SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chicken Man 2: Triple Safari: Togo, Mali. Guinea

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I'm so sure there will not be any problems! Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

10.45 (Lome local time) - Joojoo to Lucky:
Quote:
AM RECHED AKATIS AN AM HAV UNA HOOR TO DRAIVE TO LOMEE
AM WIL COM DIRCTLEY TO DA OTEL LILEY OK

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Weeks ago the lad put the quote below in a note when he applied to get a Courtesy Package from the church. It is strange how this company which attests to being in the petroleum industry is really a chicken farm at heart!

Quote:
I will be needing your financial assistance to help me contribute my quota as an administrative farmer to the AGRICULTURAL LIVESTOCK/POULTRY BUSINESS put together by myself and my partners at SANNI007 INTEGRATED SERVICES since 2014

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

12.25 - Akwoodi writes to Lucky (Mike is in CC)... sad news. Twisted Evil
Quote:
Mister Gottoh, there were severe border issues and Joojoo could not cross the area to Lome. Half an hour ago, one togolese Security Police Patrols stopped our van and asked for the documents; the cops were upset because we do not have a valid operating license for Togo, so they tried to confiscate the van and the package. Joojoo was forced to give them $100; they took the money but did not allow him to enter the Togolese territory, so Joojoo came back. Now Joojoo headed north to Dzodze city, where it is another border crossing point (in Akanu Border area). You have to leave the hotel and get to the city of Noepe (it is just 28 km away from Lome). Ask at hotel reception and take a bus and go there in Noepe. Joojoo will try to enter Togo there and meet with you right in that small togolese city (near the border area). As soon as you get to Noepe, go to a point of interest that can be easily recognized (mosque, hospital, town hall, shop, etc.) and take a picture of yourself there. Joojoo will only enter Noepe after you get there, so he does not risk being arrested and the van be confiscated. Akwoodi

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Francis just rec'd the following two messages.

Quote:
This morning isn't good sir.
The deliveryman didn't make it across to me.

This is truly a surprise, usually the deliveries go so smoothly.

Quote:
Mr Francis, please help..
This Ghanian deliveryman is so unprofessional.
I have been sitting at the front of the hotel waiting all day for him to show or call and all I get is this?
See the message i forwarded (Birlic's msg above was the fwd)

Francis had just sent him a message.

Quote:
Just a good morning greeting and am looking forward to your good news this morning. I am off to pick strawberries this morning but will be back in a couple of hours.
My wife is making roast chicken for tonight, so we will think of Gattah farms as we dine!

Now Francis will send a message of hope and immediate assistance to buoy up our lads flagging spirits.

Quote:
Son I'm about to step out the door but saw your message. Do not despair son. Those foul border guards pulled a stunt like this on you with your phone, and you got thru. It seems the driver is showing initiative by crossing the border nearby. I salute his resourcefulness. Follow his instructions and all will be well. The border guards will not stop this, but they can make it miserable it seems. Over here we say they are on a power trip. The uniform, the guns, all lead them to believe they are omnipotent. They are not. We shall get through this.
I am off to pick berries and have called Walter and forwarded the messages. He is on the golf course right now but promises to attend to this once his game is over. Today is a day off for him, but he is going into the office soon to make sure things go smoothly from here.
Don't blame yourself son, this is not your fault. I'd love to give those border guards a piece of my mind.

It should reassure him that once berry picking and rounds of golf are done, people will get right on solving his troubles.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Bertje

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Hi!

Someone, probably your lad Lucky Gottoh, has logged into Sexy Pic, at 14:43 CET, using the following details:.

Transaction ID : SPC300052xxxxx
Sender name : Abdul Sasamo
Lad IP : 196.171.215.231

You will get another notification when a Security Picture is uploaded.

This message was brought to you by:

Your friends at Sexy Pic.

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Bertje

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was quick.

Too bad it's overexpose and incorrect passphrase (Shakespeare)

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I doubt he has been thrown out of the hotel, but rather, his stay was up, and he has to leave. That is standard! So he exaggerates a bit.
I will repeat what Mr. Ak**** said, he does not have to cross the border, but this will be forwarded from Walter so it has the backing of the company behind it.
Francis will encourage him to listen to the driver. The driver does this sort of thing all the time, he has experience and "street smarts". This will work out.

Quote:
If you say I should heed to his instruction then how am I suppose to pass through the border into Ghana without still having to give a tip.

Besides that,the hotel staff said where they want me to go is almost an hour drive,..where and how do I transport myself over there.
The internet am using to write you is provided by the hotel,so if I should leave their premises there's no way I can reach out to anyone again as I don't have money on me. Nothing.

Now, I am beginning to get scared.

I have been thrown out of the hotel.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! Nice picture! Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

12.34 - Lucky to Akwoodi:
Quote:
I told you nothing is with me and now you want me to cross the border into Ghana?

Your driver should have called me.
I told the hotel staff and they said Noekpe is 45min drive.

What is this nonsense??

13.41 - Lucky to Joojoo:
Quote:
I heard what happened to you at the border.

Mr Akwoodi said I should go to Noepe? If I am going there I will need small money to cross the border, buy a Ghana sim and take a bus.

I heard its 1hour drive,..And i don't have any money with me.

Before I can come to Noepe,I want you to convert and send me $100 from my $250 with you,so I will be able to cross border and then go to Noepe..I have an account with Ecobank ,so you will need enter any bank to transfer money to Ecobank..this should be easy for you.

PS: Convert the 100$ into Ghana CEDI's and send to this Ecobank account.

Bank Name: Ecobank
Account numbers: 4141249***
Account Holder: TINA CHIGO***.

Do it quick before bank close.

PS: i will not be able to email you so, please send me your telephone number.

regards,

Lucky Gottoh.

13.58 - Lucky to Mike & Claude:
Quote:
Gentlemen,
I am sure your Ghanian representative(Mr Akwoodi Osuaze)have told you what happened to the deliveryman at the Togo border?

Now I am told to enter Ghana to meet the driver at a place that will take me 1hr drive. Its past midday already and my hotel room has expired so i have been thrown out of the Hotel..Even if I need to cross the border and take a bus to the place am directed to go,i don't have any money with me and I also need to tip the border officials before I can be allowed to cross over to Ghana.

Kindly implore mr Akwoodi to instruct the driver to convert and send me $100 by bank transfer. The name of the bank to send me money is called ECOBANK(The bank is allover west Africa),i have my wife Ecobank ATM card with me to use and withdraw money from the account.

I already sent the driver and Mr Akwoodi my wife bank account details for the $100 transfer.

He should hurry about it before bank closes for the day or else,I will be stranded and forced to sleep on the street.
I need the $100, to cross to Ghana(settle the border officials), buy a Ghana sim,feed and enter a bus to Noepe,the new location inside Ghana.

Also please direct the driver and mr Akwoodi to be calling me on phone for easy communication..I'm still within the hotel premises, if I should leave here there's know way I can communicate again by email.

Please help.

Lucky Gottoh.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

14.07 - Akwoodi responds to our boy:
Quote:
Mister Gottoh,
No, you do not have to cross the border. Noepe is in Togo! Joojoo crosses the border right there, near Noepe, and he will meet you in Noepe. I repeat, Noepe is in Togo and you do not have to cross the border in Ghana. I hope everything will be fine now! Akwoodi

14.17 - Ten minutes later, Joojoo reply:
Quote:
AM IN DZOZE AND WAITNIG FO YU TO COME TO NOEPE IN TOGO
AM WIL CROSS TOGO BORDA ONLEY AFTA YU WIL BI DHERE NOEPE MOSQA
SNED MI UNA PICTUR IN FRONT MOSQA NOEPE TOGO
IZ NO BANK HEER DOZOZE IZ A SMAL VILAJE

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Francis just sent this to keep the lad calm. I doubt he will cross to Ghana, but no harm in putting the idea in his head.

Quote:
There is no need to be afraid here at all. You have not done anything wrong or illegal! Walter called me and assured me you do not have to into Ghana, the driver is the one crossing the border, not you. So remove that fear from your mind. The driver is a professional, and is not only fully bonded and insured, but is trained to handle situations like this politely and with minimal impact to the task at hand. As you experienced, border guards and "issues" are common there, so do not worry. Patience is your ally here, not panic. (Patience, lots of patience.....)

Walter did suggest that to speed things up it might be possible for you to go to Ghana and meet the driver on that side of the border. You can then have your cash and fly back to Lagos and either carry or ship the electronics at the same time. The driver will help you arrange that if you like. All the customs paperwork is with the package so that should be fine. (I doubt he will do this but why not tempt him?)

Stay in touch with the driver and anyone else associated with this. They all have their fields of expertise and will assist. I am going to speak to Walter about increasing your reimbursement from 10% to 15% due to the delays here. (A small carrot on the stick at this point, but why not offer....)

How I wish you had been able to get to Casablanca, and then all this would be behind us. (A little blame never hurt a lad) But we soldier on in adversity son, as we are dependable and decent men of faith.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our idiot writes to Joojoo, another 2 messages:
Quote:
OK Joojoo..

Now listen.. I can come to Noepe but I don't have transport fee..if you are not sending my money then please call me..I can't just enter Noepe when I don't have transport.

Except you send a taxi over to me at the hotel.

and
Quote:
Why not just take a taxi and come to the hotel and give me my money.
I need to eat and rebook a room for another day.
Will you send a taxi or you come?
If I come,I don't have cash to give the taxi man.

And Please send your number.

===

15.05 - Joojoo is imperturbable, the idiot has to get to Noepe. Laughing
Quote:
AM NOT ALOVED LEAV DA CAR BECUS IZ AGAINST RULES
AM HEERE IN DZODZE AND AM ESPECT YU TO GET NOEPE IN TOGO AN SNED MI YURT PICTUR AT MOSQA
AM WIL CROSS BORDA IN TOGO AND AM WIL COM TO YU

===

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A rhetorical question but how can the lad re-book a hotel room when he has no money and has been "thrown out". Seems like his "dafault" setting is to beg.

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad whines to Mike about the Noepe plan:
Quote:
You mean the driver walked pass my hotel without thinking of calling me to inform me the problem?? That man must be very unserious.

Ok if Noepe is within Lome, Togo.
Then please tell him to call come to the hotel, he should take a bike to where I am.I am still at the hotel,seated by the entrance of the hotel.
I told you I don't have any money with me and someone is still saying I should meet him in a place far away?

Let him just do the $100 fund transfer,then I can at least have something to eat and then transport myself over...better still, let him call me. He hasn't called since all this drama began.

Unlucky (my addition)

This lad must have not paid that much attention in geography class. Mike responds in somewhat of an exasperated manner, at least for him:
Quote:

You must have misunderstood. Noepe, Togo is a completely separate town from Lome, Togo. It is an hour away from where you are. You can look it up on Google Maps if you want. The driver, as far as I can tell, is in a town called Dzodze, in Ghana. This is about an hour and a half away from your current location, involving a border crossing. I do not think there was ever any indication that the driver has set foot in Togo so far; he said he could not get across the border at the major crossing, which is why he wanted to go try smaller ones (under the assumption they would be more lenient). I do not think this is a terribly counter-intuitive process, and I worry that it may be too late by the time he crosses the border and they would have shut down or something like that.

It is not within my authority to directly control the driver's actions; that is something you will have to take up with the local managers if you think his behavior is unprofessional or if you want him to do a special request. Personally I see no reason why he couldn't transfer some of the reimbursement money if he had access, although it sounds like based on his last email Dzodze does not have any Ecobanks. If I were you, I'd research how much a bus or taxi to Noepe costs.

I am doing the best I can from a computer at the airport to make all of this happen, but I am not omnipotent. Some of these issues will have to be resolved by you, the driver, and the local staff. But if you have any more questions or need advice on what to do, let me know.

Cheers!

All roads lead to Noepe, where they'll then lead to some other city, and another city, and so on. The longer the lad delays, the more likely it is that when he gets to Noepe, it will be too late for Joojoo to drive over, and if he relies on money from one of us that certainly won't happen today.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our idiot, to Joojoo:
Quote:
Can't you get a phone to at least call me

and
Quote:
I understand you are not allowed to leave the Car. But i don't have any money with me to come to Noepe.

The hotel staff at Hotel Lilly advised that you should send small money to my phone and I will get it here in cash.

My phone network is "Moov"..you can send money to a Moov number .

Please convert/change $50 into Cifa and then send to my phone: 99119***.

Please send money to my phone 99119***

Joojoo to our boy:
Quote:
AM NOT ALOWD TO PHON ONLEY MEIL
AM ALREDY HAV LOW BATTERIE ON MA PHON
AM WAINTING FO YUR PICTUR IN NOEP TO COM TO YU
TAKE TAXI AN COM NOEP AM WIL COM WID MONY TO PAY TAXI DRIVAR

===

16.20 - Lucky to Akwoodi:
Quote:
Mr.Akwoodi, i don't have any money with me to go meet your driver where he is at Noepe.

The hotel staff at Hotel Lilly have advised that i should tell the driver to send me some money through my phone and that they can me withdraw it in cash. They only Moov telephone network offer this services.

My phone network is "Moov"..so the driver can easily send some money to my Moov telephone number.

As the Ghanian manager,kindly instruct the driver to please convert/change $50 into Togo franc and he should it to my phone: 99119117.

That way, I can easily withdraw whatever he sent,and I will have the transport fee to meet him at his present location.

Right now I am still stranded waiting in the Hotel Lilly premises.

Last edited by Birlic on Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When the driver and our chicken man finally do meet up, I hope JooJoo remembers to give him his "Members Card" He gets it punched and after ten transactions, he gets the 11th for free.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL!

16.30 - Lucky to Joojoo:
Quote:
OK I am coming Noepe right now.

Joojoo:
Quote:
AM WAITNIG YUR PICTUR OK ?
LOW BATERIE ON MA PHON
HUREY UP OK ?

===

It's Friday evening and I'll be out for a few hours ... I'll be back later.
Certainly, Joojoo's phone has no longer battery ... everything will be postponed for tomorrow. Laughing Laughing Laughing

PS: Sparky, you can modify / add the sentence "Safari in Togo" to the topic title. Right? Very Happy

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The subject title has been updated!
The lad is silent with Francis right now, which usually means he is actively doing something.......perhaps traveling?

Bertje

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sexy Pic informed our friend that his picture was not accepted. The passphrase was incorrect and the picture was overexposed. To retrieve the MTCN, he will have to do it again, better.

Meanwhile, Abdul wrote to him:

Quote:

Dear mistre Lucky Gottoh,

I am thanking you for the mail. 

I am being in the hospital all day, not having able internet. It not is good news, but I guessing that is not yuo concerning.

Mine Imam is telling he did doing the transfer, so I think yuo are have the money. I wishing bon voyage to Casablanca and grand succes with parcel! I am hoping there will be much good things for yuo future, friend! Please, say greetings to mistre Clyde and mistre Queshaun for me!

About parcel: I did not opening before Pits Logistique, because was some money in parcel that mistre Francis saying was secret to them. I did not wanting them to find out. I am hiding the money on my body on traveling and was having not at all problems with douanier at airport. But even if they finding, you also knowing that is easy for fixing with the bribe! At least if for Guinée, so guessing is for yuo country same.

Please accept, Sir, the expression of my distinguished feelings 

Abdul Sasamo

Bertje

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not so Lucky wrote:

I have not received the money your imam sent.

He did sent the money but i am unable to collect because here was a security on the money by western union .they say i should hold a cardboard paper and write so words on it..i did do as they say and they say its not clear,I should try again.I did it seven times (no he didn't) but western union did not accept the photo.

So, I guess I will have to try it again tomorrow? ..my hotel room have expired.that means I will sleep outside tonight in the cold.

So sad.

Lucky

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad posted a desperate message to several characters here

Quote:
I have not seen the van driver where he says I should meet him.

I am standing on the road behind the Togolese border at Noepe.

He said he's at the other side of the border {Ghana side). (Did you look behind that tree? Is that him? )
For me to get here I had to beg a taxi man that when I get to Noepe ,the driver will come and I will pay him.. But now, I am.stranded on the road,no sight of the van driver.

Please advise let me know what's going on, and its already dark here.
That's the reason I said he should send me his number for me to be calling him that way,but he refused.it would have been easier for both of us if I had his phone numbers.

I am.now owing the taxi man #10,000cfr. He's beginning to get impatient with me.

This is so frustrating. (I am sure it is.....)
]

Francis replied as helpful as ever.

Quote:
I cannot speak for everyone but I know Walter tells me they instruct their people to use text so there is a written record of conversations. Verbal arrangements often lead to confusion, so that might be the reasoning here. That aside, I am trying to visualise this. You are at a border crossing at Noepe? Can you see across to see if the driver is there? Walter says they have white vans with the company name on the side. Maybe you can see him and wave? Can you cross the border to meet up with him if he is there? Would the guards allow that? At some of the smaller crossings the rules are relaxed and you have some leeway here.

Tell the taxi man that you have enough stress right now and he is not helping by adding to it. You are trying to solve a problem here, so you need clear headedness, not added stress. I wish to goodness Casablanca had worked out, our other recipients are already starting new lives. I am going to call Walter right now since he knows about borders and customs and has a few connections.

You are not walking this journey alone son. I'm right there with you.

The stranded lad has latched onto Francis since he's the only one to respond.

Quote:
Thank you for responding.
I copied same message to Mike,Clyde and the Ghanian representative..till now, none have responded.
I'm not allow to cross.
Please let Mr Walter know that I am just behind the border,the Togolese side.
Let me know what he says.

Francis is right there in spirit offering up useless suggestions.

Quote:
For my clarification, why will they not let you cross? You could stay within the border area but on the Ghanian side and be safe and secure. I did this once a few years ago on the Canada/USA border and I was allowed so long as I stayed in a designated area.
Pardon my bad language here son, but if those damned border guards had just let him through earlier none of this would be happening now. I am really resentful that these "little men" ( I make reference to their character, not their size) seem to think they can play God and determine one's fate. I am glad the driver had the presence of mind to try to get around these border thugs, but still they stand in the way. Is it always this way there? I understand they have a job to do, but you are there by yourself, not carrying weapons or contraband etc. Surely the milk of human kindness will take hold and they will listen to you?

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in from the lad.

Quote:
The taxi driver have taken me to the immigration police at the Noepe border for detention. (I guess Morocco is not happening after all....)
The agreement with the taxi driver is to come back to the border post tomorrow morning for his money or I will charged to a magistrate court..only God knows what awaits me if that happens. (If you need a lawyer, I am tempted to give you the name of the fake lawyer you are playing in another bait I'm running with you right now. What would it feel like for you to send a retainer to a fake lawyer......)
The solution now is:if the deliveryman had gone back to Accra, he must ensure he return back here at the Noepe border( Ghana side).early in the morning. (If he went back to Accra, he might be delayed in returning....or maybe he doesn't work weekends.......)
The solutiom is that: The taxi man has to collect his money.

See what Joojoo the Pitts Logistic deliveryman have caused? (No, this company is not at fault, it is those darn border guards and their bully tactics)

An appalled Francis wrote back immediately.

Quote:
I am speechless at this unjust treatment of you. I am calling Walter right now, not that he can fix it from here, but he will know exactly who to contact and they will make sure the proper people take charge and get involved. You have not done anything wrong here son, I"m sure it is just a huge misunderstanding. These border officials are bullies, plain and simple, they are bullies. (remember they are the problem, not the church, not the delivery guys.....)
Please do not blame the driver or the company, this would never have happened if the border guards had allowed him thru to Lome earlier. They are the ones holding this up. Do they know why you are there? Are they trying to extort money from you? Is that their game? To steal some of your money and/or electronics? From what I have heard, these people are heartless.

Stay safe tonight, I am calling Walter right now.

Just as Francis sent that message an impassioned message from the lad came through with more details.

Quote:
Gentlemen,

I have been detained by a taxi driver at Noepe border.
This is because I was unable to pay him ¢10,000 as agreed transport services from Lome to Noepe.
Despites my several pleas that Mr Juju (the deliveryman) should atleast convert and send $50/$100 from my $250 reimbursement with him to me,he refused..instead,Juju insisted that I should find a way to come meet him at Noepe border and collect my parcel. (Maybe the rest of this cash was stolen by other border guards)
Because i dont have any money left with me,I had to beg a taxi man I met to take me to Noepe.I agreed to pay the taxi man 10,000CFR for this urgent trip to Noepe border.

Now i am at the Norpe border.. I arrived here almost 5:30pm..i and the taxi driver waited endlessly for Mr Juju the deliverman to show up but we didn't see him.. So, taxi man got furious, the immigration and police officers at the intervened and concluded I must be detained until I'm able to provide the taxi man his10,000CFR($60) (Not sure of your conversion figures, but whatever.......) that after all he did his job by taking me to the border so I must pay him.

I am now under the custody of the Ghanian immigration/police border.. Tomorrow they threatened to take me ri a mobile court where I will be tried..perhaps go to jail for inability to pay for a service rendered by the taxi driver. (So does this mean we managed to add another country to our safari list....Nigeria, Benin, Togo, Ghana?)

I therefore, implore that you intervene for me..Mr Juju or anyone else that knows this terrain must be here tomorrow early morning and secure my release.

I am at the Ghana side of Noepe border. (Maybe he can help the driver get thru, since our driver has border crossing issues....)

Please help.

Francis has been working the phones and getting answers. However, one question needs to be asked, as unpleasant as it is. Is he detained because of narcotics?

Quote:
This is horrible and my gut instinct is to jump on a plane and come to you. But I cannot due to heart procedures which are coming up on Monday. I spoke to my minister and to Walter. I don't like saying this but must ask this question, just so we can dispel any doubts. Are you detained because of the taxi issue or were you trying to smuggle narcotics in your rectum? (as a retired pharmacist, Francis has seen/heard it all....)Walter says this is a serious crime in Ghana and despite what I know in my heart, feel I must ask, if only to convince everyone here to rally around you. I apologise for having to ask since I know you are just a victim of bully border guards, but they might wish to do a thorough physical exam. And I mean thorough. So please tell me there are no smuggling activities going on here.

Last edited by sparky905 on Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
oblated
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This might be a good time for another "don't blame yourself ".
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oblated......as you requested.......see below.

Quote:
Son, I was sure of your answer but please understand I had to ask. As a retired pharmacist, I have seen it all and I was asked just to clear the air. So now that we have established there is no rectal contraband, we need to address the money issue. Walter is making calls and will update me as soon as he has heard. He is furious at this, I have never seen him fly off into a rage like this.
We will sort it out son, so keep your chin up and your pride intact. This is not your fault, so don't blame yourself. It is common at such times to shoulder the blame. Don't do it. This is bully border guards at their worst.

In a flurry of messages to the only voice listening right now......the lad asks Francis to convey this message. I just hope it is not too late.....sometimes delays happen. What if the driver is arrested at another border crossing?

Quote:
Sir,

Please do this when you contact Walter.
Tell him any of Pitts official should come and secure my release but should not come with the package. I repeat, they must not come to the border with my package..they should just come with my $250 and I will pay the taxi fees from it.

After my release,I will need to follow the Pitts officials to Accra.
When I get my parcel in Ghana I can handle the shipment to Nigeria myself.

Don't forget I have been to Accra several times so,I can find my way back to Nigeria from Accra.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I'm back... my Inbox is full of desperate messages. Laughing Laughing Laughing

18.05 - Lucky to Joojoo:
Quote:
I am there now.yes at the border in noepe

Quote:
I am at the Togo boarder post..pass it small u will the taxi

18.08 - Lucky to Akwoodi:
Quote:
Please tell juju I am the Noepe border..Togo side

18.27 - To Akwoodi and Joojoo:
Quote:
Sorry its getting too dark to take a photo.
Be coming..when u reach the Togo side,you will see me wearing same clothe standing on the road with a green taxi.

Please come now, taxi man is waiting too,I had to pay him.

Quote:
That's my photo.

Please come to the Togo border post at Noepe

20.23 - Lucky to Akwoodi and Joojoo:
Quote:
See what you have caused me?
Because I couldn't pay the taxi man that took me to Noepe to meet you,now the taxi driver has handed me over to the immigration police at the Noepe border.

I am now under their custody, I am been detained at the Noepe border,(Ghana side).

Please do me a Favor, if you had returned to Accra with my parcel then try to come back here tomorrow morning, do come with the money you are supposed to give me let me pay off the taxi driver.and I will be out if here.

I now have to sleep in the cell because of you.

Lucky Gottoh

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

now that's good news. A lad in the place where he belongs. Laughing

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish the lad would see that it is not "our" fault, it is those darned border guards who detained him and JooJoo earlier today. It also was not "our" fault he did not bring enough money.
I wonder that as Mr Ak**** tries to help, if the lad's detention and his recent phone confiscation might be building a case against him. What other business did he have in Lome??????

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic