SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Following orders from a lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday

- A small chain-emails between James (brother of the Captain Anondo), Captain himself and Vicky (the banker).
- The captain asked his little brother to travel to Canada and pay $20,000 cash, directly to Vicky.
- I'm very sure our idiot Brookey will be delighted to hear this good news! Laughing Laughing Laughing

So, from my Captain to Vicky... it is a "forwarded" message. Twisted Evil
Quote:
Madam,

My little brother James will get to the Montreal area tomorrow at noon.

He will have an envelope containing the full payment ($ 20,000) of our arrangement.

I sent him your phone number and he'll call you as soon as he gets to the border.

Regarding the issue of the idiot Brooke's nephew, I inform you that I have not yet received the rest of the requested documents.

So, I probably will call the Dean of the College on Monday, for to cancel the reservation made for that irresponsible and untrustworthy young nigerian man.

Justice and honor!

Captain Anondo

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Fri, Apr 11, 2019 at 02:05 AM
Subject: trip to Montreal - Saturday morning
To: Captain Anondo < snip >

Ebby, Saturday morning (very early) I can make the trip that we discussed earlier. From New York to Montreal there are almost 8 hours of driving, with all the necessary breaks. I'll get to Canada immediately in the afternoon. Please send me Victoria's phone number to call her as soon as I cross the border. I want to meet her and give her the money as quick as possible because I want to get back home on the same day. Sue-Ellen organizes a huge party on a Saturday night and all of our friends are invited there. If I will not be present at her anniversary-event, Sue-Ellen will never forgive me so you know very well I can not miss this, yeah? Our mom said she misses you and she wants to know when you come home, to prepare for you the pumpkin pie that's your favorite. She keep a old photo with you beside her bed and prays every evening for your health. Except for old problem with her eyes, she's very healthy and feels good. I kiss you! We'll be talking again on Sunday. Your brother Jimmy wishes you clear waters and small waves!

PS: Till Sunday (on the late evening) I will not be present here.

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Lord
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He keeps ignoring me.

WELL THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS OLD FOOL GO AND ASK YOUR FUCKING STINKING OLD PUPSY MUGU GREEN BASTARD. - Mr David Mark
"I will fight with my last blood to make someone else the beneficiary of this fund. I never know you both are this stupid" UBA Bank fun with partyworm.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Vicky has not heard from him since Wednesday. Hopefully he is not discouraged by all the problems with receiving payment. She is about to make it all look easy with a $20K cash pick up.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is somewhat surprised that Vicky's new lawyer character is doing so well. Within days of taking charge, this dynamo has rec'd one $20K bank transfer, and is picking up another $20K tomorrow thru Birlic's captain's brother at a drop zone in Montreal. Considering the lad failed with two lawyers, she is making it look easy.
For those keeping score, Vicky: $40,000, Lad: 0.

So Vicky I believe this is a very good news for both of us and also the requested fee I asked for earlier. Even as that, there's still enough fund to settle whatever dealings you have to settle over there Vicky. I believe the $7k won't be a burden to remit madam. I'll be providing the account details as to where I will receive the Money Tomorrow

Considering he has done nothing to earn this, he is very greedy indeed. Now he is talking of stealing from a minister in a land purchase deal. I'm betting on the Rev. to have more street smarts than our lad.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The idiot is still sending my characters the Access Bank account in Nigeria via the Citibank account. I will report it yet again to a mod. I understand the Nigerian bank account not being shut down, but the intermediary account at Citibank should be long gone by now I would think. Evil or Very Mad

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He has promised Vicky a new account to transfer his earning thru by tomorrow. I am curious as to what it will be. In spite of people firing him twice, Feathers hacking, and him getting nowhere with anyone, he is still in the game.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he is trying to go behind Victoria'a back

Quote:
Hello, I'm an agent from FBI, we found out that you are one of those people paying money to the scammers, and I will report you to the FBIj chairman Christopher Ray in two days time

All you have to do now is to send all the numbers disturbing you, we have to arrest them. If you don't want me to report you imediately, you have to pay some fee for your case to be settled without reporting you. And secondly

Tell us how much you lose by scammers, so that you will be able to start receiving your funds

My pastor got that one, and it has to be our lad.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is interesting. Naturally, Vicky is not aware of this. He has sent multiple messages about collecting his share of things from her for her successful acquisition of funds. Funds which he did nothing to obtain. Is he trying to "double dip" the clients?
I'd ask him for details on which scams/scammers he is referring to to see if he will tip his hand.

Lord
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Mr. Lawyer.

I asked him to make a sign and take a picture with it, he wants to do it.
But he is too stupid to attach it.

Quote:
Sir,

I didn't ignore your message; as a matter of fact, I've duly obliged to your commands so that you'll know that I'm real.

So please find a copy of the photo you requested for.

I await your response.

WELL THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS OLD FOOL GO AND ASK YOUR FUCKING STINKING OLD PUPSY MUGU GREEN BASTARD. - Mr David Mark
"I will fight with my last blood to make someone else the beneficiary of this fund. I never know you both are this stupid" UBA Bank fun with partyworm.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did he have this at the bottom of the email?

<PHOTO.JPG>

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is backtracking furiously with one of my characters. He sent that same old account in NY again (I wish after all the reporting of it that this was shut down!). The problem is, the character rec'd the same info from Brooke over a month ago. Now the "new lawyer" is giving him the exact same information and excrement has hit the fan.

Sir of all the years I've been working as a legal practitioner, I've never been insulted in my life this way you just did! (Considering his lawyer character is about 2 wks old, not sure how he can claim "years")

By the way sir, who the hell is Brooke?? Is he in a dictionary or what?? (I am convinced he knows who Brooke is......)
With all due respect sir, I'm not gay or neither I'm I am homosexual. I'm a happily married man with two kids carrying my gene.
(Maybe so, but it's nice to see you squirm!)

So the lad will strike out again...and again and again. Vicky picked up $20K cash today, and a pending transfer is about to be deposited on the first business day of the week. She is making it look so simple.........

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor B decides to respond to Agent McCabe

Quote:
Hello Agent McCabe. Thank you so much for your message. Fortunately I did not send any money to Mr. Brooke, who I am now convinced was pretending to be a lawyer but according to you is a scammer. Per your request the number that disturbs me the most is the number 9..I mean, is it a real number or a 6 that has been flipped on its ass? Very disturbing. Keep up the good work. I know I feel safer knowing there are top notch agents like yourself out protecting the innocent.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad has been anxiously emailing Vicky looking for $7000 to be transferred to him from the Captain's cash.....for doing nothing. He is running another scam on the side worth $150K, so he is using that as a carrot on a stick. The funny thing is the $150K is with a baiter in the Wells Fargo bait so I know there will be no huge payday coming.
The lad was given 24 hrs to fix a bank account issue or he will be fired. Once he is fired, Vicky will appoint her new lawyer friend to act, and will do so with great effect for "easy" money. That will then mean Vicky $60,000, the lad 0.

Lord
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad has sent me this:

I have sent angry mail to Victoria.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Angry mail to Victoria? Why?
That photo seems to be very legit for me. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lord wrote:
Lad has sent me this:

I hope you had that Visually VerifiedΒ© Very Happy Wink

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lord, I hate to tell you this but I think he is lying to you! He sent another message to Vicky stressing how important it is to transfer money right away......

The lad is just coasting at this point. Looks like two people will be firing him in the next 24 hrs. More money for Vicky.

Last edited by sparky905 on Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Logar
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The barrister has just given the good reverend (me) an gmail for the agent for the big land purchase in Nigeria. After I told him that the $10000 for Wells Fargo is going to be used instead for the land purchase, he was upset. I dangled that the carrot than instead of $150000, it could be closer to $200000, he was excited. However, he is still trying to milk a little extra money from the good Reverend, by sending this:

Quote:
As regards to the case at hand with my associate client, it was adjourned till next week because both parties brought their best in order to have great say in the matter at hand. I'll make sure I have every necessities ready for the purchase of the land before we head back to Kenya for the completion of the case.

Also Rev, I don't know how many days I'll be spending here in Africa because all expenses are out of my own pocket. I'll be needing the sum of $5,000 for my accommodation fee, transport and feedings as well because even me being a legal practitioner and also a son to you, you understand that I need this necessities in order to enable me stay as much as you want me to stay here in Africa in order to complete the land purchase agreement.

So please Rev, I'd appreciate it if you can consider this request of mine because the initial money I came with wasn't enough and has been exhausted; it's been my associate that has been rendering help to me. Therefore let me know when you're in position to do so, so that I can reconfirm his account details to you once more.

Kills: United States x2 United Kingdom x2 Netherlands x3 Spain
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Closed lad accounts x142
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our lad is making excuses for "Brad", but Barry isn't having it. Lad may get fired yet again!

Lad:
Quote:
Brooke Chambers

Apr 14, 2019, 2:11 AM (1 day ago)

to me
Sir,

I'm sorry if I'm replying this late to your message; maybe I didn't inform you much earlier, but I and my associate went back to Africa yet again for another case on behalf of his client that has some issues with a company trying to claim his landed property.

So we're currently in Africa as I speak to you. (only true thing he has said!) I've gotten in touch with John and I've provided him with information of my associate as to where you'll make the payment all at once here in Africa. He'll be getting in touch with you later on (I suppose).

More so I called Brad and informed him about the incident that took place regarding his account details. I was very angered at him because he made you look like you didn't know what you were doing. Brad is an old man and it's not all things he does, he's very much aware of. (No kidding - he is a 78 year old mule/victim who has been warned by mods MANY times.)

So please on behalf of Brad, I want to sincerely beg for forgiveness and I promise that such thing won't repeat itself again. With that being said, I guess you have to call back the money again and make the payment to the account information that John will be forwarding to you sir. I'm sure you should be familiar with making such payment sir.

Barry believe me, this line of occupation is very stressful; if one has no focus, he might just lose it! Because cases from different angles and different purposes can come in your chamber; either prepared or impromptu. I never saw this coming, just last week we were in Africa and now we are here again.

I'm trying to keep things here in accordance and in orderliness that's why I take my time in responding back swiftly. This is the only way I can be able to proceed with John's case as soon as I return back to Canada sir.

I hope you do comprehend my mail.

Barry:
Quote:
Why the fuck would you have clients send YOUR fee to an old man who clearly doesn't have command of his faculties? That's no way to run a business. Now tell me how to get this fee to your business account in Canada and stop wasting my time and John's time. We have better things to do than run around trying to pay you. I could have hired a different attorney for John by now and had this business resolved already. Get your shit together!

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad wrote to Vicky, who just got back from dealing with some family matters. It has been one crisis after another here! Disgruntled clients are dropping his lawyer characters like flies. It also looks like the land purchase with the Rev. is still light years away.....despite the lad's early confidence.

Despite the chaos, he is still bugging for his share of the Captain's money. Greedy little lad..........

I have received your mail.

I didn't insult the old man; all I did was to succumb to his request by sending him a photo of myself. I had to type the words he asked me to put on the paper.

Bring him over to Whittingham but I need new account because of Walter Donovan; he has refused to send money to the Nigerian account I provided to him. That is why I asked you for a new account for Walter.

As for the big sum, I'm still scouting the Rev so that he won't suspect any thing. I'm yet to hear from him, maybe you should nudge him on my behalf.

How about the requested sum I asked for Vicky?? You haven't said Anything regarding that.

SimonSez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brookie, reached out to Howard after not responding for a weeks. Howard had sent multiple e-mails. Today Brookie, responded with "I have been waiting to hear from you." Howard wasn't happy.

your attitude have been causing me High Blood Pleasure - Eva Mila
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is not having a good time. He has sent Vicky 7 messages today regarding splitting the proceeds. Many transfers have not been processed so she doesn't really have the money as yet. He really is getting desperate in his tone.....it's nice to see!

He has been fired several times in the last few days. One Canadian lady living in the UK at present has told him since he is so busy in Africa right now, she will contact the head office of the law firm in Toronto and get to the bottom of the bank account issues.

If anyone receives info for transferring to "Gannon Services" don't report it, it is fictional. It's Vicky's non existent company for a non existent person.

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad gave Barry an old account that I have seen before. I can't remember if it was for this bait or another one. The mule is a Nigerian college student at Louisiana State University. Reported the account again.

And... the lad is blaming poor 78 year old Brad for his problems. Asshat.

Quote:
Your mail is well acknowledged with thanks.

Believe me Barry, I was angered when Brad told me that wasn't is account details. It was almost at the dine minute I wanted to fire him because I never thought he would do such a mistake.

Nevertheless, I was able to get across my chamber's Head of IT department who is a American and has worked for our my chamber; so he provided me with the details of his receiving account. So please find below the account details as requested:

Bank Name: Chase Bank
Account number: xxxxx0959
Beneficiary name: Txxxxxxx Nxx Axxx
Bank address: 4600 Burbank Drive Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70820

Currently I'm In Africa as I stated but will be back as soon as I and my associate are done handling the case here for his client. More so Barry I'm eagerly awaiting to commence action as soon as I return to Canada this week; so once you make the transfer today, please kindly forward to me a copy of the payment slip or email confirmation as it maybe so that I can send it to my Head of IT department in order to inform him that a payment would be coming into his account.

I'd be very much grateful if you can make the payment via direct deposit and send me a the slip, at least that way, I can have a copy for myself and also forward once to him; that it will serve as an evidence that John has fully settled my retainer charge fee.

I anticipate your response.

Barry said he must have the account holder's address in order to send the money. Lad hasn't responded yet.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He just sent me the same account claiming it is someone in his IT dept. Why a Toronto based lawyer has an IT guy in Louisiana is unclear. However, since the lad claims there are all sorts of tech issues at the law firm, why would I send money to his IT guy since he has not yet fixed the tech issues? Seems weird to me!

This is a personal account of someone (Head of IT department) in my chamber let's get this done once and for all.
So find below the details of the account

My frustrated client has lost all semblance of propriety with this loser.

Sir:

I am growing so frustrated here at your stupidity and ignorance. I wrote asking for your personal account, not some associate in Louisiana. I thought I made it clear I did not want to send money for a Canadian lawyer to someone in Nigeria, or Utah or Florida. Since you say your firm's accounts are not working I asked for YOUR personal account, not someone else's.

Where is your account? Why is it not provided? Why do you ask me to send it to some IT guy? You say your company is having tech issues with its accounts........so why is your IT not fixing this problem instead of accepting my money? Let him do his job and you do yours.

This is utterly ridiculous that you run your operations in this manner.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This did not take long to find a lad capitalising on the Notre Dame fire.

The reason for my late response was because I got a call from a friend in France regarding the cathedral that got burnt yesterday; he said it was something not to talk about because they'd hope to celebrate the Easter tridum in that cathedral. He also said miraculous things happened yesterday which he said was going to be part of the celebration, nevermind the fact that the cathedral building was ablaze.

I suppose that shortly there will be fundraising scams out there as the lads look for donations.

Just received this gem from the "lawyer".

My account is undergoing monthly checkings for any suspicious activities on it OR money acquisition by any illegal means (i.e money laundering). So that's why I can't give you my account details for now until my bank sends me a notification that it's has been cleared for any transfer to take place.

There is a ringing endorsement to send some shady character some money! The lawyer representing you in a bank fraud case is now being monitored for money laundering! That explains why I'm to send money to Nigeria instead.....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic