SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Zombini Apocalypse (First Bait, Ongoing)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This Lad sent me a sob story about being a widower with a dying daughter (Audrey) He won the lottery and wanted to send me money... blah blah blah.

Of course my character responds, and thus begins the official correspondence, color coded as follows:

RED= Lad
BLUE= Ladette
BLACK= Me
PURPLE= My “Brother” (Me) and his company

April 4, 2019 11:05 PM
Hello,

First, my condolences on the loss of your wife. I know what it is like to lose a loved one, as my son Nylon passed away this year. I am thrilled that you have selected me to receive a portion of your funds, and I can promise you they will be put to good use! Please let me know how to proceed.

Warm regards,
[Me]

April 5, 2019 5:09 PM
Thanks for your condolences

5:18 PM
I acknowledge the receipt of your email. I am Mr Tom Crist a senior citizen of Canada and native of Terrace B.C. I moved from Terrace B.C after I won a
Lotto Max draw of €40 million dollars in May 2013. I move from Canada to my new home here in Seattle, Washington. My jackpot was a gift from God to me and I have decided to do the WILL of God and to also donate my entire €40 million dollars in lovely memory of my wife.
Please be rest assured, that this is 100% legitimate visit this web-page below for confirmation:

[Link to news article]

I have decided to donate the sum of 4,800,000.00euro to you as part of my New Year charity project to improve the lives of lot many individuals in your local area from my €40 million dollars Jackpot Lottery winning funds and also in lovely memory of my deceased wife. I prayed and searched over the
Internet for someone to donate this money to in your state and I saw your profile on Google/Facebook list of email owners and I picked you.

My Sympathy for the sorrows of others has been heightened by the tragedy in my life. My wife , Jan, died of lungs cancer in February 2012, aged 57. In memory of her, I have decided to donate my entire €40 million dollars to charity and less privilege in the society.

I am doing this not to gain fame as a matter of fact, I have decided to put this away from the media and my sole purpose of doing this wasa result of a long
talk with my only daughter (Audrey) who has always advised me to donate to strangers in this New Year because we know that there are lots of families out
there who live on pay check to pay check and others that cannot take care of their financial obligations. Although, I won this lottery funds May 2013 and we
have helped some charity organizations, family members, strangers and friends from my winnings.

My Daughter (Audrey) has cancer and the doctor informed us that she might not live long to see the early of next year. She wishes to do
good things before she finally depart this sinful world. My Daughter (Audrey) is so dear to me and she mean the whole world to me. I have decided to fulfill
her wish in this New Year. I would like you to invest this funds in a lucrative business to create more job opportunity to help jobless and needy people in your locality as
we have already donated money to the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in Truro where Audrey underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes.

To facilitate the disbursement process of the funds (€4,800,000.00) which have been donated solely to you, You are to send me your full names, address and phone number for disbursement (I asked for this brief information just to know who we are donating this money to and because of the Identity theft going
around the internet which I have been a victim in the past, I do not want to ask you for your ID as we do not want to leave an impression in your mind that I want to steal your identity).

I am hoping that you will be able to use the funds judiciously over there in your state. we will employ you to do what you can to alleviate the level of
poverty in your region and also try to enhance the standard of living of as many people as you can because that is the only objective of donating this funds to you in the first place.

We would like you to re-assure us that you will follow our instructions and help my Daughter fulfill her dream before I would provide you with information on
how you will receive this funds, and if you feel you cannot handle this project you should inform me, so I can quickly look for another individual to donate
the money to.

If you have any question please don't hesitate to ask.

I anticipate to hear from you soon.

God bless you and Warm Regards,

Mr. Tom Crist

Last edited by Zombini on Mon May 06, 2019 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

5:57 PM
Thank you for your prompt response. I sympathize with your situation as I lost my own dear son to illness this past year. I will pray for Audrey.

As far as the information you requested, sir, I hope you understand I prefer to continue via email. My work keeps me travelling, and therefore I do not have a consistent home address. However, I am getting old, so please bear this in mind before asking me to travel. I must only travel on necessary occasions.

As for a telephone, with old age comes hearing loss, so I'm afraid we will be unable to speak clearly over the phone. Can our business be conducted by email, please?

Lastly, this seems to be a financial matter. I fancy myself to be financially savvy, but there is no shame in requesting the help of a larger organization. My brother, [Brother] runs a financial organization. I haven't told him about our correspondence, but if you are interested in reaching out to [Company] for assistance, here is the email address: [Brother’s email]

I am looking forward to working with you. God bless your daughter.

[Me]

6:01 PM
Very well we can continue this conversation on email

6:05 PM
I'll get back to you soon. Thanks for your cooperation

April 6, 2019 2:02 AM
Attention:

How are you doing. My daughter and I are very happy to hear from you Because we Believe this is a lifetime opportunity for you and your family. I have already informed our banker (Mrs Kate Rodrigueze) Regarding us Appointing you as our beneficiary to receive the €1,200,000 Sometimes it will be difficult for me to be on the Internet and send messages to you but do send me messages anytime and my prayer and blessings is with you and therefore as soon as the funds get to you please let me know.

One amazing incident happened this morning, I got an email from one of the beneficiaries who lives in USA, Mr. O'Brien thanking my Daughter and I for the
cash donation to him and his family. This kind of emails we receive from our beneficiaries gives my daughter and I much joy and we are really happy for
you, being one of our beneficiaries.

Mr. O'Brien told us he received his own funds, but INITIALLY When he got the notification from us he was a little scared and afraid as a result of different scams going on the internet today, but he made up his mind, he trusted us and he Followed the bank instructions, Which facilitated the swift processing and release of the funds to him. For purpose of transparency and to Provide all Necessary process to enhance the use of the funds in your country, we have Decided to put the disbursement of the donation to
beneficiaries through our designated banks in Spain splat
sole responsibility is to guide beneficiaries on the claims process and to thus release funds to respectivement beneficiaries without any hiccups.

Be aware you are the third person to receive this donation, you are advised to act almost as we can proceed to the fourth person, who will receive his / her donation after successful completion of your donation process.

The contact details and email of the bank is below and you can contact them via email, But I want you to deal with our banker Directly on Both email Because of his experience you shoulderstand contact her via email [Ladette’s email] as I have already inform her and she is expecting to hear from you, so did he wants to make arrangement on how the funds will be Transferred to you. The
Bank contact details is given below:

Bank Name: CITIZENS BANK
Bank Representative Email:[Ladette’s email]

I want you to contact the bank Stating only my deposit Reference
Number: [Reference Number], your Full Name, Mailing Address
and Phone Number for
easy trace of my file.

Remittance of your donation will take less than 3days once you follow the instructions of the bank. Please be Reminded you are required to notify us once you have received your donation funds from the bank, so we can close your donation file and move on to the next person (the fourth beneficiary).

Lest we forget, Kindly view below for confirmation my interview session on youtube.

[Link to news article]

I wish you and your family the timeless treasures of God, the warmth of home, the love of family and the company of good friends.

Thanks and God Bless you ..

Kind regards,
Mr.Tom Crist

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now the Lad begins corresponding with my brother’s company. I make him work through a few layers of “automated” messages and talk with a lower-level employee before he can reach the big boss. Any time the lad changes message recipients, it will be noted beforehand. The lad sends the company this:

April 6, 2019 1:50 AM
You have a donation of 4.8 million EUR, i won the America lottery worth $40million in America and decided to donate a portion of it to five lucky people and charity homes in memory of my late wife who died of cancer. Contact me for more details at: [Lad’s email]

2:05 AM (Lad to Me)
Am very sorry about the loss of your child I know how it feels like accept my condolences.

9:56 AM
Good morning! I hope you are doing well. I received your email, but I have a few concerns. I hope you don't mind putting my mind at ease.

Firstly, who is this Mrs. Kate Rodrigueze? With all of the corruption in the world, I am hesitant to involve anyone new in this business of ours until I have the assurance that it is okay.

Secondly, I was wondering if you have contacted my brother at [Company]? I ask only because they have installed a new button prompt system which may require you to go through a few simple email menus to get connected to the right department. If you contact [Company], just follow the prompts and the machine should connect you with a representative.

Finally, I've been receiving many of your emails as new messages in my inbox. If possible, sir, could you respond to all further correspondence via reply rather than a new message? This will help my old brain keep my business mail organized! Thank you!

Warm regards,
[Me]

I realize now that by asking the lad to organize his emails, I may have been educating him. If this is true, then lesson learned!

1:44 PM
Kate Rodriguez is the banker involve in crediting the donation.

2:26 PM
Mr. Crist,

Thank you for clarifying. Should I email Kate right now?

Have you been in contact with [Company]? If you experience any problems, let me know and I will see to it that that they are resolved.

Finally sir, I am a bit concerned. I received an email from a man with your name from a different email address. Is it you?

Warm regards,
[Me]

He never did answer me about the other email. What a shame! I won’t include it here, because it’s essentially the same as his first message. Anyway, time for the company to respond to his previous message!

2:42 PM
Hello and welcome to [Company], the only corporation dedicated to making you money!

Thank you for connecting to our secure communication automated message program, and providing us with your proposal!

Please make a selection from the options below:
If you would like to discuss a business proposal, please reply "1"
If you would like to apply for a money grant, please reply "2"
If your message is about lottery winnings, please reply "3"
If you would like to speak with a representative, please reply "4"
Doing this will help us connect you to the proper department in our corporation.

Thank you, and have a great day!
[Company]

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

2:47 PM (Lad to Me)
Yes contact Mrs Kate Rodriguez she will guild you through my sister.

I have contacted the [Company] I have gotten a reply and am ready to follow the prompts I'll tell you more as I proceed further with them, thank you.

2:49 PM (Lad to Company)
3. My message is about lottery winnings
Very Happy

3:08 PM
Thank you, your prompt has been acknowledged.

You said, "3. My message is about lottery winnings."

Based on your response, please select from the following options:

1. If you would like to speak with a representative, please reply "1"
2. If you would like to invest in our company, please reply "2"
3. If you would like to enter the [Company] $100,000 lottery, please reply "3"
4. To return to the previous menu, reply "0".

3:12 PM

Also 3:12 PM (Me to Lad)
Mr. Crist,,

Excellent, I will contact Mrs. Rodriguez right away.

I'm happy to hear you contacted [Company]! A quick note, the system may be a bit sluggish, as it tends to receive a lot of emails. It responds in the order a message was received so please be patient with it.

[Me]

3:14 PM
Okay dear take care

3:17 PM
Mr. Crist,

Could you provide me with Mrs. Kate Rodriguez’s email one more time? I'm trying to send a message, but the address is not valid.

[Me]

Of course, the address is perfectly valid! I’m just stalling for time. Being a newbie, I was unsure at first if the Ladette was a mule or ITP. I needed a bit to think. He sends another message simply stating her email address.

3:23 PM (Company to Lad)

You said "2"

Based on your response, please select from the following options:

1.To speak with an investment representative, please reply "1"
2. To make a selection from our list of investment opportunities, please reply "2"
3. To return to the previous menu, please reply "0"

3:29 PM (Me to Lad)
Mr. Crist,,

I hate to be a bother, but could you possibly ask Mrs. Rodriguez to email me first? For some reason, I cannot get the email I wrote to send! Terribly sorry, thank you so much!

[Me]

3:44 PM
Okay I will

Also at 3:44 PM (Ladette to Me)
This is Mrs Kate Rodriguez how are you today?

3:47 PM (Lad to Me)
Have you received her email yet?

4:50 PM (Me to Ladette)
Mrs. Rodriguez,

I'm fine, how are you? Could you provide me with some details about this transaction?

[Me]

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

4:53 PM (Me to Lad)
Mr. Crist,,
Yes, sir, I have.

I just replied to her. Are you alright, sir? I hope you are not anxious for anything.

[Me]

At 5:05, the Ladette sends me the beginning portion of a form letter. She clearly hit “Send” before she finished, because she only gets as far as saying the assets need to be transferred. I seize the opportunity and fire off an email to her in an attempt to hijack the situation.

5:08 PM
Mrs. Rodriguez,

I have read your email. Does this mean that the funds have been transferred?

[Me]

I was fast enough that I managed to cause some confusion. She emails me this:

We have received your e-mail message, and we have also received the confirmation letter and your information from your benefactor. We have also received confirmation from Roy Cockrum. In this regard, we are obliged to transfer ownership rights to you directly. According to the professional ethics of the banks, so that you have access to the said property and are entitled to, there are two official standard procedures that are optional to get the cash assets of the portfolio.

Please read the following information carefully.

1. It is created / enabled in order to reserve the entire amount of money (€ 4,800,000.00) for access to the funds from any ATM in your region a UNIVERSAL ATM CARD.

2. Since you have no running Metrobank account to support the transfer of the assets, you must enable an online payment account and make the transfer of funds online to your local bank account.

Would you prefer the Universal ATM card or the ownership of a Metrobank Viva online account?

The following are prerequisites for both options. OPTION 1 (ATM MAP)

The Universal ATM card is the world in all ATMs available and is easy and convenient to use, just like your bank card spot. To apply for this option, please indicate your interest and send us your complete data to create the map. Required details are Your full name (as on card used), address (where the card would be provided).

Once we receive these details from you, we print your name and personalize the card for you alone. After that, our partner companies will supply directly. Meanwhile, it is expected that you have insurance in the supply because the Citizen Bank is not responsible for the insurance nor the delivery insurance . According to the standard policy, the delivery can not be performed without insurance.

Our duty is to create the UNIVERSAL ATM CARD, and we have this finished and printed as soon as you provide the necessary information available to us.

Our delivery service will give you your cash card in a total of 4,800,000, - € hand over. Send only your data to us to send the package to you.

Cost of the ticket - 480,00 $ Delivery Insurance - $310.00 TOTAL = 790.00 €

OPTION 2 (NEW ACCOUNT ACTIVATION) recommended this option to move the funds from our bank to you, you must enable an online remittance account with us.

We open the account on your behalf and make an electronic credit of € 4,800,000.00 to the new account. We will send the details of the account (URL, account login and pin, account number, etc.). This allows you to transfer the funds electronically from any computer in the world to your local bank account. Each transfer takes 2-3 days to be completed and to be credited to your local account.

Activate account opening balance

(1) Savings account (capacity - € 500,000.00 - € 2,000,000) Opening

Cost of this card - 850,00 €

(2) Checking Account (capacity - € 900,000.00 - € 3.5 million) Initial Balance

Cost of this card - € 1000.00

(3) Platinum Account (capacity - € 1,000,000 - € 4,800,000) Opening

Cost of this card - 2500,00 €

We hope that the above information is helpful to you. Please make your selection from the above information and let us to continue. If you have any questions or need further clarification, please contact us.

At Citizen Bank, we appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

And then quickly follows it up with the same letter, but with this amendment:
No madam, please read this again carefully

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

5:15 PM (Me to Lad)
Mr. Crist,

I just received word from Mrs. Rodriguez, and I must say I am rather confused. She spoke of a Mr. Roy Cockrum. Who is he? I was not aware that there were any other parties involved in this business.
Also, she mentioned bank accounts and ATM cards, neither of which sound familiar to me in the context of our previous messages. Could you assist me with this? I am beginning to suspect something is wrong, and I would hate to send the money to the wrong account. Perhaps there is another way we can handle this?

My sincerest apologies,

[Me]

6:07 PM
Yes something is wrong I think, I will give them a call

6:12 PM
Okay sister now everything seems right, Mr. Roy Cockrum is the Citizen Bank manager while Kate Rodriguez is the one responsible for crediting the donation, I'll tell them to explain the options to you carefully.

6:20 PM (Lad to Company)

7:55 PM (Me to Lad)
Mr. Crist,

Thank you for your message. Please be advised, we are heading into Sunday, the Sabbath day, when I do no business. This means no correspondence. Additionally, my work for this week will keep me very busy, so please excuse my limited correspondence. However, next Saturday I will be heading into town on errands and I will be in the vicinity of a Moneygram office. Would you like me to send the funds to you next week by Moneygram?

Warm regards,

[Me]

April 7, 2019 2:13 AM
That will be great my sister, I and my daughter will be going to church.

1:43 PM (Company to Lad)

You said "1"

We're sorry, all [Company] representatives are out of the office today. We will serve you when they return.

If you would like to wait until for the next available representative, please reply "1".

April 8, 2019 6:16 AM

Uh-oh! Looks like the Secure Communication Automated Message System is malfunctioning!

10:01 PM

You said, '1-----=====p0-o11111111111111"""'
Please note rhat8 thant you your proo=mt has been acj0iojlev=ded 7777711111 9uw9 wuni uwu

Pleiw maked 8w(A from the options below: ohwuoi*****iu\awuihuiph:-

Uh ihfiq uhw4ui5, PleASE reply, "reboot=4"
neion ir2j sc am irhwiqnn -+, pleasy rel[ "130"
irh3qpwnrnoi, pee jry "419"

ERROR SYS HANGUP

*PLEASE CONTACT A HUMAN FOR ASSISTANCE"
**********************************************************************************************************************
<Snipped some of these *s to avoid forum blow out - bware419ers>
SYSREAD=ERROR. CATASTROPHIC FAILURE DETECTED. AS PER BUG FINDERS PROGRAM, ANY PERSON WHO REPORTS FAILURE OF THIS SYSTEM IS ELIGIBLE FOR MONETARY COMPENSATION.************************************************************************************************************ <Snipped some of these *s, too- bware419ers>

Monetary compensation, you say? Alas, my pet did not catch on, as we shall see. Meanwhile, I send him a message. I’ve also started messing about with his name at this point.

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

April 9, 2019 8:57 AM
Mr. Crisp.

It's been a couple of days since I've heard from you. Are you alright, sir? I hope no harm has come to dear Audrey!

[Me]

11:36 AM
Am fine my sister How have you been and how's work, have you talked with Kate?. Audrey is doing well. Thanks for checking.

11:38 AM (Lad to Company)
I don't understand

1:12 PM (Me to Lad)
Mr. Crispy,

Hello! Glad you are doing well! I am doing well too. Kate has emailed me the same message twice, I'm not sure how to respond. She talks about a number of fees in euros, and I am rather confused. Isn't the Spanish currency the peseta?

Regards,
[Me]

The peseta has not been in use since 2002. I decide to introduce a new minor character, the company janitor.

1:19 PM (Company to Lad)

CONNECTION ESTABLISHED__NOW__ YOU ARE SPEAKING WITH REPRESENTATIVE: [JANITOR]

I don't know how to start one of these darn electric messages. Well, hello is a good start I spose. Hi, name's [Janitor], can i help ya?

2:22 PM
I wanna work with you

2:26 PM
awsum, pardon my bad typin, not Familiar with these e messages.

when can you start work? and will u b buyin your own mop. we got one here, but its got some poop stains.

[Janitor]

2:27 PM (Lad to Me)
What she sent you was the options which you need to read carefully in order to receive the funds can you please send me what she sent you? So that I can explain to you better .

Oh, boy! Another opportunity to make a mess! He’s asked me to send him what I received, so naturally, I edit the text of the original email to make it nonsensical.

3:02 PM
Mr. Krispy

Here is what she sent me:
We have received your e-mail message, and we have also received the confirmation letter and your information from your benefactor. We have also received confirmation from Roy Cockrum. In this regard, we are obliged to transfer ownership rights to you directly. According to the professional ethics of the banks, so that you have access to the said property and are entitled to, there are two official standard procedures that are optional to get the cash assets of the portfolio.

Please read the following information carefully.

The following are prerequisites for both options. OPTION 1 (ATM MAP)

The Universal ATM card is the world in all ATMs available and is easy and convenient to use, just like your bank card spot.

After that, our partner companies will supply directly. Meanwhile, the Citizen Bank is responsible for the insurance and the delivery insurance . According to the standard policy, the delivery can be performed without insurance.

Our duty is to create the UNIVERSAL ATM CARD

Our delivery service will give you your cash card in a total of 4,800,000, - € hand over.

Cost of the ticket - 480,00 $ Delivery Insurance - $310.00 TOTAL = 790.00 €

We will send the details of the account (URL, account login and pin, account number, etc.). This allows you to transfer the funds electronically from any

Activate account opening balance

(1) Savings account (capacity - € 500,000.00 - € 2,000,000) Opening

(2) Checking Account (capacity - € 900,000.00 - € 3.5 million) Initial Balance

Cost of this card - € 419.00

(3) Platinum Account (capacity - € 1,000,000 - € 4,800,000) Opening

Cost of this card - 1€

let us to continue. If you have any questions or need further clarification, please

At Citizen Bank, we appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

30 minutes later, the Lad comes back with:
Oh Actually this was what she meant read this you'll understand , she sent me this:

He then proceeds to paste the original form letter… Except he’s raised all the prices! I decide not to call him out on it.

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

9:39 PM (Company to Lad)
justa be clear, yer applyin to be a cleaner here ain't ya?

[Janitor]

9:54 PM (Me to Lad)
Mr. Chris,

I see! Thank you for clarifying! Now if would answer one more question? What is the conversion rate from euros to pesetas? I will get in touch with Kate once I have the information.

Warm regards,
[Me]

11:37 PM (Lad to Company)
I won a lottery of 40milliom euro am donation to people receiving I ain't applying to be a cleaner.

11:45 PM (Lad to Me)
Yes my dear from euros to pesetas, Then you choose the kind of account you want either checking account, savings or premium

April 10, 7:06 AM
the types of Accounts are listed in the options.

3:25 PM (Company to Lad)
Oh I'm sorry. I'll get you conected to [Brother] hisself. Oh by the way, when you talk to [Brother] would ya kindly tell him that we need more of the Puke Sucker vomit absorbent? Id do it mYself, but Im not at work today. I'll git you conneCted ASAP.

[Janitor]

[JANITOR] HAS DISCONNECTED

5:19 PM (Me to Ladette)
Mrs. Rodriguez,

Good evening. I have been in contact with Mr. Crist. He has thoroughly explained my options to me. I don't like opening bank accounts, as such affairs can get messy. I prefer to have more control over my own money. To that end, I feel an ATM card would suit me well.

As you know, my full name is [Me]
Is an address necessary? Perhaps I can have one of my associates pick up the card from you at a meeting point. I have not told anyone about this business, but I have people who will happily pick up unmarked packages for me, no questions asked. I can pull some strings in almost every underworld and black market, if you know what I mean!

Let me assure you I am no criminal, but let's just say that a high-ranking member of the Japanese yakuza owes me a big favor, and would be happy to come collect the card from you. Please let know where Majima-san can meet you.

Regards,
[Me]

Fans of the Yakuza games will recognize my assistant.

5:25 PM
Mr. Christ,

I have just emailed Kate about the transaction. Things seem to be going smoothly.

How are you doing? How has business been with [Company]?

Warm regards,
[Me]

5:55 PM
thanks for the opportunity, we are really getting along.

6:01 PM (Ladette to Me)
Okay madam you will have to pay for the shipping fee in order for the ATM to arrive to you.

6:37 PM
Mrs. Rodriguez,

Do I really need to pay a shipping fee? There is no need to have the card shipped to me if I can send Majima-san to pick it up. He is very eager to do something to help me. He said, "The Tojo Clan always pays its debts."

Please advise,
[Me]

6:44 PM
Madam try and read the option you'll see a delivery fee prize tag to it we are responsible for delivery this package. Take a look : She pastes a portion of her original form letter.

7:37 PM (Me to Ladette)
Mrs. Rodriguez,

I understand now. Majima-san was a bit disappointed when I told him his services would not be needed (again, I told him NOTHING about the business we are doing!), but he said he understood. He is out right now getting some takoyaki, but he asked me to tell you that if you ever need his services, he is happy to oblige.

Now on to the business. Is it possible for you to deduct the cost of the delivery service and insurance from the total amount and then just send me the amount that remains on the card? This would be ideal for my bookkeeping/financial records. I know what we are doing is legal, but won't it look suspicious if I send over a large amount of money like that? Yes, I think it would be much better if you could subtract the cost of the fees from my share of the funds.

Thank you,
[Me]

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Zombini Apocalypse - Just my 2 cents a for title...

Another 2 cents - Try to only post one or possibly two updates a day as it is much easier to read that way. Plus it gives a chance for others to be able to process and comment upon your tactics or to give advice on how to progress.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

8:06 PM (Company to Lad)
YOU ARE SPEAKING WITH CEO [BROTHER]

Hello,
Could you please state your name and your business? I'll be happy to help in any way I can, although my firm is closing shortly for today. I can try to remain in contact if it is urgent.

Very Sincerely,
[Brother]

So the Lad finally got through to the boss, and the Ladette isn’t budging.

April 11, 1:18 AM (Ladette to Me)
Madam I understand your opinion, it's our policy you should try your best and clear the delivery fee it's compulsory under no circumstance we are allowed to deduct from the money you're about to receive it is not allowed.

1:16 PM
Mrs. Rodriguez,
Thank you for letting me know. Of course, this poses a bit of a problem, doesn't it? As I told Mr. Crist, I do not have a home address for you to send the card to. I travel too much for it to be a viable option. What do you suggest?

[Me]

6:18 PM
We can deliver the card at anywhere you want then you will pick it up, you can give us a family or friend's address to make the delivery to, anywhere you can pick if from will be suitable.

7:20 PM
Mrs. Rodriguez,

Okay that's not a problem! I'll give you the address of my warehouse. Will the card be delivered by mail or in person?

[Me]

7:29 PM (Lad to Company)
i will wait for your reply as soon as possible

7:31 PM (Me to Lad)
Mr. Christmas,

Just checking in, my friend! How are you?

Warm regards,
[Me]

7:35 PM
Am doing fine thanks for checking even if you are busy you still have time for me i appreciate that a lot, so how are you doing today, how is work?

7:37 PM (Ladette to Me)
The card will be delivered in person.
thanks for your cooperation.

7:40 PM
Send us the warehouse full address

I get cocky and ask for a photo.

8:59 PM
Mrs. Rodriguez

The warehouse address is:
[Completely Fake]

Please note that I will be sending my representative Goro Majima-san to meet your delivery person. You will know it is him, as he is a tall, Asian man with long, black hair and an eyepatch over his right eye. However, he does not know what your delivery person looks like. If possible, could you send a picture of the delivery person holding a sign with my name on it? Majima-san will look for this specific person and this specific sign. Otherwise, he has instructed to subdue all other individuals. This is hush-hush business, after all!

Regards,
[Me]

9:01 PM (Me to Lad)
Mr. Chromatography,

I am doing well. I just emailed Kate. My representative will be meeting her to pick up my ATM card.

Warm regards,
[Me]

April 12, 1:59 AM (Ladette to Me)
Okay madam I'll send you the payment details so that you can make the payment for the delivery, would you prefer directly bank deposit or which?

5:42 PM
Hello, Mrs. Rodriguez,

Would it be possible to send the payment with Majima-san? He can pay you in person upon delivery of the card. I prefer to handle transactions in person if possible. This way, there is no paper trail, and my actions are kept off the radar. As I've said before, I'm currently involved with the Japanese yakuza. If you're unfamiliar with this, they're like the mafia or the mob. Leaving evidence of such a large transaction will likely upset them. I'm taking a risk by even emailing you about this. They don't want me to come in to a lot of money.

I hope you understand why I'd prefer to do this in person. It would keep all parties involved safe, yourself included.

Regards,
[Me]

P.S. Please remember to send a picture of your delivery person holding a sign with my name on it. Majima-san is getting anxious that he will not know the identity of the person he is supposed to meet.

6:33 PM
Madam the policy here is the delivery fee must be paid to the company in charge of delivery in order to start shipment.

Then their representative can deliver it in person.

This is how the last client did his.

7:26 PM
Mrs. Rodriguez,

I understand. I'm taking a big risk in doing things this way, but nonetheless I will.

I had an idea. I recently acquired several ounces of pure gold from an associate in Moscow. Majima-san said that if I wanted to conduct a transaction that the yakuza wouldn't notice, I should do it with material goods.

Mrs. Rodriguez, what I'm proposing to you is this: I will send you the payment in the form of gold rather than cash, as this will go much more smoothly on my end. Just give me the address and I will have the shipment ready to be mailed out by Monday. Would that work for you?

I appreciate your cooperation with me in this matter, as I understand it is rather complicated. Please let me know what you think about receiving the payment in gold.

Regards,
[Me]

Last edited by Zombini on Wed May 08, 2019 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

April 13, 5:05 AM
Madam you're to make the payment via direct bank deposit or transfer it will be more easy for you.

10:28 AM
Mrs. Rodriguez,

I understand. This means I'll have to fly out to Denver where the money transfer office is located. Of course, I could always get in touch with some dear friends of mine who could help me.

Rest assured, I still have not told anyone the details of our business! However, because I'm getting older, a flight to Denver could be detrimental to my health.

I could reach out to some friends of mine at the money transfer office for some assistance. I know my dear friend Ezra Cornell would be happy to help me make a money transfer.

Please provide me with the details of where to transfer the money.

Respectfully,
[Me]

Ezra Cornell, founder of WU, died in 1874.

10:30 AM
Okay madam I'll provide you with an account number the person who's helping you will make a direct bank deposit.

10:32 AM
Madam let us know when you get in contact with the person then I can send the bank account details.

10:35 AM
Mrs. Rodriguez,

Give me about 20 minutes dear. I'll get in contact with my friend Ezra. I will let you know if he is able to help me, and then you can send the details.

Regards,
[Me]

10:36 AM
Okay madam

11:12 AM
Mrs. Rodriguez,

I apologize for the late response, but I am very much upset. You see, I called the address where I believed my dear Ezra lived. The person who answered the phone told me that Ezra Cornell has been dead for many years!

I suppose that as I am getting older, my memory has failed me. I apologize for any inconvenience.

However, all is not lost. I am grieving, but please know that I fully intend to complete this transaction. I am going to call another close friend, Jeptha Wade, to see if he can help. I will get back to you as soon as possible. I can't hear well, so phone calls take a bit longer. Thank you for your patience.

[Me]

Jeptha Wade, another WU founder, has been dead since 1890.

11:21 AM
Okay madam I understand. You're welcome

11:49 AM
Mrs. Rodriguez,

Oh dear. I'm sorry to say this, and I feel so foolish. My dear Jeptha has passed away as well. I guess my forgetfulness is showing my old age. I am very embarrassed. I have two more friends I will try to call. Hiram Sibley and Samuel Selden. This should take me about 40 minutes.

Mrs. Rodriguez, not to be morbid, but what do we do if all my friends are dead? I'm worried sick about Mr. Crist’s daughter Audrey. The poor girl is unwell, you know.

[Me]

Two more WU founders. Hiram Sibley passed away in 1888, and Samuel Selden in 1876.

12:35 PM
Mrs. Rodriguez,

I regret to report that all of my friends have passed away. Outside of the Japanese yakuza and my family, I have no one left with whom I feel comfortable asking for help. I have two remaining options: I could ask for Majima-san's assistance, although this puts all of our lives at risk, because he is involved in the criminal underworld. Or, I could ask someone in my family for help. Please advise.

[Me]

I decide to check up on my Lad. I use his actual name in case my silliness pushed him away.

12:55 PM
Mr. Crist,

I haven't heard from you in a few days. How are you? I'm having a bit of an urgent issue with Mrs. Rodriguez. Please let me know what to do next.

Warm regards,

[Me]

I take a bit of a risk by emailing as the company, and then almost immediately after as my main character asking him if he’s heard from the company:

2:16 PM
Hello,

I'm sorry for my delayed response. Could you please tell me who you are and how you got my contact information?

Regards,

[Brother]

2:20 PM
Mr. Crist,

Have you heard back from [Company] at all?

[Me]

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oscarpiles wrote:

Try to only post one or possibly two updates a day as it is much easier to read

Noted! I will post more updates in the coming days! I'd like to bring the bait up to the present, if possible, but I realize my frequent posting could be an overload of information! Embarassed Laughing

Edit: I have been getting lots of good feedback on how to publish baits. I will be making my posts much shorter (and hopefully clearer) from now on as well.

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

April 13, continued:

Tom and my brother exchange a few messages, but nothing of note. Kate agrees that I should get a family member's help to transfer the money. I send her this:

Mrs. Rodriguez,

I asked my dear son Denim to help me. He instantly became suspicious. He says that this is a scam???? Frankly, I don't believe him, but as I need his assistance in this, would you mind setting his mind at ease? He is deaf, so he cannot talk on the phone, but perhaps some photo identification would help? Or some official paperwork from the bank?

Terribly sorry,
[Me]

No luck, but the poor, frazzled Ladette sends me this gem of a response:

10:34 PM
This is getting harder than I think.

You don’t think much, do you? Wink

I think that's all I'll share for today. I'm open to suggestions and constructive criticism. I'll either keep sharing a bit daily until I run out of emails, or maybe I can make one general post and summarize events up to the present. Cheers!

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I absolutely LOVE the modality of giving him numbers to choose from!! I agree with OP on both the title and the idea of slowing down a bit.

In my experience, as soon as I bring up the word "scam" or "fraud", the lads start getting a bit spooked. They don't want to spend time on a victim who is suspicious.

The janitor character is superb! This is highly entertaining.

Maybe the janitor can cut out the deaf brother and take over? I think it would be delightful for the scammer to have to deal with the janitor more often...

I would start focusing on collecting a piggy at this point!

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you! My first piggy actually came from this bait. Of course, I'm hoping to collect more from this same lad. Right now, I'm trying to decide how to bring the bait up to the present on here. I don't really want it lagging behind my actual correspondence.

If there's a good way to bring the janitor back in, I absolutely will! At present, Tom is engaged in talks with my brother about designing company T-shirts Laughing

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been corresponding with my lad consistently up until now, but not much has happened in the way of major plot points. So I've decided to touch on the most important elements here and bring everyone up to the most recent email I sent this morning

On April 15, Tom decides I can send gold, instead of doing a bank transfer:

Hello [Me],how are you doing today? Mrs Kate told me all the difficulties that has been going on. If you would be able to send a gold as payment for the delivery I will be okay, all you need is a address to waybill to. Let me know your opinion when you see this email.

I delay, pretending I'm having trouble shipping the package to that address (which has been reported, by the way) On May 2, I change my mind and agree to a bank transfer.

And that's the story so far! Here are the most recent messages, as recent as today:

May 3, 7:30 PM (Company to Lad)

Tom,

Excellent, my friend!

Let's get down to business to defeat the Huns!

I suppose I should explain, eh? You see, there's a rival company to my own. It is run by the Hun family and I need business proposal ideas to stop them! Here at [Company] we invest in a variety of things. What I would love to do is get some branded merchandise. You know, clothing and the like with "[Company]" printed on them.

I am willing to pay you $2,000 if you can design such a Shirt. Of course, we can negotiate the price, too!

Let me know what you think!

[Brother]

On May 4, Kate sends me the information for my first piggy!

May 6, 8:17 AM (Company to Lad)

Tom,

You've had the weekend to look over my proposal. What do you think? Also, feel free to pitch any other investment suggestions you may have. I'm willing to here 'em!
[Brother]

8:46 AM
do you have a logo Shocked Twisted Evil is he actually interested?

He also emailed me asking if I had received a bank account. Naturally, there have been problems. Now he wants to know what problems, and which country I'm from. I'm not sure why he's asking. I already told him the US

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My brother sent this out this morning:

Tom my friend!

First, I want to apologize for my late reply. I got called to a meeting that lasted all day, and then I forgot to reply yesterday!
For the past several years, [Company] has been a pretty quiet company. We work with private investors and such, so we don't have a public image, like a logo. Perhaps you'd be willing to design one for us and put it on a shirt? I'd pay you well, and the price is negotiable. Of course, I'd like to see some of your work beforehand.

I'm a businessman, Tom, and I talk business. Draw up a [Company] logo and send it to me by Friday. I'm happy to pay you whatever price you feel is fair. I'll even throw in a bonus of $800 extra if you actually design and model the shirt for me! Let me know what you think.

I have no clue how Tom will respond. Perhaps I'm being a bit too pushy, but it's worth a shot, I suppose.

Also, I requested another bank account. Hopefully that piggy in my siggy will become a piggy x2!

My brother just received this:
Okay I understand clearly Mr. [Brother]. I'll show you some works previous work, I'll show you a logo sample as soon as it's done. Twisted Evil

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like you got him properly hooked. Thanks for sharing. You're doing good

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Bertje

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So the lad came through, in a way, but I can't figure out how to upload the images. imgur won't take them, and I'm hesitant to download them myself. If anyone knows how, please pm me or leave a message here. Thanks. Embarassed

Bertje

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have PM

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to BertjeAass for the assistance! Now for the grand unveiling of my lad's work! I'm not sure how much effort was actually put in, but here's what I received:

And yes, I'm revealing the company name in order to show these off Laughing

Bertje

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No Exif data. (maybe Imgur strips those).

try running the originals through http://exif.regex.info/exif.cgi. It might show the origin, and that might give you a good reason to slap the lad..(pff. using a website to create that logo....how unprofessional)

And: where can I order the T-shirt with that first logo. It's so 80's.
Well done!

Zombini
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Thanks! I could be missing something, but I can't find anything about the origin. However, I asked the lad for these this morning and gave him until Friday. He also happily said he make me another, which makes me think he is indeed using a website. I'm amused, but my character may not be!

Bertje

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it doesn't always include info...but sometimes it does. Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic