SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Following orders from a lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad provided his IT guy's account. It's a new pig. This guy has been offering up several accounts all over the USA, and they keep getting "technical" issues and cannot accept payment. I am onto my 6th pig with him. Others (we have over 20 characters who have dealt with him) have rec'd similar accounts and I like to think the mass reporting has helped give him his "technical" issues.
Strangely, although it is a Wells Fargo compensation scam, he offers up a WF account. That will not be accepted..........

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So... the lad want's romance? I have available Kimmy, from the Netherlands, Wassenaar (city for the rich). She's actually the same as Mary from the "papa don't preach" bait, but I had to change her name, because he already knows someone with that first name, and I don't want to arrise suspicion.
So much for the introduction. Jack the IT guy enters the scene. He has been talking with Vicky about the little brat and Victoria gave the lad some information. Yesterday he contacted Jack, who is a hacker himself.

Monday June 3 22:58
Quote:
Hello Jack,

How are you today?? I hope all is well with you??

Actually a friend of mine (Ms.Vicky ****) has asked me to contact you regarding a rich young lady who's based in the Netherlands and she informed me that you have a direct contact with her alongside her contact information.

To start with, my name is <greedy lad> and I and Vicky has been running some little skim for sometime now and it happens that we want to change our angle of the skim we both are pulling. She gave me a little details about the lady, one being that she's 18years of age. Obviously I cannot make her to fall in love with a man like me that's old enough to be her father, so my son has showed utmost interest in doing that.

I told him everything about the business and he seems to know Much more about the dating skim. So I would be very much appreciated if you can furnish me with her contact details; her hangout email address to be precise because generations of nowadays no longer operate the older means of communication (email conversation), they prefer advance mode system of communicating with themselves.

I just have a little question for you about the lady; how rich is she?? What can you say about her love life?? Are her parents very free with her when it comes to visiting places?? Because that is where my son plans to extort money from her for all of us involved in it. What business is her father into?? I'm sorry if it came this way, but still after I receive the contact information, I would as well want to furnish my son with further information as well.

Lastly, do you by any means necessary have older ladies or men just like Kimmy?? Vicky told me her name as well.

I anticipate your response.

Regards

<dr. Greedy>

Tuesday June 4 14:05
Quote:
Dr. greedy,

I've been in touch with Vicky about this and she told you about Kimmy. She is 18 years old and a spoiled brat. Her dad works for Shell and her parents give her everything she desires to keep her satisfied. She does get in trouble from time to time, and they instructed me to keep a close watch on her online activities and give them reports about everyting she does.

Currently she has a trustfund of €250.000,- available. Since she just turned 18, it's available for her. She also has a few thousand in pocket money ready to spend on anything she likes. She has a thing for shoes.

As for her lovelife, she has had different boyfriends and to be honest, she's not picky. Recently her driver reported her having an affair with one of her teachers. I have no problem giving you her contact but what's in it for me?

Jack

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

15:16
Quote:
Jack,

Your mail is well acknowledged with thanks and regards.

First of all, I will like to appreciate your kind response towards my mail; I'm indeed intrigued by it. This venture sounds very exciting and I told my son about Kimmy. He said Kimmy might end up getting married to him (laughs).

What's in it for you, is quite certain as per the person who gave my son the contact; so its certain that the share of her wealth will equally come to you. That aspect has to be carefully planned by the both of us so that she won't have any suspicions or whatsoever. She's only 18 and also a spoiled brat; still we can't take her to be more vulnerable in terms of her spending.

So Jack, my son plans to invite her over to Nigeria and that is where the skim will begin from. I would be very appreciated if you can equally tell me what in particular you want as your own pay as I am not aware of your taste, I like coming out clean. Therefore, kindly provide me with her contact details as to where she can be reached via google hangout as to enable my son begin the communication.

Do you have picture(s) of Kimmy?? It will be more helpful to see how she looks like. Vicky also told me about you have some other rich older ladies contact as well??

I anticipate your response and the contact alongside.

Regards

Dr.Greed

15:48
Quote:
Dr. Greed,

Did Vicky tell you about that? I'm not so sure because we never discussed that. I don't want to go around Vicky, we only discussed about Kimmy, nothing else, so take it up with her.

How you play your game is none of my concern. As for my share. I want 10% of whatever you can get from her, assuming you make things easy for me. I already told you I have to report all her digital escapades to her parents. Step out of line and my share will increase by 2% for every warning I need to give you. That means, no calls, and no videocalls on my watch. And my systems log 24/7. If I have to mess with the records I need to explain to my boss and I will not be happy. I can cut off contact between you and her at any time.

Pictures are irrelevant. You want her money, it doesn't matter what she looks like and how will you explain to her that you already know what she looks like? What is your angle to start off this contact with her? You can't mention my name, because I can lose my job over this when word gets out.

Jack

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Last edited by Linoline on Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

21:36
Quote:
Jack,

Your mail is well noted.

Kimmy is a spoiled brat as we both know, so its quite easy to convince the young Lady on how my son got her contact. He'll tell her it's from a dating site so that way she won't doubt.

Obviously he won't mention your name because that will only jeopardize things for you and himself; 10% of the total wealth is quite acceptable. He knows that there won't be any video calls or voice calls, and that will warrant visiting Nigeria to see him and talk better with him as well.

Pictures are very much relevant; he's (my son) not gullible to explain to her what she already looks like. He'll rather demand for it again from her so that there won't be any suspicions. So let's get things started off immediately because there's no much time to waste anymore. I'll be needing her full contact details (that is her Google hangout email address and other information if necessary), so that I can pass it over to my son in order for him to begin communication with her as soon as possible.

But if I may ask, does she have the freedom of exploring?? I mean does she have the freedom of visiting places around the globe??

Regards

Dr.Greed

So he already thinks this is easy, lets make him work a little harder for it

22:16
Quote:
Dr. Greed,

A dating site won't work. She's not allowed on those and her parents made me block every single one of those for her, so you have to come up with something better than that.
Right now she has freedom of exploring, though Ahmed reports back where she goes. That never stopped her from getting into trouble or running off before, so I wouldn't worry too much about that. If she wants to go somewhere, she will, so it's your job to convince her.
We need to get your story straight first before I give you her contact. There's a lot to gain, but for me there's a lot to lose as well, so I don't want any mistakes or problems.

Jack

He's already complaining to Vicky that Jack comes off a bit hard Laughing

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UPDATE

This bait started as a Wells Fargo scam back in February. Along the way several baiters joined in and frustrated the lad with various delays, questions and stalling tactics. The lad started out blaming Canadians for being difficult to deal with, which is why it went "International". He soon found people across the world can frustrate him too.
With some baiters playing more than one character, we had 23 clients in total working the lad at various times with various levels of frustration. That was a lot of documents for him to manufacture, and who knows how many hundred emails sent out to convince people to hurry up with their payments.
When his lawyer character failed miserably, and the baiters did amazing messages complaining about him, he changed names and law firms and began again.
In the end he rec'd not a dime. A lot of time wasted and a lot of fun had! Thank you to all who participated, it was great playing both sides of this one!

As his interest in Wells Fargo waned, he wanted a new avenue to explore, which is what led him to ask "Vicky" if she knew of any rich women he could charm into coming to Nigeria to fleece them of their fortunes.

So what began as a Wells Fargo bait has now morphed into a romance scam and the lad is already about to fall in love. Hopefully he will continue to play along and we can have some more fun with him.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even if I played a relatively small part in this lad’s suffering, joining in briefly with the mass-bait and more extensively as Father Nicodim, it’s been a blast. I’m excited to see where this new angle goes, perhaps a visit to a certain series of safari camps, and I'd love to take this lad for another spin at some pointβ€”after all, the third time’s the charm! This lad never struck me as the romantic type, as he frequently came across as abrasive and entitled, but if anyone can expose that side of him it’s surely Linoline. I’ll be waiting with bated breath to hear what awaits the lad.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His associate almost went to a special camp last year before but chickened out and lost tens of thousands of dollars.
Yes, the lad wants romance, so romance he'll get.
To think this started 18 months ago with this lad trying to get my northern prospector to send him money, which got chopped and it led to a safari and a church membership, and on and on it goes.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday June 5 0:32
Quote:
Jack,

I have received your mail with the content therein.

Well seems like my so will have to re-strategize his plans as to what he'll tell her when she ask how he got her contact. Hence dating site won't work, then we just have to look up for some new idea.

How about he tells her that he got her contact via a business directory; that way, since she manages her father's business, it won't be suspicious for her to think of. The story is quite simple, basically based on love as my son explained to me. It was even made easier because no calls, and no video calls will only make her eager to come visit him here in Nigeria.

But all this cannot be made possible without your help which is providing her contact. As soon as he starts up communication with her, I can direct in some cases he might not be able to comprehend clearly. So that should be his job to worry about, one thing I can assure you is that there is nothing for you to lose and nothing to worry about; he has that under control.

I'll be waiting for her contact on your next mail Jack and hopefully she respond to his messages. Which leaves me yet with another question; how good is she in replying her messages via the google hangout??

Regards

Dr.Greed

He has to know where he stands. He is not in charge here and he'd better realize that straight away.

11:33
Quote:
Dr. Greed,

"Since she manages her fathers business"??? What the fuck are you talking about? The little brat is only 18, but it looks like she has more brains than you do. It looks like this deal between us is doomed to fail. Let me spell it out for you. 18 year old girls don't work for their daddy's yet, they go to school. Think of a good story or I will not even consider giving you her contact. I have a job to lose if your boy doens't use his brains.
About hangouts, I know she doesn't use it, but you might persuade her to. I have no objections against that. Except, remember not to try to get her on whatsapp. She might comply but I have to report all her whatsapp contacts and I don't want to have to smooth things over right from the start. Keep it on email and hangouts.

Jack

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What an arrogant ass

15:01
Quote:
Jack,

Your mail is well received.

Well I said because it was part of the second hand information Vicky gave to me; so don't blame me for that. Jack like I said in my last mail, there's nothing to lose and you won't lose your job, again that I can assure you.

How about you provide me with her contact address, then my son can persuade her to chat on Google hangout as planned. He wouldn't want her to go on WhatsApp because he doesn't seem to have much interest in that app. So as agreed, let's stick to Google hangout, but he'll have to write her first via email conversation and then ask Kimmy to chat him on hangout.

Then if business directory or dating site doesn't work out, I'll have to figure out some idea for my son in order for the story to go smoothly; I don't wish to jeopardize things for the both of us; but first provide me with her contact details, there's no much time to waste because he plans to have her visit Nigeria before the end of June (hopefully).

Regards

Dr.Greed

15:33
Quote:
Dr. Greed,

If my emails are well received I would appreciate it if you'd read them as well before you're trying to blow me off with excuses. Vicky knows Kimmy is still in school because we discussed that, you can not blame your stupidity on her. From now on I want you to be straight with me.

So how about you get your story in line first before I give you Kimmy's contact. You can say whatever you want but I'm closest to the fire here and it's my job that's on the line when word gets out that I've got something to do with this, so we play by my rules or we don't play at all. Understood?

I'm waiting for you to come up with a plausible story.

Jack

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Concurrent with the lad trying to get his evil clutches into a young lady's money, he is seeking money from rich widows too. So Vicky has been feeding him details of a widowed client of hers from the bank. He is anxious to know her value and would she travel to Nigeria to get fleeced.
He wishes to offer a business venture in a bar. The lad is recycling ideas from the Wells Fargo portion of the bait.....but sadly he was informed

Quote:
She does not drink, her father was an alcoholic so she very seldom touches it. Her passion is children. She was always a big donor to children's funds, orphans, Christmas gift donations etc. So,if you can set up a fake Orphanage or Children's Charity, she would feel her mothering instincts tugging at her heart. She could very well be a patron of such an organisation.

So instead of recycling the bar idea, he is going to have to do some footwork and set up an orphanage. Hopefully it keeps him busy.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

21:12
Quote:
Jack,

Your mail is well received.

Let's not get harsh on our conversation; at least let's focus on what's on ground, which is getting her wealth. Of course I've been straight with you ever since we started up the conversation and I find it very comfortable always coming out clean.

I was busy brain storming about the story line up if she'd ask how my son got her contact. There's an app on his (my son) phone which brings out contact of both old and young people to communicate with all over the world, so it happens that her contact was among the list so that was why he decided to start up a conversation.

That's the response he'll give to her if eventually she asks about that aspect. Everything thag will happen between her and my son is mainly because of you, if not, he wouldn't have known her. So affirmatively, he'll play by your rules. He's eagerly waiting to start the communication, and he understands the rule of no "calls or video calls", he told me that will be a better reason for her to visit him here in Nigeria.

When the time is right, I'll ask you for your receiving account as to where you 10% share will be sent too. So I'll be expecting her contact details from you on your next mail so that I can pass it on to my son. Apart from Kimmy and her parents, what other Family do you know of??

Regards

Dr.Greed

Let's disappoint and slap him some more. Laughing

21:37
Quote:
Dr. Greed,

I believe I already answered your last question. You're trying again to bypass Victoria and I am not amused by this rudeness. I told you I will help you get in touch with Kimmy and that's it. The rest you have to take up with Vicky. I can't just sell out all my clients, it would be much too suspicious, since I will be the only person that links them to eachother when something happens.

Which leads me to a question of my own. What exactly are you planning to do with Kimmy once she arrives in Nigeria. I know you are trying to get her money but what else? I need to know this to be prepared when she leaves here.

You'll get my account details in due time, lets see first if you'll be successful with getting her money. Just remember, mistakes are expensive. they cost you another 2% for every warning I need to give you.

As for the background story on how you got her contact, you're thinking in the right direction, but you need to think this through a little better. This is too vague.

Jack

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

22:18
Quote:
Jack,

I'm not trying to bypass Vicky; she said you might know of some other family, so that was why i asked. She's someone I know for a very long time now and that trust between us has been established already.

You said you'll be getting in touch with Kimmy, What exactly will you tell her?? After you do that, then you provide her contact?? My son plans to take her round Lagos (where we reside), that way she knows that she's going to spend and also purchase shoes and other items.

That is where he'll get the money from and also send you share as well. I need to be informed on what basis of contact you'll be doing on my son's behalf so that if there are any questions from her, he'll be able to give a good response to her.

The app in question is real, but don't have any idea of the name. He said all he just need to do, is place the spec of people (in terms of their ages) he wants (both male and female) and they get back to him with various individuals where he'll be able to select the one he'll start up a communication with. That was what he explained and I think this should work out perfectly.

I await to receive the details from you and also feedback of your discussion with her on my son's behalf.

Regards

Dr.Greed

22:25
Quote:
Dr. Greed,

I think you need to read more careful what I write to you because I never said I'd get in touch with her for you. I only told you that I'd help you get in touch with her and that's it. Why would I put myself in the direct line of fire here? I need to prevent her from ending up with people like you so having her think I have anything to do with you would be suicide carreerwise.

If you know Vicky for a very long time you might do well not to tell lies regarding her any longer. I have spoken with Vicky only about Kimmy, never about other clients. So you'd better start behaving properly or I'll have to report this back to her. At the end of the day, she is the one initiating this and I don't want to have her come after me.

I'm still waiting for you to get your story straight. An app to where you don't even know the name won't cut the cake so you'll have to be a little more specific. If your son uses such an app, he'll have to know the name.

Jack

22:38
Quote:
Jack,

Like I said, let's don't be harsh on our conversation here; we have only one aim and objective which is getting the money.

I asked my son the name of the app and he told me it was "mingle around the world", he said most people don't make use of it because its not popularized yet. So what's the next step now?? How do we proceed Jack??

Regards

Dr.Greed

22:59
Quote:
Dr. Greed,

I'm not harsh, I'm just being realistic. I can tell you for a fact that Kimmy never used that app and when it's not popularized yet, why do you think this is even a plausible explanation?

The next step is that you get your head out of your ass and think of a damned good story.

Jack

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The next step is that you get your head out of your ass and think of a damned good story.

I can't help but laugh. This is what makes baiting so fun....LOL

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if this is the same "son" that traveled to Cotonou last year, but I'm guessing not. If we get photos of this "son" at some point, I'm curious to see who it will be.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ On page # 2 we can see the idiot and one of his accomplices. We have this picture from the trip they made in Cotonou last year to meet my rich widow Edna ( https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=298168 ).

I'm very curious about "his son"... can be the same "nephew" (from here, from the Captain Ebiere twist)? Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking the same thing. He also told me he has a young lady who wants to entice men. Maybe the lad has a daughter? The family that scams together gets rich together?

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The family that scams together gets baited together. Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday June 6
9:26
Quote:
Jack,

Of course I know Kimmy never used that app and you do remember when I told that he said it's based on your spec of searching; it doesn't really matter if she uses the app or not.

The thing about the app is that once you place in your spec for the search, they'll get back to you with a lot of your specification which you would select from to chat with personally, it's like getting to know someone new for the first time, but this time it's via online conversation.

It's not a must If you've used the app, all you just need to do is place your spec and the app brings out list of what you searched for. Or do you have any better story Line up you could come with??

That was what he explained to me. So why don't you get in touch with her as you said then provide me with her contact information which I'll pass to my son in order for him to begin communication with her.

Regards

Dr.Greed

13:24
Quote:
Dr. Greed,

This sounds like a pile of bullshit. How will you explain how Kimmy's address ended up in their systems? I told you, you need a solid explanation before I will give you her contact. And again I'll tell you, I will not get in touch with her about this first. That is your job. If you'd only read my messages with a little more attention this would all be so much easier.

Jack

23:55 To Vicky and dr.Greed (he was silent for too long and needed to be slapped again.
Quote:
Vicky,

Dr. Greed is proving to be a problem. He promised to come up with a good story as to how he would've gotten Kimmy's contact, but he only tells me bullshit. Has he been any trouble before? You told me he's good at what he does, but he looks like an amateur rookie to me. I can tell you if he compromises my job, this deal is over and I'm out.

Jack

Friday June 7
0:01
Quote:
ack,

Believe me i do not know what else I could think of for my son; maybe I'll have to question you on what aspect of chat Kimmy is on.

What other social media is Kimmy on?? Her school do have a website where they have their students information?? Isn't it?? Maybe he could stir the story line up to that angle, that way it's more believable.

Jack, we're wasting valuable time here and still my son hasn't started up the communication; we need to make hays while the sun shine. I'm sure if he starts up communication with her, he'll be able to convince her to coming to Nigeria.

Regards

Dr.Greed

0:15
Quote:
Greed,

It looks like I'm doing your job right now. Kimmy loves shoes. Tell her you got her emailaddress from some shoe website mailing list and pretend to have some business in shoes over there. Paste up a nice online flyer with luxury footwear and prices. Of course have that shoe business of yours be in Lagos. That might be a start to lure her there. Think it through a little more, come up with a good plan and you'll get her address tomorrow.

Jack

^^^This was sparky's idea,

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is pathetic. Regarding Vicky's role in this he wrote a useless draft of random cut and paste stuff and asked for input. She replied and now he wrote:

Quote:
I told you that if there are any corrections or addition to be made, you can do that. Not that I'm running away from drafting the supposed format, but at least I would like it if you'd make your own contribution to it as well; remember we are in this together.

I'm not doing his job for him! But he can wait awhile to hear that.

Regarding Kimmy's angle he wrote

Quote:
So if you were my son, what would be the story line!? Because I'm running out of ideas.

In other words, can you do all the footwork for me please!

As for the shoe idea, it was only my idea if it works.........

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

True, but it's a good idea, so you deserve some credit for it. I din't come further than having the son tell Kimmy that her ex subscribed her for mailinglists. That would've been easier for him. Now he has to do something more, which is good.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday June 7]
4:44 Dr. Greed
Quote:
Jack,

For a while now, I was busy stressing up my brain as to what story line up my son will give to her should in case she asks how he got her contact; and still everything had a landing spot which is the mailing list I suggested Earlier but under the shoe category.

Of course I do have a friend that is into shoes and clothing, I'll ask her to forward me at least two shoes that are very nice for Kimmy then provide it for my son to give to her. That wouldn't be all though, because after that, he'll then begin the communication of inviting her over with a little touch of love portion to add in it as well.

Let me get in touch with her and see how things go while I wait to receive her address from you tomorrow as stated.

Regards

Dr.Greed

9:20 Jack
Quote:
Dr. Evans,

I told you, you need to make an online flyer with different kinds of designer shoes, models wearing them and prices listed. That will pique her interest and possibly she won't even ask where you got her email address. If you get interest with shoes and add in the love part, that combined might be enough to get her to Africa.

You need to show me the flyer you want to send her, then you get her contact, just like I told you yesterday. Make it look professional so she won't question the authenticity.

Jack

13:44 Dr.Greed (attached 2 pictures of woman in Nike shoes
Quote:
Jack,

Sorry for my late response; I was busy trying to create an online flyer for the shoes she will be getting here at any of our shoes store. I thought I should send a pic of a celebrity wearing the Nike Hypebae shoe and know your opinion on that.

If it's good, then I can create the flyer (at least two or three) which my son will give to her as an evidence that there good shoes to buy here in Nigeria. Remember this is just a specimen of what I want to give to her.

Regards

Dr.Greed

13:49 Jack
Quote:
Dr. Greed,

I like the way you're thinking now, but I would advise you to look more in the direction of Louboutin, because that is her favorite brand. Furthermore, you're pretending to be a nigerian business, so it might work best if you use African models.

Jack

14:01 Dr.Greed
Quote:
Jack,

Thanks for the compliment. I'll still look for more image of the brand she likes; the prices can stay on the image?? What do you think??

Regards

Dr.Greed

14:07 Jack
Quote:
Dr. Greed,

You need to paste up your own flyer. Use several different shoes, make it look professional and of course, list prices.

Jack

14:10 Dr.Greed
Quote:
Jack,

I understand where you're heading too; I'll search for more image of Nike and louboutin shoes with list of prices. No website attached right??

Dr.Greed

I love a lad that baits himself Laughing

14:12 Jack
Quote:
Evans,

No nike, that's nothing exclusive. Of course you make a website. It will look even more professional and make your story much more plausible

Jack

14:20 Dr.Greed
Quote:
Jack,

I known of a person who has an online store; I'll get in touch with her to see if she has the louboutin and any other kind of classic Lady shoes, but for now let me do the flyers first before getting in touch with her.

Regards

Dr.Greed

14:28 Jack
Quote:
Evans

Don't use the website of someone else, you can put them in harms way if word gets out that you took Kimmy's money. I will not allow that. You're creative enough to whip up a website yourself or have someone do it for you. Make it look good.

Jack

18:33 Dr. Greed (Attached a white flyer with some pictures of shoes on it, very boring)
Quote:
Jack,

The website of the person that my son will be making use of is a colleague of mine, and she will understand that Kimmy will only be purchasing from her and not anyone else you see.

Alongside, I was busy trying to create the flyer and this was the specimen. So I wanted you to see it; I will only add more shoes and their prices pending your response on the one I have attached below.

So what do you think?

Regards

Dr.Greed

20:27 Jack
Quote:
Evans,

You're really going in the right direction right now, but still, the flyer looks too unprofessional. Too much white space. You need to think of a name for your fake company and it can't be the name of your friend's store. List prices, use African models only. List the website of your fake company. Anything to make this plausible. Kimmy may be a brat, but she's not stupid.

Once again I tell you, don't use your friend's website for this, make one of your own. Your friend has nothing to do with our business. I don't want more accomplices into this business and I don't care if you trust them or not. I don't want it. Remember, it's my job on the line. Make a website of your own, and don't involve innocent third parties.

I like the way you're putting effort in this at the moment, but you really need to improve this a bit more.

Jack

Looks like he has totally forgotten about romance and is focusing on making a nice flyer now. And banging his head against the wall for bringing up a wesite Laughing

Last edited by Linoline on Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Were you aware websites can be "killed"? LOL I admire how engaged you have this lad in such a short time!
I just realised that the lad is doing "footwork" for shoes. Ironic.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^he likes me, and yes I know, there are skilled people available to do that and how nice would it be if all his hard work (or money if he pays someone to do it) goes up in ashes within a few days Laughing

22:49 Dr.Greed
Quote:
Jack,

I'm aware that there are a lot of white spaces in the flyer; that was why I needed you to crosscheck the flyer before I add more shoe images and the prices as well. So I'll do just that right away and get back to you for analysis.

So in the meantime, get her details ready and other information you will need to provide to me which I'll give to my son. I'll try to look up for the website and add it on the flyer so that my son can give it to her. Their chat won't mainly be about shoe business you know, its just the story line up for their communication, but still we can't risk that anyways.

Jack, I wanna get something straight here; ate you always regular on the internet?? Because it's like you're some kind of vigilante on the internet.

Regards

Dr.Greed

22:55 JAck
Quote:
Greed,

Vicky might have told you that I am a hacker, so you can hardly call me a vigilante, but the job I have for Kimmy's parents pays me very very well and I like to keep it. I have no problem with skimming spoiled brats that have more than enough, but putting innocent people in harms way is a bridge too far. This business is between you, your son, me and Vicky and I like to keep it that way. Mr. Merryweather has a lot of contacts in high places, and when you use the name of a real business they might come after your friend when you have taken Kimmy's money.

I have Kimmy's details ready for you as soon as the background story is complete and good enough to pass as being real. So how quickly you will have it is completely up to you.

Jack

Maybe Jack will fall in love with such a hardworking man...

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He might be trying to research you a bit, since Vicky told him she "met" Jack on an internet forum for hackers. He helped Vicky learn, though Jack is still light years ahead of her.
I love that Jack might be interested in him......

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was just brainstorming. We'll see. He can google all he wants but of course Jack uses aliasses everywhere, so he will never be found. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic