SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chicken Man 2: Triple Safari: Togo, Mali. Guinea

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bertje

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was received by Sexy Pic this afternoon.

Video 1

Video 2

The instructions were:
Quote:
Please provide a Video with your full name as stated in the Transaction and the Security Phrase "If you're going through hell, keep going". You must send the Authentication Video as a reply to this email. Be sure to mention the TransactionID in the subject line.

Surely, those can only be understood as requesting the name and phrase to be spoken, not written. A re-do is in order.

That will be tomorrow. On Sunday, there is no staff at the Video Analasys department.

He's smiling, so I guess he's still having fun...we should do better Very Happy

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Bertje

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sexy Pic login confirms he is already in Atakpamé.

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad continues to deny he lied to people about soliciting travel funds under false pretenses. Francis has just told him either he comes clean in a video apology, or he will take the delivery matter to the committee to vote on tonight.

Francis wrote

Quote:
Why are you lying to me again? I read through your message and it does not coincide with the exchange of messages sent to me by Mr. S*****. You had best explain this as my patience is at an end. I gave you a chance to explain but your explanation is a lie. I will provide you one more opportunity here.

The fact remains whether or not you were to receive money from either Mr. S***** or his Imam, regardless of the amount, regardless of whether it was a loan or a gift, you solicited funds from these fine gentlemen and led them to believe that you were using the funds to travel to specifically to Casablanca. This continued after you arrived in Lome and had no intention whatsoever of going to Morocco. Despite Mr S***** saying he needed money for medical expenses, you still were willing to take his money under false pretenses. You don't think that is wrong? You don't think the lie and deception is something to be ashamed of? As a matter of fact, you perpetuated this lie and deception even yesterday afternoon when you wrote
If you want me to still have the money to travel to Casablanca

You are not going to Casablanca but have no reservations in leading others into the belief that you are! Even after your brother helped, you have done nothing to "come clean" and admit the fraudulent nature of this solicitation. I did not rush to judgment son, I saw IN WRITING your words! I saw the deception by your own hand. Things are EXACTLY as I thought.........you allowed a deception to continue. You lied to people. From what I know of Mr S*****, he would gladly assist you whether it is travel or an emergency, he is that type of man. But what you do not seem to grasp is that you are seeking money under false pretenses. I don't care how "noble" you think the ultimate purpose is, you have lied to these men and by extension, to me.

I did not misunderstand nor misrepresent your actions. Plain and simple, you solicited funds for a specific purpose and when that purpose no longer existed, you continued to misrepresent the situation and took absolutely no action to admit wrongdoing or guilt.

Why do you judge people when you are not God.
I am judging because I saw your own words! You cannot grasp that lying is wrong! You seem to think that the ends justify the means if you get what you want.
I must rethink this whole matter and whether to suspend delivery pending an investigation into your character. I am thoroughly disgusted with you.

However, if you will offer up a video apology to Mr S*****, his Imam and to the church of the Holy Lamb acknowledging your lie and pledging to come clean and be honest with people, I will not take this to a vote tonight at the committee. If I do not hear from you, I will have them vote on whether to continue the delivery.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Last edited by sparky905 on Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tomorrow, we will wait for the idiot to send proof that he is in Atakpame and then we will "freeze" delivery at the Sender's request.
Mr. No Lucky Man will be forced to provide the requested video file. I'm sure this will make him great pleasure. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where was it I read here on Eater that a groveling lad is a happy lad? I will quote the "nice" part of the lad's reply to Francis slap.

Quote:
The fourth paragraph I quoted above actually opened my eyes: i have seen where I'd gone wrong ,oh please forgive me.

I am sorry about it, I am really am. (you were not sorry until delivery was threatened......)

Please know need for you taking this to a committee vote,if you they will suspend this whole thing.which also means all my effort,money,stress and homeless will be in vain(do you want that to happen to me?). (Why is it when you steal from people you don't care what state it leaves them in?)

I have not opened it yet but the lad has just sent a "letter" of apology, not a video. It was quite clear it was to be a video and he did not follow Francis' simple instructions. So, the letter will be opened tomorrow, and the lad informed that he must send a video as requested so the committee can see into his eyes if there is contrition there. He might set this back two more days if he keeps this up, not just the one we planned!

The worst that can happen to me after all the sufferings and i achieved nothing.i will be ridiculed if I go back to Nigeria empty handed..please dont put me to a shame after going this far. (For what it is worth, you are being ridiculed right now. What about the poor people you steal from who are too ashamed to admit they were taken in by your lies? Do you feel anything for them?)

I will make the apology video as requested. (You are being a good lad....)

Again I am very sorry about what I did. Please forgive.

So, tomorrow the committee will meet as planned and approve the video submission as a "lesson learned". The suspension of the delivery will be rescinded......but this will throw off the whole delivery schedule....again.....

The lad sent an email "letter of apology", not the required video. I have not opened it yet, that is for tomorrow morning. Then Francis will tell him it is to be a video so the committee can look into his eyes and see if there is contrition there. So at this rate, instead of wasting one more day, he might have helped us by wasting two by the time it is all done and submitted to the committee for approval. He knows Francis has heart procedures tomorrow, so that cuts into his day too.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
oblated
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That should be just enough time for the goats to make their way to Atakpane.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Three more apologies arrived tonight, all unopened. One is a video, so I guess Francis will view it tomorrow morning, then ask the committee not to suspend the delivery. Then word will get passed on up the line.....so that will waste a day instead of two. But it's all good.

Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Abdul also got a personal apology and an apology video that was also sent to Francis

Apology

I'm sure, being the good friend he is, he wil forgive Lucky.

Sexy Pic wrote:

Dear Sir, Madam,

thank you for your e-mail. We have received your Video.

You appear to have misunderstood our instructions. You are to speak your name and the passphrase "If you're going through hell, keep going", not write them on a card. The Authentication Video Procedure is different from our normal procedure.

Please provide the Video as instructed by replying to this email. Please be sure to mention your TransactionID in the subject line.

kind regards,

Sexy Pic Customer Support

P.S. this is my 1000th post on this forum. Happy that it is about a nice trophy

Edit:

He is complying fast. With some good advice for himself.
Video Authentication

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

- Lucky to Akwoodi:
Quote:
Sir, I am the road now on my way to Atakpame.
The taxi driver carrying me will like to speak to juju or Mobutu for proper direction because I understand there's two Atakpames.
Perhaps,you should get Mobutu to call the taxi man phone number:70272***
Please confirm back.

Lucky

Akwoodi:
Quote:
Mister Gottoh,
Do not worry, because it is about the main Atakpame town, on the N1 national road (between Lome and Sokode), 160 km away from Lome. It is an very important city in Togo and Mobutu will wait for you at the ERO restaurant (Bp 60, Atakpamé, Togo); your the taxi driver can call +228 90 22 4***. Do not forget that you have to take a picture with yourself there in Atakpame, for Mobutu to know who you are and how you look. OK? Akwoodi

08.15 - Lucky:
Quote:
Sirs,
I am at the venue where I am told to come meet the deliveryman. I had to wake very early to be here..we are yet to see the deliveryman.i am in the front of the Church. I the taxi man Lucky

and

Quote:
We are at Atakpame right now.
The driver said there are three Eglise d'Baptiste Atakpame.
Please confirm the exact place.

Lucky

and
Quote:
HELLO, I AM AT ATAKPAME
THEY SAY THERE IS THREE BAPTISTE HERE.
PLEASE CONFIRM WHICH OF THE BAPTISTE D:ATAKPAME CHURCH.

===

Well, a sad event happened right now... the Church has "frozen" the parcel delivery. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Akwoodi writes to Lucky :
Quote:
Stop, stop, stop!
Delivery of the parcel is FROZEN flagged, from the orders of the Sender.
Go back to Lome or wait there until The Sender returns to this odd decision.
I do not know any other details, I only received this DD-STOP (Delivery Denial) directly from the central server.
Please contact Mr. Francis and check what's going on​. Mobutu was ordered to retreat until further notice.
Akwoodi

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BertjeAass Congrats on the 1000. I can tell from personal experience that the next 1000 will be a lot faster

Guys, this is outstanding work!

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More fun with our "no lucky" boy. Laughing

- Obviously, he receives the messages late ... he received "the ERO restaurant" instructions and went there.
Quote:
We are parked our car in front of the sign post(Ero Restaurant).
Car; color Blue.

After that, he received the sad news about the delivery.
Quote:
When did you get this message.

Is this a joke ?
When did the message came that you're only informing me now.

I am still at Atakpame waiting to see your deliveryman.

09.41 - Akwoodi reply to Lucky and explain "ALL the things". Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
No sir, it is not a joke! It is a very serious situation.
A so-called DD order (denial of delivery) is something very serious and I've only met this situation 3 times in recent years. Every time it was about the impostors who tried to take over parcels that were destined for other people. So, it was about the identity theft! In these cases, the DD order is issued and the driver who is responsible for the delivery moves immediately to the nearest recovery point (RP). In your case, maybe 40-50 minutes ago we received one DD order in our system server and I immediately retransmitted this message to Joojoo and Mobutu. They probably retreated in the closest RP and expect there the revocation to be cancelled. I do not know any other details and the only one who can cancel the delivery ban is The Sender. You must get in touch with The Sender and clarify these issues. Akwoodi

- In this simple and elegant way (the "DD-order" and the the "recovery points" procedures), Joojoo and Mobutu will have a very good and plausible reason to be in Sokode, another 185 km north. Laughing Laughing Laughing
- Tomorrow, when our idiot will receive the "delivery authorization", he will have to go to Sokode (I think he will sleep in Atakpame this night, because he will not wants to make the Lome-Atakpame journey again).
===

10.01 - 20 minutes later, Claude writes to Lucky. Laughing
Quote:
Lucky, what the hell is going on in Togo, what did you do there?
All of our monitorising servers are marked by the existence of a DD ORDER flag, which is an extremely serious and unpleasant event.
This is ordered from the Sender, and only he can cancel the delivery "frozen" command.
I hope from all of my soul that you have managed to take over the package before the DDO becomes effective.
Please keep me informed.
Cheers,
Claude

Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lucky to Abdul wrote:

Abdul,

I am right now in Atakpame in northern Togo..this place is where I'm told to receive my parcel.I came here early in the morning and now I am told mr Francis stopped the delivery.

I guess he was annoyed that I was borrowing money from you..well, I have apologised to him and to you but I guess hes still angry.

Now, because of this parcel,I left Nigeria and get stranded in Lome, I had to sleep two nights on the streets of Lome because I ran out of money and was hoping on this package.

Now,I will need to plan how to settle the taxi man who brought me here.I had to plan how to get back to Nigeria.. I have to be ready for the laughing my enemy's will laugh at me and my family.
My heart is heartbroken already.I am scared what will happen to me.
I have know choice but to start returning back to Lome,then from there to Nigeria in shame.

Kindly help me appeal to Mr Francis that he should forgive me.

He has taking this matter too far..if he doesn't order the release of thus package in time,he will kill me and my family.

Lucky

Very Happy

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

09.57 - Lucly to Akwoodi... our boy is stressed, very stressed, so stressed. Laughing
Quote:
OK ..do you know Mr Francis Croz***?
He is the sender.. Could you get in touch with me on my behalf?

I took a taxi here with the hope of paying him off once I meet the deliveryman,this same issue happened last week when I'm told to go to Noepe,I couldn't pay taximan and he handed me over to the police..same thing is about to play out here.the taxi man is very angry with me. I don't deserve all this treatments from everyone of you.

You told me everything was fine that I should come.now I'm here and this is what I get?

Half an hour later, Akwoodi responds:
Quote:
Mister Gottoh, no sir, I do not know who is that so-called Mr. Croz***. I mean, obviously his name appears in our documents as The Sender, but I mean I did not talk to him and I do not know him personally. The legal procedure involves reconciliation between The Sender and The Receiver, so you must communicate with Mr. Croz*** directly (without our company involvement). We have the duty to be impartial and to deliver what we need, where and when! That's all! We can not interfere with conflicts between third parties. Akwoodi

===

- He avoids telling WHY Francis was so angry, so things will be easy to get to today's conclusion Laughing ... Lucky must receive "forgiveness of the church," and this will only be possible tomorrow afternoon. Laughing
- Or maybe even Wednesday in the morning? Meanwhile, Joojoo and Mobutu are in Sokode?

Muhahahaha, our idiot left home last Wednesday (July 10) and has spent some wonderful holiday days here, in Togo. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our friend is constantly checking his Sexy Pic transaction. The good news is that the Video Authentication will be accepted and the money will be released.

The bad news: pick up in any Mali location.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Francis was stressed out yesterday so he went to bed early. Who knew that overnight over a dozen messages would arrive. Each of them had to be read, re-read, and considered carefully.

A desperate message from the lad
Quote:
Sir, You need to reply me.
I got to the destination and A***** said,package has been "flagged to Stop Delivery"..You are the Only person who can authorize this.

Did you bring me here to punish me because of what happened yesterday?

Can a Son apologise to his Dad for his Misdeed and the Father will not at least forgive him?

What other sacrifices have I not made over this package delivery,. I sold my house furniture's, came to Lome,slept the border cell and slept the street for two days..now the possibility of sleeping in a police cell is starring at me in the face because there's know doubt this taxi man will be mad at me if I don't pay him.

But why are you doing this to me??
My people in Nigeria will be laughing at me now.my wife and children will be ridiculed all because their father got a promise from a church and the church ended up destroying his life in a far away country...why not consider you being in my shoes and going through all what I've gone through.

Please Mr Francis..you're the only one who can reverse this Stop Order...please reverse it now. Pls.

Obviously, Francis is upset with this further deterioration of the situation but replies with a message full of hope and sunshine.

Quote:
I am up now and catching up on messages. I think we can manage this problem quite easily, so just bear with me please.
I had asked for the apology not to upset you, but to show you repentance. The turning away from old ways and embracing a new way of life. That is what this package is all about: a new start. But we cannot start afresh if we build upon lies. That is like building a house's foundation on sand! It just cannot last. Now that you have seen the errors and mistakes, we are building on solid bedrock.
Now you may ask, if it is not "enough" to apologise, why the video? The reason is that the committee members wanted to look into your eyes and see if there is contrition. Is there sincerity? So many people say things without meaning them. Having seen yours, I can assure you I believe it to be sincere. I will advise the committee that we should proceed with delivery.
You may also ask why stop the delivery? No it is not to punish you or to humiliate you or to wield power like a border guard. It is to see if the words written, the words spoken are truly written in your heart. I believe they are and that a lesson has been learned and that we can move forward. So this is good news!
More good news follows though son. The friendship you have begun with Mr S***** will now be enhanced. He truly is a man of true conviction, and an honest start will bring forth a stronger bond. He is suffering some personal bad news today and if you reach out to him, it would help him in a difficult time.

Due to the nature of this issue, I am the "point man" for the package with you and delivery etc, but I am only one voice on a committee. A special meeting of the committee was called after my address in the church yesterday. We meet today. I am certain the delivery issue will be approved again and will then advise the company to resume its operations with this package. Since the committee represents the church as a whole, we must go thru the formality of the meeting first and enter it into the minutes. There are 5 of us on the committee and you have my vote, and two others already! Once they see the video, the vote is a mere formality.

So please hold tight and I am sure we can put this all behind us. The time differences hamper our efforts here but we are all on the same page now. I must thank you personally for taking that step forward and seeing the point that I was making. Only certain people qualify for these awards from us and you have more than demonstrated your worthiness.

Blessings

Quote:
With that, Francis went to go have breakfast. But wait! As he was typing more messages came in, including this one.

The taxi driver is now taking me to the police station.,i should possibly be detained again.
If you do not hear from me you should know I am in one of the police stations in Atakpame, Togo.

Mr Francis, you have accomplished what you want to do in my life.

To destroy it.

Thanks alot.

Right now Francis has got up from his desk and has taken a walk to calm down. He will not reply in anger. He will return shortly and respond.

This just in. Francis will respond later. The lad must keep in mind that Francis told him the other day that he had some heart tests etc scheduled for today and the church meeting must be fitted in around that. It is unfortunate that all these events converged right now.

Quote:
I have heard you.
Anyway, the trouble just began for me.
The taxi driver called the locals against me..I was man handled, now I am sitting at an unknown police station. The police have gotten my statement, I heard one of them say I will be jailed because the same issue happened in Noepe police station..they said they will use my case to treat others like me a lesson.

If you don't hear from me, I'm in one of those police stations in Atakpame, northern Togo.

I am dirty, hungry and frustrated.

Goodbye!!

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL!

10.35 - Lucky responds to the last message from Akwoodi:
Quote:
OK.
The taxi driver is now taking me to the police station.,i should possibly be detained again.
If you do not hear from me you should know I am in one of the police stations in Atakpame, Togo.

10.44 - Ten minutes later, another message from him:
Quote:
IF THE PACKAGE WAS FLAGGED, WHY DIDNT CHECK TO SEE IT THIS MORNING, INSTEAD YOU ALLOWED ME TO ENTER ATAKPAME BEFORE ALERTING ME.

===

11.30 - Akwoodi's angry. Laughing
Quote:
Mister Gottoh, please do not be ungrateful! I sent the warning message to you in the second immediately following the one in which I received the DDO alert. Your words are offensive to me and I feel offended. Maybe I should call my drivers back home and expect you to pick up the parcel from our central warehouse in Accra. Just as it would be legal to start from the beginning! You were probably just as idiot about the church and you offended those people through abusive behavior. Otherwise, I do not see what might be the reason that The Sender has banned you from the system. I do not want to communicate with you at all until the second in which the church will release the parcel. You'll talk directly to Joojoo, and that's all I have to say. Farewell! Akwoodi

- Ten minutes later, our idiot traveler wrote to Akwoodi:
Quote:
I'm sorry you felt offended with my utterances.
I say whatever I like when I am frustrated. You know I've been in Togo since last week Wednesday trying to get this parcel and at every turn there appears problems and the fact that I have ran out of money and having to starve and sleep the streets is enough to drive someone crazy.especially in a country where know one speaks English.
Anyway..the sender has contacted me,its a small misunderstanding. OK? the issue will be resolved now, please make your driver still be around.

I'm so sorry for making you angry.

- I think he paid the taxi driver and that today's "police story" is just a lie.
- Francis has to tell him (in a few hours) that "Yes, everything is fine, things are clear and the message of unlocking the delivery will be sent soon!"
- He is in Atakpame now and has to stay there, because he thinks there is the parcel. I can bet he will sleep there.
- Tomorrow, he will find out that the parcel arrived in Sokode and Joojoo learned about the hidden money inside. Oups, big problem!
- Akwoodi's still angry and do not answer to messages, so our idiot will be "alone with Joojoo".

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Birlic on Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still more urgent messages.

Quote:
They are asking me how i intend to pay this driver,that they are giving 1hr to make calls..unfortunately I called my brothers know body wants to believe my story anymore.

Anyways the police have told me to sit behind the reception desk.

I am here, the only hope is this deliveryguys ,I don't know if you can press button let the deliveryman show up here.
I am really hungry right now.

However, Francis has medical appointments and won't see this right away. He is still stinging from the ungrateful lad's utterances earlier today:

Mr Francis, you have accomplished what you want to do in my life.
To destroy it.
Thanks alot.

Francis has gone out of his way for this lad, advocated for him, and this is the thanks he gets? It stings........

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I think Francis has to ask for a photo there in the police station. To be sure Lucky does not lie again. Laughing
If the situation is so serious and Lucky sends a picture of him to the police station, then Francis will decide to immediately approve the resumption of delivery without waiting for tomorrow's meeting. Laughing
Of course, Akwoodi is not answering messages today, and Joojoo and Mobutu are in Sokode and will not come back to Atakpame. Laughing

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Francis is doing what he can to assist the lad and keep him calm.

Quote:
As I wrote to you a few days ago, today I have tests etc for my heart issues, and have just returned from doing some bloodwork. I have some further tests later today. So please bear with me as I try to juggle so many things at once.

I rec'd your message where you blamed me for your unhappiness. Happiness comes from within. (I am sure he will love that line!) I attribute your anger to your present situation. However, I did not set out to destroy your life, but to enhance it. I want an honest and abundant life for you. (In truth I would love him to give up scamming and do honest work! No lie there!) There has been a "disconnect" in the chain of events here between the various parties involved but blaming me for this is counterproductive. You acted before approval from the committee was granted, so that is not my fault. (Blaming him, and then in the next sentence saying blaming each other is not helpful....)

Rather than blame each other let us work at problem solving. I am urging the committee to meet quickly. Some of them are as slow as molasses in January, and though I love them as the Lord tells us to, they can be frustrating. So, to speed this up, please send me a picture of yourself in the police cell. Then I can show them the urgency and just how real this crisis is. That will spur them into action like nothing else. (Nothing gets a church committee moving faster than incarceration.....)

In the meantime, sit tight (if he is in Police custody this won't be an issue) and I will await your image which will get them moving. I am walking this with you son, you are not alone. Don't shoulder all the blame yourself. If the border guards had not been so difficult the other day the original transfer in Lome would have already been a happy memory.

Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good news for the lad: he has some money coming his way

Sexy Pic wrote:

Dear Sir, Madam

we are happy to inform you that your Video Authentication has been processed and accepted.

The Identification Process has been completed and the funds have been released for pickup.

TransactionID : SPC300052515
Last name : Gottoh
First name: Lucky
Middle name: Montana
Pick-up location: Mali

Thank you for using Sexy Pic, Visual Verification Services.

kind regards,

Sexy Pic Customer Support

Last edited by Bertje on Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ow..whoops?

not so Lucky wrote:

Dear Sasamo,

Do you remember the western union your imam sent? I had been able to complete the verification process today, the fund had been released for me to pick it up.

Now, I realised your imam made a mistake regarding my location, he indicated Mali( instead of Lome, Togo).

Now you need to go to the nearest western union agent in your area with your ID card to correct the location to: Lome, Togo.

Meanwhile, I was unable to pick up my package because Mr Francis blocked it.although we have resolved our misunderstanding, he has to wait for members of his church committee to meet today for before the blockage can be removed.

For now,I am under the custody of Atakpame police station because I was unable to pay the taximan that took me from Lome to Atakpame.. I will have to pay the taxi man and then bail myself from the police so,I need this money urgently.

If you go to western union they will agree to change the pick up location from Mali to Lome, Togo.

Please hurry

Abdul is tied up at the hospital and the Imam is still on a trip...#so sad

=========
Edit:

Half an hour later

Quote:

Have you been to western union? Please you have to change the location to Lome,Togo.

If they don't allow you, talk to your imam that I am not in Mali, I am Lome, Togo..I have to receive the money in Togo.

I have Ben held captive by the taxi driver because I couldn't pay his fee..please I need this money urgently.

Please update me.

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mike checks in:
Quote:
I am typing this at the breakfast buffet at my hotel, so I can’t really say much, but I am extremely confused as to what’s going on right now. I heard the freeze order was implemented; do you know why? Have you met the driver yet? Are you still in Atakpame? Please explain in full detail. Is there anything else I should know?

Cheers!

I figured I’d rub salt in the wound a bit. Mike won’t respond to him for the rest of the day.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still no picture as requested. So no action from Francis.

Quote:
Sir, At the package pick up point in Atakpname ,because i was unable to pay him the agreed service charge,the driver took me to a police post in that area where I was held and made to sit down behind the reception desk.

After hearing from me and the driver,the police perplexed, had to hands off the matter to the driver who angrily left the station...he held me captive and drove back to Lome where he says he will handle the matter his own way.

I don't know where hes taking me to..I will update you soon.

Lucky

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

17.45 - Joojoo writes to our idiot:
Quote:
MA BRODA UEHRE AR YU NOU ??
AM HAV SOMTHEEN IMPOTANT TO TALLKE TO YU
AM NO WANNA TALLKE BI MAIL BIG SECRET
AM FOUND SOMETHEEN IN PARSEL DHAT WI AR BOTH INTRESTED
WI HAV CHENCE NA UNA NEW GOOD GOOD LIFE

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Abdul rubs it in

Quote:

Dear mr. Lucky Gottoh,

I am thanking for the mail.

I am being in hospital all day and just now reading the mail. Hoping you have settling with mistre Francis and getting the parcel.

I do not knowing why mine Imam is putting money in Mali, not Togo. Is probably because I am telling him what you telling me for going Casablanca through Mali. He making mistake because that. I will trying to Westron Union tomorrow and changing. Hoping this is working, because mine Iman is still on visiting mosquée.

I am telling yuo tomorrow.

Yuo friend,

Abdul

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic