SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Trophy Contest Poll Closed. Thanks for all the fish.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Vote for your favorite trophy. Top two will receive GOLD

Juan Friezwidatt 15 Yrs Ladpain
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
I will always follow the advice given by Dr Stephan Williams
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Linoline Baits Maggots and Worms
33%
 33%  [ 6 ]
Birlic the Brain
22%
 22%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 18

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in! A couple more eater members get a mention from the lad, but if he think he's getting paid for these sorry attempts his got another thing coming. Laughing

Mr Cyril's last email to the Lad (04:52 this morning)

Quote:
My friend

How are you this morning, well I hope? It's good to read that you realised you had made a mistake sending that email demanding your payment before the assignment was completed. If I must I will use Western Union, but I am not happy about it having read about all the court cases they have had brought against them for fraud and money laundering. However, if you're happy to take the risk with your Β£6,500 that's up to you. I believe I need the name of the person and the city or town where I will be sending it, do I not? As I say, I do not like Western Union nor have I ever used one, but I suppose it will be handy to know what to do should you want payments made that way as you get more assignments. Now, to answer your question about the words on the sign, which I will do just once more as I have already made it clear what Birlic expects in two previous emails. Are you reading carefully? The sign must have the words "FRESH FROM LAKE AM0UR STRAIGHT TO THE FRYER" they must be hand written and the same size as the wording on your previous photographs. If the paper/card you write them on needs to be bigger (as there are a few more words this time) that's okay, just as long as you and your friends smiling faces are visible along with the fishing rods and the big fish one of you will be holding up for all to see. Also, don't forget you need to be standing with your backs to some kind of lake or other body of water so that it looks like you really have just caught the fish in Lake Amour. I hope that's clear enough for you my friend? remember you only have until Friday to get those photographs to me or this whole deal is off. I think that's about everything, and I hope to see those photographs as promised some time today.

An impatient toodle-pip

Cyril

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.

Last edited by Mr Dapper on Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Muhahahaha! Fantastic job! Congrats! clapping

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whether the lad will or whether the lad won't we shall have to wait and see, but it's worth a try. Laughing

Mr Cyril 10:43
Quote:
My friend

I've just got back after making a delivery of lug and rag to the quayside in Southampton and I've just seen the photographs you have sent. What can I say except, are you being serious? I can't send those to Birlic, where are the fishing rods and why are there only two of you in the photograph? We agreed that it would be a group photo of at least three or more people. It's not all bad though, I like the lake and the fish they look just fine, but the rest of the photograph is not what we agreed at all. As I say, I can't send those photographs to Birlic as they are, I think you need to redo them and this time stick to what we agreed. So, my friend, to recap, you need at least one more person in the photograph and at least a couple of fishing rods, but apart from that everything else is great.

An advisory toodle-pip

Cyril

Lad 10:57
Quote:
What do you mean by fishing rods

Mr Cyril just now.
Quote:
My friend

Why after all this time are you asking that question? Fishing rods, it's self explanatory, it's a rod you fish with as opposed to nets, spears or the hand grenades that some eastern European fishermen like to use https://youtu.be/y6X92PzMBSg . I suggest you Google fishing rods if you do not know what they are, there are plenty of examples if you care to look. Now, is there anything else you do not understand and need help with?

A very vexed toodle-pip

Cyril

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.

Last edited by Mr Dapper on Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bertje

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're on a roll Mr.Dapper

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep it up! I forget--what exactly are the lads doing to help your company? Given their compliance right now, the best way to reward these good efforts is obviously a package full of goodies.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The poll is now closed.

The winners are BertjeAass and Mr. Dapper.

Linoline has won a very commendable Honorable Mention.

Premium memberships have been funded in the names of the winners.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MrMystery314 wrote:
Keep it up! I forget--what exactly are the lads doing to help your company?

You haven't forgotten, I've never said, if you're really interested I'm happy to reveal all, but for now feast your eyes on these. Laughing

I'm not sure Mr Cyril will be happy with all of that rubbish laying about, I'm sure Lake Amour is much cleaner than that. Laughing

Bertje

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I reluctantly accept my 'prize' as I feel that MrDapper has shown excellent baiting skills, while I just got lucky.

So .Do I get to nominate someone for the gold, or has that already been decided? Smile

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on the win. The membership chose well. You can nominate anyone you wish for the prize. Let any Mod know.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations BertjeAas and Mr.Dapper, you earned it

Those trophies are amazing Mr.Dapper. Nice new gun in your siggy, or was that there before and did I miss it?

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie L. Gus wrote:
Congratulations on the win. The membership chose well. You can nominate anyone you wish for the prize. Let any Mod know.

PM sent.

Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A draw, you experienced baiting friends, a real respect thing is a draw, how you lot do it , I cannot fool my wife to take her bra off, I do sometimes, but you mug off people you don’t know that is skills
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline wrote:
Nice new gun in your siggy, or was that there before and did I miss it?

I think it's new, I've not noticed before. Shocked

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on a victory well-earned! And yes, that gun is new. Enterprising minds can try and figure out why, and there is a consistent internal logic behind most of the icons, but some things will remain secret. It may have something to do with creativity and/or quantity of trophies.

I may want to hire the lads for some other business enterprises if they are interested. You're already aware of this I believe. Given that they've been doing fishing-related stuff, a Moby Dick trophy would be fitting. Or maybe The Old Man and the Sea. Whatever you have planned for them, I'm sure they'll go for it hook, line, and sinker.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^I've just read your PM and I'll try to send my friend your way, but with a busy the weekend coming up I decided a little delaying tactic is in order.

Sent today 05:01
Quote:
My friend

Sorry for the late reply, but I've only just got up and I was out most of yesterday doing this and that and didn't get home until late evening so I went straight to bed. Now to answer your question, yes I see the photographs you have sent and on the whole there pretty good. I especially like the improvised fishing rods you and you friend are holding, whoever came up with that idea really needs a big pat on the back. I do however have one major reservation about the photographs you have sent, and that's the amount of rubbish lying around you in the area you're standing in. I've never been to Lake Amour but from what I understand it is kept in pristine condition by the owners and I do not think they will be happy with the way you and your friends are portraying it. Remember, these photographs are for advertising purposes and will been seen by fishermen in fishing magazines around the world so I really think Birlic will turn them down. I will send them to him anyway, but I warn you there is a possibility that he will ask you to reshoot them at a cleaner location. I think all you can really do is keep your fingers crossed that Birlic may be able to get the rubbish and those nasty pink flip flops air brushed out. After all my friend, we are only trying to appeal to the black face of Africa, not the gay one. I will of course get back to you as soon as I hear from Birlic.

A hopeful toodle-pip

Cyril

Knowing Birlic he will probably have already set off for some grenade fishing contest over the weekend, so my friend won't get an answer until Monday, wonder what it's going to be? Laughing

Last edited by Mr Dapper on Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations both of you, there's some great trophies there.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Dapper wrote:
... Knowing Bir1ic he will probably have already set off for some grenade fishing contest over the weekend, so my friend won't get an answer until Monday, wonder what it's going to be? Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I have to admit that I have not seen so funny trophies for a long time. Simply, they are "classic"! I have just words of praise about your work! clapping

Maybe, after you will finish your fun with those idiots, you'll allow me to try with them one of my religious stories. Twisted Evil

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Starbuck5
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, what amazing trophies! Framing on the desktop next to the picture of the kids amazing Cool

Sand Timer - Steven Mnuchin

IF YOU EVER WRITE ME AGAIN I WILL CALL THE CORPS ON YOU, STAY AWAY FROM MY EMAILS - Mr. Paul Adams

You are some kind of schizophrenic i guess? - Richard Summers

REALLY BRO
AM NOT SLEEP YESTERDAY
TILL NOW AM VEX

i told my mummy she not happy
------- Sammie

WE ARE WITH INTERPOL AND FBI /CIA BOTH SCOTLAND YARD POLICE THERE IN UK, WE FIND OUT IN OUR DATABASE THAT YOU ARE TAKING PEOPLE BANK ACCOUNT FOR FUNS OR A JOKE. WHAT DID YOU USED THOSE ACCOUNT YOU COLLECTED FROM ASIA USA AND AFRICA TO DO,??? WE NEED YOUR GOOD ANSWER BEFORE TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU. - Some lad of mine on an alt acc. Investigations are on-going
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Dapper, you have a gift of persuasion with those lads. Well done.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MrMystery314, if your reading this without logging in, you have a PM.

Lord
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats to winners, I haven't checked this in 2 weeks Very Happy

WELL THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS OLD FOOL GO AND ASK YOUR FUCKING STINKING OLD PUPSY MUGU GREEN BASTARD. - Mr David Mark
"I will fight with my last blood to make someone else the beneficiary of this fund. I never know you both are this stupid" UBA Bank fun with partyworm.
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The reshoot took place today, and not a scrap of rubbish or a pink flip flop in sight. Laughing

Bertje

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This deserves its own thread...please include emails so we can learn from the master!

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Take three, but just one poxy photograph! that will never do. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic