SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Papa don't preach => Luke is back

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline wrote:
... I think if he keeps silent, Mary will eventually send him a message that she's recovered and ready to come to him with cash

Hmm, in what city of Cameroon does this idiot live?
I think Marry will come to Cameroon with a lot of cash... but, of course, she wants to spend a holiday in a beautiful national park... a Safari Park ?!
A well-known travel agency Twisted Evil has a few luxury locations in Africa (including Cameroon). Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He lives in Yaounde. To Mundemba closest town to the national park, it's 460 km, so well within Safari distance.

Mary will be cleared to travel soon. Of course she will bring all that cash ($250.000,-) and she wants to meet in a beautiful safari park. Romantic, private enough for some wild sex and a private wedding ceremony. He will only need to come there to meet her

Tuesday May 28
22:40 Oh my god you just forgot about me

Wednesday May 29
12:05 I can't believe you're doing this to me. Don't you want me to come to Cameroon anymore?
20:11 I'm just going to assume that you don't feel well and that's the reason you're not responding to my messages. I can't believe you just left me without a word. I have a doctors checkup again on Friday

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yeap, exactly! Twisted Evil

- Mundemba is a town in Southwest Province, of Cameroon and the capital of the Ndian Division. The headquarters of Korup National Park are located in Mundemba.
- A trip from Yaounde to Mundemba = 460 km ... 8 hours (according to Google Maps). With a bus, I think it is about one day long travel. Laughing
- As usual, the manager of the Korup Camp Resort is Mr. Pierre Vailante, a very gentle and polite man... we already know him, he is a real professional. Laughing

From Wikipedia:
Mundemba is accessible by car from Kumba via a dirt road. Public transportation is undertaken exclusively by Bush taxis, which run daily several trips to and from Kumba, Ekondo Titi and to a lesser extent (or on hire) other local destinations. The public road to Kumba is often in very bad condition during the rainy season (June–September) and may be impassable for some days. Laughing Laughing Laughing

The plan
:
- Marry received recommendations for this exceptional luxury location from one of her colleague / friend.
- Everything is superlative there: accommodation conditions, food, staff. Laughing
- The Campus location accommodates a maximum of 10 guests, so our dear Luke can invite some of his relatives / friends.
- Marry will be accompanied by two of her best girl friends... they already were in Africa last year (in Pendjari National Park, in Benin), they are 2 young girls, very nice and very amateur of strong sensations. All the girls are delighted to meet young African men. Laughing
- Perhaps Luke has some friends who want to know 2 young horny american girls?... we also have some pictures of the girls (in their last Benin trip).
- Marry pays for everything and reserves the entire Korup Camp Resort complex.
- Marry wishes to stay there for minimum 2 weeks and see birds and animals, learn local customs, know the ancient traditions of her dear fiance Luke, etc.
- Luke just needs to get there to Mundemba, where he will be picked up by one of the campus drivers and brought to Marry... right in the middle of the town is the meeting place, near soccer field, where Korup Camp trucks are waiting to take-in the Camp's guests. The trip to the campus lasts for an 2 hours, and refreshments and snacks will be served during the trip.

At the end, Marry and Luke will go directly to Yaounde... as a happy couple. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My wife loves this bait, she cannot believe how a doctor became a idiot and will go on a safari soon, she reads every evening to see where is he going, we are going to Tanzania in January, send him to us in Arusha.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still no response from Luke. Sad Tomorrow Mary has her doctors appointment and she'll tell him the good news. I hope he will wake up then Laughing

Hitty you have a PM

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Last edited by Linoline on Thu May 30, 2019 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline done and sent, Carry on with your great work with Birlic, I need a safari here go for it Laughing
Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline done and sent, Carry on with your great work with Birlic, I need a safari here go for it Laughing

Last edited by Hitty on Fri May 31, 2019 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday May 30
10:07 I'm a bit nervous for tomorrow. I really hope that the doctor will be allowed to travel again. I want to leave here. Can I still come to you?
19:08 I really wish you'd reply my messages. I miss talking to you and I don't understand

Friday May 31
16:37 The doctor just told me that I'm allowed to travel again. I need to convince Ahmed to drive me to the mall where the travel agency is so I can make new arrangements. Please let me know if you will still be there for me. I'm getting very nervous

6 hours later... no response. I think it's safe to say this adventure is over. It has been a lot of fun. Laughing

Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not over, you are flying to west Africa on th 7th June , country don’t tell him, he be back as you will bring all the America iPad and phones and Levi s jeans, and Simpson’s DVD
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At some point we have to accept that a bait is over, how amusing it has been, I really think this is the moment. I didn't hear from him since Sunday morning, that's almost a week that I have been baiting myself. One last message to wake him up, but I think the fish swam away and won't bite again.

Saturday June 1
14:32 I can come to you after the weekend honey, but I really need to know if you still want me to. I will bring the complete $250.000 It's still at Dave's home in that bag I brought. I really want to see your country, be with you, hold you and kiss you, make love to you. I've waited so long for this now.

Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It was great and πŸ™
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday June 2
13:56 I can fly out here on Tuesday and arrive in Cameroon on Wednesday, but I really am not going anywhere until I get a message from you

I think Mary has to stay in Portland

Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline πŸ˜› I am sending you some money for your travel expenses Β£12,000.00 and few English made chocolate.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just when I thought this was over... Look what cockroach came crawling back Laughing

Wednesdag June 5
12:06 You are a wicked bastard. Promising me a new life and then just leaving me. I hate my life here and I hate what you did to me. Burn in eternal fire you stupid liar!
12:56 Hey i still want you am admitted in the general Hospital and can't use my phone (interesting... how is he sending this message?)
13:09 Can't even pay my bills am indepted in the hospital and you can't help me mary when are you coming and how long is flight
14:11 I am not coming anymore.

Reversed psychology or something, but I want him to suffer. He needs to get off his ass and do something. If he is pretending to be in the hospital I can't even lure him to a safari camp, so I want to push him back to the church. But first he needs to think he lost it all. The girl and the $250.000,-

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! Does he claim to have been hospitalized? Really? Laughing

OK, then of course that Marry will want to talk to him ONLY AFTER he gets well and ONLY AFTER he is able to do the right thing. Not BEFORE!
She has the money, ffs! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

exactly my plan. He has to work for it dammit. Lazy lad. Mary is angry and slapping him for not contacting her or the church people

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing from our dear lad? Sad

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday June 5
15:43 Sorry that i couldn't reply you for that long an you didn't hear anything about me forgive me for the love you have for me even if your not coming over
16:24 You don't love me. You've only been playing some sick game with me
16:27 I understand how you feel mary but am not in good health now if your coming i will love you to come take care of me because i miss you and need your comfort please if your coming lwt me know
17:14 You ignore me for over a week. That is not love. You never contacted Dave or reverend Greenham or anybody else from the church that wanted to help you. You are not serious. It's just been a dirty game for you and I'm done with it

Thursday June 6
17:15 If you want to show me that you really are serious about being with me you're going to explain yourself to Reverend Greenham and Cardinal Adrian and apologize for not responding to them anymore. If you don't I know that it has always been a joke to you

One last try... Working is too much for the lad, so let's just try for the safari

Friday June 14
9:51 Again for almost 2 weeks you don't send me a message. You hate me. What is wrong with your brain that you act like this. I wanted to come to you, give up everything, bring all that I have and start a new life with you, but you just abandon me and leave me here in this fucking prison. Why do you hate me so much?

That was it I guess.... Crying or Very sad

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just when you think it's over.... it's not

Thursday June 20
10:15 Hey you don't love me either i told you I'm sick all u think of is ur selfish self, the money i begged for money but u did not help me, m trying to figure out my self if you can't help me in tines of need you will not help me when ur here, sorry for wasting ur time nice day
10:26 You know I can't send it without my parents finding out and still you blame me for it. I will bring all the money with me when I come to you but you don't want me to come anymore so what do you expect from me?
10:32 But you said it was with your friend, how will they find out if she send it please Mary your not straight i dont even know why i reply you please let go
10:38 No it's not there anymore. I deposited it into my account again because you didn't want me to come to you anymore. Everyone is suspicious now so I have to be careful.
I can only help you financially when in coming to you and i can only bring it to you personally, because when I transfer it in any way they will know and I will never be able to get away here anymore.
You just don't want to understand my situation here. It's like a prison here

10:42 Let go please am not interested thanks
10:47 So it has all been about money to you all this time. You're even a bigger asshole than I thought
10:50 Whatever
11:04 Burn in hell for playing with my heart you lowlife gay boy
11:08 Mary do what you want if u want to come I'm here just send me pics when your at the airport if your serious that you love me do everything and just need pics when your at the airport, am busy nice day
11:09 Nd dont bring up any story about accidthis time cus i will just block you
11:13 You think I want to come to you if you don't even love me anymore? What kind of life would that be? Just another prison. I gave you my heart and you crushed it. I thought we'd have a family and a future together. You really hurt me very much
11:16 Mary pleas don't be giving me hard times do what you want and stop given useless complains
11:26 I'm not complaining but it's useless if you don't love me anymore. There's a charity ball next week. You can choose. I don't want this money anymore. If you don't want me anymore maybe I should just donate it all to the orphanage
23:24 So you cn donate it but you can't send it to me?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you're a joke , you most think I'm am a fool may you think well again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
23:26 I want to be with you. If I'm going to send money to Africa I have to explain and my parents will never let me go afterwards. Giving money to a local charity won't matter to them at all. Believe what you think, but I can see you've never been serious about me
23:29 If you send me any trash again you will pay for it shit asshole, cheap prostitute go back to that you play boy bitch, cheap prostitute , may be u should go play your games else where dirty bitch
23:31 You are just some stupid arrogant little gay boy with a small dick that's afraid of woman. That's the reason you've been lying to me all this time. You've never loved me

So he still wants the money and he still desperately wants to believe this is real. Swearing and cursing at lads is nice, but let's try something else

Friday June 21
14:13 Ok, I'm sorry ok, please don't be angry with me. I have a plan. I'm going to go shopping and buy you a new phone and maybe some other stuff as well and I will ask Davina to send it to you. To my parents I'll tell that I bought it for a charity project in Africa to help an orphanage. I asked Davina, she's ok with handling the shipping for me so my parents won't see the actual address information.
How does that sound to you? What kind of phone do you prefer? Iphone or Samsung?
Love you, please don't leave me, we'll figure this out together ok?

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! What an idiotic moron! Laughing Laughing Laughing

zafirkalvin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

donΒ΄t know any Nox Vidmate VLC doctors younger than maybe 30-33..itΒ΄s a loong education.
Maybe she could question this - see it as a sanity check or something?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic