SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Zombini Apocalypse (First Bait, Ongoing)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please don't try this (YET) but that would make a bitchin' Tattoo.

Good stuff....

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It would do wonders for marketing if the lad could make some T-shirts with those logos and pose for pictures. Maybe a video of a bunch of happy people wearing shirts and chanting the motto. Wait a day or two for your character to show the logo around, then come back extremely excited about how well everything is going. Thank the lad profusely, and encourage him to keep going with demoing the shirt designs. Other ideas could include coffee mugs, coasters, hats, and so on... asking the lad for suggestions in this area will make him seem more involved, and don't forget to stress how much money all of these things could make. Keep up the good work!

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^My thoughts exactly! I've learned that Tom is a particularly agreeable lad, provided I don't ask too much of him at once. I'm hoping that with baby steps I can work up to a picture and (maybe) a video. I don't want to set unreasonable goals for my first bait, though.

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you sure your lad isn't having a laugh? I only ask because of the strange logo he's sent which if rearanged is Fart-Sniffer, Smell the Success. Shocked

Edit:

Apologies, I'm suffering from old brain syndrome. I've just realised the lad only designed the logo and didn't come up with the name.

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.

Last edited by Mr Dapper on Thu May 09, 2019 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing like a compliant lad! Let's see how long that lasts! Twisted Evil

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Padme

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is great. I love the pick a number menu modality.

I agree with Kitty... more Janitor please. Laughing

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My brother will go quiet for a couple days. He is a busy man, after all! My main character has requested another account. Tom sent me this today:

OK dear don't worry, they'll provide you a suitable account then, I've already spoken to Kate.
Looks like another piggy may be in my near future Smile

As for the janitor, I may create a new addy just for him. I was initially playing my brother, the janitor, and the S.C.A.M. System all from the same account (hence, the automated message system). However, I'm thinking the janitor will hear about the deals going down at the company and take a personal interest. We shall see...

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Contrary to my previous post, I realized Friday was here already, and it was time for my brother to respond to the logos. I have my suspicions that the lad used a website to create them, but I couldn't find any solid proof. I think I'll have more fun playing along than I would with a slap, anyway. Here's what my brother sent:

Tom you fantastic man!

I am so excited. I just showed your designs to my colleagues, and they went nuts! They loved it! You're a genius! Only trouble is, we love them both so much, that we're having trouble deciding which one we like better. If you could put each design on a shirt and model it for me, we'd pay you well! Make 2 shirts, and put one logo on each shirt. Take a picture of yourself modelling the shirts, and I'm willing to pay you $2,000, plus any expenses incurred in printing the shirts. Negotiable, naturally.

I think the future is big, HUGE for [Company]! I can smell the success, and I'm excited about it! If you have any more genius ideas or amazing designs, let me know! Feel free to experiment and have fun with the photos. Serious is boring, so let me see you smile! If the shirt design goes over well with marketing, we may contract you out, and you could make upwards of $60,000 on the first shipment! I've got a good feeling about this, my friend.

I'm not sure there's any point in hiding the name of the company anymore. I told the lad we didn't have a website, so I don't think he'll go looking. If any of the pros think I should still hide it here, let me know.

Edit: I was reminded that I have used the company name in the Mugu Guestbook, so I will continue to censor it in posts.

Last edited by Zombini on Fri May 10, 2019 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I try to make a habit of changing names when I post. Especially names that are not very common. Right now the company name mostly gives me some Danish(?) results, but if you post the name a little more often Eater, it will be quickly in the top 10. Right now the name shows as being in the mugu-guestbook, (page 2 of the google results).
I'd be careful

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Noted. The name has been edited. Thanks for reminding me I used it on the Mugu Guestbook! (Not the best idea in hindsight, but here we are). Embarassed Laughing

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My main character hasn't heard from the lad in quite in a few days, but that's because I told him I'd be out of town until Tuesday. I wanted to give him some time to work with my brother. As a rule, none of my characters routinely email on Sunday, but I decided to check my brother's inbox today anyway. He has received the following two emails from the lad today:

6:32 AM

are you serious about this?

6:45 AM
Am glad you liked it, how many do you want I'll like to do some sample but, I'll need the sum of $1350 to get the T-shirts I hope you agree, after I get them on the shirt I'll show you the sample and then make more, before we begin the shipping.

I'm not sure if the lad is doubting my motives, or if he just can't believe his (supposed) luck. Whatever the case may be, money is no object for my brother, and he will happily reimburse the lad for the expenses. (Anything for a trophy! Laughing) I'm not 100% sure if the lad is asking for payment before he makes the sample shirts, but if he is, my brother will insist that $1350 is not necessary to print 2 shirts. I like where this is going. I may also reintroduce the janitor if the sample shirts work out. How does branded mops sound? Wink Laughing

Bertje

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Zombini wrote:
I'm not 100% sure if the lad is asking for payment before he makes the sample shirts, [/b]

I am Wink

Also. might I suggest that you inform your businesspartner that it is highly irregular to ask for payment for samples only. Does he actually have any experience in doing business, or if he is just playing around??? Obviously, samples are always free of charge. When the sample is approved then an advance for pre-production costs can be discussed, that goes without saying.

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Taking this into account, here's how my brother responded:

Tom,
I just got home and thought I'd check my email. Of course I'm serious, as I assume you are too. I talked it over with my colleagues, and we've decided that $1350 is an agreeable price. However, I'm sure you will understand that payment can only be issued once the marketing committee sees the modelling pictures. I know that you don't need $1350 to print 2 shirts and take some good pictures, ha ha! Once we have the modelling pictures, we will send you payment as soon as possible.

Tom, I'd also like to remind you that high quality images mean bigger orders! In other words, the nicer your modelling pictures, the more people will buy, and the more you will earn.

The money you've requested, plus the earnings from the first order, will be transferred after the first order has been placed. That's $1350 plus any money made by customer purchases! Send us the sample modelling images, and we will place an order and transfer you the money.

Will the lad accept? I guess we'll have to wait and see!

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, Tom, I had such high hopes! The lad plays dumb:

Okay sir you mean I should send photos of cloths I've printed your logo on right.

He sends me a couple (probably photoshopped) images of T-shirts with the logos on them. They're pathetic, but not pathetic enough to get a laugh, so I won't share them here. Just imagine a stock image of a white shirt with the logos. Laughing

No, my brother won't accept this, but seeing as this is Tom's first screw up, I'll go easy on him at first. If he messes up or declines to send the pictures a second time, my brother might get angry.

My main character might also get back to the lad today to see about that second piggy!

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Do you mean like this:

Various members send these to me regularly! Enjoy it.

*This particular one came from a lad.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yup. It's a step in the right direction, but I still want an actual picture, if possible.

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My brother sends the lad this:
Tom,

I hope you are well this morning, my friend. I received the pictures you sent, and I'm thankful. However, I'm afraid you misunderstood me. In order for the committee to assess the quality of the shirts, we need to see pictures of you wearing them. Like a model posing for a photo shoot. Once we have these images, the committee will assess the quality of the product and determine how many shirts to order. I will then send you the $1350 you requested, plus any extra fees incurred and the earnings from the order. This will allow you to make more shirts.

Here's a breakdown of what you need to do:
1. Make 2 shirts, 1 for each logo.
2. Take some photos of yourself wearing each shirt to demonstrate how the logo appears. Make sure I can see your face and the the logos clearly.
3. Send the photos to me.

I will send the money when I receive clear photos of you modelling those shirts! Thank you so much for doing this, my friend! It is very much appreciated.

He can't even be bothered to make up an excuse!!

I can't do that sir.

Of course I'm not letting the lad off the hook that easily, but any tips on how to encourage him would be appreciated. My brother might need a day or two to recover from this insult Wink

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him what he means by "I can't do that sir" - surely taking photographs is so simple that even a child could do it.

Does he have a problems of some kind? He really should be honest with you.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^That's good, I like it! I'm not feeling in character today, so I'll wait until tomorrow to give my brother some time to think. I'll definitely use that tomorrow.

In other news, my main character got my second piggy! I wonder how many I can get out of this lad? Twisted Evil

Bertje

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
I love the smell of bacon. Well done.

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried to get more information about the mule by making up some bank jargon I thought sounded convincing:

Hello Mr. Crist,

Thank you for the information. I decided to pull some strings with a friend a bank. We're working quickly to transfer the money, but the system labelled that account as "uninformed". Do not worry! All I need to remove the label and transfer the money is [Mule]'s address. If you send her home address to me, I can add it to the system and transfer the money to you.

...But I don't think he's buying it:

I don't understand why this is taking so long

I do! Wink

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's like he's not interested in business, isn't it? Good business requires total certainty and he's not providing it. He needs to understand that "I can't do this" and "I don't know why" are not what you want to hear in business.

WRT titles of future baits - how about All You Zombinis and I Walked With A Zombini?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Morning at the office! My brother yawns, stretches, sips his coffee, and sits down in front of his computer to answer the lad's email:

Tom,

First of all, drop the formalities. Don't try to butter me up, because that's not how I work. I told you, we're friends! Friends work on a first-name basis. You know what else friends do? Friends work together! Which is why I'm confused by your message. What do you mean, "I can't do that sir?" You can take some pictures of yourself, right? It's so simple even a child could do it, so this should be no problem for you. Let's work together as real men to get the job done.

If you have some kind of problem or difficulty, be honest with me. I am a fair weather friend, as they say! Let's clear up any stormy problems and move forward together.

Hopefully my semi-subtle insult and attempts at de-education don't drive the lad away.

As for my main character and the mule, I'm planning on sending an email to the ladette today asking for help. I'm fairly certain at this point that I'm dealing with the same lad (they usually email me within minutes of me asking one about the other), but I don't know for sure, as yahoo strips the lad's IP. If there's a way to figure this out, someone please let me know! Anyway, my main character has no clue if she's dealing with the same person, so the lad will be forced to stay in character as the ladette. Maybe something interesting will come of it.

Bertje

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ there are ways but it would require them either login in to a site (like s3cp1c of P1TH) or getting them to look at a web-page that has a tracker image on it.

does your fake company have a site? I can make/host a tracker image

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^It does not have a website yet. I could probably make one though! No chance (yet) of getting him to log into s3cp1c, I'm afraid. Maybe I'll throw something together over on Weebly and PM you later?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic