SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Following orders from a lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a possible trophy for you....and you seem to have the power of persuasion........a pic of the lad or his son in the shoes!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday june 7
23:04 Greed wrote:
Jack,

Alright I understand and I do appreciate your sense of humor in terms of not involving an innocent third party in this business. Currently I'm working on the flyer but don't seem to have an idea of what website to place forward or the name either.

So what name can you think of?? I was thinking of "Richard's shoes and collection"?? I need ideas because its with the name, I'll use to come up with the fake website.

Regards

Dr.Greed

23:32 Jack wrote:
Greed,

It's not humor, just common sense, You can ask your son to help you with a website or maybe someone else you know. The name sounds pretty good, but Richard doesn't sound very African, so maybe change that into something else.

Jack

Saturday June 8
23:17 Greed wrote:
Jack,

I've been busy all day and that is why I'm replying this late. I've made the flyer and will be forwarding it to you soon. The site in question is another part on it's own and will only be giving to her when she requests for it and also when he (my son) receives her contact as well.

I know the website will only make things look professional but still we can't move ahead of our shadows so that she won't think its mainly because of shoes she's coming to Nigeria to see my son.

So stay tuned and I'll get back to you with the completed flyer.

Regards

Dr.Greed

23:59 Jack wrote:
Evans,

If you want to do this the right way you have to make sure to make things look professional, so you should definitely make that website. I admire the efforts you're putting into this and looking forward to see your flyer.

Jack.

Sunday June 9
14:25 Greed wrote:
Jack,

Affirmative I'll make the website; but what I'm saying is that he can't just give her the site without her requesting for it. If he gives her the site without Kimmy requesting for the site, it will only make things look more of a business visit than a more intimate visit.

I'm not denying the fact that I won't create the website, in fact that's what we're currently working on. I'm done with the flyer and I've attached it for you to give a response. So what do you think??

Hopefully I should be getting her contact information which I'll give to my son for him to start up the communication.

Regards

Dr.Greed

21:39 Jack wrote:
Greed,

It's starting to look better, but you need to align the pictures better, and use a better font and color for the prices so they'll pop. And I told you, only African models.

I know that the main goal is to get Kimmy to fall in love with your son, but you want a good background story, so you need to make sure you have one. There must be contact details listed on the flyer. A website is mandatory and of course an emailaddress. I have no doubts about your sons skills to get her focus away from the shoes and into more intimate conversations, but still, if you want to give her a trustworthy image right from the start you need this backup to get you started.

Jack

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Last edited by Linoline on Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He just wants to get his hooks into Kimmy without doing the website. I do believe she shops a lot on line so it would make sense. How else can it be killed if it is not up and running!?

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday June 10
20:52 Greed wrote:
Jack,

The three models on the flyer are from Africa as instructed; so I only made little changes and added some information as well. The website is going to take a day to start working and my son's contact information is on the flyer.

Alongside, I changed the font of the prices listed by making it look bigger and visible to see. So I guess all is set for the communication to take place between Kimberly and my son. Therefore I should be receiving the contact information from you on your next mail as to enable them begin the communication.

Remember, my son will only send the flyer if she asks for it so as to prove authenticity and not being to forward in order not to jeopardise the entire plan of luring her to Lagos, Nigeria. I hope you understand.

Regards

Dr.Greed

21:18 Jack wrote:
Greed,

If your son is only planning to send the flyer to her when she asks for it, what will your initial contact look like? What will he write to her? You've been working hard. Please show me the updated flyer. Do you have the link to the website yet? Is it listed on the flyer? I'll give you Kimmy's contact details as soon as it's up and running.

Jack

Tuesday June 11
8:30 wrote:
Jack,

Obviously his initial contact will start up with either "Hello Beautiful" or something that will make her attracted to his message. That way, once she ask how he got her contact, it will be the same way (which is from the shoe mailing list) as planned.

I thought I sent the updated flyer to you yesterday?? But I'll do it again as you didn't receive it. The website is up and running, as the message was sent to me today.

So I believe I should be getting her contact details today as well; this whole thing has taken so long and I want my son to begin communicating with her this month so that before this month end, he would have concluded with her visit to Nigeria.

I anticipate your response.

Regards

Dr.Greed

I know the flyer is crappy, but I don't want him to actually paste up something he can use in the future on real victims, so this is accepted. I want to hit him where it hurts more, and that is his website, that's not online yet, but it costs him money, so I really want him to do that.

9:50 wrote:
Greed,

The flyer is fine, but the website mentioned doesn't work. I thought you said it's up and running by now? Am I working with an amateur here?

Jack

For over a week he's trying to get Kimmy's emailaddress, but he's still stuck with Jack.

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The email address (from the flyer) is exactly the same email address of "the nephew" who wanted to enroll in the Naval College (from the twist with my Captain Ebiere).
We can see his photo & CV on page #8. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not only is that website not working, that address is not even registered.

http://whois.domaintools.com/madusshoecollection.com

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I didn't really expect anything else, but he still didn't get Kimmy's email so he has to get to work and get that site up and running, so we can bring it down

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad has been apologising to Vicky as he has had little time to work on scamming the rich widow because he is working on the flyer. I think my kids could have done that in a few minutes, and it's taken him days! A busy lad is a happy lad.
Birlic, since the nephew/son couldn't join the navy, it makes perfect sense he become a shoe salesmen. LOL

On a related note for this lad, he struck out on over 20 baiter characters for the Wells Fargo scam and got nothing. A separate bait I'm running with him is frustrating him to no end.....and now shoe flyers fill up his time. He must be anxious for some type of payment because yet another bait with him I'd run for 15 months was dropped in March. Yesterday he picked it up as though nothing happened and asked for his money right out of the blue! He must be desperate.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As the old Wells Fargo bait fizzles, some "leftovers" remain and the lad has asked for Vicky's help.
Quote:
Vicky dear, (Dear? Wow is he sucking up??)

I have received your mail I with thanks

Yesterday Igor wrote to me about the compensation claim and I had to provide an account for him.

But I need a favour please write to him tell him I provided an account already for him and he should instruct his secretary to make the payment immediately he listens to you more because you're a Lady. (I will instruct Igor to do this but doubt he will listen to me......LOL)

He really needs to pay because there are bills pilling up already .

The part about the bills piling up is good to read. Four months of Wells Fargo netted him zero. I have another bait going with him for 6 months....zero. And the "dead" one he resurrected yesterday made me think he is desperate. Nice to see him admit it.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

18:26 Greed wrote:
Jack,

Thanks for your response. The flyer is okay, but I don't understand how the site isn't working. I got a message that it will be active today. I'll check on it and get back to you.

Still get the details ready because my son is eager to start up the communication.

Regards

Dr.Greed

I'm sure he would love to get the contact details without having to pay for a website, but he's out of luck

21:35 wrote:
Greed,

No website, no contact details. If your son is eager as you say you'll have to get your monkeys in a row. To be honest I'm starting to get impatient. You keep promising things and then come up with delays. If you want your son to be in contact with Kimmy quick, you need to do as we agreed.

Jack

pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, he is still trying to get money out of Igor for his Wells Farago scam. He has sent a new account (reported) but didn't send an IBAN or SWIFT which will slow things down. As soon as I get those I'll report the account again with the updated information.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe now he will start to take Feathers' curse more seriously. Obviously Feathers has strong juju.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He will not speak to Feathers as he is afraid any contact will secretly plant a virus. You scared him good.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday June 12
16:19 Greed wrote:
Jack,

I'm sorry if I'm delaying this whole thing; I thought by now, the site would have been up and running. Like I said I will need to look further Into that and know what's wrong with it; that will take few hours (not sure how many) to get that issue rectified.

Let's hold on to the flyer as that aspect is settled; let me focus more on the site for my son. I'll check what's wrong with it and know how to rectify the fault.

Regards

Dr.Greed

21:18 Jack wrote:
Greed,

What is wrong that you don't have the website finished by now. You told me earlier that it would've been done already. What's the delay? If you want to persuade Kimmy to come to Nigeria before the end of June you might want to start working a little harder.

Jack.

He wanted to push the website issue to Vicky and we don't want that, so as per Sparky's request I dropped the issue, but we want something else of course, and insult him a little in the process Laughing
Thursday June 13
22:43 Greed (signed off as barrister B.) wrote:
Jack,

I'm sorry for my late response; I've been working tirelessly to make sure the site is up and running. But it seems all are to no avail because of some useless reason even when I tried using a stronger host and a good domain.

That was what I was working on throughout today. Still I have a plan, why don't you forward Kimmy's contact details, then when my son starts up the communication with her, he'll tell her that he found her name on the shoe mailing list.

Of course that was what we agreed on; this time around as regards to the flyers being made, he'll tell her that he's planning on opening his own shoe business online, but still she can still purchase shoes here in Nigeria. That way, the entire conversation won't have to be all about 'shoe purchase' while he plans to convince her to come down to Nigeria.

How he will get the money from her would be the question on your lips; definitely, when she comes down to Nigeria, he'll tell her places where she can get the Christian louboutin shoes. Then we can introduce someone I know that has a deal with shoe business online. Apart from that, she wouldn't want to stay in a less Hotel; she's a spoilt brat and she would want to show her class.

There are so many ways of extorting money from her; my main concern now is getting your own share to you of which I've had serious consideration and certain that it will work.

I anticipate your response.

Yours in service

Barrister B.

23:06 Jack wrote:
Greed,

I relucantly agree with you though I find it immensely disappointing that you couldn't get this website up and running. Really, it shouldn't be too hard to do, but anyway, let's focus on earning some money now.

To be honest, I don't really care about getting our hands on Kimmy's money but I do need to know she's in good hands with your son. Before I will give him her contact details you should ask him to make a short video of himself so he can introduce himself to me. I want to see that he's not some kind of dirty little scumbag with a beer belly, overgrown hair and a small dick. Kimmy has some class so let him show that he speaks and dresses well and know how to behave. That way I can see if you can be trusted with this deal.

This shouldn't cause any more delay, you shoud've gotten this done by tomorrow.

Jack

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday June 14
14:10 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack,

I am in receipt of your mail.

You have absolutely nothing to worry about here Jack; Kimmy is in total safe hands. My son is very responsible and not like the dirty scumbag you say; in fact, he has a very soft spot for ladies and know how to make them happy.

I have attached some pictures of himself for your perusal, obviously he's handsome. He's English are fluent and sometimes, I find very hard to comprehend what he's saying most times because of his use of advanced grammar (laughs).

The video will soon enough before the end of today. I want to make sure that he starts communicating with Kimberly early enough to make her visit Nigeria.

Regards

Dr.Greed

15:23 Jack wrote:
Greed,

I'd say English wouldn't be a real problem to understand for any well educated man. So either you must not be educated very well or he doesn't speak English very well. Both options doesn't really give me much confidence.
Maybe you can ask your son if it's possible in the video not to look like he just smelled something dirty. No girl in her right mind will fall for an expression like that. Romance is the last thing that comes to mind. Any guy can look handsom, but as Banks used to say you have to smize. Wouldn't be too much to ask right?
I hope I can send you her contact before the end of the day so we can get this train rolling.

Jack

Saturday June 15

6:16 Greed wrote:
Jack,

I only sent the pictures of my son just for you to have an idea of what he looks like okay?? It doesn't calls for any means of insults here. Of course it does Laughing

He made a very short video of himself today because he went out to have fun with his friends and they played a game of snooker. So I've attached it for your perusal; I also hope I'll get the information as bargained.

Regards

Dr.Greed

>>>VIDEO<<<

8:10 Jack wrote:
Greed,

There's no problem at all. I have seen now that you're son is a good-looking young man that knows how to speak properly and he might just be able to convince Kimmy. He did convince me.
As agreed, her email is <email>
Keep me posted a about what's going on and tell your sub to play by the rules we agreed. Please give me his email address so I'll know which conversations to filter from the logs.

Jack

8:36 Greed wrote:
Jack,

Like I said, my son is well learned and good looking. He got this attributes from his own father. As requested, here is his email address <email>

My son has never been this happy ever since I gave him the good news that I've gotten Kimberly's contact; although he's about going for practice (soccer practice), but he insist that he sends a little message to Kim this morning before he heads out for the practice.

Regards

Dr.Greed

20:03 Greed wrote:
Jack,

It's been hours since my son came back from soccer practice after he left a message for Kimberly and up till this hour, he hasn't received any response from her. He sent her a message on Google hangouts and also via email conversation just so you know; do you have any idea why she hasn't replied yet? Or is she disposed??

Regards

Dr.Greed

I couldn't check hangouts, since I was out of the country and I only use the online version, not on my phone, but he didn't send an email.

21:50 Jack wrote:
Greed. I don't know. Did you send it to the right address? Maybe try again

Sunday June 16
11:04 Greed wrote:
Jack,

Of course he did. When last did you hear from Kimmy?? He tried sending it via email as well.

Regards

Dr.Greed

It took me some time to respond. Since I skipped 2 nights, I was kinda tired and slept almost the whole day on Sunday. He did send Kimmy a message on hangouts "hello gorgeous", which she didn't read yet, maybe he sent something before that, but I can't see it without opening it.

22:20 Jack wrote:
Greed,

How do you expect me to know if she received your email if I removed your emailaddress from the log-list? I'll reverse that and your son will try mailing her again. The first email he will send her should be fairly innocent, so I won't have to report that. Once contact is established I'll remove it from the logs again. Please copy and paste the email address so you will be sure there won't be mistakes in typing.

<email>

Jack

Monday June 17
8:11 Sonny to Kimmy wrote:
Hello friend, how are you doing?? I'm sorry if I'm disturbing, but I got your mail address from a shoe mailing list and I'd love to more with you and also be your friend (hopefully).

I'd be very excited if you can get back to me via email or Google hangout; I already messaged you and I'm still waiting for a response back. Also this is my personal email address: <email> you can reach me on it at your convenience and I'd be very glad to attend your mail.

Yours sincerely,

Sonny.

8:25 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack,

Of course he did mailed her again. He did as you instructed by sending her a mail that sounds innocent. Actually, he told her that he found her email address on a shoe mailing list and he'd like to be her friend and know more about her.

Maybe you can make my son's email message to be the top of her logs of incoming mails??

Regards

Dr.Greed

9:17 Kimmy to Sonny wrote:
Unsubscribe

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why does he keep trying to look like Sid James in the video? Laughing

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

13:05 Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack,

Thanks for your response. My son told me that he received a mail from Kimmy today and he said Kimmy wrote "unsubscribe". He was surprised though, but told me he won't relent that this is just the first stage of establishing a good contact.

I'll update you more as things unfold.

Regards

Dr.Greed

13:15 Sonny to Kimmy wrote:
Hello again,

Like I said in my previous mail, I'm sorry if I said something wrong to warrant such response from you. All I just want is for us to be good friends and also to know more about each other.

YES I know you don't know who I am or neither do you know why I'm contacting you; sincerely speaking, I mean no harm or such. My heart wouldn't allow such to happen. I can send you photos of me if you want to see them, but I'd like it if we can chat more on Google hangout.

The reason is because of the hackers all over the Internet and I wouldn't want anything of such nature to occur by any means. So please if you can give me a chance, I promise I won't let you down.

Sonny

13:19 Kimmy to Sonny wrote:
Unsubscribe from mailing list!!!

I won't keep blowing him off like this forever, but he thinks it's going to be easy. He has to come with a better story

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When he rec'd the "unsubscribe" message he wrote to Vicky in shock! Can she intervene somehow? She is on standby. LOL
There may be hackers all over the internet as he wrote to Kimmy, but, I think she might be more worried about stalkers.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline wrote:
... Image

LOL!
This is "the nephew". (see page #8 )
Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday june 17
16:00 Sonny (signed off as Dr Greed!) to Kimmy wrote:
Kimmy,

I know you might be thinking this is a scam or sort, but I can assure you that this not because I am whom I am. I would send you photos of me once I have your response; All I just ask is for you to give me a chance to introduce myself.

Also, I am guessing your name is Kimmy because your email address has that on it. I am Sonny by the ways. I promise I won't stalk you if you don't wish to communicate with me.

Regards

Dr.Greed

17:00 Kimmy to Sonny wrote:
I told you that I want to unsubscribe from the mailing list. Are you some dumb illiterate that can't read?

22:02 Sonny to Kimmy wrote:
Lady,

Maybe I might right after all in some little details about you (your name). I did read your mail and its well comprehended. (Laughs) Kimmy, although we haven't started communicating yet, but I do like sassy girls like you though.

It might be of no interest for you, but I attached some pictures of the "illiterate" you're chatting with. I happen to find your email address on the shoe mailing list, and I decided to give it a try and send a message to because of your elegant name (Kimmy). Like I said earlier, I'm sorry if I said something to get you upset, but I can't seem to figure out why my instinct as directed me to get in touch with you.

Maybe there's some kind of connection to that, only time and fate will tell Kim.

Sonny.
(attached the picture where it looks like he's smelling something dirty)

22:15 Kimmy to Sonny wrote:
If it is well comprehended why are you still emailing me. I told you to unsubscribe me, so stop emailing me. I'm not interested. You're calling me a lady and laughing at me. It's incredibly rude. And who the hell is Dr. Greed?

If you know it is not of interest, why act like an illiterate and send me a picture? Do you have something in your eye? Is that why you're not reading my messages well? And is it Dr. Greed or Sonny in the picture? Do you have some kind of personality disorder?

Only thing I'm interested in right now is that cute boy in the white shirt behind you. Who is he?

22:57 Sonny to Kimmy wrote:
Kimberly,

Actually I wasn't laughing at you, I was just amazed at the fact that you called me an illiterate and dumb. The guy in the picture is me Sonny and not my uncle (Dr.Greed). It was a mix up in my previous mail.

The reason I sent you the picture was just for you to see whom you're chatting with and also to show that I'm not a scam or something of sort. The guy in the white stripped shirt is me (Sonny) and the other guy isn't related to me Kimmy.

I've always known that I'm not good looking, but all I want is a chance to talk with you. Your sassiness has gotten me closer to you Kim. I attached another photo of me, maybe now I see you want to know me.

Sonny

23:05 Kimmy to Sonny wrote:
Why the fuck are you using your uncle's name? Looks to me like you're some sick stalker dude that's hiding something. And you're standing in front of the cute guy in the white shirt. Step away please and make a close up picture of him.
And what the hell do you have to do with that mailing list?

Tuesday June 18
6:40 Sonny to Kimmy wrote:
Kimberly,

Actually, I do write mails for my uncle due to his nature of his business (trading); so that was why I wrote it his name. Believe me I'm not hiding anything from you, maybe I have to be more plain with you.

Like I said, I don't know the "cute guy" in white shirt you're talking about; he's just a random citizen that plays game of snooker and same with me. You can call us friends though because we've hanged out close to 4 or 5 times now. I won't stop you if you have a thing for him.

Maybe I wasn't destined to find love again. You didn't subscribe on any mail list or such, like I said earlier, my uncle is a trader for shoes and other accessories (in the line of Christian louboutin brands and others), and he plans to open an online store where he can advertise and sell his products.

He was the one who did some research; he tried sending his advertisements to most email addresses on his research which I do help him with, and I happen to find yours Kimberly. So I thought I'd give it a try and see if I could get a friend I can talk with, share my story and past with.

But it seems mother nature has neglected my request of having one to call my own. Even being a soccer player, I thought it will be a lot less easy for me to get one; but turned out to be the other way around. You're right after all, I'm just some sick stalker and a dumb illiterate.

Maybe I'll just be the same old lonely broke me; at least it was worth trying and it ended up falling apart. Kim, just be safe for this stalker because I'd be more happy that someone as gorgeous and breathe taking (even though I don't have any image description of how you look like) like Kimmy is safe.

Sonny

13:42 Kimmy to Sonny wrote:
So you're a stalker? I guess I could've guessed that. Where have you been hiding, what do you know about me? I have a good IT guy Jack and he'll block you from contacting me. I'll ask him later today. Fuck, this is a mess. Before he does though, I want the contact of your cute friend in the white shirt. You call him your friend so you should have it.
I need to know which list it is because I need to report them. AND MY NAME IS KIMMY. DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN!

17:06 Sonny to Kimmy wrote:
Kimberly,

First of all, I'm not a stalker okay?? You called me that and I don't wish to prolong the arguments. I do not know anything about you; its just your name on your email I know of.

No issues if you want to block me, I have no problem with that. Maybe staying single was a destiny set for me. As regards to my friend, here's his email address: <email> that is also his Google hangout email contact because I and Bassy do communicate more on it.

So you can reach him today or at your convenience, like I said I don't have a problem with that. I'll just have to keep searching for the true Lady that suits me (might be your friends or any other gorgeous lady like you though). Thanks for your time, I really do value it.

17:32 dr. Greed to Jack wrote:
Jack,

Kimmy has refused to succumb to my son's request of being his lover; rather she's interested in my son's friend because he sent her some pictures of him to show that he's not a scam.

So my son has created an email in his friend's name; he'll be the person to chat her up but his friend will be the person to stay with her when she comes down to Nigeria. They've been in discussion for the past few hours now and I hope all turns out to be positive.

Regards

Dr.Greed

19:26 Kimmy to Bassy wrote:
Hi.
I got your email from Sonny. He's a bit of a creepy stalker and he send me your picture. It was actually his but you were in it and caught my eye. Hope you don't mind me emailing you.

20:08 Kimmy to Sonny wrote:
You were the one that started about being a stalker. If it's just my name that you know, why do you think you're interested in me?
What is it that you do for your uncle anyway that you're entitled to use his name. Thank you for sending me Bassy's contract. I hope he'll reply my message

21:20 Bassy to Kimmy wrote:
Hey there,

I'm really sorry If I'm replying this late; I was caught up with a few things. Yes I know Sonny, He's a friend of mine. We do Hangout together most times and also play soccer as well. I'm Bassy by the way and it's nice to hear from you. But I'm still amazed as to why your eye didn't get Sonny, that's aside. Can we continue this conversation on Google Hangouts? Because it will be a little less easier to communicate more there than here.

I just hope this is isn't a prank.

Bassy

21:33 Jack to dr. Greed wrote:
Greed,

Thanks for keeping me updated. Tell me some more about this friend. He needs to be updated about everything so he won't confuse Kimmy once she's there and mess everything up.
If he needed to pay this friend for being involved it comes out of your share, not mine. It's not my fault that your son wasn't man enough to convince her.

Jack

21:43 Sonny to Kimmy wrote:
Kimmye,

Like I said, I'm sorry If I was stalking you; I accept my fault. Your question is quite obvious and I'll oblige to that. For a name as beautiful as that, I had this instinct in me that I would have this connection with you; Not sure of what the connection was (Intimate or normal, not certain), but I just had this interest in you. It's quite obvious you don't have that same interest in me; again, I'm not as cute as Bassy after all??

If only I can get to know you better, I believe we might get along well. In my previous email, I told you that I do help my uncle in advertising his shoe's business by sending emails for him. The last email was a mix up because I wasn't concentrating due to I was in a haste. It was then I realized that I made that mistake which was too late to reverse. Of course, Sebastian will definitely get back to you; (Don't know when exactly), But I hope he replies soon and not keep a pretty damsel like you hanging.

I guess my heart failed me yet again. Maybe I just have to be patient for a lady just as elegant as you come my way; I promise I won't let her have any course to weep. I'd make her happy with the little I have. Again, Thank you Kimmy, It would have been much worse if I hadn't gotten a response from you.

Sonny

21:47 Kimmy to Bassy wrote:
Lol,
Why would this be a prank? I just noticed you and was interested, is that so strange? Sonny says he has my email from some friggin mailing list and I can't even unsubscribe. Talk about silly. Haha. My eye did catch him but he didn't really send me the most nicest picture you know. He had this weird look like he just stepped in some dog poo like we would say here. That's not really attractive. You looked like you were having fun

21:54 Kimmy to Sonny wrote:
So you do admit that you were stalking me. And you say you have never seen me but call me a pretty damsel. How do you know? Are you keeping post somewhere outside the house? How did you manage to avoid the security? That's pretty impressive. What kind of shoe business do you guys have? I need to know what mailing list it is that I need to report

23:13 Sonny to Kimmy wrote:
Kimmy,

Again I apologize for stalking and also for being a stalker; I couldn't help it. You're affirmative, I don't have an idea of what you look like or how you look like, but one thing is for sure that your name alone has defined your look.

Actually I'm not around your house, I'm a Nigerian and same with Bassy. Hopefully you don't mind talking to we blacks. The shoe business is yet to be setup because he plans to make an online shopping outlet where people from all over the world can shop online as much as they want.

It was a random mailing list like I told you, I'm not aware of what list exactly Kimberly. Please forgive me, I'm sorry. I promise this stalking won't repeat itself again. I do hope Bassy has replied you. I'll just have to hope for the coming future and see if I can get across another Lady of your personality; bold, elegant, literate and so on.

Sonny

23:39 Bassy to Kimmy wrote:
Kimberly,

I just wanted to be sure that this was true.

I don't know, maybe that was how he ended up with you. Sonny is a really great guy to be with, I wonder why you didn't find him interesting. Actually, he doesn't like having much fun outside because he's the shy type, also he's not the picture freak. Lol, funny part, I do force him to take pictures with me.

Of course he's cute and handsome; permit me to say, he's one of the handsome guys in my clique. Again Kimmy, I must say, what really caught you about me?? I'd really want to have a picture of you since you have a picture of me.

Bassy

Wednesday June 19
9:20 Kimmy to Bassy wrote:
Seriously dude, are you gay? Looks like you're falling for Sonny.
I don't really have a good picture of you, just one where I can see you from a distance. But what fun is a guy that doesn't like to have a little fun? If you think he's so great then there must be something interesting. I couldn't see it.
I'll stop emailing you. Bye and have fun or not fun or whatever it is that you gays are doing

9:24 Kimmy to Sonny wrote:
lol, I have my name from my great-aunt and she looks like a witch, what does that say about me?
To be honest I'd watch out for Bassy, he has a gay crush on you. It's a shame honestly, all the cute ones are gay. Nothing wrong with that, but I'm about as bent as a broomstick, so it's not my thing. Don't care about skin color, though the blacks are usually more well hung than Dutch boys. Lol.
Where is this shoe business of yours?

10:33 Sonny to Kimmy wrote:
Kimberly,

Your aunt must be one great person to have given you such a beautiful. She wouldn't have given it to you if she knew you weren't gorgeous enough to bear that name. It says much about you Kim. I really wish I could get a photo of your someday😖.

Bassy?? Gay crush on me?? That's ridiculous. One thing's for sure that I'm not gay. I did inform you that I was heart broken due to some reasons which the lady wouldn't tell me. The cute ones (like him) are the less privileged ones to get a Lady like you; as for people not cute as Bassy (Sonny to be precise), well it's something one cannot discuss about.

I mean after all I didn't capture your sight. The shoe business is right here in Nigeria but I and my uncle are planning to expand it though. We're making progress; lately people have shown promising interest that they might purchase shoes from our online stores if eventually we end up setting one.

How about we continue this conversation on Google hangout?? It'll be more fun if we have that conversation over there. I guess we're beginning to get along little by little.

Sonny

10:41 Bassy to Kimmy wrote:
Hello,

Now you're accusing me of being gay?? I just wondered why such a great guy like Sonny didn't capture your sight. That doesn't mean I have a "gay crush" on him. Maybe if you'd just give Sonny a chance, you'll end up not emailing me because you'll surely enjoy his company.

Maybe because in the picture, I was the one having fun and not him; like you said, what fun is a guy that doesn't like to have a little fun. Sonny is extremely shy and if eventually you end being his forever (I seriously hope so), I'm sure he wouldn't let you have a single drop of tear in your eye.

His last Ex messed him up even though he loved her so hard and gave her all she wanted with the little he possess; which is why recently he hasn't been himself because of that. So if you wish to stop emailing me, then its your choice. I have no objections to that.

Bassy

11:22 Kimmy to Sonny wrote:
DIDN'T I FUCKING TELL YOU NOT TO CALL ME KIM?!?!?! THE NAME IS KIMMY!!!! KIMMY!!!!
AND WHAT ILLITERATE IDIOT SPEAKS ABOUT HIMSELF IN THE THIRD PERSON

I thought I could go do some shoe shopping but you can forget about that. You're rude

11:31 Kimmy to Bassy wrote:
If Sonny was as rude to his ex as he is to me, then I sure understand why the smart girl left him. I mean, come on... he lacks basic social skills and calls me stupid names. Can't blame that on being shy.

That aside. If you really are not gay like you say, please tell me a little more about yourself. Do you have a girlfriend?

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL! Nice lines there! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for the extreme long post, a lot has been discussed

Wednesday June 19
13:48 Sonny to Kimmy wrote:
Kimmy,

I'm sorry for having called you that; it won't happen again. What do you mean by me speaking about myself as a third person??

I don't see anything rude about me telling you that the shoe store we're about opening is in Nigeria; its the location I told you about and nothing else. Now you see me as a rude person??

I didn't expect this from you Kimmy. I know you don't have any feelings for me and I get that, this was the same exact attitude my ex displayed before she finally broke up with me. She found fault in everything I do; just like you're doing. Saying I'm not good, I'm being rude and all that; that is why this isn't a surprise to me you know.

Sonny

13:55 Bassy to Kimmy wrote:
I don't understand what you mean by Sonny being rude to you?? Did he by any chance use vogue languages on you?? Because as far as I can tell, Sonny is so affectionate when it comes to a girl he really really likes so much.

He wasn't rude to his ex; the last sequence that took place was Sonny abandoning a football match for his team to go visit his ex at the hospital when she was sick. He did that just for him to see a smile on her face not because he was rude.

As a matter of fact, it might sound so ridiculous but I'm beginning to like you already. I'd be more than willing to tell you about myself, if only you tell me about yourself first and also send a picture of yourself as well since you have mine already. Also, no I don't have a girlfriend.

Bassy

15:26 Kimmy to Sonny wrote:
Maybe the smart girl was right then huh? Ever thought of that? I called you rude because you keep stalking me, refuse to tell me what mailing list you got my email address and you keep calling me Kim after I told you several times not to do that. I'm not a 4 year old

15:35 Kimmy to Bassy wrote:
He keeps calling me names I don't like and I told him and he keeps doing it. That's not only rude, it's also stupid. Since he's in the shoe business I actually had some interest. I seriously love shoes, but I don't want to deal with people like that that are not considerate at all about other peoples feelings. I sincerely hope you're different.
I attached a picture for you, please send me a more better one of yourself as well as I've seen you only from a distance/

20:35 Bassy to Kimmy wrote:
Lol.. Actually Kimmy, you won't blame Sonny for that aspect of calling you names (whatever he called you), he's known for that. More especially for a girl as gorgeous and beautiful as you are; he's desperately looking for a lady that he'll be loyal too.
If only you'd give him a chance to express himself as a whole; I'm pretty sure you'll find him more attractive than I. Speaking of attractive, I must confess, you're one hell of a beauty. I couldn't just stop starring at your picture.
You said you love shoes, what brand of shoes do you like?? Maybe Austin's uncle might have it. Can we chat on hangouts?? That way, I'll be able send more. Please ??
Bassy

20:34 Sonny to Kimmy wrote:
Kimmy,
I stopped stalking you the day you called me dumb. The only thing I never stopped was talking to you which you thought was stalking.
Enny(My ex) actually broke with me cause I wasn't good enough for her in the sense that she was materialistic and I couldn't grant her wants, not because I was rude.
The shoe mailing list in question was closed down which was why I didn't give you the site. If that was the reason why you called me rude, then sorry to say, I was only trying not to be ridiculed. If eventually you went through the site and found nothing, you'll still come back and tell me I was not only a stalker, but a liar as well??
Kimmy, I promise the name Kim won't be uttered again in both mail or any social media we communicate on. You're not a 4 year old, what's your age?? It might sound ridiculous, but I'm craving to know more about you and also if possible have a pic of you that I'll use as my screensaver.
Sonny

20:41 Kimmy to Sonny wrote:
YOU DID IT AGAIN!!!

YOU FUCKING DID IT AGAIN!!!

again you wrote Kimmy like I'm a little kid and using the picture of someone you hardly know as a screensaver sounds mighty stalkerish to me

20:45 Kimmy to Bassy wrote:
Thank you cutie, but I believe you owe me a close up picture of yourself now. Why do you keep pushing me toward your rude and stalkerish friend? You were supposed to tell me a little more about yourself by now
I love all kinds of shoes, but especially the luxurious ones. Sneakers just don't do it for me. The higher the heel the nicer they shape the butt. I'm sure as a non-gay man like yourself you can appreciate that

21:36 Bassy to Kimmy wrote:
Okay,

Kimberly like you already know,I'm Bassy R (laughs),I'm a Nigerian, I love football; yeah almost all the boys loves football,I love red,black and blue..I'm a huge fan of sneakers because they bring out the masculine nature in guys....I love doing my possible best to keep the ones I love happy and protected,I don't like anyone that would stress me for anything, I don't like when one isn't straightforward with me....I quite agree with you on the heels aspect; I love girls that wears them it brings out the boss in them.

And oh can I tell you something???

God was probably just showing off by creating someone like you what I mean is
you're cute and beautiful dont let anyone tell you anything asides this ...and I will get a picture of myself soon across to you.

Bassy

21:43 Kimmy to Bassy wrote:
You do everything you can to keen the sneakers you love happy and protected? Ok, to each his own I guess. Do you use that special water resistant spray, it keeps the dirt off and makes sure they will look nice for much longer. Just saying.

Looking forward to see a nice picture of you though I don't understand why you wouldn't just send me one now

22:33 Bassy to Kimmy wrote:
Laughs

What I meant was that the people I love and care about,I do my best to keep them happy and protected..

Yes I use the water to keep the dirt away from the sneakers thanks for asking...

I hope you're okay and fine...I just want you to be happy

Bassy

23:05 Kimmy to Bassy wrote:
I wasn't talking about water but water resistant spray. You can't honestly tell me as a non-gay-shoe-loving-guy you don't know what I mean. It's the best, I use it on all my Louboutins

Thursday June 20
0:13 Bassy to Kimmy wrote:

Laughs

I really don't pay attention to that you know guys don't have time for such they believe once you put on a shoe you clean it with a shoe rag wooola you are good to go

0:21 Kimmy to Bassy wrote:
Then you have a thing or two to learn about shoe care. Show me your favorite pair please

1:09 Bassy to Kimmy wrote:
Laughs

I would be glad to learn.... are you on hangout? Well here's a sample of the sneaker I like .....if you happen to be on hangout please kindly send a message to me there

8:23 Sonny to Kimmy wrote:
Kimmy,
Didn't you read what I said about not calling you that name again?? I made a promise not to call you that.
If you don't wish to send me the pic of yourself, then its fine. Maybe you should concentrate more on my friend and less on me cause it looks like every single thing I do or say, you find fault in them.
I just wish I had a fairy godmother that will grant me my desire of having someone that I'll call my own, hence the girl I had some little emotion crawling for finds fault in all I say to her.
Sonny

8:30 Bassy to Kimmy wrote:
Good morning my beauty queen,
How was your night?? Hope it was splendid?? I wanna really thank you for last night because you made me went to bed with a huge smile on my face.
You're indeed worth waiting up all night for cause you deserve more than that my lady.

9:54 Kimmy to Sonny wrote:
Yes you told me about your ex. Nothing I can do about that. Are you any more better in shoe business than in treating woman perhaps? What is it that you do for your uncle except for stalking girls?

9:56 Kimmy to Bassy wrote:
Good morning. I wanted to see your favouriteshoes, while you wear them. Not just a picture online. Did I mention shoes are a huge turn on for me? A guy that wears the right shoes gets bonus points right off the bat.
Glad to hear your night was good. I'm still waiting for your picture that you promised

11:06 Bassy to Kimmy wrote:
Hey

Are you on hangout?

11:07 Sonny to Kimmy wrote:
Kimmy,
I'm happy you did read that aspect of me telling you about my ex. If you ask me, I'm actually better in treating women in such a way they'll feel like marshmallow, if only i get the chance to see one though. I just started the shoe business with my uncle few months ago, still trying to get hold of it.
Like I told you before, I stopped stalking you the day you called me dumb; guess that allegation is now the other way round. I don't need to be told that you don't wish to communicate with me or even reply my mail cause its obvious. That's why I told you to concentrate more on Bassy and less on me; I guess I'll be fine being lonely and depressed.
Don't you have any of your friends I could talk with?? That won't see any fault in what I do??
Sonny

11:13 Kimmy to Bassy wrote:
Hey. I'm not now maybe later

11:16 Kimmy to Sonny wrote:
You treat woman like they feel like a chubby fat bulb of stickyness... That might be the problem
I like marshmallows though. Can you give me your uncles contact, because obviously you don't know much to tell about the shoe business either.
Me stalking? Just trying to be polite by not ignoring mails

11:33 (picture attached, I hope he had to pay for this one) Bassy to Kimmy wrote:
Pumpkin (do you like that name)?

Okay pertaining the sneakers aspect I really don't have any picture with the one I'm putting them on that was why I sent you a sample....

I'd send you a message on hangout right away..

11:54 Kimmy to Bassy wrote:
Sure cutie, I like it.
Why are you hiding that pretty face? And you can make a picture of you with the sneakers on, dont be so silly.
I'll be on hangouts later

17:19 Sonny to Kimmy wrote:
Kimmy,
That's your interpretation of how I treat them but its negative to say the least. Treating them like Marshmallow; girls are known to be fragile and delicate. So one aspect I'm good at is making them feel so special and priceless, another attribute is them being soft and sweet.
"WHAT ILLITERATE IDIOT SPEAKS ABOUT HIMSELF IN THE THIRD PERSON", Kimmy really?? You call this being polite?? I'm sorry, but If I remember correctly, being polite is exchanging good pleasantries, knowing new people and talking about interesting stuffs. Not one party of the introductory procedures finding fault in the other.
You ain't stalking that I understand. Like I said, if you have any of your friends (hopefully) I could talk with, how about I get her contact huh?? Since you and Bassy now have a thing going on; or better still, I'll just be alone.

17:25 Bassy to Kimmy wrote:
Pumpkin
I would have snapped the sneakers for ya but the truth of the matter is my phone is a bit faulty as I use my friend's phone in communicating to you... So I'm still working on getting a new one; then I won't be afraid of sending a closer picture of me. Plus I don't want him prying into our affairs. Will you be granted the freedom to come down to Nigeria? Yikes! Guess I'm already craving to meet My pumpkin
Bassy

17:46 Kimmy to Sonny wrote:
We don't really have a thing going on. He's just cute and likes shoes just like me.

And no i wasn't rude. If people stalk me I have the right to fend them off. And you were stalking. You admitted that.
Marshmallows are not fragile and delicate, they're plump and chubby. You don't really convince me that you are good at making feel girls special. A blowfish maybe....

You forgot to bring me in contact with your uncle about the shoe business. If you prefer, give him my email. Since he's the boss it might be more better if I speak to him about this. Just tell me his name so I don't mistake his message for that of a stalker.

I'm not giving my friends contact to you. I don't want them to be treated like a chubby plump gooey sticky lump of fluff

17:49 Kimmy to Bassy wrote:
our friends phone has a camera or you wouldn't have been able to send me the picture of yourself. I don't mind him seeing a picture of you with nice shoes on so don't worry.
Nigeria... I don't even know where that is. Is it in South America? I don't speak Mexican do you? Not much more than hola and taco.

23:42 Bassy to Kimmy wrote:
Laughs

Nigeria is in Africa you can Google it

23:45 Kimmy to Bassy wrote:
Hey Taco, picture of you with the shoes remember? Africa... I've never been there. Is it nice?

Friday June 21
0:23 (with another picture attached) Bassy to Kimmy wrote:
Yes pumpkin

Africa Nigeria to be precise is a very nice place to be in; I'm certain that when you come, you wouldn't wanna go back not when there are places like; the zoo (yankari game reserve), shoprite mall, parks, beaches,shoes and heels outlets and many more you'd love it here I tell you....you can still Google it especially that "yankari game reserve"....I can't be sending pictures at least for now...
Don't really have much of my pictures on his phone you know...

0:51 Bassy to Kimmy wrote:
What body cream and cosmetic do you use??

1:18 Sonny to Kimmy wrote:
Kimmy,

I don't wanna know what's going on between you and Bassy, all I can say is give him all the attention he deserves after all he's my friend.

Yeah right you ain't rude, I'm not arguing on that. I only admitted cause I knew it was inappropriate to send a message to girl without knowing her identity; to me I don't see that as stalking you know.

"You don't really convince me that you are good at making feel girls special", how true can your observation be if you haven't given me a chance to prove it?? You don't Judge a book by its cover you know, but In this case you did.

Since you and Bassy loves shoes, why don't you ask him for any shoe store her in Nigeria?? He should know more places because he's one big fan of sneakers. My uncle is a very busy man that doesn't even have a single spare time for himself; not sure if he will message you which is why I didn't provide you with his email too.

He checks his mails whenever he's opportuned to do so because of the latest phase of his business he's planning to expand. Fine! If you don't wish to give me any of your friend I could talk with, its okay then. I'll know you still have a very tiny Winny little feelings left for me but you just decided to display your sassiness.

7:17 Kimmy to Bassy wrote:
Doesn't his phone have a camera? It sounds like you're making up excuses for some reason. What's going on here? Did this have to do with the sonny gay crush thing? If you're not interested then just tell me ok?
Same for the cosmetics. Are you a girl? No guy ever had been interested in that. It's Max factor and Vichy by the way

7:21 Kimmy to Bassy wrote:
You want a chance, fine you have one. But I don't see why I would talk to Bassy about shoes while it's you and your uncle that have a business. What business is too busy to talk to potential customers? This sound like a lame excuse. Have you been lying to me about this? Is there even a site business?

7:27 Bassy to Kimmy wrote:
Laughs

Good morning pumpkin first of all... Now pumpkin I ain't trying to make up excuses for you okay but let me honest here I'm broke to get a new phone you know if I had a phone,you will have a gallery of my photos on your phone.

As regards to your questions about the cosmetics, I ain't a girl I was just wondering the products you use, I wanted to show you more organic products I'm not a girl but I've a beautician that keeps saying "organic products are good" pumpkin is this true? And regarding coming to Nigeria, you wanna give that a try?

7:56 Sonny to Kimmy wrote:
Kimmy,

Maybe now our conversation is beginning to make more sense than before. How about we start with a normal formal greeting??

Hi, I'm Sonny. I'm sorry for being a stalker, but I'd really love to know more about you. Again if I recollect vividly, I told you we both are trying to build up an online store for his shoe business; which is what that has being keeping him real busy! I didn't speak to him yesterday because he was upset about something; (hopefully its not about the shoe business we plan to establish online).

Lie about his show business?? What would I gain in doing that?? Hence you think I'm "lying" about the closed down site, here's the site <website> you can search for it online and see if any result will come out if it wasn't closed and wiped out of the internet surface.

Besides, there are a lot of shoe outlets (both online and here in Nigeria) that you can visit (via research or in person) to purchase whatever brand of shoe you may choose. It's definitely not mandatory to purchase from him hence I'm being a stalker nephew to my uncle.

Sonny

8:06 (I missed this message and only now read it now I make my transcript, picture attached) Bassy to Kimmy wrote:
Pumpkin

I need another picture of you if possible even if I am using my friend's phone I don't care what he will say so long my pumpkin is good everything else disappears...because I can deal with the bad nights ever since I met pumpkin.

You said you like "Christian louboutin" did a little research about your cosmetic brand( max factor and Vichy) they are quite expensive products, what are you?? Some kind of Queen Elizabeth or Jeff bezoz??.

Seriously pumpkin I wish I could get a new phone so I can be with you all day online but I'm not financially buoyant; told you the honest truth already 'I'm broke"...would you still be willing to go out with this broke guy?? I took this crazy picture this morning

8:46 Kimmy to Bassy wrote:
You're using the phone of your friend, of course you can make some pictures and delete then afterwards. Are you even who you say you are?
You're right, organics are good. Do you know things about that? What is your job anyway?

9:07 Bassy to Kimmy wrote:
Laughs

I don't understand what you mean by "am I even who I say I am"? Yes I heard that organic products are nice that was what the beautician said.

What possibly would have made you ask such question about my person what else are you not clear with....top it all I am not gay let me bring that to your notice. Currently not working for now but I go to the beautician office to keep myself busy in learning a few things about day to day products use.

You still haven't said anything about your coming to Nigeria, are you scared?

9:09 Kimmy to Sonny wrote:
Hi Sonny the stalker. Are you stalking your uncle now as well?
I can see the website isn't working. I'll ask Jack. He's our IT guy. A bit of a prick if you ask me, but he's good at these things. He'll find out what's wrong with it. Please give me your uncles email address. I don't think he will like you telling potential customers to shop somewhere else

9:14 Kimmy to Bassy wrote:
If you're being so secretive about who you are then yes I'm reluctant. Can you blame me? I don't know you ask that week so to come to Africa now isn't really appealing.
Why are you not working, what did you study and how old are you anyway?

9:22 Bassy to Kimmy wrote:
You havent told me anything about yourself remember?? I'm trying to be open and plain with you pumpkin. One thing I'll really appreciate is when you as well be plain with me so that we can get to know each other more better and become more intimate.

I can assure you that your coming to Africa isn't a problem, I'll make sure your stay would be very pleasant and memorable. Work over there and work over here are two different things entirely; it's more or less quite easy to get a job there than here in Nigeria.

So if you'd ask me, the reason I'm not working is because the rate at which most companies or organization employs youths like us is very low which is why I'm broke though. If not, getting a new phone wouldn't be a burden to me. I'm 21

9:37 Sonny to Kimmy wrote:
Kimberly,

"Sonny the stalker"?? Is that a pet name for me?? Well if that is, I like it already. Stalking my Uncle?? Lady, I was only concerned because he can back from work and was upset; he gave this sort of attitude, like he fought with a wrestler. I'll try and find out what the problem really is, I still hope its not about his business.

Of course you can ask Jack your "IT guy" to do whatever he wants to do, no problem about that. If I read correctly, you wrote "potential customers"?? I might be high on IQ aspect but this has got me thinking; who is this potential customer you speak of??

I'd love to talk to that Lady and see if we could get along. Supposing you don't purchase from my uncle's Store, what are your alternatives?? Shop somewhere else here in Nigeria in person?? Do you plan on coming down to shop here by any means shoes here are quite expensive can you afford that??

9:56 Kimmy to Bassy wrote:
Ok, let's not rush things here ok? I know you're a bit older than me and supposed to be smarter but I'm not running to Africa just for the first guy. Girls have to be a little smart, I'm sure you'll understand.
Still you're avoiding the issue of the picture. Your friend's phone has a camera so you can easily make the picture for me, or you ask Austin. What kind of education did you have that it's so hard to find a job?
I'll be open and plain as I can be but you didn't ask

10:02 Kimmy to Sonny wrote:
Helloooo you told me about Louboutins. I'm the potential customer. Did your momma drop you on your head as a baby? You're slow to understand. That would explain a lot. Or you're high on something else. Weed is legal here, maybe you should come here and enjoy it. I'm not planning ot go anywhere but a new online shoe business is interesting so please bring this potential new customer in contact with your badass boss.
And by the way, this is what you said "I'm being a stalker nephew to my uncle." That really gives up a bit of a creepy vibe. Do you have any pictures of yourself where you look a little cute, maybe smile? In the first one you sent me you really had that bad boy thing going on.

16:00 Bassy to Kimmy wrote:
Okay

My friend's phone is a bit faulty I just have some of my pictures there with him, and for as for Austin, he uses some kinda phone that's crazy so you see it complicated.

Did you say just for the first guy?? Girls have to be smarter that I agree and you seem to be smart and I know you're...as for the education I stopped at W.a.e.c and so its hard for most companies to employ students that are just secondary school certificate holders I hope you understand.

So back to the matter, who exactly are you can you be plain in telling a bit about yourself like what's your name,age,interests,where are you from,your colour, what you like doing,and what you dislike??? If there's more you can tell me

Bassy

18:32 Kimmy to Sonny wrote:
Hi Sonny the stalker,

Potential customer here. Please bring me in touch with bossman.

Yours Impatiently,
Kimmy

20:13 Sonny to Kimmy wrote:
Kimmy,

Lol Although I already knew you were the potential customer; I was just being sarcastic, maybe you weren't observant to say the least. I don't smoke "weed", so I don't need one. I got in touch with my uncle and believe I couldn't believe what I heard today. He was so disappointed, and so was I. He said the entire plan to open the website failed, he is not only into shoes,and heels, he is into cosmetics too maybe i could give you his secretary's email address and also just to get in touch with them (if you still need it) so she can show some of her catalogue to you. I guess you should be looking into spending a few weeks here in Nigeria.

The most disappointing part of the entire plan was the fact that people he trusted and told about the opening of the shoe website online failed to give a positive response; he said all of them were not showing interest anymore. So he said it's best advice that anyone who wants to purchase shoes here should come down to Nigeria so that he/she can purchase what he/she really wants.

Bad boy thing?? Laughs, It's quite a compliment for such lady like you to notice that little aspect of me. I will be hanging out with my friends tomorrow; so definitely, I will send photos of myself cause my phone might be a little "mysterious". Speaking of pictures, you haven't sent me yours and also maybe we can continue to know more about each other. By the ways, I'm a footballer and I love blue.

22:19 Kimmy to Bassy wrote:
Sure I understand. Here you can work at MacDonalds without an education and cleaning toilets doesn't require an education as well.... that is, if you even have toilets. Do you have that in Africa?
Isn't it a bit silly to ask for my name, that you obviously already know? I'm Kimberly of course. I'm 18 years old and I like to party. I love shoes and I live in the Netherlands. You've seen my picture so you know my colour. Your turn. Tell me more cutie and make sure you have Sonny make a picture with his crazy phone. I like crazy pictures

22:25 Kimmy to Sonny wrote:
You don't really dress the part to be the bad boy type, so either change the facial expression or the clothes, this lacks swag.
I still want to be in contact with your uncle. Yes still about your busines, but I'm not going into details with you because you only want to derail our conversation every time. I don't want to talk to any secretary. My dad has one and they're all stupid dumb bimbo's. I suspect him from some deskbanging.
Football is nice. 22 morons fighting over a ball, just like elementary school. Glad you enjoy it though

23:12 Sonny to Kimmy wrote:
Kimmy

You should learn how to give people chances you know if not me at least try to be nice to other people it will help you go a long way..

How would you feel if another Lady insults you?? If you suspect anything about them, keep it to yourself okay it would be best to go through the secretary that I'd advise because she handles most of his things that doesn't mean there's some kind of deskbanging..some ladies have their own class and integrity to protect..

If you want her contact, then I can give it to you. No offense, but you have attitude problem though, is this how you treat your friends and anyone around you?? Because this is definitely inappropriate. Obviously my uncle wouldn't want to be in contact with such a lady that lacks manner of approach (no offense again).

Each day you keep changing; it's either you're good or you're looking for silly faults. 22 morons you say?? What possibly are you good at?? Insulting dudes who are cute?? Or looking for faults??

23:24 Kimmy to Sonny wrote:
Yes to both. I do have to say sir you're very observant.

I also do have to say when one stands outside her fathers office and the door is locked while from the inside screams of extacy resonate... "oh yes, please fuck me harder" "Oh yes baby, take it... take it all".... I don't think said one's suspicions are not thoroughly founded, so please keep your judgment to yourself the next time you decide to talk about something you don't know nothing about. It hurts to even think about that.

So once again... please give me the contact of your bossman uncle so I can contact him.

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's starting to annoy me now, almost as much as during the church bait or when he repeatedly asked my character to remember my green notebook and ignore the sweet boy in the feather cap. He deserves all the pain he's getting.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday June 22

0:16 Sonny to Kimmy wrote:
Okay

Kimmy I am sorry about whatever that's going on inside that office didn't know it was that way....do you want his secretary's email address or not I ask again here in Nigeria, you can't go to any boss directly no matter who you're, you must go through their secretary its kinda a culture that customers follow

0:21 Kimmy to Sonny wrote:
Sonny, please understand, I have really bad experiences with secretary's. Every time I think about that it makes me cry. I honestly can't deal with it.

0:28 Sonny to Kimmy wrote:
I'm sorry Kimmy about everything you're going through, it can be hard I know she's one person I trust fully so I got you covered no problem okay??

You could send her a message if you want to...she's not like any other kind of secretary you have my word just trust me on this I promise you won't regret coming in contact with her..

If you want her contact i will give you once again, I'm sorry about everything you are going through,if you need someone to talk to I'm here

0:31 Kimmy to Sonny wrote:
Please Austin, I'd be much more comfortable talking to your uncle. Only the thought of a secretary makes me cry and makes me nauseous. I never asked you for anything, only this. It's just a small thing and I promise to be polite

0:40 Sonny to Kimmy wrote:
Kimmy

Try and understand me here, why I said go through his secretary was that even if my uncle is too busy to reply any of his mail,he would still ask her to get in touch with whoever the person is..

Go through her because she'd make it faster and you'd be treated with utmost preference.

Kimmy a wise man once said,"everything one wants in life is on the other side of fear" get her contact.... If you go directly to my uncle, truth be told here he's not going to be online all the time as he's always busy,his secretary handles his mails while he's away because she doesn't go with him...so get her contact, I promise you,you won't regret it

0:49 Kimmy to Sonny wrote:
Goodbye Sonny. I alsmost thought you were a nice guy

1:02 Sonny to Kimmy wrote:
Fine

You win here's his email address try and get in contact with him

[email protected]

1:03 Sonny to Kimmy wrote:
For the record I'm a nice guy learn to be considerable and put yourself in another person's shoe

1:11 Kimmy to Sonny wrote:
Thank you Sonny. I thought I was being nice and I trusted you with what I said but you don't care and you lie to me.Never mind. Let's forget about ever being in contact with each other and just go on with life as usual

1:14 Sonny to Kimmy wrote:
Once again I'm sorry I brought up memories about secretary i have given you the contact..

Kimmy I want you to be happy that is the only favour i ask of you

1:15 Kimmy to Sonny wrote:
I will not be happy with lies ever.

1:19 Sonny to Kimmy wrote:
What lies please??

1:21 Kimmy to Sonny wrote:
You said your uncle is Dr.Greed. Not completely-different-name. And don't tell me he has a different name because I hate lies

1:39 Sonny to Kimmy wrote:
Kimmy,

Yes I did say my uncle's name was dr.Greed, maybe the only fact I forgot to mention was that he used a different name to open the gmail address.

The one I gave you is just an alternative as to where you can reach him if he doesn't get back to you in his main email address. So please before you make any conclusion about anything, try finding out the root of the problem; and thank God you did.

Here's is his main email address as to where you can reach him for any questions or review: <dr greed's yahoo mail> should in case he's late in replying you on his main email, reach him at the second one because he answers more customers there than his main address.

His main address is specifically for his business partners, the other is for his customers (potential and majority) as you happen to fall in this category. This should be the second contact you've gotten from me so far, but all I asked was just a friend of yours I could establish a little conversation with and you were all wild on me; things are definitely not done in that manner.

Why do I have this feeling that you like me but you're trying so hard to hide it?? Or are you scared of losing me??

1:52 Bassy to Kimmy wrote:
Pumpkin,

Wonder why I can't just meet you in person; how about we have that in our plan??

Laughs, what do you think Africa is?? Some kind of old dismantled dump house?? Of course we do have toilets pumpkin. 18 you say?? Now I see why I called you pumpkin; I rarely go out for partying cause its not my thing. So I and Sonny won't be hanging out tomorrow as it may seem cause I'm sick and broke, as you know so well.

Netherlands is a beautiful country though and are known for their beautiful ladies (just like you). Yes I've seen you in one of your picture, I don't know if you have another to send for me. Speaking of pictures, I'll try and see if I can take a photo later on as soon as Sonny is back.

But promise me you'll send another photo of yourself to me?? 18 is the legal age for driving over there isn't it?? You don't happen to have a car, do you??

8:00 Kimmy to Bassy wrote:
Why would I need a car? I have Ahmed, he'd drives me everywhere I want in the Mercedes. You should come over and see, he'll drive us to any place we like.

What do I know about Africa? Next to nothing. Only what they show us here and that is poor hungry people, hardly any civilization at all. That's not really an appealing place to visit.

So yes, meeting can be in our plans but it's better to do that here

9:37 Bassy to Kimmy wrote:
Good morning pumpkin, how was your night my Lady?? I trust that you're okay??

So basically the car is for you, but don't know how to drive right?? Wow! A Mercedes?! That's quite luxurious. There are so many things you need to know about Africa, Nigeria to be precise; out cultural way of dressing and our ethical food.

Maybe that part of Africa should be the Eastern part and not the Western region where Nigeria is located. Nigeria is indeed intriguing and that is why most foreigner on tourist visit do come here for sight seeing. I could give you a few places we will be visiting when you come to Nigeria and I'm certain you wouldn't want to go back.

You have a private car over there that will take you anywhere you want, but I do not own one. So except we make use of the cabman's cab to visit those places?? I can teach you so many things when you come down here even show you some items you can purchase here; I think this should be our next phase of our plan.

Pumpkin I'm going out for a slight jog just to take off the weakness in me. Do you have any plans this morning??

10:55 Kimmy to Bassy wrote:
I didn't sleep too well and have a terrible headache now. Sonny wasn't very nice and causing me stress. Sorry to say this. I don't want to come in between your friendship.

I know nothing about Africa, but you can show me the traditional clothes. I love fashion and I would love to see it on you.

Yes the car is for me. I will learn how to drive, but it's not really a priority with Ahmed around.

Have fun with your jog. I love a man that's in good shape

13:30 Bassy to Kimmy wrote:
Pumpkin,

I'm sorry if you didn't have a good rest due to some reasons; I know you mean no harm but please just take it real easy with him.

Just came back from jogging a while and I feel really tired; thankfully, the weakness has left my body. I wouldn't ask a cabman to cab around Lagos (my city), so it'd be rather preferred if we purchase a car we both we use to drive around town and show you some beautiful places; maybe the same Mercedes just for the comfort cause I wouldn't want my charming elegant princess to feel uncomfortable on her first visit to my country.

Do you think its a good idea?? The traditional clothes will definitely look amazing on you because people here do give the best Treament to foreigners; funny part, you might even want to become one of us (laughs). Our local dishes is something you wouldn't want to stop eating.

Pumpkin can I ask for a request?? Do you mind taking a photo of yourself specially for me?? Hope you're good and no one's stressing you?? Sonny on the other hand just need someone he can call his own; do you have any friends you can hook him up with??? I wouldn't want to receive anymore complaints about his disturbances my lady.

13:34 Sonny to Kimmy wrote:
Hey there,

Did you receive my last mail?? Just wanted to know if you're good.

19:44 Kimmy to Bassy wrote:
I just wanted to be honest with you and tell you what it was that caused me stress. I promise I'm try to be nice to Sonny, though he didn't make things easy for me. He brought up bad memories and lied. That's not nice.

A cab would be highly inconvenient I agree. I hate it when Ahmed has a day of and I have to use one.

I'm really curious about the traditional African clothes. I really want to see you wear tthemjust to know what it looks like. Can you make a picture of yourself wearing it? After that I'll make a picture for you.

19:47 Kimmy to Sonny wrote:
Mr. Sonny,

I hereby inform you that your message is well received and yours truly will respond in a proper fashion when she's not as much pissed off about the lies anymore.

Respectfully
Kimmy Merryweather

20:48 Sonny to Kimmy wrote:
Whoever this is (cause Kimmy don't write in such manner), I'm not a liar. Maybe Kimmy should contact my uncle so that she will hear from the horse's mouth.

21:07 Kimmy to Sonny wrote:
You wanted me to be polite and note you're acting all stuck up about it. Make up your damn mind here

21:11 Bassy to Kimmy wrote:
Pumpkin,

I'm sorry for the stress Sonny might have caused you; if only he had someone to call his own, he wouldn't be much of a burden to you. That was why I suggested if there was any friend of yours as beautiful and elegant like you, you can hook him up with her; maybe just provide her contact to him on your next mail and I promise, you won't have to complain anymore.

Well like I said on my last mail, cab isn't a good idea on my own opinion. So it's quite luxurious if you can purchase a car here for the both of us which we will use on your stay here in Nigeria. I don't know exactly what the cost of purchasing a new ride here, but surely I could ask from a car dealer I'm familiar with. He should have an idea; I'll give him the Mercedes brand and see the result of his research then get back to you. Is that okay??

That aside pumpkin, how was your day?? Hope it was good?? I guess you should start the preparation for your visit to my country because I can't just wait to get my arms round your beautiful body. Let's get that in our plan shall we?? Regarding the native wears, i do not have any of those because I'm not the traditional freak type though; but tomorrow is Sunday and a day of worship here for all Christians here in my country. So I'll have to plead with my friend (not Bassy) to use his phone to make a photo for you.

I've had so many thoughts on where we would go to when you arrive here and I'm certain that your stay will be much of relaxation than work. Maybe a week or two is good for us to have intimate time with ourselves??

21:22 Kimmy to Bassy wrote:
Sure you can have intimate time with yourself but you don't need to tell me about it. Though I admire your stamina if you can keep it up for two whole weeks. Wow.

I didn't actually she to come to Nigeria yet. I don't know you all that well and Sonny said the shoe business was busted so I don't really see a very good reason to come over at this point. Maybe if the shoe business was still in full swing I'd reconsider. Hope you understand. It's not like any trip to the mall you know.

Please remember I want to see a picture of you in the traditional African clothes. Not just any random guy.

About the car yes a Mercedes is comfortable. I recommend it.

23:00 Sonny to Kimmy wrote:
Kimmy,

On what possibly should I make up my mind on?? All I need is someone I can talk too, that's all.

23:15 Bassy to Kimmy wrote:
Pumpkin,

I understand your skepticism here. Two weeks was what I intended to be spending with you when you come down here; but if you wish to stay more, then its not an issue here sweetheart.

It was a bummer when I heard that sad news as well, after all the efforts Austin and his uncle put in. Well its not only Sonny's uncle's shoe business; I've heard of some nice shoe stores here in my country where they sell the Christian louboutin brand you love.

So I guess there's a reason for you to come down to my country; only when we strategize our plan for the visit pumpkin. Like I told you, I don't have any traditional wear cause I'm not really into it though, so a simple English wear will do it for me and I'll send the photo to you, while my lady also do the same.

Affirmative, I'll get in touch with the car dealer and get some details on how much it might be and also some photos alongside (if possible).

23:22 Kimmy to Bassy wrote:

I'm sure you can borrow some of those clothes. I borrow clothes from my bff's ask the time. That's what friends are for.

Cutie, we have shoe stores here in the Netherlands. There's no specific need to come to Nigeria for that. The thing that made it interesting was that Sonny and his uncle were involved, and at least I know stalker guy a little by now. I don't need to go to some random store run by strangers, then I'd rather shop here. Maybe they have a sale of left overs...

I told you I'd send you a picture after you showed me one of you wearing traditional African clothes

Goodnight cutie

23:24 Kimmy to Sonny wrote:
Then don't tell me it's not me you're taking to. You wanted me to be polite and when I am you say it's not me. Who else would it be? My dog?

23:32 Bassy to Kimmy wrote:
Pumpkin

I'll try and see if I can get one to snap with. Not that we're going to some random shoe store Honey, I do know of a lady that sells it here. So when you come down here, we would go straight to her and purchase as much as you want pending on your expenses.

Will updates you more about the Mercedes and also photos as well; for now goodnight sweetie; don't let the bed bugs bite.

23:36 Sonny to Kimmy wrote:
Kimmy,

Oh! Sorry for that mix up, I thought someone had penetrated into your mailbox. So I was wondering if you had any of your friends I can establish communication with; hence you don't seem to have interest in me.

Just only this request I seek of you. You don't have any experience of what it means to be alone do you?? If you had any, you would understand my grief here.

23:47 Kimmy to Sonny wrote:
Of course I understand, but I don't have friends that I would point to stalker guy 😂

23:52 Kimmy to Bassy wrote:
She might be your friend but I don't know her. So no, that's a bad reason to come to Nigeria.i know the sales lady in my local store more better. Did you hear Sonny talk about a sale?

Sunday June 23
17:27 Kimmy to dr.Greed wrote:
Hi Mr.Greed,

I'm sorry for disturbing you this fine day but I heard from Sonny that you have a shoe business. Unfortunately he's not very business minded and didn't want to talk to me about it so I wanted to contact you directly and he gave me your email address. I'm seriously interested in shoes and was interested by what I heard so I hope you can please tell me a little more about it.

Kind regards
Kimmy Merryweather

The dr.Greed email was a different one from the one he used to contact Jack, so I can only hope he'll read the message.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While Linoline addresses the romance interests of the "younger crowd", Vicky has found a rich widow for the boss man himself to steal from. A widowed but rich lady who loves helping out causes which assist children. Dr. E wrote a fund raising letter which Vicky proof read and made corrections to. It is pasted below. You can judge for yourself if her command of spelling, grammar and sentence structure was sufficient for the purpose. I think she really helped educate him.

Quote:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Hello, My name is E**** E******, we run a Humanitarian Organisation/Orphanage home that caters for Children who have no homes.

The name of our organization is B**** Orphanage home center, based in the city of Lagos, Nigeria. we came together few years ago to set up this foundation (Bales Orphanage home center), with the aim of catering for needy Children,and giving them a new sense of belonging ,we give them a new future,which they taught they have lost finally.God had been so good, and our Orphanage work has been growing steadily this past few years.

We have been able to build an Orphanage home in Nigeria. We are set to do even more, since there have been increase in the number of children suffering from negligence and abuse. Recently, there's been some storm happening in the northern region of our country and due to the rate of insurgencies happening in that region, orphans have been taken by the government to different Charity homes within the country and some of which was transferred to our orphanage organization.

We've been making a lot of progress by his grace; the children are begin to adapt to our own style of living here in our state. Also, we've been able to register at least 200 children into the education sector via the help of our experts working effortlessly to see that they are educated. Indeed this children are blessings from the creator and they are not meant to suffer.

As at last month, we went for an excursion to a place here called the Obudu Cattle ranch in Calabar and the Yankari National Park in Kaduna for sight seeing of some wildlife. Donations have been coming in from different individuals and different organization as well; their health life isn't something we are worried about because assistance from our medical personnel have been helpful to us all.

All donations made goes through the Head of the Organization (Mr.A*****) and he makes sure that no stones are left unturned; in the sense that he foresees that they all get the best supplies being given from the donations made. Many of the orphans have hidden talent as well; some were blessed with the talent of football, some singing, some artistic brilliance and so on just to mention a few. We plan to establish a football team for them and hopefully travel out for competitions as well; same idea applies to the others who has amazing talents.

The reason for this mail now is to inform the General public about what we have done so far and also to let them know of what we plan to do in the days ahead.We are now seeking the General public assistance and aid to make donations to assist the scheme that we have been projecting.

We seek donations from people/churches all over the world that will also assist this people.We are requesting that if you are interested in making any donation to help this scheme, Do inform us and we shall get back to you with more details on how you can send your donation.

Yours sincerely,

The idiot has put in there that the donations go thru the head of the organisation Mr. A*****. This must be his way of having in writing ahead of time the fact that donations will go thru a private bank account.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic