SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chicken Man 2: Triple Safari: Togo, Mali. Guinea

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I like that angle of building some sort of conspiracy against him. There’s a lot of room for hilarity there. I do hope that Joojoo isn’t detained when he tries to bring cash at another border crossing tomorrow. That would be most unfortunate.

I’m on a safari myself, so I haven’t had a chance for Mike to check in yet. Tomorrow morning he will be brief, press for more details, and lament that none of this would have happened if the lad made it to a full office. Abeche must look like paradise in comparison to where he is now.

Edit: I decided to have Mike check in with the lad tonight so he can wake up tomorrow expecting help and get this:
Quote:
Hi,
I just got a chance to catch up on the emails. I’m off to get dessert with some coworkers; Las Vegas has the most wonderful little bakeries! Unfortunately I can’t really do much to help you outside of what the local staff can do, as my authority is limited now that you guys are on the road. Tomorrow I will send out some emails to see what I can do, but I have full faith in Claude and his crew to make things right. I’m keeping this short because I need to head out. I will try to check in later.

Cheers!

While Mike is enjoying Michelin Star restaurants and eating fancy gelato, the lad is sleeping in a jail cell. Since I’m busy over the next few days, although I’ll still be doing stuff behind the scenes, I’m going to minimize my communication with the lad; I worry he found me helpful before, so I don’t want him to expect I’ll solve his problems for him.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday - a beautiful day! Laughing

- Joojoo writes to our lad:
Quote:
BIG PRBLEMS LAST NIGT IN AKANU BORDA NEAR NOEPE
POLIS SEIZED MA VAN AM PAIYED 200 DOLLA AM RECOVRED CAR AN PARSEL
AM GOENG TO HO AND AM CROS BORDA TOGOLES IN KPALIMA CITY
AM NOW IN KPALIMA NEAR AHMADYA MOSQUEA
VAN IZ PARKED NEAR MOSQUA AT HOTEL JESSE
AM ONLEY 50 DOLLA AND AM WIL WAITNIG HERE 2 NIGTS
IF YU NO COME TILL TOMOROU EVENING AM COM BACK TO ACCRA

- Last night there were big problems at Noepe, because the police wanted to confiscate the car and the parcel.
- Joojoo paid $200 as bribe and recovered the car.
- He went further north... finally, Joojoo managed to enter Togo.
- Now, Joojoo is staying at Jesse Hotel in Kpalime.
- The new meeting place is at the Ahmadyya mosque of Kpalime.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

06.45 - More fun with our moron. He send desperate messages, to all. Twisted Evil

To Akwoodi:
Quote:
I finally got this message from the deliveryman this morning..

It appears he's not yet back in Accra as I have thought.

Please kindly tell him to come back to Noepe border..let him park the van at the Ghanian border side and walk into the Togo border at Noepe(he should convert the remaining $50 into CFR) we use that to secure my release.

I will have to follow him into Ghana.

Please contact him urgently.
Below is his mail to me.

... another message to Akwoodi:
Quote:
Dear sirs,

Its 6:39am.. The border guards just gave me back my phone to use it to communicate with you because they want to know if they should wait or transfer me to a police headquarter inside Togo.. Sorry, i am under detention at the Noepe border Togo Administration office(not the ghana side as earlier stated)..so,when you are coming to Noepe, you must pass through the Ghanaian border,walk forward abit and you will see the Togo border administration office.there you can ask for me from the policemen on duty, I'm inside one of the police cell at the border.

When you come, please do not carry anything incriminating except the money(my money), dont even bring my package(you can leave my package in the car at Dzozze which is a Ghana territory)..before i can get release I only need to settle the 10,000Cfr taxi man's money which is what landed me here.

This is how I now plan it; ..When my release is secured, I shall follow you into Ghana, you handover I my package to me then I go my way..I will do the shipment to Togo by myself.

So, Try and come this morning. Please.

Regards,

Lucky Gottoh.

He received the last message from Joojoo:
Quote:
Mr.Joojoo I am still at the border in Noepe(togo border side).

I came here with a taxi man yesterday and waited for you but you never showed up.

Taxi man have to call police to arrest me because I cannot pay taxi man money from Lome to Noepe..so the Togo border police says I should sleep with them at the Border, that they won't release me until I pay taxi his money.

Please try to come back to Noepe border.. We use the $50 with you to release me here.

Please don't drive the van into the border, park it somewhere and use bike.

===

07.05 - Akwoodi to our moron:
Quote:
Mister Gottoh, I hope everything is fine now and you have solved those minor local problems. I regret these unpleasant events and I am convinced that everything would have been better done if you came directly to Accra. Anyway, my driver had very serious problems yesterday night in the Noepe border. The police seized the van and Joojoo had to pay $200 as bribe to policemen. He finally managed to recover the van and left area immediately. At 2 o'clock in the night he entered Togo and is now staying at the Jesse Hotel in city of Kpalime (in Togo). He's waiting you there until tomorrow night. He has only $50. If I find out more, I will come back to you. Today I have to attend a sad event (my wife's father died) and I will not be very active. Go to Kpalime and look for the Jesse hotel, where Joojoo waits for you. Akwoodi

===

More fun with "no Lucky" man. Twisted Evil

To Joojoo:
Quote:
Please come back to Noepe.

I was detained at Noepe Togo border police.

When you come, please park van at Dzozze and take bike into the border.

Come to Togo side of border(Admin office) you will see me.

Convert the $50 with you to CFR, you will use that to secure my release.

I did not do any crime, I only need pay the taxi man 10,000Cfr to get released.

I will then follow you back to Dzozze and get my parcel.

Please start coming now.

To Akwoodi:
Quote:
You seems not to understand what's going on here.

I said police i am been detained at Noepe border.

Please tell Joojoo to come back to Noepe..let him park the car somewhere and enter with his leg, I am owing a taxi man who brought me to Noepe yesterday so,I had to pau that before police border can set me free.

I can follow Juju to Accra when I am set free

Another desperate message for Akwoodi:
Quote:
Nothing is fine here.. I said Noepe border police guards detained me because your driver asked me to take a taxi and meet him up at Noepe and when I got to Noepe he was nowhere in sight.

Because i couldnt pay the taxi man,he handed me over to the police at the Noepe border..except I pay his 10,000cfr they will not release me.

Now, joojoo the driver wrote me this morning that has at Kpalima which is some kilometres away and still directed that I leave Noepe border and should come meet him at his new location in Kpalima... How insensitive is he that I am currently under police custody at Noepe. I understand from the border guards that Kpalima is in Togo,a few kilometres away (so he'd finally made it into Togo?)

If he's actually there then let him finds his to Noepe border.. When he's almost at Noepe border he should look where to park his van and walk into the border post(he will see me sitting outside,the border is a lonely place).

Please get him convert the remaining 50usd with to Cfr, I need need to settle the taxi man from that money.

He needs to hurry up and be here or else, I will be transfered to the police headquarter inside Togo.. This is a small matter, is just to settle the taxi man and I'll be set free.

Please hurry!!!

Lucky Gottoh

To ALL. Laughing
Quote:
Its 8:12am.. I am yet to see the deliveryman.

I am still here in Noepe border..The Togolese border police guards detained me because your driver asked me to take a taxi and meet him up at Noepe border and, when I got to Noepe border the deliveryman was was nowhere in sight.

Because i couldnt pay the taxi man that brought me all the way from Lome to Noepe border, the taximan had to hand me over to the police at the Noepe border..so, except I pay his 10,000cfr they will not release me.

Now, joojoo the deliveryman wrote me this morning that he is now at Kpalima which is some kilometres away from Noepe border..he is still instructing me to leave Noepe border and should come meet him at his new location in Kpalima... (How insensitive of him not to know that I am currently under police custody at Noepes border)..I understand from the border guards that Kpalima is in Togo,a few kilometres away (so I guess he'd finally made it into Togo?)

If he's actually there at an Hotel in Jess(Kpalima), then please reach him for me and order him to finds his way back to Noepe border(where he told me to wait for him yesterday).. When he's almost at Noepe border he should look where to park his van close the border and then walk into the border post and ask for the Nigeria man a taxi man brought last night(he will definitely see me there sitting outside,the border is a lonely place so it will be easy for him to find me).

Please get joojoo(the deliveryman) to convert the remaining 50usd with him into Cfr, I need to settle the taxi man from that money.

Joojoo needs to leave Kpalime immediately and hurry up and come to Noepe border or else, the border guards will transfer me to the police headquarter inside Togo(I hope it doesn't get to that). Indeed this is a small matter, is just for me to settle the taxi man and I'll be set free. If he had waited for me at Noepe border yesterday things won't turn this way..now because of him I was detained. I hope same won't happen today.

Please hurry and reach him for me!!! He must come to Noepe border.

Lucky Gottoh

To Joojoo. Laughing
Quote:
Joojoo please come to Noepe border.. I am there now.

The taxi man who brings to Noepe I didn't pay him so he complain to Togo border guards who have detained me.

Until I pay taxi man they will not free me.

So,you have to come back to Noepe.

Park your van in a safe place before you enter border. Come to Togolese border administration office and ask for Mr Lucky Gottoh( the Nigerian man) you will see me there.

Please exchange the $50 into Togo money.. I just need to pay the taxi man his 10,000cfr.

Please hurry.

Another message to Joojoo.
Quote:
Joojoo, please meet me here at border in Noepe.Togo.

Please come.

10.42 - His last message, to Akwoodi:
Quote:
I am still at the Noepe border guards..they won't release me until I settle the taxi driver his money.

He can keep his van at the jess hotel and come with leg.

Please tell Joojoo to come rescue me at the border.

All this is getting so annoying

===

All these sad messages show a real state of restlessness, so I think everything is true. Our boy spent a wonderful night at the headquarters of the togolese border police. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

11.09 - Lucky to Joojoo:
Quote:
Joojoo why are you doing this to me?

I asked you to come to Noepe you will see me there.

I cannot reach Kpalima because I need to pay yesterday taxi man.

Unless you come or else I will sleep cell again today.

Leave your van at hotel, and take bus to Noepe.

please come with the $50, Please come quickly.

Clyde writes a very nice message to our boy. Laughing
Quote:
Hello Lucky, how are you today? Did you solve the problems there? I hope so.
I have found several dozen messages today about alleged arrest somewhere in Togo.
What's going on there? Can you explain all this odd things?

Ghana's local manager told me that his driver is waiting for you somewhere in a togolese town called Kalima at the Jessie Hotel.
It seems the driver is not answering the phone (probably the battery is empty) so no one can contact him by mail.
You have to go there to Kalima and look for the driver at that Jessie hotel.

I hope everything ends well, as you deserve!
I wish you good luck!
Claude

Lucky to ALL... he's not seems to be very happy. Laughing
Quote:
Its 11am..still no sign of the driver.
It will be terrible if this people should transfer me to police headquarters.

The deliveryman should drop his van at the hotel come where he said he is,.he should come to me at the Noepe border, he needs to get me out if here.

Kindly appeal to him to be at Noepe border. Fast!!!

Lucky Gottoh.

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is from Bertje who is on holidays. The lad writes again to the other award winner for assistance. His lies are about to catch up to him.

Quote:
Hello Ab******
I told you i couldnt pick up the money your Imam sent.. I couldn't pick
that money because the sender added a security feature where the receiver
will need to hold a cardboard paper with a written words. I did as directed
but still got rejected. They refused to release the Western union mtcn to
me.

so, because I was unable to pay hotel bill,the hotel staff threw me out and
i had spend the night to sleep on the street of Lome,in Togo.
I was arrested last night by some Togo police for sleeping outside a
restricted area, they took me to station and what's to extort money from
me.they said I should pay 10,000cfr to release myself.

The police seized my phone,they've just released it to me now saying that I
should call my people to send me money.

Ab*****, I will suggest you can your Imam and explain my problems to
him..I want him to go and collect back the money he gave to Western Union
to send to me because i am.presently in police cell and I cannot do the
cardboard paper photo western union is requiring from a police cell.

If you want me to still have the money to travel to Casablanca then you or
the Imam should please get me the western union mtcn number instead of
making pass through their strict security checks.
Western union will release the MTCN to the sender.

If they don't..then collect your money back and use another medium to send
it to me..you can send it through my Ecobank account if you transfer from
your local bank to Ecobank, the fund will enter my Ecobank account.

Below is my wife Ecobank account you can use..I am holding her debit card
so, whatever you send in I will be able to withdraw it from the Debit card.

Please try do this today.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

11.30 - Our idiot is so confuse. He wrote to Joojoo. Twisted Evil
Quote:
Joojoo, where are you now?
Are you coming to Noepe?

===

Half an hour later, Lucky responds to Claude:
Quote:
Its 12noon..I am still with the border police. I'm yet to see the driver.

The driver has not replied me since early in the morning when he emailed to say hes in palima city, Jessie hotel.

This border guards will not release me until I settle the taxi driver.

If hes phone is dead then why not help me try call the hotel phone number.I was able to extract the hotel number on Google, I called the hotel early today but my credit got exhausted by the time I was about asking the receptionist for the name of the joojoo akulauni the deliveryman. Perhaps you can try reach the hotel and get through to him.

Joojoo said in his email that he will be waiting in the hotel until night,if he doesn't see me he will have to go back to Accra.

When you are able to reach him phone, please tell him I am stranded at the Noepe border waiting for him to come with the $50 he said is remaining with him, I will use that to settle the taxi driver and I'll be set free.

Please try call the hotel: (+228)90120***

Lucky

12.35 - From Claude to Lucky... a nice text, I think. Joojoo spent all the money on food and drink. He's already drunk and can not drive. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Lucky,
Okay, I managed to get in touch with the Jess hotel reception. The news is both good and bad. The presence of the company's van in the parking lot in front of the hotel was officially confirmed. A white van with logo on both sides. That's the good part. The bad news is that the driver Juju is at the next restaurant and is eating and drinking non-stop starting this morning. It's already drunk and offers drinks to everyone there. The man at the hotel said there might be some drugs out there, but nothing's certain.

Surely that driver has spent all the money he has on him and expects you to get there. He is drunk and can not drive anyway. I studied the map and Kpalime is almost 100 km away from Noepe. A very short trip. Probably the easiest thing would be for you to convince that taxi driver (you said he's a taxi driver waiting to be paid) to take you to Kpalime. Even if Juju has no more money, you can give to the taxi driver an object from your package.

I'm sorry I can not do more this Saturday afternoon. Being a weekend, it's difficult to find people willing to work, so you'll have to try to solve the local problem.
Go to Kpalime and recover the parcel. I'm sure everything will be fine! Good Luck!

Cheers, Claude

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Last edited by Birlic on Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Francis is overwhelmed by all the messages coming in, some directly from the lad, some forwarded, some in cc. He needs order in his world to make sense of it all. So while the lad awaits transfer to court in Togo, Francis plods along methodically piecing together the story.

Quote:
I have awaken to find lot of messages here. I am trying to piece together what has happened.
I am confused by all the messages at different times from different people so ask that you do me the favour of documenting these events for me in chronological order starting with your border police issue over your camera when they thought you were a spy. This might be pedantic but it's how I can make sense of this and then proceed to help.

The reference to starting with the border police incident seems a nice way of establishing his guilt early on............

In way of reply, the lad sends what Francis sees as gibberish

Quote:
Tell juju the driver that they have taking to the police post at the junction to the border in Noepe.

Francis was expecting the detailed litany of events, and, much disappointed, wrote back

Quote:
Son, I do not understand this message. Are you cognizant? You are usually eloquent in writing, you are not "high" are you? This is like another person writing

Surely such thoughts will assist the lad collect his thoughts and answer properly next time?

The lad just wrote even more frazzled than before.

Quote:
This is absurd, I don't deserve to be treated this way.
This is all the fault of the deliveryman

If you do not hear from me again, I will be in jail (I wonder who he will call to get him out........)

The fact that he would blame the poor delivery man is offensive. The driver is not having a picnic either. Francis puts the blame squarely on the border guards.

Quote:
Son, I am still trying to piece together all the bits of the story which I have so that I can see the whole picture. But I will not allow you to make blanket statements such as you just did:

This is all the fault of the deliveryman

How is it the fault of the delivery man? You yourself have had border guard issues, and so did he. He tried to get across at the pre-determined time and place. He was stopped. He tried again at another crossing and was stopped. Today, early in the morning he tried a third time. In between this however, he was also detained by border guards who confiscated money. While his current behaviour is lamentable, he made 3 attempts to honour the promise made. The fact he fell short is due not to his inaction, it was due to the guards preventing him from doing his duty. This is the fault of the border guards exerting power over the destiny of others.

How would you feel if the driver blamed you for not getting to Casablanca? Or to Accra? You would offer up good reasons to rebut his assertions, right? So please think about the driver for a minute. He was twice stopped by guards, money taken, nights away from home........and yet he carried on. Now you blame him?

I understand you are stressed and that things have fallen apart here, but pointing fingers at the very people who are trying to help is getting us nowhere. The blame is on the guards and the guards alone.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mike is enjoying his stay in Vegas and checks in with the lad:
Quote:
Hi again,
Sorry I can’t talk much now, but I need to head down soon for an 8:00 breakfast/meeting. If you ever make it to Las Vegas, you absolutely must stay at the Bellagio! They have these fountains out front that move in time with the music, and it’s positively enchanting! The food is great too, and I love the hotel gym. Personally I don’t gamble or drink, so I’m missing out on some of the fun my buddies are having, but the city offers something for everyone.

Back on topic, I’m also struggling to piece together the chain of events here, on both sides. So sometime yesterday Mr. Gattah left Lomé for Noepe, where he told the taxi driver he would be paid on arrival? And then he conspired with the border guards to arrest him on trumped-up charges? And when our poor driver tried to go rescue him, they took his money too and left him in Kpalime? I am somewhat forced to agree with Francis here that the common thread is the guards and the guards alone. Did you tell them about the package? If you did, of course they’re going to try to extort you for it!

Sorry, this is somewhat hectic, but there’s a nice Continental breakfast waiting for us downstairs. I’d better go. Everything is business casual here because of the weather; we have a high of 109 degrees Fahrenheit here. I’m so happy we have air conditioning.

Please keep me informed.

Cheers!

Hopefully the lad is having a fun time.

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yet anaother plea sent to Francis, the least likely man of action.

Quote:
Please call Walter to call the police officer in charge of this station at Noepe(the police station is at the junction facing Noepes border).

I will try and be delaying them to see if he can be assured that everything is fine.

I just needed someone to call him.

Francis wrote immediately to the area manager Mr. Ak******

Quote:
Mr Ak***:

I am Francis C*****, who on behalf of our church, is sending Mr G**** his package. I'm sure you know the events that led it to being sent to Accra, but now I need to implore you to go beyond your mandate and assist your client in his predicament.
Mr G***** was at the border to receive the package as was previously determined. He followed the instructions clearly. The border guards stopped the driver. He tried again at a point further north. Again he was stopped and his cash money of $200 was stolen by the guards as a bribe. It is disgusting that a licensed, insured, and bonded driver is subjected to such treatment, but he was. Now he has moved further north and managed to get across the border but has suffered some sort of mental breakdown. While Mr Joojoo goes through hell (pardon my language) our client and friend Mr. G***** is detained by police near a place called Neope.
Apparently Mr. Joojoo is now without resources or clarity of mind, while Mr G***** seeks assistance for an absurd happenstance.

How can you assist both these gentlemen who have done nothing wrong. Nothing illegal. Yet both are being punished. As the local agent I appeal to you to find a way through this. Innocent lives are being affected by power hungry border guards intent on either flexing muscle or extorting bribes. Please help.

My local agent Walter D****** suggested I go right to you as he has, and to put this in writing Walter called and left a message for you. He is away today judging a pie baking contest for charity to raise money for the local animal shelter. Please contact either Walter or myself.

Once the pie baking contest is over I'm sure Walter will get right on this other minor issue overseas...........

The lad just wrote

Quote:
Sir,

These Togolese are way way backward.if its in Nigeria this is a know small case, its no issue at all,what police do in Nigeria is they can make me sign an agreement that I will pay the taxi man at so so and so date.but here,its a different ball game.
They really want to lock me up in their cell because i was unable to pay for a taxi ride..in my view,i think the taxi man together with the police and those border guards are all stack illiterates..very primitive people..its difficult dealing with them.
Anyway ..my junior brother in Nigeria had sent me some money to pay off the taxi man.
Am right now making finishing touches with the police to set me free..From here i will now head to Kpalima, hopefully I meet the deliveryman there.

I should be outta here in the next 30min.

I have been stressed too hard lately.

This is too bad since Francis just sent money to the lad and when he saw the issue was over, has had to recall it. Now the bank, due to the weekend, is all upset and his money is being held up somewhere in cyberspace. He must have clicked a series of wrong buttons and his account is frozen.

Bertje

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sexy Pic has reminded the lad that he needs to re-upload a new Security PIc.

Abdul writes to Lucky

Quote:

Dear mistre Lucky Gottoh,

I am thanking yuo for the mail.

I am not understanding what is going on and telling me? Arresting with the police? I hoping that  will making better situation!

I trying to get WEstron Union to get money back, but they saying that only mine Imam is being able for annulér transaction, for he is being the one that is making the sending. I do not knowing about securité and procédure. Mine Imam is being out of country for few days for visiting other mosquée, so is not being possible to getting money back for most few days.

Perhaps is better for trying for procédure and making the securité and getting the money. I am not able in helping now, because all mine money is for the hospital paying. 

Hoping you find the solution and being quick to Casablanca!! Please, keeping me updating. As friend, I am want knowing you are being good.

Please accept, Sir, the expression of my distinguished feelings 

Abdul Sasamo

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
oblated
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome how this has evolved, incredible work!
Pie-baking contest = genius.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, our idiot headed for Kpalime. Perfect! Laughing Laughing Laughing

How about this proposal?
- Joojoo discovered the hidden money in the parcel and decided to steal the van.
- Joojoo is now in Sokode (280 km north of Kpalime) and headed for Burkina Faso.
- Joojoo agrees to share money with Lucky, if he (our chicken man) keeps the secret and tells nobody anything.
- If Lucky does not accept coming to Sokode until tomorrow night, Joojoo goes further to Burkina-Faso. With all the money.
- We can claim that Joojoo bribed the man at the hotel (the one Claude spoke to, today) to confirm that Joojoo is there... for Joojoo to gain time and get as far as possible.

In this way, we can remove PLog from the equation and it all stays between Joojoo and our idiot.
Within a few days, we can begin with "compensation payments" actions... video statements ... lawyers claiming damages, etc. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Bertje

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Straight from the Sexy Pic servers. It seems that our friend has some friends helping him....but that won't work...it will be not accepted.

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad's brother sent him money. He has it credited to his account but they will not let him go.

Quote:
Anyway..even as I have gotten the taxi man money,the police are yet to release me,they just unnecesarily delaying me...but now,you do me a Favor,Pls tell Akwudi to send message to the driver or his staff to wait for me at the hotel he claimed he is ..I may arrive there late and I don't want to miss him again.

Thank you for everything
In case you need the police station number to call, it is (+228)91*******(+228)918*****
This guys are moron..

Francis sounds suspicious of the guards.

Quote:
If the driver is paid, why are they detaining you? What is going on? Are they waiting for bribes? These border guards are not to be trusted

The lad writes back promptly.

Quote:
Sir, I'm still yet to be released from their custody. .even though I now have money to pay their debt
I had my junior brother sent me some money, I show the police the payment confirmation that we should go use the atm but they hissed.they said they need to see cash or i sleep the cell...i hard to plead hard that we can go to town,is just for me to use the atm and they will get their money..this people are vety primitive, can you belief they are not used to ATM even in 2019??

I was almost crying while pleading.. They grudgingly accepted to go to town with me with a condition that I must be the one who pays their transportation. (add this to your compensation claim....)

I don't have a choice but to accept.. now we are awaiting one of their officers to come with bike, I don't know how long I'm going to stay here with this animals.

Please have you confirmed the deliveryman will still be at the hotel? I may probably leave here late.

Please help me plead with Akwudi to let the deliveryman wait for me there at the hotel, I will try and find my way there..please reach out to Akwudi on my behalf.. I must not missed him again when I get there..he shouldnt worry,I will pay his hotel bills(I am relying on the cash in the package)

Please make them wait for me I will soon sort myself out with this crazy police.

Francis ignores most of his concerns but offers some hope.

Quote:
I am going to let them know $250 is not adequate, esp since you have had uncalled for expenses/delays caused by border guards. I am going to advocate for at least $350. Will that be sufficient? I don't want to be greedy but don't want to overplay any request.

This is quickly followed by

Quote:
No..I'm no more with the border guards, I was transferred to a police station around the area.

I am with the normal police.

They are even worst than the border guards.

I am still waiting for their man to come take to town where I can use an ATM..so, stressful.I haven't eaten well for three days now.

What's the update about the deliveryman? Please let him wait for me at the hotel.I will surely come in the night (Of course he will wait, that is what 5 Star Service is all about)

Francis replies....as useless as ever.

Quote:
Make sure these people honour their promises and don't try to steal from you. I had no idea officials were so corrupt there. I am appalled. I have messaged the company and am waiting for an answer.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As an aside to all this.....the lad's other characters are still trying to scam another of my characters. So despite his being on safari, he is using his phone to attempt to get money from others. He is still a scammer at heart.

Bertje

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With the transaction being flagged Suspicious for possible identity theft,
Sexy Pic informs our friend

Quote:

Dear Mr. Gottoh,

the above mentioned Transaction has been flagged 'Suspicious' by our automated Biometric Verifying Algorithm (BVA)

It appears that a Security Picture was uploaded displaying another person than the first Security Picture that was uploaded. The BVA has determined that the person in the second picture is not the Receiver. To prevent Identity Theft, you are required to complete the Video Authentication Procedure.

Please provide a Video with your full name as stated in the Transaction and the Security Phrase "If you're going through hell, keep going". You must send the Authentication Video as a reply to this email. Be sure to mention the TransactionID in the subject line.

Kind regards,
Sexy Pic Customer Service

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our "no lucky man" Laughing will find out tomorrow that his package is already in another city ... in Atakpame. Twisted Evil

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This messages really deserves a new post. Laughing Laughing Laughing

20.26 - Lucky to ALL:
Quote:
They eventually gave me back my phone.
I'm now in a taxi off to meet the deliveryman in Kpalima.
I hope hes still there.
I pray i meet him there.

20.35 - Another sad message... he's in Kpalima! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
I am right now at the location the deliveryman says I should meet him.

I did not see him..know records of him being here at all.

I looked around adjoining streets yet,no sight of him nor his van.

What is going on? Why all this stress? No mail from him, no update, nothing.

I actually arrived here 45mins ago, you got the previous mail, it was die to internet.

Now, I will be stranded in this town again.

Please if hes writing you, please let him know am at in front of the jess hotel, ahmaddiya, Kpalima.

Lucky Gottoh.

20.40 - Mike responds to all:
Quote:
That’s perplexing. I haven’t heard any recent updates as to his location, but I think I’m not getting any emails you aren’t. I’m just about to grab lunch, so I can’t say much besides that I hope any miscommunication here will be cleared up. Are there multiple hotels with the same name or similar names in the city? The driver could have easily made a typo or spelling mistake; his spelling doesn’t seem to be the best. He isn’t a local either, so he could be lost too.

Keep me updated.

Cheers!

The lad wrote to Joojoo:
Quote:
I am at jess hotel right now...where are you?

===

- Claude to ALL:
Quote:
Gentlemen,

My information is "second hand", but here's what I found out:
- Joojoo was drugged, he was drunk and lost control of his own reactions. He began to speak about a great deal.
- Akwoodi find out and sent immediately another driver there to take the delivery operation.
- Probably, someone there threatened the company (who knows what Joojoo was talking about).
- Perhaps the other driver took Joojoo and the car and hid somewhere in a nearby city.
Akwoodi promised that tomorrow he will deal directly with these issues.

Cheers,
Claude

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the midst of a likely kidnapping and a stranded lad, Francis goes to watch baseball, a true man of action. He is concerned for the driver but does ask after the lad too. This does sound serious!

Quote:
We are off shortly to see my grandson play little league baseball but must respond to this abomination first. If I understand correctly, Mr. P*******, are you telling me a man's life is being ransomed here? The driver was kidnapped or otherwise abducted? Did someone overhear him speaking of the "street value" of the package? Please tell me his life is not in danger for mere temporal objects?

Mr G***** are you safe right now? What did the driver say to you?

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

These messages are from a few hours ago, before Claude’s most recent message.

The lad frets a bit more:
Quote:
Please update Akwoodi I haven't seen him and its getting late..he knows him so he should be able to reach or call him.

After going through alot yesterday and today..this is bad.. I think I should start planning how to return back to Nigeria

Unfortunately for you, we want your vacation to last a bit longer. Mike responds, urging him to wait and be patient:

Quote:
Make sure that you are forwarding the emails you are sending me to Akwoodi and Claude. I would appreciate you doing that for me.

If it’s any consolation, I have shared some details of your case with my coworkers, and we have been deliberating on how best to resolve the situation. I’m once again short on time, but to summarize our consensus, we think it’s risky for you to cross any borders without getting the money from the driver given what’s already happened, and in this situation we also believe that standard procedures dictate a replacement driver will be sent to relieve Joojoo if this malfeasance continues. I think Mr. Akwoodi has already mentioned this, although that may have been in a private email. I would say to keep calm and carry on until details about both of these topics can be further determined. Locating the current whereabouts of Joojoo, whether it’s done by you or someone else, is imperative. Is there a police station in the town you are in? If Joojoo caused a public disturbance due to his drunkenness, they may have a record of it. Do not tell them about the package in case they find another way to arrest you. If the restaurants are still open, also ask around there.

Keep me updated, although I won’t be able to respond to you again for a few hours. I will still read everything. I am with you on this.

Cheers!

His efforts to track down Joojoo will be fruitless because he’s already in another city. Hopefully the latest news will divert some blame from Joojoo and encourage the lad to keep going, or at least stick around to wait for more updates. He’ll be so happy to learn tomorrow that he needs to go to another city.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad sent this message to several of us. He sounds decidedly unhappy.

Quote:
If you said joojoo was drunk,it means he left his vehicle to do the drinking. (maybe, but I'll bet he can drink while driving too....)

While i was leaving the hotel two days ago to go.meet him at Noepe borfer,it was the same Joojoo begged to send me a small amount from my reimbursement with him so I can able to transport myself over to him. but all he could say is, he cannot leave his vehicle to do that,but now he can leave his vehicle to eat and get drunk? (I cannot answer that.....only the driver can and he has vanished.)

Even if another driver came to meet juju and take over, shouldn't commonsense tell the other to at least reach out to me at least to know if I'm coming over or not?..or, is that package meant for someone else?

At least he had been able to cross over to Togo, they could have at least alerted me.. This is so painful. (It is painful isn't it......)

You brought me out from all the way from Nigeria,just to humiliate and disappoint me?..i don't deserve this type of treatment. (And all the victims of your scamming don't deserve to be robbed of their money do they? Do they "deserve" to feel humiliated when you steal from them?)

Today I'm sleeping outside as I don't have hotel bills to pay.. While you guys sleep and snore in your comfort zones..I your customer you disappointed have to spend the night by sleeping at the motor park in Lome. (Do you lose sleep Mr. G, when good people send you their money for investments that are not real? Or when you pose as a lawyer and accept legal fees for non existent services? Does it bother you when they do without as their futures were tied to your false promises.........)

No reimbursement, nothing!! (Now wait a minute, compensation will be available after you go home. We only have to fill in a few forms to claim our cash........)

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he's still been managing to scam somehow whilst all this has been going on, perhaps the recent money he received was from a victim, rather than his junior brother?
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday

- Our boy had a bad night. Laughing Laughing Laughing
He wrote to Francis and Akwoodi.
Quote:
The worst part is that the driver didn't wait or email me back despites my several emails and appeals that he should stay put that I'll meet him at Kpalima.

I got there, searched everywhere, hotel security, hotel receptions,mosque and restaurant beside the hotel..know body saw him..
When I left the police station,I got a taxi along the road and begged the taxi man to speed up just to be able to meet him up before nightfalls,luckily I made it there a little before 7;30pm.and had to rushed to the hotel.

The truth is,i am tired.i had to go back to Lome because i don't want to ever witness again the ugly events that happened to me within 72hrs. My regrets is having to leave Nigeria and come to Togo and be looking all around for a deliveryman who is supposed to be the one contacting me keeping me posted of his have be keeping me posted of his movement.

I have wasted a lot of money on this drama.

Another sad message Laughing to Akwoodi:
Quote:
Dear Akwoodi,
I am angry.. I am angry with you and the driver.. I remember pleading with you to reach out to the driver not to leave where he is that he should wait for me that I'm on my way heading to Kpalima where he said he was.. I got to Kpalima in time(a little pass 7:30pm) and didn't meet him.

After going through alot yesterday(the taxi man, border guards,police)..its so unfortunate i still didn't meet the deliveryman. It was because of him I risk rushing to Kpalima after been set free by police..you guys will not kill me.

I know next you will say I should meet him up in Tunisia.. To be candid this is not how a serious courier company operates,the deliveryman is supposed to be the one calling me(not email), he even hardly email.. now just for me to collect a mere parcel,I had to be traveling here and there running after a deliveryman that doesn't even considered what had happened to me all because of him.

If I had been jailed by those crazy police or killed in an autocrash, I'm sure you guys will still care less.

From the way i am looking at things,i think its wise I should start planning how to return back to Nigeria.

I have suffered a lot on this, I can't afford going anywhere again. unless you find a way to bring it closer,perhaps in Kpalima then no deal.

===

07.30 - Akwoodi writes to our boy... Mike and Francis are in CC:
Quote:
Dear mister Gottoh, good morning!
Yesterday some very ugly things happened. You had problems with the police, and Joojoo consumed forbidden substances and suffered a psychic breakdown. I had to send a man of mine to Kpalime for to take the van and Joojoo out of a potential security incident. It looks like Joojoo drank too much and spoke too much. Someone put some drugs in his drink, and he went into a state of furious madness.
The driver I sent there is originally from Togo and has his family in a town not far from Kpalime, named Atakpame. Joojoo is admitted to the local hospital in Atakpame, and the other driver is now at his father's house in Atakpame. Unfortunately, the driver is native and does not speak English at all. We have clear information that the togolese police have learned about the existence of our van in Togo and there is a risk of confiscation. Obviously, we do not allow ourselves to cross the tower roads with our branded van, so there are only two 100% safe solutions:
1. You go today and take the pack of Atakpame.
2. Or, you wait until tomorrow morning when I try to find a safe chance to bring the parcel to Lome.

You must understand that today is Sunday and it is impossible for me to do anything concrete. I sincerely regret all these unfortunate events and I hope you will receive a well-deserved compensation. Mike and Claude know the situation and will take the appropriate measures. Akwoodi

We will see his reaction... Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

11.00 - Claude to our dear lad... a message full of hope. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Lucky,

I talked right now with our local Ghanaian manager and he assured me that there are good chances that the parcel will be delivered today. He is waiting for you to confirm that you have received his message so that he can arrange things. I'm glad everything is okay and you finally get what you need to get!

I wish you a very nice day!
Claude

===

Looks like our boy is still hooked. Laughing Laughing Laughing

10.33 - The idiot responds to Akwoodi.
Quote:
I've seen your mail.
There's no need doing anything today, lets leave everything till tomorrow but please, know more disappointment.
I was at Kpalima yesterday and I saw a lot of police checkpoints on that road.
Therefore,I will suggest the new driver stay where he is,let him send his exact location and I will go meet him but he has to stay close to the road so that when I come with taxi from Lome, I collect my reimbursement from him and use it to pay taxi driver that is bringing me from Lome.. Then I will proceed with him to where he parked his van. There i will collect my package from him.walk to the road and take another taxi back to Lome.

Meanwhile, i will need the new driver phone numbers,i understand he does speak English,don't worry I can get someone around me to help me speak to him to know his exact location.he has to stay on the road for me to easily see him.

If this plan is OK by you please let me know.

Lucky.

Our Lucky writes to Francis:
Quote:
Dear Mr Francis,
I can understand how worried you are yesterday.. I'm sorry for stressing you out.
Anyway, Mr Akwoodi wrote this morning, he says deliveryman was hospitalised as a results of his drunkenness.that hes now recuperating at a local hospital near Kpalima, another driver was assigned from Ghana to take care of things.
Akwkkdi gave me two option to come to the same area I was yesterday.or,wait till tomorrow when they can bring the package closer to Lome.
I don't want them bring it to Lome because while going to Kpalima yesterday there a lot of police checkpoints on the road.same thing when I was coming back so,since their company isnt registered in Togo.there maybe problems if they decided putting the van on that same road to Lome..therefore,I suggest they stay put.let the new driver hide the van till I come there. Because there's know money on me I have instructed Akwoodi to equip the new driver with my reimbursement but he must stay at a popular bus stop as I will be entering a taxi to the place so,I expects to meet the new driver at the agreed bus stop where he will give me money I'll use in settling the cab man. Then I'll follow the new driver to where the van is and collect my package.. When I'd pick it up I will walk to the road pick another cab heading Lome.. That way everybody is safe..since the new driver is an indigene of that place he should be able to finds his way back to Accra.

I feel this plan will work. I have told Akwoodi this plan but you can as well let him know too.

Meanwhile, i guess you have to stop the open up ,you intended to open up to the church committees today. I think there's no need for that again.

12.45 - Akwoodi to our idiot:
Quote:
Mister Gattah, let me say again. The other driver (Mr. Mobutu Mpanga) does not speak English! He is a native of Atakpame, a Baptist religion. He lives near the Église Baptiste d'Atakpamé church, on the first street on the right, after the church, in a large gray house. It has 2 green poles at the gate. Our van is hidden in the backyard, and Mobutu is waiting for you there (basically, he is there to his parents house). When you get into the city Atakpame, send him a photo of you near one of the shops in town so he can come directly to you with the parcel. You can send your photo on the Joojoo's email, because the phone is at Mobutu. He will not answer anything, because he does not understand the english words ... but he will see your photo and the place where you will be there, and he will come to you. It does not matter at what time you arrive, because he is anyway at home and does not go there. I hope everything will be perfect now! Akwoodi

- Perhaps the idiot will have a worst surprise when he will see how far Atakpama city is.
- Basically, there are 160 km to Lome, so the taxi will be quite expensive. I'm seeing other issues related to paying the taxi driver. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Last edited by Birlic on Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Francis is disappointed with the lad's selfish attitude. It's always all about him, not the hardworking people around him. So as the lad prepares to accept a rather unorthodox delivery, Francis confronts him about his lies. Bold text added for forum, not to the lad.

Quote:
Son:

I am up early to attend to this matter on your behalf and have come across some disturbing information. Mr. Sosoma sent a message asking if I had heard from you. He said he had tried to send money to you so that you could get to Casablanca. (This transaction is the source ofBertje's SexyPic pictures) I corrected him and said you were going to Lome, in Togo, not Casablanca. He said that I was mistaken and forwarded some emails from you where you clearly and explicitly solicit money from him to go to Casablanca for the purpose of picking up your package! You lied to this man! You were NOT going to Casablanca, you were taking his money under false pretenses! That is theft! You were attempting to steal from him under the guise of the church's good works! That is repulsive to me. You have received more than anyone else and it's still not enough for you! (Considering the other recipients don't even exist, this is a bit of a stretch...)

To make it worse, you pleaded with me for his contact information, which I provided, and as you may remember, solicited this money by telling him I advised you to do so! I corrected you then, and now wonder what other lies you told him? What other lies have you told me?

So while a bunch of us worked hard to arrange delivery as conveniently as possible for you, you continued to lie and deceive us. A good man, the driver, made super human efforts to get the package to you and after border guards confiscated his cash and anti anxiety medications, he suffered some sort of breakdown! (The lad's sufferings are never mentioned of course....) An innocent man suffers on your behalf while as late as yesterday you continued to let another innocent man continue to believe he was helping you get to Casablanca. Is this the true measure of who you are?

I have to go to church shortly and update people on your situation. I honestly have no idea what I am going to say. I do not want to speak at all as my heart is torn apart at your deception. How do you explain this selfish and deceptive behaviour? (Putting the blame on the lad is always fun) I think you better start apologising to decent people for the hell you have put them thru. I have a good mind to tell the company to halt delivery until you tell me exactly what is going on. (The package still has a lot of leverage here!) I don't want any more of your lies!

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Mega LOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Still nothing on my side... can we assume he is already in the taxi to Atakpame?

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Francis is back from church and has ignored the lad's denials of deception. Instead, he copied a handwritten announcement he made at church as he updated the congregation on the Outreach Committee's final recipient.

Quote:
"Friends, it is with a confused and heavy heart that I present to you an update on Mr. G*****, our third and final Courtesy Package recipient. He is the chicken farmer from Nigeria. As you are aware we have been working hard to arrange special delivery for him, and Walter (not present this morning), has been calling in favours.
Sadly, as we worked tirelessly with the delivery company, I found out this morning that Mr. G***** has been soliciting travel funds from our Guinea musician, Mr S******. While it has been presented to me as a short term loan to get to Togo, the text of the messages show that Mr G***** misrepresented this to Mr S******. He told him he needed hundreds of dollars to travel to Casablanca. As late as yesterday afternoon while we were coordinating a Togo delivery, Mr. G***** was writing Mr S****** pleading for travel money for Casablanca. An outright lie and a deception to us all gathered here.

I have asked for an explanation but at present, do not have one. I trust later today I will have one, though how valid it is, I cannot say. I am asking for opinions on suspending delivery until we see evidence of him repenting.

In the meantime, I am asking that we all join in a prayer to deliver Mr. G***** from the path of deception. Cleanse his heart of lies and wickedness and replace it with honesty and truth. Show him Your ways. Show him this gently but firmly.
On a personal note, I ask for forgiveness of my weakness for so easily trusting. I ask for strength that thru me, I can assist this man and bring this stray lamb back to the flock of the righteous. Amen"

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

15.04 - Well, it seems our idiot is again "on his way"; went to the meeting place in Atakpame. Laughing
I do not think he understood where to go and what to do. We'll have fun again! Laughing

Lucky to Akwoodi:
Quote:
OK let him know that I am my way right now.

I am coming from Lome..so I should be there by 5 or 6.

Tell him to be checking email every one hour.

I am trusting you won't fail me on this.

Lucky

16.20 - Akwoodi:
Quote:
Mister Gottoh, I'll talk to Mobutu right now. Everything remains the way we set ourselves together this morning. Yes? You will arrive at Atakpame and you will sit beside an important landmark and easily recognizable (bank, shop, gas station, etc). You will send a picture of yourself, there, to Joojoo's mail. Joojoo's phone is in Mobutu's possession, so he will recognize where you are and come to you. It will give you the money ($ 350, as recommended by the Sender) and the parcel. You can go back to Lome right after that. Is it correct, is there any doubt? Akwoodi

18.06 - Our boy will spend another gorgeous night in Lome. Twisted Evil
Quote:
Yes, I agree with your arrangements Mr Akwoodi.
However, I have decided to suspend my visit to Atakpame for today.

Reason is; I got to atakpame motor park in jecor(Lome) and I was told there's no car/bus going to Atakpame on Sunday, I was advised to come to the motorpark in the morning.

So..I'll make the trip tomorrow.

PS; Let everything remains as planned.

Akwoodi to Lucky:
Quote:
Mister Gottoh, yes, sure, everything remains as we have already set. Akwoodi

===

19.00 - Friendly Claude writes to our "no lucky" boy. Laughing
Quote:
Hi Lucky, what's new?

I hope everything has worked out right and you are already in possession of the package. I'm glad your troubles are over.
Please tell me where you are and what you are doing. I hope you have a nice hotel room and I hope you have a delicious dinner.
I have heard only good things about the French inspired dishes that Chefs in the good restaurants prepare for their clients.
I'm waiting for you good news!
Cheers,
Claude

Our moron to Claude:
Quote:
haven't picked up the package yet.
The place I am told to go meet the van is very far,so I intend going there tomorrow.
I was actually at the motor pack today to see if I can make it to the new location but I was told at the park that there's know car or buses going there on Sunday. That I should come tomorrow.. So,I intend going there tomorrow.

Please let the deliveryman wait for me where he is..I will come.

I will update you once I have picked up my package.

Lucky

Last edited by Birlic on Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic