SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

F*ck Darla (NSFW) Emma takes it to the Nth!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone should really put him in touch with a customer service representative. I'm sure they can work out something, maybe sending the package to Lagos, Portugal as a compromise. If only he would give proof of his location, maybe somebody could find him and deliver the package.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing if only there was a small chance he'd go there, but I don't think he will. Maybe the prospect of the Seme border area will be an acceptable alternative.

20:36
Danni: Yes am in a bus to Lagos now
Emma: How are you now?
Danni: I won't chat long low battery that's why have not come online or give u update I regret why I go now who will pay my lost money highest it will be return
No I will be later
That man is a thief don't worry I will treat his fuck up
Emma: When will you be home?
I noticed in the mail you forwarded that you went to the wrong place. Is that true?
Danni: Not the wrong place after where I am there's another Niger about two days journey that's where Niamey but na die like heaven.from Niger to Niamey is another two days, can you cope with that and that's why we went back.and nothing in my life will ever make me travel to get parcel if not Nigeria Lagos period I told Lina so
Emma: Oh so when you arrived in that place and you found out it's another niger where you had to go you decided to go home because it's too far?
Danni: Wtf you talking not your fault is my fault I shouldn't have move an inch.is that Lagos Nigeria answer pls don't provoke me
Emma: I'm not provoking, just trying to understand what happened. How you ended up in Niger state instead of niamey
I've been worried sick the last days
Danni: Don't be if he can't bring it to Lagos Nigeria let's forget it and it will get back to and give reasonable company that have sense
Emma: Ok. Did they say they would?
Danni: Don't know people are not happy with you
Emma: with me? Why? What did I do?
Danni: You just imagine
Low battery are you travelling tomorrow
Emma: Yes. I'll be leaving early.
I have no data coverage there, so I don't know if or when I can be online, but please send me an email when you are home. I will try to check mail whenever I get the chance
Danni: Let me tell am not happy mostly with Lina she cause this all and if she provoke me I will mess her up you better keep working.
Emma: damn really? Thought you didn't hit woman
Danni: She's the cause of it I will just insult her
Emma: She used a shipping company not knowing they weren't licenced for Nigeria. Don't insult her cookie, she doesn't deserve it
Danni: So let her make the amend..
Emma: Did you contact her?
Danni: Yes saying nonsense that I should' talk to Claude about to get it.. Means I will travel again Benin or Cameroon. No I said
Emma: I understand
Danni: Go and sleep good night. My battery's low
Emma: Ok. I will. Please send me an email when you're home
love you
Danni: OK love ya

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Last edited by Linoline on Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well – he admits its his mistake – he’s been told by the sheeping company that ultimately the parcel is to be distributed amongst the staff – so he’s going to start on Lydia ?

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot ……

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

22.45 - Manager Qesha to our boy... another nice words.
Quote:
Mister Danniboy,

I need to know how you could be so idiot that you could get somewhere else. I still can not believe that you have spent your money and your time to stay and wait in Bida city, as a fool, for 24 hours! It's incredible that someone can be so idiot! To accuse me of wanting to keep your parcel is a proof of infinite stupidity. All my efforts to help hit you like a cement wall. You're stupid like a piece of stone at the edge of the river, you do not understand anything you have to do, but you have big claims. You are an unhappy combination of stupidity and lack of education. I think your parents are unhappy with such an idiot in their home. I am convinced that you are doing nothing but taking advantage of your parents: you live in their home, eat their food and you are not able to do anything with your life. Obviously you are not working and you are a shame and a burden for your family.

Tesbah ala Kheir!
Qesha

Because it's a weekend, my customer care manager (Mr. Claude) was out of town... but it will definitely come back. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I wasn’t suggesting Portugal as an actual intended safari location, but if you want to pursue the awful customer service angle I’m sure a van can be sent from Lisbon. For an actual safari suggestion, could something by the Cameroonian border like Calabar be an option? It’s a bit further away than Seme, but it’s a solid 770 kilometers and a 12 hour drive, while having a port and whatnot. It would be very logical of a home base for the lad to quickly drop by the Cameroonian border, and maybe the van can sneak across and quickly rendezvous in the city itself. It also has the advantage of being a safari in of itself without worrying about the lad having to leave the country. Since it isn’t in β€œArab country” or whatever, it may sound more appealing compared to his trip to Niger state or whatever. I also imagine it can’t be too hard to get to from Lagos.

Thoughts?

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing
From what he says now, he does not seem to want to travel anywhere. We hope that Seme Border (Cotonou Area) to be an accessible destination to him.

Sunday

- It looks like Danniboy did not have a very quiet night.
- Maybe his family yelled at him? They mocked him?
Who knows? Twisted Evil

02.10 - Mr. Idiot to Qesha:
Quote:
Your generation will not know peace you son of a bitch thief....bloody fool like you

03.00 - Another message:
Quote:
How dare you

03.40 - The last one... our lad is an Yoruba boy. Laughing
Quote:
Gbogbo begun inu bibeli yo je tere tomotomo,
Ko ni da fun e

According to the Google Translate, we have the phrase: All the Biblical beginnings will be immediately, You will not be disappointed. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

06.35 - My local manager Qesha responds to our boy.
Quote:
Mister Danniboy, I notice that you avoid answering the most important question:
How could you be so stupid to go to another place and waste time and money there?

The answer is just one: You are a retarded idiot, whose little brain has only two cells. Two lazy cells. Two stupid cells.
Tell me, when you eat, are you able to take the food from the table and put it in your mouth? Or does someone help you?

Regarding your parcel, at the time when you accept the $2,500 Compensatory Payment, you have accepted all the provisions of the Internal Regulation of the company. So, you have also accepted the "abandoned parcels" provision: After the expiration of the 45 days that delivery can be made, if The Receiver did not want to take over the package, then the parcel's content is shared among the members of the delivery team. From my 25-year experience, it's seldom that The Sender accepts the necessary costs for a parcel to be sent back to the country of origin. Simply, all abandoned parcels are forgotten in the warehouse and shared between the boys who work here.

Please tell me what your package contains (it is highlighted as "High Value Content", so surely there are valuable things). I'm curious to know.

Sabah El Kheir!
Qesha

I am pleased to remind him that he went to another city and spent money in vain. Twisted Evil
And, I like to tell him about the "valuable content of his package". Twisted Evil

Sure, no doubt, my Customer Care Manager Claude will want to know what Danniboy thinks about the services provided by the company's employees... it's about granting the monthly bonus, based on statistics made using questionnaires filled in by the Happy Customers. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

3:32 Danni to Lina
Quote:
You're the one making mistake that's not the point is not my concern.... Since they know they can't sent it to Nigeria they should have told you to give and you've know what to do.like I said only in Lagos can I get anything,that fool local quashun insult me and my family am also brutal if he want that. Now you see the foolish manager working with Claude.stupid Arab they are the devil I don't trust them for once now you see let me send you the mail.

3:35 Danni to Lina) together with the email he received 22:45)
Quote:
Now he has step on my shoes and he will regret knowing me that bloody idiot.

3:36 Danni to Emma
Quote:
Am home see I will deal with that bastard local fool.

3:38 forwarding the same message to Emma
Quote:
All the cause in the bible from genesis to revelation will be his family portion.

6:58 Emma to Danni
Quote:
Cookie I'm so happy that you're home. Hope you are ok. I'm going to the airport now. 😘

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More fun with our idiot...

09.00 - Danniboy to Qesha:
Quote:
I sent who delivered the parcel to Clyde that she will recieve it back I don't care how much is the cost you pass your boundary already mentioning my family.. Abusing them you will regret this massage have already went over you think am nobody now you see am somebody...and you trying to steal it is a problem why do your company receive it when you know u don't have license to Nigeria Lagos this what I hate OK and seeing other people getting their stuff here from UK this is really stupid ideal now you all is the cost of it nothing can make me come there to any country to get anything.return back period.

Manager Qesha responds... nice and amable, cute and kindly... I think our boy will read the text with great pleasure. Laughing
Quote:
Salam Mister Idiot! Looks like you're not much smarter than the goats I have in my back yard.

- You got on the wrong bus and you went to the wrong place where you stayed overnight. You spent your money like a fool, refusing to admit that you are an idiot who does not know where he is. I could send somebody after you, from the very first moment, if you said honestly: I'm an asshole and I got to Niger State instead of going to Niamey.

- Do you think it's enough to say: I do not care how much is the cost? Regarding sending that package back to Europe? You are really incredibly stupid, because the declared content of the package is much lower than the repatriation costs. I am convinced that The Sender will refuse to pay your mistakes, especially as I will write a detailed report explaining why the package was not delivered: Because The Receiver (you) is an agitated idiot who is not able to find an address correctly!

- As for you think am nobody now you see am somebody, well you make me laugh. My opinion about you is clear: You are a retarded, poor and stupid monkey who lives with his parents and is a shameful burden for them. You're probably gay (I've seen the photos, and you really look like a homosexual boy) and you probably have a little penis. This explains how you lament like a hysterical woman instead of acting like a real man.

Masha' Allah!
Qesha

Of course the option to resend the package back in Europe is not possible, due to the standard procedures:
- the package is opened and inventoried,
- the package content is "approved" by Sender,
- the package is resealed and returned to the country of origin.

In our case, those hidden money inside are a big problem!
TSC is not allowed to carry cash CASH, so the entire contents of the parcel will be confiscated!
Our idiot will be delighted to hear what procedures are needed to send the parcel back. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

- Our moron writes also to Claude, but Claude has personal family problems, so he will respond to messages only tomorrow. Laughing
Quote:
I can't afford this am back to my home pls look fr other way to get me the parcel..

===

10.00 - Our boy is exploding! Muhahahaha! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Your problem send it back you motherfucker you can't do anything bloody idiot thief....un successful company of yours stupid full of evil say all you like it will back fire you soon OK stupid man to be non of my business anymore. Brat dude.local idiot look for who you want to kill...enough is enough for fool like you fire.......

Quote:
All the curse in the bible from genesis to revelation will be your portion..

Quote:
If not for your stupidity don't you know you have to provide paper pass to your country I may I know if not how stupid you are.that's what the immigration ask for.I won't you don't give this out now I know you're a bloody thief am now written a report as well that you re wrong person indeed that can't give all details and make me get the paper pass for your country after the border you're totally fool why you don't give me reply when I told you... Thief now you see you're screw.

My manager Qesha:
Quote:
Salam Mister Idiot,

You, little and ridiculous homosexual, you have no power to dictate anything!
All you can do now is pick up that little penis in your hands and play with him. And nothing else!

The return of the parcel is subject to a certain legal procedure:
- the Sender sends a written request asking for the parcel to be returned,
- the parcel is opened and inventoried,
- the parcel content is "approved" by Sender,
- the Sender approves all the costs: transport, handling, customs, etc.
- the parcel is resealed and returned to the country of origin.
In this way, we ensure that all the goods in the parcel are exactly what the Sender has sent and also ensure that there are no hidden things legally forbidden: weapons, ammunition, drugs, dangerous chemicals, cash money, metals precious, radioactive substances, etc.

You do not appear at all in this equation, so you can not intervene in this process.
Masha' Allah!
Qesha

and
Quote:
Mister Danniboy, little gay, listen to me!
Fool, explain how you got to Bida in Nigeria, instead of going to Niamey in Niger. Huh?
This is the question that makes me think that sodomy and drugs have destroyed your little brain.
The fact that you left home without a passport, when you knew you had to go to another country, shows that you are worse than an old goat.

Salam,
Qesha

Sure Danniboy loves my manager Qesha. I have no doubt! Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

LOL! Twisted Evil
- Danniboy:
Quote:
That's not my problem just return...period I will get it when it came to Lagos Nigeria not that place that's hell goodbye let me know when its return.. In eroupe after that be on your own.

- my manager Qesha:
Quote:
Stupid little homosexual, did you understand that The Sender must request (in writing) the return of the package?
Did you understand the whole return procedure?
We open the parcel, make complete inventory, check for no prohibited material, send the list to Sender, he accept and pay the costs.
Or do you not understand texts that have more than 2 lines written?

He does not seem to understand anything ... we'll have more fun. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

11.50 - This little piece of shit, writes to Qesha:
Quote:
I told her that already, she says if Claude can find way to bring it to Nigeria Lagos is not I don't care if is returned... Don't know how soft she's to give your company this when your not going to the right destination. I shouldn't have take a step that what people are saying hear what king of shipping company is this that they receive their parcel here in Nigeria with no stress. Is true I see with my eyes....better fr Claude to find a way to get it here I don't want to know any thing else.bringing it here or return back to the sender is her demn fault I blame her fr this.how can she open her eyes and give the parcel to the shipping company that don't have license in Nigeria instead to look for the one that have been is this job fr years am sure I would have get it by now this is crazy...I tell her my word I don't give a shit of all this.my country is my country I don't see why sending to other country wrong destination.is crazy like I said and when is return back to her she knows what to do there a lot of shipping company good better.

The idiot did not understand that IF the parcel is open - THEN the money is found there - THEN everything is confiscated! Laughing Laughing Laughing

12.10 - Manager Qesha to our moron:
Quote:
Mister Danniboy, all of your words are meaningless.

You're like a broken machine that repeats the same words, mixing them repeatedly. Obviously you do not understand the reality and obviously you are too stupid to lose my time with you.

Does your family know that you missed everything because you were so dumbass that you went to a wrong place? In another city, in another country?

What you say and what you want does not matter to me at all. You are just a little goof, who likes boys more than girls.

Salam,
Qesha

===

More fun with our moron...
Quote:
So you want me to come again you're far from seriousness..... Look fr how to send it away from that desert,what you will do contact Claude to know or look fr someone in Nigeria to send to you can't tell me you don't know anyone in Lagos Nigeria I reject coming to any country...

and
Quote:
Shut up bastard son of a bitch look fr way to send in Lagos send it to there's is more many company check for it you brat dude.you guys are just a thief you know what to do but you don't.oloshi

Qesha:
Quote:
Little gay, you did not understand anything! Because you are a retarded and idiot homosexual.
I repeat for the last time:
- I do not want anything from you! If you do not come after the parcel, on May 21 we will open it and we will share it.
So, I do not care about your problems at all and I do not want to make any effort for you.
- If you can convince Claude to send your parcel closer to you, it's fine. It is not my problem.
Perhaps it should be easy for you to take over that package from the Seme border (it is 3 hours away from Lagos). Perhaps.
But you're too idiot and I think you're not able to go to the corner of your street and get back home alone.

===

15 minutes later, our idiot writes again:
Quote:
OK who do you think that take me the pic I sent am with a friend and that's microfinance bank in bida Niger OK.I will talk to Claude maybe tomorrow.

Qesha's answer:
Quote:
So you were there in Bida with your boyfriend? Two idiots homosexuals who have come to a wrong place?
It's incredible, like watching a comedy movie. Bhahaha!

Yeah, talk to Claude. To move the parcel here in Benin is no problem. It is considered an internal move and costs nothing.
See if you can reach the Seme border (it is the border area between Nigeria and Benin, 100 km away from Lagos).
Look, ask people around you, find out details.
If you can get there in Seme, maybe Claude will arrange things with the local manager in Benin.

===

Danniboy:
Quote:
See is very close to me not too far from me,why dontvyou send it there it wouldn't have be like this seme is close very very close pls send it.

===

13.11 - Looks like we'll have another Safari ... in Benin, Seme border area.
Danniboy wrote to manager Qesha, regarding "the Seme delivery option":
Quote:
Yes, have found out my aunt go there to buy goods so I will need the local manager number as well to contact when I get there

and
Quote:
When are you sending it

Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

14.35 - Obviously, our idiot is determined to travel to Benin!
- Danniboy writes to Claude, regarding the Seme border "variant".
Quote:
Am closer to seme here if you can send it back there I will go and collect it there not that far from me

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

9:07 Danni to Emma
Quote:
Save journey but I will deal with that bastard

9:25 Danni to Emma
Quote:
Now like you will come to Nigeria and we both went over together this what have told.that's the best way ever than this nonsense.... I told you this befr you rejected.

4:54 Lina to Danni
Quote:

Dear brother Shogun Danniboy,

I do not appreciate you telling me that I have made a mistake after everything we have done for you. It's a very rude thing of you to do.
As you already know, the shipping company didn't tell me that their licence in Nigeria was suspended and I shipped the parcel in good confidence. We have never had problems with this company in the past and we're very satisfied with their excellent customer service.
I'm sorry that you went to the wrong place to pick up the parcel, but again, that is not something you can blame on me.
Please let me remind you to be discreet about the content of the parcel. If they find the money in there it will be confiscated and we can both be charged for money laundering.
I ask you again to contact Claude and find a way to work out together the delivery of the parcel.

Blessed be your soul
Lina Hollycraft

15:08 Danni to Lina
Quote:
He's not replaying, seme border is very close to me here now he told me to massage Claude. To help me get the parcel over there at their local manager no one is responding

15:14 Danni to Lina
Quote:
If they now send it to seme border is more better you can help as well

15:52 Lina to Danni
Quote:
Dear brother Shogun danniboy

Excuse me, but I don't think I have to do anything before you apologize properly for your rude accusations.
Have a nice day.

Blessed be your soul,
Lina Hollycraft

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

16.12 - Let's complicate things and make them more fun Laughing ... manager Claude responds with a message called "Congratulations!" Laughing
- Claude thinks the idiot took the parcel and the money, so he congratulates him and asks him to fill in the attached form (THAT questionnaire). Laughing
Quote:
Dear Danniboy,

Please tell me what really happened this weekend, because I had some problems with the mail server and things are kind of mixed up here. All my information is somewhat contradictory, regarding your situation:
- The local manager of Niger branch (Mr. Qesha) wrote me a message saying that you refused to receive the package and that you hid in the wrong place (he is talking about another city in Nigeria)? It is true? I hope it was probably just a misunderstanding of terms. Right?
- From what I know, the last time I talked to you, you said you were already in Niger and you had some problems with the customs officers. I hope everything has worked out well and that you have managed to get well in Niamey and then home in Lagos.

I had a family severe health problem (my mother suffered a cerebral stroke and had to stay with her in the hospital for the past 2 days), so I have not managed to keep in touch with you. I hope everything has finally been resolved and I hope you have got that compensatory payment (those $2,500) and your parcel. I'm so glad for you!

Since the monthly financial bonuses are granted on the basis of comments made by the company's clients, I would like you to scan and complete this "Customer Satisfaction questionnaire" document. After completing the document, scan and send back to me. The local manager Qesha and his team will receive their money according also to the results they get from the different customers in the month.

Thank you for choosing to work with our company and I hope our services have been in line with your expectations!
Our motto is "Our clients are always right!" and we really expect you to be our client in the future too!
Claude

Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quite so – the issue of being cuffed by the border police is in direct conflict with where he ended up – someone is lying ……..

This is best discovered by a complete account of the journey, with the potential of financial remuneration of course - it should prove embarrassing - lol

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

16.35 - Danniboy to Lina. Funny lines!
- He is frustrated and does not understand why Benin "variant" has not been offered it from the beginning. Laughing
Quote:
OK am sorry,I now hope Claude is avoiding me well I can't say anything that is not my fault why seme is so close to me why would they take is to that desert, as you can see I did not miss the road but see from where I was yesterday to Niger in Niamey is 17hr journey that's 2 days journey,after that to Niamey is same so why will I risk my life for that going to Arab ninje custody which there are very wicked I have the map but I can't go further than to get back home. Seme border is better.I would have get this if is there they to me to go ..OK look at this issue they know am from Nigeria and they know Benin is closer why didn't they drop it there why would they do such...qushaun told me this not he's not responding to know when it will be placed there in seme border I tried my best any way this not the end of life, life goes on.

===

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was fast. As I mentioned before, Seme unfortunately isn't safari distance itself, but he'll have fun there anyway. A dip across the border isn't completely out of contention either, I suppose. Good luck!

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Any trip beyond the border = Safari! Laughing Laughing Laughing

16.54 - Danniboy to Claude:
Quote:
No I did get it am back to home why where I was to Niger is 17hr journey and another 17hr to Niamey I think you help me send it to seme border there is quicker and I will get it easy cos am not far from seme.that is the only way I can get it Mr Clyde help me out with that seme is the best way for me to get it.I can afford that journey that's why I went back I don't know the journey was hell I wouldn't have make a move I would have just want it at seme border with no stress

17.55 - Danniboy to Claude:
Quote:
Pls help me to talk with your local manager at seme border so that I can get it easily... Please n please
- Claude to
===

19.33 - Claude to Danniboy:
Quote:
Please make me understand... you want and you think you are able to take over the package from Cotonou / Benin area?
I know it's near Lagos, but I do not want to force anything. Everything has to come from you as a personal pleasure.
Please confirm officially that you wish to take over the package from the Cotonou area.

Best regards,
Claude

===

20.40 - From Claude to Danniboy, another message:
Quote:
Dear Danniboy,

I'm sorry, but I can not get in touch with the local manager in Benin. I'll try again tomorrow.
I remember the idea that you are willing to meet with one of our representatives, somewhere in the Seme-Cotonou border area.
I am sorry that this proposal did not come sooner, because it was much easier for you to come from Lagos to Cotonou. Right?

Best regards,
Claude

===

20.40 - Danniboy to Claude:
Quote:
Yes please, I will go there

and
Quote:
Yes it is more easier for me...

20.56 - Claude:
Quote:
Dear Danniboy,

Ok, I understand. I will try to solve the problem with Benin's local manager, Mr. Akwoodi Osauze.
In theory, moving a parcel is considered an internal move, so the deadline can be offset by the number of days until the parcel is taken into account for the new deposit.

Please let me talk to the manager of Benin and I will come back with details to you.
Best regards,
Claude

Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him to bring no money at all as $2500 the composition money is due to him, all the travel and restaurant receipts are needed as well to pay extra monies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

- My Niger manager Qesha writes to Danniboy.
- The message is a mixture of offense and good stuff Laughing ... our idiot is announced about the possibility that he will receive the equivalent of transport costs (of course, including those $ 2500!).
Quote:
Sabah el Kheir, Mister Danniboy!
My colleague Claude from the Customer Care Department told me to send your parcel today back to the Parakou-Benin warehouse. Your package will arrive there in the afternoon with an air-shuttle. Have you finally decided to go to the Cotonou area to get the parcel? Have you studied the map, so now do you know where to get? Cotonou is a city located in Benin, but close enough to Lagos so easy to reach there for Nigerians. I hope it's not the same situation as last time, when you spent your money like an idiot, because you do not know where the destination is. Are you going there with your gay lover? In Benin, sodomy is not legally forbidden, so you can be relaxed from this point of view. That amount of $ 2,500 (the compensatory payment) must be paid out of the subsidiary headed by the local manager Akwoodi. If you're smart (honestly, I think you're just a stupid idiot gay), you'll be able to get also approval from Claude to settle your transport costs (but you'll need to keep your bus ticket and mail it to Akwoodi).
Salam!
Qesha

This Safari will be scheduled for the next period after May 05, because both me and Linoline will be on holiday in the next period.
===

Yesterday, later in the evening, our idiot writes to Lina (the church secretary).
Quote:
OK am sorry,I now hope Claude is avoiding me well I can't say anything that is not my fault why seme is so close to me why would they take is to that desert, as you can see I did not miss the road but see from where I was yesterday to Niger in Niamey is 17hr journey that's 2 days journey,after that to Niamey is same so why will I risk my life for that going to Arab ninje custody which there are very wicked I have the map but I can't go further than to get back home. Seme border is better.I would have get this if is there they to me to go ..OK look at this issue they know am from Nigeria and they know Benin is closer why didn't they drop it there why would they do such...qushaun told me this not he's not responding to know when it will be placed there in seme border I tried my best any way this not the end of life, life goes on.

Today - 07.22 - Lina to our idiot:
Quote:
Dear brother Danniboy,

That is a lousy apology. You think that is enough after your misplaced accusations?
I only understand half of what you're trying me. You decided not to travel further to Niamey when you reached Bida, because it was too far?
Didn't you look at the mall before you went there? How exactly did you risk your life? And what are you saying about custody?
You're asking me why the shipping company is acting a certain way, but you're asking the wing person. I don't know exactly about their internal regulations and why they decide to operate a certain way, but you can ask them and maybe you could've asked earlier on if there was a warehouse closer to you.
I'm glad to see you're looking at the bright side of things. Life does go on.

Blessed be your soul
Lina

Theoretically, the idiot has already solved his "problem of shipment", so he'll probably ignore Lina in the next period. In their good tradition, they only discuss when they need something. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

09.15 - Directly from the TSC headquarter, Claude writes to our lad:
Quote:

Good morning Danniboy,

I hope everything is good for you and your family! Let me tell you that I was able to get approval for move your parcel to our Parakou TSC branch (in Benin). The central location (in the middle of the country) of the warehouse makes possible delivery to any part of Benin. The local director of the branch is Mr. Akwoodi Osauze ( snipped ), a smart and severe man who is the leader of a traditional family of beninoise head-hunters. The declared value of your package (the Insurance Fee paid by the Sender) makes it to be listed in our internal records as the HVC package (high value content). Such parcels are enclosed in the secure area of the warehouse and their delivery is only under the direct supervision of the regional manager.

Theoretically, you should go to Parakou and take the parcel directly from the warehouse, from our regional manager Mr. Akwoodi. Still, I want to get a special approval from him and I want to ask him to send your parcel directly to Cotonou. We do many deliveries in Cotonou, but they are of little value (document's envelopes, various letters, "no value" parcels, etc.). I want to ask our colleague Akwoodi to accept that one of his drivers will take your parcel and bring it in Cotonou. You can meet the driver and take the parcel directly from him. Details will be determined by Akwoodi, along with you.

Our regional manager Akwoodi is on holiday with his family, somewhere in Europe and is back on May 4th.
That's why he did not answer my messages yesterday. So, regarding the delivery, we can do it in two ways, and your choice belongs to you:
1) You can go directly to Parakou (500 km away from Lagos) and take the parcel from our warehouse.
or
2) You expect Mr. Akwoodi to come back from his vacation and send your parcel in Cotonou with one of the company's cars.

Your parcel will arrive in Parakou today or tomorrow at the latest. Please think well and make some plans, then tell me what your final choice is.
- Want to go to Parakou and take the parcel tomorrow?
- Or are you expecting Akwoodi and getting your parcel in Cotonou?

I will also be leaving on a holiday for a few days on Friday, so I would prefer to solve your problem positively.
Please fill in and send to me that Questionnaire form that I sent you in my previous message. Qesha's team needs that performance evaluation to get their monthly bonus.
Thank you for choosing to work with our company and I hope our services have been in line with your expectations!
Claude

- In theory, the idiot will choose the easiest option for him... that is, he will wait for Akwoodi to come back from his vacation and send the parcel to Cotonou.
- The variant with Parakou will find it difficult, I am convinced of that. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

09.57 - As I said in the morning, it was clear that the idiot would choose the "variant" with his package that was brought to Cotonou. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Good morning sir,thank you for your advise I went through my my and found out to go to parakou Benin is 7hr journey.while if the parcel is being brought to Cotonou is 2hr journey..... With this I prefer to take the parcel from Cotonou...I wait till he's back and I gave to look for money for those I borrow from and Aldo look for the one for myself... I just feel like crying cause this is the best way for and u should have get this parcel since befr now...but no problem am looking for money now I spent a lot.

10.15 - Claude to our lad:
Quote:
Dear Danniboy,

Okay, so you chose the package that will be brought to Cotonou by one of our company's drivers. Good, very good. As I told you, this will only be possible after manager Akwoodi returns home from his vacation (on May 05). You will be able to arrange all the delivery details directly with him. You will also receive the compensatory amount (those $ 2,500) from him.
If you also want to reimburse travel expenses (for the last trip to Bida... or for your future trip to Cotonou), you will need to scan and send me your bus tickets. It is also valid for other expenses incurred: accommodation, food, water, etc.
Do not forget to fill in and send me that questionnaire regarding the Qesha team's bonus. It's an urgent matter, so I want you to deal with it right away. OK? Thanks!

Best regards,
Claude

===

12.00 - Danniboy tried to avoid writing / completing that Questionnaire form, so he sent me the "electronic form".
Quote:
Question 1:
E
Question 2:
D
Question 3:
E
Question 4:
E
Question 5:
E
Question 6:
E
Question 7:
E
Question 8:
E
Question 9:
B
Question 10:
C

12.15 - Of course, Claude was not happy with this:
Quote:
Dear Danniboy,
I need to print it and fill it with a pen (blue ink).
You can take a photo of the paper sheet if you do not have a scanner.

It's urgent. Thanks a lot!
Claude

13.10 - One hour later, our moron sent me one empty text message... but with 3 attachments. Laughing Laughing Laughing
- One bus ticket and the handwritten form of that "Satisfaction questionnaire".
13.30 - Claude to our idiot:
Quote:
Dear Danniboy,

It's okay, I got the attached documents. Everything is fine.
Please tell me more details about that bus ticket:
- Is it a trip for 1 person? Or for 2 people?
- is for a round-trip ticket? Or is it just for one way route?
- which is his equivalent in US dollars?

Please, if possible, make a complete list of all the expenses you have made on the last trip.
On separate categories and prices expressed in dollars:
- Transport
- Food and water
- Bribes
- other expenses

Best regards
Claude

===

13.50 - I "moved" his parcel back to Parakou warehouse and sent it an informational message directly from the TSC servers. Laughing
Quote:
UPDATE: The parcel # ***5REMVTVFMO*** is located now in our warehouse at Aeroport de Parakou - Parakou / Benin. We will keep you up to date.

Secure TSC has been providing wealthy individuals around the world in virtually every country with reliable, cost effective critical safari logistic solutions since 1997. Our safari specialists are available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week to help ensure your tents supplies and materials exactly where they need to be! Our exclusive Secure TSC online tracking enables you to track, trace, monitor and confirm every move of your shipments yourself right from your desktop. This internet-based system offers a comprehensive solution for placing orders, accesing real-time flight status and viewing invoices.

===

14.15 - Danniboy sent a message to Claude, with another attachment... the bus ticket for his "friend". Laughing
Quote:
We are two in number, here's the ticket for
Transport :11,000 naira
Bribes immigration, 10,000 naira
Food and water:2,000 naira

15.15 - One hour later, Claude responds asking for a complete Report:
Quote:
Danniboy,

What does "bribes immigration" mean? From the information so far, you have only arrived somewhere in the middle of Nigeria, so you have not approached the border with the neighboring Niger. I'm right?
For transport, that price (11,000 naira) refers to the trip from your home to Bida? Or does it include also the cost of the bus you returned home with?

We will settle these costs separately from the compensatory payment.
So, you will receive from Akwoodi that amount of $2,500 + the total of these expenses that we are talking about now.

I want you to get me a very detailed Report of your last trip:
- The exact date and time that you and your friend left home.
- Who is the friend you left with? Name and surname?
- Which bus did you choose, how much did it cost and in which direction?
- How many hours did you get on that bus?
- Have you come down from the bus, somewhere in an intermediate station?
- Have you bought other bus tickets? To what new direction?
- What time did you get to that town? Bida or?
- What did you do there? When did you go back to your home?
- What other events / events have happened?

In other words, I need you to make a complete Travel Log. It is necessary for our internal registers so that we can reimburse those money.

Best regards,
Claude

- Of course, no surprise here, he avoids working too much, so it is laconic:
Quote:
Both transport going and coming is 30,000 naira
Bribes, 10,000 naira
Food and water both going and coming is 5,000 naira

- Claude is not happy. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Danniboy, you do not have to hurry!
Please think well and write everything that happened, with as much detail as possible.
A well prepared Report of your trip is more likely to be approved by the Head of the Accounting Department.

Retreats the last message from me and writes a complete report that covers all the aspects mentioned below.

Danniboy, do not forget to tell the episode of "bribes immigration" and everything that happened there. It's very important for us, to know! OK?
Claude

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday

- Early in the morning... Claude to Danniboy:
Quote:
Dear Danniboy,

At the headquarter we received the official confirmation that your package arrived at TSC warehouse in Parakou (in Benin). It will remain locked in the high security area until the local manager Akwoodi Osuaze returns from vacation. Delivery details will be discussed directly with our representative, as well as payment of money (compensation payment and settlement of your expenses).
Before the start of this weekend, I will go on a short trip (a few days) and I would like to solve the problem of settling your expenses as quickly as possible.

Please send me that detailed Report about your last trip to Bida:
- The exact date and time that you and your friend left home.
- Who is the friend you left with? Name and surname?
- Which bus did you choose, how much did it cost and in which direction?
- How many hours did you get on that bus?
- Have you come down from the bus, somewhere in an intermediate station?
- Have you bought other bus tickets? To what new direction?
- What time did you get to that Bida town?
- What did you do there?
- When did you go back to your home?
- What other odd events have happened? You have to tell the police and the bribes incident.

If the Report is properly drafted, detailed and with sufficient information, then the amount can be up to $500.
Together with the Compensation Payment, it would reach a total of $3,000.

Best regards,
Claude

I like to let him recall all the wonderful moments of his journey! Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing
He didn't contact Emma or Lina. Not surprising at all. He doesn't need them at this moment. Danni has no problems with Emma being away and not hearing from her for a while. Especially when there's money elsewhere to focus his attention on.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

10.54 - A very nice description of his trip! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Me and my friend Toseen Isaac left home 8 o clock on Thursday evening 18/04/19,when we get to the garage only one bus left going to that direction Niger.
As we told them each person cost 5,500 naira which is 11,000we paid we spent 22hr cos our bus has fault three time on the way which they all fix.we got to bida town in the evening I email qushaun no reply for an hour I told my friend.he said we should go back home on our way back we got a mail from him saying are we there,I told him am in bida Niger he never say there's another Niger even give us a proper detail.we decide to wait that night when we lost coverage their is no good place there we don't have choice we went to where they sell food and eat and wait till the next day I can't sleep.the following morning he mail me and told me that I should take photo in front of the bank where i am that they will come and pick me up. and god so good a bank was beside where I am microfinance bank I did and send it later he said that's not the place I told my friend pls let's GI home cos if I make any more step am finish why money is not enough, mean while befr then getting to the border where the immigration base the stop our bus in side the bus with my friend am the only one that's different with my colour. They looked at me and say where am I going to I told them they drag me off the bus as if am a thief to their boss and ask the other to bring handcuff that they will take me to abuja which is very serious they say am lying that I have something else to do there take my phone start searching they told me to call who am going to meet what can I say when no number of who am going to meet I only say we mail each other if they want me to show them.the Hausa's came down from the bus and call me back that I should just try and settle them which all the money with me have planned it.but no choice they only insist that the will collect not less than 10,000 if I want it to go beyond that it will rise....I pay them after then am not comfortable anymore through out and when he told me am not their I change my mind cos each town is 17hr journey and another 17hr journey to niamey. We walk along the street to get a cheaper bus but all we see is too expensive but we get one and entered to Ilorin town also expensive but better anyway cos we have to enter from bus top to bus top from Ilorin we entered Ibadan from Ibadan we entered mile2 and from mile2 we get home very very late in the night.

11.20 - Claude:
Quote:
Dear Danniboy,

I want to confirm that I received the message from you. I will draw up a Report on the basis of your narratives and I will take it to the Accounting Department.
Along with my recommendation, I'm sure we will get the necessary funding to settle all your expenses (for this trip + for your future trip to Cotonou).

Best regards,
Claude

===

11.30 - Claude, again. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Daniel, forgive me, I forgot to mention in the previous message.
For our internal records, I also need a picture of your friend Toseen and a copy of his ID.
Thanks,
Claude

===

21.35 - A short reminder. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Dear Danyboi,

Your request for full settlement of the costs incurred in recovering the package has been approved, provided the dossier is complete. The approved amount ($500) should be sufficient for both; the first trip (Bida) and the next trip (Cotonou). If needed, we can supplement it later. To your "Settlement File" I have attached your biometric photos as well as those 2 ID receipts you sent before your trip to Bida. I have not yet received the photos of your friend Toseen Isaac and the copy of his ID. Please send it to me tomorrow.

Best regards,
Claude

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday

- Claude write to our idiot:
Quote:
Dear Danyboi,

We have not yet received the requested materials (valid ID document copy and photos for Mr. Toseen Issac), so the status of your Reimbursement Request is "Pending".
Starting tomorrow, I'm going to leave for a short holiday occasioned by Christian Easter Celebrations. I hope everything is okay with you and we will solve this minor problem until May 5th, when the local manager of Benin branch (Mr. Akwoodi) returns.

Thank you for using TSC, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service.
Claude

Starting tomorrow afternoon, I will be unavailable for scambaiting until May02.
The Claude's story: "I'm going to leave for a short holiday occasioned by Christian Easter Celebrations" is real. Laughing Laughing Laughing

===

08.57 - Danyboi sent me an empty text message, with these 2 files... his brother "ID card". Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

09.06 - Claude to our idiot... we really need a picture of his brother, right? Laughing
Quote:
Daniyboi,

I received the two files, is perfect!
All you have to do now is send his photo and everything will be fine.
Any type of photography, but be recent and of decent quality. Thank you!

Best regards,
Claude

===

12.30 - Claude to Danyboi, another message:
Quote:
Danyboi,

I'm happy to tell you that due to the fact that the local manager in Benin (Mr. Akwoodi O****) is missing until May 5th, the deadline until which you are forced to take over the parcel has been prolonged accordingly. The new deadline is June 05 (you just got another 2 extra-weeks to organize and complete your pickup).
I have not yet received the photos of your friend Toseen. Please proceed.

Cheers,
Claude

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday

Our idiot did not send me those Toseen's pictures, but I will not insist... later on, in the story, we will claim: "The settlement approval was canceled, because the Beneficiary repeatedly refused to complete his dossier-file." Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

10.30 - Hmm... I have received one message from him... no text, just this photo Twisted Evil

===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not very chatty, but neither am I. Danni will earn me a sandtimer in less than a month.

April 24 Emma
Quote:
How a you? I finally found a place with a crappy connection. Hope you're ok. Miss you

April 24 Danni
Quote:
Am good hope you good miss you too

Quote:
How's work going hop you OK ....

April 26 Emma
Quote:
Work is fine. A lot to do. The place with internet is far. I want to be back so we can finally be together. Do you have your visa yet?

April 29 Danni
Quote:
Nop,I haven't cos of my last trip they have to shift of back to near by Nigeria the manager in charge is on holiday he will be back on may 5 and he will tell his drive to bring the parcel to Cotonou on the day we will me....
Assuming the parcel get to Nigeria direct instead of roaming about the state it won't be like this.

Laughing assuming he'll know how to find Cotonou it will not be the same.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

May 1 Emma
Quote:
Is Cotonou close? The connection here is too slow, the map won't load. I'll be happy to be home again in a few days, but was really hoping you'd already have made arrangements for traveling. Now it's longer until we meet. 😒

Danni, still in a good mood Laughing
Quote:
Wait is it my fault if she has send it through those that apply in Nigeria it won't be like this,i will tell him to tell is bus driver to help me get it to seme border that's is more closer than Cotonou

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday

- Claude to Danyboi:
Quote:
Dear Danyboi,

I am pleased to inform you that my Internal Report has been approved and that the total amount (Compensation Payment + Travel Expenses) to be paid to you is $ 3,000.
Our representative in Benin (Mr. Akwoodi) will issue a receipt that you will need to sign after you will receiving the money.

Best regards,
Claude

===

11.15 - Our little moron wants to talk by phone. Sure. Yeah, no problem! Laughing
Quote:
OK but I would like to his number cos I won't let such thing happen to me again in case so we can communicate and all will go well I don't believe on mails where you can hear is voice that's more ok

Claude to Danyboi... he assures the little idiot that there will be no any communication problems. Twisted Evil
Quote:
Dear Danyboi,

Our company policy concerning the relationship employee - client is very clear and unequivocal:
ALL the conversations are done ONLY by email and are stored in the company servers for a period of FIVE YEARS after the transaction!
This avoids any misunderstandings between the parties (client versus employee) and all the details are available for investigation at any time.
Phone conversations are forbidden because in the past there have been cases in which our clients accused our employees of more or less illegal facts.

I will make the necessary recommendations to my colleague Akwoodi so, that on the day of delivery, you will be permanently connected with the driver who brings you the package. I will personally ensure that the designated delivery driver is speaking English, so there is no possibility of misunderstanding. Our drivers are required (by internal Regulation) to take rest breaks every 60 minutes (to avoid car accidents due to fatigue) and they transmit their position to the headquarters. Every moment, the regional manager knows the exact position of the cmpnay's van and knows where the driver is. I will insist that you also be included in that internal correspondence, so you will be informed in real time about the position of your package and you will know where the driver is and how long it is until your appointment.

Best regards,
Claude

===

12.17 - Hehe, it seems our idiot is planning to plan his trip ... he's already trying to avoid going to Cotonou. Laughing
Quote:
You see Mr Claude I found out going to Cotonou is more dangerous their a lot of immigration on the way who don't accept Nigerian that don't have their country pass as you can see I don't have cos have not been their befr all their immigration their speak French and I can't my checking point is seme border which I have no problem their and is very very easy fr you bringing something to seme border than I going to Cotonou.. Pls I beg do anything to help me with that am scared my parent are too only if I can wait in seme border they say we are having issue on that anything it takes pls I know u can do it fr me and I will appreciate..thank you.

12.45 - Claude to Danyboi:
Quote:
Dear Danyboi,

I apologize, but I do not think you understand exactly what your problem is. Please be as explicit as possible and give me more explanations. Of course my colleague there, Mr. Akwoodi will be able to arrange for our delivery driver to meet you somewhere in Seme area. No problem! You and him must establish a public place where you can wait and the driver to come directly there. But you must know that our driver can not cross the border in Nigeria, so the meeting point will be anyway in the Benin part of the border.
Under the ECOWAS rules, you (like any nigerian man) have permission to enter in Benin with any valid ID document. You are not required to present a international passport if you can personally identify yourself with another valid ID. However, these details can only be established with my colleague Akwoodi.

Best regards,
Claude

===

Muhahaha!
13.12 - Our boy, to Claude:
Quote:
No problem then,since we can meet at seme

and
Quote:
Seme border is okay if we meet

Ten minutes later, Claude writes to Danyboi:
Quote:
Dear Danyboi,

Of course, there will be no problems. From Cotonou to Seme are only 35 km (less than an hour's drive), so our local driver can get there as soon as he finishes his daily deliveries.
If you already were in the Seme and if you know there a good meeting place, please tell me. I will do all the necessary steps for Mr. Akwoodi to accept your conditions.
It is important for us to be able to finalize this delivery well before the deadline.

Best regards,
Claude

Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Birlic and linoline , amazing bait and thank you , you people make the world beautiful
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic