SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Papa don't preach => Luke is back

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday
13:59 I can't stop crying
14:00 Don't cry
14:08 I got you the video baby
14:21 I don't see it
14:29
>>>VIDEO 1<<<
>>>VIDEO 2<<<
15:06 Did you get it?
16:50 Yes I got it but you promised me also to send a video of where you want us to live when I arrive. You have a nice home. Do you think we'll be safe there for a few days until we get another place? Please show me where you want us to live ok? I want to know the baby will be safe
17:07 Okay baby will send you an image of the area because for won't be able to go to bastos at this moment babe okay yeah we will be safe here for a while before we get a new place
17:14 You promised you'd do it. And you told me I can trust you
17:16 Yeah i know but i don't have money to get to the area so i can get you just images
17:59 That's very disappointing. Can't you walk there? That doesn't cost a cent. Please think about the investment proposal that I need before the end of the week. Friday at the latest because I have to withdraw the money before Sunday
18:02 Am on it wilo get you that proposal today and will get you view of bastos now okay
18:16 Ok. Thank you
18:18 Got video of bastos bb
>>>VIDEO 3<<<
>>>VIDEO 4<<<
18:40 Thank you for sending me those. Please show me what kind of house we will live in.
18:42 There are so many houses baby i was giving you view as i promised you know i won't and can't fail you so when you come over here then we can know which kind of house to take baby okay
18:48 But I want to see what kind of house you have in mind for us and what we can afford with the money I'm bringing
18:50 Okay baby will get you photo of house am about doing the proposal now
18:55 Ok thanks. I'll let you concentrate on that now. We'll talk more later
18:56 Okay
22:36 Are you still working on it? Why do you never send me messages?
23:18 Sorry baby was on it but am done let me show you before i will type it tomorrow

The proposal

23:25 Time for some de-educating (I'm no racist and have nothing against asians or republicans)
Honey you have the most beautifullest handwriting. I love it. Don't forget the notary stamp and please don't mention Asia. They are trying to take over the world and Americans hate them.
23:26 Okay baby hope the script is great right?thank you baby i appreciate it
23:18 yes honey it's perfect. Just mention that it has absolutely nothing to do with asians. You really need to point that out, it's important. Maybe even say you don't trust asian businesses and that the company would never do business with chinks
23:35 Okay i cancelled the asian so tomorrow will get it printed out
23:50 Please add what I just said ok? Americans will treasure you more easily when you write that about the chinks. Especially republicans. Believe me. Dad is one. I didn't eat yet today. Do you think of I eat one apple every day that i won't get fat?
0:02 Okay i added it too the proposal yeah but eat more than an apple so you give birth to a healthy baby

Today
9:27 What do you suggest I eat? I keep puking and I don't want to become fat. I need to be thin or you won't like me anymore
9:29 Hahahahaha baby who said i won't like you am about to go print out the proposal baby eat hamburgers since you love it so much and drink some coffee (I think he forgot about the last coffee disaster)
9:30 ok, coffee is good. You're sure that doesn't kill the baby? I sleep like shit these days I'm so tense.
9:34 Take little of it not too much and try eating vegetables too baby
9:42 The tomato sauce on the hamburgers qualifies as vegetables right
9:44 Yeah kind of try eating much today but you will maintain size and shape
9:45 but if I eat much I won't maintain size and shape, I'll be huge before I'll be with you. Are you sure you're attracted to a whale? I thought you liked my curves and slim shape
9:50 Yeah i love your curves and slim shape baby but if you don't feed well the baby won't be able to grow up and be healthy baby eat but maintain you shape okay
9:52 ok. I'll just drink some wine then, babies stay small when you do that so I won't get as fat and it'll be a more easier delivery
9:52 Okay baby but don't drink too okay
10:00 wine is from grapes so it's fruit, what's wrong with that?
10:30 Okay if its wine from grapes thats okay theres no problem with that Shocked WTF dr. Luke??
10:56 Ok, cheers and don't forget to show me an example of a home where you want us to live
10:59 Okay baby i will try getting you image of house
11:01 You need to make a video so I can get a good impression and you need to tell me what I see so I understand. Your country is so different from America. I'm a bit scared

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

11:07 Okay will try getting video too okay baby
11:11 hank you. I'll be waiting for it
11:14 Yeah baby have you eaten yet ?
And get me the picture you said you will send for gala

11:49 You could've asked nicely for that picture. I totally forgot. The silver one is the dress I wanted to wear but was too thight. The other picture shows what I was wearing.
11:52 Woowww baby you looking great your very cute baby nece butt wow
13:09 Really? Don't you think it's too big?
13:57 No baby your cute and sexy who said its big? The person doesn't love u
14:00 That was Benny, the piece of trash that got me in this situation.
14:07 That guy is a fool he didn't know what he had baby because having you is a great fortune and your my dearest treasure
14:10 Ahw that's so nice of you to say. I'm so happy to have a nice guy like you. Hope you know well what to do with a woman, because Benny did and that was all he was good for. How about the house, when are you going to show it to me honey?
14:14 Yeah baby very much do when it comes to a woman i love i do what ever to make her happy okay baby will do that soon am 9n my way going to print out proposal
14:16 Did you write about not doing busines with the chinks and not trusting asians? That's very important. My dad is a republican. The fool adores trump
14:21 Yes i did i made a note about it baby so have no issues
14:36 Thank you dear. I'll be waiting for it
14:38 Okay baby
14:42 >>>Investment proposal.jpg<<<
14:52 Honey, that's looking really good but you forgot your signature and the notary stamp can you add them?

That investment proposal nearly made me wet myself. I laughed so hard. He now has a beautiful new format to use on potential victims Laughing

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Scrutinizer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic. Business English on a totally new level. 5th grade or so.

Brr *shudder* Laughing
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL!
Ohh Jesus, that Investment Proposal made my day!... Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is that telephone number his on the business proposal? Could be worth saving that for later in case things start going wrong. If it isn't his, why would he be so unprofessional as to not give his investors his personal phone number? Does he think we're robots?

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That proposal is amazing. Nice trophy.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to invest $1,000,000.00, what a bait
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That proposal! Bwahahahahaha
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday
14:57 Couldn't find the stamb thats why i left it empty for signature it shows that i will have to redo it baby and the place pretty far from my place
14:59 honey, please try, you know how important this is. If we don't do this exactly right mom and dad will find out what I'm doing when I withdraw the money. I need to show them a good solid proposal to get away with it
15:21 Okay will try getting it done okay baby
20:34 Hey baby will try getting stamp and signature done tomorrow (he added a picture of himself)
20:42 Hmm you're looking so handsome. I love tattoos. Will you tattoo my name on your arm? I really need the before the weekend, you know that, time is running out. The travel agency called today and I have to go by there tomorrow to see what they arranged for me. I'm excited to meet you. Will you please not forget to show me an example of what home we will be living in?
20:50 Yeah baby when you come here first thing i will get your name tattooed on my hand okay baby yeah its already night here so will do everything tomorrow baby wow thats great news shows 22nd you'll be with me
20:53 oh of course, you can't do that when it's dark, but please do it tomorrow. Still 5 days till we meet. I'm a little dizzy today
21:13 Okay baby sleep soud will get everything done tomorrow
21:53 Ok, I trust you dear
21:55 Won't let you down

Thursday
12:14 Hey baby how are you
12:36 I'm ok dear. Just tired and dizzy. I've been drinking wine. I hope the baby likes it. I only sleep like shit. I'm nervous about leaving here
12:42 No it won't affect the baby the baby will be okay am about to get the proposal stambed baby
13:35 Thank you dear. I'd feel so much better when that is done, one less thing to worry about. I've been to the travel agency and they gave me the flight details. To arrive on Monday I leave here with a flight on Sunday afternoon. I will be in Yaounde on Monday 18:25 There are no direct flights, so I have some layovers and it takes very long. (yes I checked flight times)
13:52 Wow thats great news baby am so anxious baby can you get me flirt ticket let me see please am so anxious baby
13:53 That's at the service desk at the airport. Just to make sure nobody finds it I need to pick it up there before I leave. I'll send you a picture of it before I arrive ok? What about the proposal? Is it stamped?
13:54 2 pictures of a house, with exif data, they were made in yaounde
13:55 Which agency are you taking baby please
14:03 I got the proposal done with baby (exif data shows yaounde)
14:13 That look perfect dear. I went to LLC and they made all the arrangements for me. I only know the time I have to leave and when I arrive. I couldn't write it all down, because of the risk of anyone finding it. It's so close now I don't want anything bad to happen.
That house looks really pretty love. Tell me please what area it is. Are there shops and a church closeby? You promised to make a video of it, like you did before, so I can see a bit from the area

14:17 Okay baby thats great love can't wait for monday for us to be together,i dont like that place will look for another baby okay
14:28 What's not to like, it looks beautiful
14:31 Yeah its beautiful but small so we will look for a bigger apartment okay baby
14:32 Ok, just please show it to me. I'm so nervous about everything I don't know yet and stress is not good for the baby
14:37 Be calm okay baby will do the rest okay baby so have no problem will show you image of the other place
14:38 Not an image. You promised a video where you tell me what it is that you show me. I don't understand anything about your country yet
14:42 I can't be telling you that on phone will show you when you come over okay baby but will get you video of the place okay
15:21 I know that you can't tell me everything but when you make the video you can explain what it is that you're showing me. I'm thinking about baby names, but I don't know much nice ones
15:26 Okay baby i will show you that okay ,if is a boy he will bare my name if shes a girl she'll bare yours
15:27 ugh no way I got my name from my grandmother. I swear she's a witch. She has these creepy long nails and dirty teeth and even a cat and it always smells funny there. I don't want any girl to have that name. I like yours. What are some typical cameronesian names?
15:43 We got names like nelson,joel luke like my name but if he comes out a boy definitely he will take my name
15:44 Isn't that confusing?
15:46 I meant if the baby is a boy we will name him luke,have you started attending clinic yet?
15:57 Yes but when you are both Luke and I say one of your names who will be answering? You? Both? None? That's confusing. I need a list of some Cameroonish names with their meanings, so we can make a decent choice.
I havent been to a clinic yet. Mom and dad will see the bill. I'll go next week, you can come with me. Oh wait, I don't even need to. You're my personal doctor. You can do all kinds of examinations if you like

15:59 Okay baby when you come we will make a list of names and meanings and give our baby we could just add an extra name behind the levis how do you see it?
16:20 I see that you can make a list and I will have something to read on the plane so we can decide early on. And while I'm on the plane I make my list, but I only know american names and I don't think that would be nice if we're living in Cameroon
16:22 Thats video of another place
>>>VIDEO<<<
16:22 Thats list of another place baby
16:24 Names have no issues baby if name has good meaning and its nice no matter if its American or cameroon baby okay but i will get you some names though
16:30 Can you write it for me? I can't reach email on the plane but I can save the picture from a written list and I can take it with me. I love your handwriting it's so pretty
16:32 Okay i will write it down and forward to you no problem
16:34 I love the place you showed me in the video. It looks really nice. And I love your voice I'm going to let baby listen to it as well
16:37 Okay baby its in safe content it will be better okay baby greet the baby for me okay baby tell him i love him
16:43 ahw honey that's so sweet of you, but you can tell him yourself and I'll let him listen to it😍
17:05 Okay baby will try making a video soon for my baby can't wait for monday yo come so will yoube traveling with your phone?
17:19 Yes of course, I need to be able to reach you in case I don't see you at the airport but as soon as I'm there we're both going to get a new one
17:22 Okay babe the day you will be coming over i will get you my cameroon number so when you arrive you can call me from a call box baby and you just have to give me time but you already did so by that time must have been in the airport waiting for you
17:25 Why not give it to me already. I'll save it somewhere or study on it so I can remember it. I need to be able to contact you. I'm leaving on Sunday afternoon and I told you I arrive on Monday 18:25. Please be there waiting for me ok?
17:27 Okay baby i will be there waiting for you i will be the first person you see when you walk out of the agency okay baby
21:39 I can't wait for that moment. Baby is waiting for your message dear.
23:14 Okay baby let me get video done for my baby
23:18 thank you dear hope it'll make him sleep soundly tonight
23:27 Okay
0:10 Honey I'm tired. Little blip is still waiting to hear you

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

2:20 Honey sorry i slept off will get video first thing in the morning okay baby am sorry
9:49 Hey baby how are you sorry for last night slept off
>>>VIDEO<<<
This guy is pretty funny. and loves jingle bells
13:43 ahw honey that made me smile, I'm sure he'll be happy I let him listen to you every day. How are you today?
13:55 woow am soo happy to hear that baby am doing fine and you ?
14:19 I'm still nauseous all the time. The wine isn't helping, it's only making me dizzy and I'm nervous for this weekend. Do you have the list?
14:23 try to eat something like food baby enough of the wine okay did you go to bank yet? will get list by evening
14:32 I'm going there at the end of the day so they don't have much time to question me before I go. Then I have to hide the money and only show them the investment proposal and pray for the best. You're a Christian? Please pray as well, because this is making me nervous. What should I eat, I keep puking. Are you a good cook?
14:37 okay,yeah am a christian i will pray for you okay baby hope everything work out as planned try eating less fats and more vegetables if you were here with me i could know what to get for you but no problem though will be with you soon
15:12 oooh, what will you make for me?
15:13 Its a suprise when you come okay won't tell you yet
15:18 I hate surprises, but it's only a few more days
15:22 Yeah baby so don't worry but you will be very happy for this suprise
16:19 Do you have more surprises?
Honey I'm happy you're a Christian but your not against sharing a bed before being married right? Where's the list?

16:30 No baby thats totally fine baby we can make love before getting married,have more suprises than you can imagine baby will take you all around cameroon to all beautiful cities and places we will have atleast a month of our honeymoon when you come will get you list in the evening baby
17:04 You promised to send it to me so I can read it on the plane. Please honey. It's going to be a hard trip for me leaving everybody and everything behind, I need some nice distraction.
Are you living with your parents or alone? Do you have brothers or sisters?

17:06 I know baby am working on it okay baby will get it to you soon no am living with a friend at the moment yeah got brothers and sis baby 4 brothers 2 sis
17:38 That's a big family. I don't have brothers or sisters. Are you the oldest? Why are you living with a friend instead of your family? I want to meet them
17:42 NO i am the 4th child you will meet them all okay just that i left home to work an earn
18:45 What's the job you're doing now?
18:46 Not doing anything as of now
19:08 Why not?
19:09 Unemployment
19:53 Everything will be more better soon. I'll be there and we can open a shop and live a good life. Maybe have a baby together later. A sweet little Luke will be so cool.
20:05 That will be great can't wait for that to happen okay did you go to the bank yet?
20:11 I did and I hid the money at Sister Dave’s house. I'll go there on Sunday morning to put it in the suitcase between my clothes
20:14 Okay thats great, did your parents ask you anything yet?
20:20 They are not home yet but I know they called the butler because he got a call and then asked me where I was. I told him to mind his own business but I know it was dad who called him
20:22 Ahh okay no problem when you dad comes home let me know what there say or do okay
21:05 They think I have anorexia because I hardly eat anything and keep vomiting
21:39 Let them hold that in mind for the moment while you still have a chance of leaving okay baby
21:48 Oh, I just tried to prove them wrong by eating a whole bar of chocolate, but it didn't go over well and I started vomiting again

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

21:51 Ohh thats not good baby
22:21 I know. I feel horrible. And to top it off, dad started asking questions about the money and now he needs to see pictures of the mines and the gold. I feel sick
22:23 Tell him you already forwarded money to gold minning company and the will be giving your papers next week okay that you have share in the company
22:26 Ok, I'll tell him. Wait
And where is the list you promised to send to me today?

22:28 Am writing long list so you have enough to read okay baby
23:03 He needs a confirmation of the payment. Shit. I can't make it because it needs your signature on it. I told him I'd get it for him tomorrow. Please help

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

0:10 So what do you need from me now just my signature
0:18 A confirmation of the payment with the same name and signature as on the proposal.
And the list you promised to send today

0:21 How can i get payment confirmation receipt without any payment been made you will have to send me some money then when i receive it will edit names and amount you sent okay Laughing It was worth a try
0:36 You can just write a letter of confirmation of receiving $250,000.00 from miss M. Linoline on Friday 4/19. Print it sign it and send me a picture of it. That should do the trick. I told my dad I'd show it to him before noon. Please act quick. If he starts asking more questions I'm screwed and might not get away here.
I'm going to pack my bags tomorrow and go to Sister Dave in the evening. I told my mom and dad I'm having a sleepover at her place and were going to pick out clothes for the charity ball, so they won't be suspicious when I bring a lot.

1:18 Okay no problem will get it done tomorrow
10:59 Thank you dear. Please don't wait to long. I'm going to pack my bags now
11:17 Hello am about going to print it out
11:44 Ok great
12:58 When you go to sister dave’s place text with her whatsapp lets video chat
13:24 This is perfect. Thank you so much honey. Please dont forget to send me the list. I'll contact you when I'm at her place. Good plan
13:58 Okay will be waiting when your at her place let me know so we can video chat will send list soon
14:59 Ok. Dad accepted it but he wants to see those document next week. Doesn't matter because I'll be gone anyway.
Please send me the list. I need to wipe some documents of my computer before i go and save it to my phone.

15:40 Okay am done
15:50 Thank you so much dear. I'm ready here. Going to wipe the computer and then I'm out of here. I'm kinda sad and a bit scared. Please pray for us. I'm really looking forward to see you for real
16:03 Pray you travel safe am so happy finally you will be with me don't be sad okay baby take care when your at your friends place let me know so we can video chat on her phone
17:27 Are you there yet?

21:57 Sister Dave
Quote:
Hi.

Mary told me yesterday that she was going to visit you and leave tomorrow. Unfortunately she didn't make it to my place today. On her way here she had an unfortunate car accident and has been hospitalized. Due to a head trauma the doctors are keeping her in a medicine induced coma for an unknown amount of time. I will contact you again if I have news. Until then please pray for her recovery.

Be blessed,
Sister Dave

No response yet. Let’s hope he’ll pray for 2 weeks

Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The scammer knows now it was a wind up he has not got back, must tell him the pregnant lady is ok and new flight be in Lagos on the 19th may after her recovery because the new laws from USA, you baiters know how to play it and good luck, keep the fishing rod in a right lake they will jump from a lake to the river and then into a sea, do it linoline and SIR Brilic
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday sister Dave
Quote:
Hi

I'm quite surprised not to have received a response from you. Maybe you didn't get my message from Saturday, you can see it below. Mary is still in the intensive care being held in a coma. There is swelling inside her brain and they want to wait till it reduces before trying to wake her up again.
Please pray for Mary's recovery.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Yesterday Luke
Quote:
OHHHH sorry how is she now can we talk on whatsapp please?

Today Sister Dave
Quote:
Hi,
Thank you for asking. She is still the same as yesterday. The doctors think it can take a while before she wakes up again, but they're not allowed to give me too many details because I'm not her family. Even though I'm the one that's with her every day. Her parents only were here once and demanded to be called when she wakes up again. Too busy with their frivolous parties to care about the wellbeing of their daughter.
Be blessed
Sister dave

Luke
Quote:
Please can you text me on whatsapp <number> so i can see her please

I don't think so Laughing sister Dave only uses email. Other social media are not allowed by her church. But she'll tell him that tomorrow or another day. She's at Mary's bed a lot these days.
I have my plans ready for when Mary wakes up in a week or two. Birlic will be part of it, so I'm looking forward to another great adventure.

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sure that Sister Dave took a vow of poverty and only has a 1980's flip phone for emergencies such as when her 1962 Ford Falcon breaks down. She can place and receive ten calls before going over her monthly allotment.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am embarrassed to admit I missed this until now. This is absolutely brilliant baiting, some of the best I've ever seen! Talk about pulling a lad off-script. Wow! A suicide lad pulled into a romance bait. It doesn't get any better.

Fantastic work. I can't wait to see where this goes next.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, that's a great compliment coming from a very experienced baiter. I appreciate it.
Better plans are starting to form, but that will have to wait till next week.

April 24, Sister Dave
Quote:
Hi,
How do you think you can see her? I don't have WhatsApp and you're not here to visit her.
Be blessed
Sister Dave

April 29 no answer yet, but he doesn't realise that sister Dave has the money. Maybe he's just sad that the ship with cash isn't delivered to his doorstep. Let's give him a little hope to make sure he stays hooked.
Quote:
Hi
I'm happy to announce that finally things are starting to look positive. Mary is still in a medicine induced coma, but she made some movements today. The doctors say it can still take days or weeks for her to be ready to wake up, because the swelling is not completely gone, but I prayed for a sign and I have faith that you have been preying for Mary as well.Β 
Be blessed
Sister Dave

A few hours later, looks like the lad is still alive
Quote:
HelloΒ 
Β  Β  Β Thats the best news i have heard since mary had an accident thank GodΒ 

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

may 1st
Sister Dave
Quote:
Hi,

I'm glad to see you're a man of faith. Can you please tell me about what kind of church you attend?Β 
Today Mary has again made a few small movements. The doctors say the swelling in the brain is finally starting to reduce. It's looking positive.

Be blessed
Sister dave

Luke
Quote:
Woow thats great am a Presbyterian thank God pray she gets well soonest

may 2nd
Sister Dave
Quote:
Hi Levis

That's great. Mary told me you live in Cameroon. Our church leaders have spoken about expanding to Africa and we don't yet have a parish in your country. Maybe you can help us in some way to think about possibilities.

The doctors will remove Mary's tubes tomorrow to see if she can breathe on her own again. I've been praying non stop for her recovery and I hope and trust that you did as well.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

may 3rd no response yet so another nudge from Sister Dave
Quote:
Good news! Praise the lord. Mary is breathing on her own and the swelling in her brain has gone down enough so they will try to wake her up in the next few days.
Please keep praying.
Be blessed
Sister Dave

A quick response this time from Luke
Quote:
Wow thank God pray God gives her quick recovery mate thank God ,how are you today

Sister Dave
Quote:
I'm relieved and thankful. Thank you for asking.Β 
Do you have any thoughts about what I asked you yesterday?

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Luke
Quote:
That will be a great idea dear

I'm glad he agrees with me Laughing
This weekend I'm returning from my own safari and Mabel will wake up. I think she might go home soon.

Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline , what brains you have to twist a scammer and you are on holiday, when you are in London , blue label Scottish whiskey for you, I am learning from you mate and thank you , Have a great bank holiday
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you. I'll remember that. I wanted to go to London for ages, never had whiskey, but there's a first time for everything. Very Happy

Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline, London, best whiskey and I will throw in home made chicken curry made by the wife, you are onl holiday are you stranded, you want me to use Western Union or Monnnnnneygram to send you £££££, have a great break you need it
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday May 4
Sister Dave to Luke wrote:
Hi Luke
Mary woke up today. She was confused and don't remember exactly what happened, but she asked about you. She's still tired and probably needs to stay for a few more days. They're running some more tests, but it looks like she's responding well.
Praise the lord.
Be blessed
Sister Dave

Sunday May 5
Mary asked about you again today. It's so sad that I had to tell her that you didn't respond to my message from yesterday.
Be blessed
Sister Dave

Luke to Sister Dave wrote:
Ohh sorry wasn't able to reply because of slow connection how is she doing tell ber i am missing her and want her back on her feets as soon as possible
Thanks
Stay bless

She's recovering slowly and might be going home in a few days. She keeps asking about you. Her parents have stopped by briefly but she asked me not to talk to them about you, so I didn't. It looks like it was very important to hear from you so if you have a message for her, please send it to me and I can tell her next time I'm there.
Be blessed,
Sister Dave

Monday May 6
Hey
How are you hope fine,how's mabel i hope she's great too tell her i miss her like hell that if she doesn't recover soonest i will die for real because i can't do without her

Thanks
Stay blessed

Ok, I will tell her that tomorrow. She was sad because you didn't respond to my messages. Her health is improving. She'll be released from the hospital this week.
Be blessed,
Sister Dave

Tuesday May 7
Okay thats great please tell her for me okay dear

Mary is back!
15:31 Hi Dear. Today the doctors let me go home again. I'm tired and dizzy. How are you? I was so sad to wait to hear from you
16:17 Sorry baby ,i wasn't connected to Internet when i got her message am so glad to hear from you i nearly died when i heard that you had an accident am not fine because i miss you
17:02 I miss you very much too. I was so confused when I woke up. I don't even exactly remember what happened. They said the taxi driver didn't look out and a truck hit us at the passenger side of the car. The taxi driver only has a few scratches and a lawsuit. I want to be with you. I should've been with you already. I'm so sad
18:48 Thank God you made it baby and am happy your fine now and finally i heard from you so is our plan still.gonna hold did your parents find out about the baby
uh oh... bad news, sorry guys, but if I want to keep sending pictures now and then, a pregnancy will be inconvenient
19:52 Of course I still want to come to you. I want to get out of this prison. That is if you still want me to. I'm so sad because I lost the baby in the car crash. The doctors told me after I woke up. I'm so sorry dear. I hope you still want me to come to you
of course Luke still wants his teenage princess... uhm money
19:59 So sad to hear 😯😯😯😒😒😒still want you with me baby no matter what okay i need you love
20:35 That's such a relieve. We have to be a little more patient, because the doctors don't allow me to travel for a few weeks, because of the swelling I had in my brain. It would be too much of a risk. Do you really still want to marry me?
21:26 I love you for you baby no matter what will be with you if you agree to be with me
21:41 Yes, I want to be with you. More than anything else. Please be patien
21:54 For you i will be patient baby i just want you to be happy and now your happy so am happy too
21:55 So you really want to marry me? That makes me so happy. I was afraid I lost you also when I heard I lost the baby
21:57 No baby am here for you still love you and will love to stend the rest of my life with you
22:33 Finally I'm smiling again. I'm going to tell Sister Dave tomorrow. My parents can't hear about this, they'll try to stop me

Wednesday May 8
1:38 Anything to make you happy baby Sister dave has been communicating with me lately and updating me about you shes such a good friend

8:48 Luke to Sister Dave wrote:
Hey dr
How are you doing today?
Finally mary message me am really happy seeing her find.just wanted to greet you
Nice day

9:12 Sister Dave to Luke wrote:
She went home yesterday. I'm very happy she is getting better. I will visit her later today. Did you think about our church in Cameroon, do you think you can help us? Reverend Greenham sees potential in you the way you supported Mary while she was in the hospital.
Be blessed

9:17 Luke to sister Dave wrote:
Tha will be great first i need to know how the church works and everything before i can strat telling people about it

10:17 To Mary Hey baby good morning how was your night hope great

10:27 Sister Dave to Luke wrote:
Hi Luke,
I only visited Mary for a very short time, she's tired quickly and needs a lot of rest. She told me about the good news that you are going to get married soon. Congratulations!

At this point in the process we are just looking for people that are willing to help us start a new parish in Africa. We are not looking for someone with an abundant theological education, but we need someone that has strong faith and is close to the people around him. When I told reverend Greenham about you he thought you might be the person we're looking for.

If you are willing to help us reverend Greenham asks you to be the founder and pastor of the new church in Cameroon. This jobs comes with a lot of benefits. You'll be receiving a royal monthly salary for yourself and financial support for the church among other things.

Please pray about this and let us know what you think. In preparation for your marriage to Mary, reverend Greenham asked you to fill out the pre-marital questionnaire so he can give his approval. He would like to be present on your wedding day and give his blessing for your union. Please print the form, fill it out in red ink and send a scanned copy back to me as soon as possible.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

10:31 Hi dear, I'm ok, just tired. Sister Dave was here for a short while this morning and I told her that you wanted to marry me. She's excited, just like me. I can't wait. I'm dizzy and my head still feels weird. Are you ok?
10:45 Wow thats good we have some support from friends okay how are you feeling now hope better am fine
11:03 Did you tell your friends about us yet? How is mom doing?
11:07 Told them there are very happy to hear that my mom is great and your parents will they approve our marriage?
11:29 I already told you my parents can't find out about this, they will try to stop me. They want me to get married to Roderick. The stuck up son of my dads best friend. He's loaded but ugly and so arrogant. I can never marry him. I need to get away here.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

11:31 Okay baby no problem its okay i will marry you though
11:35 I know you will and I trust you. Sister Dave told me she'd contact you about our wedding. Did she?
11:38 yes she did and told me to write our wedding rules stuff lik that i dont know how to do that
11:40 I don't know. She promised to come by later today to bring some papers, but I don't know yet what it is. Maybe ask her if you don't understand
11:48 Just ask her and tell me okay baby please
11:54 Ok. I'll ask her when she comes by later today. I need some rest now, because I'm very tired again. We'll talk later
11:58 Okay take care

11:50 Luke to Sister Dave wrote:

Please can you show me how premarital form looks like don't know how it does

11:54 Sister Dave to Luke wrote:
Hi Luke,
I attached the forms to my last email. Please try to open the document and you can see all the questions written there. Don't worry, it's not some kind of exam. All couples wanting to get married will fill out this form.
Be Blessed,
Sister Dave

11:59 Luke to Sister Dave wrote:
Okay

14:07 Sister Dave to Luke wrote:
Did you find the form and are you able to open it? Please let me know if there's any problem, also let me know your thoughts about the church. Reverend Greenham is anticipating your answer

14:10 Luke to Sister Dave wrote:
Yes i found the form am little tight up now can't feel the form .will do it later ,yes i will do it i agree i will be head of branch in cameroon and i will startup branch

14:24Sister Dave to Luke wrote:
Hi Luke,
Thank you for your quick response. I will tell reverend Greenham immediately that you are willing to be the new reverend and start the church in Cameroon. He'll be so happy, just like I am.
Be blessed
Sister Dave

14:30 Luke to Sister Dave wrote:
Am so happy too

14:45 Reverend Greenham to Luke wrote:
Hello Brother Luke,

Sister Dave just told me the wonderful news that you are willing to build and lead our new church in Cameroon, Africa. This is truly a blessing to our whole congregation.
To become a reverend of our new parish, first you need to become a member of our great Eater Church. Please fill out the attached form and send a scanned copy back to me. Please note that it should be filled out in red ink as it represents the blood that Christ shed for us.
I am merely the reverend of the local Parish here. When you are a member I can introduce you to our great Cardinal Adrian, who will decide if you can be the new reverend in Cameroon, but after what I heard about you I don't have much doubt about that. Cardinal Adrian will guide you in the process of founding the new parish.

Blessings,
Reverend Paul Greenham

14:49 Luke to reverend Greenham wrote:
Hello
Am glad to hear from you i will fill form and get it to you by tomorrow rev thank you

15:48 rev. Greenham to Luke wrote:
Dear Brother Luke.

Thank you for your quick response. I will be waiting for your message.

Blessings,
Reverend Greenham

It looks like tomorrow Birlic, aka Cardinal Adrian, will enter the stage

Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved the scammer from a goalkeeper to a striker, this has to be the best bait ever, which country will the scum meet his future wife.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ That is still undecided, but at least 200 miles from home or across some border

Wednesday May 8
16:15 Luke to rev. Greenham wrote:
Okay mate

16:08 I sleep so much these days. I hope that will be better over time. Davejust came by again with the papers and they weren't that difficult. She helped me fill out mine and brought them back to reverend Greenham just now. I think that is the same form you received from her. She also told me you're helping the church with a new parish in Africa. That is wonderful
16:17 Its pretty hard for me to filll but i will try
16:28 Oh but you have such beautiful handwriting it shouldn't be a problem at all. Dave said Reverend Greenham wants to come to Cameroon for the ceremony. It will mean a lot to me.
16:32 It will be great we open the branch first before his coming here
16:52 Oh yes that's a great idea. Then he can see the new church as well and meet the people. You're so smart.
17:10 Yeah i will talk to him so we can rase up some funds to get our first church house
17:26 Oh I wish I could help you and we can do this together. I'll help you as soon as I'm there with you.
18:13 Okay thanks

Thursday May 9
7:21 Good morning. How did it go with your form? I hope no problems. I like to know if reverend Greenham approves.
9:03 Hello how are you,hope you slept well i will fill the form today
10:17 Thank thank you honey. I sleep a lot these days and I'm always tired. I hope I'll get permission to travel soon. So I can recover under the care of my personal doctor
10:30 Will love that too baby you need more rest so you can recover as soon as possible
10:47 I know. At least I can eat again without vomiting ask the time, so that's good
10:49 Yeah thats great now hopefully you will be better soonest
16:09 I am so totally bored here. I'm not allowed to do anything and I'm too tired to leave the house
17:12 Why don't you go see dave or call ber over am here we can talk
17:21 She's busy for the church a lot, my parents don't care much and are gone most of day and I have only Jack, the butler and Consuela the maid here. They are no fun. What are you doing today? Speaking of Dave, did you send her the form yet?
17:25 am just home with Friends am here we can talk will get the hard copy soon and get it to her,can you send me a picture of you in the hospital
17:27 Nobody made a picture of me in the hospital
17:52 Okay
21:05 Did you make pictures for me? I miss seeing you and hearing you. I don't look my best right now. Hope you don't think I'm ugly now (pic attached)
22:17 Not yet was so worried that i couldn't do that no ur cute bb very cute
23:16 Thanks love. Got something for me too? Hope you didn't have trouble with the forms. Your smart it shouldn't be a problem
23:17 Will get forms ready to go soon babe missing you alot
23:25 No picture or video message for me to cheer me up? Miss you too. I'm tired
23:29 Will get you pics tomorrow will get some new pics for you
23:41 Thank you. Good night

Friday May 10
10:57 Sister Dave to Luke wrote:
Hi Luke,

Reverend Greenham said you promised to send him a filled form back yesterday, but he didn't receive it yet. Also I didn't receive the pre-marital form back yet from you. I hope you don't have problems with filling it. Don't worry too much about your answers, I'm sure you'll do fine. Please get back to me

Be blessed,
Sister Dave

12:41 Luke to Sister Dave wrote:
Hello mate,
How are you, wanted to print it out will get everything done today

13:08 Sister Dave to Luke wrote:
Hi Luke,

My name is Dave, not mate. I will be waiting for your forms today.

Be blessed,
Sister Dave

13:12 Luke to Sister Dave wrote:
Ohh am sorry davina mate means friend

13:15 Hello babe good morning how was your night hope you slept well
13:35 Yes I did, how are you? Consuela made eggs for me
13:39 Okay thats good try eating much so you can be balanced
13:41 What kinds of foods do you have? Can you show me? You promised me a video so I can see you again.
13:42 Pancake will do that later today okay baby
13:58 I love pancakes
14:00 Really wow thats great will make you lots of them when your around
15:58 I want to see you honey. I'm bored here. I told Consuela to make pancakes today

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic