SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

F*ck Darla (NSFW) Emma takes it to the Nth!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He sounds annoyed. I wonder why.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yeah, who knows why? Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Today will be another GREAT day, because our moron is on his way to the meeting place... the same well-known Hotel241, at Seme area in Benin. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Our idiot did not sleep too much, last night. Twisted Evil

06.45 - He wrote to Akwoodi:
Quote:
Where are you am on my way now

and
Quote:
Now talk if I should go back

06.50 - My manager Akwoodi remained silent, so Danyboi started sending messages to Joojoo:
Quote:
Where are you now on my way now

Joojoo's answer:
Quote:
DA MECANIC WIL BEGN TO MOUNT RADIATEUR AN UNA HOUR AM WIL START TO SEEME OTEL
ONCLE AKWUDE TOL MI TO WAAIT SOMUHERE IN AREA TILL TY SEND NEU PIOCTUR CONFRIMATION
IN MA VAN AM YUR PACKAJ AN UNA MONI ANVELEOPE FO YU

07.17 - Danyboi:
Quote:
Tell him that am on my way

Joojoo:
Quote:
AM WIL TRY TO TEL HEEM BUT HE IZ ON NORDH CONTRY AT UNA PARTYE ORGANZED BY UNA MILIONEER WHO MUVED DHERE WIDH HIS MISTREES
ONCLE AKWUDE CARREED YESTRDAY SOME BIJOOS DHERE NECKLACEES AN RIINGS AN DIAMANTES BRCELETES
HE TEL MI IN LAS MASSAJ TO WAIT YUR PICTUR AN ONLEY AFTA YU SENT MI YUR NEU PICTUR AM COME TU YU NO BIFOR

===

- We would expect Danyboi to send us a confirmation (his photo) that he had come back to that Seme hotel (Safari # 3). Laughing
- After that, we will use the following strategy:
1) Because the idiot did not respect the indications he received last day (referring to biometric identification - those new photos), Claude will cancel the delivery today...
2) Of course, if Danyboi sends us the new biometric pictures (I really want to see him how to undress and stay in panties Laughing , there, in front of that hotel in Benin), then Joojoo will probably find the hidden money in the parcel and he will steal everything and run to Togo.

I can not wait for him to start to crying at Emma, about these sad things Laughing ... until now, he said nothing and hid the fact that he went to Benin to take the parcel and the money.
Our little bastard will suffer intensely when Emma finds out that he has lied to her again! Laughing Laughing Laughing

===

08.05 - Danyboi to Joojoo:
Quote:
Ok when we get there I will sent you new picture how long will you take at the work shop

08.13 - Impatiently, our lad wrote to Joojoo:
Quote:
Tell me how long will the finish the car

08.20 - Only great news there!... the car reparation is done and Joojoo is already on "his way" to Seme. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
BRODA AM DONE REPARATION AN AM ALREDY ON MA WAY TO SEEME
AM WIL WAAIT SOMUHERE DHERE TIL AM WIL RECIEV PICTUR CONFRIMATION AN ACCEPTANSE TO DELIVR PARSEL
AM HOP YU WIL APRECIETE MA EFFORT AN YU WIL REWARDE MI SOMHOU OK

08.23 - Danyboi:
Quote:
OK don't worry we're on our way

09.00 - Danyboi, again... the same standard text. Laughing
Quote:
Where are you we're on our way to seme

09.18 - Joojoo, innocent 100%:
Quote:
AM ON MA WAY TO SEEME TOO CLOSE TO CITI BORDA

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Last edited by Birlic on Wed May 08, 2019 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TUE 8:40 AM
Danni: Hi good morning
Emma: Where were you yesterday? Was waiting for you
TUE 9:25 PM
Danni: Emma I have problems with all of you Lina and the stupid company all of you like seriously
Emma: What's the problem?
How was work today?
TUE 11:06 PM
Danni: Pls don't ask me the stupid people Lina send that percel to they did same thing to me again I stay at the hotel we I was to meet from 1:45 till evening later told me to sleep seme hotel till tomorrow it can't happen am a stranger in another country am not happy with all of you.. OK they pretend to tell me that the car brake down over an hour you guys want to set me up right I see no problem I know what to do I won't accept anything again..let them eat I don't care
Emma: What?
When was this?
Danni: Today am broke totally broke
If I knew I won't have allow you to take that to your church think their legit not knowing their just to frick me and those people here
Emma: So you never even thought to mention to me that you were going there today?
I can't believe you
Danni: Why will i they are all joker you money is not sent to me ok
Emma: Were you planning to pick it up and never tell me you for it?
What's going on?
What were you thinking
Danni: Of course you will know fall suddenly I was to pick earlier and told you but don't believe anyone near you I should have get it today but they lied their bus hit a goat and has be at the mechanical workshop over 4hur what a lie ,when I get provoke I don't care or know who you are I must say the trust out they are liers maybe I have to
Focus and work hard for my Money instead hoping on nothing they keep playing me why
This is has curse problem now between my family the think same I manage to go out without telling any one but see the same thing happen
Emma: I asked lina what happened the first time and she said that you when went to a wrong place. Not even in the right county. How is that anyone's fault
You never even told me. What's that about
Nonsense
Danni: OK forget it then am a fool right
I don't take shit,am not forcing if is no tell why stressing me
I will be the one to fuck that silly company....
They don't want to release your money OK is not with me is with akwoodi ozause the foolish man indeed
Telling me rubbish
You money is gone,am having serious issue with mom on this cos she believe they're liers and it seems so
Emma: Fine. Go fuck the company. Thank you for telling me that in advance
Danni: Are you part of them I see
Anyway
Emma: I'm angry because you failed to tell me that you were going there today
Danni: Sorry for that did you know wht my family says if you want us to be together that I can't receive anything apart from Nigeria...
This is serious they love their son
Emma: Perfect. Looks like you know it all so well. You arrange for that
Danni: Than to risk is life,
Emma: No I didn't
I love their son as well but you didn't think about that. What was your plan? Picking it up without telling me?
Danni: I hate liers
Emma: Me too
Danni: Oh no like seriously, am not OK I manage my self to do thing's
I lost my job again cos of this people I swear I will spoil their name fr what the did
Emma: How did you lose your job? You failed to tell your boss as well?
Danni: Your friend Lina will be responsible for her little mistakesfor not asking if this will arrive in Nigeria see many people here are complaining what kind of thing is that that I shouldn't mind then when the stress is too much why won't they say so
Emma: How is it Lina's fault. That company didn't tell her
Danni: We talk tomorrow my battery is down I have to look fr another job...and I will mind my business.
Emma: Fine
And if you can find some precious time I'd really appreciate if you send me a message when anything important is happening
Danni: No one believe this ok
Emma: No I have a hard time believing myself why my intended husband doesn't tell me he's going to pick up the parcel with my $25000 in it
Danni: Why i will tell you of course no worries since I didn't get it...and am not for that again let them take it since is what they want.
You better let them return your bid money to you ok
Emma: Not possible. I heard from lina that when they return it they have to make Inventory and they find the money. It will be confiscated and you and lina can be charged for money laundering
Danni: So what am I the one who did that
Emma: If those people car broke down, wouldn't the just arrive a little later?
Danni: At first why will she do like that, they are liers Lina I not helping matter she just sat down I sorry fr her
Why she fr show concern
Emma: Did she know you were going today
Danni: Even if she know nothing sup she will do,now look at that idiot she surpose to text him but don't worry
Emma: What idiot is supposed to text who?
Danni: Bad mood ok....
Emma: Yes i can see that
Danni: Tomorrow then they waste all my money and put me into debt and the little I should have pay I still took it out now see
Emma: What is tomorrow? I don't understand
Did they say how you could get the parcel now?
Danni: After again we discuss tomorrow and the letter claim that am no there... Even the manager of the hotel we talk he's a fool ....
Emma: What letter? What manager?
Danni: Of the hotel,Now no way my phone is low and no light how will I get to go
Emma: Go where?
Where are you?
Danni: Seme border
At home
See this getting out of hand
Do you know that those people are thief
Emma: No I don't know. Did they steal the parcel?
Danni: That's what they are planning I think
Emma: Did they tell you how you can get the parcel now?
Danni: We only discus tomorrow by 10am cos now he slept at the mechanical workshop over night and 1-2hour to get to the hotel....
But am feed up
Emma: Then make sure you are there tomorrow before they can steal it
I need you here
Danni: See like this I don't have money with me anymore...
No where to get money
Good night
Emma: Good night
Danni: What
Emma: I said good night
Danni: Am the only on facing the pressure let assume one of you their doing same it won't be like this....
Emma: You think I'm not stressed now?
Danni: At first I expected her to send half through western union then later another half it could have been better than this
Emma: Did you ask her that?
Danni: No CUs she don't care why she just say let him face it that's what she will say

This morning (spread out over a few hours)
Emma: Ok. So now what?
Danni: Don't
Know
Emma: Ok. Me either
Danni: AM TIRED OF THIS GUYS PLAYING ME MAYBE I WILL SEND YOU HIS MAIL AS WELL SO YOU CAN MAIL WHATS GOING THAT I LAY A COMPLAIN AND LET HIM KNOW AM REAL OK
<akwoodi's email>
Emma: Who is that?
Hello?
If you don't tell me anything I don't know what to do
Danni: Am Going BACK THIER TODAY I TELL YOU WHEN AM their
Emma: Ok. Thank you for telling me. Where are you now?
Danni: On my way to seme border
Emma: Ok. Please tell me when you arrive
Danni: OK

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Bertje

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is awesome baiting, and you guys should receive a medal for this. Most entertaining thing I have read in a while.

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

09.53 - Danyboi to Joojoo:
Quote:
Ok am all so close to border...

10.41 - Joojoo:
Quote:
AM WAITNIG FO YU HEER IN AREA FO 45 MINTUES
AKWUDE IZ NERVUUS AN HE INFRORM UR BOSS CLUDE ABOT YU

10.57 - Akwoodi:
Quote:
Well sir, it's been an hour since you were supposed to be present at the Hotel241 in Seme.
My driver has confirmed right now that you are not in the meeting place and that you have not sent those pictures yet.
There is only one explanation, that you are an fraudulent impostor!
I will communicate my conclusions directly to my colleague Claude, so that he can take all the necessary steps.
Have a nice day!
Akwoodi

===

Honestly, I do not know what to say... clearly, our idiots left home in the morning with the intention of going back to the same venue as yesterday.
Practically, the deadline previously set (10.00 AM) has already been exceeded by more than one hour.
We will see in the next hours...
===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Safari #3

Well, we did it again! Laughing Laughing Laughing

11.10 - Danyboi sent me 2 new trophies... they (he and his friend/brother) are in the same place like yesterday.
It can be seen that the other idiot has a backpack (probably to carry the money). LOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Were their now

Quote:
Am there now

Quote:
So now where are you am in hotel 241seme

Quote:
So you have it and you can come now to hotel 241seme

Quote:
Hello where are you

===

11.17 - Joojoo writes to our moron. Oups, bad news! Twisted Evil
Quote:
AKWUDE CALED MI AN ORDRED MI TO STOP TIL YU RECIEV DELIVER AUTHENTICATHIONES
HE SAAID MI YU HAV TO SEND NO KNOU UHAT PICTURS TO UNA BIG BOSS NA OUR HEEADQUORTAR
AM WIL BE HEERE WAITNIG FO YU DELIVER AUTORIZATONS
NOU AM GOEING OUTSID TO EAT SOMTHNIG AN TO DRINK UNA BEER

Danyboi to Joojoo:
Quote:
What's going on I send it to you what else

11.23 - Danyboi writes to Akwoodi:
Quote:
What's going on Mr akwoodi I don't understand now. We're here waiting

Quote:
And I send you the pictures you want.

===

11.30 - Akwoodi to Danyboi:
Quote:
Dear sir,
Our Customer Care Manager Mr. Claude is very very nervous and he has blocked everything.
You will immediately receive a message from him, with all the necessary explanations.
Be patient and wait for a few minutes. As soon as we receive the consent, we will deliver.
My nephew Joojoo is there, in the area at a safe distance from the Hotel.

Have a nice day!
Akwoodi

===

11.37 - Our boy writes directly to Claude:
Quote:
Hello am not a fraudster ok I just arrive here even me and joojoo where informing our self about our location now am here and have spent all what I have am in hotel 241seme now your worker akwudi is not patient here the WiFi is not stable this cos the delay of everything now how long will I be here.....

and
Quote:
You should understand you know better than them...

===

11.45 - The nuclear bomb was launched Laughing ... Claude writes to everyone: Danyboi, Akwoodi and Joojoo.
Quote:
Dear Daniel (are you really there?), I'm completely speechless!
Yesterday morning I received from your email address 2 stupid messages that contain not any words but only the same old & useless biometric photos made a month ago?
You're crazy, you are drugged or drunk? You're joking with me, or you just want to compromise me? Tell me the truth!

Did not you understand that biometric identification is made online, in real time, based on the comparison between the pictures in the database and the "fresh" pictures made "exactly on the day of delivery"?

I have drawn your attention to this issue for many times, both in the previous days and also in the first messages in which I explained you the biometric identification procedure. Let me remind you some of the messages in our server archive confirming that you have been correctly informed of the entire procedure:

- From one of my old messages, April 05:
You will be contacted by our local manager of the TSC branch who lead the delivery team and you will establish (together) the exact day and time of the delivery.
In case of biometric identification, the procedure requires another set of photos to be sent to the central server at the time of delivery.
Basically, you'll have to do another set of pictures (the same positions) to send to me in the day of delivery.
The computer analyzes the two sets of photos (today's and those on the day of delivery) and confirms the "precise & exact identity of the Receiver".
Our courier will hand over the parcel and you will just sign a document certifying that the package is intact and sealed.

- From another messages of mine, April 18:
Please do not forget that the visual software identification procedure requires you to send a new set of biometric pictures before our agent delivers the parcel.
To ease the whole process and shorten the validation time, it would be useful for you to send me those pictures just as you arrive in Niamey.
Normally, those photos must be taken exactly at the time of delivery! Not before! This is the biometric identification procedure and must be respected!

- In April 19, our Niger manager wrote to you the same information:
From the correspondence I have with our Customer Care Manager (Mr. Claude Postumierre) I know that your identification will be done by the biometric method. I hope you know that the software that runs the necessary comparisons between the photos needs about 2 hours to establish the "biometric identity," so my advice is that you take those photos as soon as you get to Niamey. The sooner you send it to Mr. Claude, the sooner we can obtain the aproval and deliver your parcel.

- April 19, from me to you:
I need you to send me a new set of biometrical photos (for the software to analyze them and compare them to your personal profile already stored in our servers).
The delivery operation can only be made after the result of the comparison (between the previously sent pictures and the ones you send today) will be validated by the software algorithms.
I have to let you know that the validation process can take 90-120 minutes, depending on the quality of the pictures sent and the amount of graphic details.

- From April 07:
Please do not forget that biometric identification is a process that lasts at least 100-120 minutes, so I will need you to send me those photos (made at the meeting place) before the driver comes to you. The recognition program will analyze your tomorrow's photos and compare them to those previously sent, so your biometric profile will be confirmed.
===

Whether you're completely idiot or trying to hide something dirty, or you're another bad person trying to take the parcel (from our real client Shogun Daniel) fraudulently. There is no other reasonable reason why you did not want to send me your fresh made biometric photos. You're probably an impostor who stole the old photos from Mr. Daniel's computer and now tries to steal the parcel.

Well, I warn you that the software recognition algorithm will not release TDA (The Delivery Authorization) in the absence of previously requested photos! Have I been informed by my colleague Akwoodi that yesterday you have tried to get the parcel, without the identification operation being approved? It is true? Why? Tell me why! Where are you now, at this moment?
===

So, I'm addressing now to the manager Akwoodi and to the driver Joojoo:
DO NOT make the delivery until Daniel sends his new biometric photographs made at the meeting place!
WARNING! The Delivery Procedure is forbidden as long as the new biometric identification photos are not sent to me and as long as the recognition software does not confirm the real identity for The Receiver.

Thank you for using TSC, the best in 5-Star Customer Service!
Claude

- The Subject line of the message is: "Who is that person who writes from the email address of our client Segun Daniel?" Laughing
- That's what the original text looks like! Really! Laughing
- Basically, I asked him to undress and make another set of biometric photos out there in front of the hotel! Laughing
===

11.50 - He's still shocked and did not achieve what is required. Laughing
Quote:
Am in the hotel now take a look am not lying k

12.00 - Danyboi to Claude:
Quote:
OK now I just make another one at the hotel 241seme pls help me every where is open

Claude is inflexible and requires all 6 biometric pictures. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Mister Daniel,
Maybe you really do not understand or maybe you do not want to understand. I'm not really interested at all, because I have the impression that you want to cheat our procedures!
If you do not send the new required biometric pictures that you have to make now, so that our computer software can validate your authentication profile, I can not allow delivery to take place.
This does not depend on me or my goodwill, but is the result of a computer algorithm. You were previously informed about this procedure, but you preferred to ignore my words.
So send those 6 pictures as fast as possible, because the software calculation takes 90-120 minutes.

Claude

12.04 - Our moron sent me this only one photo... only this, no text!

Of course, Claude writes to Danyboi:
Quote:
Dear Daniel,
- I got picture # 1: The right side
- I wait for the other 5 pictures so I can upload them to the software.

Claude

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Birlic on Wed May 08, 2019 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

11:40 PM
Danni: Message Lina to tell Claude , thatthey have block the parcel
Emma: What? Why did they do that?
Danni: Hurry up now
And am n the hotel now in seme
Emma: You can message her yourself, you can explain best what's going on
Danni: Then why do you ask me to tell you, if you can't help now nvm....
Emma: I want to but I don't know what's going on so what should I tell her?

I don't understand why he is so frustrated. Emma wants to help but she needs to know what's going on first Laughing Laughing Laughing

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I have nothing more to say... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
Everything has been sent

Quote:
Hop you got it and pls hurry......

===

12.30 - Claude:
Quote:
Dear Daniel,

I confirm that I have received all the 6 photos required to complete the biometric profile. But:
- I notice you have chosen to take those pictures somewhere in the hotel.
- You already know (we have had this discussion) that the pictures have to be made out of the light.
- I sincerely advise you to make another set of pictures, some good ones, outside the hotel.
- There is a huge risk that the software program will refuse to compile these pictures.
I can load the pictures in the program and we will wait together to see what will be the result of the software comparison.
It is only your choice.

Claude

===

Danyboi, to Claude:
Quote:
You can now see am at the hotel,the truth of it me and my friend..

and
Quote:
Is too risky you won't advice that in another country is no polite pls make sure it work out am still waiting you have to look at my stress all this why is not good for me to be treated this way

and
Quote:
And joojoo is some where here waiting am dying Mr Claude

Claude:
Quote:
Yeah, Daniel, of course I see you're at the hotel with your boyfriend. There is no doubt!
In the case of Biometric Authentication procedure, the software program needs to validate the comparison between the two sets of pictures.
I can not intervene in this procedure, because everything is automatic.
Please decide if you want to send another set of pictures, or if you want to try with them.
If the computer software algorithm refuses to accept the pictures, your responsibility is yours. It is okay for you?
There will be a calculation interval of about 2 hours.

Cheers,
Claude

===

12.51 - Joojoo to Danyboi:
Quote:
BRODA WHAAY AM HAV TO WIAT HEER ANODHAR 2 HOOURS ?
UHAT IS GOEING DHERE ?
AKWUDE TOL MI TO STAY HIDDN FO ANODHAR 2 HOOURS FO SOM APROVAL COMPUTA
CAN YU TEL MI MOORE ?

Last edited by Birlic on Wed May 08, 2019 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Bertje

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Last name of Claude is mentioned in the big quote. Perhaps 'anonimize'?

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

12:12 Yes in fact this first and last I will come here and I don't care if they found out or not OK again today I borrow money what kind of person are you that you don't fill concern ,you take steps when situation is like this ....non of them replie me now
12:13 Didn't you read what I just wrote?
I want to help you but I don't know what to tell her if you don't explain what's going on
12:19 Don't worry I will only tell you am not interested anymore...
12:19 So what should I tell Lina?
12:21 Just wait I just Make another picture and send to him in England let him update to server I get back to you
12:22 Is that the confirmation picture?
I'll wait here for your message

12:22 Yes it is
12:22 ok

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BertjeAass wrote:
^^^Last name of Claude is mentioned in the big quote. Perhaps 'anonimize'?

His name is slightly changed here, so no any problems. But, thanks anyway! clapping
===

Meanwhile, the idiot went out of the hotel and started taking pictures. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
Hop you get all my phone is low pls do befr it get off

===

13.15 - Claude to our idiot:
Quote:
Dear Daniel,
I formally announce that we have successfully introduced all those 6 pictures (made today) in the software recognition program.
We'll find out the result in about 2 hours and I'll let you know as soon as I get the delivery authorization.
Until then, you can go eat something. Please take care of your phone battery so we can communicate in a timely manner.

Cheers,
Claude

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be so wonderful to receive a message in a few hours that the police arrested him for indecent behavior in a public place. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

13.30 - Our idiot sent those last pictures including to Akwoodi and Joojoo, so the driver immediately fell in love. Yeap, the "gay side of the story will rise". Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
BRODA YU LUUK VERY VERY HOT AN AM WANNA MAKE YU MA WAIFE
DO YU WANNA 100 DOLLA TO HAV SEX WIDH MI ?
AM CAN COM TO OTEL NOW AN TAKE A ROOM FO US
WE CAN BATH TOGEDHAR WE CAN EEAT TOGEDHAR WE WIL DRINK LIQUEOUR
YU WIL LIKE MI BECUS AM HAV BIG BIG THICK DICK
AKWUDE TOL MI DHAT YU AARE DHERE WIDH A LITTEL BOY WHO LUUK LIKE HOMOSEXUALIST
IZ YUR LOVER GAY ? YU WANNA THREESOME WIDH MI AN YUR LITTEL GAY FREND ?

Danyboi:
Quote:
Bring me my parcel is a military not a boy OK....Clyde give you go ahead now am waiting fr you.

and
Quote:
Don't worry we're good just bring the parcel where are you now

JooJoo:
Quote:
BRODA YUR GAY FREND IS MILITARY MAN OOOOHHHH
AM WIL LET YU BOTH LICK MI ALL OVAR MA BODY
YU WIL LIKE MI AM HUGE MAN AN AM HAV EVRITHIN BIG BIG OOOOHHHH
YUR GAY FREND IS BOY OR WOMA IN YUR RELATINOSHIP ?

===

Danyboi to Claude:
Quote:
What's going on

Claude:
Quote:
Dear Daniel, I do not understand what you mean. We are now waiting until 15.00-16.00 to get the positive result from computerized analysis. As soon as I get delivery approval, I'll send a message to Juju to come directly to you. He's hidden somewhere in the area, because that's the security rules. Please relax in the next 2-3 hours. You can order something to eat if you are hungry. Juju has enough money for him for such unforeseen expenses.

Cheers,
Claude

Danyboi:
Quote:
Let him come am waiting....

Quote:
Hello time is not on my side

Claude, innocent 100%:
Quote:
Daniel, let me repeat.
Please relax in the next 2-3 hours. You can order something to eat if you are hungry. Joojoo has enough money with him for such unforeseen expenses.
We will discuss delivery starting at 16.00, when all calculations will be terminated and the program will issue the delivery authorization.
So, live the moment and enjoy our vacation!

Cheers,
Claude

===

Our moron is desperate.
Quote:
OK please just approve it cos my hone will still off let him com direct and waiting.....but that time is too much.pls reduce it am so tired here.

Claude:
Quote:
Dear Daniel, do not worry! Everything will be fine in few hours.

I can not intervene in any way, because it's an automatic software program that works with mathematical algorithms and some statistics and finally generates a special file: your biometric profile.
This file is compared to the file that was generated before, when you sent the first biometric pictures (pictures taken at your home, some days ago).
If the two biometric profiles (the old and the current one) match, then the so-called TDA can be issued and the parcel can be delivered without any problems.

I hope everything is clear now.
Enjoy this moment, because you are very close to a great finish!

Claude

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

13:50 Danni to Emma wrote:
Inform Lina they're playing me here I told you.Lina plan this.

13:51 Emma wrote:
What are you talking about? What did she plan? Please tell me what's going on and I'll contact her for you

13:55 danni wrote:
Dear Danni, I do not understand what you mean. We are now waiting until 15.00-16.00 to get the positive result from computerized analysis. As soon as I get delivery approval, I'll send a message to joojoo to come directly to you.He's hidden somewhere in the area, because that's the security rules. Please relax in the next 2-3 hours. You can order something to eat if you are hungry. joojoo has enough money for him for such unforeseen expenses.

Cheers,

Now my phone is down

13:59 Emma wrote:
Ok, to be honest I don't see any devious plan here. It looks like the procedure takes some time and it'll be over soon

Last edited by Linoline on Wed May 08, 2019 1:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joojoo to Danyboi:
Quote:
LITTEL GAY BRODA WHAY YU NO ANSWA MA MASSAJ ?
AM LUUK NA YUR PICTURS AN ECSITE MI MUCH
YU AARE GAY AN DHIS IZ VERY VERY IMEDIATLEY VIZIBEL
YU WANNA MORE THAN UNA 100 DOLLA ?
YUR LITTEL GAY FREND WIL PARTICPATE ALSO ?

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

15:41 Danni to Emma wrote:
Am going back home all of you are the same you're just disappointing me why person who send this to the company do not care you're the same

15:48 Emma to Danni wrote:
What are you talking about? What have I done? I keep telling you if you want me to contact Lina for you, you need to tell me what's going on. Why are you going home now? Is that verification process done now? Did they say anything?

oblated
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW! Now this is surely SIX star service!
The whole "biometric" angle is pure genius.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Danyboi to Claude... he's very frustrated. Laughing
Quote:
Hello how long now....is getting late I can't stay here to night

Quote:
Why is joojoo calling me guy just becos of this photo pls tell him to stop and bring me my parcel is getting too long

Quote:
By now everything should be OK what's going on...am not comfortable in other man's country.. Am really getting feed up,I can't wait longer anymore.

Quote:
If I leave today with out that I won't bother over it again...you look at the time what kind of processing is that.I can't afford it

Quote:
Almost 4:00 no massage how do you want me to believe

16.15 - Finally, Joojoo discovers the money. Oups, big problem, huh? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
LOOK AM GET UNPACKED DI PARSEL NA FOUND DI MONI INSIDE OOOOHHHHH!!!!!
NA FORBIDDEN FO TRANSPORT MONI WIDH PARSEL SO NO NO GOOD OOOOHHHHH!!!!
I WANNA FO MI HALF OF DI MONI NA UNA LAP TOP
MA LITTEL GAY AM WANNA MAKE SEX WIDH YU AN YUR ODHA GAY FREND
COME HIERE IN BOHICON DISNIGT OR TOMORROU MORNING
AM WIL BE DHERE NA OTEL DE PRINCES
NOR TEL ANYONE NA NOR TEL DI POLIS OR TO MA BOS AKWUDE OK

===

16.25 - The computer has finished those scanning biometric photos, so Claude comes with excellent news. I'm sure our idiot is very happy now! Laughing
Quote:
Dear Daniel, I'm glad to tell you that the result is positive, so the release of the package was approved.
Tonight you can celebrate with all your loved ones!
@Akwoodi, please supervise the delivery operation!
@Joojoo, now you can go to that hotel and meet our client Daniel.

I'm happy to know that everything was over and that our company has solved another problem in favor of the customer!

Claude

===

===

15.10 - Our idiot responds to Claude. Laughing
Quote:
Thanks I really appreciate but we're still waiting

Danyboi to my driver Joojoo:
Quote:
No problem you come am waiting fe you at hotel241 I will not tell any one OK hurry up

Quote:
Where are you now we need to go back to Nigeria today ....and don't worry we settle you OK how many minute to this place...

Quote:
Com now we settle you no moni with me OK hurry up

17.51 - Joojoo to our little boy. Laughing
Quote:
MA BRODA AM AT OTEL DES PRINCES IN BOHICON CITY
AM TAKE A NICE ROOM FO US WIDH JACUZZE AN AIR CONDITONIN AN MINIBAR
COME HEERE AN WE WIL SHARE MONI FIFTI FIFTI OK
AM KNOU A GOOD RESTURANT HEER WIDH GOOD LIQUEUR AN SOME WEED FO SMOKIN
YU WIL LIKE MY HUGE DICK AM GUARANTI DHIS OOOOHHHHHH!!!!

===

- On the other side of this story, Danyboi wrote to Claude. Laughing
- His frustration is maximum, but he still did not have the courage to say anything about Joojoo breaking the package. Obviously, we will try to take advantage of this. Laughing
Quote:
Pls help me to mail him tonight cos he's saying tomorrow pls is late I need to go back home,there's still time for him to come like. Said I don't sleep hotel...plssssss do something

and
Quote:
Things is not alright he was saying to come tomorrow plss call akwudi and let him tell him the come now.plsssss

===

THE SLAP OF THE DAY!
Quote:
Dear Daniel,

Akwoodi is not answering the phone, but I know he is in an isolated area somewhere in northern Benin.
No problem, becasue he'll probably see the messages tomorrow morning.

I hope that driver Joojoo came to meet you and everything is okay. Did you count the money from the envelope? Everything is OK?
I sincerely tell you that we are (all of us) very proud that we have been able to offer you only high quality services and that you have received what you really deserve!

I hope you will remain our client in the future too!
Thank you for using TSC the best in 5-Star Customer Service!

Claude

Muhahahaha!
Mission accomplished!
===

Last edited by Birlic on Wed May 08, 2019 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just brilliant, I’m so impressed by you two, linoline and birlic, reminder to him as he was wearing Liverpool black shorts in the last photos, the driver supports Liverpool as well and they beat Barcelona 4-0 last night and are in the final, so he is extremely celebrating
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooh are those Liverpool shorts? I had no idea. Should any of those pictures be sent to Emma he definitely should be praised for that (Emma is in Liverpool)

15:41
DO YOU LOOK AT THE TIME
Emma all of you to god who made me you plan it.what's keeping them now tell
Emma: What?
It's 16:28 here
And again you don't tell me anything useful

17:51 Danni to Emma wrote:
The manager confirm that their jokers Emma sorry you lost your money, they open it and found the money that's the stupidity of Lina am off bye

18:58 Danni to Emma wrote:
MA BRODA AM AT OTEL DES PRINCES IN BOHICON CITY

AM TAKE A NICE ROOM FO US WIDH JACUZZE AN AIR CONDITONIN AN MINIBAR

COME HEERE AN WE WIL SHARE MONI FIFTI FIFTI OK

AM KNOU A GOOD RESTURANT HEER WIDH GOOD LIQUEUR AN SOME WEED FO SMOKIN

YU WIL LIKE MY HUGE DICK AM GUARANTI DHIS OOOOHHHHHH!!!!

That's the guy who open the parcel and for get about it is gone he plan to share it fifty fifty that I should come and meet him where he's and his a plan work tell Lina now you see my word are true ....now you can see money Nigeria through dhl very nice company not this fake people and your friend that know nothing use he open it and saw the money is finish.ok

19:00
HAV THEY SEND BACK YOUR MONEY UR BANK,
My money is in the parcel
Where are you?

19:18 Emma to Danni wrote:
I don't understand that message that you've sent to me please explain what happened so I can tell her

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Poor idiot, is so confuse. Laughing Laughing Laughing

18.49 - The lad, to Claude:
Quote:
No I haven't he said tomorrow morning and I left...

and
Quote:
He said he's in bohicon that we should come there am out of this strange

20.35 - Claude writes to Danyboi:
Quote:
Daniel, I do not understand anything. Who is in Bohicon?
Where are you now? I hope everything is alright.
Cheers,
Claude

===

20.45 - Danyboi to Joojoo:
Quote:
Sorry I went back to my country Claude will mail you soon

Joojoo, one last message tonight:
Quote:
YU AARE FOOL AN YU WIL DIE POOR AN HONGERY
FO WHO IZ DHESE BIG MONI ???
YU HAV TO KNOU IZ FORBDEN TO PUT MONI IN PARSELS OK ????
YU CAN NO NO EVEN COMPELN AM STOLE ANITHIN
TOMORO MORNIN AM TAKE PACKAJ BACK TO DEPOT
AM WIL JUSTE KIIP MONI OOOOOHHHHH!!!!

===

22.00 - Our boy responds to Joojoo:
Quote:
I will if you don't come tomorrow at 9:00 in the morning at agbara nice hotel near the road we meet and settle but you refuse Clyde will know and I don't care what will ...happen I will inform the police too..so don't think you are free I will find you myself....track you down you can't run with it

and
Quote:
So come to abgara tomorrow by nine o clock first hotel close to the filling station OK tomorrow I will be there waiting no complain OK

Joojoo:
Quote:
BRODA AM NO KNOU WHERE DIS OTEL IS
GO OUTESID AN TAKE UNA PICTUR TO SEE YU
HAV YU REMAIND IN BENIN FO DIS NIGT OK
WHAY DO NO YU WANNA BI MA WOOMAN ???
AM PAY YU NICE MONI FO DIS

20 minutes later, Joojoo sent another message:
Quote:
YU SNED MI DAT PICTUR TO SEE DA OTEL OR UHAT ???
AM NEED TO SEE YU FO TO BELIEV YUR STORY
AM NOT STOPID GAY LIKE YU AN AM NEED PROFFS
IF YU CAN CONVNCED MI AM WIL BI MEET YU TOMORO TO SHERE MONI OK

I was not able to find that hotel he's talking about. Is there a possibility that idiots have stayed overnight in Benin? Hoping to get the money tomorrow morning? Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday

- It was a silent night for me! But I don't know nothing in Danni's case. Laughing Laughing Laughing
- Today I will be busy in my RL, so this little story will not change too much...

05.45 - Claude to Danyboi:
Quote:
Dear Daniel, good morning!
I still have not been able to get in touch with my colleague Akwoodi, but I talked to the driver Joojoo and he told me that you changed both; the date and the place of meeting.
I understand you have to meet this morning, at one nice hotel next to the roadside filling station? This is true? Good, good! You do not know how much I enjoy this good news!
Please send me a confirmation message after you receive the parcel and the money in the envelope. I hope everything to be fine on your way back home. Be careful on the road!

Thank you for choosing to work with our company and I hope our services have been in line with your expectations!
Our motto is "Our clients are always right!" and we really expect you to be our client in the future too!
Claude

===

Advaita
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems as if he was on his way back to Lagos (22.00 message to Joojoo). He was referring to Agbara, Lagos.

I found these hotels in Agbara:

https://hotels.ng/hotels-in-lagos/agbara?sorting=default

I checked the first three in "maps" and they have filling stations not that far away from the hotels.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yeap, you are right! clapping

07.11 - He slept somewhere on the road to Lagos, in Agbara... now, he sends these messages to Joojoo:
Quote:
Come to nigeria agbara not that far from there ok 1hour jouney am waiting for you at the hotel near road now,the nearest hotel we see OK.... Am in Nigeria after you were to come on time yesterday but you don't so if you come nobody will know you open it and if you don't police and your boss we hear this today come there at 9:00 OK am there now hotel at agbara when you get down at ageke near the feul station you will see me you have two hours now am waiting hotel name is bestom guest house morrogbo.ok

and
Quote:
I told Claude that am in the hotel where I use most.OK you should be on your way now

Joojoo responds:
Quote:
MA BRODA AAR YU JOKIN MI ??
AM NO UNDARSTEND UHERE AM HAV TO COM BECUS AM NOT KNOU NAJIRIA
ESPLEIN AN GIV MI MOOR DETAILES
UHAT CITY IZ DHERE ??
AT UHAT DISTNACE FO DA BENIN BORDA ??
TAKE UNA PICTUR NEXT TO PANEL OR SIGN DHAT WRITE OTEL NAME OR CITY NAM
WI MAKE MONI FITFI FIFTI OK

===

07.20 - Danyboi to Claude:
Quote:
Am telling him to take a bike to agbara filling station hotel bestom morrogbo their am waiting in the hotel now

Quote:
I havnt see him

Claude writes to him:
Quote:
Daniel,
Please keep me informed of the evolution of the events.
I'll miss a few hours, but I'll come back to my office later and read all the messages.

Cheers,
Claude

===

07.41 - Danyboi to Joojoo:
Quote:
From seme It will take 1 hour 20 min to get De bestom guest house beside the filling station, when you get their you call me +2349073768*** OK be on your way now

Joojoo:
Quote:
BRODA GO OUDSIDE NEAR FILIN STATION AN TAKE UNA PICTUR WITH YU
AM WIL COM IF AM WIL SEE YU DHERE
FIFTI FIFTI OK ?

Danyboi:
Quote:
When you get to seme enter bus going to agbara or take bike they will take you their and package your self we any any you think will favor you OK

Joojoo:
Quote:
AM HAV NO TIME FO YUR JOKES
AM NO UNDRSTAN SIGNATUR THING AN ESPLANATIUN
SEND MI YUR PICTUR NEAR FILIN STATION FO MI TO SEE DHE PLACE
YU WILL BE WAITNIG MI AT FILIN STATION OK

and
Quote:
AM NO MOORE BATERIE PHONE SO QUICK QUIC SEND MI YUR PICTUR DHERE AT FILIN STATON PLACE
AM WIL GO TO YU AFTA SEENG EZACTEL UHERE YU AARE NOW OK
NO POLIS AN NO BAD SURPREISES OK ??

===

11.30 - More fun with Danyboi... it seems our idiot is still in Agbara, waiting for Joojoo. I really think he's extremely happy! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Joojoo,am not a joker you're cos you want to take all the money to your self you know I can found you if you do ....my phone is 4 percent can't take photo until I charge it no problem here OK is better you have my word Claude will know if you font be on your way seme to agbara is not less then 1hur 20minute OK stay coming or every one will know have to charge my phone when I come back let me see your on your way period OK start coming

Joojoo:
Quote:
AM NO COME WIDUTH PICTUR
NO BEILIVE YU

Danyboi:
Quote:
Then I will report to Claude

and
Quote:
I don't care what will happen OK and you too will be arrested as well. If you don't believe the name of the station is agbeke check your map OK you have one more hurs to come Claude ask me to tell him what you've done so left to you if you don't come. I will in form him what you did and the police OK

Joojoo, full of stubbornness. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
IF YU DO NO SEND MI YUR PICTUR AM NO COME DHERE
AM WAS NEVAER IN NAJIRIA AM DO NO KNOU UHERE TO GO
AM NEED YUR PICTUR DHERE IN FRONT FILIN STATION
IF YU NO SEN MI DA PICTUR AM WIL RETURNE BACK TO PARAKO DEPOT
AM NO LONG BATERY SO QUICK QUICK TAKE PICTUR

===

12.00 - I think his ugly head will explode soon.
Quote:
Check your map and if you refuses to com you're dead information is all I will find you OK so just shut up your stinky mouth, I will dene massage to England your headquarters general boss now in few minuit OK, do you think I also know hotel 241 so go to your map is. There and you will confirm that there

Joojoo:
Quote:
STOPID LITTEL HOMOSEXUAL YU DO NO THINK YU CAN THRETEN MI
YU AARE STOPID GAY WHO LIKE UNDREESS AN SEND RICOLOS PITURS TO EVRYBODY OOOHHHH
AM WIL TAKE PARSEL BACK TO DEPOT AN AM WIL KEEP ONLY MONI OK
YU CAN NO ACUZE MI FO NOTHIN BECUS MONI IS ILEGAL INSIDE PARSEL OK
IF YU SEAY SOMETHIN ABOT HIDEN MONI IN PARSEL YU WIL BE IN JAIL SOON OOOHHHH
AM WANNA MAKE A GOOD DEAL WIDH YU BUT AM NEED TO SEE YU DHERE OK??
SO SEND DHAT PICTUR QUIK QUIK OR AM WIL GO BACK HOME

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

22:04
Danni: HOME HE TOLD ME NO ONE CAN HOLD HIM THAT YOU GUYS KNOW IS WRONG WITH YOUR PLAN PUTTING MONEY IN THE PARCEL NOW HE HAS THE MONEY YOU HABE TO TELL LYDIA OF HER STUPID PLAN SHE DID OK BYE COZ I WILL CAUSE HER IF I MASSAGE HER FOR HER STUPID NESS WHY CANT SHE SEND IT THROUGH WESTERN UNION FOOL OF HER NOW IS GONE LEFT TO HER STUPID LYDIA FOOLISH COMPANY
Emma: Who has the money? What happened today?
I still don't know what to tell Lina
Danni: The drive joojoo he told me not to tell the police or is boss he open the parcel at my back and told me to cm so he can set me up
Emma: Oh my god
Where are you now?
Danni: Now he said he will return back the parcel to the store and he will pack all the money still he. Call fool am in Nigeria I have no business again anything that want to cm to must be in Nigeria now you the problem came from lydia
See tell LINA if I massage her I will finish her
Emma: How? Did she tell that man to steal the money?
Now what?
How can you come to England now?
Danni: Nothing, am doing nothing now this is a lesson trust no one is like a plan
Emma: Ok
Shit
But you can still sell the other stuff she sent you
Danni: Nothing is with me
That guy is a thief
If I tell his boss their will be problem and that person you trust and believe you call Lina don't tell me
Emma: Don't tell you what?
Danni: When and how she want to send the anything I just receive a mail suddenly is this how they do something any you will do must come straight to Nigeria if not don't bother what my parent say is through that you guys want to get me killed now see
Emma: I don't want that. I only ever wanted you here. Why would I want you killed?
Danni: Them
You send anything to me it must come to Nigeria ok
See all my affort is in vain
Emma: Cookie I didn't send it
Danni: You didn't send it
Thank you very much I really appreciate all of you must suffer
Emma: Lina did
Danni: Leave me alone
Emma: Do you realize after all my efforts for months i have lost a lot of fucking money
And still you can't come here
Fuck
Danni: TYou didn't I don't realized coz you too are a joker so you plan this fine I know what to do that bastard Lina and your stupid pastor well am happyvyoy say the truth brat
Emma: What the hell. Why would I plan this?
And how
Danni: This is it
You're not the person to trust all of you
Emma: Fine if you want to accuse me you can do it by yourself. I'm not listening to this nonsense
Danni: And from now I will block every necessary things now
That bastard I will finish with her tomorrow
And block all of you as well so you really plan this am happy coz you don't know how I am to joke with that's means the bank didn't. Hold yr money lie hmmm
You're finish fr treating me this way and Lina I lost a lot all of you must suffer I repeat
Nothing you will say
Good bye
Emma: I never lied to you why would I even do that? Explain that
Danni: The manager of the hotel told me to Wise up that you guys are crude including you
Emma: 😒 can't believe you accuse me of this
If loving you is a crime I'm guilty but that's all
Danni: May good punished all of you as you do me am brutal to finish all of you intact my parent will here this that you said you didn't send it you all playing me now I see the truth..... I will find my way thank you very very much..
Emma: Don't talk to me like this
Be angry at that thief😒
Danni: I won't talk anymore...
Emma: 😒 ok
Danni: Bye talk to that bastard Lina

Today 7:56
Emma: Hi
Danni: If you can't call me don't chat me again all of you are scammers
Emma: Wow thank you
10:33 AM
Danni: Unwelcome
Am not a fool ok
Enough is enough ok
Emma: I never said you're a fool
I only want you here with me
Danni: Have you tel her
Emma: I'm at work, I didn't see her yet
did you?
Danni: Tell her we're fighting OK ,another lie
Emma: another lie how? Stop this please
Danni: Don't worry
I don't care what you do coz you guy plan me mostly that bastard Lina
Emma: Cookie, please think. Why would I do that?
After all this time
Danni: You just hand over and relax what do you think, we're all human being you can I don't believe
Emma: I never just hand over. I discussed it with you first didn't I?
Danni: He have your money and am back home see what u said that I don't like them see the end of it sorry your money is gone and I don't care fr their plan over me
Emma: You mean the plan of that man that stole it?
may curses be on him. I hate thieves
I have a meeting, have to go, I'll be back in 2 hours
Danni: Tell Lina every thing that happen
12:52
Emma: I'll go to her after work
Danni: Better you do
Coz juju has open the parcel and he count the money, that's much.... Now am telling him to come to Nigeria very close to seme border to give me the rest of it at the filling station when he get their I will see him and we talk and go he request fr another pix as if they are not be seeing me all day if he return the parcel back and take the money he will be dead I told him if you can furstrate him he's not at rest .now
He will see hell fr opening it and refuse to come time fr me to tell Clyde what happened. And I don't care what will happen cos I don't send her to send me money this way in illegal ways
He's also in danger
Emma: Fuck. You really want to meet with that thief?
Danni: <joojoo's email>
You guys believe them so much
And he's dead as well if I get him if he come to Nigeria is dead
Emma: but what if he kills you?
I don't like this at all

... still in process

ETA
Danni: So Lina is the one who is to blame,but he won't come you know what Lina must replace all the Money back
She's the fool to act like idiot yes I said it and I can still say it in her present I hate rubbish
Emma: I told you I go to her after work and find out what she knows about all this
Danni: She will say nothing about it have they ever done something like this befr when they know is wrong to send money and package in the parcel she will be responsible for it nothing like that western Union is OK
Emma: I don't know if she ever did this before. That's what I want to find out
Danni: Now you see she must know Emma wise up people don't want good fr each other is every where OK..I was even expecting her to use the western Union like I told you
Emma: Why didn't she? Did you ask her to?
Danni: She must know do you send money to your ma Thank god I come back home from my first trip to Niamey I'd this how they would have killed me
You said she knows all things right now this is it
Don't count me in any illegal things...
Emma: Right now I'm just very happy that you are home safe and I'm confused about everything. I want to know if she knows this joojoo
Danni: All my affort is gone which I listen they told me that this people are frick. That joojoo is the nephew to akwoodi in Benin seme
And Claude is the boss to akwoodi is a plan work akwoodi never reply my massage since yesterday
Emma: really, so I should also ask her about akwoodi?
Danni: You know what I will mail her my self am even angry now with her instead of kidding me she should tell me no and I will stay on my own that bastard Lina
Emma: Ok, good plan. I'll go to her anyway

And he went off, I think to message Lina.
I think it would be nice if for this adventure it turns out that Lina and Claude have a secret relationship, Claude had Joojoo steal the money and Lina as well as Claude will be missing soon. He's not going to travel again anyway I think and this will take all the blame off Emma again Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic