SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Following orders from a lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barry sent him a bogus receipt for the payment. Of course, Barry uses Quickbooks to pay all of John's invoices. He's way too busy to physically go to a bank. Plus, that's how all legit businesses pay their bills, right?

I reported the details of that account and mule to the mods, and they have a special person who handles mules who are most likely accomplices. I don't want to jump to conclusions that the mule in Louisiana is an accomplice, but he is Nigerian, and a college student. Sad

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When the lad forwarded the same NY account for both Brooke and the new lawyer, my character started questioning him. The lad writes a lot without any explanations.

His replied: Walter please forgive me as I had no idea that you already received the same account details provided to me from my associate from another lawyer trying to impersonate him. Let's bury the hatchet and allow bygones to be bygones

The lad has offered to send a new account (I'm guessing it will be that Louisiana one, these things seem to go in cycles......). Meanwhile, my character is at his wit's end with the lad and his lack of explanations.

You better forward details, and soon, I am sick of your delays. Also, I am still waiting for your explanation as to why you are using the same account as that idiotic lawyer named Brooke. The man was a total jackass (pardon my French) and I find it unnerving that you forwarded the same account.

An explanation is still waited for here.

Another character seized upon the lad's lawyer character writing about money laundering investigations into his account.

What you are telling me is that a large Toronto law firm cannot accept any payments except to some IT based in the southern United States? Further, your personal finances are under investigation for money laundering?

Oh my goodness. I cannot believe this comedy of errors. First I dealt with some useless lawyer named Brooke. Don't get me started on him. After I forwarded details of his messages to my father, he had some choice words to say about that loser. Now I am supposed to hire you who has his personal finances under investigation?

If this were not a legal matter I'd be laughing about the absurdity of it all.

The lad replied

So what do you suggest to do?? I've provided the details as to where the payment will be paid into. I already informed you about the account issues; and the only way forward is by making this payment to the account I provided to you.

So please I'd advice that you make do of what you have Sarah, so that we can continue.

I anticipate your response.

The client is just appalled at the spectre of money laundering being associated with this officer of the courts. Still, she is giving him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Sir:

Since you have chosen to represent me, and then admit you are under investigation for money laundering, I think I have the right to expect an explanation as to what criminal acitivty you are involved in. I have asked multiple times for a Canadian account for a Canadian law firm.

What sort of criminal investigation are you under? If you choose not to answer I will approach the Ontario Bar Association and find out from them, copying our emails so they will know exactly what I'm up against. I would rather you just come clean, but until I know what is going, I am not sending any money.

Not much in the way of an explanation is expected, but it's still fun to ask the questions!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Back on April 4, the new lawyer took over many clients. He sent his form letter out and then forgot about one his clients for two weeks. She wrote a scathing note yesterday, and he actually copied the original note from 2 wks ago to her today as his "reply". She tore a strip off him.

So let me understand this.........you wrote to me on April 4. You tell me you are away for 3 wks. (it's been 2). And you send me the exact same letter as you did 2 wks ago and expect me to be impressed with your skills as a lawyer? You say I am in the right place? I am in the SAME place I was 2 wks ago! You just copied the same damn useless piece of shit message you did 2 wks ago.

You had better do more than talk if you wish to represent me. The last lawyer that was attempting this was a useless piece of shit. I was told by Ms. Park you were much better and would handle my matter quickly and efficiently. I am waiting to see either of those qualities here.

This guy is prob. about to get fired, giving Vicky more chances to play "the lawyer" and score big money. Her power and leverage over the lad are growing daily.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's like he's not even trying anymore

Quote:
Hello, am the FBI director Christopher Wray. I got your number in my computer where it's written that your fund has not been delivered to you after all your payment, all you have to do now is to get back to me so as to help you get your fund released today or tomorrow, your response is needed

The name on the email address was John William.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No word from the lad today to either Vicky or the characters I have. Strange.
His efforts are failing....

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing but crickets here as well. And Barry even sent him a "payment slip".

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

Logar
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The barrister finally got back to the good Reverend with a contact in Nigeria (just the lad using a different gmail account) who will facilitate the purchase and building of land to build a church on. Of course, the Reverend will need lots of pictures, a title search, a survey, and as much pain as possible from the lad. Then of course, the information has to go before the Missions Board, the Bishop, the Archbishop, etc.. Bureaucracy at it's finest!
He is still whining about needing cash to survive. I slapped him for that. I mentioned that he represented many clients who could help him. Especially since all of the Reverend's spare cash was stolen by feathers.
As far as the Latina, after he was dumped by her for wanting dirty narco money, he contacted her with Brookey, claiming he was sent by Vicky. She mentioned that her brother Milton (cartel member) was praying for Whittingless death for making her cry. She mentioned to the "new" barrister that she had been praying to the Virgen to prevent it, but, now, she asked that the Virgen remove the protection and let Santa Muerte do her work. All this in BCC to the lad's address.
So now, I'm waiting for the replies.

Kills: United States x2 United Kingdom x2 Netherlands x3 Spain
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Closed lad accounts x142
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has asked Vicky to intervene with Estelle, she asked for details.....he went silent. She asked for a Rev. Phil update.......silence. He is one lazy man.

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He did finally get back to Barry and John, wondering how long it will take for the payment to reflect in his "IT Supervisor's" account. (forever... that's how long)
He also wants to know how John's granddaughter and the baby horse are doing. I will interpret that as an invitation to flood his inbox with baby horse pictures I find on the internet.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he also likes horse videos.

pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is still active with my 2 characters. Elizabeth is still active but will want a reduction in Whittingham’s fees because he did nothing to stop her paying all her money to Feathers.

Igor is about to pay Brooks but wouldn’t you know it, Igor is going to switch to Whittingham after getting an email from Victoria. However the lad is expanding his horizons as he has suggested that a friend of his can help Igor identify suitable properties for a new Bar Misn**ch in Africa. That will keep the lad/his friend busy methinks.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
SimonSez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brooke himself is back in contact with Howard. His fee has changed from the $3000 we started with to $5000. One of his line items is "Conversational Frequency". Since I went 2 weeks without hearing from him, I am refusing to pay this amount.
However, I am a reasonable man and I can understand that this is taking longer than expected and be willing to pay the higher fee.
As soon as he sends me a new invoice.

your attitude have been causing me High Blood Pleasure - Eva Mila
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would make sure his letterhead includes a local Halifax phone number to call in case you have further questions.........

pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whittingham sent me the following bank account which I’ve reported, I’m not sure if it is new or not.

Bank name: Chase Bank
Bank address: 250 West State Street, Baton Rouge Louisiana 70802.
Routing number: 065400137
Beneficiary name: Tochukwu Ndu Agwu
Address: 4600 Burbank Drive APT 122F, Baton Rouge Louisiana 70820
Account number: 793980959

He still seems interested in my 2 characters despite a hiatus due to the Easter holidays.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He was quiet over Easter. This morning he wrote that he cannot believe how difficult all clients have been. Each and every one of them. He wants details on how I found them all.....I told him it is his fault. He is the one who wants his money sent to Nigeria, to Louisiana, to Utah, to Florida.....anywhere but his law firm. He is the one who does not give straight answers. Don't blame people for being cautious with money when a Halifax lawyer asks people to send money to a friend of his in Nigeria.
I think the game might be up shortly here.

His frustrations are clearly shown in this comment directed at Yastreb
Camille was never going to send any money, when she was with Brooke, all she wanted was useless explanation to something that never brought sense. Now in Whittingham, she's just creating a nuisance of herself, I don't understand why this Australian do behave in such ridiculous manner.

He is avoiding answering Vicky's questions and is instead asking pointed ones of his own. She is turn gives "lad like" answers and poses her same questions again. I think he will tire soon.

Last edited by sparky905 on Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing about the young nephew and the Captain Ebierre? Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Last edited by Birlic on Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's complaining to Barry about the payment not reflecting in the Louisiana account yet. He doesn't like that Barry uses an "ACH transfer" instead of a "direct deposit". Barry slapped him for being so ignorant about how banking works. ALL bank transfers go through the ACH. There is no such thing as a direct deposit unless it's within the same bank.

I'm thinking about telling him the transfer failed with error code R16 (account frozen) and that that Barry got a call from the FBI. Since we may lose him soon anyway, I want him to think his college student buddy in Louisiana may be under investigation for money laundering, so that he doesn't try to use that account any more (until our mods and their contacts can get it shut down for real).

If you want me to hold off on the FBI angle, just let me know.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He commented on almost everyone but your rancher. Interesting. Guess he figures since the money is going to his associate he can keep quiet.
I think it is safe to say there was an account issue but not mention the FBI. If they are investigating it, and you mention FBI, I think it can be viewed as interference in an investigation. You can say there is an error at the receiver's end, to double check the info, and stall.....but not mention anything to do with an investigation. If it did spook them, he could withdraw the funds and disappear.

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's what Barry told him:
Quote:
I spoke to John's bank about the transfer, and they said it is showing as being held by Chase Bank under code R16. They couldn't tell me any more than that due to privacy laws and suggested that I talk to the recipient. Do you have his number?
(R16 is an ACH error code that translates to "Account Frozen", which is what I am hoping will actually happen. But I did not explain that to him.)

His response was lovely. Laughing He is definitely at his wit's end.
Quote:
Believe me I'm beginning to get unsettled because this whole payment transfer issue has taken a lot of time and has therefore delayed this compensation claim from moving further. (Good!)

I got in touch with him and he was also astonished as to what the "Code R16" mean. He said he has never had such encounter with any transfer being made to his account before.

So I don't want to delay this claim further anymore; here's what I'll do, I'll try and get in touch with him again for him to provide me with his Western Union details as to where he'll receive the fee. (Not a chance in hell.)

At least that way there won't be need to wait longer to receive the fee. I know you might be fierced right now, and also I am, but this is just the last way possible to proceed with the claim. (I'm not sure what "fierced" means, but it sounds like lad pain to me!)

In essence, the money has to be recalled while I get the details in place for the payment. It's more efficient as I view it because the only thing you'll be providing to me after the transfer is made via Western Union, is the MTCN number.

I'm really tired of this delay, and its making me raveled.
Twisted Evil

Barry isn't having it with the whole WU thing.
Quote:
I am not sending shit through Western Union. No one uses that crap anymore. I can do a transfer to a different bank account or send you a check to your office address. Let me know which you prefer.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since the money is in cyberspace somewhere right now......you can always tell him it has been recalled and you are waiting....perhaps for days for it to be credited again to your again. these things take time.......

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He wants Barry to still send the money to the Nigerian college student in Louisiana, still using his Chase bank account. Of course, that takes 6 business days (per the WU website), and it still uses the ACH. He doesn't realize that sending money to a bank account goes through the Clearing House. Period. So, of course the delays and the impending failure will, again, be entirely his fault.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd still like to know why a Canadian lawyer has money sent thru a Louisiana bank!

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, he has a bullshit answer for that... and he's trying to figure out why the transfer to that account "failed". (I reported it yet again.)

Quote:

I don't know how else you want me to explain this to you Barry; this is getting more uncomfortable.

You of all people understands the nature of my job; it's not something that everyone or anyone can handle more especially when it comes to handling cases of this nature that [b]requires high level of skilled service.[\b] (clearly :roll)

Barry I would have preferred sending the money directly to me, but the issue is the time limit of going to pick it up. To be honest Barry, of [b]all our branch chambers around the Globe, my province happens to be the most busiest because you have a lot of Canadians flooding in for one case or the other.[\b] ("most busiest"? They sure do speak funny English in Canada.)

You can just be in your office and an individual can walk in or give you a call and hire you to handle a case for him; which is very impromptu or sometimes prepared in most cases.

[b]The reason why I provided you with his details was because where our chamber is in the states (New York), it's sometimes experiences less difficulty because not all the citizens there need to hire a lawyer EXCEPT in some cases where they require to do so.[\b] (The US has more lawyers than any other country in the world.)

Our corresponding Associate over there in the states has not been available for a sometime now due to an illness his facing; but it just over a week ago he came back as we were informed. At least he's in the states, and I'm in Canada; the distance is miles away from each other you see.

That's why I was considering all this factors that will affect or jeopardise this compensation from proceeding further. Please Barry try to understand me here, I am tired of this delay believe me. The compensation claim is ready to proceed with, the only obstacle is the payment and I don't want in a situation John Calls or asks me about proceeding, I'll tell him we are still in it. (He has not responded at all to John's messages.)

It will only make things worse; so please [b]let's handle this thing in a professional manner[\b] (because western union is SO professional) and way that will benefit my client. Let me get in touch with our chamber yet again in the states and see what I can be able to come out with; I know at the end of it all, we shall triumph.

But still I'm still amazed as to why his account had issues. All I need you to do is to call the money back and have it in your possession and I'll get back to you with the update regarding what I was able to gather.

I wasn't aware that WU allowed you to send money to a bank account, so I looked it up - they do, in certain countries. But it takes 6 business days because they have to verify the accounts on both ends. AND, in the US, it still uses the Clearing House. So... it will be the lad's fault AGAIN when this doesn't work. Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

Logar
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Babbling Brook just coughed up another account from Detroit, Michigan (reported). Possible this one is a mule/scam victim.

Kills: United States x2 United Kingdom x2 Netherlands x3 Spain
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Closed lad accounts x142
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At least he is talking to you. No messages for Vicky. One client was so annoyed that she sent a scathing letter to Vicky condemning her for her lack of professionalism in advocating Brooke and Whittingham to represent her interests. Not only are the lawyers incompetent, but by extension, Vicky must be too, right? (It's her turn to receive some criticism.)

She wrote back asking for a third chance to get this right. Her hands have been tied as only lawyers on a certain list are "approved" so she has gone outside normal channels to get a good one.

We shall see..............

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic