SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Grover" - Can we use this?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A news article I saw a day or two ago described a tool called "Grover," which uses neural networks (effectively fancy computer programs) to both detect and generate fake news. A link is here: https://rowanzellers.com/grover/ if you want to try making your own fake news. Just provide the headline, author, and date and you'll have a story. It's all online and free.

Some of the stories this can generate are scarily realistic, even if they have their flaws:
Quote:
An earthquake off the coast of Northern California triggered a tsunami warning for nearly 2 million people in the Pacific Northwest on Saturday morning, prompting officials to close beaches along the West Coast and Northern Nevada. Nearly 3,000 people in California called to report damage caused by the earthquake.
In Oregon, scientists opened the door to an evacuation zone around the city of Astoria because the tsunami was expected to hit the coastal community with relative ease. Roads were also closed and a bunker had been put up to shelter people who fled the city.
Speaking to NBC News, Larry Winistorfer, the spokesperson for the Oregon Emergency Management Agency, said the warning “shelters in place as far as they can until we figure out what to do” and that in Astoria, people were doing just that.
So far, little damage had been reported along the Pacific Coast and authorities said that the public should follow the evacuation orders issued by officials.
Robert McIntyre, a geologist at Oregon State University, also told NBC News that if people had been expecting the wave to approach their homes, they should have evacuated even if they didn’t think the threat was imminent.
Read the full story at NBC News.
Related
Landslide and flooding to cut off major eastern Indonesian island for a month
Cargo ship catches fire in sea off Australia, without disclosing its owners
Two giant scorpions found in Costa Rica despite previously calling it a hoax

If you can't tell by some of the logical inconsistencies, that's completely computer-generated. Still, it's eerily convincing. Is there any way we could use this for baits? I imagine it's easier to write stories ourselves for headlines like "{insert lad} Accused of Sodomy," but even outside of baiting, the applications are immense.

Any thoughts? What's the most amusing story you can make? Let's try to avoid political discussion, even if the term "fake news" is used, as the tool itself is inherently unpolitical.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Canadian Pastor Frank Drake Bieber is plotting a massive invasion of the American state of Minnesota this summer.
Bieber, who happens to be a graduate of St. Olaf College in Northfield, Minn., is hoping thousands of missionaries will swarm the popular summer tourist hotspot.
“I’m taking the news of Minnesota’s endless and joyous ‘birthplace’ the day after Christmas, literally down to the wire,” reads a statement from Bieber, who has been called a “global crisis counter-reformer” and a “top-ranking leader” in the growing First Nations movement.
Canadian born and raised, Bieber led the defense of the Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Rally which began in 1987. That year, he was also fighting to keep the Dakota access route to the Chippewa River from being impeded by the new NFL stadium.
“Come and live the beginning of the end on sacred land,” is the mission from the ministry, Born Free. “We will offer you weekly instructions to lead your own liberation journeys.”
Bieber said he wants to bring Christians and non-Christians, but especially atheists to the Christian-majority state on the banks of the Mississippi River.
The plan of action for Bieber would be to a) state his values, leading to optimism and optimism to lead to faith in God. b) invite into the sanctuary the “royalty of not being saved.” He said this is to “combat the fear and deception of this society”. c) publicly declare that his aim is to lead for the “persecution of all unreformed, gay, lame, that wears a skirt, and all that loses faith.”
For people who are without faith but want to be followers of Christ, Bieber said he would promote “a recovery from their own pathologies.” He promised to make it “a beautiful and peaceful time for all.”
“Come to Minnesota and ‘not do nothing’,” is what Bieber tells believers.
Minnesota is known for its beautiful churches with statues of the apostles. Bieber sees a crossroads, which might offer asylum and a fresh start for people.
“This will be a great venue to experience the movement,” the statement continues. “Let’s meet together in unity, solidarity, and love.”
Pastor Tim McGraw-Castillo, who has worshipped at St. Olaf since 1975, said the idea is really quite exciting.
“I’m a bit surprised, because those of us that were born in Minnesota are well aware of its religious diversity and have heard many stories of the integration of various religions and cultures here for decades,” McGraw-Castillo told CNN.
“Now it would be interesting to see how many others would agree with him. Who wouldn’t want to come see Northern Minnesota on the eve of a long cold winter, as we are doing this month?”

Seems legit

Edit spelling

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km

Last edited by B8er on Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We used something similar to make Sven believe that the Cardinal and his assistant died, so I can imagine it can come in handy when you want to make a lad believe something you're saying

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

B8er wrote:
Northfield, Minn.

Beautiful town! "Get your guns boys, they're robbing the bank."

https://www.minnpost.com/mnopedia/2016/09/get-your-guns-boys-how-citizens-northfield-foiled-james-younger-gang/

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Yastreb Drones Sighted Over Lagos; Mass Panic Follows

Nigeria’s capital, Lagos, was immediately “firebombed,” and “stones were thrown through windows” in the aftermath of two U.S. drone surveillance flights by a French company that reportedly resulted in the temporary closure of a major highway in the city, according to local media reports.
Multiple eyewitnesses had accounts of deadly explosions and widespread panic that threatened to create “bloody” days in the nation’s business capital, according to the CNN. Nigeria had been warned last week that drones would be flying over the city.
However, local authorities said that the two drones that were in the air in Lagos, according to the BBC, were flown by civilians. One had flown over a police station on the outskirts of the city.
Local television channels also said that the two drones were spotted in Abuja as well. But they had reportedly been headed away from the Nigerian capital and intended to fly over Western Nigeria instead.
But they could not evade the Nigerian army, according to The Guardian, even though a column of armored vehicles appeared close to the Nigerian coast.
The military said that no security forces were injured during the alleged drone “attacks,” according to the same newspaper.
Western authorities “warned their Nigerian counterparts of a possible attack, but it was the Nigerian authorities that stopped them,” according to The Telegraph.
An army spokesman later clarified that “militaries have been in communication with the French military to uncover the circumstances.”
The crash landing of one of the drones in Niger — Niger’s army said — following their Nigerian takeoff earlier this week was “an accident.”
No U.S. drone flights have been reported over Nigeria in recent weeks, according to a report by Reuters. Nigerian government officials told Niger’s President Mahamadou Issoufou that similar activities by a French firm had led to the closing of a major highway there.

Obviously fake news. Yastreb drones are too stealthy to be spotted!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I may have broken the damn thing.

Quote:
Bware419ers is known as the 419Eater Admin full of Hugs & Cuddles.

The Urban Dictionary, the site of internet slang, defines hobo as “someone who attempts to obtain food on the cheap by giving the owner money rather than food.” Hardship, a moniker applied to people who lack basic social amenities like power and a roof over their heads, is a widespread social issue in America today. We’ve all heard of the schoolyard nickname for homeless people: Scrounger. Some of these nicknames stem from concerns with blight or neighborhood aesthetics, but others speak directly to the struggling human condition. Anecdotally, this refers to the list of problems faced by many low-income individuals, but one in particular stands out.
Outrageous health-care benefits
Many low-income individuals struggle with acute health conditions, including conditions that can be associated with poverty. Despite the lack of proper health-care coverage, many people decide to ignore their concerns for cost because they can save money on existing health plans. Currently, the North Carolina Patient Assistance Program (PAP), one of the federal government’s health-care assistance programs, caps participation. Some of these people are unaware of the program’s limitations or simply don’t realize they need it. If you are a person struggling to afford health insurance, PAP is a good way to get assistance toward covering uninsured medical costs. To get assistance, go to PAP’s website. To receive any aid, PAP participants have to meet these requirements:
Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or have lawfully present status
PAP participants must be able to pay 15 percent of their annual income for medical care
Fees assessed by the program, which is known as premium assistance, are based on the income of participants
Participants are charged a fee of $95 per year, which is applied to premiums
For most people, they may qualify for help with co-pays, deductibles, and other costs
However, many Americans are experiencing a problematic aspect of PAP. Participants must pay a monthly fee, which is $72 per month for a family of three, $42 per month for an individual adult, and $22 per month for a child. For those who fall into the lowest income category, the premiums and monthly fees are $63 per month. On paper, there appears to be little difference between the $62 monthly premium for an individual or the $82 monthly fee for a family of three, but when costs are shared among other members of the household, it can add up. For example, if two people each qualify for an assistance program but the monthly fee for each participant totals $83, the total cost for that month is $204. After deducting the monthly fees for two families, that total works out to $167 in cost. When factoring in additional fees, those participants who receive PAP assistance have their monthly costs rise to $136.
No credit
If PAP premiums are out of reach, then what about loan forgiveness programs? Although available to individual and family members with incomes of up to 200 percent of the federal poverty line, health-care aid doesn’t eliminate all of the debt incurred by participants. The health care debt generated by PAP isn’t forgiven, and many Americans continue to struggle with paying medical costs, especially if they haven’t saved for medical emergencies or when they encounter other unexpected financial hardships.
PAP is a short-term, temporary fix for individuals seeking short-term assistance, but it’s not a long-term solution for individuals who need assistance far more than a year. The program does not cover medical expenses that are not covered by the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Some low-income Americans must work part-time and commute long distances to get to and from work, placing them in the precarious position of paying medical bills without health insurance. Many people who get help from PAP need assistance in other ways, like loans for childcare and transportation to and from their jobs. None of these programs offer long-term financial relief. Many people end up faced with deferred payments on loans, receiving lower interest rates, but also carrying significantly higher balances.
By negotiating with companies to pay debt with interest over a longer period of time, people who are struggling to afford medical care can generate additional income. A full list of programs available to Americans with chronic medical needs can be found at NHSY.net. Some programs, like FTN (3 Number With N), are reserved for those with life-threatening conditions, and they may not be the option for everyone.
Bware419ers is one writer who believes that every person deserves to live well, no matter what their background. For more on how he’s helping others, click here.

Confused

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, it kind of breaks when things get too unusual, although it works pretty well with political stuff. Here’s a recipe for “pasta puttanesca”:
Quote:
Pasta Puttanesca
This pasta dish combines zucchini with basil, truffle oil, tomato, anchovies, and lemon zest. Ingredients: ¼ pound (1 stick) unsalted butter, plus more for greasing
1 small zucchini, sliced ½-inch thick
2 ½ pounds spaghetti
6 cups (1 quart) water
2 tablespoons truffle oil, plus more for greasing
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1 tablespoon lemon zest
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
½ cup chopped basil leaves Directions: Melt the butter in a large heavy saucepan over medium heat. Add the zucchini and cook for 1 minute, stirring frequently. Add the spaghetti and 1½ cups of the water, stirring occasionally. Cook until the pasta is just tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Remove from the heat and allow to stand until very cold. Stir in the truffle oil, vinegar, lemon zest, and 1 teaspoon salt. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until cold. Return to serving bowl, dust with sea salt, and serve.
Editor’s note: Recipe by Chef Du Bras. Enjoy and thanks to CNN for the use of this recipe.
Related

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MrMystery314 wrote:
Yeah, it kind of breaks when things get too unusual

I wrote:
Bware419ers is known as the 419Eater Admin full of Hugs & Cuddles.

Where is the unusual in that? Confused

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic