SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Following orders from a lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To think it was only last summer during the Eze bait that the lad's wife died and he used that excuse for his absence. He was hitting up Vicky to help pay for the funeral!
It seems in less than a year he found true love and has propagated the species. He landed on his feet!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad seems too happy; this should mess him up a bit:
Quote:
Oi that is interesting I forget you mention message earlier that you complain when he at apartment so I look find that message and it look very same except he is mention stupid lawyer brooke and he not mention you wife or baby very strange indeed! I not understand why he send you another message because he is such nice boy.

Oi so I notice above because I is have early breakfast with friend here he is use be at same company I is and he also go to orphanage charity auction, I describe him all above message from last week and he is very confuse man! So he very concern for my health because I talk with goat sex man he say and he worry you try blame you problem on innocent kid, who he think he see this morning walking down street outside his apartment, but since he excited I let him type message below I not think he hacker
~~~
Hello, Mr. Whittingham!
First of all, what have you done to these poor boys? Justin told me how the boys told him at the museum that you would conduct Satanic rituals with goat sacrifices and wild sex orgies with "Victoria Park" and "Dorothy," and how the boys bought one-way tickets to New York to escape you! And even after being faced with those accusations coming from such sweet-sounding kids, you barely try to deny anything and immediately move past the issue. Are you stone? Do you not understand how if I were in Justin's shoes, and I practically am, I would want something more? Something more to prove that I am dealing with a real, honest, non-Satanic human being? Since you refuse to meet with him in person, he said "Feathers" suggested, and he and I agree, a video confessional would be ideal. Are you a Christian? Were you a Christian? Surely you are familiar with the idea of a confession. Pouring whatever remains of your shriveled heart and soul onto the camera, confessing to "not being a genius" (this is Justin's idea, not mine), not conducting Satanic rituals, not abusing the orphans, not having wild sex orgies, and also apologizing for doubting Justin (he is very sore that you immediately tried to make him forget about the orphans because you knew that if he talked with them, you would be found out). I don't know where you live, but we know where poor Dorothy lives and if she is involved in this goat sex Satan ring with you guys, the authorities need to know. We live in a Christian country and will not tolerate this.

Justin's description of the poor orphans reminded me of something: as I was walking from my apartment to the subway, I saw those three boys walking past me on the street, and the short blonde one looked at me, the one with the feather cap, and his eyes flashed red, and I thought that was very strange oh god it's happening please help me I feel him I feel him I FEEL HIM HE IS COMING!!!!!!!! help me help me help me I feel the burning in my eyes i hear his voice i see him HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! save me save me I CAST THE DEMONS OUT! oh god no it isn't working save me God please our holy father that art in heav IT BURNS! help me justin i cant speak IT BURNS i am fading he is taking overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
howdy fule yu miss me? yu iz bad man, yu no that? yu iz stoopid man, layzee mugu, i am nice give yu few dayz but yu iz too stoopid and buzy with goate too make yu maga belive yu. dis iz final worning i iz give yu twonty fore howerz admit yu iz bad man have sex with goate and orgy and satanic rituel on videyo and send it too me and Justin and i iz for give yu bcuz we think iz funny to wotch but yu iz no do dat we iz save suprise for later. i use magic Justin and hiz frend not abel to see dis they wil not belive yu unles yu make apalagy if it iz funny enuf i will take away curse also yu must in video say "feathers iz awesum" here iz yu frend back

Sorry, that was a bit strange. My eyes suddenly felt like they were burning, I blacked out for a second, then I snapped back. Is that your dark magic at work? I admit that as soon as I walked into the apartment, I felt an evil presence. Something dark, cold, and evil. Could be bad AC. I don't know. I suddenly don't feel like talking to you anymore, although that could just be because you're an evil scumbag who uses Satan to exploit children. We're off for a brisk morning walk, and Justin has promised me that he won't send any money to either you or the orphan boys until he knows for certain what is happening. I don't want to give you my name in case you use it for Satanic rituals, so cheerio!
~~~

oi he such nice guy I is plan listen to advice he smart man genius not like you. So we is going now respond as soon as you can ok? You not have excuse oi i is not too patient.

So Feathers has the power to mind control people. That will really make the lad happy. I'm guessing that instead of getting off his lazy butt to do what we want, he'll try to copy and paste the message to Justin to prove that Feathers is doing something evil. Unfortunately, if he does that it will just be blank, and I will wonder why he is sending messages missing text to him. This may be pushing the bounds of what he will believe, but the lad's so boring otherwise that he needs something fun like this to make things exciting.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile, over here on the boring side of the bait, Brookey is bugging John to find the receipt emailed from his bank showing the transfer Barry made last week. Sadly, John isn't too good with technical stuff and can't find it.

Brookey to John on Friday:
Quote:

Affirmative, everything is under control (you have no idea how wrong you are, Mr. Lad!) and yes Barry did send the money to our Head of accounting department account; and he also stated that the deposit slip which contains the payment details was sent to you via email.

So that is deposit slip is what I need now in order to advance forward sir; the payment was made on Wednesday and according to him, he said your bank informed him that the payment should reflect into the account within 2-3 days.

I need that deposit slip John so that I can provide it to our accountant (Ms.Dorothy WXXXXXX) and also record it for safe purpose.

How's the foal?? You haven't said anything about the cute thing. (I can't believe he's still going on about the baby horse from 2 months ago.)

He sent several more (similar) emails over the weekend, but John didn't check his email until today.
Quote:
I'm not finding anything in my email from the bank. I wonder if it got marked as spam and sent to some other folder somewhere. I'm not good with all that technical stuff. I'll see if my wife or my son knows anything about where to look.

The foal is doing very well, thank you for asking. The name "Charlie" has definitely stuck.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vicky is upset that so little has gone right with this bait, she wants to give up hacking, and scamming in general. She wants honest work. The lad sent her a pep talk.

Quote:
Now Vicky, did I hear you say shy of hacking?? Hell no!!! Don't let that good for nothing piss of shit get the best of you simply because of the worm virus he sent to your system.

I hate to admit, but you're one of the best hackers I've ever come across in my life; the Victoria I know has no fear when it comes to hacking. For now McGraw has no business with us whatsoever because I reported his email account and I guess it has been blocked.

Now you come to me and tell me you're afraid of hacking??? Do you really think I'll let you get depressed that way?? For crying out loud, Vicky we're in this together, the reason I provided that site was for us to make more clients since the ones we had weren't able to remit much.

Listen to me, I don't wanna hear such statement from you again because my son looks up to you as his role model and this is how you wanna let him down?

So a few days ago his wife gave birth and now this newborn is looking up to me as a role model. Fascinating.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How dare he talk about Feathers that way. I think it's time he is reminded just how powerful Feathers really is.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe Feathers mind control is working on Vicky too?

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another character has retained the useless lawyer. His opening statement says

Quote:
We have our corresponding chambers office In the states, and Detroit happens to be our chamber's head office in the states.

I have a feeling srichards and I are going to be using the same account officer with this lad based in Michigan! This lad usually sends the NY accounts, this time he started off in Michigan which might mean the NY one is not working.

Logar
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Latina had her brother (and 3 narco cartel) buddies drive to Detroit. Since they can't deposit any money there, they are pissed. Now they are looking for the owner of the account. LOL

Kills: United States x2 United Kingdom x2 Netherlands x3 Spain
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Closed lad accounts x142
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After several rounds of John looking for the "payment slip" (email from the bank - there is no paper anymore), he finally found an email in his spam folder from his credit union saying that the transfer to the Michigan account failed because the address did not match the address on the account. (Since the lad messed up the mule's home address.) When Barry gets back from Aruba, he will be quite pissed off at the lad for, once again, providing incorrect account information and causing delays.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This poor lad may end up getting a real job if this keeps up!

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Feathers sends a message to both the lad and Victoria

Quote:
howdy enemas dis yur old pal feathers. i use my powarfull juju 2 give u presant

** latin curse **

yu is now fuked my juju is strong

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I screwed up and mixed up the routing number with the account number in the (fake) bank email, and the lad pointed out the mistake as the reason the transfer failed. That's ok - it's another delay! Barry will blame it on the bank teller, which will technically make it the lad's fault for forcing Barry to physically go to the bank in the first place instead of doing it online himself.

Quote:
I just saw the bank receipt which Barry said was forwarded to you from your bank, but I'm shocked to have seen that the transfer didn't go through and its due a mistake being made from Barry's end.

The routing number of the bank account provided was (041000124) and the account number is (4124021477). Why I said the mistake was from Barry's end was because he indicated the routing number to be the receiving account number as to which the fee will be remitted into AND then indicated the account number as the routing number.

That was why your bank was unable to remit the transfer to my Head of accounting department account; nevertheless, it can be rectified. Hence you're the owner of the account, you have the authority to make the changes in the transfer sir. I want to have this whole payment controversy sorted out In due time so that I can proceed further with the claim in your favor.

So here's what you will do as advised by our chamber's accounting head. I know its already late for you to go back to your bank and make the changes happen so once you get to your bank tomorrow, as stated above, kindly indicate that this is the account number (XXXXXX1477) while this is the routing number (041000124).

That way, they can be able to rectify the mistake and have the transfer made correctly to the account without any hitches. In order to be on a safer end, I'm reconfirming the details to you once more sir:

Bank name: PNC Bank
Bank address: 535 Griswold street, Detroit, MI 48226
Beneficiary name: Dorothy WXXXXXXXX
Beneficiary address: 1978 Jeannie Ct, Detroit, MI 48226
Account number: XXXXXX1477
Routing number: 041000124

I know I might be stressing you, but john try and understand that this is the only way to make sure that this transfer gets through in order for me to proceed further. Remember, it must be a cash deposit transfer so that the fee can reflect in her account within the next business day in order for me to proceed.

Once that is done, they will issue you with another bank deposit or send it via email just like this one you received which you'll then forward to me for record purpose sir. Do let me know once that is done sir.

John will NOT go to his bank (there's not a branch near him, and he's not going to make a trip into Houston), but will forward the email to Barry... who is still in Aruba. More delays!

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One must wonder what sort of law firm this lad works for when you receive a request like this.

Quote:
Remember you're not paying this into my personal account but that of our accountant in Detroit that's the law governing every attorney working under our law firm.

There will be issues with this of course...so the client has asked the lad for details on this "Dorothy W********. He wants her i.d. and other such details before he sends money.

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not been communicating with the lad for about a week now, mostly because of RL, so he has been getting ansy. I finally replied today as my John character and told him that we've been without power, cell service or internet for a week due to the storms and tornadoes. He's gotten so boring that I may drop him if he doesn't give up any new piggies/mules. Although, I'm eager to see if Dorothy's account is still active. I think I'll kill off the Barry character (money manager) if the lad seems remotely interesting to continue this bait.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent a new character Dorothy's info. The baiter asked for id for sending to a personal account, not a law firm's. Silence for days.

He wrote this to Vicky about the i.d. request

Quote:
The new client you brought seem not to be a gullible type

pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I’ve definitely dropped him from one of my characters, Elizabeth, but things are still going strong with my Czech bar owner, Igor. Igor has just dismissed Whittingham, the cheeky git was wanting $20,000 in fees and wasn’t prepared to have Igors crooked accountant claiming $19,900 of it. But the lad still thinks he is in line for a bumper payoff with Igor travelling to Nigeria late next week to complete a land deal.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is strange he never mentioned any of that to Vicky.

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He abandoned poor Justin a few weeks ago after the entire Feathers debacle. I won't be responding back, at least from that account.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's trying to pressure John both directly and through Vicky, but John's not taking it. After all, it's the lad's fault for sending bad info and accounts that don't work.

Quote:
How are you today??

Hope all is well with you sir?? I've been expecting to hear from Barry over the week, but up till now, I haven't heard from him.

I hope he's good? Please kindly get in touch with him and ask him the update of the payment so that I can proceed further immediately sir.

Hope your wife and grand daughter are okay??

John uses the "tornadoes in Texas" excuse as to why I have not responded to our lad for a week (RL):
Quote:
I am so sorry that I haven't been able to communicate with you. I don't know if you have been watching the news, or even if they cover this stuff up in Canada, but Texas has been hit with huge storms. We had a big tornado come through last week that knocked out all of the cell towers, power lines, everything. Everyone is ok, thank God. We've been living in the dark ages for over a week. We just got power back 2 days ago and internet and cell phone service yesterday. I know that Barry had to go out of the country last minute last week, and I'm not sure if he's back or not.

Lad apologizes and tries to apply pressure at the same time:
Quote:
I have received your mail with the content therein.

Well forgive me if I was a little bit harsh on my last mail.(I don't think he's sorry at all.) Maybe because I wasn't conversant with the news that's why I wasn't aware of the incident that took place.(Maybe because you are a scamming scumbag in Nigeria.)

I'm happy that no one got hurt during and even after the tornado, its the creator that safeguard each and every one of his people sir. I'm pretty sure Barry hasn't returned from his trip because I've written him on several occasions and I've been met with no response.

Now John, what's the way forward?? How do you propose we solve the retainer fee transfer in order for us to advance further?? Don't you have any other employee of yours that can make the remittance in your favor?? Sorry if I'm being inquisitive and ambitious, but I don't wish to delay this claim further that is why I'm brain storming on how we can make a good move sir.

I anticipate your response.

Yours in service

And... another slap.
Quote:
I know for a fact that Barry has tried to get the money to you multiple times, but either you have provided inaccurate information or there was a problem with your accounts. So these delays are your fault, not his. If you send me your address, I will just stick a check in the mail to you. Easy as pie. No more account problems.

This may cause him to drop me, but he's become so boring and hasn't coughed up any new accounts in a while. Maybe John needs to just send the money to Vicky instead. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, I killed off Barry after the lad emailed and said the the account Barry has (The mule, Dorothy) is still good (which makes me mad). The lad said we should just wait until Barry gets back from his trip, and he can make the transfer. That just won't do. Hence, Barry had to die.

John to lad:
Quote:
I'm afraid that I have some bad news. I just received word earlier today that Barry was killed this past weekend in a plane crash off the coast of Grand Cayman. I have been in shock all day. I have known Barry for nearly 20 years. The FBI has gotten involved. Apparently, the FAA investigator found evidence that someone sabotaged Barry's plane. They think he was murdered! I have to go down to the FBI office in Houston to answer some questions about Barry and who might have wanted to harm him. I just don't even know what to think right now. I can't believe my friend is gone.

Let's see how Brookey reacts.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my characters has met with dead silence from him after he asked for i.d. regarding Dorothy. He told Vicky "he asks too many questions". Now Vicky and character are ganging up on him. The lad is going days on end without contacting Vicky.

Logar
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A lot of cricket sounds here.
He completely twigged on the Latina, especially since the Narco-trafficers are looking for his mule in Detroit.
Now as far as the Good Reverend, he went quiet when a competitor tried to sell land to the Bishops. So, after emailing the barrister that the competition was a Nigerian scammer,
back to square one on the land deal.
The Good Reverend has asked him to help out again, but not with his agent. He dropped hints that maybe his agent and the competition were working together.
So to use the fishing metaphor, cash (bait) has been dangled out in front of him (land purchase and a large finder's fee). Let's see if the fish are biting!

Kills: United States x2 United Kingdom x2 Netherlands x3 Spain
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Closed lad accounts x142
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He has not written to Vicky for over a week despite her messages. I think he is mad at her for wanting to follow her conscience and get out of scamming. He has dropped all my characters. His only presence at the moment is one a completely different bait where he is pushing my character to send $75K. But silence on the "Vicky" bait.

pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a character now in Nigeria who has flown out to buy land. The lad’s barrister in Nigeria (Austin Richards) is too frigging lazy to travel from Lagos to Abuja to meet him. Oh well, that is another Β£50K land deal the lad is going to be losing in addition to all the expensive β€œgifts” the lad requested for all his scammer buddies out there.

I was forewarned the lad was unlikely to travel but hell, a short trip from Lagos to Abuja should have been possible given the sums of money involved. Still his loss, again.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good news from the lad....he is in contact with one of my characters and he regrets to inform me that two bank accounts previously used are not longer fucntioning! Yay! Now he will get back to me with another, his IT guy, which was previously reported but I guess not shut down.
Nice to know two others used in this multi-character bait have been closed.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic