SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Following orders from a lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It became an interesting and exciting weekend (for the lad) And when Benny entered the scene, the whole thing went south and turned NSFW, so be warned.

Friday June 28
22:25 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack,

I'll try and see if I'm able to get details about what you need to sabotage their plans.

Dr. Greed

22:29 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack,

The little I know is that they are going to be travelling by airplane that's all. Will find out more if I stay on them.

Dr.Greed

22:34 Sonny to Kimmy wrote:
Kimmy,

You make me smile when you said you like me; thanks though. Now I know someone has feelings for me.

I can assure you that Africa isn't scary at all, in fact when you come down here, you would like it more than you've heard. It's a place for tourism. I see no offense in what you said, but still you haven't proved to me that you like me as you Said.

22:41 Kimmy to Sonny wrote:
I don't need to prove anything at all to you. Did I ever lie to you? Africa is far away, all I know about it is what I've seen on televison about children being hungry, eating dry rice and walking around without clothes. I've noticed that you guys wear clothes, so I guess you're rich over there, but still the image sticks and makes me reluctant. I hope your uncle will get back to me and make me fell a little better about all this.
I'm going to paris in the morning. I told my parents I'm staying the weekend with my best friend. I'll find some time to message you though. Maybe you can tell me what color of underwear guys like these days. I want to step by Victoria's Secret. Benny doesn't say a thing about that, he always told me he only wants to see it off. So annoying. I like pink

Saturday June 29
9:46 Bassy to Kimmy wrote:
My lady,

Really?? You don't care if I'm being drenched by the rain?? Of course you don't because all you want is a picture of me in the traditional wear. I already made the photo as you wish; so what now?? We plan your trip to Africa?? And you as well send me a nice photo of you??

Remember you said you wouldn't tour round the world just to see a boy you haven't known to well. Hence you've known me, and I have sent the pictures as you requested, what's the next move??

10:40 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack,

This was the information I was able to gather from my son's aspect:

"I don't need to prove anything at all to you. Did I ever lie to you? Africa is far away, all I know about it is what I've seen on televison about children being hungry, eating dry rice and walking around without clothes. I've noticed that you guys wear clothes, so I guess you're rich over there, but still the image sticks and makes me reluctant. I hope your uncle will get back to me and make me fell a little better about all this.
I'm going to paris in the morning. I told my parents I'm staying the weekend with my best friend. I'll find some time to message you though. Maybe you can tell me what color of underwear guys like these days. I want to step by Victoria's Secret. Benny doesn't say a thing about that, he always told me he only wants to see it off. So annoying. I like pink"

Was this helpful??

Dr.Greed

11:47 Sonny to Kimmy wrote:
Kimmy,

Again, I'm telling you Africa isn't that way. It's the rural region that is seen that way; I live on the urban region and mind you, I'm not rich as you think.

So after all my advise about not going, you still went ahead with Benny?? Definitely this were all made up lies. Why do you care about under wears that we wear??

11:48 Steph to Benny wrote:
I'm a girl that'd like to be your friend?? Is anything wrong??

Not at all. Benny decided that she's a hooker. Nothing wrong with that right? Laughing

12:32 dr. Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Madam,

Your mail is well acknowledged.

There's this saying that has my personality on a Cliff. It says "the wisdom and maturity of a man, doesn't depends on his appearance, it depends on how experienced he is in giving out great message and advise". Most people do have the same skepticism you are having, but I won't lay blames on any of them, because that was just how I was created.

Hopping on a plane with your ex isn't something I'd advise you to do. I wouldn't let me daughter or anyone go close to her ex because it might cause yet another heart break. They can talk to themselves but not going out with each other. Talking with Steph will only make you know more about the cosmetics products because she's more experienced than I.

Your question is quite obvious and YES you'll be in my hands because I'll guide throughout your purchase of the shoes you need. I keep on repeating it, all you need to do is talk about it with Sonny. Maybe you can talk about your means of transporting yourself?? where you'd lodge in?? Place for relaxation and all what you kids do to have fun.

Regards

Dr.Greed

12:49 Jack to Greed wrote:
Too fucking late Greed. She's gone. It's one big clusterfuck here

14:35 Benny to Steph wrote:
Nothing wrong with a hot girl. I'm in Paris now babe. At Victoria's secret dressing up a nice piece of ass I'm going to have some fun with in our hotel this evening. Can I get you something sexy? Red must be your colour.

15:59 Steph to Benny wrote:
Laughs how did you know red was my thing?? That's cute and thoughtful of you,you knowπŸ˜‰

What do you plan on getting me cause I'm an accessory and gadget freak...

18:52 Benny to Steph wrote:
You look like the kind of girl who pulls it off. Or I will. All the same with me as long as it's off. Didn't know your size though so couldn't get you some but I'd go for lace. Got some sexy pics to show that booty? I'm gonna feed my playgirl some weed, makes my plan a whole lot easier. Talk later sexy.

23:37 Jack to Greed wrote:
Try to get his fucking creditcard number so I can trace it and find out where they are. My job is on the line and you owe me 15% now because you failed to get me the info I needed.

23:49 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack,

Last time I checked they were in some place in Paris called "Victoria Secret". The info you needed came very late, so it's not my fault.

Regards

Dr.Greed

Sunday June 30
0:14 Steph to Benny wrote:
Laughs you're funny,cute and oh naughty I must admit that....good Now as for the sexy picture, I might consider that only after you've sent your picture so I can know the guy behind this naughty wordsπŸ˜‰....I don't need any underwear, I told ya already I'm an accessory and gadget freak so think about getting things like phones,laptops, PlayStations,wristwatches, sneakers...stuffs like that is pretty cool.. I'm not that kind of girl that likes undies,,I'm a boss lady.....looking forward to your message remember to send some pictures of you as I'm curious to know who this naughty guy is😊.....kisses

Glad to see he's not greedy at all

0:22 Jack to Greed wrote:
I don't fucking care. 15% or I'll block all contact with you and your son. Get me his credit card number ASAP

0:22 Greed to Jack wrote:
Another one again,

"You look like the kind of girl who pulls it off. Or I will. All the same with me as long as it's off. Didn't know your size though so couldn't get you some but I'd go for lace. Got some sexy pics to show that booty? I'm gonna feed my playgirl some weed, makes my plan a whole lot easier. Talk later sexy"

This was the last message I got from him

0:25 Greed to Jack wrote:
Yes I agree for the 15%, but let me ask is Benny that easy to fool??

1:00 Jack to Greed wrote:
What the fuck. He's drugging her? Credit card number greed, this shit is getting out of hand. I need to trace them.

1:41 Benny to Steph wrote:
A girl with style. You know what to ask of your clientele. Underwear gets dropped anyways. Like my playgirl thing. God she's hot. And doped up, but that doesn't make the sex any worse.
So tell me, what services would I get for a pair of sneakers? A blow job or full service?
You have my picture hottie, it was on that site or is something wrong with your memory?
I'm going for round 2 now she's quiet and mellow. You only live once so you better fuck twice.

6:09 Steph to Benny wrote:
Laughs c'mon, you can do better that this you know. A pair of sneakers won't get me to pull off; so you should be looking at getting me an iPhone and an Apple Macbook just for the blow job.

Then we should be looking at getting me your credit card number for the full service. Perhaps I need to remind you that I ain't that cheap, so a pair of sneakers won't do it. I do need a picture of you so that I'll be sure that you're not joking or messing with me.

If I were you, I'd do it without hesitation.

6:10 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack,

Just calm down okay?? Hopefully that rascal will fall for my trap and provide it to me on his email next mail. I'm optimistic

Regards

Dr.Greed

7:35 Benny to Steph wrote:
Fucking hell. You're one expensive hooker. I'll just go to the red light district. For the price of a pair of sneakers I get to fuck Tasha in the ass, slap her on it while she screams "yihaa fuck me harder cowboy"

You got a fucking golden pussy with diamonds on it that you ask so much, or just that many experience that you think the price is called for. In that case I need some recommendations from your other customers and some merchandise in the form of real sexy pics.

I'm done with Paris. Time to go see Tasha.

8:35 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed

I hope you know what you're doing. We still don't have a trace from them. The place mentioned is a luxury lingerie store and I couldn't find any credit card transactions there that can be linked remotely to any of them. Did you or your son or his friend hear from Kimmy? Did she mention anything about where she is?
This is a fucking mess.

10:52 Greed to Jack wrote:
"Fucking hell. You're one expensive hooker. I'll just go to the red light district. For the price of a pair of sneakers I get to fuck Tasha in the ass, slap her on it while she screams "yihaa fuck me harder cowboy"

You got a fucking golden pussy with diamonds on it that you ask so much, or just that many experience that you think the price is called for. In that case I need some recommendations from your other customers and some merchandise in the form of real sexy pics.

I'm done with Paris. Time to go see Tasha.

This was another mail I got from the rascal. Kimmy said she was going to keep in touch but she hasn't written to any of them.

Regards

Dr.Greed

10:56 Stehp to Benny wrote:
Hey! My other colleagues are way more expensive than you think okay?? The last time I checked, one of them requested for a salon car and $10,000 of which she got them without having any problem just for the full service.

I just told you what you need to get for me for the full service, and now you say I'm very expensive?? Done with Paris?? Like you going back to your country or what??

11:46 Benny to Steph wrote:
You're one funny assed bitch. I want some nudes before I agree to anything and that price would at least get me 60x the complete service from Tasha and she's damn good at what she does. You know what, I'll pay you $500 for full service of you agree to call me Rambo while I ram into you from behind and pull your hair.

I'm back in the Netherlands gonna need some sleep now. Didn't get much tonight.

12:25 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed

I don't need to know the details of what that bastard discusses with your ho, it's more efficient if you just tell me how whereabouts and whatever you hear anything Kimmy.

I'm trying to locate this Tasha, but come up empty. What about his credit card number. Time is ticking.

Jack

12:33 Kimmy to Sonny wrote:
I was taking about underwear you like to see on a girl but nevermind. I have bigger problems now. I'm in Paris, have no clue what happend since dinner. I feel like shit and don't know where Benny is

12:35 Kimmy to Bassy wrote:
Being drenched by rain a problem? Want to talk about a problem? I just woke up in Paris, don't know what happened since early evening and Benny is missing. So what's the next move you say? Find out where he is because he has my ticket. I hope he's only out to get some croissants.

13:24 Kimmy to dr.Greed wrote:
Dr Greed

Oh how I wish I was in your hands now. I'm searching for Benny for over an hour now and have no idea where he is. I'm so in Paris and no idea how to get home if he doesn't show up soon. This is such a mess. At first I thought he was maybe getting croissants, but we're staying in the Pullman hotel, we have room service for that. I think I need to go to the police.
And don't think for a moment that I forgot about the picture, I still want the picture of you holding a paper with my name on it. Don't be shy. I know you're not the one from the picture you sent.

14:25 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack,

I guess this might be some sort of good news (I think). Benny is back to Netherlands, but left Kimmy in Paris and it happens that he's with her ticket.

Dr.Greed

14:36 Steph to Benny wrote:
Yeah right!. Nudes won't surface because last time that happened, the rascal didn't pay me after sending him 6 of my nudes.
So if I don't get the iPhone,the laptop and the playstation,hell no you ain't getting any pictures.
it's quite obvious that tasha is very cheap. I'm not her class cause I give a private and exclusive service. How about you pay 3x the amount and I won't only send nudes, but will come by myself to your house. It must be paid first before anything deal??

15:04 Sonny to Kimmy wrote:
Kimmy,

Oh I'm I glad to receive your mail. Now my mind is at ease. I'm sorry if I didn't get your last mail correctly; I do like to see a red underwear on pretty girls like you cause red is my thing.

You don't know about Benny's whereabouts?? How come?? But I thought you guys went together. What's the problem sweetheart?? I'm eager to know!

15:07 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed,

That's the first good news I hear. At least the scumbag is out of the picture. I still need the credit card number to find out where they stayed so I can locate her and bring her back in time. If I don't have her back here before Monday evening my job will be gone and I will break off all contact between you, your cohorts and Kimmy

15:08 Bassy to Kimmy wrote:
Pumpkin,

How is that possible??! Now will you believe me when I say Benny was out for you?? I'm having this strange feelings that he's back to Netherlands.

I did warned you not to go on a plane with him, but you didn't adhere to my advise. Nevertheless, how do we go about this whole thing?? What do you need me to do??

Maybe you'll now have to plan a more safer trip here where you won't have to regret coming or have to worry about your ticket. That Benny is indeed a rascal!

15:19 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack,

Okay how about I do this way, I'll tell my son to write to Kimmy and ask her what hotel she and Benny stayed in while in Paris?? Will that be helpful??

My son isn't at ease with the whole scenario that has taken place and he wished if he can get his hands on Benny, he'd rip his skin of his body.

Dr.Greed

15:23 Sonny to Kimmy wrote:
Kimmy

seems like you guys had a nice time what's the name of the hotel you guys stayed in it sounds luxurious right??

15:24 Jack to Greed wrote:
Evans,

I guess I like your sons ideas. Try to meet up with the douche and do whatever you want with him as long as he's trashed. Let me know what you can find out about Kimmy ASAP.

15:25 Steph to Benny wrote:
Hey

And oh what is the name of the hotel you went to in paree it sounds expensive or is it cheap?? I'm curious to know if this guy in particular is expensive as well

Steph forgot that Benny was sleeping and after that shagging Tasha.

15:29 Greed to Jack wrote:
Got your mail,

Just hang on Benny should reply soon I will get whatever information from the hotel as I can, already I did asked the question to Kimmy she sounded a bit weak tho she hasn't reply...but Benny has fallen for the girl he chats with so hopefully he'll come back with the name of the hotel they stayed in

15:47 Kimmy to Sonny wrote:
I have no idea where Benny is. I asked the hotel staff and they said he checked out earlier. What happened? It's the same thing every time. Someone pretends to like me, just to leave me again. I have to get home before my parents find out I lied about where I am. Shit.

15:55 Kimmy to Bassy wrote:
He fucking checked out this morning! Can you believe that? Nice of you to offer, but honestly, what do you expect you can do? Are you in Paris? No. So thanks, but you try to make me happy with an empty box of chocolates. And yes you warned me, do you really need to rub it in?
Right now I'm not planning anything except to get home before tomorrow evening. My parents can't find out I lied or they will lock me up inside for weeks. I think I'm going to try hitchhiking back home. Hope there won't be any creeps.

Don't you love a lad that doesn't even read in times of emergencies? If he read well he knew Kimmy was at the Pullman hotel, but he didn't. Oh boy... will she be home in time?

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Last edited by Linoline on Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is a true asshole. He rather leaves Kimmy sleep on the side of the road then make one fucking picture. But hey, I wasted a LOT of his time this evening and got him pretty engaged in my adventure

17:41 Sonny to Kimmy Kimmy,
Like I said, all I need is the name of the hotel you both checked in and I'll handle it from there.

You might not love me, but I really to have a place in my heart set out specially for you and I can't stand to see you in pains. So why don't you tell me the name of the hotel and I'll do the rest??

19:19 Kimmy to Sonny I told that to your uncle already. But he doesn't respond. I'm not there anymore. I managed to hitch a ride with Jean-Pierre. He talks funny and has a dirty moustache. He's going to somewhere in Belgium. How were you thinking you'd handle things for me? The thought is sweet, but you can't do nothing from the other side of the world.

19:46 Greed to Jack Dr Greed

Oh how I wish I was in your hands now. I'm searching for Benny for over an hour now and have no idea where he is. I'm so in Paris and no idea how to get home if he doesn't show up soon. This is such a mess. At first I thought he was maybe getting croissants, but we're staying in the Pullman hotel, we have room service for that. I think I need to go to the police.
And don't think for a moment that I forgot about the picture, I still want the picture of you holding a paper with my name on it. Don't be shy. I know you're not the one from the picture you sent.

Kimmy

19:55 Jack to Greed Greed
Great. When did she tell you this? I'm calling the hotel and hope I'll find her there.
And one piece of advice, if you want her trust you send her your real picture like she requested. We're still after a payday right?

Jack

20:05 Greed to Jack Jack,
I gave her 2 already she still wants the one with her name on it...it shouldn't be much of a problem I'd do it ...as for when she told me about it,it today she did afternoon period in our local time
I just got this few minutes ago
" told that to your uncle already. But he doesn't respond. I'm not there anymore. I managed to hitch a ride with Jean-Pierre. He talks funny and has a dirty moustache. He's going to somewhere in Belgium. How were you thinking you'd handle things for me? The thought is sweet, but you can't do nothing from the other side of the world."

20:07 Jack to Greed Greed

Then what are you waiting for. Find out what in Belgium and win her trust so she will tell you. Make her stop traveling with strangers, never mention my name. If I know where were is I will arrange things for her anonymously.

Jack

20:10 Greed to Jack Jack
That was what she told my son tho, I'd get him to write her ASAP

20:17 Jack to Greed You Greed. I'm taking about you. Send her the picture she requested. Her soft spot is when she gets what she wants. Usually that makes her melt and easier to communicate with. But do it, so wasting time and get the information we need

20:20 Bassy to Kimmy Pumpkin,
I don't make empty promises. If I say I'd help you, believe me I'll help. Do you trust me my love?? Yes I might not be in Paris, but surely, I can be of help.

I'm too certain about that. I still need you to be free so that you can come down to Nigeria sweetheart; right now I'm brainstorming. So I need you to tell me, where precisely you're located??

Don't move an hinch from your current location, can you promise me that??

20:20 Sonny to Kimmy Kimmy
Where the hell are you heading too again?!! Why are you moving out with strangers my love?? The incident that happened between you and Benny, isn't enough to send shock waves to you?? Isn't that a caution for you to be careful?!

Yes the thought is sweet, but it might be of amazement if I can do something from this side of the world. So where in Belgium are you both heading too?? Please heartthrob, your safety is my concern.

I still need you in good shape for your visit to my country. I'll tell my uncle to reply your message when he's available.

20:23 Greed to Jack Jack,
My son just wrote to her some seconds ago and hopefully she gives the location of where she is currently. I'll do the picture as requested, and see if I'm able to convince her.

Will keep in touch.

Dr.Greed

20:24 Kimmy to Sonny I don't need you to talk angry like that to me right now. Imagine the most crappiest day ever, multiply that by a zillion and that's my day

20:26 Kimmy to Bassy No I can't promise that because I'm still in the car with Jean-pierre. What you you think you can do? Don't try to sell me bullshit now. I had enough of that from Benny already

20:28 Jack to Greed Greed

Thanks. I’ll be standby.

Jack

20:28 Greed to Kimmy Madam,

Your mail is well acknowledged with thanks.

Right now I'm puzzed about all this. You were in Paris days ago with Benny and now you can't find him?? Who does that?? What sort of guy is that?? What elder will see while sitting down, even if a child climbs the ladder, he can't see it.

It was almost as if this was a prophecy I saw coming when you told me about the trip to Paris with your "ex". I'd wish it was Nigeria you came too, your parents won't have anything to worry about. Again that was me in the picture I sent to you; what would I gain in lying to a pretty young Lady like you?? I'm way mature than that okay. I might try to do the picture only when you're back home and promise to discuss your coming to Nigeria with Sonny??

Regards

Dr.Greed

20:30 Kimmy to dr.Greed Goodnight. I have no time for lectures and lies right now. I have bigger problems. Picture or I won't talk to you again

20:31 Greed to Jack Jack,

She said she's already in the car with some guy named Jean-pierre. My son is trying his best not to allow his upset get the best of him.

Dr.Greed

20:34 Jack to Greed Greed

Your son might be nice, but he's just a little boy. We have no use for that now. We need mature people that can think straight and not let their emotions lead them. I believe that's you and me, so let's get to work

Jack

20:38 Sonny to Kimmy Kimmy,
Believe me I'm trying not to allow my anger get the best of me. All I'm just concerned about is your safety. I can understand what you're facing and believe me, if you're open with me, I'll make sure that you're back to Netherlands before tomorrow evening (hopefully).

Where are you currently?? And where are you going too sweetheart??

20:40 Bassy to Kimmy My Lady,
Do you think I'm joking when I said I can help you get home??? For crying out loud, I'm not Benny the womanizer!! Honey I'm way better and cooler than that rascal.

What would I gain by making empty promises for you?? You said you want to be home before tomorrow evening, I can help you if you're ready to be plain with me. Can you just tell me already?? I don't want my queen to get hurt.

20:40 Kimmy to Sonny Anger? Then leave me the fuck alone. I'll find a way.

20:41 Greed to Jack Jack,
He's only the age of Kimmy, what do you expect when a boy like him is in love with a girl like her?? I'll see what I can do on my end and hopefully you can get Kimmy before tomorrow evening.

What are your plans now??

Regards

Dr.Greed

20:42 Kimmy to Benny Cooler? Ooooh that explains it all. Coolness is really going to get me out of this shit anytime soon

20:43 Greed to Kimmy Madam,

Your mail is duly acknowledged.

What problems are you possibly facing that can't be solved?? Can you explain to me?? It's already late here (07:40pm), that is why I can't make the pictures for you as requested. I need to know what the problem is. Are you somewhat unable to move out of your current location??

Regards

Dr.Greed

20:44 Jack to Greed Greed,
I'm constantly scanning all systems to see if something pops up. A bank transaction, credit card, phone call to one of her friends, but she's under watch for too long now so if she wants to hide she knows too well how to do so.
If I know where she is I will send a driver or a ticket or whatever is quickest. You see why the time and trust is of essence here?

Jack

20:45 Kimmy to Greed I'm in a fucking driving car. Not like I can just get out now. It's 8:45 here and you can make a picture perfectly. I really don't see the problem

20:47 Sonny to Kimmy Kimmy,
Alright! Your request is invalid okay?? You're too cute to be left alone. I'm calm now, what do you intend doing?? Do you know whom this Jean Pierre is??

20:48 Bassy to Kimmy Pumpkin,
I believe you're smart enough to get out of your problem as it seems. So tell me, what are you planning on doing?? How do we beat the time constraint for you to get home and not get grounded??

20:50 Kimmy to Sonny Of course I don't know him and I'm not wasting my time taking to you anymore today. Maybe when our if I get home

20:51 Kimmy to Bassy For starters by quit asking stupid questions. This doesn't help me at all.

20:58 Sonny to Kimmy Kimmy,
You don't know him?? And yet you're tagging along with him?? I just hope you known what you're doing. Just be safe for me okay??

21:00 Bassy to Kimmy Pumpkin,
So now I'm asking stupid questions?? So me looking out for you and know your whereabout is stupid??! Maybe I'm stalking after all.

Thanks okay?? Maybe I'll try not to be more over protective about you since me asking vital questions is stupid.

21:06 Kimmy to Bassy Your taking like you can actually do something from where you are. You made it perfectly clear earlier that you are poor. Normally that wouldn't be a problem with me but today I can't have you pretend like all is fine in the world and you can make miracles happen. I'll talk to you another time. I need to think and I need someone that can help me out of this mess, instead of dragging me further in

21:07 Greed to Kimmy Madam,

It's a problem because you can't see the picture clearly and I wouldn't want in a situation when I make the picture you say you can see it clearly. Please be mindful of the languages you use at me.

Dr.Greed

21:07 Kimmy to Greed Oh excuse my French mystery man. Ever gotten stranded somewhere? See how you like it. Just make the picture now and a more better one tomorrow. I don't need this argument. I need to get home

21:08 Greed to Jack Jack,
She just wrote to me now and said she's in a driving car. I guess she has this under control because her intention as well is to get back home before tomorrow evening, which makes it more coincidental.

Dr.Greed

21:10 Jack to Greed Greed
Kimmy doesn't own a car. Is it this French baguette smoker that she's in the car with? Where is she headed. Details. I need details or I don't know where to send help for her.

Jack

9:13 Bassy to Kimmy Pumpkin,
Yes I might be poor and broke, but if only you're willing to tell me where you are, I might be able to make the impossible miracle happen. All I need is for my lady to be back home so that we can prepare for your visit to Nigeria.

I don't want to stress you. Don't you have anyone that can access you wherever you are?? Or anyone that has some watch over you that can get you home?? Seriously baby, I'm getting nervous.

21:15 Greed to Jack Jack,

She's heading for Belgium as she said in her last mail to me. Do you know who Jean Pierre is?? Looks like she knows what she's doing.

Regards

Dr.Greed

21:17 Kimmy to Bassy Then imagine how I'm feeling

21:19 Jack to Greed Greed
No, I don't know Jean-Pierre, but in her email that you forwarded she said she hitched a ride with him, so he's a stranger and she doesn't have a clue what she's doing. That might be good when she wants to visit you, because she'll be like soft butter in your hands, but right now we need INFO PRONTO

21:18 Greed to Kimmy Madam,

The better one tomorrow will be good okay?? No more arguments, I promise you that.

Regards

Dr.Greed

21:20 Bassy to Kimmy My Lady,
Okay just be safe and make sure you get home before evening tomorrow. I need you more than you know, if only I have you in my hands now.

21:21 Kimmy to Bassy yadayada that doesn't help me get Jean-Pierres hands off me

21:21 Kimmy to Greed Then I'm not talking to you again. I don't need more strangers today. Jean-Pierre is enough. He's giving me weird looks and touches my leg. I hate this dayp

21:27 Bassy to Kimmy Pumpkin,

He's trying to make any attempt to rape you??!! Can't you get a cab or a train back to Netherlands?? I haven't even gotten you in my arms, yet another stranger is doing so.

21:28 Greed to Jack Jack,
Then just stay calm. Let me do my work here; I'm trying to dig in on where their precise location is in Belgium. I'll let you know when I have something for you.

Greed

21:29 Kimmy to Bassy No I can't. If I do they will know immediately that I wasn't with my friend and I'm in serious trouble. Don't you get it? I use my ATM card, it's monitored. Credit card? Monitored. Call someone... what do you think? Right. Monitored. I need someone matured to talk to, but I guess I have to fix this myself. No offense

21:30 Jack to Greed Greed,

Did you manage to win her trust yet? If she doens't trust you she won't tell you shit and I'm in trouble. You do realize that I can lose my job over this and if I do your chance for a payday from Kimmy is gone.

21:35 Greed to Jack Jack,

She's just busy demanding for the pic while its already approaching midnight here. I told her I'll give it to her tomorrow but she's just to adamant. My son is making progress, this was her last mail to him:

No I can't. If I do they will know immediately that I wasn't with my friend and I'm in serious trouble. Don't you get it? I use my ATM card, it's monitored. Credit card? Monitored. Call someone... what do you think? Right. Monitored. I need someone matured to talk to, but I guess I have to fix this myself. No offense

21:36 Bassy to Kimmy Pumpkin,
Sorry I didn't know you were being monitored in such manner. What do you expect when you're their only child. Okay just stick with jean and make sure he takes you home.

21:41 Jack to Greed Greed
Be serious. This looks like you're losing her. Just make her the damned picture. Have someone hold a flashlight or whatever, phone camera's have flash these days. Be creative instead of making up excuses. This is leading nowhere. If you're scared of her not trusting an older guy, I can confidentially tell you that she once dated her teachter that was well in his 50's. And if I check the timezones, I can see it's only 20:40 there. Not even close to midnight. You really want to have Kimmy sleep in a ditch tonight or in the car of a fucking stranger?

21:48 Kimmy to Bassy I'm on my own now. Happy? Jean-Pierre the creep tried to touch my private parts. I punched him in the nose and he kicked me out. This is wonderful. Guess I'm going to have to sleep on the streets tonight. Fuck

22:03 Bassy to Kimmy Pumpkin,
Now I'm a little at ease, but not for long. Now you're in Belgium, where precisely are you?? What's the name of the street you're on?? Just to be sure there are no hooligans around that will bully you or do something crazy.

I'm still not safe with you sleeping on the street tonight. I'm really sorry my princess, I just wish I can get Benny. I promise you, I'll get his head for you.

22:04 Greed to Jack Jack,

Okay don't worry I'll see what I can do now okay?? According to her, she's going to sleep on the street. I want to find out where she is so that you can send a driver there to her.

Greed

22:05 Kimmy to Bassy I have no clue where I am. I'm on a road somewhere between fields and everyone that passes by speaks fucking French.

22:06 Jack to Greed Greed

It's getting dark soon. Gain her fucking trust. You're useless to me this way.

22:10 Greed to Jack Jack,

Don't talk this way. I have other alternatives of getting to know her whereabout okay?? Please just be calm with me.

Dr.Greed

22:14 Jack to Greed Greed,
You're saying this for hours and where did it bring us? Not an inch closer to Kimmy’s location. I'm seriously considering blocking all your contact with her because even a turtle would be of more help right now.

22:14 Bassy to Kimmy Pumpkin,
Oh my! Now what do I do?? I'm a little good at French so you can try talking to one of them saying this "OΓΉ suis-je?? Quel est le nom de cette rue??

It actually means where am I?? What's the name of this street??

(guess he googled, because the grammar is way off)

22:16 Greed to Jack Jack,

This was what I got from her not quite long:

I have no clue where I am. I'm on a road somewhere between fields and everyone that passes by speaks fucking French.

Greed

22:18 Jack to Greed Greed,
Fucking useless. They speak French in France, Belgium, Luxembourg and Switzerland. She'll never tell you anything unless you gain her trust, I keep telling you this.

22:19 Greed to Jack Jack,

Did you check my last mail?? You need me here you know.

Greed

22:23 Jack to Greed Greed
You need to get your head out of your ass and send her the picture she requested so she starts talking. It's completely dark now. Who knows what will happen to her.

22:32 Kimmy to Bassy They just look funny at me but I don't speak fucking French. Why did you think I came here with Benny?

22:35 Bassy to Kimmy Pumpkin,
Holy smokes! Isn't there any hotel or any place around?? Are they that dumb not to speak even common English??

22:40 Kimmy to Bassy no and yes. You’re not helping

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I pushed him a little too hard, because I didn't hear from him all day on Monday. But shitstains like this one are hard to get rid of so he resurfaced

Monday July 1
7:02 Jack to Greed wrote:
Holy hell Greed. You just stopped communicating. What the fuck is that about. Did you manage to get information about Kimmy's location. If you succeed I will send a driver to her and you can tell her it's you who sent him, but if you don't, this whole thing is over.

Jack

15:39 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Everybody abandons me. I'm stranded in Brussels at that weird monument with the silver balls and nobody wants to give me a ride home or in that direction. I don't know what to do anymore.

You'd think this would get him salivating again, possibility of being the hero here, but no...

22:22 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed

She's back, not thanks to you and you have some serious explaining to do. What happened that you stopped communicating. You'd better give me a damned good explanation or I'll block all your contact with Kimmy from now on.

Jack

1:04 Bassy to Kimmy wrote:
Damsel,

Just wanted to know if you were back home??

Please reply when you get this message.

So he thinks things are back to normal now and he can play again? Oh no!

7:35 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed,

I warned you. You didn't explain yourself yet and your son's friend is emailing Kimmy. Do you think any of your or their messages will reach her now? Wrong. I blocked all contact so if you still want to get a payday out of this you better start talking.

Jack

9:35 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack,

Did you ever wondered why I stopped communicating with Kimmy?? You never wanted to hear my explanation and yet you blocked all my contacts with her??

That's totally unfair! (is this a teenager?) You know it was my son's friend who stopped her from going with the stranger if not, she would have had herself molested.

She was already getting herself falling for me which was definitely not what we planned at first. It was either my son's friend or my son himself I wanted her to be with and not me.

So think about it, if you feel blocking her contact with my son or his friend was a good idea, then I have no objection to that.

Dr.Greed

I have to admit, he does take his slapping well.
11:00 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed,

Yes I've wondered why you stopped communicating with a girl that was stranded between Paris and home and left her to figure out out for herself. Do you have any idea how dangerous that situation was? Only explanation that I could come up with is that you must be a massive asshole. But you're free to give me a reasonable explanation if you think it'll make you look any better.

Not fair? Well boo fucking hoo. Put on your big girl panties would you. You left an 18 year old stranded while you were the only one able to help her.

Who cares who the fuck she falls for as long as she falls for someone and we can get money out of it. If you come up with a fucking good reason I might consider blocking your contact but my share just upped to 20%

Jack

11:15 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack,

Mind you no one left her stranded on the street of Paris. She was the one who decided not to communicate with either of us.

She told my son and his friend that she was gonna sort it out by herself cause according to her, "he wasn't helping".

So why don't you just get yourself together and let my son or his friend do the rest okay?? Accepted your 20% but not allowing an 18years old fall for an old man like me.

It ain't my fault and besides how do you want to get the 20% if she isn't communicating with me?? Think about it.

Dr.Greed

13:51 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed,

You promised to win her trust so that she'd start talking. How did you do that exactly? I don't care about your fucking age but obviously your son and his friend failed to help so they are out. I will allow contact for now, only with you. Make her trust you and then we can talk about your son and his friend getting back into the game.

Jack

14:03 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack,

Again allow the contact take place between her and my son with his friend. My own is just for the shoe aspect, remember??

I still have to get that in place.

Greed

14:05 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed,

You play by my rules or you don't play at all. Understood?

Jack

14:58 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack,

Alright, play by your rules. So get the contact working.

Greed

Looks like Jack has him in the pocket. He's my little puppet now Laughing And he dropped the dr. title as well.

15:07 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed,

That has been done an hour ago and you're not in the position to make demands here.

Jack

Last edited by Linoline on Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

19:43 Bassy sent the same email to Kimmy, but of course no response, his mail is blocked... idiot

19:45 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Kimmy,

Hope you're good?? Are you back home?? Just wanted to be sure that you're safe.

Greed

Kimmy was in the mood for poetry
21:25 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
FUCK YOU!!!

Unfortunately that email wasn't sent from Kimmy's email address but from my main account where all email comes in Rolling Eyes it's a generic name, not of a person, so Jack will explain it away as a security precaution. He wanted to know what they were discussing so he re-routed it through another account... or something like that.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turns out I didn't read well and that message was from Sonny, not from Greed, so it was a good thing that the reply came from a different box.

Tuesday July 2
22:55 Sonny to "the mystery mailbox wrote:
Sorry who's this?? Do I know you?? I don't remember talking to you...

23:07 Jack to Sonny (still thinking it was greed) wrote:
Safety precautions Greed, I'm monitoring till you're on the right track again. Just reply to Kimmy

Wednesday July 3
0:22 Sonny to Jack wrote:
Sorry Jack, I'm Greeds son, didn't he tell you about me??

0:39 Jack to Sonny wrote:
So? What do you want from me?

9:51 Sonny to Jack wrote:
I wish to speak to with Kimmy

9:57 Jack to Sonny wrote:
Your father knows the rules boy

22:13 Sonny to Jack wrote:
What rules are those?? I need to speak with Kimmy.

10:20 Jack to Sonny wrote:
Talk
To
Your
Father

What's not to understand about this. Kimmy will not receive your messages.

11:21 Sonny to Jack wrote:
And why is that?? I thought my father already got this covered

11:22 Jack to Sonny wrote:
Ok then don't talk to your father. Fine with me. I'm done wasting my time on a little boy

11:26 Sonny to Jack wrote:
What rules are you talking about?? Can you at least tell me??

11:29 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Madam,

How are you?? I'm pretty sure you're back home. Hope nothing went wrong with you over there??

I'm sorry for all the inconveniences that incident might have caused you dear. Hope you weren't hurt??

Please do reply me at your convenience.

Regards

Dr.Greed

11:33 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack,

So I just wrote Kimmy few minutes ago and expecting her response. What's next??

Greed

11:47 Jack to Sonny wrote:
No. If you're father didn't tell you it's obviously non of your business

11:48 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greeed

Tell that boy of yours not to bother me. I can see why she didn't fall for him.
Win the girls trust and get her money.

Jack

11:58 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack,

I have that covered okay. It's all well, my son is only concerned about her well being.

Greed

13:21 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Yes I'm home and a lot went wrong. Why didn't you respond to my messages anymore? You all said you could help me if I told you where I was, but I told you and you didn't do a thing. Thanks so much.

Kimmy

15:45 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed

I don't really care about your sons concerns. Were you concerned when she was missing? No, you didn't show any sign of concern when she was stranded god knows where. So stop whining and do your job.

Jack

pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had a few developments with this lad and his friends. The main one concerns my Elizabeth character. Austin wrote to her unsolicited offering love and friendship. Elizabeth, not letting the 30 year age gap deter her, wrote back tentatively. In his responses to her it transpires that he likes playing football and wouldn't you know it Elizabeth's brother just happens to be vice chairman of an English Premiership club (Crystal Palace). Here is the latest email from the lad just salivating at the chance to join them as a professional (whilst also hoping to scam some money out of people too).

Quote:
Elizabeth,

Thank you for your kind response. Of course I do have the skill and commitment of becoming a professional footballer; how am I glad that you're involved.

I already know that something good would surely surface about my career in football. I owe you my gratitude for this my lady. It might interest you that I will be having a football match with a team here by tomorrow and maybe I could send some videos of me showing little skills.

Laughs, Elizabeth did you call crystal palace a small team???! For crying out loud, you don't know what it means to play for such a team!! The privilege I'll get playing alongside some notable players like Zaha and the likes of them (if only your brother can help me get through). I'm really anticipating what the outcome of your discussion would be with him; I just hope it's possitive.

But one problem I might be having (if your brother can help me out) is my entering visa into England. I have most of the credentials ready (passport, I.D card, Birth certificate, not sure of what the rest might be). Maybe you could help in sending an invitation letter for my visa over there; perhaps your lawyer could help you with that??

Elizabeth, believe me you don't know what you've done for me by bringing up my career in discussion with your brother being the vice chairman. Probably, as I develop more, I could get into the main teams as you said such as Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester united, Liverpool and so on.

Austin

I'm sure Elizabeth's brother will be delighted at getting Austin on board. Of course I will need to see the video of him playing football first. Then we'll see how to make the little turd suffer a bit from his broken dreams.

And in the original thread Barrister Brookes is STILL trying to get $15,000 out of Igor and the famous Bar M*snitch bar chain.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is strange as I have the same "Austin" lad after two female characters for both love and sponsorship. He is asking them to do the same lawyer thing you are asked to do too. Sadly, none of my characters have connections to clubs, but we'll find some reason to give him false hope.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I tortured him a bit too much last week and he got discouraged Laughing

Thursday July 4
"17:36 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Madam,

Actually I didn't help, but still was in communication; reason I didn't respond to your mail was because I never wanted to stress you and be a burden at that crucial moment.

I've been in such situation before when I was stranded. I was so frustrated that I felt like ending my life. So you can understand why I didn't respond to your mail.

Regards

Dr.Greed

19:58 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Dr. Greed,

I thought it was clear that I needed help and you abandoned me. And the fact that you think it's better for me to commit suicide than you talking to me tells me enough.
Even your son and his friend, they never even informed about my wellbeing. I guess all was talk and nothing sincere. I'm used to that by now.
Benny brought me roses and said it was an emergency and he never wanted to leave me there. He's planning another shopping trip for us to Berlin. He's so romantic.
I think we should leave it at this and part ways. I wish you all the luck in your business ventures.

Kimmy Merryweather

Friday July 5
12:52 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed

Any updates about the progress with Kimmy? Is there a payday in sight already?

Jack

16:34 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack,

I haven't checked yet; I just came back from work and need to rest. I will do so when I'm done having lunch.

Greed

17:08 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Madam,

I have received your mail.

Help I was able to get for you??? You didn't provide me sincere information. You were not clear with that.

I wonder what has happened to my son's and his friend's email; perhaps they might have been blocked from accessing you via sending emails. Do you know of anyone that can do that??

So I guess it's not my fault they haven't contacted you and now you're planning another trip to Berlin??? After being stranded in Paris the last time?? You still wanna go with the rascal that took your ticket back to the Netherlands??

Yet he called that an emergency?? What sort of emergency is that?? I guess I have no say or whatsoever in your life hence you wish to speak with me no more.

Regards

Dr. Greed

18:29 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Didn't I tell you I was in Brussels? Yet you chose to be silent. Thought I was pretty clear with my information.

Benny said it was an accident that he took my ticket. He should've left that for me but was in a hurry and forgot it was in his luggage.

I tried to communicate with you in my time of need but you ignored my messages, so it's not me that decided that you shouldn't have a say in my life.

And no, i don't know who would block emails, maybe Google or spamfilters. They might be smart for filtering out the mail of people that are not nice. Who knows

23:59 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed,

You're still having lunch? In two weeks Kimmy will be going on a cruise with her parents, you won't have any chance of her coming to you then, so you either move quick and convince hey to come within a week, or take things slower and try to get her to come to you at least one month from now. Your choice, but keep me updated about your plans.
Any progress on screwing over Benny? I want the fucker to bleed.

Jack

Saturday July 6
7:59 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack,

Already I wrote Kimmy and she told me that she was going on a trip to Berlin with that bastard (Benny). I don't know what has come over that girl; but now you've told me that she's going on a vacation trip with her parents, when precisely???

You know I can't just tell her I know this things and I want my work here to be smooth.

Greed

8:12 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Madam,

First I am sorry about all that has happened since you traveled to Paris. Now isn't the time to be abortioning blames on one another the good thing is that you're safe and sound that way I'm a bit calm....I really care about you,I see you like my own person already....let's just forget about whatever that has happened and start on a clean slate again....do we have a deal on that??

Regards
Dr Greed

8:15 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed.

Obviously it's quite easy to convince her to take a trip if she's planning to run of with Benny again, so this might be your chance. Do anything you can to convince her she needs to come to Nigeria.
That way we hit two mice with one nut and prevent her from going away with Benny at the same time.
I know you can't tell her you know about the vacation, but you know and can adjust your plans accordingly. Take action now.

Jack

9:00 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Dr Greed,

Maybe you're right about the clean slate but there's one thing still unresolved and that's the issue of your picture. You still didn't send me the one you promised of yourself holding a paper with my name. I need to know who you really are and I know you're not the man from the picture you've sent to me before. How can I trust you that way?
I want that picture today and please don't give me lies again please because I have heard enough of those.

Kind regards,
Kimmy

9:13 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Don't worry I'll get that across to you today

Regards
Dr Greed

9:18, 9:23 Same message from Greed to Kimmy

10:39 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Dr. Greed,

How do you expect me to trust you if you can't even make a picture of yourself? It's simple. It shouldn't take hours, you don't have to be all polished up or anything. I just want to know who you are, it's not a padgeant or beauty competition. You're acting like some of my girlfriends. πŸ˜‚ So just write my name on a piece of paper and make a picture of yourself and we're good.

Kimmy

11:43, 11:44 Same message from Greed to Kimmy

22:36 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Hi dear,

How are you today,I hope your day went well?? Well here's is what you requested for sorry I couldn't get that to you on time okay was quite busy....and oh,I got good news for you

Regards
Dr Greed

Sunday July 7
0:16 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
What's the good news?

6:29 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack,

I've been able to send the pictures as requested by Kimmy. So now I think she has my trust because she seems more interested.

My next phase of plan is getting her to Nigeria, but before I do, I would like her to send some things which she would use here. That's for me to be sure that she'll come and not deceive me.

Greed

7:05 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed,

Did you forget that everything she does is monitored? What do you think will happen when she'll send things to Africa? Just try to get her there, that was the plan so stick to it.

Jack

13:07 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Madam,

How're you today I hope you're good and fine?

The good news is I have gotten everything ready pertaining the cosmetics business.

Regards

Dr Greed

13:17 Same message

14:53 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Madam

Please kindly get back to me so that I can know what next to do

Regards

Dr Greed

17:24 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Congratulations on the cosmetics business. That's great. I don't know what next to do. I don't know nothing about business, only about shopping

Monday July 8
7:08 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Madam

Please kindly get back to me so that I can know what next to do

Regards
Dr Greed

7:20 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Madam,
Your mail is well received with thanks
Now the next thing to do if you're still interested about the cosmetics is to give an insight on the products you might need(maybe lipstick, perfumes, body creams, sunburn creams and more) and then we'd know what next to do.

Regards
Dr Greed

8:46 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
I can get anything I need right here at the mall, so it's not the question what I need, but what do you have to offer that makes your products special for me.

20:01 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
I think I see why your business failed. You don't even know how to sell your own stuff. I asked you a simple question and you don't answer

Tuesday July 9
7:59 Kimmy to Sonny wrote:
I haven't heard from you in over a week. What's going on?

8:00 Kimmy to Bassy wrote:
I thought you liked me But you never even sent me a message anymore. Why?

8:03 Sonny to Kimmy wrote:
Kimmy,

Are you serious!!! Are you trying to tell me that you didn't get any of those mails I sent to you??

I did send you a mail, and I'm serious about it.

8:04 Bassy to Kimmy wrote:
Pumpkin,

What do you mean? Or I'm I dreaming or something?? How is this possible??!! I sent over there mails to you, didn't you get any of them??

They didn't try really hard... and forgot their emails are still blocked Laughing

8:17 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack

"I can get anything I need right here at the mall, so it's not the question what I need, but what do you have to offer that makes your products special for me"

Any idea on what to tell her jack??

10:18 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed,

You're the businessman, do you expect me to do your job? Be creative, think of something. Time is ticking.

Jack

10:42 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed,

You mentioned some time ago that she's falling for you? Why not use that to your advantage. She's a girl screaming for attention. I thought you said you're good at things like this.

Jack

Last edited by Linoline on Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline; after what happened over the last weekend with Kevin, I need to clarify something; is Kevin your "Dr Greed" in your bait?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your Kevin is Bassy in this bait. The friend of dr.Greed's son. Behind the son and the friend are the same person, they always mail at the exact same time, so I don't think your Kevin is actively involved, only to pose for a picture now and then, but that's one of the reasons I wanted to put them outside the game and play with dr. Greed, who by the way isn't the one in the picture, but I think he paid someone to pose for that as well.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Greed has not contacted Vicky for almost 2 weeks. Usually he does when he is frustrated with your characters....not so this time. The "son" is still hoping two of my characters sponsor him to come to their various countries to be a soccer star. Still trying to get one of the baits to turn the son into a male model. He tells me if he cannot be a professional football star he will be a male model since he has the looks. I just love the humility..................

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, he is so modest. He honestly thinks he will be playing first team football (or soccer as you folks over the pond call it) in the English premiership by the end of the year.

He told me how he scored the winning goal,for his team over the weekend but didn’t provide any proof. Elizabeth’s brother (Vice chairman of Crystal Palace) is keen to let Austin audition but first he will have to provide some supporting evidence, such as a video, that he is as good as he claims.

Nice to hear he has bought in to the story and that he has alternative job opportunities in the modelling world. I’m sure this is all real for him.

United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My female character is building up the model angle. He sent some pics of himself to prove his appeal (gag!) She will be putting him in touch with a male photographer friend who freelances for a modeling agency. After the lad builds up trust and such, sending more pics in the process, the photographer will reveal his crush on the lad.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday July 9
21:09 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Hi dear,

I got your mail I not only want you to buy my products, I want to see you too so are we giving this a try?? Please say yes

Regards

Dr Greed

21:30 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Dr. Greed

Why do you want to see me? I don't understand. Your son and his friend told me the same but they are both not responding me anymore for long.

Kimmy

21:47 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Madam,

Did you say "son"?? Mind you,he's my nephew its been a while I heard from him.plus I'd like to see you, so that after our business, we could have some good time too.

Regards

Dr Greed

I believe I made a little slip there. Laughing

22:19 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
That's right. He looks a bit like you though, so that got me confused, though I have to admit you're more handsome than him.
What kind of good times are you talking about? And you can call me Kimmy. No need to call me madam, that's so formal

Wednesday July 10
7:18 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Thank you for giving me the privilege to call you "Kimmy"(laughs)
Yeah and thanks for the compliment too not like I'm boasting,but you should see me in person I look more handsome**winks**.. Now the " good times" I'm talking about here,is that after purchasing one or two things from me, you need a place to stay while purchasing the products and don't worry you won't be doing that alone cause Evans got you covered,I'll stay and keep you company too if you need some cuddling too,I could do that.. We'd touch one or two places in town just to make your visit to my place more exciting that after your first visit,you'd yearn for Nigeria all the time.

Regards

Dr Greed

Oh he's such a charmer..... Rolling Eyes

9:56 With a picture attached (with xxx from kimmy written on it) Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Seriously? More handsome in person? That sounds interesting. To be totally honest with you I could use some time away from here. It feels like prison here sometimes. Tell me, what's the best parts of Africa? I have never been there before and it sounds like I'd be in good hands with you. Do you work out? What would be good places to stay?

10:58 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Kimmy,

Yes I'm more handsome in person not bragging tho.... Wow I love this picture you're cute whaaaat?? I must admit that one...yeah you're definitely going to be in good hands trust me on that one I got you.
Yes I work out too, the best part of Africa is Lagos Nigeria I know you have not been here before but trust me you'd like it here that I guarantee...the good place we might stay could be in an hotel just so we can have some privacy to ourselves, don't worry, you're safe with me....we could visit the zoo, malls,the big water fall,beaches, and more. not only that all you just need to do is to come prepared in the sense that as you're coming to get one or two products from me,we are going out after that so come with sufficient fund**laughs*.....I'm an interesting person to be with and I just hope you're too..I look forward to your response.

Regards

Dr Greed

11:12 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Thank you for the compliment. Lagos, is that a big city? I would love to see some animals. Next week my parents are taking me on a cruise to Norway and Iceland. Can you imagine that, being stuck on a ship for 3 weeks? Right now it feels like punishment. Benny wants to take me to Berlin before that, but I'm not so sure anymore.
I'd like a nice outing for once. Just feel safe and free, no obligations, just relaxing and having fun. Are you up to giving a girl a good time? Don't worry about money, I have enough of that and I won't be stupid again to travel without it. I will bring a lot

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

13:44 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Kimmy,

Definitely Lagos is a very big city in Nigeria and most of the industries are built here. Of course, you'll see a lot of wild life when you get here, i have that aspect covered okay??

Good time?? (Laugh) maybe you have to rephrase that statement to something like "Great time"! Cause I'll make sure you yearn for more visit after your first. I understand the money aspect, but it's just to be On a safer end; basically it's for the hotel bills and the transportation (my car just got damaged recently).

Also for some shoppings you'll do here as well. So do not bother yourself angel, I'll make your stay worth while.

Greed.

13:57 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Great time? Now that's a promise I hope you can keep. Is it true what they say about African men? That they're bigger than whites? πŸ˜‰ If that's true it might be us being the wild life.πŸ˜‚ I think we might need a somewhat private place where we'll stay. Can you let me hear the voice of my sexy man? Make a short video for me where you say something sweet to me?

I definitely have enough to have expenses for a hotel and transportations covered, and more. I don't want to be stranded again like the last time.
Only concern is that I need a good story, because I'm not sure my parents will happily let me go to Africa. And then there's Jack, our IT guy, who monitors everything I do online, so he can't find out either and Ahmed is my driver, he'll tell my parents everywhere I go, so we have a few hitches. Maybe you can help me with it, but it's not like I didn't sneak out before without them finding out. haha

I can come over this weekend, but only for a week, or I can come at the end of August, because I'll be stuck on that stupid boat for a while soon.

14:00 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Kimmy,

Yes I'm more handsome in person not bragging tho.... Wow I love this picture you're cute whaaaat?? I must admit that one...yeah you're definitely going to be in good hands trust me on that one I got you.
Yes I work out too, the best part of Africa is Lagos Nigeria I know you have not been here before but trust me you'd like it here that I guarantee...the good place we might stay could be in an hotel just so we can have some privacy to ourselves, don't worry, you're safe with me....we could visit the zoo, malls,the big water fall,beaches, and more. not only that all you just need to do is to come prepared in the sense that as you're coming to get one or two products from me,we are going out after that so come with sufficient fund**laughs*.....I'm an interesting person to be with and I just hope you're too..I look forward to your response.

Regards

Dr Greed

14:32 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Why are you sending me this message again? Have you been smoking something? 😁

14:48 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack this is where we have gotten so far

<kimmy's message from 13:57>

What's the way forward any idea?? Get back to me soon plus how will I get your share across to you??

14:54 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed,

it looks like she's interested, so the next move is to try to get her to come to Nigeria of course. That was your plan wasn't it? From the start you said that this is your expertise and you know how to handle it, so handle it!

You'll get moneygram details from me as soon as you got money from her.
Jack

14:54 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Kimmy,

Yes "great time" I say its a promise you've my word..plus we African men are really bigger than the white menπŸ˜πŸ™Œ.....laughs once you are going to come with enough money then baby we've no problem... No way I wouldn't want to wait till the end of August😁 that's far you know I'll comeup with something soon for you to say so that you can start coming already....remember I'm yearning to see you already so please let's not wait till August.... Get back to me soon....I'll get you the video before the end of the day that's a promise I went for a conference and it won't be over till like later in the day you get??.... Don't worry Greed got you.
Kisses

Regards

Dr Greed

14:58 Greed to Jack wrote:
Laughs Jack of cause that's my thing.....anything I can tell her?? Can you come up with something??

15:00 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed,

Don't make me do your job. I had enough of a hard time when you refused to help out when she was between Paris and home.

Jack

Ok, I admit, I have a dirty mind.... but he said Kimmy could start coming... I blame him Laughing

15:10 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Ooh lucky me, guess I'll be coming many times then πŸ˜‚ I'm going to have to figure out arrangements for this weekend. Please help me out with a good story and I'll take care of the rest. Make the video a bit sexy? I would love to see what I can expect. A little sneak peak maybe πŸ˜‰
I have a trustfund of €250000 that I can access anytime. I'll bring a lot of cash, because when I go to an ATM my parents will know in a few minutes where I am. Wouldn't want that. How much do you think I'd need to bring?

xxx
Kimmy

15:21 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Laughs

Babe I'll get back to you with everything you'd be needing okay once am done with the conference
Kisses

Don't miss me much I'll be with you soonπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

15:32 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Finally. A mature man that knows how to treat a girl well. I'll send you one of my sexy pictures if I like what I see.
Flights are available every day. What do you think about Saturday?

xxx
Kimmy

15:43 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Laughs

You're one naughty lady I like truth be told....Saturday won't be bad,oh how I really wish I could get done with this conferenceπŸ˜’ already.....but I'll soon be done I'm thinking of what to come up with...but meanwhile I hope you're okay and good??

Greed

15:58 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Lol! I never pretended to be a good girl. Where's the fun in that. And I know a goodlooking man when I see one. Conferences are boring. Hurry up with it. I'm going for a swim. We'll talk later.

xxx
Kimmy

pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some extracts from and email from Austin, the would be Premiership footballer....

Quote:
I've never been this happy in my life that finally, I'm taking my career to the next level of becoming a pro.

Quote:
it's okay by us. If I start with Β£4,000 as a salary per week, that's quite a huge amount for me to take in

Oh dear, suddenly I don't see this going so well.

United Kingdom

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday July 10
The lad was quiet for too long

22:53 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Loooong booooring conference. Are you sure you have time for me next week?

Thursday July 11
7:25 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
How are you today,
Sorry I couldn't get back to you on time I was so so tired
I came up with some ideas yesterday
Get back to me soon

Greed

7:45 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Hmm. I didn't like it. I was waiting for that sexy video. I have my picture ready for you.
What are the ideas?

I love it when a lad has the same plans as me... at least partially Laughing
8:03 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
I'm sorry dear....now down to the matter,the idea I got although it might be slow,but you know the saying that goes this way "slow and steady wins the race' plus another one that says again" it is with caution that one takes a hot soup"πŸ˜‰ you might have to get some gifts today, buy them you know bring it back home so that your parents can see it,that way their mind wont suspect that kimmy is up to something😁 when you get them just let me know so that I will tell you what next to do.... I hope you buy this sweetheart..... Just trust me on this it'd work the concept of the whole idea is to make sure that you take their mind away from it okay.....hurry up!!😁 in replying

9:06 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Lol. I was going shopping anyway today because I want to buy you gifts. I was thinking an iPhone and a Rolex watch but I don't know if you like normal gold or white gold. So let me know quick and tell me what your plan is with this.
And where is the video you promised

8:57 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack

Do you know how to spam for office email and password?

9:27 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed,

You're saying different things in one sentence. Tell me clearly what it is that you want. What spam?

Jack

9:32 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack

What I meant was if you can spam office email in the sense that can you get a company's email address.... In a nutshell, the spam I'm talking about is office spam

9:34 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed

You need me to send email spam from someone else's office mailbox? I would need more details from you to see if I can do that

Jack

9:40 Greed to Jack wrote:
Yes

Most companies emails and password

9:43 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed,

More info, not less. What do you need exactly. I need details.

Jack

9:51 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack,

Is it possible for you to send them a link or so, so that once they open it,it brings out their emails and passwords??

Since I have no clue where he's going with this, I just go along with it

9:53 Jack to Greed wrote:
Yes I can

9:56 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack,

That's good can you check for USA and UK?

9:58 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed,

I told you, I need details. What company are you talking about and what's the purpose of getting that information. What do you want to do with it? I'm bearing risk while doing this so I need to know how big the risk is before I can tell you anything.

Jack

No response. I think I asked too many questions, but it looks like it wasn't related to Kimmy, so it doesn't really matter.

10:48 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
You wanted me to hurry up but now you're not responding... ☹️

10:59 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Sweetheart,
That's so thoughtful of you I must say, you're one sweet angel at least I know someone out there looks out for me...now Kimmy, an iPhone and a wrist watch won't be a bad idea infact you have a thumbs up from me on that😘.....I like Normal gold...okay then I told my sister about you already,showed her your picture and she likes you already,you know in our family,there's no white lady so you're going to be the first....now you could get other things like ps4 pro( for me to play with the guys),an apple laptop(mine is broken already) that would be good too then another phone maybe a Samsung would be good too for my sister she would appreciate that from you,I see you guys getting along soon...I hope these aren't much for you tho.....I know my Kimmy is up to these😁😁....if you can get these things today,I'd come up with a plan.....would you wanna keep me company on this conference today I could really use that I tell you..... Its a 3-day something..

Greed

At least he's not greedy... Rolling Eyes

11:06 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
I have no problem buying gifts at all, but no ps4, I want you to play with me, not a computer. πŸ˜‰ I'm getting you a gold necklace instead. I want to shower my man in gold. That's going to make you look amazing.
You have to tell me that plan of yours soon because I have to leave tomorrow if I want to be there on Saturday.
I'm sure you have a nice sister, but it's you I want to meet most of all. I'll bring her a gift as well.
How can I keep you company on a boring conference? I wouldn't like it one bit. You still didn't send me your video.

xxx
Kimmy

11:22 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Laughs

You're making smile uncontrollably😁😁.....I feel like I've known you for years now....that ps4 would be good too I've no problem playing with you its nothing.... Laughs....we the guys need the game duh😁 cause of those times we would have the guys nightπŸ˜‰.....now back to the matter, I asked around,the info I got was that getting a Nigeria visa might take days okay??.....now as for the gifts,if you get them today, you would have to send them via courier service...so that you know when coming down, you wouldn't have to come down with them the only thing you'd come down with is just yourselfπŸ˜‰ and your clothes......on your way to shopping try and make enquiries for the Nigeria visa something and get back to me okay....laughs and as for the gold necklace, I don't want to attract too much attention to myself if you know what I mean I just want to remain humble so let's go for the watch instead.and hey don't leave alone in this conference I still need you

Kisses

Greed

11:25 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Hmm. So you're saying you only want the gifts and care less about seeing me.... Nice. Thank you for telling me that now.
Have a nice conference.

11:39 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Laughs

Oh come on😁 no I want to see you silly...just make enquiries if you can

11:40 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Now smile for me girlπŸ˜‰

12:33 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Hey sweetheart,

Are you angry already because I sounded that way,you know what?? Just the gifts and start coming already keep me posted so I can know the hotel to select for you

13:21 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
I will make enquiries myself, thank you very much. You'd better start making that video you promised me yesterday.
Do you have any idea what I'm going to tell my parents yet so I can get away?

18:30 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Hey dear,
How are you today kindly get back to me....hurry up!!!!

18:49 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Looks like you weren't really in a hurry yourself. Why the sudden rush

19:06 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Okay baby how did your shopping go hope it went well now what did Kimmy get for her manπŸ˜‰ huh?tell me.. the sudden rush was for me to say I missed you today

19:47 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Do you think of me? You didn't even send me that video you promised yet. I'm still waiting. Do you even still want me to come over Saturday? I still didn't figure out what to tell my parents.

20:27 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Okay now the truth is that not that I don't want you to come,of cause I really want you to do that but I don't have money....and I'm the type of guy that likes spending on his Lady, how do we go about all these,i don't have a car,plus I wish to have mine in order to take you around i wouldn't advice a cab or an uber taking us to places just for your own safety it's dangerous you know...

20:46 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Well lucky us that I have money πŸ˜‚ So here's my idea. I don't know Africa, so I'm going to hire you as my travel guide and personal guard. So you're going to give me an estimate of how much you think you'd need to show me a good time and I'll make sure to bring enough. So mister travel guide, you said you knew what I could tell my parents.

Now enough about the boring stuff. I want to see my man. You're not trying to avoid doing what you promised are you?

21:00 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Did you go for the shopping today let me know so I can know what to do

21:01 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
That's my little secret for now πŸ˜‰. You're not doing what you promised. Bad boy

21:07 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Lol
Kimmy!!! If I get you.....oh come on,let me know....remember delay is dangerous.... Or you didn't go again??

21:07 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
If delay is dangerous don't create more πŸ˜‚

21:14 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Kimmy!!!

21:19 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
If you didn't go that means you can't come this Saturday.... You know why??

21:21 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Because you refuse to send me the video you promised and I'm not going to visit an untrustworthy travel guide in an unknown land. Bad boy yes, untrustworthy NO. I don't really want a second Benny

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday July 11
22:47 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Lol
Now number1 plan is for you to go get those items; the iPhone, an apple laptop,the ps4(for my guys) mind you im not leaving you for a moment,the wrist watch, and the other phone now when you get all these,bring them home when your parents sees them,their mind won't go there that Kimmy is tryna elope...laughs now the other is that when they see these gifts,they will think that you're buying them for your friends and you're going away with them,that your friend that told them you were going away can still do the same can't she?? And again as your travel guide, In order for you not to get stranded,come alongside with about $30,000 or do you think it'd be small??

Get back to me ASAP let's put our heads together I know yours would be hotter than mine

22:53 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Video!!! And make it sexy

23:04 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Come down here!!! Are we doing this or not?? Let's this started

23:09 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
YOU ARE DELAYING!!!

23:19 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Kimmy!!! Don't let me come and you myself😁😁 I can't make the video my phone is not good for that,yikes I have dome almost everything you wanted me to do asides this,you're now delaying if you won't be coming anymore just let me know I won't bite

23:21 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Excuses..... goodnight

Friday July 12
3:12 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Well it seems you don't wanna come...let me know when you're serious

7:27 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Kimmy
If you really wanna come you would have shown the seriousness towards it,whether I make any video or not....truth be told, I'd still want you coming over Saturday but if you don't wanna come its okay.

7:28 Bassy to Kimmy wrote:
Hey??

7:34 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Don't blame this on me. You are the one that made a promise. You expect me to travel around the world too someone that doesn't even keep a simple promise like this. Not fair. How do I know now that I can trust you if you even break such a small promise.
But it's ok. I guess I was wrong again and you are nothing different from everybody else. Just leaving me again, shoving me aside. Never mind. I'll get over it. Guess I'll just return the gifts today. You really know how to ruin a good thing.

7:45 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Laughs

I gotcha😁 thought you said you werent going to tell me if you got the gifts(lol) look Kimmy we've come this far, that's to show that you trusted me all along plus if I didn't want you to trust me,all the pictures you requested I wouldn't do it... I mean all those tiny things I did, should speak on my behalf...and mind you I'm not leaving you again I said I'm not leaving you not even for a second...baby you should know that in this life,one doesn't always get what he wants all the time..... And please don't compare me like the others, its not a good thing for me....smile I really love to see you do that.... When are you coming already?? Any better idea than mine??

7:50 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
You promised to make the video and now you say you're not doing it anymore. That means you're lying and breaking promises. I'm not going to Africa to an untrustworthy liar

8:02 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Laughs

Stop acting like a baby...yes indeed I said I was going to do it and now I can't....stop calling me an untrustworthy liar its not good....laughs Kimberly you asked me for pictures,I did now will this issue of video cause a riff between Evans and Kimmy??? This clearly has shown that you don't really trust me not even 1% why video when you know you can come down and see me...is this how you'd want to treat your man??.....hey everyone's waiting for your arrival, don't disappoint me especially because it would make me unhappy and they won't trust me anymore when I tell them someone is coming to visit me... While you're there whinnying, go and get your flight schedule ready so that I'd know what to do...when you come down,we are going to have some good time I tell you....remember I'm your personal travel guide so Ms.Kimmy, I'm waiting for you!!

8:05 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
So now I'm a baby? 😠 May I remind you that it's not me who is breaking promises? If you're afraid of what they will think of you when I don't come over you should think what you can do to prevent that from happening.

8:08 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Good now let's strike a deal are you in or not??

8:12 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Depends on what the deal is and if it involves you doing what you promised

8:14 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Hey the deal is this,go out and get your flight schedule, then send it for me I promise I'd send the video for you as my next mail that way I know you're not joking with me,and you're on your way

8:18 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
You will need a visa for that, go out or send someone help you do that,send it for me.....remember your final destination is Lagos Nigeria don't forget

8:21 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Fine, then send that video was your next mail and I'll finalize the arrangemen

8:31 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Now you're talking,
Let's get ourselves busy so why don't you go get your visa and flight schedule ready today then send it for me and I send the video for you; I need that flight schedule so that I can book the hotel reservation down do we have a deal?? And also get my gifts readyπŸ˜‰.....if you havent gottten them go get them now😁😁 (iPhone, an apple laptop, a Samsung phone,a ps4 for my guys,and not to forget my Rolex wrist watch) and not to forget I'm not leaving you to play with the game......one more thing,while coming down look your best I want all the people at the airport to know I've got the best gift(you) in the whole world.....I'll be waiting for the schedule today

Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Wow that's rude. Are you saying I don't look good enough now? I told you I will go do it all as soon as you have sent that VIDEO THAT YOU PROMISED and make it sexy. Don't forget.
So stop stalling and creating delays. I need to get the TGV to Paris today because I can't fly from Amsterdam obviously.

11:56 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
You do realize that I'm not leaving today if you don't send me that video right?

I'm not going to relent. He is an asshole and he needs to know who's in charge here. He does know that Kimmy has gifts, so she'll either come this weekend or a few weeks later, but he'll still be on the hook if he thinks there's money for him.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are sure keeping him busy! He and his associates have been sending "holding" messages to my characters about having phone issues and internet troubles etc. Yet he has time for Kimmy! I l hope he knuckles under and sends that video!
He has not written to Vicky since June 26, and it's prob since he thought he hit a big pay out with you and doesn't need Vicky anymore. We shall see about that......LOL

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He doesn't email for hours at a time. And then he fires away. You'd think if he really wanted to have Kimmy come to Nigeria with a pile of presents, he'd be a little more on top of his emails.
I do enjoy this bait, though this creep is really an asshole to woman.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

18:32 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Sweetheart,

I need you to be very considerate with me. First of all, you don't just look good enough, you're worth fighting for. God was trying to showoff by creating you😊.

I'm aware that you will get the visa and the travel bookings itinerary to me; I promise I do keep to all my deals but in this case, this isn't a deal, this is a commitment.

Lady, I'm about creating the video now and will send it as soon as I am. As instructed, make it sexy, I know πŸ˜‹. So you go get yourself ready (that is getting the visa and travel itinerary, alongside the gifts and also your pretty self for me as well).

Still haven't said anything about the amount to come along with, or is the $30,000 enough?? Anyways, gotta run now and get that vide for my lady while you do the same honey 😍.

Kisses

Greed

18:43 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
You got one last chance. Because of your delays I'm still home now while I could've been on a plane already. Now we have one day less to spend together.
I'm ok with bringing 30.000 and the gifts, I'll even bring more money just to be sure I have enough. Paris was bad enough. I don't want to be stranded in another continent.
I'm looking forward to that sexy video. Don't wait too long. I will only pack my bags after I've received it from you.

Xxx
Kimmy

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday July 13
2:36 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Sweetheart,

Been experimenting network difficulty since yesterday; I don't know what to do now. I tried sending the video as requested, but it was saying "no internet connection" and meanwhile I had my subscription made for the rest of this month.

I'll send it as early as possible today so that you can get on the plane in order to arrive tomorrow or next. I'm still waiting for the flight schedule; also how do I recognise you when you arrive?? Do you call me on the cellphone or I raise a sign with your name on it??

Kisses

Greed

7:42 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
No video means I'm not traveling and if you still want me to come you seriously have to hurry now with that video. I'm tired of excuses.

9:12 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Queen

How're you today??

Sorry I didn't get the video across to you,my sister had a serious dislocation yesterday, she's been limping since just managed to put her to sleep now....so what's up with you,what did you say I should do in the video again??

9:40 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Sorry to hear about your sister. You need to make a sexy video for me. Show me what you got. You're not scared are you? Trying to keep me away because you have performance issues? Lol.
If you send it I'll be traveling around the world for you, only fair to see what I'm traveling for. 😘 Be quick, time is ticking

12:29 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Kimmy!!!
Remember your last destination from Paris is Lagos Nigeria.... Endeavor to send me the flight schedule so I'd know when to get to the airport to wait for you.... Hurry up and get back to me ASAP we need to know how to go with the flow.

12:40 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
My plane departs at 16:25, but if you're not sending me that video, I will not be on it. You have less than three hours left or I'll just return home.
Be quick, be sexy.
😘 Kimmy

Only then I noticed that he attached a file, looking like a video, but corrupted

13:05 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
You do realize that I'm not fooled by a broken file right? Wink Don't be shy, show me what you got.

14:21 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Kimmy!!!
Remember your last destination from Paris is Lagos Nigeria.... Endeavor to send me the flight schedule so I'd know when to get to the airport to wait for you.... Hurry up and get back to me ASAP we need to know how to go with the flow.

14:22 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
I still didn't see no video

14:49 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack,

Its been hours since I heard from Kimmy. Hope she's good?? The last time we communicated was when she said I had to make a video of myself and send to her while she packs her bags and send the flight schedule for her to trip to me.

Since then, I haven't heard from her; do you have any ideas of where she is?? Because she said she wants to fly from Paris and she's ought to be there by now (I suppose). Can you find out where she is presently??

Regards

Dr.Greed

14:52 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed

As far as I know she told her parents she's off to Paris to stay with her friends aunt. I guessed that was your work so. She has made a phone call to one of her friends an hour ago that confirms her location to be in Paris.

Jack

14:57 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack,

Okay Good

Thanks for the update....now back to the spamming email,the one I wanted was an oil company, shipping and airline company

14:59 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Hey

I haven't heard from you in hours what's up with my baby is she safe....please kindly get back to me soon..

15:01 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
25 minutes till the plane departs and you still didn't send me the fucking video. I'm not getting on that plane if you don't send it.

15:14 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed,

Same question. More details please. Why do you need access, what do you want done and who are the people involved?

Jack

15:28 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Hey

I haven't heard from you in hours what's up with my baby is she safe....please kindly get back to me soon..

He's out of time. And I am not going to invent plane delays, because he can confirm that if he really wants

15:56 Kimmy to Greed wrote:

I'm on my way home. The plane left without me. You didn't send me a video. I'm disappointed, but I guess it'll just be the boring cruise for me next week. Thank you for letting me down

16:16 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Laughs
Hey!!!! Where the hell do you think you're going huh??? You had better turn back and take the next available flight ASAP..... I told you earlier on that I was experiencing network problems so don't you dare leave Paris okay..here's the video again I've done my own part of the deal so get me your flight schedule so I can know when to be at the airport waiting for you....and hey,don't disappoint me

>>>VIDEO<<<

16:22 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Well I think I'm going home because I missed the fucking flight. And you call that sexy? I don't even see some chest or abs. If I take the next flight I'll I have a few days with you. It's hardly worth the effort don't you think? Or might be better if I just come after the cruise. It's a shame though. I could've been there already of you would've just sent it when you promised you would.

16:23 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Laughs
Hey!!!! Where the hell do you think you're going huh??? You had better turn back and take the next available flight ASAP..... I told you earlier on that I was experiencing network problems so don't you dare leave Paris okay..here's the video again I've done my own part of the deal so get me your flight schedule so I can know when to be at the airport waiting for you....and hey,don't disappoint me.....try checking your spam messages, because yours came in as spam and I didn't even know that you had written to me earlier I was kinda worried thought something had happened to my baby..... Again I'm sorry if you think I disappointed you it is not my fault but internet problem

Kisses
Greed

16:28 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Hey babe

Don't go home please.....start coming already I don't mind spending a few days with you so long as I get to hold you I know its less but I will make it worthwhile.... No I don't think anything, its worth it and hey I can't wait till after the long cruise yikes that would be hell for me.....don't disappoint me you Ve tomorrow to get on a plane plus I told everyone that you're coming my family looks forward in welcoming you please come already....

16:32 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
I can't stay yet another day without you in arms here in Nigeria.... Hey there are flights everyday coming down to Lagos Nigeria, so get on one tomorrow and be here.....remember again your last destination is LAGOS NIGERIA anything asides that please don't enter....just tell them at the ticketing stand that you want to go to Lagos Nigeria

16:41 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
If you love me you'll come... Now is the time to prove that feeling you've got for me

16:43 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Send me a real sexy video and I'll reconsider. I need to see what kind of ebony god I'm going to meet.

16:46 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Do you promise me that you will take the next available flight coming down?? Besides how will I get your flight schedule??

16:55 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Only if you send me something really nice this time. And you'll get my flight schedule when I send it to you. I would need to make new reservations again and I will only do that when I like what I see.

18:34 Greed to Jack wrote:
ack,
The details of the spam I'm talking about was let's say for an example, you get the email address of a company's CEO and CFO stuffs like that....the person involved is my senior brother he does stuffs like that....I could get you his email address

18:45 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed,

Who is the CEO and why does your brother need that information.
Can you explain why Kimmy made a phonecall that located her back in the Netherlands?

Jack

18:49 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack

She said she was going to go back if I didn't send her a sexy video so I'm on it now.

Plus that if you can send some office Spam and all that,he will pick up from there

19:02 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed,

Right now it's your priority to take care of business with Kimmy, so get on it.

You're still not giving me any more information about the office spam. I don't like going behind Vicky's back. Did you ask her permission to contact me about this?
If she's ok with it you can give my contact to your brother and I'll see if he's any more clear about what he wants.

Jack

19:06 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
I hope you are still in Paris?

19:29 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
No I'm not. I'm in the Netherlands, close to the TGV. It's up to you where I go tomorrow, Africa or home

19:36 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
I hope this works send the flight schedule already....mind you I'm a bit shy about the whole video something😁 please don't forget to come along with the gifts,money for the trip,and yourself alongside😁..

Kisses
Greed

>>>VIDEO<<<

19:47 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Sweetheart,

Haven't you seen the video I sent not quite long?? I guess I can answer to that question. So please my lady, do not forget to send the flight schedule to me by tomorrow; and endeavor to come along with every necessities needed. Can't wait to see you in Africa by tomorrow (hopefully).

Remember, you are coming down to Nigeria and your last destination is in LAGOS International Airport; any place asides LAGOS, do not board the flight. When you arrive, can you give me a call or chat me up here?? So that I can know that you have arrived?

KissesπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’œ

Greed

19:55 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Now that's starting to look real sexy. You got me convinced. I'm coming over. Greece me some time to arrange everything again. This visa thing is really annoying
I promised you my sexy picture, so here it is. It's my dress I wore to a boring charity party.
Mister Greed, take your vitamins and make sure you're rested. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜
#misterhot #sexy

Kimmy attached a picture in a skintight dress showing her butt (which was enlarged a little, to the round African butt standard they seem to like there) Laughing
The advice of taking vitamins and being rested might be a good idea, because Kimmy will be going to a well known Safari camp in Benin, which has no visa issues. Nigeria can take a while to get a visa, and Benin is so close, shouldn't be a problem right? Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

21:21 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Hey

Wow that is one nice butt you got there....how about the flight schedule you know I can't know when you're likely to arrive if I don't get the flight thingy so i really need it so we both don't get stranded at the airport.... If you dont do it it means you didn't keep to your side of the deal so please honey do that

21:44 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
LOL. Took me many hours in the gym. Glad you like it. Soon you'll know if it feels as good as it looks πŸ˜‰ What are the words on your chest? Can't wait to read them up close.
I don't know the exact flight details yet. If I book a flight now they'll know at home where I'm going, so I used the hotel phone to call to the travel agency and they told me to be in Brussels tomorrow morning, pay my ticket cash, and they'd give me all the details there. Don't worry, I'll keep you updated. I'm waiting for a confirmation of something I arranged for us together where we'll have some privacy. 😘 See you soon sexy

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday July 14
0:00 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack

Okay I'll do just that

Now to Kimmy matter, she's coming over I'm trying to get her send the flight schedule so I can know when to go wait for her at the airport.

2:30 Greed to Kimmy wrote:
What confirmation is that?

5:48 (Subject Last destination = Lagos Nigeria+ Greed to Kimmy wrote:
Don't forget that your last destination is Lagos Nigeria

7:32 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
It's a surprise, you'll love it. I'm on my way to Brussels now and then I'll know if everything is ready for me to come. I can't wait. Do you have another sexy picture so I don't get bored on the plane? I'll send you the details when I'm at the airport I'm Brussels, so don't worry about that.

Xxx Kimmy

8:57 Kimmy to Greed wrote:
Hi hottie. I'm at the airport in Brussels and my flight leaves at 11:05 local time here and arrives 19:25 in your local time.

I brought all the gifts you requested. Iphone, Samsung phone, gold rolex wrist watch, sexy lingerie... oh wait, that's for me, but also for you to enjoy πŸ˜‰ (sneak peak picture attached) The PS4 was a bit bulky so I decided to bring some extra money so you can buy it yourself. I don't even know what they cost but I guess 2000 should be enough? I did buy the gold necklace. It'll look so good on you. Also the apple laptop. I made that 2. You and your secretary might both need one while buiding on this business of yours. I brought a lot of cash, because I can't withdraw any when I'm in Africa or I'll be in serious trouble when I get back.

Oh, it's good you mentioned the visa thing. You are right it takes long to get a visa for Nigeria, so I had to fly to Cotonou, which is like spitting distance from Lagos and I can get a visa there on arrival, so there's no problem at all. I arranged for us to stay in a nice safari resort. It's private and beautiful and I can see a lot of the wildlife, like I wanted, though if we want we can stay in the private lodges. They told me they are far apart, so it gives enough privacy so we won't disturb other visitors. πŸ˜‰ I brought enough money and will pay for everything. I don't know all the details about the resort, but the manager of the place will contact you to tell you how to reach it. I gave him your email address.

Oh and don't worry about the cosmetics. You can bring some samples if you like, but to be honest I'm more interested in you and what good times you have to offer to a girl. 😘

12:00 Jack to Greed wrote:
Greed,

Did you get her flight schedule already, last signal I got was from Brussels this morning where she made a call. That's on the way to Paris, so I guess you got her convinced to come to you? Any idea of her whereabouts?

Jack

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

15.00 - Mr. Pierre Valante, manager at one reputable tourism agency Laughing writes a message to Greed.
Quote:
E-Ticket: Dr. Greed - July 14

Dear Dr. Greed,

I am delighted that you have heard such good things about the Safari Pendjari Camps and the outstanding level of comfort that we strive to provide for our guests. We see you as a unique individual, and tailor make our safari and excursions to fit into your busy schedule, offering you a wonderful experience in relaxed yet luxurious surroundings.

Therefore we are delighted to learn that you will soon be joining us at Safari Pendjari Camps. Accordingly, your booking confirmation is this email. You have been booked starting Sunday - 14th of July, prepaid by Miss Kimberly M. Your room has been upgraded to the Hemingway Suite as the room initially requested has been booked. No additional costs will be levied against Miss M's credit card.

Please also use this email as your E-ticket for our complimentary shuttle bus service from Parakou to the Safari Pendjari Camps Resort. During your transfer to the Safari Pendjari Camps Resort, complimentary soft drinks and snacks are provided for your comfort.

Miss M told us that you are coming from City of Lagos (Nigeria), so your route will be very simple:
1. From Lagos -> by Seme border area - > to Cotonou (by RNIE1) -> Allada -> Bohicon -> Dassa Zoume -> Tchaourou -> Parakou.
Our complimentary shuttle bus service will collect all guests at 14.30, every day, outside of Parakou Hotel Ife Oluwa: Quartier Titirou, Parakou, Benin. Right in front of the hotel is the place where our Safari vans are waiting to take-in the Camp's guests.

2. If you prefer the northern route, whose main road is through Nigeria and where crossing the border is at Yashikera, then we have a guest pick-up point in Nikki (Benin), just beyond the border area, in front of the Grande Mosquee. This route is not used every day, so I'll need to know if you prefer to go there, so I can send the bus to wait for you at an hour that we set up together.

The end point of the trip is at Tanguieta, where the transfer is made in our Toyota trucks. Access to the Pendjari Nature Park is done exclusively with 4x4 offroad prepared trucks.

It is important that you bring a copy of your E-ticket (you have to print this email) with you so that our driver/guide will be able to check your name against our expected guestlist. Miss M also told us that you might be accompanied by one friend. We'll need his full name to get him on our guest list. However, photo ID is not strictly necessary, and our company policy has recently been relaxed in this respect.

Once again, we are delighted to welcome you, and trust that you will have a wonderful safari experience at Safari Pendjari Camps.

Best regards,
Pierre Valante
Benin Operations Manager - Safari Group Ltd.
Email: ****

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic