SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Zombini Apocalypse (First Bait, Ongoing)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bertje

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Sure, happy to help

make sure you are able to actually edit the HTML code on the pages (I don't know weebly, so not sure if that is possible). Doesn't require php/mysql, that will be handled on my side of things.

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the lad is finally getting fed up. He just sent me a very short email telling me to make the payment via WU. I considered asking him to use s3c p1c, but I'd like to get back in his good graces (if you can call it that) before asking him to do anything too crazy. I'm in it for the long game and if that means more delaying tactics before asking for a trophy, then so be it! He hasn't contacted my brother, and the ladette hasn't replied to me. He won't hear back from any of my characters today, so that should give me some time to think. Any advice is welcome! Very Happy

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I think the bait is coming to an end now. My main character told the lad she would send the money via MG if he sent the details, with no response. Meanwhile I thought an ASEM to a fake lad from my brother might get the lad back on the hook.

Hello David,

I wanted to write a quick email to say thank you for the pictures you sent. You look great! Thanks for the shirt designs. You'll find $10,000 in your account by morning.

Keep up the good work

Tom,

Kindly disregard my previous email. It was meant for another business partner who agreed to design and model some shirts for us. I understand you are not interested in this business.

No response so far. I've considered emailing him as my janitor character, but I don't know. The fun seems to be drained here. We'll see what, if anything, the coming days bring. If this is the end, I got the last word Smile Razz

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Minor update: I sent both Kate and Tom the number of jacksm's MG line. We'll see if anything comes of it!

Bertje

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This Tom?

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Not a Tom from equity bank, no. That happened before I sent the number.

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got this from an impatient Kate Rodriguez:

I called the number, always saying call rejected why don't you send the slip let do this once and for all, with all due respect you're the one who's delaying madam.

No, no, don't you dare blame me! If you had just let me send the gold by mail, this would have been over a long time ago! Wink Twisted Evil

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent a corrected version of the MG line number, but the ladette sends this back:

It's better you send us the slip it's better than beating around the bush. This would have taken a short while, if I was suppose to contact the phone number there should be a confirmation slip to show for it.

I suppose I could throw together a MG slip, but it might not look very convincing. I could possibly use the one over on jacksm's thread, but that one's in pounds, not euros. Of course, I must point out to her that she's the one delaying the transfer, and such a slip wouldn't be necessary if she listened to me! If she had merely allowed me to send the gold, or simply tried the corrected MG number instead of wasting a day complaining to me... Wink

Bertje

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Check hangout

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Cheers! I made a pretty convincing MG slip, If I do say so myself! Laughing

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It appears I have had a bit of success:

Hello madam I called the number I could only hear 6627_ _ 44 I couldn't here the remaining digits because the signal was poor and the voice was breaking I tried this several times but the same result, I need your help

Kate.

I hope she really did call. Of course I will do everything in my power to help her Wink Twisted Evil

ETA: Out of curiosity, I checked the MG Drive. It looks like he called several times using the name he gave me for the transfer. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mrs. Rodriguez and Mr. Crist,

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble. I attached the information for the MG slip in my previous email, so please do take a look at that if you need to.
Other than that, I went to the MG office today, and they told me to make sure that I have the correct receiver's name. It is [Mule?], correct? I can also try to send money to either of you, if you would like.
I could also provide you with the telephone number of the local MG manager if you'd prefer.
Otherwise, we can do a bank transfer or I can send gold by mail.
Please let me know, as I would really like to get this done as soon as possible. I will be leaving town on an extended business leave next week.

The ladette responds:
Having the money gram payment slip will just make it easier, if you'd send it over to me. The only thing we need to receive the funds is reference number and we got non. We need a photo of the payment slip.

Of course, I'm happy to oblige. I resent the information needed to access my generated MG slip. Although I conveniently forgot to mention that it's missing the reference number. Wink

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The link the MG generator gave me is no longer in service. The ladette told me so, and I verified it myself:

I can't access that link don't know why, it doesn't relates with money gram

Mrs. Rodriguez,

My sincerest apologies! I will go back to the MG office now. It will take me about 30 minutes as I am on lunch break. I will try to get a physical slip and send it to you as soon as possible. Would you like the phone number of the local MG office manager? Perhaps he can help you. He's an elderly British gentleman by the name of Leonard or Lenny. He's very friendly. I told him Mrs. Kate Rodriguez may be calling him. Here is his number: [Lenny's number]

Feel free to call him while I am away at the MG office. I should be back shortly.

I use the same generator and create a blurry slip to send as an image attachment. This morning the ladette emailed me back saying she'd wait for it (after I'd already sent it, mind). Here's how I responded:

Mrs. Rodriguez,

I've already sent along a scan of the slip. As you can see, you need to either call the MG number and try again, or call Lenny the office manager. I told him Mrs. Kate Rodriguez may be calling. Let me know when you have tried these. If you are still having problems, I will go back to the MG office a third time and demand assistance from them.

The ladette responded minutes ago:

The scan copy you sent is blur can't see anything, I don't want to speak with the money gram I already called the number you gave me but it wasted my time and I was charged for international call, only a clear photo of the slip and reference number will bring an end to this and you don't want to provide them I don't understand, I've never faced this kind of stress before since we've been working with Mr. Tom Chris. Laughing All we need madam to make this work is clear photo of the slip with ref. No.

Perhaps I'll resend the clear scan of the slip with the reference number blocked out Twisted Evil

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I've never faced this kind of stress before

Looks like you're doing something right Laughing

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh-oh! I need some advice. I sent a clear receipt, but with the reference number blocked out, and a note to call MG. "Her" response:

Okay I see can you help me call money gram for secure reference because I keep calling, when it's time to say the reference number the voice starts breaking I don't understand madam.

To which I responded:

Mrs. Rodriguez,

Okay, I understand the trouble you are having right now. I've spoken with my friend Lenny at MG today and he gave me two options:

You can call him for the reference number. He is old and hard of hearing so speak loudly and clearly. I told him Mrs. Kate Rodriguez may be calling him.

The second option Lenny gave me is that he can set up a secure transfer via their partnership website. You would log in to a secure server and receive a special code. One of your employees would then make a sign with the code on it, to verify your identity. Then you would receive the reference number. Which one would you prefer?

And I just received this:

Am sorry madam with all due respect I can't involve myself in this stress maybe we just quit. Talk with Mr. Chris

Any advice to keep this going? Shocked Sad

Bertje

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"the link" you mention is SecureShield I think...I have not been able to restore that functionality..yet...

If MoneyGram doesn't work, try Western Union. Very Happy. Rinse, repeat.

Also. A slap is in order. How come that a professional like your business partner isn't capable of even doing such an easy thing as making a phonecall to retrieve a number.

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent the following two emails to the lad yesterday:

Mr. Chris,
Hello. I hope you and Audrey are doing well. I have been working with Mrs. Rodriguez to try to send the money via MG, but for some reason, it is not working. We are all getting frustrated, and I'm running out of time for this, as I'm sure you are too. Please advise me on what to do. I can send the money via some other method. We could try mail, or another money transfer company. If you have another bank account, I'd be happy to make a bank transfer. Please let me know what I can do to help.

Warmest regards

Mr. Chris,

I would also like to add that I have some concerns that Mrs. Rodriguez is not serious. She is not willing to complete any of the MG secure processes, and frankly, I am in doubt as to whether she even called MG. Are you sure she can be trusted? I would hate for this business to fail when we are so close to concluding everything, especially considering poor Audrey's health! Perhaps I should send a care package with some money and things for Audrey? Let me know what you think.

God Bless

This morning, the lad responded:

She said she has never encountered something like this, it's been easy with other people she said if you can use western union or Ria it will be better try talk to her.

I suppose now would be a good time to try some WU modalities, although I have to go silent starting Saturday (going away IRL for a bit). It's good to know he's still on the hook a bit! And if he twigs, there's more where he came from! Does anyone know how Ria works? I had to Google it, so it might be fun to use a money transfer service I have no experience with Laughing

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent this to both accounts this morning:

Good morning. I'd be happy to transfer the funds via WU, bank transfer, or by mail. Please let me know how to proceed.

About 4 hours ago, the ladette told me she would send payment details shortly, but they never arrived. An hour ago, I got this from the lad:

Kate has sent you the payment Details, how is the family and how's work going.

As of right now, still no payment details, so I'm not sure if he's testing me, or if he just plain forgot. Anyway, he's delaying his own payday so Laughing ! Here is my reply:

She has not sent me any payment details yet. Please make sure she does so soon. As for my family, my son and husband are doing well. My brother is doing well too, although he mentioned that you are no longer working together he would like to work with you again. My work keeps me busy, which reminds me. We should try our possible best to conclude this business quickly as I will be called out to work in Japan for some time soonest as possible. No matter what time delays we have, I hope you continue to work with me and be patient as we face these challenges God has put before us to prove our trust in Him.

How is Audrey? I hope she is feeling alright. If you'd like, put together a list of some things that Audrey may like and perhaps I can send them to you as a gift from a friend. I have a new iPhone here. I accidentally ordered two. I'd be happy to send it as a gift. Do you have enough money to cover her medical expenses? I would be happy to send a little extra cash along as well. Just let me know what need.

That's the story so far! We'll see what tomorrow brings! Very Happy
ETA: Embarassed I told my lad I was a deaf old lady with a deaf son. He may want to talk on the phone now or wonder why I even ordered a phone when I told him I can't use it. This may be a blunder. If anyone has any tips for fixing my mistake, let me know please! Laughing

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You need a physical phone line to your house for its alarm system, a Digital Subscriber Line, FAX and your teletype machine.

Tell him that the teletype machine is still functional and you can chat with that if he has access to one.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Deaf people can use smartphones. The games are nice, you can use it to send and receive emails, navigate, etc. It's not only used for calling, and to be honest, it fits in your handbag so much easier than a tablet

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

https://www.nad.org/resources/technology/access-to-911-emergency-services/

Quote:
Text-to-911 is the ability to send a text message to 911 emergency call takers from mobile phone or device. This ability is useful for deaf and hard of hearing consumers and also for anyone who is unable to make a voice call in a dangerous situation.

https://www.apple.com/accessibility/iphone/hearing/

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All of these are very good! I know that deaf people use phones, but I guess I was experiencing a brain fart/lack of ability to think on my feet! Cheers for the ideas!

In other news, today marks 2 months since I first made contact with this lad! Very Happy

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bug the ladette for the payment details, and the ladette and lad send me similar responses. I'll share the more interesting one, from the lad:

I was busy with Audrey that's why I didn't have time to work with [Brother] Rolling Eyes, glad you're doing okay, thanks for everything Audrey will be going for checkup tomorrow I'll let you know if anything comes up.

<snip payment info>

Make sure the names are accurate and you'll send me a scan copy of the slip after payment. You're to send 1000 one day the 500 the order day because we can't receive 1500 at western union a day it's against the rules.

Kate told me she has sent the payment details but you haven't received, she said I should help her, that's the payment details above and instructions

I make a Sexy Pic transaction and send it to him. He has logged in, but hasn't uploaded anything.

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad has logged in to Sexy Pic multiple times, and once he even tried to pass off one the images on the site as his own. He just sent me this:

I received an email from Sexy Pic I don't understand this kind of transaction that can't be done without all these verification. Is it that hard to send money from your area? Things are becoming harder anytime these verification comes up it make me feel terrible please find a better and easier way

<He includes a picture of a WU receipt. It's blurry, but the MTCN is clear and circled. A Google search revealed he stole it from the Internet>

this is a western union slip below its not hard to make transaction and have a slip, not verify to obtain mtcn. If it's not done this way I'd advice we stop, and I'll find another person else. Thank you

Sexy Pic has informed him he has 24 hours to upload a picture. My character will respond tomorrow.

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Crist,
I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean? The money is ready to be picked up. You simply need to pass the security procedure to obtain the MTCN. This is not difficult. I have used this security company many times before with foreign business partners, so I don't understand why you are having difficulty.

I had you pegged as a competent businessman, and I do not mean to insult your intelligence, but frankly, I'm getting a bit frustrated! First, you won't allow me to send the gold by mail, then you fail to collect your money from MG, and now that the money is readily available to you, you insist on changing transfer methods again?

Mr. Crist, I am very sorry, but there's not much more I can do to help you right now. I am leaving on an 8 week business trip to Japan on Saturday. Because of the nature of my work, I will have very limited Internet access. I would suggest you follow Sexy Pic's instructions to collect the money. I will not be able to transfer it any other way for quite some time.

I'd be happy to work with you when I return in 8 weeks, if you are willing to do what is necessary to finalize this. Of course, I assume by that time, you will have already picked up the money from Western Union. I will continue to pray for your family.

Oh man, that felt SO GOOD to write!! Twisted Evil Cool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic