SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Following orders from a lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's currently arguing with Barry about the "6 days" it will take to send the money through WU to the bank account. Barry sent him a screen shot of the WU website where it actually says "Service Time: 6 business days". Of course, that's because Barry intends to do everything online from his bank account to the lad's account. The lad wants him to take $5,000 in CASH and walk over to a WU outlet. Not. Going. To. Happen.

In RL, I'm out of town tomorrow, so no email. Brookey can just stew on it.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Elizabeth has sent $2000 to the Louisiana bank account. She too will no doubt be annoyed when the bank tells her the account can’t accept the transfer as it is frozen.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brookey coughed up the Michigan account for Barry this time, since Barry refused to do WU. Reported again. I'll try to get more information to help the mods identify this mule/victim.

Quote:
As I stated in my mail before this one inclusive, I was able to get an account from our corresponding chamber in the states which happens to belong to our chamber's Head of accounting dept.

So please find the details below:

Bank Name: PNC Bank
Bank address: 535 Griswold Street, Detroit, MI 48226.
Beneficiary name: Dorothy Wxxxxxxx
Account number: xxxxxx1477
Routing number: 041000124

According to Dorothy, she has informed me that while attempting to make the payment, you should make the payment as "cash deposit" i.e going to a bank and depositing the required fee ($5,000). She said at least that way, it would reflect in her account within a day as far the account is in the states. So in essence, do not make the transfer by ACH because it will only delay this claim further.

So please kindly adhere to due instructions so that anything regarding this payment matter will be resolved once and for all. Barry you know this week is already coming to an end, and if by chance you make payment today, definitely by Monday next week or Tuesday latest pending when the payment will be made, I want to officially begin this process.

Also do well to forward me a copy of the payment slip made after the transfer so that I can provide it to her.

Barry is still arguing with him about the concept of a "cash deposit", as you can only do that at a branch of the recipient's bank. (There is a PNC bank branch in Texas, but the lad doesn't need to know that.)
Quote:
How the hell do you expect me to go to Dorothy's bank IN MICHIGAN to deposit cash directly into her account? I am in TEXAS! If you would please send me her address (that matches the address on the account), I can have my bank do a transfer. I'm certainly not going to drive 30 hours up to Michigan to deposit cash into her account. That's insane.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yet another day goes by and the lad is talking to everyone but Vicky. He told her there were no more accounts he could use.....but he started with the Michigan one. Interesting. It's like you cannot trust a lad anymore to tell the truth.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still going along with Mr. Whittingham; there's not much to post aside a lot of pointless back-and-forth. I can sense his annoyance with my character's stupidity, but since I keep bugging him he keeps responding. If I can get him to go on until September or so, I technically qualify for a sandtimer based on his Egobia character. Until then, let's see if he gets bored.

Edit:
He's still playing along:
Quote:
You is a very funny man and I like that about you.

He's started to adopt some of my bad grammar and over-use of the interjection "Oi," and earlier he didn't doubt that in the Wizard of Oz Dorothy burns a tornado using magical powers and that "friendship is magic." I hope to get a good signature quote or two out of him.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Logar
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad seems a bit gun shy on cooperating. His agent had sent me this:

Quote:
Thank you for your prompt response therein; I'm happy to work with you sir. All specifications and choices about what your church wants are duly noted and I'll make a reservation for that. But I'm somewhat surprised at the fact that in this modernized generation, a Reverend of your caliber has no cellphone for communication; anyways that's not the issue, you can tell your secretary to provide his/her cellphone number where I can communicate with you to know whom our company is dealing with.

Also the idea of your corresponding Reverend coming over for the inspection is highly recognized and respected; all we are waiting for is a specified date and time as to when they want to embark on this trip to my country. Concerning the site description and photos in question, that is the duty of a surveyor because to map out an hectare from the site, it's the duty of the surveyor and your church being the purchaser, they will have to pay him to do so. An associate working alongside your legal representative (Barr. Andrew) who goes by the name Barrister Austin R1ch@rd is the one overseeing the purchase agreement in favor of Barrister Andrew who went back to Kenya to conclude the last case with a company that has some issues or so.

So the good Reverend upped the stakes and dropped a hint that the agent/barrister will be getting a chopped dollar. Maybe a trophy? Sounds like maybe feathers lurking around? The good Reverend sent the barrister the following:

Quote:
I have had to second a church lady into service to help in the office, since my secretary has had to return to Quebec to be with his elderly mother, as she has been quite ill. We are all praying for her.
Firstly, I have not refused to answer the one agents email. I have to pass on information to the Missions Board regarding his communications. I then await for the Board to respond to see if what he has proposed is acceptable.
Now, the second agent has complied with our request. He has sent the platting (survey information), as well as several photographs of the land.I would also say that the video that he made by his own initiative of the location, and the local children made a big difference in how willing he is to work with us. He really impressed several of the board members by that video. We all loved seeing the young, smiling faces of the local children.
So, if the first agent is wanting to move ahead, he will have to step up. I am afraid that his competition is giving him a run for the money. I pray to the Lord that his eyes will be opened to the fantastic opportunity of Spreading God's Word in Nigeria.
As far as the Bishops visiting West Africa, they depart for Benin tomorrow. When they leave Cotonou, I do not know, since they will be surprising the Mission there by announcing that it will be upgraded to a full Church status. Praise God in His Works! I imagine that they will visit Nigeria sometime next week to look at the two different properties.

As far as the Latina goes, she complained to him that his business account in Michigan would not work for a direct cash deposit. She told him that the cartel her brother (infamous narco-trafficker) works for has business accounts, but can't use them to send the barrister any funds since the DEA and DHS might be looking (and her bother doesn't want to get deported back to Mexico).

Kills: United States x2 United Kingdom x2 Netherlands x3 Spain
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Closed lad accounts x142
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vicky has not heard from him in days. Even with two messages sent......not sure why. He obviously is talking to others.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is still talking to Barry who has told him that if he insists that Barry physically go to the bank to make the transfer (to the Michigan account), that he will have to wait until Wednesday, when it is convenient. He wants Barry to go to the bank vs making the transfer only be because he thinks it will go through faster. But, no. It will definitely be slower. MUCH slower.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Today was a fun day for the lad.
Quote:
Sir

How're you doing today genius

Please what is the latest update so far about payment?

Barrister Andrew whittingham

After Justin's forgetfulness yesterday, I thought a new plot twist was in order:
Quote:
Oi sorry I just end lunch with boy I meet he wear feather cap and say he call him feathers what strange name but what nice boy he listen to story about my life and say such sweet boy and i mention business with you and he so happy for me and so interested we walk around park i buy him a icecream it fun time I like talk stranger oi is good thing
You have wife and kid right what name?

That raised alarm bells in the lad's head. I'm not quite sure why.
Quote:
Sir

What is his full name

Did he say he know me please get back to me now

Quote:
Sir

If feathers tell you he know me very well and he is my friend and secretary, I is telling you that he is a big lie don't believe him he is a scammer.

Any account he give you asides the one i give you before no pay money inside.

I tell you nobody is coming to meet you at the bank, because everybody including me and Ms. Dorothy will be busy today that is why I give you account of Ms. Dorothy account to make payment and you tell me you write Ms.Dorothy details in notebook that have green cover and you is tell me that I should remind you today that you write details of Ms Dorothy Details in book to make payment now.

If boy who call himself feathers give you account and say he know me or he my financial secretary please genius no pay money into the account boy feathers give because he not know me and he is bad man.

Quote:
Sir

Justin genius please go straight to bank and make payment now remember we have only from now till Thursday

Quote:
Sir

What is update now?

All four of those messages were sent within a few hours. He seemed too calm after that, so I decided to add to the fun:
Quote:
I not see harm in talk to kid he just kid how he can scam? If genius you say true I hope not worry I show notebook with green cover him so he remind me go bank and meet Dorothy Oi hope Sir Dorothy not in danger from criminal but he just kid look only ten year old

I bit tired tonight sleepy had dinner now not want go bank hope not be sick
It no big worry I have notebook on table next to bed do not worry I go museum with feathers tomorrow I ask him if he know you I sure nothing worry about

Oh he forget black feather off cap I put under pillow I not forget give back together remind me oi?

Many things can go wrong from that messages. My working plan is that Feathers poisoned or cursed me using juju magic, and he left the black feather in my apartment as a further curse. I'm going to have lots of very strange dreams tonight, all of which feature birds and the kid with bright, flaming red eyes.
The lad was surprisingly cool with this development, although I sense he won't be tomorrow morning:
Quote:
Sir,

I receive your mail.

I thank you for confirming to me about who boy with feather cap is not harm; but still I not want anything that will make you do wrong payment, that is why I inform you about anybody called feathers.

Genius, you not sick tomorrow because I pray to God that nothing happens to you. I know you make payment by tomorrow, and you will send me bank payment slip receipt that you make payment already tomorrow.

I will remind you about boy feathers cap tomorrow and also green cover notebook of where you write Ms.Dorothy bank details too tomorrow so that you not make mistake in making payment tomorrow.

I wait your response.

Barrister Andrew whittingham.

Things aren't going to work out for the lad. It might take a few days for this to come to fruition, but some Latin curses may be on the way, and there are going to be lots of strange things happening to Justin over the next few days. I may borrow a plot twist from the Humphere bait and have Feathers vividly describe how he watched the lad have sex with goats and conduct nasty rituals; it is very fortunate that Feathers escaped the lad's evil cult. This naturally will cast some doubt upon the lad's credibility.

I know the lad's quite smart because I baited him in his church guise last year, but he's playing along to a remarkable degree with what I've been telling him. He's adopted "genius" into his lexicon because I seem to think it's a compliment (although he was suspicious when I started calling him "genius" in a sarcastic matter, he thinks my English is so bad it makes sense in my head), and he's also started saying "Oi" randomly. I can't guarantee he will believe everything I say, but Justin may relay a message from Feathers in his standard "howdy fule dis is u enema" language.

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So after six days of silence the lad writes to Vicky! Apparently his emails were "hacked or something". Sure. Maybe feathers would like to add to his woes?
Anyway, he said due to his hacking issues he has not been able to do much......but it seems he is lying to Vicky as baiters here are showing!
She did mention that the captain is now sending Vicky nasty messages about the nephew and she wants to know once and for all what that idiot is doing about the navy. Since he wants to avoid that discussion, Vicky likes to bring it up time after time after time........

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As expected, Justin had strange dreams last night:
Quote:
Oi I is have so strange dream over night I worry my health you genius can help me analyze

I think I see hell I see fire and stone and evil darkness I is led in chain by red demon man with horn. Black bird fly around hell I think they crow, demon man take me to abyss oi I stare into abyss darkness and it stare back at me with red eye and I hear evil laugh and it very scary and then demon man throw me into pit is have ring fire around it and I fell down down down into burning ring of fire and I went down down down flames went higher oi that Johnny cash song why I say it but it describe truth I saw dreaming it not bad song

So I wake up this morning fair early and I see crow with red eye in bedroom how it get in? I shoo out window and remember hey get pillow feather and I look it gone! And I is still have head ache not very bad but it annoy me I healthy man I not get this thing

So explain me genius what this dream and morning mean you sure this normal?

Justin's going to go take the "boy in feather cap" to the museum today and ask if he knows the lad. Any fun ideas besides goat sex allegations?

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would only emphasise that the lad prefers male goats..........

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure we could get devguy to send BNI emails to the lad, complete with the goat sex pictures. Maybe he could send them as Feathers? Twisted Evil

He emailed Barry 4x starting at 12:03am stating that "It's Wednesday have you gone to the bank to send the payment?" Barry took his time today (I was busy at work), and just replied to the lad that the money was sent. Bank said it would take 2-3 days. Of course, Barry ignored the repeated requests for a "payment slip". No US banks give out silly pieces of paper anymore. When Brookey complains about the lack of "slip", Barry will inform him that a confirmation email was sent, but since the account actually belongs to John (Barry is just John's accountant), the email went to John - who will not be able to find it for a few days (went to spam). That should get us to Friday. Then, the payment will, unfortunately, be returned by the bank because the address for Dorothy (mule) that the lad gave me is not actually correct. He put Detroit as the city along with the same zipcode as the bank branch, but the mule's street address actually is in a suburb NEAR Detroit, not actually IN Detroit. So, the address will not match the address on the account, and that will cause the transaction to fail. After all, banks are getting much pickier about these things in an effort to prevent fraud. Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is silent about all these transactions.......interesting. Vicky wrote him back earlier today but he has not replied.

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sending pictures may be too much, but if something happens between thedevguy and Jayhawk I'm sure the lad would appreciate some emails. I think the lad's riled up enough as is.
The last time we left off, Justin was having strange dreams. The lad didn't seem too concerned:
Quote:
Sir,

I have received your mail.

Genius Justin, I tell you now that there's nothing to worry about dream you have today. I can give little analysis on the dream you had.

From all indications, dream you have today is trying to tell you to be careful with what you do and whom you meet. Is not every one that is smile and greet you that is happy with you or want your happiness; so for now genius, just be calm and I promise you that nothing bad happen to good mam like you.

Remember that you write details of Ms.Dorothy account in green book cover Justin; why I tell you this is because you know very well that tomorrow is Thursday and I not want in a situation you not have your compensation amount in your account. So now I tell you to hasten up, go bank and make payment today so that you send me payment slip which I give to Ms.Dorothy.

Genius, I tell you now that I have this kind of dream few weeks ago, and ask me what I do? All I just do is tell myself that me is a brave man and nothing will harm me because I know I not offend anybody or do bad thing.

So please Justin, go to bank now and do this thing so that today, I'll work very very hard in order for your compensation amount to be released.

I anticipate your response.

How hopeful. The lad's a bit too optimistic though.
Quote:
Ok I is go to bank this night again I go meet feathers again at museum afternoon he like art what smart boy he also bring friend he say name muttley and drooper hope they nice like he
remind me ask feathers if he know you like you think
Oi i is excite get so much done today!

The full squad's here in New York! The lad must be ecstatic. At least at this point, he's playing calm:
Quote:
Sir,

Thank you for your response. I will remind you about it okay?? All I just want to do is to help you have your compensation amount in your account by tomorrow, so please don't go bank when its late. Go when its early so that you can make payment to account of Dorothy.

Remember its cash deposit transfer you do so that they give you payment slip that you give to me. Genius, don't be afriad okay, nothing will happen to you because you is a good man of honor.

I wait to receive payment slip from you.

Yours sincerely

Money, money, money. The lad's getting ahead of himself though. We still have a fun museum visit.
Quote:
Sir genius
I is about leave for lunch with feathers and his buddy muttley and drooper I is plan let you know what exciting news I hear when I is come back to apartment computer if you not hear me until bit do not worry I is plan come back by four and go bank seven

The lad:
Quote:
Sir,

I understand. But is because I look at time you tell me and is late to make payment. What time bank close there??

Genius is good you do it very early so that you will not worry about anything else again because you know you have make payment to Dorothy account you see.

Please try and understand, I know what I tell you; but if you feel you go bank by 7pm is okay by you, then is good for me too but whatever you do, do it in time genius so that I can proceed with compensation.

I wait for your response.

Yours sincerely

Barrister Andrew Whittingham.

Silly lad, thinking that after what happens at the museum I'm going to pay him today:
Quote:
Oi so i is have funny story and good news bad news tell you so let go in order ok?
I meet feathers and his friend muttley and drooper outside metropolitan museum, very big museum, we go inside buy ticket. ticket expensive for us and money not big issue, but feathers say not worry: when clerk ask how many ticket, feathers say something latin to clerk. clerk eye roll up down and then clerk let us in free. Feathers speak latin, very smart kid!

So we go inside museum with free ticket thank feathers he get us ticket free, and after bit walk around i remember, hey you said ask feathers if he know you! so I ask feathers and friend if he know a Andrew Whittingham and Dorothy, and he and friend all start crying! i is not want embarrass myself, i ask why they cry, and they say very shock thing.
So they say you and Dorothy are a cult member, together chant Satan and eat, sex, sacrifice goat! And they is run away because you and Dorothy and you other friend Miss Victoria all make them have sex goat and child! This we call sodomy, is crime! So that is what they cry and they say all these people very bad man and woman and i should not send money because they use pay cult crime and chant Satan! so I cry too now because this extremely sad story and I take them after museum to my apartment so we drink tea and enjoy cloud weather, they sit here as I write email. feathers ask now if he send message to you okay, so I do him favor because he say make he feel better.

howdy fule its me feathers! yu stoopid and layzee i cast curse on yu maga he iz mine now! he iz dreem evil i iz hide feather in hiz apartment use a curse make bird flie suck hiz sol, fule yu iz smallboy and bitch wether yu iz brook or andrew yu da goate bitch now! yu iz canot stop me he iz snorkys maga now!

I not understand he say what he use secret code language oi, such smart kid!
but i is not know who believe now you or feathers and his friend i not know how trust you now, feathers think you should make apology video prove you not stupid. I use think you genius but now I is worry about you mental state mind. I is ask feathers his friends if they is think you prove yourself, but they is think you coward who want hide. I is on fence, as they say.

So please is explain what this mean. Oi am so confuse now

That was a very fun message to write. I'm surprised the lad hasn't picked up on all the hints that Feathers is using some sort of dark magic, with the Latin spell and the crow and whatnot. My goal is to make the lad scared of all birds he sees. The lad didn't respond to this after a few hours, so I sent him another message:

Quote:
Oi if I is have time go bank today hurry respond soon

The lad's hilarious response:
Quote:
Sir,

I receive your mail and I understand your concern.

I thank you for always keeping me updated as to what is go on your end; at least now, I can tell you everything that happened.

You know first time I tell you that boy feathers is scammer and he only want to take money from tpu, but you not listen to me because you think boy feathers is small ten years old boy that he not know anything that's why. Now you see what I say about this feathers??

He want to ruin business between you and me! You tell me today that you is have strange dream about devil taking you to abyss, and I tell you the meaning of dream you have today! This dream is what is happening now, I stated it clearly that you be careful of whom you meet and what you do.

I not work with satan or eat goat blood, even Ms.Victoria will confirm this thing to you. Th boy feathers already damage business for me in the past with other client of Mine and Ms.Victoria know about it. So now I tell you, with immediate effect, DON'T FOLLOW BOY FEATHERS AGAIN!!! He's small but want to take money away from you.

I thought genius like you will know this thing; and why you allow feathers to touch your laptop??? You know meaning of message he sent to me??? He threaten my life!! And he say you is gullible and want to take money away from you!! Here is what you do now, don't allow boy feathers to know what you and me discuss, all you need do now is tell boy feathers to go away now!! Because if he stay another time with you, he will give you account and tell you that is from me or Victoria.

I already tell you that your compensation amount will be released on Thursday being tomorrow; so listen to me genius, you go bank now now now as I speak to you, and make payment of cash deposit transfer of $5,000 to account I give you which you write in green cover book so that by tomorrow, you have compensation amount.

This feathers is bad boy because he and his friends collect money from my good clients because he tell them that he my Secretary and they believe. Feathers now make me have bad name and my clients no want to believe me any more.

That's why when you ask him if he know me, he start crying and tell you lies that I'm bad. Please don't listen to that liar boy.

Justin's a bit sleepy again and won't respond tonight. He also noticed a crow with red eyes staring at him from outside the window as he was falling asleep. Strange. I'm thinking more strange dreams are in order, and now that Feathers has touched his computer I think some juju may make my messages a bit stranger than normal. All of this aside, I don't think the lad has disproven Feathers' testimony. I think the lad will have to explain more what other clients Feathers has touched and how. I'm guessing the lad will be a bit too frightened to send a video testifying he has not done any goat sex, but it could be worth a shot. Victoria is also sending an email tonight to the lad warning him that Feathers and his buddies bought one way plane tickets to New York a few days ago.

srichards, if your character wants to report strange dreams about Hell, demon men, and birds, that would help convince the lad that Feathers is doing something strange. Maybe you saw a crow with red eyes.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the most engaged off script that I have ever seen the lad. Good work! I don't know where it is leading but it is sure not leading to a payday!

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would be happy to throw in a red eyed crow. Lol. We have started the classic "send the payment slip", "what is a payment slip" dance. I can drag that out for a few days since I will be busy with RL. Shouldn't frustrate him too much. Laughing

I think when John checks his email for the "payment slip" (that got emailed to him by the bank after Barry "sent" the money), he may have a message from feathers. Could be a fun way to complicate matters and increase the feathers threat.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me know when Feathers needs to send him another message. The fool (fule!) thought he was rid of Feathers.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still playing the "deposit slip" game with the lad.

Barry to Lad (after lad asked for the "payment slip"):
Quote:
What exactly do you mean by "payment slip"? Is that a Canadian thing?

Apparently it is not a "Canadian thing". Laughing
Quote:
Sir,

The payment slip is actually not only a Canadian thing, its also for other countries pending on what they call it. The payment slip in most banks are mostly called "Bank receipt" which is the first thing the teller and the bank issues to you immediately after a transfer is made.

So that's why I'm requesting for it so as to enable me have that recorded.

Slips of paper are so last decade, and Barry has no patience for these things.
Quote:
Banks in the US are paperless nowadays. The receipt you are talking about would be emailed to the account holder.

The lad is quite insistent...
Quote:
So in one word, I should inform Dorothy that by tomorrow, the fee would reflect into her account?? Isn't there any other way you can get the receipt? (nope, not a chance)

And an hour later:
Quote:
Please try and understand the need of the deposit slip; its very important as it will be recorded as an evidence that John has paid my retainer fee.

The deposit slip will be able to tell me where the money is coming from and at the same time, Dorothy will need a hard copy to show that a payment was made into her account yesterday; so please try and get the deposit slip because telling Dorothy that a payment was made into her account yesterday without that slip is like going to class without book or pen. (I'm not sure that analogy works, but brownie points for effort. lol)

You can call John's bank and request for the slip. I know I've stressed you too much, but just oblige to this last request. John is not the only client which I'm handling a Case for, I have other clients as well that will also pay me for the services rendered. So that deposit slip will be useful as to enable me indicate which client made a payment.

I anticipate your response and the deposit slip alongside.

And an hour after that (impatient little twit!):
Quote:
You can equally walk into the bank and simply ask for the form which you used in filling out the account details
It's very important you get the deposit slip today

And to complicate matters, Barry is off to the Caribbean for several days with no access to email and in no mood to help the lad track down stupid slips of paper:
Quote:
You know where the money is coming from - John SXXXXXXX. Get the email receipt from him. I'm getting on a plane and won't be available until next week.

The lad, of course, doesn't want to do any work and wants Barry to track down the receipt for him. Lazy git.
Quote:
Thanks for your response. Kindly do me the favor of contacting him on my behalf and Inform him because I just sent him a mail.

I'd really appreciate it if you can do that quickly; or better still give him a call. Have a safe trip to your destination and stay safe for all of us.

Too bad Barry is already on a beach in Aruba with no access to email until next week. The lad will have to reach out to John who will have no idea where to find this "receipt" and doesn't check his email very often anyways. Nothing like letting the lad sweat for another weekend.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is a real tryer. I have 2 characters Elizabeth and Igor writing to him (3 if you include a crooked accountant working for for Igor). Updates are...

1. Elizabeth was hastily told by the lad (Whittingham) NOT to send money to his friends 'frozen' account. Of course she had already sent the money by then and when she recalled the money her bank manager alerted her that this is a fraud. Elizabeth sent him an email saying she doesn't want to use his services any more. It is a bit of a relief to do this as I was running out of excuses as to why the money wasn't reflecting in the lad's bank account(s).

2. Igor has been persuaded to open up a new bar in Lagos after the Babbling Brook conveniently found a land agent (Dr Evans Eg*bia) to buy some land for him. Dr Eg*bia is even at this early stage asking when Igor is going to "come over" to Nigeria, presumably to help Igor lose even more of his money. Taking it slow but it may be possible to get a side trip for the lad if he can be persuaded to follow the geographically challenged Igor around Western Africa.

The lad is also coming at Igor from the Whittingham character too. The fee is now $20,000 (!) but I suspect Igor's corrupt accountant will be claiming the majority of that, especially as the lad is demanding a cash deposit and the most cash the accountant will have to hand is $50 or so. I'm sure the lad won't mind getting $50 whilst the accountant keeps the rest.

United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, these updates are amazing since the lad is telling me nothing is going on! I am guessing he is hoping to pocket the money.......
As for the land sale, that *** name is the actually the name Vicky uses when communicating with him. So the land agent and the lad are the same guy.

The $20K might be because Vicky's successful lawyer character is now reaping that amount from clients. The lad has upped his game!

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad's been silent with me for the last few days. I'll bug him more over the weekend, maybe after I give Feathers and his friends money for plane tickets.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like the lad is getting paranoid again.
Quote:
Sir,

According to News gathered, Mcgraw feathers and his boys muttley and drooper are top criminal hackers in Canada who is stealing people's money. So any mail coming to you or your accountant Dunnan Bannatyne with the names McGraw feathers, muttley or dropper saying they are my accountant, secretary or associate please do not reply such mail because it is not from me and neither do they have any connection with our Chambers.

Please if you receive any strange mail that's not from me, please do well to let me know okay?

Yours sincerely

Barrister Andrew Whittingham

United Kingdom

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent me a list of sites to hack to get millions of names for scamming from insurance companies, professional lists etc in the US and the UK. The strange thing is some lists were under $200. So a scam or two and it's paid for. Not only is this an idiot but he is embarrassingly cheap!

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad’s back! From me earlier today:
Quote:
Oi
I when I walk during daily walk meet the boys again they is ask if they can have money for plane ticket to escape you and other bad man should I give them money?

The lad was predictably concerned:
Quote:
Justin genius,

Sorry I didn't reply you, my wife just gave birth.

I get mail from McGraw feathers, muttley and dropper that they is coming to kill me

Please do not give them money for plane ticket they plan to come and kill me,my wife and new baby

Yours in service

Barrister Andrew Whittingham

Did anyone else hear the same excuse from the lad? If you didn’t, don’t bring it up in case the lad gets suspicious. I’m also not sure if he received another threat from Feathers and company, but I’m glad that regardless of what the lad heard, he made an unexpected conclusion. I’m still pushing for a video of some sort or for more denials of the Satan stuff. I responded with excitement and skepticism:
Quote:
Oi congratulations what you name baby? I like name Donald it name of old cat I had and it name of president. I sorry for yell at you I not like excuse but that good excuse but baby born now so let not repeat in future.

I not know where they want plane ticket for but I feel sorry for them and I still not sure one hundred I believe you because you not apologize in face for doubt me and suspicion you drink goat blood and eat baby.

I is curious what email they send they sound like innocent boy how can they threaten kill you and I not understand why they want buy ticket find you if they want escape you. Story not add up I not sure trust feathers or you

Oi and by the way strange dream and crow continue I wonder if is bad omen because you chant Satan crow follow me home after I meet boys is maybe because you send soul as bird?

You know I say face is trust so I curious can meet you and you baby when you apologize for doubt me and drink goat blood with Satan chant it is I appreciate

Are there crows in Nigeria? Also, even if we can’t exactly verify where the lad is and if he has a wife, some general threats about what dark powers Feathers has and how he will use them to torment the lad could help. Jayhawk, if you don’t mind sending some more threats to the lad (I’m not sure what email he still checks, but I’m assuming he will get whatever you send), some assorted ideas for what Feathers could threaten:

-Feathers has the ability to disguise himself as a Nigerian child; he will pretend to be a lost child or beggar, follow the lad, and eat his soul.
-Feathers can use mind control (or the Jedi mind trick, or so on) to control people. He may use this to create mild annoyances for the lad or control drivers into running him over. Ideally the lad would be encouraged to avoid busy streets, which unfortunately are abundant in Nigeria.
-For something a bit more mundane, you could send him a large junk file saved as a .bat file, which if nonsense won’t do anything to his computer but will make any antivirus scanners on his computer a bit paranoid. The nice thing about that is sometime after you send him that, we can all pretend that the emails we get from the lad are corrupted. We’ve done that to him before and he really appreciated it.
I’m sure the collective minds on the forum can think of more evil ways to annoy the lad, but he deserves it. And since he’s finding ways to make himself more paranoid, making it even more clear that Feathers is going to fly straight to his location will make him that much more interested in proving his innocence to Justin.

Or would it be more effective to only have this information relayed to him secondhand in bits and pieces from his clients, letting the lad wonder what the kids are up to? We shall see...

Edit: his response was disappointing and, given that the baby happens to be named after me, is very desperate:
Quote:
Justin genius

The baby name is Justin please don't give them the money for the plane ticket

This was email I got from feathers

" howdy fule its me feathers! yu stoopid and layzee i cast curse on yu maga he iz mine now! he iz dreem evil i iz hide feather in hiz apartment use a curse make bird flie suck hiz sol, fule yu iz smallboy and bitch yu da goate bitch now! yu iz canot stop me he iz snorkys maga now and I come kill you,wife and new baby when I take money from that big fool Justin Mathew"

What he is saying is:
Howdy fool its me feathers! You're stupid and lazy I cast curse on useless old man Justin Mathew Andrew I know you is real but I poison mind Justin not to believe you so that I get money $5,000 from him and run away.
I cast curse on his apartment with my cap so that he can have bad dream everyday of bird sucking his soul'

Interesting, I don't remember writing that last part of that message about his wife and baby, as I didn't know those existed when I wrote that part. And Feathers' spelling suddenly got better too, right at the end there! Tomorrow morning when Justin wakes up, he'll express a bit more skepticism. I want a video admission of guilt, and I'll be firm on this. I'll go meet with my friend who will think this is a good idea. This friend may borrow the computer and write a nice long articulate criticism of all of the heretical values the lad stands for. A virtual exorcism may be conducted, and my friend will suggest that the lad performs some purifying rituals on camera to prove his repentance. The lad won't be convinced this is necessary, but Justin sure will.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic