can make me cum

7:11 Benny to Steph wrote:
I don't like your conditions. I'll just wait till that bitch who was with me in Paris is back. Heard she's there again with her friends aunt. At least that girl doesn't give me a shitload of conditions before she gets naked. She's easily convinced to fuck. Or I'll go see Tasha again. For 200 she lets me ride her hard for an hour including a blow job.
Maybe you can convince me but send me some damn good samples first

10:07 Steph to Benny wrote:
No way Benny if I don't get the 200 bucks I can't send anything.... Plus I could even do a webcam thingy I watch you cum on the screen

10:26 Steph to Benny wrote:
I heard white guys likes black girls so if you're really ready,I can give you the details and you can send it via western Union or money Gram its up to you handsome

11:46 Steph to Benny wrote:
Or maybe a $100??

Is someone desperate and trying to get money for a trip here?

12:40 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed,

What the hell is going on? While you are sitting on your ass doing nothing you're letting our opportunity slide. I intercepted a message from Kimmy to her girlfriend saying, and I quote:

"We had such a wild night. There was such a fun party for ask the guests and staff and we danced all night. There was food and booze and the men are so amazing. One of them went back to my suite and gave me the hottest sex I've ever had. Seriously, African men are the best. He fucked me all night. It doesn't really matter that much that my dark Adonis doesn't show up, a Rolex would look equally beautiful on Michel. How are you and how is Suzan? We'll go out for drinks as soon as I'm back. Kiss kiss."

Let this go on for another day and we'll lose everything. All our efforts will be in vain. Fuck Greed, are you some impotent gay? What the hell is wrong with you.

Jack

14:13 Benny to Steph wrote:
Ho's on sale. Ho's on sale! If you give discounts that easily I'm not all that convinced about the quality and I really need to see something first.
My bitch Kim, she's quality. Last I heard is that she withdrew a shitload of money and went to Paris or Brussels or whatever. I haven been able to find her and I could really use s good fuck. She's better than Tasha. Fierce, passionate, obedient and naughty. The perfect combination. So you think you have all that in you?

14:18 Steph to Benny wrote:
Yeah I do I was only giving you the discount i was thinking you were poor so I decided to come down a lil bit to your level....if you aren't,send the dope(money) 200bucks or nothing honey.....as far I know,I'm better than whoever Kim and tasha might be...that a guaranty

14:19 Benny to Steph wrote:
Samples then. Show me the goods

14:23 Steph to Benny wrote:
😊 trust me honey until I get the control number, you won't get anything..... Do you have Skype or any means of video whatever, I wanna see you cum

14:32 Hey there here is the deal,are you in or not??
14:57 What deal are you taking about and am I in our not for what? If you're taking in riddles I don't know what you mean
15:36 You still want me to come over?
15:42 Yes of course silly 😘

16:14 Benny to Steph wrote:
Trust me hottie, if you want a show you gotta pay. Ain't nothing free but sunshine or a handjob.

18:31 Steph to Benny wrote:
What's the way forward.....the 200$ bucks or nothing babyπŸ˜‰ ready I tell you how to pay

18:38 Benny to Steph wrote:
I get 200 so you can watch me cum on cam? You got yourselves a deal babe. Are you going to rub one out on that view? Send the money to Benny P***** in W****** Netherlands and name the time tomorrow after I received it. I'm not too difficult babe you can pay me with your nudes as well, but make em worth my time.
Got some business to do now. I heard my bitch is on safari shagging some n*gg*. Gotta convince her to come back home. Banging that bitch is better than giving myself a handjob on cam. Even your nudes won't be as good as her tight pussy.

18:45 Steph to Benny wrote:
No the deal here is for you to send me the $200 so I can watch you cum on cam its either you send the money tomorrow or nothing.... When you agree to send it,I tell you the time for the video

18:50 Benny to Steph wrote:
Fucking crazy assed bitch. I can jerk off without you watching any time, why would I want to pay for an audience. You're really one crazy hooker

19:20 Are you going to keep teasing me? πŸ˜‰ Attached was an inviting voice message asking dr. Greed to come over and play.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr. E has sent the rich widow a new sketch, obviously by the same hand, of the new kitchen. I am wondering how you cook meals for over 100 kids there multiple times a day, but whatever. He says he can get the entire kitchen for $3000. Somehow I doubt it............

The interesting thing I find is that the more certain he is of getting Linoline's character's money, the less attention he pays to the widow. I am wondering if he is giving up on her as he is now writing more to the old widow. Perhaps her insistence on him joining her at the safari camp have caused permanent impotence???

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic