SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New Format Bait or "Saigon and Comoros"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a format I have never seen. At some point, I will share the lad, but the initial script is pointed at a specific character. Due to the very limited use of this character's email address, I am beginning under the idea this lad has attempted to contact Eleanor before.

The subject format of the email was: Re: : Hi

John wrote:
I don't know if you have the chance to look at the initial email or if my initial email ever gets to you. I am John, in researching to trace also to locate my late customers David Please, confirm with me if you are the actual owner of this email address. I traced your contact at www.ancestry.com as one of the extended international distant family trees lineage relatives. I am contacting you for something that will be of great interest/benefit to you in regards to the deceased and I will explain to you more about the message in regard to the deceased.

Yours Sincerely,
John

Ellie wrote:
I am the actual owner and I had an uncle David who was in Vietnam. Is this the same Uncle?

John wrote:
Hello Ellie, thanks for your response to my email. My name is John B, I am a financial advisor to the Late David H., and my credentials can be confirmed by visiting the bank website <This one.> Bank email address [email protected] Meanwhile you are free to contact the Bank email address to confirm by yourself the legitimacy of this message. My corporate business email contact is [email protected]

Like I told you that I will explain to you more about the message in regard to the deceased. David H. was a distant relative of yours who immigrated to Comoros Country from the (USA) when he was a young man of 58 years of age before his death. Since the death of my late client David H., I have made several enquire to your embassy to locate any of my customers extended relatives this has also proved unsuccessful.

I signed up at www.ancestry.com to retrace his International distance families tree relative and it was during this process of the research that I was able to come across to your contact if you are the actual owner of this email address. I guess that my contact with you is not an error by the family surname. I contacted you through this medium due to the urgent nature of the new development law of Comoros Country here, which I will like to discuss with you because I got your contact in search of David H.’s long distant relative/family member.

The recent amendments to the constitution of the Country law has mandated to all the commercial banking industry here in Comoros to confiscated any deceased unclaimed account that has no written will or next of kin detail associated to the account will be transferred to the Central Bank of Comoros reserve account if there are no claims in a few working days. And my late client account is subject to this situation warrants. He died without a will & last testament and no one has ever come forward to claim his fund.

Particularly, the investigation department of my bank has issued me a notice to provide any of his relatives or have the account confiscated because there is no written will or next of kin detail associated to the account. If you are willing to assist in repatriating the fund, and with my assistance as an insider, I guarantee that this David H.'s estate and the money he left in his account ($625,000), if not the Treasury will confiscate the money in a couple of weeks.

I have in my possession the documentation you will need to collect the letter of Administration in your name and the money will be transferred to any account of your choice. After the transfer to you, I am entitled to 10% of the estate funds transferred to your account as my professional fee. If you agree to my terms, I will furnish you with a proof of letterhead which the bank will confirm you as the legal Next of Kin. And with my authority, my bank will release the entire funds to you as required by law. Acknowledge the receipt of this email and your readiness to proceed with the transfer. Below is my picture. Hope to hear from you.

Sincerely,
John

It was important to email everybody, so John and Info received this:

Quote:
Please confirm this is true and where is Comoros? Was this my late uncle David H. that was in Vietnam?

Ellie H.

Now, there's a new email, from Info.

The Lad wrote:
Date: Monday, 20 May 2019

Attention: Ellie Hoover

Thank you for contacting <This site that is about to die.> . This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail. To receive the Estate Inheritance funds of Late David H., Mr. John B. an accountant to the deceased to guide you with the transfer procedures also to furnish you with details of deposit of Late David H.
(Crystal clear, huh?) We do reconfirm his employment with this institution. Mr. John B certified public accountant and a senior member of this honorable institution who has been providing our clients with financial concepts and strategies for more than 20 years. If you applying for the release of the Estate funds. Mr. John B. and our institution administration department will be assisting you in the distribution of funds to you as Next of Kin/Trustees of the deceased who held an account with our facility. Do not hesitate to contact us back.

Faithfully yours,

Tom W:
Email: [email protected]
Director, Administration Department,
Comoros Fake Bank,
E-mail: [email protected] / www.shitsite.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail,including any
attachments, is confidential and intended only for the above-listed
recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not
read,rely upon, save, copy, print or re-transmit this e-mail.
Instead,please permanently delete the e-mail from your computer and
computer system. Any unauthorized use of this e-mail and/or any
attachments is strictly prohibited.

Now, there's even more emails to receive messages from Ellie.

Ellie wrote:
Who do I contact first? I am going to try and look through old Uncle David's papers. I know my grandmammy and daddy saved a lot of his letters and things. This is the David H. that went to Vietnam, right?

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Never seen this format either. Given the lad has put so much effort in to it I suspect he will bite hard when interest us shown in it.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have seen a format involving Ancestry before.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

John wrote:
Hello Ellie, I got your mail and I want to let you know that I'm the right person to contact in regards to your late uncle David H. You should stop contacting the bank without my direction towards this matter. If you agree to my terms by transferring 10% of the estate funds as my professional fee then I will furnish you with a proof of letterhead which the bank will confirm you as the legal Next of Kin. The reason I open up the issue with you is because of the recent amendment of the Comoros Government monitory policy which the constitution mandated to all the commercial banking industry here in Comoros to confiscated any unclaimed fund and the left behind will be transferred to the Central Bank of Comoros reserve account if there are no claims in a few working days. Of which my late client account is subject to this situation warrants because there is no written will or next of kin detail associated with my late client fixed deposit account of $625.000 and he died Intestate.

And since you bear the same surname with the deceased the proceeds of this account ($625.000) USD can be transferred to you with my assistance as an insider in the bank, and I will stand to protect your interest and guide you throughout as I have the necessary Information/documents that can be used to back up the claims which will empower you to claim the fund successful as the legal heir if you wish to assist in repatriating the money left behind before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by Government. If you are interested in us to work together and get the fund out and the fund will be transferred to you, kindly let me know so I will draft a letterhead and send it to you, which will enable the bank to confirm you also acknowledge you as the legal beneficiary of the account as the next of kin to late David H Hope to hear from you.

John

This lad does not like to go off script. So, Ellie replied to him at his normal email address and his bank email address.

Ellie wrote:
John,

You were the one to direct me to write the bank. I copied and pasted what you wrote:

my credentials can be confirmed by visiting the bank website <This one.> / Bank email address [email protected] Meanwhile you are free to contact the Bank email address to confirm by yourself the legitimacy of this message. My corporate business email contact is [email protected]

It's only fair that you apologize for your comment below.

It is also very rude and unprofessional to avoid my last two questions I have asked twice now. I anticipate a quick response to these so we may move forward. Until then, I am going through the carboard box of papers that belonged to my Uncle David.

Effie

As I suspected (and in a very quick manner):

Quote:
Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to [email protected] because the domain shitsite.com couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again.

"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's the lads fault ..... Wink

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awww. Shitsite.com is down? I was just about to send them money.

Edit: I had an ancestor die Instate one time. It was really messy and painful.

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is a script rat.

John wrote:
Hello Ellie H., there's a recent development in our banking industry. Due to the vulnerability of our banking system, Comoros Bank through the federal government of Comoros mandated the commercial banks to recapitalize the financial base. As a result of this, banks are going into the merger. This has restored confidence and equally led to changes in their nomenclatures. My bank has a merger with Bank for Industry and Commerce (BIC) [email protected] due to this process. I will advise you to go through the website link http://www.anjouan.net/en_banques.htm# to view a list of the bank in Comoros now. We are in the three listed bank accredited Named (Bank for Industry and Commerce (BIC), a subsidiary of BNP-Paribas) Here is the letterhead I draft on your behalf and I will advise you to send it to the bank email contact.

Head of Finance and Administration
Email: [email protected]

To Who It May Concern:

I'm, writing this letter to you concerning my deceased relative to the late David H. I have discussed with John B for the release of funds. And with my authority, I am requesting (BIC) Limited to start the process of funds to be released to me as the legitimate next of kin to the late David H. We have every legitimate legal documentation regarding David’s H. estate property and the fixed deposit account valued at ($625.000) left behind with (BIC) Limited.

Yours Sincerely,
Ellie H.

Damn you, lad. Answer the question!

Ellie wrote:
Uncle Davy went to Vietnam. You are saying he ended up in Africa?

I don't know what all this means. Which bank is Yandex? I wrote you at your other email address and it came back and said:
Address not found

Helpful lads are the best. Rolling Eyes
At least it wasn't in his script...

John wrote:
Ellie, google Comoros Country via google website.

Comoros
Country in East Africa
Description
The Comoros is a volcanic archipelago off Africa’s east coast, in the warm Indian Ocean waters of the Mozambique Channel. The nation state’s largest island, Grande Comore (Ngazidja) is ringed by beaches and old lava from active Mt. Karthala volcano. Around the port and medina in the capital, Moroni, are carved doors and a white colonnaded mosque, the Ancienne Mosquée du Vendredi, recalling the islands’ Arab heritage.
Capital: Moroni
Population: 813,912 (2017) World Bank
President: Azali Assoumani
Currency: Comorian franc
Official languages: French, Comorian, Arabic

Padme

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice of him to send you a fake site offering an index of all of his other fake sites for easy reporting. Laughing

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In GH, there is a thread by luckey titled, "How to turn a mole hill into a mtn" (actually, there are two threads, but start with part one). Sometimes, you just have to hammer a lad about the smallest of details (or why that damn bank site isn't there).

John wrote:
My Ellie, I told you the reason that you can't get in touch with us via the address. I have explained everything to you. If you are interested contact the email and I sent to you. Thanks

Ellie wrote:
I do not understand why you cannot explain to me.

The lad went silent, and I got bored, so it was time for a poke.

Ellie wrote:
I really don't understand what the delay is.

John wrote:
My bank has a merger with Bank for Industry and Commerce (BIC) [email protected] all the file is being transferred to (BIC) The formal address will no longer be at service. If you want us to work, kindly send the letterhead to the following address [email protected]

So, Ellie followed John's directions. In a manner of speaking...She sent the following to John's regular email, the bank email that bounces, and the new BIC@yandex addy:

Ellie wrote:
I don't even see a letterhead. I don't even know if this is Uncle Davy that went to Vietnam and never came home.

Well, the lad loved that.

John wrote:
Hello Elle, your message was forwarded to me through [email protected] I don't know why you don't understand you can't understand simple words. I have told you that you should contact me not the bank. Make up your mind, lad. Please, if you can't handle this, or follow my direction kindly forget the transaction. I don't have time for any kind of joke. Below is the message I draft on your behalf all you need to do s to copy it and send it directly to the BIC Bank email address [email protected] the address is not my personal email but belong to the BIC Bank.

To Who It May Concern:

I'm, writing this letter to you concerning my deceased relative to the late David H. I have discussed with John B. for the release of funds. And with my authority, I am requesting (BIC) Limited to start the process of funds to be released to me as the legitimate next of kin to the late David H. We have every legitimate legal documentation regarding David’s H. estate property and the fixed deposit account valued at ($625.000) left behind with (BIC) Limited.

Yours Sincerely,
Ellie Hoover

Bor-ing...so, the above was forwarded to every email addy I have received so far, along with the following:

Ellie wrote:
Yes, I did do this, yet you continue to get mad. Mr. BIC Bank is copied on this mail and can see the message below that is drafted on my behalf. You should apologize because I am following your directions, yet you still have not told me if this is Uncle Davy that went to Vietnam.

Mr. BIC Bank, see below.

Then, Ellie sent the following to John:

Ellie wrote:
You are taking ME for granted. I have done EXACTLY as you said and I have still not heard about Uncle Davy and Vietnam. I think you do not know how important this was to my family. Uncle Davy was sent to Saigon to work as a radio host for the US Army. He was brought in for the morning show on the Army radio since he worked on the island of Crete and was very, very popular with all tthe American servicemen there. He never came home and nobody knew what happened to him. We have his letters and I can tell you some stories about him.

I sent the letter to the BIC Bank man as you said. You should see it since I sent the copy to you.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic