SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

F*ck Darla (NSFW) Emma takes it to the Nth!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

22.35 - Niger local manager Qesha writes to our boy:
Quote:
As-Salamu Alaykum, Mister Danniboy!

I would have liked to be informed about your trip yesterday, before to left Niamey in this morning. Only now I have received some text-messages about your tomorrow's coming (because of the bad network covering area on the roads). I accompany a TSC delivery team that secures a HVC (High Value Content) package to Agadez City (a destination in the north of Niger) and I will return back to Niamey only tomorrow in the afternoon. We will communicate by email all day long, so that everything goes as smoothly as possible and you can easily reach the destination. Please tell me where you are right now in this moment and at what time do you think you will arrive in Niger. Also tomorrow, I will ask you to let me know as soon as you get to Niamey City. Insha’Allah, I will try to coordinate all the action tomorrow very well but I will also need an active participation from your part. So, please consider that you will need to get a valid SIM data-phone card for Niger so you can receive and send your emails. From the correspondence I have with our Customer Care Manager (Mr. Claude Postumierre) I know that your identification will be done by the biometric method. I hope you know that the software that runs the necessary comparisons between the photos needs about 2 hours to establish the "biometric identity," so my advice is that you take those photos as soon as you get to Niamey. The sooner you send it to Mr. Claude, the sooner we can obtain the aproval and deliver your parcel.

Masha' Allah!
Qesha

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
oblated
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh oh, I hope those aren't goats I hear in the distance...
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL!
This time there will be no any goats involved in unfortunate events, but only bandits... Umoukelaani's gang! Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Friday - 06.15 - Danniboy wrote to my local manager Qesha:
Quote:
Good morning we have 5hrs more to get there

07.00 - Local manager Qesha, to our idiot:
Quote:
Sabah El Kheir, Mister Danniboy!

Allah was with you last night and made everything to be right. Did you already cross the border in Niger? That's what it should be, if you say in about 5 hours you'll be in Niamey. Please confirm your current position (maybe it is useful to ask your driver) and please do not forget the need for the set of biometric pictures that must be sent to us (at Mr. Claude) when you arrive in Niamey. We will talk later.

Masha' Allah!
Qesha

07.10 - Our idiot:
Quote:
We're just coming to Niger sorry I don't explain well

Local manager Qesha:
Quote:
Salam Mister Danniboy!

Okay, all right, I wish you a pleasant trip and get well to your destination. Keep me up to the situation when you get to Niamey.

Masha' Allah!
Qesha

===

At the same time (07.10), our idiot sent the same text to Claude (TSC customer care manager):
Quote:
Good morning, we have 5hr to get to Niger

07.50 - Mr. Claude responds to Danniboy:
Quote:
Dear Danniboy,

I have been able to talk to our local manager Qesha and he has confirmed that he knows about your visit.
From my information, Mr. Qesha is now at our branch in Agadez and is about to return to Niamey today in the afternoon.
But all these details must be established between you and him.

I need you to send me a new set of biometrical photos (for the software to analyze them and compare them to your personal profile already stored in our servers).
The delivery operation can only be made after the result of the comparison (between the previously sent pictures and the ones you send today) will be validated by the software algorithms.
I have to let you know that the validation process can take 90-120 minutes, depending on the quality of the pictures sent and the amount of graphic details.
To ease the entire delivery operation, it is helpful for you to send the pictures to me as soon as you get to Niamey.

Thank you for using TSC, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service.
Claude

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In the middle of the night Danni forwarded the unfortunate message to Emma, without further text, but on messenger he sent me this:

Danni: YR MAIL

Really early this morning
Emma: Good morning cookie. How are you. How was the night. Where are you now ?
Half an hour later
Danni:Close to Ilorin but we get there in 5hrs time and I have massage the local manager as well
Half an hour later
Emma: Ok. I'm going to check the map
Are you ok? Did you sleep?
Oh I see it. Are you sure you arrive in 5 hours?
Hellooooo

Danni: Yes, not Niamey we arrive in 5hr to Niger why Niamey is another far journey again is another 14hr

Looks like Danniboy is a bit confused about where he is exactly. Maybe he's a bit sleep deprived. I'm doubting if he has ever been this far away from home before Laughing

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

11.01 - Innocent 100%, my customer care manager Claude writes to Danniboy:
Quote:
Dear Danniboy,

Everything is okay? Have you already reached Niamey?
It's the beginning of the weekend and our servers are extremely demanded, so validating the "biometrical identification" results can take longer than usual.
Send me those photos as soon as you get into the city, to get some good time.

Best regards,
Claude

===

13.35 - Claude, again:
Quote:
Dear Danniboy,
It has been more than 6 hours since your previous message.
What happens there? Where are you now?
You should be able to send an update, so we can be sure everything is okay.

Thank you for using TSC, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service.
Claude

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

9:06 Emma
Quote:
Cookie where are you? Please send me a message, ask the driver where you are. You promised to keep me updated but you hardly tell me anything. Please send me a picture here on my email so I can see that you are ok. I'm not on messenger for a while, because of a meeting, but I can check my email

14:11 Emma
Quote:
Helloooooo!!! What's going on?

After that I checked messenger
14:01 .... trouble on the road
Danni: We're in Niger going to the bus park to Niamey, but our bus breakdown... And they're fixing it
Emma: Are you ok? Where in niger are you? What's wrong with the bus? Please tell me

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Muhahahaha!

13.46 - Danniboy to Claude:
Quote:
Hello.our bus breakdown there are trying fixing it when we get to bus park to naimey I will email you

13.50 - Another message from him:
Quote:
Hop their not going to request anything when we get to bother, cos we are with non

13.56 - Another one:
Quote:
Hello,hop there will be no document in at Niamey bother cos we are not with non....now our bus breakdown and there are trying to fix it...and after that we will get to the bus park to Niamey but I must ask this

Laughing Laughing Laughing

14.30 - Claude to our idiot:
Quote:
Danniboy,

What happened?
Your bus broke?
Where are you now?
Can I help you with something?

Claude

14.55 - Claude, again:
Quote:
Danniboy,
We are already late, so I insist that you send those identifying photos as quickly as possible.
Have you reached Niamey Bus Parking Area?

Best regards,
Claude

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like another successful safari on the way! Is there anywhere he could go in Niamey further away from Nigeria? He may have issues getting a visa, but Gao in Mali is somewhat close by and one border further from home.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

16.14 - Danniboy to Claude:
Quote:
Hello are you there waiting to hear you.this not a good plan

16.20 - Another message:
Quote:
Why do you keep silent

16.51 - The pearl of the crown:
Quote:
I have spent all my money an still don't get it am at Niger don't know. Where to sleep tonight I try my best he should also come to Niger as well we finish it and depart I don't like what's happening to me I left my home since yesterday and now am fucked I shouldn't have come... Stressing myself. I will explain to Lydia what happened if we can't meet at Niger I can't go no where

Danniboy to manager Qesha:
Quote:
Where are you I can't make it anymore u come meet me in Niger

===

17.12 - Claude writes to our idiot:
Quote:
Danniboy,

Please tell me where you are now and send me those photos.
How do you want to help, if you are unable to provide the necessary information?
Have you reached Niamey? If you do not know where you are, ask the bus driver.

Regards,
Claude

===

17.32 - Manager Qesha, to Danniboy:
Quote:
Salam Mister Danniboy!

I hope you are already in Niamey? I'm glad everything is okay and I'll send someone to meet you. Please tell me the exact address of the place you are in and please confirm that you have solved the biometric visual identification problem.

Masha' Allah!
Qesha

===

Mr. Idiot, to Claude.
Quote:
No body know there now we're stranded at Niger bida no money or food we spent all. Pls tell him to come with the parcel and let's finish it and I will send those photos you ask

17.45 - Claude to Danniboy:
Quote:
Danniboy,

1) I need those photos!
2) I need the exact address of where you are now!
3) Everything will work as it should. Someone will come to you and take care of all the aspects mentioned: food and accommodation/t

Do not worry!
But send me all and correct informations!

Claude

===

17.55 - Local manager Qesha to Danniboy:
Quote:
Masah El Kheir, Mister Danniboy! Do you understand that you need to be identified correctly and legally before your parcel is delivered? Immediately send those photos required for your biometric identification process. Our warehouse's address is in the industrial area near Diori Hamani Airport, on the right side of the road, right after Total Marhaba Station Service. There are many panels and signs there. But I warn you that the package is not delivered if we do not have the identification. Okay? You understand?
Masha'Allah!
Qesha

===

18.15 - Danniboy, desperate. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Am not in Niamey where I am nobody knows there were stranded here in Niger state. No money we just need if you can get who will help us out to naimey were in bida Niger state

My manager Qesha:
Quote:
Salam Mister Danniboy, is this a joke or a game? What are you trying to do with me and my men?
Go to a sign that indicates the name of a street. Or, go next to a table that says the name of a store.
Find a public place where your exact position can be identified. Take a picture of you there and send it to me.
If you are not able to give me a clear indication, how do you think the man I want to send to you can find you?

Masha'Allah!
Qesha

===

18.25 - Mr. Idiot, to Claude... Can not find this address on the map.
Quote:
Bida suleja road p.o box 2,masaga bida

Claude:
Quote:
Danni, I'm starting to think that everything is just a hoax that someone does and pretends to be you.
I can not believe that a real person makes such mistakes and ignores the most basic rules of normal behavior.

1) I asked for those identification pictures. To be sure that person is "the real" Danniboy. Why are you trying to avoid sending the necessary photos? You have something to hide?
2) I asked for the exact address of the place you are in. You sent me some details that is not intelligible.
- Are you in Nigeria or in Niger?
- The name of the city?
- The name of the street?
Qesha wants to send a company van to take you from there, but he does not know anything exactly.

Claude

===

Another messages from our idiot:
Quote:
Bida Niger state....pls no money with us now who need it

Quote:
Network prob am sending it

18.52 - Claude to our idiot:
Quote:
Danniboy,

Are you sure this information is accurate? Because Bida is a city in the Niger State in Nigeria. So you are still in your own country, in Nigeria!
I can not believe it! Are you a joker, or what? Under these circumstances, how can you claim to receive help from our Niger branch?
Please explain all these things and send me those identification pictures.

Claude

===

Theoretically, our idiots are at a fairly large distance so their trip to qualify at the Safari category... of course, a photo would be a wonderful proof. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

More fun with our moron:
Quote:
This is my number pls for who is coming to reach me <snip>

Quote:
Hop you get it sorry is my bad network, pls let me known next am in Niger bida opposite microfinance bank thanks

Quote:
I sent it already

Quote:
No stop this why are you playing me,am in Niger bida many Hausa's here why are you saying this .....I will inform Lydia to tell you am real

Quote:
Pls do what's right am right here waiting am not alone even my phone is down but am charging it in Niger bida why do you say that.....did you get my picture I make them befr coming I told you network is slow, and am stress out now ....can't move forward than to the my parcel and go home trust me

19.30 - Claude:
Quote:
Danniboy, things are clear for me.

Bida is in the administrative division of Niger State, in Nigeria!
You are not in the Niger country, so you can not receive the package in the possession of the Niamey team.

If you do not send me those pictures, we can not solve anything.
Sorry, you know which is the Regulation and I regret the fact that you do not want to respect some things previously set.

Regards,
Claude

===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh... he contacted Lina already

17:18 Danni
Quote:
Hi,am so disappointed now first who you gave the parcel now iwaste my time my money and can't found it now they are not replying me.....I think they're playing me now am going home why do you gave the that I am not happy with them I hate nonsense now am done when its time they will return it back ...

19:01 Lina
Quote:
Dear brother shogun danniboy,

I'm sorry but I do not understand your message. Can you please tell me what is wrong. Why are you not happy? Can you please explain it to me in clear English with a little more words?

Blessed be your soul
Lina Hollycraft

19:37 Danni
Quote:
Maybe you will inform Claude the more for him to know am real ...am in Niger bida state... And I can't go to naimey they have what they want and am hoping we finish it here by the local manager send that to me have risks many thing now am in the state where I know no one ...let him know

20:03 Lina, very helpful
Quote:
Dear brother Shogun Daniboy,

I tried to find the place where you are but I can only find Bida city in Niger state Nigeria. Is that where you are? I have found for you again the emailaddress where you can reach Claude and contact him directly. It's <snipped>

Blessed be your soul
Lina Hollycraft

On messenger, he's receiving my messages but he's not reading anything.

16:16 Danni: See that place is difficult to get we spend allot of money he should meet us at Niger...
17:35 Emma: Cookie I don't understand. Where are you now?
What is wrong with the bus? Is it fixed now?
Are you ok? Show me a picture of you so I can see where you are?
I'm worried here
16:56 Danni: I regret why now you should also tell Lydia am not going again
I think is enough
Now let them return back the parcel
Am going home
17:26 Emma: What's happening?
17:28 Emma: Where are you?
17:28 Emma: Talk to me please
18:08 Emma: Hellooooo
18:32 Emma: You tell me nothing and you promised to keep me updated. I'm worried now

I do wonder why it took them so friggin long to get only to Bida and why he thought that was close to Niamey....

Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Honestly – this one is so thick he can’t even follow a simple instruction and strand himself in the right country

You just don’t get the same quality lads these days …….

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ah well. he's stranded, far from home and broke. Doesn't sound to bad to me. Stupid, but not bad Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

20.30 - The good manager Qesha wrote to our idiot:
Quote:
Salam Mister Danniboy,
My colleague Claude says you have not yet sent the secondary photos to initiate the identification procedure.
Under these circumstances, I do not know who you are now and I'm not sure if you are the person who needs to receive the parcel.
Now it's too late to do something. Tomorrow morning I'm waiting for you the photos that I need for identification.
I'll send a company van, with a driver to bring you directly to us at the warehouse.
Of course, you'll have to give me exact details about the hotel where you will sleep this night.
My colleague will reimburse all your expenses, so no need to worry with accommodation and food.
Masha' Allah!
Qesha

- I suppose our idiots left yesterday, from Lagos, a local bus to Ilorin. They probably slept there overnight
- In the morning, they bought tickets and went to "Niger" but, being idiots ands stupid, they did not know that their bus was heading to Niger state of Nigeria. Laughing
- Then, their bus broke down and our morons remained in Bida city. My only confusion is the fact that he refused to send us some fresh pictures.

In any case, technically speaking we have succeeded a new Safari... Obviously, I regret that the idiots did not arrive in Niamey, for sure! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

10:04 PM
Danni: See I can't go to Niamey is dangerous, do you know I was arrested today by the immigration. That I don't have passe I bail myself with all the money I borrow how do you want me to get happy unless I get this parcel out of here otherwise I won't take it easy with Claude have massage Lina too
Emma: Where are you?
why were you arrested
what happened
why don't you tell me anything today
I'm worried sick
Where are you?
Danni: Now I massage that am in the street in Niger bida he's say that am lying that am still in Nigeria .....see am angry seriously see what is happening to me
Hanging on the street now see what's happening
To me
Emma: I just looked at the map but I don't see bida in niger
Danni: What's happening now is is from Claude. That's where I am now is there check well
Emma: Do you have bus tickets? Can you show me?
Danni: Fr what
Don't worry about me
Emma: So I know where you are
Danni: Am in Niger
But I can't find Bida in Niger
Emma: Where did you cross the border?
Danni: See this issue now from Nigeria to niger
You just kept quite. Now is left fr you to also conduct Lina cos she knows am not happy at all
Emma: I didn't keep quiet. I've been trying to reach you all day but you don't tell me anything
and now you don't help me understand where you are
Danni: You guys should better talk to Claude or it will just go like that cos I am not going else where
Emma: COOKIE LISTEN AND LISTEN GOOD
HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU ARE
do you have a bus ticket?
Can you make a picture of you in front of a sign with the name of the city where you are?
Danni: This where I will want them to bring it.niger
Emma: Anything that might help me understand where you are
BECAUSE THERE IS NO BIDA IN NIGER
Danni: What's the need of that
Emma: How can I ask Lina to contact clyde for help if you don't give me information?
What do you expect me to tell her?
Danni: Now you mistaken even Claude knows theres
where
Emma: Did you cross the border at Kamba?
Illiea?
Gaya?
Danni: Not all I put in my head after the frustration that they want to handcuff me demn am just not happy
Emma: Why did they want to do that?
And where did you cross the border
help me understand where you are
Danni: Once I leave here tomorrow is finished
Emma: you want me to contact Lina?
Danni: Maybe she talk to that bastard is that how to do something you went to send something and you do even check if is receive or not and what's the problem. Stupid people
Emma: Ok, you don't want me to help you
(he read that but didn’t respond, so a while later:
Emma: If you want me to contact her you need to show me where you are. Send me a picture of your bus ticket or a picture of you in front of a road sign with the name of the city on it or in front of a church or mosque that has a name on it that I will be able to find. Without knowing where you are exactly I can't contact Lydia. What language do they speak over there?

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday

This idiot really has only two cells in his brain! Laughing Laughing Laughing

00.40 - To Claude:
Quote:
As you can see now am on the street.. Just cos of this tomorrow I leave

and
Quote:
Now you're playing wise with na,I am the one telling lies right when the immigration arrest me today at the border in Niger where were you now you're telling me m lying.... Cos of papers

01.10 - This idiot sent to Claude another set of photos, made (probably) before leaving home... the date of the EXIF indicates April 18.
Quote:
Bida Niger state....pls no money with us now who need it

00.46 - To Qesha:
Quote:
Am not sure is OK,I was arrested at the border today in Niger cos of paper pass,now the money I have I spent all on now I do you want me to feel now put yourself in my shoes how would you feel...now am on the street in Niger bida beside microfinance bank.so he has my pic what is the matter with him

===

06.11 - To Claude:
Quote:
Still at Niger.....state.hello

07.04 - To Qesha:
Quote:
Good morning have sent the biometric picture to him but never hear form him still in Niger state.

===

07.24 - Local manager of Niger branch, Mr. Qesha responds:
Quote:
Sabah El Kheir, Mister Danniboy!
Please place yourself in front of that bank and send me a picture of yourself there. For my driver to see exactly where you are, to see how you are dressed, how you look, etc. You understand me? It is clear for you? This man (the company's driver) must be able to recognize you.

Salam and Masha'Allah!
Qesha

08.23 - Manager Qesha, to Danniboy... another message:
Quote:
Salam Mister Danniboy,
Did you get the previous message from me? I'm sending you the local map, because I have the impression that you do not know exactly where you are. The red sign is the city of Niamey (the capital of Niger). Maybe it helps you understand the situation, and maybe you can tell me exactly where you are. That Bida you said yesterday is in Nigeria, not in Niger. Perhaps it is useful to go to a store or bank and show this map to the people there.

Masha' Allah!
Qesha

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We have the necessary confirmation for Safari.
The two idiots are in Bida, Nigeria! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Danniboy to Qesha:
Quote:
Is very far don't think we can't make it where we are is Niger Nigeria... And we have no visa pls contact Claude we can't am going back too dangerous

Quote:
Don't know here and you should send the parcel back to the owner

That bank Bayetin Microfinance (in the picture): https://businesses.connectnigeria.com/view_details/bayetin-microfinance-bank-limited-75165.html
===

08.55 - Manager Qesha to our moron:
Quote:
Salam Mister Danniboy,

In Seattle (at our headquarters) it's past midnight, so I can not get in touch with Mr. Claude. You will have to wait there for a few more hours until morning in the USA and Claude will read his messages. Maybe he has some contacts in Nigeria and he can send you some help.
It is obvious that you have mistaken the direction and you have gone elsewhere. City of Bida is in the administrative division of Niger State, but it is in Nigeria country! You have to get to Niamey, in Niger country! Niger and Nigeria are two different countries! I do not understand how you could make such a huge mistake. Did not you look at the map before you leave home? How is that possible? Can you explain me?

Masha' Allah!
Qesha

===

09.07 - Few minutes later, my local manager Qesha writes again to our idiot.
- I'm trying to offer him an illegal operation... to send the parcel to him with a car crossing the border although the company does not have a valid operating license for Nigeria.
- Of course, all this operation will take 16-18 hours, so idiots have to sleep another night there. Laughing
Quote:
Mister Danniboy, in this messages, you said that you were arrested at the border. Which border? You are in the middle of Nigeria and there is no border.
Please explain me. I could try to send a driver from me with one of the company's truks to get you out of there. But you will have to wait there for a few hours. Please keep all these things in secret, because it is forbidden for our cars to enter Nigeria (we do not have a legally license to operate in Nigeria). I will send a non-written car and my driver will not wear the uniform of our company. Are you willing to pay for this special service? If so, then I will arrange everything.

Salam,
Qesha

Last edited by Birlic on Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jump_4_joy finally confirmed! beers!

I'm still wondering why he went there, but I think it has something to do with his intelligence. Looks like it is a hereditary problem since his brother is with him.

He's still not telling Emma much. I'll post later when I'm with a laptop

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

10.30 - The idiot did not answer my last messages, and I think this means he went back to Lagos. I'm still making a last attempt to make him stay in Bida.
Quote:
Mister Danniboy, my driver can be in Bida this afternoon (18.30 - 19.30) if you accept to pay him $500. He will take you to your home in Lagos area. You will pay the money only when you get home. You will also need to sign a company's document (delivery receipt) stating that you have received the package and that everything was okay. You agree? I need an urgent response to know if my man needs to get ready to go on the road. He is called Baba Saimula and is a nigerian man from the Kamba village.

Masha' Allah!
Qesha

===

Bertje

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

excellent work!

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Many congrats. Great Work.

Strange story from Dannie about the arrest by immigration officers and not having a visa. Member countries of ECWAS don't require visas for visitors of other member countries, only ID. Additionally, as Linoline has suggested, Einstein and his brother seemed not to have understood that Niger State and the country are not the same place.

The complaints about arrests, immigration officers and visas can only have been some attempt to get money, or other help, in the belief that their ruse will be accepted, as they have got to 'Niger'.

LOLOL
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

11.37 - Finally, our idiot writes to my local manager Qesha:
Quote:
For me am out of there on my way to Lagos any how you want to do it ,send it to Lagos.....

- Manager Qesha's angry. Laughing
Quote:
Salam Mister Idiot!

Surely you're just a joker who plays pranks and who makes people sick. For two days you claimed to have arrived in Niger, you claims that you were arrested by immigration officers and you do not know exactly where you are. For two days you refused to send a photo that would explain everything. In fact, have you gone elsewhere and are you now trying to throw all the blame of this failure on me and on my people? Shame on you! You do not act like a true Muslim! Allah now looks at you and he does not like what he sees. not at all! I tried to help you and I looked for all the possibilities, but it seems that you are only interested in your personal comfort.

I'm done with this operation and will comply with Regulation properly. The deadline for picking up the package is May 20, then the abandonment procedure is applied and the contents of the Parcel are shared among Niamey delivery team members. So, to be clear for you, if you come here before May 20, then you will receive the parcel. After that, everything ends officially.
You can ask our Customer Care Manager Mister Claude to send your package to another location, if it's easier for you to get there: in Cotonou (Benin) or in Younde (Cameroon).

Masha' Allah!
Qesha

Surely he will not understand anything, but perhaps someone next to him will say: "Hey, Cotonou is very close to Lagos, you can easily go there!". Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

14.07 - I think Mr. Idiot finally got home. He writes to manager Qesha. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
That's your prob am done with you.you're unprogress company,why you work in wrong ways I should come to another country to get it how does it sound I will email Reverend and explain that the parcel were delivered to the wrong ones which can't come to Nigeria Lagos I regret why you were giving this job to delivered when you know you can't carryout the job why do you accept offense num 1, you're not the only one doing this job many do came to my street my nabour receive is parcel two days ago from eroupe why are talking as if you're right .tell him let him know if you do you have blame for it return it back I don't accept being in another mans country to get it now I know your plan what are you too trying to do.....am reporting to all that's is aware even in UK period..

and
Quote:
Am done with you.

and
Quote:
Take it back and they will give it to serious ones who operate in Lagos Nigeria as well

14.45 - Half an hour later, my manager Qesha responds. I think Danniboy will be delighted to read my words. Laughing
Quote:
Mister Danniboy, your last words offend me enormously, so I'll answer as you deserve!
First of all, you've lost yourself in your own country, which says a lot about your intellect!
Secondly, our company has provided a compensation amount of $ 2,500, which you have accepted and sent a Letter to that effect! Right?

That amount of money was enough for you to come from Lagos in Niamey by plane, as real businessmen come.
But, because you're stupid and idiot, you've gone home by bus. And you were not able to figure out where to go!

All my employees laugh at you and no one thinks you can be so stupid that you do not know that Nigeria and Niger are two neighboring countries. We can not believe you were so stupid that you went to Niger State (Nigeria) and stayed there like a fool. Especially since I asked you many times in all yesterday's messages: "Where are you? Are you sure about your destination?"

All these things prove what kind of stupid man you are. I'm very glad you do not want to come take the parcel.
If you do not ask to move it to Benin or Cameroon, then my people and I will share all the products inside on May 20.
These were my last words to you! If you want to add something, you can do it directly to my colleague Claude .
By the way, take care not to get lost until you get home, ridiculous idiot who you are!

Salam,
Qesha

===

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ LOL
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't sense a five-star review coming.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

17.33 - Danniboy to Qesha:
Quote:
Same dude I don't have issue with you but Claude and trying to take what's not yours is stealing, are you part of this now you say it with your mouth and now I know what to do

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Laughing I don't think so, but it's not all about the 5* review, it's about giving the customers an unforgettable experience.

23:10 Danni: Check your mail
23:18 Emma: I have no mail from you
23:21 Danni: Lina search and name the place I am then what's the matter with you
I want to send it but my network is bad
23:29 Emma: What's the matter with me is that I want to help but you don't answer my questions
And Lina is not here
What place did she name?
0:09 Danni: Check your mail

1:24 Danni to Lina (he didn't sleep much at all)
Quote:
Going back thank you all...

7:38 Emma: I still have no mail from you
And you still didn't answer my questions
Where are you? Show me a picture of you in front of something recognisable so I can find where you are and tell lina so she can help. What language do they speak there
Where did you cross the border
Why did they arrest you
Show me your bus tickets, maybe that helps me determine where you are
But you only tell me to check my mail while I have nothing from you

9:58 Lina to Danni
Quote:
Dear brother Shogun Danniboy,

Were you able to contact Claude? I'm hoping this means your problem is solved. I wish you a safe and happy to back home. May the Lord be with you.

Blessed be your soul
Lina Hollycraft

10:47 Emma: Where are you now?
11:25 Danni: Am going back home am no more interested the parcel will be sent back to you on its expired date only if she can now take it to another better one that operate in Nigeria only there I can receive it
I done my part don't you know am living Nigeria totally to Muslim country what kind of thing is that is Lina fault I must explain to reverend as well nonsense.... Only when the Parcel is been given to those that also apply in Nigeria not Niamey
Catch you later I will also blame her and that foolish GPS company
11:39 Emma: Where are you?
11:44 Danni: Back to Lagos
Waste all my time

11:44 Danni to Lina
Quote:
No you mistaken I can't make it there is like heaven and Arab country are I don't if this is a plan I should now enter Arab city which is bad and wrong I will massage reverend himself and explain all to him am going to Lagos.. They will return the parcel back and only when I can get it only if is sent to Nigeria Lagos and they locate me you make a wrong choice given that to un progress company never had of that befr sending instead of Nigeria is Niamey does that even make any sence I will now be the one to kill myself to get it pls be expecting your parcel and if it can't be send to my country don't bother cos they're wicked and you should the right thing to do

12:19 Emma: I still don't know where you have been. Are you home again now?
16:53 Danni: No am at illorin going back home did you know what that bastard local manager says him with his boys will share the parcel ,now you have to tell Lina what's going on and they should meet the company to return it back ....although I text her not yet reply if they do so you loss and fr you not to act quick abt it
Fr me on my way home,the local manager is a thief.
17:57 Emma: I don't understand
Were you in Niamey? Did they steal it?
16:59 Danni: The parcel
You're acting like illiterate let me send you his mail
16:59 Emma: No I'm not
You're not telling me anything. Not answering my questions and you expect me to know what's going on
Very nice of you
(here I logged off, dinnertime, but it was a nice time, because he was insulting Emma)
17:00 Danni: Mail
This what he said now have to tell Lina to tell them to return it if not is gone ..me to go to Arab country the most wicked and dangerous people in Africa
Now to act fast if you want it back or they should look fr alternative to get it to Lagos Nigeria there job not mine

(And he sent the two pictures of himself in Bida

17:08 (and forwarding the message he received 14:43 (and the complete emailchain from before that)
Quote:
Same to you anyway I

17:34 forwarded the same message

17:41 he forwarded the same message again
Quote:
Sister Lina, aunt Lina, given that parcel to those unprogressive company is a mistake why they're not genuie most especially Nigeria Lagos

17:47 Danni to Lina
Quote:
You don't know what is going on here Arab I can't go let them bring back the parcel and give to the best there are more better them that's all what my people are saying that is risky,I move by land you got ky position yesterday I sleep in the street. You can see that that man is a thief

18:07 Lina to Danni
Quote:
Dear brother Segun Daniel,

I asked about your position but you never confirmed to me that I was right in my assumptions. Did you contact Claude like I told you? I don't understand why you went to Niger state instead of Niamey in Niger. Why did you go there as it is obviously very fast l far from the place where you agreed to meet.
I'm sorry to hear about the unfortunate events and I hope you will return back home safe. If I understand correctly there is the possibility to have it shipped to Benin or Cameroon. Looking at the map Benin is close to your location. Maybe you can work this out with Claude. That way you don't have to deal with that rude man from Niger anymore.

18:19 Danni to Lina
Quote:
What's there is the only way if it can be unless he looks for alternative to bring it to Lagos Nigeria without that I can't go anywhere this is lesson to me.... Now no money with me sleep on the street like a begger my family went to borrow money fr me to go now they are not happy neither me the only way is Lagos Nigeria or they bring it back to you and you look fr better one that's it.

18:32 Danni to Lina
Quote:
Hop you understand me well now am no more interested in going to any country than fr it to come to Lagos Nigeria that's all I know

19:30 Lina to Danni
Quote:
Dear brother Shogun Danniboy,

Of course I understand you, but if you went to Bida in Niger state instead of Niamey in Niger, which is over 800 km farther away and in another country, how can you expect them to deliver the parcel to you? Was this a misunderstanding or did you take a wrong bus? I understood that the shipping company had their licence in Nigeria revoked and that's why they couldn't operate in Nigeria at the moment. How you thought they could in another state of Nigeria is something I can't really understand.
Have you by now arrived safely back home with your family? Please try to contact mr. Claude to see what the possibilities are of handing the parcel over to you. Having it sent back is very expensive.

Blessed be your soul,
Lina Hollycraft

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic