SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Let it go.... "I, Sven, am not a gay!"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeap, I also think Sven will come back, after some time... but I don't think he will doing something more fun. He's financially broken and very suspicious now. He's not longer funny for us, but he's very annoying for Anna.

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Scrutinizer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Financially broken...for owing someone 100USD or in that range?
He should get a job, the lazy bastard - even just watching goats would get him 100USD in a reasonable time Smile

He is such a sad f*cktard.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had an idea but if he keeps acting like a little prick I don't think it'll happen. It's a long shot anyway. I'll give him some time to think things through. Maybe I'll contact him in a few days. Hard to let go of this bait, but the last weeks it really isn't going anywhere anymore

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
boofles
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scrutinizer wrote:
Financially broken...for owing someone 100USD or in that range?
He should get a job, the lazy bastard - even just watching goats would get him 100USD in a reasonable time Smile

He is such a sad f*cktard.

From what I understand, the average monthly income in many parts of Africa is around about $100-$120USD, so that's probably a big amount of money from his perspective(assuming he's average income or poor).
I always figured that played into why the lads, in general, can be so persistent about something like a $30 fee, even when there's BIG money hanging in the balance later on.
So anyways, let's hope he IS in a position where that's like a full month's income for him, because that will make it that much harder for the lazy prick to work the debt off. And hopefully in the meantime maybe he gets his butt kicked by a debt collector or something lol.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He claimed to have $100,- debt, but last week (or something) he told me he cleared $60 of it, but he never answered me how he got the money. He doesn't have a job, he's online much less than before, so I assume he is back to his previous game.

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So the game wasn't completely over yet. It only took clearing his nickname to start another hissy fit

SAT 17:02
Anna: <Anna cleared the nickname for Sven>
Sven: Nonsense, that's the best you can do
By the way who asked you to change my name
Go to hell
Thank God you clear it
<Sven cleared your nickname.>
Regards to your new lover
Bye
Then he blocked Anna on messenger

18:10 Anna to Sven
Quote:
Nobody asked me to clear the name but you don't want to speak to me anymore for days now. You don't want to answer my question. Everything you did shows me you do not want to be with me anymore. I can't see that name in my contact list without feeling pain. You broke my heart and expect me to keep getting pain. It's not fair. If that makes you so angry that you want to block me and even don't give me the chance of responding, that's your choice. I wish you all the best in your life

SAT 18:53
Anna: <Anna set her nickname to Nobody.>

19:12 Sven to Anna
Quote:
How can you be asking me stupid questions. If truly you love me

19:21 Anna to Sven
Quote:
Maybe because I'm going to hell

19:29Sven: What
Sven: Love is patient
<Sven cleared your nickname.>
How can two wrongs make right
Anna: Don't know
Sven: You really offend me
Anna: How ?
Sven: Is that how love works for you by asking me stupid questions. Are you the only missing me
Anna: Was I the one telling you to go to hell and accusing you wrongly of having another lover?
Sven: Why are you passing your impatient on me
Anna: What impatient are you talking about
Lady you have upper hand to make me come because you are working
Anna: And you forget about my debt again
I'll be back later
Sven: If i don't want you you won't be on facebook with me
22:39
Anna: That's the first thing that looks a little like commitment that I've heard from you in a long time
Still it puzzles me why your refused to say that, to the point of hurting me badly and then ignore me for days
If I didn't decide the pain is setting that name was enough you still wouldn't talk to me
Sven: If I don't talk why can't you
But you a happy now that you have remove the name
0:14
Anna: Because you refused to answer my question calling it rubbish while I made it clear it is important to me. You were only angry with me
And when you are like that I'm afraid of you
Sven: Alright good
You are there having fun
Anna: This again
Of course
Why would I expect any different by now
Sven: Your question is rubbish
Anna: No it is not
Sven: Tell me why you are not on
Days that I don't chat with you but you are here chatting
Thank God you have done what will make you happy tonight
Anna: Sure
Rubbish question
Sven: Wish you well with your love life
Anna: Thank you
Goodnight
Sven: Why telling me that
Who cares
Anna: Because you are unreasonable
Sven: Like your people
Anna: Sure
Sven: Wow you know that already
Anna: You just told me
You know... How wonderful this conversation is, I really like to end this right now and rather wait to talk to you when you're in a more better mood. I don't really like this all that much
Sven: Talk to your family
Anna: Thought you are. Guess I'm wrong
Sorry for that
Sven: A senseless like you
Funny
Anna: You?
Ok
If you say so
Sven: Get some brain and
Anna: Ok. Done taking for now. You can go insult someone else
Sven: Visit them
Am not insulting
Lol
Go fuck
Anna: Not one nice word for me today, look at what you wrote. Of those are not insults what are they
GO FUCK YOURSELF
Sven: What is unreasonable to you
Anna: YOU ARE FUCKING UNREASONABLE
Sven: Is a name in your family
Anna: Go sleep and think of how to talk to someone you claim to love
If that is still how you feel
Sven: Fuck your ex
Go to club so they pay you and they will fix your vagina
You know this is how they talk to love ones in your family
Anna: I don't want to hear any more of this

Anna blocked Sven on messenger. Looks like he did the same, because he's not blocked anymore now. Curiosity will get the best of him and I think he'll unblock Anna and be back. But seriously.... His attitude

Scrutinizer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is such an utter b*stard. Projections, accusations, emotional blackmail and all sorts of childish tantrums. Good thing this "relationship" isn´t for real - she would have been in real trouble in a while, just for resisting his manipulations. Phew. Good thing to see him suffer, at least somewhat.

Well done!
Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And this type want to get to the West, many have, but must keep them in their own country, danger to society.
AverageChef
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since he is so curious about what Anna is eating and he mentioned early on, he likes rounder butts, the new medications have increased her appetite and her cravings for carbs and sweets which will lead to gaining 4KG. She can go from depressed from the weight gain, to happy that he doesn’t mind her bigger butt, to pissed off that all he cares about is her looks to wondering what an ideal figure is on an African woman.
Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

AverageChef wrote:
Since he is so curious about what Anna is eating and he mentioned early on, he likes rounder butts, the new medications have increased her appetite and her cravings for carbs and sweets which will lead to gaining 4KG. She can go from depressed from the weight gain, to happy that he doesn’t mind her bigger butt, to pissed off that all he cares about is her looks to wondering what an ideal figure is on an African woman.

Scammers like any height, weight age women to get here, then they start their scamming in the developed country and bring it back to their way of living. Money scam is not only problem from abroad, we have problems when they are here, trust me I know.
Linoline is Donald Trump, stopping all the scams in the West.
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Hitti - unfortunately, what we can do here is a very small drop in a vast ocean with regard to putting out a net for scammers. The young lads you read about on here are small, small fry. The really important big fish are way beyond the purvue of this site.
Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No need to quote the entire post above. We use "^^^" instead. - Connie
I understand,
Brother
Sister
In-laws
Business partners
Football agents
They all can scam you, I have been through it in uk.
Sometimes I wish I had no money to help them.
I have NEVER fall them scams where the can send me millions, for £900.00
The experts on here sort and send them on a nice holiday few hundred miles away to different countries and stranded, they are my hero’s, the real ones, if they can do it in Europe or England, free curry in my house and non stop drinks, boys work hard on here and ladies to stop scams.
Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Not always – but they do tend to “throw the hook” towards the end

I’ve had a few “consummate artists” before now (and one on the hook at the moment) – it’s all in the “game” after all. The problem with these “big buggers” is the inevitable tendency to build up such a personal relationship, that the relationship goes beyond the “scam”, and becomes something else entirely – it’s how they (and I) work. As long as you understand that (from a distance), the baiter remains one step ahead. There’s something somehow “delicious” when you see your bait genuinely start to care for you, as much as for the money – they genuinely enjoy the “contact”, and if you play it right, the money becomes almost secondary

The people Linoline plays are “romance” scammers, and as such, the game is quite different, but no less valid. The “game” starts with an emotional bait, but the money is always in sight

With the “big boys”, it starts with the money, and diffuses from there (if you can do it)

Playing with the “big boys” wastes a lot of their time, their bank accounts, and their resources. Ultimately, beyond that, I doubt it makes a difference

Linoline’s baits messes with their heads, undermines their confidence, and leaves them “discombobulated” – which is arguably a better outcome

Each to their own ……..

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Inserting "^^^". - Connie
Linoline is the master, he knows what he doing and I will help him to stop the scammers
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I’m pretty sure Linoline is a she, although I may be mistaken. And if you want to start helping in the fight against the scammers (regardless of how small a drop in the sea it may be—but after all, that just means there are more to go around), sign up for a mentor, read Eater University, and get started! I believe you’ll find getting your feet wet a bit more fun than cheering on in the sidelines. You may not be able to pour hot curry on their heads, but getting them to pour milk and honey on their own or travel to different countries searching for packages is arguably more fun.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I'm a she. Not that it really matters.

Sorry to be blunt, but I don't think Hitty should start baiting. With the things going on right now, it's not the right time. When emotions like this are too strong, the chance of not keeping a clear head is too big. It's going to mess with yourself of you make mistakes and won't play completely safe.
Hitty, you have a PM waiting since Friday.

I love to play headgames with the scammers. It will leave them forever looking over their shoulder wondering what the hell happened to them and be suspicious with every new victim

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I absolutely agree that it would be wrong for Hitty to start baiting yet, for his own sake. It's never advised on here that people who are still feeling wounded by having been connected with a serious scam, whether in person, or through a loved one who has been a victim, should begin baiting until they have healed.

It's one of the reasons I seldom bait and, even then, only briefly and never publish. After five years I am no longer at the mercy of wounded feelings, but, there again, my disgust with lads and their ilk, is so strong, I can't keep a bait going for long without wishing to burn the lad in hell fire. Very Happy
Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline, thank you, I sent a PM to you as well, we are invited to the police station tomorrow, things are looking good for my daughter, she is opening up.
Saturday night was the only night I see her happy, she supports Liverpool and they won the biggest cup in Europe, first time I seen her happy in the last 18 months, thank you for all the help and support, my wife says thank you and you carry on giving pain to the lowlife, I will not be ready to bait, I got too much anger in me at the moment,when I am ready I will join you and Birlic, but for now let me read the fun you lot are dishing out.
Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And sorry for thinking Linoline you were a male, My daughter will never come on here to do what you doing, she is scared, I am going to make her read your adventures on here. She can only get stronger
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am so sorry to hear again about your daughter Hitty. I am not an expert but I suggest that you do not make your daughter read anything on this site. Your signing in to our sister site, Scamwarners and posting up the scammer's contact details and a thumbnail of his scam could save many more innocent victims from being scammed. That would in turn hurt the scammer.

Tell your daughter, your wife and the rest of your family that you love them unconditionally at least once a day. Remind your daughter that she has health and youth and with that, just a little effort on her part and the love and support of her family that anything is possible. That is not just psychobabble. It's true.

Going to the police may not be the final resolution that you might expect from watching TV, but they may be able to lead you and your daughter to resources that will help her. In our country social workers and councilors have education, training and experience in this. If she refuses I suggest that you go. Do not take this as an insult. You may receive insights on how to best help your daughter. Marriage counseling works even if one party does not attend. Maybe not as well but it is a start.

Edit to add:
Sorry for the threadjack Linoline. Let's return to our programming and remain blessed.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No problem Connie. It's excellent advice.

No news from Sven. He finally unblocked Emma this morning, but I'm not contacting him. I'm going to play with my other pets till he starts missing Emma.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last monday Anna made a post on her timeline (only for Sven and other baiters to see) Saying "Time for a date with Ben and Jerry" with an image with the words: "Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you and you meant nothing to him."
Luke, my other character responded: "Wish my name was Ben or Jerry, The tool is not worth your time babe"
Tuesday, Anna: He was, but I think he's happier without me"
Luke: Move on, move back th the NL, forget about that dipshit
A.. (BertjeAass): Yes move back here (picture of virtual hug attached)
Anna: A.., I'm seriously considering this, Thanks for the hug. Luke, I don't have a home and a job thee and no funds to move, so it's not that simple
Elsa: He is the loser and will come to realize what he gave up. By then it'll be too late. Ben and Jerry are a good fill in until you find a REAL man!
Anna: At least Ben and Jerry are managing to fill my ass.
Wednesday, Luke: Got a room for you anytime babe. I'll send you a ticket, even if you only need a break
Anna: Wow, thanks for the offer. I'll see if I can get a few days off.
Luke: Anytime babe.

Apparently it worked. Today Anna posted something about songs that make you cry and here came our little weasel crawling back.

20:26
Sven: Hey
Mrs archie
Or Mrs ben
Lol
I don't know you're like this accepting to travel to a dude house
<missed call>
Why are you lying to me all this while when you are into a relationship with ben,Archie,Jerry and wish to visit a dude so he can sex you
Anna: hey, if that isn't my favorite pimp that returned from silence
Sven: Pimp
So Elsa knows about ben
Anna: pimp
/pɪmp/
noun: pimp; plural noun: pimps
a man who controls prostitutes and arranges clients for them, taking a percentage of their earnings in return.
Sven: You may go to NL to find that
Anna: you were the one telling me to go have sex with others. Trying to whore me out
Archie is the baby of the prince of England, Ben & Jerry is a brand of icecream
Sven: Why are you telling people I am Happy with out you
Did I not warn you about third party
Anna: You fucking told me to have sex with my ex husband
then you ignored me for days
looks like you're pretty happy without me
Sven: Are those people commenting on your picture there when we started
Why did you Tell me am unreasonable
Anna: because you were insulting me and talking nonsense
Sven: If I am mute why can't you chat
Abusing me again
Anna: Because you were whoring me out. That's not really an invitation to talk
Sven: Why won't you abuse me when you have a date sooner
Anna: With whom this time? You didn't tell me his name yet
Sven: Luci
Anna: did you make arrangements with him?
Sven: You are there posting but keep mute that means you are fine
Anna: You always seem to think that. I'm not fine.
Sven: But you are fine that is why you are posting and accepting to travel to NL
Anna: you don't read what I write
Sven: How will a respectable wife tell her man he is unreasonable
Anna: how wil a respectable husband whore his wife out
Sven: No matter what you have no right if you truly respect me
Anna: so it's ok to call your wife senseless? It's ok to tell your wife she has no brain? it's ok to tell your wife to go to a club so they will pay me and fix my vagina? it's ok to tell your wife to go fuck her ex?
Sven: Really
I see you still want fight and am unreasonable to fight please continue posting
Anna: Thought we were just having a normal conversation
Sven: You are in love with it than having me
Anna: you have your opinion about me. You think I'm dating other men, you think I'm happy here without you and you think it's ok to insult me. You're wrong on all of them but I can't change your mind
That mean you are fine with out me and you are ready to move on
Anna: That's also your opinion and I can't change how you think. You have the right to your own opinion, even if it's the wrong one
Sven: OK no problem
Its summer am still here
Anna: I know, but since you don't want me anymore, what do you expect?
Sven: That means you don't want us
Anna: I can want whatever I want but if I'm the only one that wants that, what good does it do me?
Sven: If I don't want us I will never keep you here
Despite making me mad
Anna: I'm still not a mindreader
You know what
And you're doing a pretty good job of hurting me lately
Sven: Am hurt lady
Alone since despite the love am still here
Anna: I never told you you don't have a brain, are senseless or tried to whore you out to other girls or fuck your ex
Sven: The word unreasonable is it a peace making word or a prayer
Anna: it's a warning sign that you're going too far
Sven: You deleted the name you wrote
Anna: I told you. I can't look at that every day and think about what is lost
Sven: Don't ever use that word am not your slave am the guy who will remove your cloth and fuck you, get you pregnant
What is lost
Am lost right
?
Anna: How would you call it? You ignore me for days at a time
And treat me like a prostitute
Sven: Don't you ignore
So am lost anna
Anna: I already explained. I learned to keep mute
self preservation
I explained that many times now
Sven: Mute and you said you will be with me no matter what
Now am lost
Anna: Usually when a man tells his woman to go fuck someone else and go to a club to get paid for sex that doesnt really mean that they are still in a relationship
So what do you expect me to think when you say things like that?
Sven: Alright
Anna: A man that loves his woman doesn't talk like that
Sven: Thanks for the advice
Anna: you're welcome
Sven: Anna
I want you to delete that post where Elsa,Amy commented
Anna: Ok
Noted
Sven: Now
How are you
Anna: I'm not ok, but you think I am. So you can choose if you want to believe me or yourself
Sven: Lady forget that lets focus on we meeting
Anna: Can't
You hurt me badly
Sven: You don't want us to meet
Anna: I didn't say that
But I don't want to meet a man that treats me like a whore
Sven: You still don't want us
Determination is the key
Anna: I told you I don't want a man that treats me like a whore
A conversation is pointless if you don't read my messages
Sven: Who is treating you as a whore when we are not together
Anna: you
Sven: How
Have you deleted the post
Anna: no
Sven: OK
Later
Sven: I have to sleep now
Good night
Anna: goodnight

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some days I'm annoying intentionally (he's such an asshole), and some days I try really hard to play nice, but since he's such an asshole he's not making this any easier. And he's a bit boring. If I want to persuade him to do something... which will be very difficult... I need to play really nice

Friday June 7
Sven: I ask you to delete something yesterday. You are here chatting with out morning
Anna: oh, who am I chatting with?
Sven: Good
Anna: I don't know anyone named good
Sven: I ask you to delete that post
Anna: You didn't ask
Sven: No p
Anna: ok
Sven: I love all your friend comments
Anna: I'm glad you do
Sven: A lovely relationship stepping stone
Have fun
you know, another lovely relationship stepping stone is treating your future wife as a prostitute
Seriously.... Now you unfriended me again?
Sven: Yes
You don't want me that is why you uploaded a post and your stinking mouth friends who don't have a relationship start saying rubbish
Anna: They don't treat me like a whore
Sven: Have fun with them
Anna: You don't want to marry me, but I wish you could've just be man enough to tell me that instead of pushing me away with insults and hurting me more. It's a very mean game you've been playing with me
Sven: I can't be here when you are with them
Are your friends there when we met
Anna: I am here alone
Sven: Why taking our flaws public
Where is for better for worse
I ask you to delete you refused and I don't want to see it again
Anna: Maybe somewhere hidden where your nice behaviour also is
You didn't ask, you demanded and I don't take demands from people treating me like a whore and falsely accusing me
You are putting your man for insults from those who are not in love
Anna: my man?
you don't even want me anymore
Sven: Thanks for telling me am not your man
Really
Anna: I did not say that
Anna: treating someone like a whore is not behavior for a man towards his wife. You showed with your behavior that you don't want to be with me anymore
Sven: I don't want to be with you and I get angry with your post
Anna: apparently
Am not there with you and you are chanting am treating you like whore how?
Anna: <screenshot of his nice words>
Sven: What did you say before I said that
Anna: Go sleep and think of how to talk to someone you claim to love
If that is still how you feel
and that was your response. Doesn't look like love
That's why am unreasonable
Anna: I don't know why you're acting like this
Sven: Like how
Anna: like talking ot me like I'm a whore, accusing me of all kinds of things, assuming things about me that are not true
Is that love? It looks strangely familiar to the way my dipshit ex treated me when I was with him, only you are too far away to physically beat me
Sven: Am not accusing I just want you quickly
Anna: so this is how you treat someone you want to be with?
Sven: Beat a lady
Funny
Anna: It's different from when we were first talking, when I fell in love with you. It looks like your love is gone
and now you don't even want to be my friend anymore
Sven: My love in your heart is gone?
Anna: misquoting me again
goodnight
Sven: Quickly
Anna: It's different from when we were first talking, when I fell in love with you. It looks like your love is gone
The way you treat me doesn't show that you have love for me, it shows that you have hate or resentment for me
I don't hate
Good night

Saturday June 8
Anna: You used to be nice to me and treat me right. Now, these last weeks you're destroying whatever we have with your behaviour. I don't even know what to say anymore. You misquote everything, keep accusing me of cheating and tese days you live to insult me. Is that love? If that is the way a husband should treat his wife then it's better for me to be alone because this is making me miserable.
Sven: You are not opening up for me
To me it seems you don't want us to meet soon
Anna: Of course I'm not opening up to you. What do you expect? You hurt me and you make me scared of you
And you don't even want to be my friend anymore, so what should I think?
Sven: You cant let some fools talk to me any how and expect me to be your friend so I will keep seeing that post
Till you delete that post
Did you see any of my friend commenting rubbish the way your friends are
Anna: You won't see it anymore anyway and you don't want to be my friend. What do you want from me
Sven: Be a real woman
What do you want from me either
If you don't delete it we can't be friend
I will not allow those that are not there when we met say trash about me so enjoy
Anna: You never asked me to delete it. You can only make demands
If you treat me bad, only accuse me of things that are wrong, keep saying I'm cheating, treat me like a whore, tell me to have sex with my ex, tell me to go to a club and have people pay to fix my vagina and you think I'm ok with that I can not be your friend. I will not marry a bully.
I thought you are a good man and we would have a good life together, but these last weeks you show your true colours and you don't treat me right.
Be angry all you want, but I won't listen to this. I was married to a bully once and I won't again. If you want to behave like this you'll have to do it without me.
And that post is gone for long but since you decided you don't want to be my friend you can't see that
Make up your mind, but if you don't want to be with me and treat me right then walk away now and stop hurting me
Sven: Am a bully
I should walk away
Who do you think you are
Am I your slave telling me to walk away
Anna: No. I'm asking you to make a choice
I think I'm Anna
Sven: Demanding I should make up my mind
Am not your ex so you don't talk to me any how like slave
Anna: I'm a human being and don't want to be treated like a whore or a dog.
And I'm not demanding anything
I can't force you to treat me right but I can ask you to make a choice
Sven: Am not a good man to you?
What choice
Anna: The last few weeks you are angry all the time, accuse me wrongly of many things. Say that I'm cheating, treat me like a whore. That is not how a good man behaves
If you think that is normal or good then I am not the woman for you
Sven: What is do it with out me?
Lecturer anna
Anna: The man I fell in love with didn't talk to me that way
Sven: You are not the woman?
Alright
Anna: I'm still the same
Sven: What do you want
Anna: I told you many times now
Sven: Tell me
Anna: I just did
Sven: Can't you tell me
Anna: I did, but you want to misquote my words
Sven: Say it in a simple manner as a true wife who love her man so dearly
Anna: So you did understand
Sven: Yet to say it
Sven: <voicemessage saying that a woman who loves her man should say she wants to be happy with him>
Anna: I can't listen to that now. Will do that when I'm home
Sven: Where are you
Anna: In the city
Too much noise here
Sven: With who doing what
Anna: Hello mister who doesn't want to be my friend, why would it matter?
Sven: Alright sorry for that
Have fun
Anna: I'll be home soon
<kiss emoji>
Sven: Are you kissing me
Anna what are you doing in city
Anna: We'll talk later
Sven: I love that
If you have delete that post I will accept your request
I'm not asking for anything, just an answer
Anna what are you doing in city
If you have delete that post I will accept your request
Request on fb
Anna: I'm not requesting anything Sven. I sent you a friend request 3 times, which you accepted and you removed me as your friend 3 times. That's 3 strikes.
Anna: yes really
Sven: Didn't count
Anna: like a knife through the heart every single time
You said I don't want to be your friend
Anna: I know
Sven: Wow knife
You know I don't want to be your friend
Anna: If you wanted, you wouldn't have removed me as your friend
Sven: Am not an hired assassin so I don't have a knife
Anna: it's a metaphor
Sven: You won't have posted that post that your single friends won't be saying trash
Why not irony lol
Anna: because it doesn't fit
Why not paradox
Smiley
Personification
Anna: Anthropomorphism maybe
Sven: Anna what are you doing in city
Anna: Nothing, I'm home
Sven: You are there hours back
Anna: I'm home for a while now
Sven: Why did you go
Anna: I don't think that's appopriate to ask to someone that's not your friend
Sven: Ok
Anna: I just listened to your message and that is exactly what I have been telling you all this time
Anna: Good night

Sunday June 9
Anna: Good morning. Back to ignoring again?
Sven: Good morning
Anna: Oh wow he speaks
Sven: What is the meaning
Anna: I'm surprised that you respond
Because my last few messages you read but didn't respond
Sven: And so
Did you ask question
Anna: No, but one of the messages I wished you a good night.
Sven: Anna what are you doing in city yesterday
Anna: Running an errand for my neighbour
Anna: Still you don't want to be my friend so I don't see why I have to tell you this
Sven: No p
Anna: Yesterday you asked me the exact same question I did a while ago and you then called it a rubbish question and it made you angry.
Yet you demanded an answer yesterday
Sven: Really did you see my face that you know am angry
Anna: Never mind. I'm to tired to fight
Sven: Sure
Have a nice day
Anna: Can you block me again? If you don't want to be with me at least that makes it final
I can't deal with this anymore. You're hurting me too much
Sven: What is it again this time
Anna: I explained you these last few days. You treat me bad
Sven: Now how did I treat you bad
Anna: You spoke to me like I'm a whore and act like it's normal
And you act all cold to me lately. I can't deal with this
Sven: Did I speak bad this morning
Anna: Did you speak loving?
Anna: For weeks now you don't. Ever since I went to pendjari with Gerda you changed towards me
Sven: Because you humiliated me
Because I don't have money
Your friends decides our love and they can't help you especially with money to pay your debt
They humilate me because that's how you place me
Anna: I never humiliated you
And I will never for that reason
If loving you is a crime than lock me up
But it's not a reason to treat me like a whore
And again you're valuing other people's opinion above mine while you always tell me not to do that
Sven: Tell me the others opinion am valuing
Anna: Those of my friend
You even break our relationship over that
Sven: Over what and how did I break it
Who bring friend to this relationship
You are using the mentality you use with your ex with me
Anna: You told me I'm not your friend anymore
You told me to have sex with my ex
You told me to go to a club and have men pay me to fix my vagina
Sven: Is that how I break it
Anna: Yes
Sven: I unfriend you because of your post
I said because you said am unreasonable
Anna: So because I say something you don't like, instead of taking about it you treat me like a whore
When I post something you don't like, instead of just asking me to remove it you break our relationship
What will you do if you are here and you don't like the food I cook for you?
You scare me Sven. I haven't seen love from you in a long time, only hate
Sven: Lady if I break relationship I will not be chatting
How can you tell your man he is unreasonable no matter what
Am not your slave
I can't be living on your ex part with you
I don't hate you but don't my love with your ex love
Anna: I never treated you like a slave
If you don't want me to compare then don't act like him
Sven: You never stop living with the mindset for once
Anna: Maybe because you won't let me forget
Sven: Even when I show love
Anna: You didn't
For weeks
Sven: For months
Anna: No you didn't
Sven <voicemessages complaining about Anna's debt, saying she's keeping something from him and saying "you don't make me happy, if I'm not happy how do you expect me to show you love?">
Anna: For better or for worse....
Or only when you're happy?
Sven: Where is your own better or worse when you post about our flaws here
Anna: My own for better or for worse never left. I posted that because I was too hurt
Sven: Are you now satisfy after that
Anna: No I'm not
Sven: So why post it
Anna: I just told you. I was hurt and couldn't deal with it and you weren't there for me
Sven: So have your friends made you happy
Anna: At least they support me
Sven: Supported you by abuse
Kudos
Anna: ???
Sven: What
Anna: They didn't abuse me
Sven: Abuse me
Anna: No I can't
Sven: Your friends did
Anna: I didn't
Sven: I c
Defending your friends that they did not abuse me
Anna: Ok if you say so
I removed it as per your demand
Sven: But not immediately I said you should
Anna: You didn't ask
And still you didn't
I'm not a slave
Sven: You did after i unfriend you
Anna: Fine. I'll put it back if you want
not?
Sven: What
Anna: I asked you something but you never answered
Do you want me to put that post back up or not?
Sven: Funny. Its your choice
Anna: Funny, first you make demands now I have a choice
ok, goodnight
Sven: Same here

Monday June 10
Anna: Good morning
Anna: How is your day?
Sven: Fine urz
Anna: A bit busy, but ok
Anna: good evening
Sven: Good evening, how are you
Anna: I'm ok, I missed you today
How did you miss me?
Anna: Because you weren't here
How was work
Anna: Work was fine. What have you been doing today?
Sven: Nothing
Eaten?
Anna: A little
Sven: Why little
Anna: Because it was more than nothing but less than a lot
Sven: Smiles
Why are still awake
Anna: I'm in bed, just wanted to go to sleep
Good night
Sweet dreamz
Anna: Tired of me already? 😉
Sven: I'm in bed, just wanted to go to sleep
You wrote
Anna: I know. But that was right before you were online
Sven: Are you waiting for me before
Anna: I've been waiting for you all evening
Sven: Hmmm
Anna: What?
Sven: Waiting all evening
Anna: That's what I said
Sven: Yeah just mimicking
Sven: Goodnight

Tuesday June 11
Sven: Bawo ni (how are you)
Anna: ka a ale (good evening)
Sven: Se owa (say yes)
IBO lo wa lati aaro (here comes from meditation)
Ma so funmi pe ise lo se lati aaro (tell me that the job is done from meditation)
Anna: That's too complicated 😉
Sven: When will you learn
Anna: when you teach me. Google tells me you say something about meditation
Sven: How will I teach you
Anna: By translating what you just wrote, would be a nice start
Sven: I ask where have you been and don't tell me you are working since
Anna: Since when?
Sven: Morning
Anna: I was at work most of the day as usual
Sven: Are you here for once since
Anna: Since you don't want to be my friend here anymore I can't see when you're online. It looks like you weren't all day
Sven: Work stops you from coming online
Alright
Anna: No, I was online, but not much
Sven: I was your friend when you sent me good morning yesterday right?
Lady you are not online for a minute
Anna: I just checked, no you're still not my friend on facebook
Were you online today?
Sven: Forget it
as you wish
Hope you had a nice day
Sven: Ok, you don't want to talk anymore
Kini idi ti emi yoo gbiyanju ti o ba ṣe bi eyi (why should I even try if you act like this)
Sven: How am I doing
Sven: What are you gbiyanju?
Anna: What does that mean?
Sven: Kini idi ti emi yoo gbiyanju ti o ba ṣe bi eyi
Sven: You wrote
Anna: I know what I wrote but what does gbiyanju mean?
Sven: Trying
I'm not trying anything but having a conversation with you but that's not going to work when you get offline when I don't give you the right answers.
Sven: I don't understand
Sven: Right answers
Anna: I don't know what they are
These day's whatever I say seems to be wrong
Busy with TV
Have fun
Night
Anna: No, not busy
but good night anyway

Wednesday June 12
Anna: how are you today?
Sven: Good and you
Anna: I'm fine
Just cold
Sven: But it's summer and you are at work
Anna: It's only 12C today
Sven: Why the cold
Alright
Try and take something hot
Anna: I'll go get some coffee
Anna: Hope you're not feeling lonely
I am. How can I not? You're not here
Sven: Just saying
What are you doing today?
Don't say nothing. I can't believe you just sit and do nothing all day
What do you want doing
Going around the street
Or looking at everyone going
Hope you have eaten something good today
Anna: Don't know. Looking for a job maybe? Or are you not looking anymore?
Sven: The job that will bring me to you right
Anna: Of course, what else?
I thought that is what you wanted. I'm working towards that still
Anna: I hate it that I can't see when you're online. Can't you just send me a message when you are?
Sven: Am not stable
Sven: Not feeling cold anymore
Anna: Yes, still
Sven: Sorry about that. That means you will sleep early tonight
Anna: Don't know yet
Sven: Before sleeping take your bathe with cold water and take something hot also cover your self with duvet
Anna: how will bathing in cold water make me warm?
Sven: Don't bathe with warm water
Anna: I don't get it. That's what will make me warm, not cold water
Sven: Really warm water
Try the two and see
Anna: Ok. I'll try later.
Did you try?
Sven: Not cold
Anna: 😂 But you want me to try. You want to tease me
Sven: Do what I said
Anna: Yes sir
Join me?
<some gif>
Sven: What are you doing
Can't view that
Anna: wait
<screenshot of the image>
Can you see this one?
I still can't see if you're online. You still don't want to be my friend again?
It's very inconvenient
Am using free Facebook which I can't see any picture
Just chart
Anna: Sorry, didn't know
Sven: Didn't I tell you I don't have sub
Anna: Yes you did, but I didn'tknow you couldn't receive pictures
Sven: Am just lucky to have free Facebook sim card
If not that I won't be here
Anna: Ok, I'm glad you have that
but you could delete me as your friend with that, so it's not like you can't do anything
Sven: I did that with another phone
I can't go to your profile to add but I do receive friend request
Anna: strange
Sven: Yeah
Anna: ok. no friends then I guess
Sven: May be yea
Anna: Then what am I if I'm not even your friend anymore
Sven: You can send request I will be at alert before the notification goes but cant send
Anna: I know I can but that's not an answer
And I've send you 3 and you deleted me as your friend every time
Sven: Past
Now present
You didn't answer my question
Sven: What. ?
Anna: What am I to you if I"m not even your friend anymore
Sven: Friend on fb means everything to you right
Anna: When you delete me as a friend it does, but it's still not an answer to my question
Sven: Answer that your self if fb makes you happy than been with me in real
Anna: Why are you being like this and can't even answer a simple question?
Sven: That ? Is trash a lady who love with her heart truly does not ask that
That means you don't love
Anna: wow
It means I'm insecure and because of all the things you said lately I don't know how you feel about me anymore. Is it so bad to ask for some reasurance?
If I didn't love you I wouldn't be working my ass of to pay off this debt
What reassurance do you need when am still chatting
Don't say anything to me about the debt you don't know when to pay off
Anna: There was a time you used to tell me how you felt about me. Now you're acting cold
Sven: Am cold so I need you in my arm to warm
Anna: I need that too
Taken your bathe
Anna: That's cold
Sven: What will you do sleep like that
Anna: No, of course not, but I'm not looking forward to cold water
Sven: You said you have not have sex since last year
Anna: True
Sven: Did you play with sex machine
Anna: no
did you?
Sven: We don't do that here
Anna: I don't like it
Sven: What do you like
Anna: you 😉
Sven: Weldon ma
Anna: What about you?
Sven: What about me how
Anna: what do you like?
Sven: Am cold so I need you in my arm to warm
Anna: Good answer
I think you need a cold bath as well
Sven: Done that
Anna: still cold?
Sven: Nop
Anna: 😫 Guess I'll have to follow your advice then.
I really don't like cold water
Sven: Did I say water from the fridge
Normal water from tap
Anna: I know that's what you meant, but that's still cold ❄
Sven: Use it not artificial water which is warm
Anna: I will
Goodnight
Sven: Sweet dreamz
Anna: Cold water is not fun and I'm still cold ☹️

Thursday June 13
Sven: You cant compare it with warm water because warm water will reenforce the cold
Good morning
After the bathe did you take something hot
Anna: Yes I did
Guess I just need you
Don't know when your guess will be true
Anna: I told you within a year. Or sooner when my ex gives up the fight
Sven: A year that's next year right
Anna: Within 12 months from now
Sven: Lol
Anna: That's why I asked you the other day of you could be patient for that but you said that is a rubbish question, so I still don't know
Sven: Next year june
Anna: That's what I said
Sven: <thumbsup>
Anna: Lol, that's still not an answer
But not a no either so I'll take that as a yes
Sven: I have no answer am not the one paying debt and am not your ex fighting but I know you owe more than 10000 maybe you don't want to disclose thinking you will lose me
Anna: You know I'm afraid of that
Sven: Afraid of telling me your real debt
Anna: Afraid of losing you
Sven: When you will pay 10000 for 12 months very funny
Anna: Try converting it to your currency and you'll see it's not funny at all
Anna: It's over 4,5 million Naira
Does that look funny?
Sven: 10000 Anna almost 17 months very very funny
3.5 million
Anna: 4563450,00
Sven: You know dollars exchange rate than me in my country
Anna: Google knows it
And it's £ in England
Sven: You will be collecting close to 4000 every month yet 17months for 10000 debt funny
Anna: Where did you get that number?
Sven: Lady its your debt but I know something isn't right with that debt
4000 salary
Anna: Where did you get the 4000?
Sven: Is that not your salary
Anna: No. I wish
Sven: Your salary is 1000 lol
Anna: No. £2500
Sven: As I said earlier Lady its your debt but I know something isn't right with that debt
Anna: I can earn more back in NL but I have no way to move back now
And you wanted to be in England
Sven: Wow with 2500 monthly 10000 debt 17month hahaha lol hmmm
God is good
Anna: Please explain what is so funny
Sven: Your debt is more than 10000
Anna: Really
Any idea what it costs to live in Liverpool?
Half of my salary goes to rent for my apartment alone
Then I didn't mention costs for light, water, heating, health insurance, transport, groceries, taxes and so on
Sven: Lol
Better country like USA,France, canada
Anna: For you is easy living with your parents doesn't cost a thing
Sven: Funny woman
Anna: I told you, I'd go back to the Netherlands if I could
Sven: I have people living in UK and yet living much better than your complaints
Possible.
Sven: That why I said you need better church because you need prayer
Anna: Funny
Very very
Funny
Anna: Cant stop laughing
Do you have a job yet?
Sven: Am far better than you despite not having
Anna: Wow
And so humble
Sven: Send me a video of your office
Anna: I'm not sending you anything
I have a meeting
Sven: Alright bye

Anna: good eveninge
why don't you send me a message when you're online?
Sven: Where is the video
Anna: What video?
Sven: Look at this prayer point because the Lord has remember his covenant therefore every spirit and power of delay will be consume by fire in Jesus name. Amen
Send me a video of your office and your home don't show your face but say your name and mine
Anna: You could ask me nicely instead of demanding
Sven: You are a daughter of Jezebel
Anna: And you're rude
And I never led you or anyone into idolatry
Sven: You cant because I serve a living God
Anna: amen
Sven: He has strike the power of delay, backwardness in my life they are powerless over me now and forever
Good day
Anna: ok, good to know. so you don't have patience anymore till I've solved this financial mess I'm in?
I'm going to see gran this weekend
Sven: Good that your luke guy has sent you ticket so you can be with him
Anna: I said gran
but yes, it was nice of him to help me with a ticket

Anna: Hope you had a nice evening chatting with other girls
Sven: Treat him well when you gets there
Anna: My gran is a woman
Sven: Ticket guy
Anna: I won't even have time to meet him I will only be there for a day
I'll be home on Sunday
Sven: You gat no money
Funny
Anna: What is funny this time dear?

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday June 14
Anna: Good morning dera
dear
13:18
Anna: Good afternoon
Sven: Afternoon miss
Anna: how are you today?
Sven: Good you
Anna: I'm fine
17:45
Anna: Hope you're having a nice day
Sven: Yeah you
Anna: It's ok. I'm going home early to pack
Sven: Pack for a day journey
Anna: I'll be leaving this evening and home on Sunday
Sven: With train or plane
Anna: Bus (yes I was traveling in a bus, but to another destination, but I could send him "proof")
Only thing available last minute
Sven: How did you get ticket
Anna: Lucien
Good
Anna: You know this already
Sven: And you won't see him
Anna: No time
Sven: Wow
He will get ticket and you won't see him
Funny
Some people are just nice to others sometimes
Sven: Wow well said
Very funny
Anna: Yes. I'm actually considering a career as a comic
Good plan?
Sven: Both of you. Yeah it is
Anna: Both of us? Who?
Sven: Your ticket guy
Anna: You think I'm going there to have sex with him?
Sven: Funny
Why asking me you are the one going
Why did you mention sex
Anna: Hmmm
I'm asking what you're thinking. It looks like you think there's something
Sven: You can tell me if there his
Anna: There's nothing
Sven: Why going to your gran
Anna: I'm worried about her
Sven: That is why he get you ticket
Anna: Yes
I'm going home now
21:41
Sven: Safe trip, regards to her
23:28
I hope that I can convince her to cancel that cheque and help us out
Hello
Are you there
Anna: Yes I am
Dark here
Sven: How come its dark
Anna: Because it's night?
<picture inside a dark bus>
Sven: Cant view that
Did you see her
Anna: No I'm not even the yet
In the morning
Sven: N o light
Where are you
Anna: Just a little
Sven: Southern England now
You said you are there now you are not
Anna: No i didn't say that
You asked are you there i thought you meant online

Saturday June 15 9:23
12:57
Sven: Lady how come you are friends with this name Sven T... and you are the only friend. The profile picture is a tin fanta cover photo face your fears.
Is there something I need to know about that and why are you the only friend
(I actually made a new fake Sven profile, but he discovers them really quickly and blocked this one already so I decided to shut it down and try again later, what's the fun if he doesn't even see all the nastyness this new fake Sven will post.
21:25
Anna: Don't know
Thought you made a new profile for some reason
I'll block him
22:39
Sven: Don't you look profile before accepting request
Anna: It was your name so I thought it was you and the request came while you weren't online for a while so I thought you might have problems with your phone or account
I think I would've noticed it while chatting but I didn't because I haven't been online since
How was your day
Why are you not online
Anna: I am

Sunday June 16 02:57
Anna: On my way home

Monday June 17 9:15
Anna: Yes I arrived home safely, the trip was exhausting. Thank you so much for asking. I love you too honey
Sven: Did I sent you message
Anna: No, I just pretended you did, like a husband would
Sven: Funny
You have been home since yesterday but you just remember me right
Anna: I've been thinking about you the whole time, but you read my message and didn't respond or inform
Sven: Thinking about me?
When you are in Nl you did not think about me
Anna: Of course I did
Sven: I c
Anna: looks like you weren't

No messages since then. Since it's been like pulling on a dead horse for a while now this might be the end. He's not interested in the success of Anna's trip, if he can get more money or if they'll end up together. He's just a cranky little cry baby.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to poke the dragon... yes, he's still an annoying little cry baby Laughing

Wednesday September 18
11:31
Anna: Congratulations!

Thursday September 19
2:53
Sven: On what
8:39
Anna: On the three month anniversary of you not responding to my message
9:52
Sven: Which of your message
But you have been fine and doing great without hearing from me
Anna: You assume that but you're wrong
Sven: How am I wrong
I believe you have see a new companion
Anna: You are wrong in thinking I'm doing fine. I'm not. And I don't want anybody else. Maybe you did
Sven: Why don't you want another person
But your friends said you will see a good man and even your sister Elsa said that
Anna: She's not my sister
Sven: And I see since then you have been having fun and doing good with work and outside work
Anna: How did your see that?
Sven: How come you remember me yesterday
Anna: Not just yesterday
Every day
But you forgot about me and moved on
Sven: Moved on with who
Do you see me praising any lady here
Anna: I don't see anything except that you forgot me
Sven: You are the one living your love life well
Anna: Why would I expect you to do anything else than accuse me of that again....
Sven: Remembering me yesterday I thought you wanted to send me your wedding invitation card
Please am not accusing am just saying
Anna: Did we plan a date yet?
Sven: A lady that claim she love yet she has been good since months ago
Did you have plan with me when you have no intention of we meeting
Anna: How would you know I'm good?
You never asked
Oh wait, you didn't send me a message at all, so no. I wasn't good
Sven: Really you are not good
How did you expect me to believe that because you have been away there
Living this poor boy alone
Anna: And you think I want it to be like that?
Sven: How do you want it to be like
Anna: I want to be with you of course
But you don't want that
Sven: But you left when I was in debt because of you
Anna: And I am in debt because of you and you left
Sven: How are you in debt because of me
Anna: Because I took loans and you lost the money
Sven: What money did I lost
Anna: The money I sent to you
Sven: You lost your money yourself by putting in a parcel without informing me
You did not send money to me
You sent it away
I have account you didn't ask for my account
That's of the past now
Anna: So that's why you left me and have someone else now? Because of one stupid mistake?
Sven: You left me because am not rich
Am still myself
Anna: I never left you. You stopped responding. Your choice not mine
You can't help me, no calls and even tell me next year
Everything looks so unreal
Anna: Why
<Anna called, he didn't pick up>
Don't complain about calls if you don't even pick up
12:21
Sven: You know am not online
You are calling when am not online
<2 missed calls from Sven>
Normal phone call not only fb call
15:15
Anna: You were online when I called you
So if you were told that I am online and I see your call and didn't pick up will you believe that
Anna: Who told me that

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic