SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A "fast-forward" story

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From time to time, I answer a received message and, depending on the situation, I try to "adapt" the content of my story.
That's what happened in the story below...

The characters:
- Me: Bishop Adam / from one Christian church - Aberdeen / Scotland
- The lad: Sgt. Follet / US Army - Afghanistan
- The lad: Ana Valencia / Cheap Company (courier) - Chicago / USA

Story line:
- In short, the sergeant wants to send me (to "secure") a $ 2.5 million parcel... my bishop Adam accepted, of course. Laughing
- Subsequently, all the money has been strangely metamorphosed in diamonds... the old bishop is reluctant to make payments through the bank and he wants to operate cash.
- The story started at the end of February... In the last days, I have been trying to adapt it according to the requirements here: ***GOLD NAME***

So, let's start with the beginning of the story... the old bishop responds to a classic message:
Quote:
God bless you, Sergeant Follet!

I believe God made us meet, exactly when we need each other very much.
Do you think that a part of your money may could help me to rebuild our humble Church's roof?
He's was burned from a thunderbolt, and our congregation did not have enough money to repair.
I'm Bill Adam, bishop of M**** U**** I**** E**** (The Sacred Church of the Holy Lamb, in old scottish).
Our church is located in Aberdeen / Scotland . United Kingdom.

Gum beannaicheadh Dia thu!
bishop Adam

---------------------------------------------
On Saturday, March 30, 2019, 7:09:23 PM GMT+2, James Follet < snip > wrote:

Compliments of the seasons to you, i am indeed sorry for intruding your privacy, but I implore you to give me a minute of your time to go through this message carefully.

I am Sgt. J Follet, in 4th Battalion, 64th Armored Regiment unit. With due respect, i need your assistance to evacuate a sum of $2.5m (Two Million Five Hundred thousand United States Dollars) to you for safekeeping until i will be through with my service here in Afghanistan to meet with you.

We made crude oil deal in Kubal province area where i am stationed and The above figure was given to me as my part and to conceal this kind of amount became a problem for me while still here in Afghanistan thats why i contacted you.

I wait to see your response so that we can begin the delivery processing immediately. Please I urge you to be discreet about this information.

Thank you.

Respectfully,
Sgt.J Follet
United States Soldier:Afghanistan

The lad:
Quote:
Dear Bishop Adam,

I am glad to see your response to my message. Sir, i am glad you're a Bishop. It makes the whole thing better and trusted. You're the best person for this.

Sir, i have made a good arrangement with a diplomatic courier company here in Afghanistan to carry out the delivery. The company will be sending their Diplomat agent to bring the consignment to you in person to Scotland. The company has over Ten years experience in moving consignment like this all over the world.

Sir, there's absolutely nothing to worry about as long you will support me both financially and otherwise to make this project a success. And for the rebuilding of the chruch roof, Sir, there's nothting to worry about. You shall take out of the funds to take care of the rebuilding its God's work so it's important and compulsory.

Kindly send me the details below so that i can go and meet with the courier company today to finalize with them on the delivery process.

1. Your full name and address
2 Your telephone number and age
3. A copy of your identification.
4. Marital Status

Once i have the above listed information i will go and complete the enquiry and i will bring you the feedback.

Once again Bishop Adam, thank you. Waiting your response.

Regards,
Sgt. J. Follet.

My bishop:
Quote:
My son,

I thank you for your trust and I want to assure you that my intentions are serious. I deeply regret your military issues, but you have to be strong and overcome these moments of test that God has put before you. I'm an old religious man and all I want is happiness of my Parish. However, we are talking about a big/large amount of money and I want to be sure that everything is 100% legal and no unnecessary risks.

Because you hast approached/written to me and giving me your confidence, I would like to know more details about you.
If we decide to do this business together, we must know very well and we must have complete trust between us.
As I already tell you, I'm bishop Bill Adam, leader of M**** U**** I**** E**** (old Scottish name of our Church).

Address of our congregation: **** , Aberdeen, Scotland, UK.

I'm 95 years old.
Born: 12 may 1924 (in Allanaquoich - Aberdeenshire).
I don't have phone (I'm deaf) but I can read from the lips.
I will have to ask my Secretary of our Church to get in touch with you, for all things related by our deal.
He is young in his late 70-thies and he is the person in charge of our Church finances.

The local manufacturer asked me £247,000 for the repair of the roof surface, but I want to do everything right. Fire burned also some of the wooden beams, so I want to redo everything from the beginning. Without going into details, I think my humble church needs £300,000. Maybe something more, because I want also rebuild even the small chapel, where are buried our ancestors Fathers.

The rest of the money will be used for charity and social assistance.
Your money will be safe until you are able to make order in your life. I know what a soldier's life means because I myself fought in World War II on the Normandy fields.

Be blessed my son, in the sacred name of our Holy Lamb!
bishop Adam

The lad:
Quote:
Dear Bishop,

I am glad to see your details response.

Sir, I am sergeant James Follet of United States. I live in Virginia in United States.... I will be taking your details to the courier company right away to discuss in full on how the delivery process will be done and i will bring you the feedback. But Sir, with due respect a copy of your identification will be needed for refrence purposes.

And like i said in my previous mail, i am willing to give any amount possible for you to be to accomplish the church project so worry not of how much will be needed for the rebuilding of the church.

Attach is a copy of my identification...i wait to hear from you.

Thank you Sir.
Regards
Sgt. J Follet.

My bishop:
Quote:
My dear son,
I do not understand what you mean when you talk about identification. What identification?
I already have provided you with all the required information; full name and full address, our church phone number and my email address. If your representative contacts me, we can arrange a direct meeting at Aberdeen Airport. I'll send somebody out there, with all the necessary money, to wait for him. Of course, we will need to prepare some procedures, because our brother Duncan can not stand in airport with the money in his hand and ask there Hello, who is the representant of the sergeant Follet?
Correct?

Be blessed,
bishop Adam

The lad:
Quote:
Dear Bishop,

I mean an identification card copy...like the one i sent you in my previous message. Or a photo of you to know who am talking to.

Secondly, there was no phone numbers of your church in the detail message you sent me. Please send the phone number again
.Here is the details you sent

Address of our congregation: < snip >

Thirdly, it's the courier company that will send their Diplomat agent on my behalf after we have fully pay for the process to bring the consignment over to Scotland. And according to the courier company in our discussion today, the shipment fee will be amount to 8,500 pounds. And we have to pay them the complete before they we process the delivery with their agaent.

They also said their head office in Afganistan is going through renovation so they will have to ask their branch office in United Sates to conduct the delivery process and send you all the details of the delivery.
So the shipment fee will be made to UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WHERE THE BRANCH OFFICE WILL CONDUCT THE PROCESS.

This is the outcome from the courier company. I hope you understand?

Thank you. waiting your response.

Sgt. J. Follet.

My bishop wrote to the lad.
Of course, the old and senile brother Lenny will be delighted to talk to the idiots. Laughing ... and the old bishop does not accept to pay except for cash.
Quote:
Oh, good, good, I understand now.

I'll ask sister Agnita to look for my Retirement Certificate and try to find some of my photos.
About our Church phone number, you can use our mainline +44870321****. Father Lenny is in charge of taking all the calls for the parish.
But, I warn you, if you need me, it's more useful to communicate by email because brother Lenny has many moments in forgetting to write down all the details and I do not want to make any trouble.
He is too old and suffers from Alzheimer, but he is a faithful soul who has been with us for the last 40 years.

As for various payments in America and other such nasty ideas, I have already told you quite clearly.
Payment of money will be made in CASH, because another solution is illegal for us (due to our Church rules).
The amount of 8,500 GBP is not a problem for our parish. But everything must remain strictly secret!

bishop Adam

The lad... of course, he prefers the money to be transferred electronically.
Quote:
Dear Bishop,

"As for various payments in America and other such nasty idea"

With due respect Sir, i want you to withdrwal this statement..i am making up any nasty ideas neither do i forge it. The way i have explained the procedure in my previous message is the way the courier company stated in our discussion today.

So if you insist in paying cash upon arrival that means we cannot work this out together because it won;t work that way. It's a whole lot of process and procedure according to the company and it's because they have the experience that's why i want to deal with them.

If you want to contact the courier company i can send you their email information. I don't want to involve in any trouble trying to do otherwise. You and I know the purnishment if anything goes wrong as a military personel.

So please you will have to find a way to follow up their procedure for us to carry out this process peacifully without any hot please Sir i urge you.

I await your response and the photos...

Thank you.

Sgt. J Follet.

My bishop, stubborn... I told him I was sending pictures, but "I forgot" to attach them to the message.
Quote:
Son,

The issue of CASH payment is not negotiable, otherwise we can establish any kind of deal. I can also pay for the ticket (airline tickets) for your representative.
I mean, let's say I could pay £ 10,000, but not more than that! I found in my laptop some pictures of me from my youth until now.

Be blessed,
Bishop Adam

The lad, trying to explain why payment should be made before delivery. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Bishop,

I'm sorry Sir, it won't work out that way. The company also said it's not negotiable because is their normal protocol. So i don't know where we will go from here. Thats the only company here that can carry out this type of delvery and it only one i can trust over this shipment so i think this won't work between both of us.

It's not a matter of paying more than demanded but it's their rule and we must follow it if we have to send this consignment with their company.
Sir to me there's nothing hard in the process if really you beleive this business. I have nothing to hide that's why i sent you my military id and if anything goes wrong you can hold me by that. So i advice you lets us do it the way it will save for both of us and cosider less the risk because life itself is a risk.

Regards,
Sgt. J Follet.

Me, innocent as a new born baby.
Quote:
Dear my son, no problem.

Certainly any international courier company has offices in the UK, so they can send a representative to me. I will pay the total costs (those 8,500 GBP) and then, a few days away, they can send that consignment directly to the church address. I will say it was an anonymous donation and so we will avoid religious & ethic problems with my parishioners and the Higher Ecclesiastical Authority of Rome.

Be blessed,
bishop Adam

Oddly enough, the delivery company does not have offices in the UK ... how convenient, huh? Laughing
Quote:
Dear Bishop,

This company does not have office in UK. They have in United States and Afghanistan and some other Arab country. Bishop please don't let us prolong this issue because of time before an emmergency call to relocate from this end....let me go and deposit the consignment with the company first thing in the morning and then they will contact you to send the fee to their office in United States without wasting any more time.

There's no need turning around over this. If you Trust this business deeply and Trust me then you don't supposed to dought any move i make to make this a success. The fee will have to be sent and not by paying hand to hand. Please don't let us stress over this...it's a simple process.

I hope you understand now? Please send me the picture i requested.

Regards,

Sgt. J. Follet.

My bishop, stubborn as all the old people. Laughing
Quote:
Son, I'm afraid you did not understand the situation. I do not really care what the issues you have to solve!
That company are paid to do this, so they must take care of all details and do everything to work!

It is the last time I tell you, and please remember this:
We can not do business with people who are not members of the M.U.I.E. community (M**** U**** I**** E****)!
Under these circumstances, all I can do is take CASH money from the parish cash desk and pay a courier.
The amount may not be too high (maximum GBP 10,000). Any kind of bank or "official" operation is excluded from the start.

If your delivery company says it does not have offices in the UK, then it means they are some incompetent idiots. Or, they are thieves who want to steal your parcel.
My son, UK is the world's third largest economic power, it's a huge country and we can say that "if someone does not do business with the English, then that means they do not exist!"

Be blessed,
bishop Adam

===

Two days of silence. Laughing ... then, the Sergeant wrote again to my bishop. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Bishop,

I am afraid also that you did not understand the situation and the type of coureir we are talking about. This is not just a parcel that evey courier company can convey. We are talking about moving raw cash into another country so it's procedure must be different from the usual.

So if you insist i think this will not work out. And please stop using perogatives words when you're writting me. I don't like that. If we must do this then you must follow my directives because am the one who contacted you about this and not you. You have no ideal of what it takes to make this happen. Under normal circumstances we're not supposed to be arguing this because this is my business and i should to be the one to instruct you on how we can work it out together and not you.

It's not a crime if a company do not have a branch in the UK. So stop saying that. If you cannot maneavour your church protocol to achieve your goal then this will not work out between us. I haven't even seen a courier company that will bring parcel to someone without initial payment. So i don't know what you're talking about. No courier company recieve payment at point of delivery...that's doesn't happen anywhere in this world...this is not an online shopping....

I don't want to repeat myslef over this again...if you're not comfortable doing it my way then let's forget this whole thing.

Thank you.

Sgt. J. Follet.

My old bishop... he is not at all impressed by the sergeant's words:
Quote:
My dear son, I'm an old man, it's true. But I'm not an idiot!
I did not ask that the idiots from the shipping company deliver your package without me paying their service! Never!
I just asked for someone to come and take my CASH money (because I can not make "official" payments from the church money).
Once the company's representative receives the money, he can send the package within a few days. There's no problem for me, I'm not going anywhere.
I can even arrange for the payment to be made directly to the airport, if that idiot courier comes in Aberdeen with the air-plane.
The Secretary of our Parish (brother Duncan) is still young at his 73 years, so he can hand over a sealed envelope to your representative.
The package can be shipped anytime in the coming days.

bishop Adam

The lad is somewhat confused...
Quote:
Dear My Dear Bishop,

With all due respect it won't work out that way. According to the company it never doen before.
Why do you Bishop Reverend call people names? Am afraid...

My bishop, trying to be helpful. Laughing
Quote:
Ohh, my son, I told you that those people from the so-called shipping company are just some idiots who want to steal that parcel from you.
Please tell me what is the name of that company that does not have UK representatives. This was the first sign that there is something wrong with them!
Give me the name of their company and their web site, so I can check them. Probably you are a young and naive person whom those impostors hope to fool.

Be blessed,
bishop Adam

The lad begins to have doubts about the identity of the bishop.
Quote:
Sir, up till this moment you have not proving yourself as a Bishop or as a Scotish citizen. Until you do so i will send your requirement because am beginnig to dought your claim.

My bishop:
Quote:
Son,

I'm getting tired of this sterile discussion. I did not contact you and I did not ask for anything from you!
You were the person who asked me for help and I explained to you very clearly the possibilities and limits of my position in the hierarchy of the Church.

The fact that you chose to work with some incompetent idiots that made you believe in their ridiculous story of "Hey, look, we do not have subsidiaries in the UK" makes me think you will lose all the money.
If even after my repeated warnings did not get those people are impostors, then maybe you deserve to be fooled. It's my last words!

Regarding the fact that you do not believe in the existence of our Holy Church and you deny my official position, then you are free to address to Father Nektarius (the General Secretary of the Congregation) or directly to His Excellency Cardinal Euphrosius (our great Leader).

This is the website of our Holy Church: < snip >

You will be able to check all of our activities and the charity actions that we do in Europe and Africa.
I wish you a lot of health and come to your home safely.

Be blessed,
bishop Adam

The lad shows the other characters of him: "the couriers". Laughing
Quote:
Dear Bishop,

I never said i do not beleive in your Holy church. All am asking is just a photo of you to know very well whom am dealing with. I think that's not too much of me? Anyways, below is the contact of the courier company that will handle the delivery in US:

Contact Person: Mrs. Ana M. Valencia.
Contact Address: 121 N La Salle St. Chicago, IL 60602 (Personal Note: This is the address of The City Hall of Chicago)
United States of America.
Tele: +1 312-539-****
Emergency: +1 312-539-****
Contact Email: chaepshipment@mail

Sir, below is their head office here in Kubal Afghanistan:

Mr. Mohammed Ahmed
Office No:9-6, 3rd Floor,Ahmed Plaza,
Shar-s-Now, Kabul, Afghanistan
Tele:+93.30 228 ****
Emergency: +93 792 980 ***
chaepshipment@mail

Those are the informations about the courier service and like i said before, i trust them so much that's why i want us to deal with them. And also because of what's invlove not every courier company will accept to convey this type of parcel to anyone. And i don't want to get myself into trouble trying to do otherwise.

Thank you Sir.

Sgt. J. Follet.

My bishop to the sergeant... I sent him 3 random googled-photos. Of course, I continued to offend the so-called couriers. Laughing
Quote:
Dear James,

You have questioned our entire existence, mine, our Holy Church, our Fait!
Son, it was enough to tell me plainly: "Father, I want to see you!" and I'd have sent you some personal photos. I have nothing to hide about me.
- Look, here's a picture of me when I was young.
- Another photo of me from a Conference on the Power of Faith.
- The last picture is with me and sister Annita, almost two years ago.

As for those impostors who claim to be "special couriers," their names tell everything about their quality: Cheap Shipment!
Jesus Christ and Virgin Mary, what kind of business is the one that does not have a valid presentation website? Are you comfy to surrender all of your money to some anonymous idiots who are unable to deliver to the UK? If they claim they can not deliver to the UK, how do you think they will come to bring that parcel to me at the church? Huh?

Son, these idiots want to fool you and steal your money!

Be blessed,
bishop Adam

The lad:
Quote:
Dear Bishop,

Thank you very much for your understanding...Sir, like i said before, i trust this company and i have no dought of their claim because i have spoken with them here in Afghanistan where their office is located. They have website but they said it's going through mentainance.

It was my superior officer who directed me to the company because he has been using them for over years. So Sir, it not a mistake. Chaep shipment does not mean they're cheap...people use anything to name their business just to bring people closer.... Sir, i beleive you know more than that.

I am more comforatble stearing at you when am writting you now...Please Father Adam, do not let us argue over and over on this issue..let get to work and forget all this stressing.

Please contact them if you want or let me go and depsoit the consignment with their head here now and have you send them the fee...i need to be away from the box before it becomes a problem. You know i am a uniform personel...i don't supposed to get court.

Thank you,

Sgt. J. Follet.

My bishop:
Quote:
James, my dear son,

I told you what I can do to help you, so it's useless to insist on another option.
If those couriers are able to come to Aberdeen (in the airport, or directly to me at the church), then I will collaborate with the greatest pleasure.
Another variant is not possible and I hope you understand my reasons.

Be blessed,
bishop Adam

The lad is trying to play hard:
Quote:
Dearest Bsihop,

That will not possible Sir.

Me:
Quote:
So, I wish you good luck in your life!

Be blessed,
bishop Adam

===

The lad responds after two days of silence, but he signed the message with another name!!! Laughing
Quote:
Dear Bishop,

The only option the company said they can offer again is to pay 50% of the fee now and pay the balance upon delivery. Would you please help understand this and do something? I don't know why this so hard to do for you. You ought to consider the condition of this consignment and not to make things hard for me if really you want to help me. Would you allow me loose this funds when you and i know what this huge sum can do for both of us?

Regards,

Sgt. G Carson

My bishop, very suspicious:
Quote:
First of all, who are you, Sergeant G. Carson? I do not know this name!
Secondly, I have to go on a weekly visit to the orphanages in the area, so I will not have time to post in the next 48 hours.

Be blessed,
bishop Adam

The sergeant, two messages:
Quote:
Dear Bishop,

Please i urge you to please consider the state of this business and try to help with every way you can. The shipment company have their rules and regulations and you know how diffcult it's to change a company protocol...please try to understand...because you're the best person for this...i don't want to look any further for unknown individual to help me.

Sgt. J Follet

and
Quote:
Dearest Bishop,

Please i do not know who's Sergeant G Carson is...do not communicate with any one with that name...maybe it's an intruder....please be careful...any message without my name SGT. JAMES FOLLET...DO NOT ANSWER TO IT...maybe someone is trying to intercept our conversation..if you need to change your password please do because am changing my password right away.

Thank for your information..

Regards,

Sgt. J. Follet.

My bishop to the sergeant... Of course I did not get over the "Carson moment" so easily, because I wanted to talk about "hackers". Laughing
Quote:
Son, what do you mean you do not know who is Sergeant Carson?
This is how you signed one of your Friday messages! Jesus!

Be blessed,
bishop Adam

The lad:
Quote:
Dear Bishop,

Honestlty i do not know what went wrong...i never signed my message with Sergaent Carson...maybe someone intersect our conversation and remove my name.Let just be careful anyways.

Meanwhile so what are you saying now about the shipment cost? would you send 50% of the fee today and have me take the consignment to the company to finalize the dispatch process with them so that they can carryout the delivery?

Regards,
Sgt. J Follet.

My bishop is scared... I forwarded him that "wrong signed message". Laughing
Quote:
This is the message I was talking about earlier.
So, who's that Sgt. G Carson???

The lad:
Quote:
Dear Bishop,

Sir, i did wrote the message but i did not signed it with SGT G CARSON rather i signed it with my name SGT. J FOLLET. Maybe someone intercept our message and edited my name off the message...Sincerely Sir, i do not know who's the person.

I have because of that change my password over the weekend and even reformatted my computer to avoid any more spamming. I don't know if it's from your end or mine but let just be careful. Am indeed sorry for this missup.

Thank you Sir.

Sgt. J Follet.

So I've established that there are bad people who can "access" email accounts and who can modify the messages. Good to know. Laughing
Quote:
Ohh, good, good. I understand now.
So, what's the next step?

Be blessed,
bishop Adam

The lad:
Quote:
Dear Bishop,

Sir with all due respect, please help me remit half of the shipment fee possibly today so that i can go and deposit the consignment with company for them to start the procedure immediately. I don't know how long i will be here, according to our commander we might be living this place before the end of this week to a new location...so it will better for me to conclude with the company soon as possible to avoid complication.

We need to be hurry with anything we want to do that's what am saying Sir. Since they have agreed to recieve 50% ahead of the delivery...

Regards,

Sgt. J Follet

Quote:
Son, of course, I agree with this solution. So, you have to pay them those 50%, because you meet them anyway.
I will pay the remaining 50% when their courier arrives here, with the parcel. No problem for me!
It's okay to proceed in this way and I think you can not deny that this solution is perfect for you and without any risk!

Be blessed,
bishop Adam

A long awaited moment Laughing ... the bishop has proposed that the idiot pay those 50%, and the rest of the money will be paid in cash on delivery.
Muhahahaha!... another two days of silence. I think the idiot wanted to abandon the whole story. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

I will continue with the replies of the following weeks...

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Last edited by Birlic on Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After another 2 days of silence, my idiot sergeant wrote to the bishop... his explanations are vague, but he has already prepared his words.
Quote:
Dear Bishop,

Sir, I do not have up to that amount here...All i have is a thousand pounds if i convert it. That means am still going to need your help with some part of the 50%.

Please Sir, try to understand my situation and please help me conclude this matter. This company will not do otherwise and you will testify to it.. so stop thinking they're not capable. I need you to help me send 3,000 pounds then i will give them a thousand here that's with me.

Hope you understand Sir.

Sgt. J Follet.

My bishop, 100% innocent. Laughing
Quote:
James, my dear boy, I think I do not understand what you mean.
I mean, do you have a $ 2,500,000 CASH parcel that you want to hand to a courier company?
And, this idiotic company is asking me to make a 3,000 GBP payment here, from Scotland?

Son, it's ridiculous what those idiots demand. They are crazy or what?
Pay them those little money, from the cash that you already have in the parcel, and let's finish these childish talks.

Be blessed,
bishop Adam

This is that magic moment in which ALL the money is transformed into diamonds. Muhahahaha! Laughing
Quote:
Dear Bishop,

I have already converted the whole cash to a Diamond stone...so its when it get to you that you convert it back to money from your bank. That's the only way we can moved the funds out here...this was supposed to be known to you later in the middle of the process. And it's the reason i asked for financial help in my second message to you because i know i might not be able to complete the financial procedure of the dispatch again hence the funds has been converted.

Sir, am not that young as may think and based on my experience in the army i deserve some respect from the way you address me.

Regards,

Sgt. J Follet.

My bishop to the sergeant... the old man finally agreed to make full payment (8,500 pounds).
Quote:
Son, you have to be honest with me and tell me the truth always. I could not guess you turned the whole amount of money into diamonds, right?
As long as I am old enough to be your grandfather, let me express myself as I wish. You must be respectful and polite with me, understand?

Please tell those idiots who claim to be couriers to contact me so that we can set together all the details of the payment.
I will make full payment (GBP 8,500) so we will not get in later. Is it ok for you if I pay the whole amount?

Be blessed,
bishop Adam

The lad is very happy. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Bishop,

Iam glad for your understanding. And am sorry for the little secret i kept away.

Thank you sir...am doing that right away and they will contact you soon.

Regards
Sgt. J. Follet.

I have recycled an old message and claimed to have received it right now... is it about the hackers? Laughing
Quote:
Jesus James, who's this new person? Cpt. Michael Morgan?
I start to doubt this whole story, with characters unknown to me.

"I really appreciate your efforts, and I assure you that you will smile at last. However, the currier company gave me the delivery agent contact details which I listed below .

Delivery Agent Name :Mr. Vitaly Pronto
Email address: [email protected]

No telephone number given,but they said that they will call you and also email you as he proceed to your destination. Please make sure you contact the delivery agent once you read this message and ask him when he will arrive in Aberdeen Scotland , UK for the delivery. Note: Remember the delivery agent do not know the content ,i mean they do not know the content in the box,do not disclose the content to them when they call you as they promised.

I shall wait to hear from you once you read this message.

Best Regards,
Capt. Michael Morgan"

The press here is full of scary stories about the impostors that cheat naive people. I honestly tell you, I do not want to get wrong and send the money elsewhere.
I will not make any payments until I can convince myself that I am talking to the right person and until I have your acceptance. You agree?

Be blessed,
bishop Adam

The sergeant starts to worry about this (hackers). Laughing
Quote:
Dear Bishop,

I told you people are in your mailbox i think. You need change your password or reformat the your computer to put the people off our message. I do not know who that person is...

CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD NOW OR CLEAN YOUR COMPUTER WITH AN EFFECTIVE ANTI-VIRUS....

SOMEBODY HAS PLANTED VIRUS IN YOUR SYSTEM AND I THINK.

and
Quote:
Dear Bishop,

I HAVE ALREADY INFORMED THE COURIER COMPANY AND THEY WILL CONTACT YOU SOON AS POSSIBLE. PLEASE COPY ME THEIR MESSAGE WHEN YOU SEE IT SO THAT I WILL KNOW IT'S RIGHT PEOPLE TO AVOID MISTAKE. AND ALWAYS CHECK EMAILS YOU'RE RESPPNDING TO ME BEFORE YOU RESPOND TO MY MESSAGE OR THE COMPANY MESSAGE BECAUSE THEY CAN CLONE THE EMAIL TO LOOK ALIKE. PLEASE BE CAREFULL.

and
Quote:
I HAVE ALREADY INFORMED THE COURIER COMPANY AND THEY WILL CONTACT YOU SOON AS POSSIBLE. PLEASE COPY ME THEIR MESSAGE WHEN YOU SEE IT SO THAT I WILL KNOW IT'S RIGHT PEOPLE TO AVOID MISTAKE. AND ALWAYS CHECK EMAILS YOU'RE RESPPNDING TO ME BEFORE YOU RESPOND TO MY MESSAGE OR THE COMPANY MESSAGE BECAUSE THEY CAN CLONE THE EMAIL TO LOOK ALIKE. PLEASE BE CAREFULL.

REGARDS,

SGT. J. FOLLET

Laughing Laughing Laughing
My bishop to the sergeant:
Quote:
Son, I hope to change the access password to the mail but, for the other operations, brother Duncan will have to call his nephew, who is young and is good at computers. We do not know how to do it in these cases. Did you tell those so-called couriers to contact me? I warn you that I will not have total confidence in them from the beginning. It will be necessary to convince me that they are indeed the representatives of that company and that they are the people with whom you set up the business.

James, I do not understand anything you say and even start to be afraid of all these threats. Are you saying that they are able to imitate the accounts of other honest people? I mean, these impostors can steal your identity?
Jesus Christ and Virgin Mary, I'm shocked!

Be blessed,
bishop Adam

The sergeant is panicked 100%. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Bishop,

Okay Sir. But please make sure you do the CHANGING OF YOUR PASSWORD FIRST AND ALSO CLEAN UP YOUR SYSTEM WITH AVAST ANTI-VIRUS.

AND PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO ANY MESSAGE UNTIL YOU COMFIRM THE MESSAGE FROM ME. PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS VERY WELL AND ALWAYS MAKE SURE IT'S THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU'RE SENDING MESSAGES TO. FOLLETS890@MAIL ...IN SMALL LETTERS..HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND? YOU CAN WRITE IT DOWN TO ALWAYS CROSS CHECK BEFORE TAKING THE MESSAGE NOR RESPONDING

===

Here come into play "the diplomatic couriers". Laughing
I will continue...

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Last edited by Birlic on Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One day later...

The Diplomatic Agent Ana Valencia wrote to my old bishop:
Quote:
Attn: Bishop Bill Adam,

This is the Shipment service courier Company Branch in Chicago IL. Our head office in Afghanistan has order us to contact you for the payment of the shipment from Afghanistan.

Kindly respond to enable us provide you with the details of our banking account to recieve the payment.

Mrs. Ana M. Valencia.

The old bishop does not intend to spare anyone, so it is rough and harsh... This message was sent to "the sergeant" and to "the courier Ana". Laughing
Quote:
Dear my daughter,

From the very beginning, I want to be honest with you and I'll tell you I do not trust your business.
A company that does not have branches in the UK is a company led by some idiots! That's my opinion!

Secondly, my computer behaves strangely and I receive all kinds of messages from unknown people.
We called someone who was good at computers, let's see what was going to work out.

Please confirm all the business data between me and Sergeant Jamie.
I'll need a precise confirmation of talking to "the real idiots" that Jamie hired to carry the diamond box.

Be blessed,
bishop Adam

The lad (as Ana):
Quote:
Attn: Bishop William Adama,

Your response was received.

Please Sir, Our head office informed us about the shipment of a classified contents and we're asked to process the delivery for them to be able dispatch from their location in Afghanistan directly to United Kingdom.

And below is the details information of our head office in Afghanistan:

Mr. Mohammed Ahmed
address:
email:

You can contact them and confirm from them.

Yours Sincerely

Mrs. Ana M. Valencia.

The lad (as sergeant Follet):
Quote:
Dear Bishop,

Yes it's the real address...continue communication with them...but always forward every converstion to me for constant cross checking.

Thank you Sir.

Regards,
Sgt. J. Follet

My bishop:
Quote:
Dear Anna,

Tell me what your procedure is, how all the things will work. I need complete details, because I want to avoid any potential foreign intrusion into our business. I really tell you I'm scared, very scared. All this odd things around me, this large amount of money, everything! I'm going to want exceptional safety measures and I'm going to think of a safe way that I can be convinced that I'm talking to the right people, not to criminals!

Be blessed,
bishop Adam

The lad (as Ana):
Quote:
Okay Sir, very well understood.

Sir, once the payment is made we will begin to arrange the delivery documents and once they're ready, we shall forward them to you and our head office in Afghanistan. We shall then provide you with all the information of our reprsentative agent that will be bring the consignment to you in person. And the whole process including delivery takes only 10-15 days...starting from the day we receive the payment.

That's the process Sir,

Yours Sincerely
Mrs. Ana M. Valencia.

Here, I claimed that I received a message from "them" with a bank account in which to make the payment. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Ana, dear James,

Okay, I'm going to my bank to make the payment and I'll be back in an hour.
I'll pay the full amount, that's GBP 8,500.

Be blessed,
bishop Adama
--------
I forged a mail with a fake bank account.

The idiots realized that someone was interfering between me and them, so there was a total of 12 desperate messages... that was in the next 24 hours.
I think the idiots did not sleep well that night, nor they was rested the next day. Twisted Evil
Quote:
WE DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT IN BANK OF SCOTLAND...DO NOT SEND YOUR MONEY INTO THAT BANK..IT''S FRAUD

Quote:
TAHTS NOT OUR ACCOUTN SIR...DO NOT PAY THERE...

Quote:
Dear Bishop,

Thats not the company account dont pay in that account...

Quote:
THIS IS NOT OUR ACCOUTN SIR...DO NOT PAY THERE...

Quote:
THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT FROM US DO NOT PAY YOUR MONEY IN THAT ACCOUNT.

Quote:
WE DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT IN BANK OF SCOTLAND...DO NOT SEND YOUR MONEY INTO THAT BANK..IT''S FRAUD

Quote:
I TOLD YOU TO BE CAREFULL AND TO CONFIRM EVERY MESSAGE FROM ME BEFORE YOU GO AHEAD BUT NOW I THINK YOU HAVE GONE TO MAKE A GREAT MISTAKE....THATS NOT THE COMPANIES ACCOUNT....I TOLD YOU THEY DO NOT HAVE BUSINESS IN THE UK..HOW COME YOU DO NOT QUESTION THE BANK OF SCOTLAND BEFORE AGREEING TO PAY THERE....IT'S YOUR FAULT AND NOT MINE.

Quote:
TAHTS NOT OUR ACCOUTN SIR...DO NOT PAY THERE...

Quote:
DO NOT PAY TO BANK OF SCOTLAND...SEE OUR RECEIVING DETAILS HERE
Quote:

Quote:

===

- During this time, user Justcold opened that topic of getting a premium account.
- So, 24 hours later, my bishop wrote "to all" (the sergeant and the courier):
Quote:
@Cheap Company:
It's only all your fault, idiots!
Because you are not able to operate properly and because you are embroiled in organizing a simple operation.
If I were to be your boss, I would immediately dismiss you. You are incompetent and you use air for nothing!

@Jamie:
You have to know that I consider you as guilty as the so-called Cheap Company idiots!
I have blocked GBP 8,500 from the parish money and now I have to prepare a lot of supporting documents.
I warn you that I will retain this money from the trance that I will receive from you.

@All of you:
Last night I thought I was crazy when I read the messages from you.
Of course I immediately understood everything and of course I blocked the transaction.
My computer has been fixed and the operating system is new.

We will proceed as I was in the army in the Second World War.
We will set-up some security procedures and we will split the messages into smaller pieces so that (if one of them is intercepted) we do not lose anything important.

Did you understand me? Answer affirmatively, or I will immediately give up this business.
Be blessed,
bishop Adam

The sergeant:
Quote:
Dear Bishop,

Thank God you were able to block the transfer...I told you to be carefull...You would have reconfirm the account from me before you went ahead in sedning money there....You better use the details account they provided from United States and not any Bank from Scotland.

HERE IS OUR ACCOUNT: reported

This is the company account to recieve the money. if you see any other account different from this then you have the right to question before doing anything with such account. Am really sorry for the inconviniences...but am happy you're able to block the funds from been taking by the fraudster.

Regards,

Sgt. J. Follet

My bishop:
Quote:
My son,

Right now I'm not sure of anything, so we'll do the following:
- From now, I will send all of my messages to you... just to you!
- But, I will expect to get the answers from them... Only from them!
- So, you have be in direct contact with them... and you have to send them all of my messages.

In this way, we make sure that no one can interfere with the chain of command and execution. As in counter-intelligence operations in the army. Okay?

Additionally, I need these courier to send me a photo that respects the following details:
- one of them, or one of their assistants, to hold 2 printed large papers in his hands.
- one of the papers must contain Bank Account details (for the new 8,500 GBP payment),
- the other paper must contains exactly the following text: I will always follow the advice given by Dr. Stephen Williams!

Doctor Wiliamms is my personal physician and I will know that the message is the legitimate one... so, I will make the new payment in that bank account that is written on that paper in that photo. The idiots have to take care that the photo to be very clear and that the text of the two sheets of paper to be very visible. In this way no one can interfere with us and no one can modify the written text on the paper that is photographed. Okay?

Be blessed,
bishop Adam

The sergeant trying to avoid sending the requested photo.
Quote:
Dear Bishop,

Your message was well received. But as for the photo containing the account and a written words...that can be duplicated also...i prefer the first condition that all messages should be sent to me alone....You have already gotten the right account so there's no need going through this stress anymore. Like i told you yesterday, our base has gotten a call to relocate our base to the north part of this country i mean Afghanistan so we need to conclude everything today so that i i can go and deposit the consignment with them while we're moving out here... Sir delay is dangerous at this moment...i have to be away from this consignment today before i get into trouble....An inspection will take place this afternoon and i must not be found with anything of such. i hope you understand..

What's important mostly is to get the right information and anytime you receive any information confirm them from me before you do anything with them. By so doing we will be save from all the interfering....i hope you have changed your password?

I would advice you go right away this morning to make the payment to above banking details so that we can be long gone before the intruder will bring a different account again to confuse you. That's the perfect solution...

Regards,
Sgt. J. Follet

and
Quote:
Dear Bishop,

I am waiting your response to know what to do today. Once i can show poof of payment to the company here they will accept the consignment and process the delivery accordingly..we have no time to waste...my base should be living this arena today...and i must deposit the consignment with the company before i live...Since you have the account details please go and make the payment and send me the copy for me to show the company to be able to leave the consignment with them.

My bishop is harsh.
Quote:
My dear son,

Which part of this phrase "so, I will make the new payment in that bank account that is written on that paper in that photo." did not you understand?
James, if you do not exactly as I asked, then you can forget about our arrangement!
I do not care that these idiots are lazy and incompetent!
If I do not see that photo, made EXACT as I said, then everything is already finished between us!
I'm not arguing with you and I'm not going to waste my time writing multiple messages.
I'm waiting for that picture! Without her, I'm not paying! You understand me? I hope so!

Be blessed,
bishop Adam

The sergeant:
Quote:
Dear Bishop,

That means i will have to do that all by myself because this is childish to a whole company...i don't even know why you're making this whole thing complicated...i will go and write the account on a paper and send it to you now...because i have to get everything done today.

Regards

Sgt. J. Follet.

My bishop:
Quote:
Son,

There is nothing childish, as long as we talk about additional safety measures.
As long as I involve my church's money in this operation, I have the right and the obligation to make sure that everything goes perfectly. Right?
Nothing bad could happen if that Cheap Company full of idiots would have accepted to come to me to take directly the cash.

I'm waiting for that photo... the two sheets of paper... in the left hand: the bank account... in the right hand: that phrase about my good doctor Williams.

Be blessed,
bishop Adam

Directly from the Cheap Courier Company. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
Attn: Bishop Adam,

Good morning Bishop,we are glad that you were able to conucil the payment to the wrong account. Well, Sergeant J. Follet forwarded your request to us and this is all we could do in the attach photos...our store keeper did the written and photos because there's no time for me make this myself.

Yours Sincerely
Mrs. Ana M. Valencia.

My bishop, to the sergeant:
Quote:
James, those photos are unacceptable. It's a joke and an offense to me.
I want a clear picture where I can see the person I negotiate with. Just as I sent my pictures to you.
Please hurry, because the banks will work for another 2 hours.

Be blessed,
bishop Adam
More fun with our idiot:
Quote:
Dear Bishop,

Sir i cannot do it where i am at the moment that's why i contacted the company to do it themself..i have to beg them. I don't know what else you want me to do. I am writting you with a gun in my hand and you want to go write some things in the papper hell no is not possible...i am standing the big entrance of an oil well as a guard and it's a very busy area....please there's nothing wrong with those photos Sir....this is a devils work to want make things hard for us.... You have me confirming the banking details already and you are sure that am the one incharge of my emails so why setting so much complications that could not archeive...

My bishop:
Quote:
Son, look, if you want us to do this, we do it as I say.
Because my money is those that will be paid and because all the risks are mine! Okay?
That Cheap Company idiots did not understand anything. I warned you not to work with them because they are incompetent impostors!
I want a clear picture of their representative who holds the two papers in his hands. I want to see that person!
The pictures they sent to me are just mess, carp, bulshit. Unacceptable!

Be blessed,
bishop Adam

The sergeant:
Quote:
Dear Bishop,

Sir, you;re not the only taking risk here. Am actually risking my hard earn into your hand and i never dought any of your claims...why is it that you keep doughting mine since day one? This is not too good as a partner in business of Trust.I am the one trusting you first before you do....so don't let the whole thing look like you're the one involve here....if you still want to insist in your dough Father please this stress is getting too much for me....it all your fault when you went out yesterday without reconfirming the account and now you want put the work on me....Go and pay half of the money if you cannot pay all then when they arrive at least by then you might have seen for yourself that they're real....

Regards,

My bishop. Laughing
Quote:
I see repeats again the story yesterday. Bad thing!
It is clear that you are anly a sergeant clone and try to fool me.
No photo = I DO NOT Pay NOTHING!
Time passes, banks will finish work with the public.

My last words,
bishop Adam

The sergeant:
Quote:
Dear Bishop,

PLEASE I BEG YOU WITH THE NAME OF GOD THAT YOU SERVE TO PLEASE GO AND MAKE THE PAYMENT AND LET'S FORGET ALL THIS ARGUEMENT. YOU AND I KNOW THIS IS FOR REAL AND STOP ALL THIS...PLEASE HELP ME FOR CHRIST SAKE. I AM GIVING YOU MY WORDS NOTHING WILL GO WRONG. THE COMPANY WILL DELIVER THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOU WITHOUT ANY DELAY NOR COMPLICATIONS. NO ONE LIES TO A MAN OF GOD...AM STRAIGHT WITH YOU SIR. PLEASE CONSIDER ME AND THE PAINS AND SWEAT OVER THIS AND IF I LOOSE IT. AM BEGGING YOU SIR TO CHANGE YOUR DECISION AND LETS GO BACK TO HOW WE STARTED....

SGT. J FOLLET.

Me:
Quote:
Son,

If there is nothing to hide, then such a photo should not be an impediment. Right?
In fact, we will be partners and we need to know each other well. On the other hand, one of those idiots will come to me at the church to bring your parcel.
So, why is there any restraint on their part?

So, there were only 90 minutes left until the bank counters closed down.
If you manage to convince those clowns to send the photo in a timely manner, then I will be able to make the payment.

Be blessed,
bishop Adam

The lad:
Quote:
Dear Bishop,

Sir, i beleive you know how difficult it's to make someone do what he or she has not done before for the sake of helping someone else...i am the in need of them and not them needing my help. it's my duty to accept their terms and conditions and not them accepting mine..Sir i know you know better. I want you to reconsider your decision and consider the risk of loosing this consignment if i do not take it to them today. We're living this territory tomorrow or else if anything changes...Sir please consider me and what we stand for. I promise nothing will go wrong...please help me to reconsider and send the payment today before the bank closes..

Me:
Quote:
James,

If you need them, then take that picture! You!
I do not care who's in the picture.
I want to see the clear picture of one of you, with the two sheets of paper in your hands.
Otherwise I do not pay anything!

Be blessed,
bishop Adam

The lad:
Quote:
Dear Bishop,

I thought i have just explained how impossible it's for me to do it where i am stationed...Sir, i cannot do such things here because i cannot leave this place for a second for no reason rather for the purpose of my duty. It's not possible for me Sir. I think i will let the will of God be done over this issue because i have tried to explain to you with every way i could for you to understand the impossiblity. You have my identification and you can sue me with that if anything goes wrong. please because of God help me...

Regards
Sgt. J Follet

and
Quote:
Sir,

There's no one in this earth that will work into an organization and try to make fool out of them...No one would ask an employee of a company to make him or herself a SANTACLAUSE. FATHER YOU KNOW BETTER..I CANNOT ASK YOU TO DO WHAT YOU'RE ASKING ME TO TELL A WHOLE COMPANY TO DO...SIR THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE DEMANDING...

Me:
Quote:
James,

Okay, I'm tired of trying to convince you to do what you need to do to make our business run as safe as possible. It is obvious that you do not understand anything and it is obvious that you will be fooled by some impostors who will steal your diamonds.
I refuse to be part of this story, as long as you do not listen to my advice. It is useless to continue because I will not pay anything if I do not see that photo.

Farewell, my son!
I wish you good health and good luck!

The lad, tired and stressed:
Quote:
THANK YOU SIR

===

Last edited by Birlic on Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been two more days Laughing ... yesterday evening I "forged" another "hacked" message and sent it to the Sergeant:
Quote:
Dear son,

I am so happy that everything will end well today and that your diamonds will be able to reach a safe and discreet place. I can assure you that the vault that is buried in the crypt of our monastery is a very secret thing that only I and the leadership (Great Cardinal Euphrosius and Secretary General Nectarius) of our MUIE church know it.

I already arranged for our young brother Duncan to be present today at the airport, with a sealed envelope containing the entire amount (all £ 8,500) and give that to Mister Ibacka. I'm a little surprised that the Cheap Company idiots have so quickly found a man available in London, but you know how they say: "Money make wonders!"

Today will be a very busy day for me and I probably will not be able to talk to you very much, but I strongly wanted to write this message to inform you about the joy of the work well-done and that your problem will be solved today in a positive way.

Be blessed,
bishop Adam

-------------------------

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: Bishop Adam < >
Sent: Tuesday, April 9, 2019, 11:17:58 PM GMT+3
Subject: Re: WE DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT IN BANK OF SCOTLAND...DO NOT SEND YOUR MONEY INTO THAT BANK..IT''S FRAUD

Attn: Bishop Adam,

Good morning Bishop, we ar happy to annunce that we hav been able to send to yu a representativ of ur company.He will com to yu in Aberdeen (from London) with d plane this afternoon and I hope yu can arrange fo d payment (8500 britishes pounds) to be made directely to d airporte.ur desire to serve d interests of d M.U.I.E. churche iz great and we hop yu will remain ur client in d future.We send yu a sugestiv pictur of Mista Ibacka Temulasin, so yu can recogniz him at d airport.Hiz airplane will landed at 3.20pm.

Yours Sincerely
Mrs. Ana M. Valencia.

I received other desperate messages Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Dear Bishop,

The company did not send anyone from London to meet with you in the airport...The imposters has intrude our converstion again...you better not send anyone to the airport as it might be dangerous...do not go and meet with a fraudster...the money must be sent to the account the company provided from the United States.

Quote:
THE COMPANY DID NOT SENT ANYONE TO MEET WITH YOU IN THE AIRPORT...BE CAREFULL....DO NOT GO AND MEET WITH FRAUDSTERS IT'S DANGEROUS....I TOLD YOU TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD AND CLAN YOUR COMPUTER WHICH YOU CLAIMED YOU DID ALREADY...SO WHY ARE THEY STILL INTRUDING OUR CONVERSTAION?

Quote:
THE COMPANY STILL WANT TO RECEIVE THE FUNDS THROUGH BANK TRANSFER AND NOT BY CASH...I TOLD YOU BEFOTE THE COMPANY HAS NO PARTNER IN UK SO BE WARNED..

SEND THE MONEY TO THE BANK ACCOUNT THEY PROVIDED FROM UNITED STATES..

Quote:
HE COMPANY STILL WANT TO RECEIVE THE FUNDS THROUGH BANK TRANSFER AND NOT BY CASH...I TOLD YOU BEFOTE THE COMPANY HAS NO PARTNER IN UK SO BE WARNED..

SEND THE MONEY TO THE BANK ACCOUNT THEY PROVIDED FROM UNITED STATES..

... another 4 messages... the same text.

For this time, I will claim that the money was paid to that man who came to the airport.
We will see what the idiot's reactions are in the coming days.
That's all for now!
===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well played, as usual

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You seem to have a Guinee pig

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

Logar
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know a good shipping company that might be of help:

TSC -the finest in 5 Star Customer Service.

Have the lad ask for Claude.

Kills: United States x2 United Kingdom x2 Netherlands x3 Spain
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Closed lad accounts x142
michibait
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is one of the best dolla chops I've read in a long time.
You had me laughing like crazy.
Great job.
Padme

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is awesome! I was laughing too. Laughing

Also, nice formatting!! Love how you summarized it and did the introduction to each email on who was talking to whom etc. Nicely done.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for your appreciation, I feel honored!

From yesterday to today, I received 16 identical messages from "The Sergeant Follet" and "Ana, the courier agent."
Quote:
Attn: Bishop Bill Adam,

PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DID NOT SEND ANYONE TO MEET WITH YOU IN THE AIRPORT SO BE CAREFUL THE WAY YOU RESPOND TO OPPOSITE MESSAGES DIFFERENT FROM OUR AGREEMENT. OUR COMPANY DOES NOT DEAL THAT WAY. SEND THE FUNDS TO OUR ACCOUNT DETAILS WE ALREADY GAVE YOU BELOW.

HERE IS OUR ACCOUNT' - already reported

Yours Sincerely
Mrs. Ana M. Valencia.

In the next 3 days I will not be available for scambaiting, so this story will stop for a little... starting Monday, we'll resume intrigue with other characters:
- The old Bishop Adam had a heart attack and died, when he realized he was fooled and that his money (8,500 british pounds) came to an impostor.
- Because Adam's computer was formatted a few days ago (due to those hackers), all of his important data and contacts are lost / inaccessible. Convenient, huh? Laughing
- The Secretary of the Church (father Nectarius) will try to communicate with our idiots (because they are the only people that the late bishop Adam has been communicating over the past few days! Laughing ) and will want to find out more details about "that Charity Action: Orphanage in Africa! - $25,000 sponsorship" that the late Bishop Adam was preparing. Exactly! Laughing
- Father Nectarius will be convinced that our idiots are "the contact persons for that African orphanage" and will try to continue the Charity action.

I could bet that "Sergeant Follet" and "courier Ana" will be happy to represent that african orphanage who should receive those 25.000 US dollars. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

excellent read.

I hope you don't mind if I 'borrow' a couple of ideas from you.

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ No problem! It will be my pleasure!
I'm a great fan of the religious stories, so you can read some of my tries HERE.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic