SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Return to sender => Baptism and a tiny pyramid

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

16:59 Cats to rev. Greenham wrote:
Dear Reveren paul i didn't force her to send me money i just asked her for help but she refused so i said i will complete the monument without her money..if that is a blackmail i apologize that it won't happen again. I don't want anything that will be an obstacle for me doing the work of God even though it will make me not to marry for life, i prefer being single to serve God very well

18:11 Reverend Greenham to Cats and Cardinal Adam wrote:
Brother Cats,

You told her that you would ask Cardinal Adam to denounce your marriage of she wouldn't give you money. That is force by blackmail end we will not tolerate that.

If you are truly sorry for your actions and still want to do the work of God, to show that you are truly devoted you will make a video statement where you apologize for your sin and you will ask sister Anna for forgiveness. You will also sing the hymn "amazing grace".

I expect to receive that file tomorrow before noon without excuses. You will make it available for both me, Cardinal Adam and Sister Anna.

Right now you are the only obstacle that keeps you from doing the work for our Lord. Repent and stay on the right path. Reconcile with sister Anna and work hard towards your goal. Only that way you will be successful as a reverend and husband.

Blessings
Reverend Greenham

18:16 Cats to reverend Greenham wrote:
Excuse me, am no more longer interested in Anna i want to be single.

Looks like brother Cats needs a little more incentive....

18:39 Reverend Greenham to Cats and Cardinal Adam wrote:
Dear Cardinal Adama,

As you can see the response from this young brother is very disappointing. It is clear that he is to immature to take on responsibilities and I do not trust that he is the right man for this job.
The money involved, the initial $25.000,- and after that the bonus of $200.000,- for if he would take that step to become bishop of Africa, the salary involved and the additional payments for security and a driver that he would receive, I believe is obviously too much for this boy to handle and I think it might be wise if we start looking for another man that is suited for this job.
I'm very sorry to disappoint you, I honestly thought that we have found the right man in brother Cats and I feel partially responsible because I was the one to introduce you to him. I hope you can forgive me.

Blessings
Reverend Greenham

19:06 Cats to reverend Greenham wrote:
What is your problem Paul or what you call yourself don't get me angry. And who told u i can't take responsibilities and i can't be the bishop of Africa, you gave me a job to do (Monument of faith) and you are giving me extra job and stress to make video statement apologizing to Anna, Do u know how long and stress it cost me to do introductory video to her, i will not do any apologizing video to Anna, i will only apologise to her on facebook if she refuses that her business. I have a huge task ahead , i have been thinking day and night giving myself headache on how to build the monument of faith stuff and you are here giving me orders to make a statement video, You better do me a short video apolozing to me Rev.paul

19:25 reverend Greenham to Cats and cardinal Adam wrote:
Brother Cats

It is enough. I will not tolerate your rude behaviour any longer. You do well to think twice about the way you speak to your superiors.

Blessings
Reverend Greenham

19:27 Cats to reverend Greenham wrote:
You are not my superior only God is my superior

Money.... and now power.... let's make him salivate

19:51 Reverend Greenham to Cats and cardinal Adam wrote:
Brother Cats,

It is true, God is our superior, but He installed a church hyarchie to make sure there would be order and to take care of all tasks that needed to be done.
He already started that with Aaron and Moses who were the early leaders of the people, many more followed them. After the days of Jesus it were the apostles that were the leaders of the church, the superiors of the church members. They installed helpers to make sure all things would be divided equally among the people.
If you would've chosen to do the right thing, you as a reverend would've been the superior of your apostles. As we are your earthly superiors now. If you would've become bishop of Africa you would be the superior of the reverends in Africa.
This is the order installed by God and should be redirected by us. Just like children should respect their parents.

Blessings
Reverend Greenham

20:24 Cats to Reverend Greenham wrote:
God bless you for me Rev.paul i'm so happy for the word u gave me, we don't have to quarell over little understanding. I will send the monument of faith pictures on friday this week.

Be blessed Reveren paul

So for now we will not complain about him not making a video. We want that pyramid. Make him pay and sweat. For now reverend Grayham will assume that he mended fences with Anna. This might be an issue later though... we'll see. Let him think he dodged that bullet for now and keep our eyes on the prize

20:52 Reverend Greenham to Cats and cardinal Adam wrote:
Brother Cats,

I am glad to see that you have chosen to do the right thing after all. Please keep in mind that you keep us, especially Cardinal Adam updated about the progress. Send pictures of the location where you want to build the monument and send pictures regularly of the progress you and your apostles are making.
For now I want to wish you many blessings and a good night rest, because you will need your strength tomorrow when you start on this beautiful and blessed task.

Blessings,
Reverend Greenham.

ETA
20:20 Cats to cardinal adam wrote:
Blessed cardinal Adama i will send you the monument of faith pictures and short videos you instructed me to do by friday (This friday).

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cats: OMG 😱😱, what has dogs done with my account, Emma gonna be really made at me so he has been chatting with My love since afternoon, what am i going to tell Emma now 😭
Anna am not the one chatting with you since
It my younger brother
Anna: hell no
Cats: Am gonna spank him, his angry that am getting married to a white folk
Anna: liar
Cats: Are you angry at me or my brother?
Anna: You
because you're lying about your brother
I know the way you write and it was all you
Cats: What 😱😱, believe me it my brother
You don't trust me anymore
Anna: Not if you're lying
It was you. How can I even forgive you when you're lying ot me
Cats: Hope u were not hurt of what he said today, i know u would have cried bitterly today
Anna: you
Cats: I don't understand
Anna: the things YOU said today
Cats: I didnt say anything
Anna: For crying out loud. Stop lying
be a man and just admit what you've done
Cats: My brother was with my phone all day today, i went 200 miles to see my uncle today at his place
Anna: I hate lies
Cats: Stop confusing me for my brother
Anna: I'm not
I think you're the one being confused
Cats: I swear am not the one and i hate someone calling me a liar
Anna: Then prove to me that it is Cats I am talking to right now
Send me a picture of you now
Anna: And you swear it was your brother this afternoon?
Cats: Yes honey
I'm not happy with u calling me a liar
Am sad now
Anna: Please forgive me. Did you see all he wrote today? I have been so sad and confused
Cats: I warned you never to call me a liar again
Anna: From now on every time that we chat I want you to send me a picture to prove that it is you and not your brother
Cats: Am phobia to cameras
Anna: <laughing emoji>
What's the name of that brother I was talking to?
Cats: Dogs but his igbo name is chid****, his jealous of me getting married to u
Anna: Ok
I don't like him
Cats: Pls like him
Anna: No, he is rude
and mean
Cats: I warned him and he promised never to do it again
I don't want u to hate any member of my family
Anna: I don't hate him, I just don't like him. There's a difference
Cats: Like him pls 😭
Anna: I like you... isn't that enough?
Cats: If you don't like him that means you don't like me as well
Anna: No, that's not true. I love you, I don't have to feel the same about others
Cats: But do u like him now?
Anna: No
Cats: He said his sorry
Anna: You did
Please drop the issue
I don't want this to come between us
Cats: Okay honey
Anna: Thank you
Cats: Am really having headache about the monument of faith on friday i can't wait for us to get married
Anna: Me either dear. Will you start it tomorrow?
Cats: I don't know about that yet
Anna: I dont know how to raise money now 😭 am doomed
No you're not. I'm sure you'll find a way

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Last edited by Linoline on Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday

- Cardinal Adam to Cats (rev. Paul is in CC):
Quote:
Dear Father Paul,
Dear young man Chibu***,

Many are the ones who speak before the Lord, but very few are left behind to work the fields and harvest the wheat. Just as the rain washes the dust and leaves behind the clean roads, so the quarrels and doubts disappear and only the Faith with which our brother walks along the Way of Trust and Truth remain. Brother Chibu***, you must learn to respect the hierarchy and you must learn to respect a superior father. Respect, order and hierarchy are the elements that differentiate us from animals and make us human. Without respect, without order, without hierarchy, we would be just a bunch of people who chaoticly fight each other.

You said that you would raise the Monument of our Faith to Heaven until Friday. I will be pleased to see how you start working together with your people.
This monument is the way that you lead people and prepare them to become your "apostles".
They will be the ones to whom you will share "bread and water"; also their salary and your blessings.
They have to respect you, just as you have to respect the Father Paul or me!

Blessings,
Cardinal Adam

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cats: Good morning
Anna: Good morning
Cats: How was ur night honey
Anna: who is this?
Cats: Oh honey it me Cats
Anna: Then show it to me
Cats: Wait first, i have an idea for us to know whether is truely me. We need to have our last secret by saying " i love you", so i love u is our last secret
Or do u have any other last secret
Anna: Picture
Cats: It me
Am not giving him my phone anymore
Anna: Who is the crazy guy behind you?
Is he reading our conversations?
Cats: So let me ask , so what is our last secret?
Anna: I don't have no secrets for you
Who is the guy behind you?
Cats: His my friend and his not reading our conservation , why do you ask?
Anna: Because I wanted to know
Cats: Why
Anna: Good morning honey, you look particularly handsome today
Cats: Who said that?
Anna: me
Cats: Is it that pic i sent you?
Anna: yes
What else?
Cats: Am surprised because you have never told me am handsome before
Anna: I think I did. Did you forget?
Are you working on the monument today?
Cats: <crying emoji>
Anna: what does that mean?
Cats: Am thinking where to find money to buy materials 😞, am so sad
Anna: sand is free
just dig it up somewhere
Cats: Cement?
Blocks? πŸ˜’
Anna: YOu don't need to use that. Reverend greenham told me that you could use bags of sand
You don't have to make this any more difficult than it needs to be honey
Cats: Baby goat, sag bag, bench, honey and milk where will i see money to buy them it not free here
Anna: Ask people to help you
Cats: Like who
Anna: your apostles
start with the sand bags and have faith that the rest will work out when the time is there

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

13:22
Cats: What about you?
Anna: Hi
Who is it this time?
Cats: It me Cats
Anna: Picture please
Cats: I don't have new pictures now
Our last secret (password) is i love you
Anna: Dogs drop the phone
Cats: Baby stop it me cats
Anna: fuck off, I'm not talking to rude little boys
Anna: Oh hi dear
Cats: I told you it me, i promise never to give him my phone again and i have changed my password
Anna: That's good, but I don't want to be fooled again
Cats: Okay honey u won't
You enjoy viewing my pictures but you don't want to send me yours 😠
Anna: I wasn't the one being sloppy with my phone and giving it to my little brother so he could talk shit to my fiancee
How is the progress dear
Cats: Nothing yet
OMG 😱, what did u tell cardinal william and Rev.paul ?
Anna: About what?
Cats: About breaking ur heart
U know i didn't do that
Anna: Why?
Cats: Go tell cardinal william and Rev.paul that am not breaking up with u
Anna: Why?
Cats: Why do u told.him that
Anna: Because I thought it was true
Cats: So go back and tell them that it wasn't true
Anna: please

.. this boy should learn some manners.... and I bet he's not happy now about lying about his brother yesterday. Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ "... and I bet he's not happy now about lying about his brother yesterday."
Ohh, surely he is not happy. Not at all! Laughing

Thursday - 07.30 - My old cardinal writes to Cats and Rev. Paul:
Quote:
Father Paul, young brother Chibu***, God bless you!

My son, it is already Thursday. I want to know the status of the works and receive accurate information and pictures about building the Monument of our Faith. I have clearly stated that I want to see the place where our pyramid will be built and that I want to be present (symbolically, through your pictures) there when the first bags / first bricks are laid at the foundation.

Glory to the Holy Lamb!
Cardinal Adam

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday

- Nothing from our new "reverend", so Cardinal Adam writes to him (father Paul - Linoline - is in CC):
Quote:
Good morning father Paul, good morning young brother Chibu***,
Son, do you have something good to show us?
I'm impatient to see your blessed progress of the work at the Monument of the Faith.

Glory to the Holy Lamb!
Cardinal Adam

===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday July 10
22:37 Cats: Please for what?

Thursday July 11
6:12
Anna: For when you ask something of course. I'm not a dog you can command
23:55
Cats: So how will i ask?

Friday July 12
6:37
Anna: When you ask something be polite about it and say please
Where have you been yesterday?
I missed you

7:11
Cats: I miss u too dear
Power failure , we haven't had electricity for the past 3days

10:55 Reverend Greenham to Cats and Cardinal Adam
Quote:
Dear Cardinal Adam,

Unfortunately I haven't heard from young brother Cats at all yesterday. I trust that he is working hard and will send us the required pictures soon.
Brother Cats, we are all waiting to see the joyful results of your hard work, please share with us what you have done in the last few days.

Blessings,
Reverend Greenham

10:58 Anna: Ok. How are you now?
12:06 Cats: Am wonderfully well
12:13 Anna: Were are you?

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have a WINNER! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Our lad, to cardinal Adam:
Quote:
Dear cardinal my voice wasn't too voice because i prayed alot for the spirit of the holy lamb to descend on us ..

May the spirit of the holy lamb fill ur soul as you watch this video using this link

~~~ THE MOVIE IS HERE! ~~~ Laughing Laughing Laughing

In this screenshot of the movie you can see the "pyramid" Laughing ... it's made of sand, debris, used tires, etc. ... on top of it is a card that says the name of the Eater church.
Of course, the pyramid does not meet the required dimensions.

===

... another funny message:
Quote:
I was filled with the spirit of the holy lamb, i and my apostles prayed to the lamb of God and he heard our prayer...some of my apostles ask for forgiveness for being absence
Here is the picture of the monument of faith..cardinal william view it and be filled with d spirit of the holy.lamb

===

The Pyramid. Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A few files were named "beauty plus ****" They were obviously edited to make it look bigger. They didn't think the video would give the size away, and it's nowhere near the requirements, though it's a cute little thing as it is. Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cats: Am at home honey wbu
Anna: Who is this?
Cats: Stop it
It me
Anna: Who?
Cats: Chib****
Anna: show me
Cats: No
I told u i will never allow him touch my phone again
Anna: Dogs you little prick, give Cats his phone back
Cats: Lol🀣🀣
It me my candy crush
Anna: Get the fuck out of here, I'm not talking to you

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL!
I think our dear boy regrets that episode in which he lied about his brother. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Bertje

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done! Good thing the Egyptians had different building techniques though. This pyramid does not look like it will last :F

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An unusual from of construction, but still impressive to see.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is so pathetic I keep laughing, but they did some work, got sweaty, couldn't scam while doing that and will have a big disappointment... so it was a succesfull day.

That conversation between Anna and Cats wasn't over yet, but I had no time to post more. I thought he went offline again, but he didn't

Cats: I will spank your ass honeyπŸ₯΄
Anna: I'm not letting no little gay boy touch me ever
And my Cats will not allow you
Cats: Wow, Cats loves you so.much
Common honey it your sweetheart Cats
Anna: NO
LEAVE ME ALONE
Anna: Hi honey
Cats: I told you it me 😭😭
Anna: I know, but words don't show that. Your brother knows how to type exactly like you
Cats: I know that, stop.asking who is this it hurting me
Anna: I won't stop that. It will cause trouble if I talk to the wrong person and it will hurt me, so I need to know
How are you today dear?
Cats: Am not fine honey
Anna: What's wrong?
Cats: I was thinking about you all day
Anna: Me too. I was worried because I didn't hear from you for so long
Cats: Yes
Power failure
Anna: Is that over now?
Cats: Yes honey
Where re u right
Anna: I'm at the office, but going home now. Going to make some dinner, I'm hungry
We'll talk later 😘
Cats: Pls be fast
I.miss u
Anna: Miss you too.
Cats: don't eat again, be with me
Anna: lol. Just join me for dinner πŸ˜‰
Cats: Let.me see the food πŸ˜‹

19:24 Reverend Greenham to Cats wrote:
Dear brother Cats,

Today I received from Cardinal Adam the pictures and video's of your monument of faith and your baptism. I have to say I am impressed by your hard work. Look at what a fine young man can accomplish in only 2 days work.

However I do have to say that I am a little confused about the size of the monument. I believe that it was clearly communicated to you that it should be at least 3 meters high and 3 meters wide. A height of 2 meters is allowed, only when the base is no smaller than 3 meters. wide. looking at the video I believe that your monument doesn't reach the required height.

Sunday after the sermon I will meet Cardinal Adam and the other elders from our church and we will review the materials you have sent us and come with a final decision about it. In my honest opion son, I have to advise you to increase the size of your monument and present us with new video and photographic material before then.

You are on the right path. I will tell sister Dave to go on and prepare the parcel for you already, but as you may understand, it can only be sent to you after the approval of your materials. I trust that you will make the right decision and make us all proud of you.

Also, in preparation for your wedding to sister Anna, some time ago I asked you to send to me a handwritten list of 10 Bibleverses that hold special meaning to you. Unfortunately you only wrote the locations of those verses, not the complete verses yet and not the motivation of why these verses hold special importance to you. I trust that, now that you are on the right path again and I am getting quite convinced that you will soon be getting married to Sister Anna, you will show full commitment to the preparations of your wedding ceremony as well.

So in short I hope to see 2 things from you in the coming days:
1. Pictures and video material of a baptism in front of a larger monument that meets the size instructions.
2. The handwritten list of completely written out Bible verses with your motivation.

Blessings,
Reverend Greenham

19:58
Anna: Too late, I ate it

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

20:13 Cats to Cardinal Adam, reverend Greenham and bcc to sister Dave wrote:
Dear Reveren Paul Greenham God is my only witness i have showed seriousness, full commitment and seriousness to the holy lamb of God and eater church..size and meter of the pyramid doesn't matter we just brought the idea of moses in egypt of that sacred moment when our faith in God defeated pharaoh's Ramses

I did all the work myself no one helped me except one friend of mine who his father owns the house assisted me abit because of the hardwork i did i fell very sick and developed hynia because i have complained to the doctor about it and he said i shouldn't stress myself that much or engage myself in any hard work to avoid increasement of the hynia, Now i will go for operation. Right now am in the hospital i can't get up on my two legs but the doctor said i will be fine. Please help me convince Cardinal Adam and the Elders in the church to accept my monument of faith and baptism. For the hand writting verses i will beg my little cousin sis to help me write them down but i will be the one calling the verses for her and quoting the bible
God bless you Reveren paul, cardinal william and the Elders in the church(counsil) AMEN !!

20:36 Reverend Greenham to Cats and Cardinal Adama wrote:
Dear brother Obiora,

I am sorry to hear about your illness and we will all pray for your speedy recovery. As I already said, I agree with you that you have shown seriouslness and commitment, but it's really not up to you to decide the measurements of the monument. Many have done this before you and they did meet the requirements before they received the sponsorship money and parcel. There have also been potential reverends before you that have not met the desired measurements of the monument and didn't receive anything because of that. It is up to you to decide if you want this hard work to be in vain or if you want to finish what you have started and raise a glorious monument.

Of course we do not expect you to do this by yourself now that you are physically not well. That is why it was required to gather 12 apostles. When you, as their leader are not able to finish this work by yourself, it is their job to support you and help you with the task. They will receive their salary soon so it is only normal for you to expect them to assist you in this work.

So as much as I can understand your current condition, I don't think this should be an obstruction for you to do the right thing and finish this job.
We will continue to pray for your health and your efforts. May the glory of the Holy Lamb shine upon you and give you strength.

Blessings
Reverend Greenham

Last edited by Linoline on Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cats: Baby am very ill right now
Anna: Who is it this time?
Cats: Stop it, it me am seriously sick
Anna: who is it?
Cats: The building of the monument made me very sick
Anna: Picture please
Cats: It night here and phone doesn't have a flash
Anna: Goodnight dogs
Cats: Am.very sick honey
Anna: It's dark Dogs. I"m not falling for this
Cats: Stop your tricks
It me Cats
Anna: No
Cats: If you don't want to chat with me Good night
I"M ONLY CHATTING WITH CATS
GO AWAY
Cats: It me Cats and you are pissing me off Anna
Anna: leave me alone dogs
I don't want to talk to you.
Anna: Why are you doing this to me every time honey?
Cats: I told you am very sick honey
I over stressed myself yesterday
Building the monument of faith.
Now i develop hynia
Anna: Sorry to hear that dear
YOu didn't tell me you finished it
Cats: I will be going for operation tomorrow and my little cousin sis will be chatting with you but i will be the
I will be the one tellling her what to write to u
I will.miss u honey 😭😭
Anna: I will only chat with you honey. I don't want to talk to anyone else again
who is your cousin?
Cats: Her name is chin****
I won't be chatting with my two hands because i will be on operation
Anna: then let her add me up now and chat from her own account
Cats: She doesn't have a phone
Anna: Then we can't chat tomorrow
Cats: And shes doesn't have an account
I won't be chatting with my hands my cousin will be the one chatting with u
Anna: Then I can't chat with you or she has to make a picture of you and her also
Cats: That not possible, i will be in the hospital
She's just 9
(I'm NOT going to involve kids that way, not even close. I'm not chatting with him tomorrow if he pretends it's this cousin)
Shw can only write
I will be talking and she will writing
only if you can show me a picture of her and you tomorrow that you make while chatting.
Cats: I won't be chatting tomorrow because i will undergo operation
Anna: ok
Cats: And help me to beg Rev.paul and cardinal william to accept my baptism and my pyramid I'm very sick, i need your prayers
On sundau
Sunday
Anna: Of course I will pray honey
Cats: What about Rev.paul πŸ˜’
Anna: He's praying always
It's his job and his calling
Cats: Plead with him and cardinal william to accept my baptism and pyramid
Anna: Honey, I don't need to plead. You did what you had to do so everything is fine
we can be together soon
Cats: Why the delay then
Anna: I don't know. I didn't speak with reverend greenham today
I'll see him on Sunday
Cats: Please do honey , convince them hard
Anna: I don't need to convince them of anything. You're the one to do that with the work you have done
Cats: <weird emoji>
Anna: why the face?
Cats: The delay is too much, i have tried all my best heaven is my witness and am not gonna do any another task they will ask me to do
Anna: Ok
Just wait what they say about it
Cats: Okay honey
Anna: Good luck tomorrow dear. I hope you'll be better soon

Look at that picture... he even faked and IV

AverageChef
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol, you better fly out immediately to make sure he is ok. Hynia’s can be serious. Very Happy
Munchkin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol, it has to be the most pathetic attempt of a pyramid I have ever seen a lad try to do. You will have to nickname him drama queen , the attempt of the fake IV, The threats of committing suicide , Definitely a drama queen, Good job

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday

- Cardinal Adam writes to our boy:
Quote:
Son, be blessed!

Only today I had a few moments of relaxation and I was able to look carefully at the materials you sent.
Son, I'm proud of you! The baptism ceremony was extremely well done, and the apostle who poured you milk and honey did his duty as a true believer.
Congratulations!

But with all regret, I can not have good words for the Monument of Faith!
Son, you did not respect the size of the pyramid, and this is serious and discredits your entire initiation process.

I will present these materials to the Elderly Council tomorrow, just after the Great Sunday Sermon. I'm afraid there will be many objections!
I would have liked to propose sending you The Courtesy Parcel and a first sponsorship, but if the preliminary conditions are not met, the Council will not approve anything.

Son, please re-read my message carefully and understand that the rules are being made to be respected.
Where there is no discipline, there is no Faith! And the people without Faith have nothing! Hallelujah, amen!

Glory to the Holy Lamb!
Cardinal Adam

Our boy call Lenny: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14Lme6lWritnk1G7UzvKH5AU58J7QFPXI/view

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

14:57
Cats: I'm chin**** d little cousin sis of bro.Cats, he will b telling me what to write to u, he must have told u about me
Anna: I need to see a picture of him first
Cats: I'm not allowed to enta the ward
Anna: Then he can't speak to you and tell you what to write. Means you're lying to be
Cats: After his operation he will tell me what to tell you..bye for now
Anna: Sure
Have a nice day. Many blessings and wish him well
Cats: I will
Anna: Ok. Bye for now honey or chin**** or dogs or doctor x or whoever it is I'm taking to today
Cats: It chin**** am a girl
Anna: That's so nice honey. Send me a picture
Cats: Of me?
Anna: Yes
And don't tell me you don't know how that works
Cats: That will be later am coming
Anna: My friend has a 4 year old that knows how to do that
Not later.
Now
Cats: Send yours
Anna: Don't answer a request with a request
No picture?
Then you're a liar

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our idiot writes to Cardinal Adam... he pretend to be "a little cousin / brother".
Quote:
Hello cardinal I'm chinenye little cousin of bro.chibu*** am 12yrs old for now on I will be the one chatting with you, He will be the one to to tell me what to be writing to you because bro.obiora chibu*** is very seriously ill and sick and today he will be undergoing operations called hynia he developed it yesterday after the building of the monument of faith and baptism, he has the following sickness now (Fever, Thyphoid&Malaria, pneumonia, redish eye, shortage of blood and hynia). He need your prayers
He gave his reasons why his apostles didn't assist him yesterday because they are Thomas's and unbelievers they said all this are all fake & not real and it only his best friend that assisted him, the sands and concrete they used in building the monuments was his friend father's own which they later used in fixing of the house. All the believers and apostles he gathered some have left him because they said he has no church or parish and they said the only way they can all come back is when they see his church or parish (Here in Nigeria people believe what they see, bro.chibu*** has tired all his possible best winning souls going out with empty stomach to preach to them what he comes home with his mocks and insult they said his blind that the comedenti church are using him for nothing) . pls cardinal prove them all wrong that comedenti church exists and his begging you in the name of God to beg the Elderly councils and the church to accepts his pyramid and approve the shipping of the parcels and budget so he will start building his parish before all his believers will all leave him. Bye for now

===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All those illnesses.... only from scooping up some sand and stones. Drama queen extraordinaire!

oblated
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Typhoid AND malaria AND pneumonia... that's pretty rough.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic