SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

F*ck Darla (NSFW) Emma takes it to the Nth!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

19.00 - Danniboy to Claude... Does our boy seem to be afraid to travel alone? Laughing
Quote:
Another problem their is that have not been there befr and I can't go alone,hope you get me right...

There is no problem, the company sponsors the trip for 2-3 people:
Quote:
Dear Danniboy,

Sure, no problem here. I'll try to get a trip financing for 2 people. Do you think it is enough if you choose to travel with a friend?
Or do you need a bigger group? It is important to have a well-organized plan, before I request the approval of the funds on Monday morning.

Please think well and do all your plans, so that on Monday morning I can know what the total amount of money I have to approve.
This amount will include the cost of your trip, for you and your 1-2 friends, on the Lagos-Niamey-back to Lagos route.

Best regards,
Claude

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

17:01 Lina to Danni
Quote:
Dear brother Shogun Danni,

Thank you for your message. I'm very sorry to hear about the unfortunate events. I haven't been informed about this when I wanted to ship the parcel to you.

As I can see in the message they offered financial compensation for the extra costs you will make to retrieve your parcel. I am pleased to hear that they will take care of that.

I believe that from here there's not much I can do for you right now. It's best that you contact the shipping company about this directly.

I do need to inform you that you will have to be discreet about the money inside the parcel. It's not legal to send it this way, but we avoided a lot of transfer fees and we needed to send you the phones and MacBook anyway, so we decided to put the money inside a big brown envelope. Your name is written on it and it is trapped to the box of the MacBook. Please be discreet about it's contents. When you receive your parcel don't make mention of it because it can be confiscated.

Please keep me informed about the process and confirm when you have received the parcel.

Blessed be your soul
Lina Hollycraft

Trapped to a box? Stoopid autocorrect

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Danni: Do you think is easy to go there not even in Nigeria outside Nigeria.... They should have told Lina instead they will look fr another am sure there not the only one who send goods a lot.
5:14 PM
Emma: Nescio quid suus 'similis. Ego numquam in Africa
Danni: I don't have time fr that say what I know
8:53 PM
Emma: you were the one wanting to speak latin. At least that I understand
Danni: Ok
Emma: how are you?
Did you contact Lina?
Danni: Yes
Emma: when?
Danni: Let me send you her mail
Emma: ok
Are you still there?
Emma: ok, you were silent
Danni: HOP YOU READ IT
Emma: yes I did
Danni: OO
Emma: ??
That's not latin
Danni: Claude massage me if I like to go with friends that also want to get their parcel as well or in group he said I should tell him the price and plan it to make him know how he will work towards it on Monday
Emma: Ok
Danni: OK
Emma: so now what?
Danni: I WILL PLAN ABOUT IT VERY WELL TOMORROW BEFR SENDING
Emma: you are planning what exactly?
Danni: Every thing the fee and everything
Emma: oh, I see
A long time later...
Emma: goodnight cookie

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline wrote:
Trapped to a box? Stoopid autocorrect

Maybe it's not so stupid. Suppose that someone at the shipping company, in a misunderstanding about the consignment, fitted the equivalent of a dye bomb to it, along with a smoke charge (the kind that generates smoke and in the process a lot of heat)... it might cause some problems with customs (if required) and/or an unfortunate incident when the two bombs accidentally discharge and the shipment is destroyed (or at least severely damaged).

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL!

Sunday

- Our two-cell brain genius wrote to Claude:
Quote:
Good morning, I got your massage can you pls tel me about the group and if I am to travel with a friend is it a friend from you or from me

Laughing Laughing Laughing
08.00 - Claude:
Quote:
Dear Danniboy,

I think my previous email was not quite explicit and I apologize for the confusion that was created unintentionally. Because we can not deliver to Nigeria, we will reimburse the full cost of the trip for you and your friends. So, it's about you and your friends (because you said you do not want to travel alone). Our company can sponsor the trip for you and one or two of your friends. I asked you to make a realistic cost estimate so I can apply for this amount. Of course, you will not be able to make an exact estimate now, but we will, in any case, provide for a 15% increase of the initial amount for any unforeseen expenses.

I hope everything is clear now and you understand everything. If there are still a few things you did not understand, please tell me.
Thank you for using TSC, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service.
Claude

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

9:20 PM
Emma: hi
Danni: HI
Emma: how is your evening?
Danni: Fyn ad u
You are absent
Where did you go
Emma: It was a nice day, to good to stay inside
Danni: Meaning you can't stay in the house alone
Emma: I could but that's boring
Danni: I know travelling to Niger naimey to get my parcel is about two and half day 18hr journey to go alone
Emma: That's far
Danni: And another 18hrs journey to come back yes too far
I regret why Lina use that company
Emma: I know. I agree
Danni: My mom is not happy about it to far when I check my map am going to pass many state each state is about 201,230 etc km
Am just tied now just keep thinking of it
Emma: So how to get the parcel?
Danni: HE TOLD ME THAT THE COMPANY WILL PAY ALL MY COST BUT,WHY DID THEY TAKE THIS OFFER FROM LYDIA WHEN THEY KNOW THEY DONT CONNECT TO NIGERIA, THEN SHE SHOULD HAVE GIVE IT TO THE COMANY THAT HAS BEEN DOING IT FOR LONG NOT JUST SOME WEEKS BACK A PARCEL WAS DELIVERED HERE FROM UK IN OPIC ESTATE WHERE I STAY NO STRESS
About it
Emma: I understand, I don't know why they accepted, it's foolish
Danni: I will explain again to Lina
Am angry with them
Emma: Hope she can do something about it
Danni: I just massage Claude himself if they can send it with some to Lagos Nigeria
For me
Emma: That would be much better
Danni: I just massage him that I can't go if better they send some one to bring it and spend all the expenses on him to bring it
Emma: Ok. let's wait what he says
Danni: OK am also waiting
Danni: What are you doing
You can't talk
Emma: Yes I can
Danni: Then why waiting
Emma: for what?
Danni: Nothing is gone no to new chapter
Tell me about your day all today did mee her
Emma: I was in church but she was in a hurry and didn't have time to talk
Danni: OK OK OK ok
You ladies should communicate through mail tomorrow
Emma: No, you should, because you are the one to receive the parcel I can contact her, but how am I supposed to know how you want to have it there and tell her
I don't want to make any mistakes, you should be the one to say it
Danni: OK mama
Emma: not yet cookie
Danni: What's not yet
Your choice
Anyway
Emma: I'm not mama yet
but will be soon
how is mom?
Danni: Mom is strong
Emma: is she feeling well?
Danni: Not much she's getting wick you know and no enough money for to get proper care
Emma: wick how? what happened?
Danni: She need rest but selling she is not as strong as befr she suppose to sit down where by I will take good care of her but now what am really expecting is demn fucking far from me
Nonsense
I don't want her to work again or do anything hard
Emma: I know. Me either, I want you to bring her here when you come. Don't leave her there please, it's not good
Danni: OK we talk much about that when I get the parcel ok
Emma: ok, but please think about it
Danni: Bb she will come after leave the country when all her papers is ready I will come to Nigeria and bring her along are you OK with that
Emma: as long as she's taken care of when you're not around for her
Danni: Yes she will be fyn if am not with her…

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

- Yesterday, late evening, Danniboy sent 3 messages to Claude...
- Of course, the idiot finally looked at the map and realized how long this trip could be... ohh, his reactions are so predictable! Laughing
Quote:
Hello,what I think is this. Can't they find someone from Niamey to bring it down to Lagos Nigeria then you guys will sort it out between yourself. They should I think

and
Quote:
I also check the map of that side too far for me to bare my parent are complaining about the long bad journey.

and
Quote:
The expenses your company want to do for me let them do it for the person bring it .I think that's better by me.

===

Today - 06.30 - Claude, to the moron:
Quote:
Dear Danniboy,

The package has only one Recipient (The Receiver), and that person is you.
There is no possibility to hand over the package to a third person who has no causal link with our company.
Legally speaking, if that person loses the parcel, we can not assume liability and legal responsibility.

Therefore, you must come to take over the parcel and sign the take-over document (receipt confirming that the package is intact and sealed).
From Lagos you can get directly to Niamey by plane, so I do not understand what the problem is, especially if you are with another friend of you with whom time passes much easier.

Best regards,
Claude

===

09.30 - Another good news for our idiot:
Quote:
Dear Danniboy,

Right now I come back from the office of our Head of the Customer Care Department. The delicate situation of your package requires exceptional measures, so let me tell you that I have managed to get $2,500 as sponsorship for your trip to Niamey. I'm sure this amount will be absolutely enough for you and one of your friends to get to Niamey and back to Lagos. The money will be paid in cash by our Niger local manager, Mr. Kauni Qesha, at the time of delivery.
If there are unclear details, please tell me.

Best regards,
Claude

Perhaps he will refuse to make the trip to Niamey, so we will try one of the classic variants:
# 1) That nigerian driver working in Niamey (Mr. Baba) is going to bring the parcel across the border in Nigeria, to his home... into that isolated village (Kamba). Laughing
or
# 2) We will move the parcel back to Benin's TSC Warehouse, if the idiot agrees to travel to Cotonou / Parakou. Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There's a big incentive for him, but he's as lazy as they come so he'll try other ways to avoid traveling. He didn't contact Lina yet, which is quite a surprise, and also no messages for Emma today

ETA
Emma: hi, how are you, have you contacted lina yet?
Danni: Check your mail and I will get prepare and let him to know when am going..

And on email, with the message he forwarded
Quote:
Good day this what I got is no problem now ,I have to get prepare and let him to when am going to get the parcel...have a nice day

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing

13.45 - Local manager of Niger TSC branch writes to Danniboy:
Quote:
Salam Mister Danniboy,

I was informed by our superior level management (Seattle headquarters) of the fact that a Compensatory Payment was approved to you, because delivery could not be made at the original destination in Nigeria. The Customer Care Manager (Mr. Claude) told me that the amount approved by the Chief of our Financial Department is 2,500 USD, money to be paid out of the Niger subsidiary's internal funds. It is true?

Due to the fact that I personally accompany some of our local transports, I will need to know the exact day of your arrival at least 24 hours in advance. For to be able to organize the work program in such a way that I can be present at delivery.

Masha' Allah!
Qesha

===

Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like he’s getting ready for the longer safari – which is actually quite surprising for this idiot, although I suspect it will soon fade as he pleads for money from Emma to get there. Any mention of his mother results in the sudden need for financial assistance for meds etc, so he’s quite consistent

The only redeeming aspect of his personality is his stupidity

Proceed with extreme prejudice – and prepare to launch the stunt goats !

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He already knows Emma can't pay him anything at the moment, don't ask me to explain, it's a complicated bogus story which he believes. Sending money from her lawyer, through a charity (the church) was the only option, which leaves Emma blameless in the end Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

8:08 PM
Emma: Good evening. How are you?
Danni: Hi
9:24 PM
where have you been all day?
Danni: WORK
Sending an errand
How's work
Today
Emma: it's ok, missed you.
you're back late
Danni: Yes now am looking for money to go get that parcel
For my going t fee
did you succeed?
Danni: Nothing yet
But am still searching
Emma: please let me know what happens. I've been wondering all day what's going on
Danni: All this issue that happen is from the company
Emma: I know 😞
Danni: Then it Will take some time which you don't like and no choice
Emma: No, I don't like that. I was hoping it would be fast, but nothing I can do, I need to be patient
Danni: Yes of course
But I will go
Emma: ok, just be careful please

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday

- Still nothing in my Inboxes... this moron is a very silent type of idiot.
- I will try to "push" him later... Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

07.50 - My customer care manager writes to Danniboy:
Quote:
Dear Danniboy,

Did you get my message yesterday, regarding the payment of the compensatory amount? If so, then please reply to the message and keep in mind that I need a written confirmation from you, which stipulates that you accept $ 2,500 as a compensatory payment for non-fulfillment of our delivery obligation in Nigeria and that this payment is necessary but sufficient for you. The lack of this document is equivalent to your refusal to receive this compensation, which means cancellation of payment approval.

Best regards,
Claude

===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Emma: Good morning
Danni: MORNING. Dear so fast
Later
Emma: What's fast?
Danni: You wake up early today me too can't sleep as well cos I tlieep thinking about where and how to get in there
Emma: Yes, I couldn't sleep. I was restless
Danni: what HAPPENED
Emma: just worried
Danni: WELL STILL SEARCHING FOR MONEY
But I will sew
Emma: sew what?
Danni: Who to lend me
Emma: oh I see
Please keep me updated
Danni: Yes OK
Emma: Are you working again today?
But people am with are greedy
Working it
I bet not to tell them than to look else where fr it
Emma: hmm. nobody to help you out?
Danni: I mean the where I work
Brb

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

12.10 - Danniboy to Claude:
Quote:
Yes I did,I will let you know when am going preparing for that

12.45 - Claude, asking for a new "letter". Laughing
Quote:
Dear Danniboy,

I'm glad you got my message and I'm glad you agreed to receive the compensation.
As I mentioned in my previous message, I expect from you a handwritten Letter containing your personal identification details + that text:

I, the undersigned FULL NAME, born on the date ...... in the locality ...... with my current domicile in ...... I accept with joy and gratitude the amount of $ 2,500.

These money are offer me as a compensatory payment, because the delivery of my package # ***5REMVTVFMO*** could not be made at my nigerian address.

I will go to Niamey to take my parcel there and mention that I will receive these money from the local manager in Niger, at the time when my parcel will be delivered.

Date:

Signature:

Just write these words on a sheet of paper and then scan it back to me. Or, take a picture of it with the phone.
Best regards,
Claude

Danniboy:
Quote:
Ok, get it later....

===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

3:22 PM
Emma: cookie, any news?
Danni: See no news am just tired like this
No where to get money and the work am doing month has not ended if not for the foolish fellow
Emma: what foolish fellow?
Danni: The wrong people to send me the parcel they did know that they can't get to Nigeria befr they accept it.
Emma: I don't know. maybe they weren't aware of the problems. they would've rejected if they knew don't you think?
Danni: They knew
Emma: oh, then they are just plain stupid
Danni: Instead of processing my visa by now am here processing how to get there and most majority part is no where to lend money
Emma: hmm. That's a problem
Danni: I don't know what to do again
I can't kill my self
For anything that will frustrate me
Emma: I don't want you to kill yourself. That would be a shame. What would mankind do without a nice looking ballkicing preacher like yourself
Did you consider getting the mohawk recently?
Danni: I don't get you cos my head is heating thinking and thinking...
4:48 PM
Emma: then you should really consider the mohawk because it will cool your head a little better
and it's sexy
Danni: Hmmmm
later
Danni: ARE YOU HOME
Emma: YES I AM
BUT HAVE TO MAKE DINNER
Danni: OK good luck
No
Emma: No?
Danni: Not eaten
Emma: I did
Danni: ME NOT WHAT DID EAT TONIGHT
Emma: a salad with lots of cheese and chicken. it was very nice
Danni: Wow you're really enjoying
Emma: and soon you'll be as well
Danni: Amen cos am frustrated
Emma: I know, me too. you should've been preparing to come to england now
Danni: Yes of course am still looking for money
Emma: nothing yet?
Danni: Yes but let me hear form my brother when he's back he want to use his laptop to lend money
Emma: how can you lend money from a laptop?
Danni: U don't understand he want to use it to borrow money
When he pay back he collect it back
Emma: oh. I see. That's so nice of him
Danni: Let's me see if he get it....befr I can say
Emma: ok. I'll pray
Danni: Kiss
Are you sleeping
Emma: No I'm not
still here
Hop you OK over there,
Emma: No I'm not, still worried about what will happen
Danni: As in I don't get what will happen. Like
Don't worry there's god he's the only one that knows the best
Emma: Amen
please let me know as soon as you hear something. My neighbor needs me now., I have to see what's wrong
Be careful

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad wasn't online much today, but he's still trying

12:28 PM
Emma: hey, what's wrong?
3:14 PM
Danni: NOTHING DEAR
How's your day hop work is fyn
Emma: was worried, you were online earlier but didn't leave a message. Thought something was wrong. Work is fine
Danni: Just keep looking it but when I get it will let you know.
Emma: ok. Nothing yet?
Danni: Yes as you can see today a parcel was delivered near by my compound today lil it was me they call was so angry
Emma: they called you? Was it your parcel?
Danni: Not mine I say like is mine try to understand
Emma: ok, I understand
did you let the shipping company know what's going on? That you're working on getting the parcel?
Danni: Yes but when am ready to go get it I will send them the letter they ask me to write they know I will go have it but my issue here is money
That's just it
Emma: I understand
Danni: People am working with they have the money but can't lend it out so no need fr me to tell them better to look else where..and I will succeed most people don't want another one to grow..that's it
Emma: But you can pay them back more when you return
That's good for them as well
Danni: They won't even give out
Emma: I don't understand
Don't people of there want to help eachother?
They don't
Emma: Have you been mean to them?
Danni: They don't lik to help
Emma: Strange people. And i thought Africans were nice
Danni: Rich don't want the poor to eat
Is matter of the Rich one
Owner of the place where I work are too greedy
Emma: Stupid people
I don't like them
Danni: Not their fault
Emma: Yes it is
They can choose to help our to refuse. They choose the wing thing. It's stupid
Danni: Am seeking some where else and they have the money
Don't want to help
9:30 PM
Danni: Hi dear
Emma: how was your day?
Danni: Better
You
Emma: I'm ok
Hop you've eaten
Emma: yes I have
any news?
Danni: Some just say I should check back on Saturday but I keep searching cos I can't depend on it.
Emma: Saturday... that's 3 days from now
Danni: Let's assume I get the money befr Saturday I would have move on friday
But don't know when I will get some of it on Saturday... If the money complete I can still go on sunday
Emma: ok. just want you here.
Danni: Am trying my best what I can not my fault anyway you know
Assume they brought it to me I would have gone far with my processing
Emma: Yes of course I know
It's the fault of that company
Danni: Good you know
Emma: Why wouldn't I?
Danni: I believe I will get money
Emma: Ok. I hope, cause I'm impatient.
How was work today?
Danni: OK but I keep thinking
Emma: you shouldn't think too much dear you'll get a headache
Danni: No that I am just that I keeping thinking else where fr money
Emma: I would help if I could but I already did and it's in the parcel. not much help now
Danni: I know now is me
Emma: I'm here with you not physically but in spirit always
Danni: I know
You're
Thanks dear
Emma: I'm tired of thinking, I'm going to sleep
Danni: Don't think what are you thinking did I put worried in you
Emma: No you didn't, just about how the parcel will get to you and how you will come to me
Danni: That's it just it no p dear have a great night
Emma: you too love
Danni: Love you
See you tomorrow

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Because in RL I will be busy in the next 3 days, the good manager Qesha (from Niamey) writes to our idiot:
Quote:
Sabah el Kheir, Mister Danniboy!

If you have received my previous message, then you already know that we need to coordinate ourselves effectively so that delivery can take place without any delay or delays.
My colleague from the headquarter, Mr. Postumierre Claude, told me you did not send that Compensation Payment Letter yet, so you probably will not be able to reach Niamey today or tomorrow.
However, I am obliged to let you know that tomorrow (Friday) and Saturday will not be available for delivery because I have to be part of the team that accompanies a special transport somewhere in the northern part of the country.
We will be able to resume normal operations in our warehouse starting Monday.

Salam!
Qesha

===

Two hours later, our dear Danniboy responds to manager Qesha:
Quote:
No problem sir,I will keep you in touch and for that letter I will send it to Mr Claude ..and I will inform you when coming have a nice day.

===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THU 10:42 AM
Danni: Hi love
THU 2:42 PM
Emma: hi cookie, how are you today?
Danni: Fyn and you
Emma: same
Are you working?
Emma: ok, you're busy, we'll talk later
In the evening
Danni: HI
Hours later
Danni: WAS GOOD SORRY SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU I WENT TO WATCH FOOTBALL HOP YOU OK
Emma: Thought so. Chelsea won
hope you enjoyed, but I'm tired now
Danni: OK I KNOW GO GET SOME SLEEP
Wow
You too are updating
Nice one
Emma: But you should've told me when you read my message earlier
Danni: Sorry dear don't be offended
Emma: I'm not
Danni: OK,just a goal
That's two goals aggregate
For away in Europe league
Bb you can have your rest am use to it
Here
You will change it soon
Emma: haha, yes, I need to be well rested for when you're here, there won't be much sleep then
Danni: Lol you want to play and you like to play
Good am always ready
Emma: good
soon
Danni: Yes sleeping angel
My one and only
Emma: but when?
Danni: Oh soon.
Emma: hope so
goodnight
Danni: Good night love
Have a wonderful sleep
Emma: you too
Danni: Bye

Friday
good morning hope you had a good night
Danni: Good morning dear,was good how's work
Later
Emma: work is busy, missing you.
Danni: Ok, then and you too
Emma: Any news?
Hours later, late in the evening
Danni: BY TOMORROW I WILL KNOW BY 5 O CLOCK IN THE EVENING FROM WHO MY AUNT WANT TO HELP ME TO BORROW FROM OK.
How are u
Emma: OK
Why are you late?
Danni: Sorry just came online
Was changing befr light went ofg
Off
Emma: ok, missed you today
And I'm meeting with a friend soon, so can't talk long
Which of them
Play safe
Emma: Jenny. Not playing with anyone but you
Danni: OK dear
Take care of yourself
When are you coming back
Danni: Fyn when are you coming back
Emma: late. don't know exactly
Danni: OK NO P SHA TAKE CARE
Ok
Emma: Of course dear.
Danni: OK my regards to your friend
Emma: Thank you
have to go now. We'll talk tomorrow
love you
Danni: LOVE YOU BYE
Love ya.......
Emma: love ya too
Danni: Haha
OK you free
Dear

Today silence. Don’t know what he’s doing. Either he’s scamming or he really has a new job since a few weeks because his online presence is decreasing.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SAT 7:29 PM
Danni: JUST HOME
SAT 8:51 PM
Anna: Hi

5:45 AM
Danni: SORRY DEAR THE MONEY DIDNT SHOW UP THE PERSON SAYS TILL MONDAY AM JUST TIRED TIRED THATS WHY DONT BE ANGRY AND I WAS SUPPOSE TO TRAVEL TODAY IF I GET IT YESTERDAY.. Just like ildont know
Later
Anna: .😒 So we still don't be together
Can't
11:09 PM
Danni: Don't know when
BUT I BELIEVE WE WILL
Anna: But when. I thought by now you would be arranging a flight and visa and be here soon 😒
3:28 PM
Anna: Hmm. You don't want to talk to me anymore. Why
Danni: Not what you think am also trying to get money any way my aunt said tomorrow she will help me lend from her friend so don't be angry
After I saw your massage I call her for help cos I know in your eyes it looks like am lying
But am not
Anna: I know you're not lying. You were only ignoring me
Danni: Am not just confuse
How are you
Anna: yes you were. you read my message but didn't respond for hours
Danni: OK am sorry fr that cos I don't know what to say is like am lying to you the way you massage me
Anna: I was just sad
Danni: WHY,OK I KNOW
You know to travel to another mans state is kinda hard,just a little delay holding back I hop I will get it tomorrow and I will take my leave..... OK
Anna: How is that hard? Here you just drive or take a train or bus. Nothing hard about taht
Danni: Are you now angry with me fr what
Anna: I AM NOT
Danni: You angry I know
Anna: hmm... ok
Danni: Not your fault am trying I said they promise to lend me the money tomorrow..
Now we're looking towards that or do you think I too was happy here not been overseas
Anna: Does it matter what I say?
8:07 PM
Danni: NO IT DOESN'T
Anna: ok, then I'll just say nothing anymore
goodnight
Danni: Hmm so fast you will wake up in the middle of the night and the rest is useless
I told you that you're angry with me
Anna: AND I TOLD YOU I AM NOT BUT YOU SAY AGAIN THAT I AM AND THEN YOU SAY IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT I SAY
SO WHY SHOULD I SAY ANYTHING?
I don't want to sleep yet, but if it doesnt matter what I say I can go do something else now
Danni: You have to say cos I. Want it,no what's there is you take me wrong and personal why why...
What do u mean,
Anna: You say it doesn't matter what I say so why should I talk
You have one bad attitude which have notice... Even I'd say that in person does that mean
OK as you wish
Anna: you're the one saying it doesn't matter what I say. I only said I'm not angry but you refuse to believe and say it doesn't matter what I say
You are the one with the bad attitude yourself

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday evening
Danni: CARLY REA JEPSEN,SONG TRACK I REALLY LIKE DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY

MON 6:51 PM
Danni: "we Are Closer Than Ever
My Darling (name),

I Know That Some Decisions Are Hard To Make, But When Affection And Love Prevail Over Any Other Interests, Then All The Roads To Happiness Become Wide Open And Danger Free.
First Of All, I Would Like To Make Sure You Know That I Love You Very Much And That You Are The Most Wanted And The Most Desired Person Than Anyone Could Possibly Be. I Also Need You To Know That There's Nothing More Beautiful In The World Than What Is Happening Between Us Right Now; I Feel We Are Growing Closer And Getting Along Really Well. I Feel We Are Becoming More Intimate, In Every Sense, And That This Union Is Growing Bigger; And That's The Most Gratifying Thing Two Human Beings Could Wish For.
That Is Why I Need To Remind You (even If That Takes A Simple Letter Or E-mail), That You Don`t Have To Be Afraid Of Anything, At Least Not While We Are Together, As Close And United Partners.
I Miss You So Much, I Can`t Wait To See You And Kiss Every Inch Of Your Face, Every Little Bit Of Your Lips, Every Little Corner Of You...
These Last Few Days I Have Been Thinking With Affection Of The Moment We Will See Each Other Again, And Satiate All This Desire That Has Taken Over Us In Such An Intense But Wonderful Way.
I Leave You With The First Of The Many Kisses I Intend To Give You...

With Love
(signature)"
MON 9:37 PM
Emma: Whats that?
MON 11:37 PM
Danni: NOTHING JUST MASSAGE
Danni: Thought you slept
Good night

TUE 7:14 AM
Why are you showing me bad attitude and ignore me these days. What's wrong with you
TUE 11:47 AM
Danni: NOTHING DEAR,why are you scared am with soon I will be
Emma: Hmm
Fine
Danni: What's fine
Talk out
Just angry fr no reason
TUE 1:49 PM
Emma: No
You said it doesn't matter what I say
So why should I speak
Danni: So you still put that in mind abi
Well
Emma: you didn't tell me otherwise
Danni: What do you want from me now
TUE 5:12 PM
Emma: common courtesy. Some manners maybe
Danni: Manners. You mean am rude right
Emma: What you said was
TUE 10:55 PM
Danni: Weldoneeeeeeee,well play
ok
goodnight then
Danni: You are something else nowadays what wrong with you
Emma: I can ask you the same
I never said it doesn't matter what you say
Danni: What did I do,you still hold on that shit.
Emma: you're the one that said it
not me
I'm not happy cookie
Danni: Why are you not
What happened
Emma: because you told me it doesn't matter what I say
I don't know why I'm even still talking
Danni: Is it this small issue you take that serious
Emma: yes
Danni: OK am sorry
Are you OK now
Emma: why did you say it?
Danni: NOTHING JUST A WORD DONT KNOW YOU TAKE IT FR GRANTED, HERE IS JUST NORMAL THING WE USED DONT KNOW YOU SPECIALIST HAVE ANOTHER MEANING FR IT AGAIN
Emma: you should've realized that 2 days ago when I told you I didn't appreciate it
Danni: You were snubbing me but just leave the past
Emma: snubbing?
Danni: I don't care about the past but just the present
Emma: fine
Danni: What's fine
Emma: what you said
Danni: Let me tell you what I hate I said what you don't like and I apologise what else do you want again
Emma: nothing. I told you it's fine
What are you doing
Hello still sad
Good night
Emma: Yes still a little
Danni: Then what's it
Emma: Tired
1:23 AM
Danni: TIRED OF WHAT

This morning
Emma: 😴 work
10:36 AM
Danni: OK, DON'T WORRY I UNDERSTAND, WELL MONEY AM LOOKING FR IS ALMOST COMPLETE I MIGHT LEAVE TOMORROW OK
Emma: ok, you didn't tell me yet, but you don't tell me anything these days
Danni: WHEN YOU'RE NOT HAPPY AM I DECIDE TO MAKE YOU CALM FIRST LASTEST TOMORROW.... I will go with my brother
Emma: Oh, very nice of your brother to come with you

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Danni: LOL YOU SO FUNNY IS THAT WHY YOU YOUVE BEEN SO WORRIED...
Don't be OK
Emma: Yes of course I'm worried but I was offended by your attitude
Danni: Am so so sorry miss cookie
Emma: ok thank you
My boss just told me I have to go on a business trip next week. I'll be out of the country for 2 weeks and I leave Sunday
Danni: So where are you travelling to
Emma: russia😫
Danni: Ah that's far are you going alone or with your coworker
And when
Emma: coworker is going also. I'm leaving sunday for 2 weeks
I hope I'll be back before you arrive here
Danni: O yes that's what am looking at
Anyway I will keep you in touch hop you can chat me over there
Emma: hope so too, but I have no network coverage there. I try to find a way
Danni: There should be a way what of mail...
Emma: Hope so. I have to see when I'm there
Any news about tomorrow?
Danni: Yes, I should leave tomorrow so that I will be there on Friday cos I was told they don't operate on weekends
Emma: and you have the money to go now?
Danni: I just need little and I hop I will get that tomorrow..
Emma: hope so too
Danni: Don't worry I will go ok.,and it's okay I believe when you back you don't have to work just check it out you will like Russia.. The weather and maybe you will like to us to stay there as well
Emma: Have you ever heard the language? It's worse than chinese and everybody wears this ridiculous hats and drinking vodka all day
I don't want to go
especially not now because I want to be home when you arrive
Danni: Yes I know, I have to wait till you back and befr then I will have getting all my visa ready....
Emma: you have to start getting your visa ready while I'm gone so you can come as soon as I"m back
Danni: Yes of course that's the plan b
how will you go tomorrow? Plane, bus, car, train?
Danni: No plane only bus
Emma: is it a long trip?
Danni: Well no choice,but bus here are very fast on land
Emma: good. Can you send me pictures of where you are, so I know you are doing good and it'll be like I"m with you
Danni: OK don't worry when I get there I will take a pic
Emma: more please, because I need to be sure you are ok. It's far
Danni: OK thanks
Danni: Love you
Emma: Love you too cookie
Danni: Don't be afraid dear
Emma: I'm worried, can't stop me from being that
Danni: OK,I KNOW BUT YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT EASY
Emma: I'll try
Danni: OK you have to try
Emma: doing that
Danni: Not to get worried
Emma: I know
Danni: Still working right
Don't worry you will go and com back savly
Emma: Yes, still working, And I'm not worried about me cookie
Danni: You're not worried about yourself
Ok
Emma: No, about you
Danni: I know
Emma: My trip will be ok, the boss arranged it all
Danni: Ok and wYou know I will come
Emma: yes I know. I just hope I'll be back on time
Danni: Why not i will wait you
Befr coming
Emma: That's sweet. If you don't want to wait I arrange for my friend to pick you up and give you the key to my place
You can contact Lina for that, she knows
Danni: Really....OK let me see how it will be
can't wait
Danni: Me too
Emma: we'll talk later I need to finish some things here
Danni: OK love
Tkcare

Later
Danni: Hi
How are you today
Hop u good
Emma: yes I am
how are you?
Danni: Good, hop you've eaten
Emma: Yes I have
Danni: OK good
Was popping
Emma: nothing, just bored. lonely here
Danni: Haaaaa me too here
Emma: How long do you need to get a visa? Maybe you can come to russia first
Danni: Ha don't know first let me come back from niger
Emma: That's right. I'm just impatient
stupid boss sending me away now, I'm not happy about it
Danni: I know but like he knows what he's doing cos you already told him you're going on weeks holidays if I came
Assume you told me I will not let you tell him until the day I will come
Emma: Don't know if it's about that. It was just my turn to go this time. Other times other coworkers went. I just wish they'd send me to barbados or mexico or something. But russia....
Danni: OK now I understand
Emma: what about tomorrow any news?
Danni: Am I will let you know tomorrow
Danni: Yeah
Am also planing on tomorrow trip to Niger Niamey
Emma: Yes you said that, to be there before the weekend
Danni: Of course
Emma: I'm going to bed early, have to get up early tomorrow
Danni: OK dear have a nice sleep...
Love you bye
Emma: goodnight cookie
Danni: Good night miss cookie
Emma: keep me updated tomorrow please. I want to know what's going on
Danni: OK I will

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday

Well, it looks like we'll finally have a Safari trip to Niamey! Laughing Laughing Laughing

09.24 - Danniboy to my character Qesha (Niger TSC local manager):
Quote:
Good morning sir,I want to let you know I will be there tomorrow to get my parcel

09.25 - Danniboy to Claude (Customer Care manager, at TSC headquarter):
Quote:
Good morning,hop I have nothing else to do again than to get my parcel,cos I will be there tomorrow

He sent me also his "Letter of Acceptance" Laughing
===

- Customer Care Manager Claude wrote to Danniboy... sure, everything is ok. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Danniboy,

I confirm that I have received your message and the attached file (Compensation Payment Acceptance Letter). Everything is ok from the point of view of the documents.
Please do not forget that the visual software identification procedure requires you to send a new set of biometric pictures before our agent delivers the parcel.
To ease the whole process and shorten the validation time, it would be useful for you to send me those pictures just as you arrive in Niamey.

Claude

===

11.30 - Danniboy to Claude. Laughing
Of course, the idiot prefers to send those "biometric" pictures now, right before going from home to Niamey.
I'm sure it'll be quite embarrassing for him to strip half-naked and take those photos out there in Niger. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Can I make it here befr going

Claude responds:
Quote:
Dear Danniboy,

Normally, those photos must be taken exactly at the time of delivery! Not before! This is the biometric identification procedure and must be respected!
But as a measure of kindness and courtesy, we will accept the pictures to be sent when you arrive in Niamey, before meeting with our courier.
We want everything to take place as quickly and without any delay.

Claude

===

11.58 - Our idiot writes to Claude. about "the biometric identification" procedure.
Quote:
OK thanks....

and
Quote:
And I hop the local manager is aware of my coming
===

12.25 - Half an hour later, Claude wrote to Danniboy:
Quote:
Dear Danniboy,

Of course, my coleague Mr. Kauney Qesha is already informed about your visit tomorrow!
I sent an official notice to him and he was informed about the visual identification procedure.
So there will be no problems! I wish you a pleasant trip!
Have you already started your journey to Niamey?

Best regards,
Claude

===

The last preparations. Laughing

13.10 - Danniboy to Claude:
Quote:
Please, is the local manager aware of my coming..

13.12 - Danniboy to Claude:
Quote:
Thank you sir,

13.21 - Manager Claude re-confirm... yes, sure, everything is already prepared. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Dear Danniboy,

Did not you get the previous message from me?
The one in which I confirm that the local Niger Manager was officially informed about your arrival there?
Yes, he knows you will be present tomorrow in Niamey! No problems!

Please confirm that you will arrive tomorrow.
Please confirm your current position. Where are you now?

Best regards,
Claude

Danniboy writes:
Quote:
OK sir,am moving in the evening, which is night journey.. So that I can't get there in daylight instead of getting there by night.hop you get me as I am am preparing now latest I live by six in the evening

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

6:04 AM
Emma: Good morning
8:15 AM
Emma: Hellooooo
9:21
Emma: Coooooookie
10:12
Emma: Wake uuuuuuuuup
10:43
Danni: GOOD MORNING DEAR HOW WAS YOUR NIGHT HOP YOU SLEPT WELL
BB JUST THE BAD NETWORK NOW I THINK IS OK
12:38 PM
how are you today?
3:56 PM
Emma: HEY WHATS GOING ON??? YOU PROMISED TO KEEP ME UPDATED
7:55 PM
Danni: On my way to board a bus
Chat you out later
Brb
9:48 PM
Emma: huh.... why didn't you tell me anything today, you promised

We all know lads lie, but this looks promising

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Danni: Am so busy now you know
So why are you shock
Still at the garage
I just take my leave this night ok
Emma: No I don't know because YOU DIDN"T TELL ME ANYTHING LIKE YOU PROMISED
Danni: But have told you all this befr so don't wonder
I don't have time fr argue now ok
Emma: You promised to keep me updated today but instead you are silent for hours. Tell me what's going on now
Danni: On my way now just get off now
Emma: get off what where when? Details cookie
Danni: Oh god just on my way to niger
is your brother with you?
We're going together
Emma: Can you show me a picture? I want to see if you're traveling comfortable
Danni: Yes but not today tomorrow is dark ok
Emma: That's ok, my eyes are good
Emma: hope you're comfortable there
where will you sleep tonight?
Danni: WE MOVE ALL NIGHT
Emma: so you won't sleep at all?
Danni: Yes until I come back home,why.
Emma: I'm tired already. Is that why you didn't message me today, you were sleeping already
Danni: NO I TOLD YOU I HAVE BAD NETWORK AND LATER CALM BUT CANT CHAT THAT'S WHY
OK you can sleep have a good night
Bye
Emma: oh, you don't want to talk anymore
ok. but please keep me updated ok? I'll read it first thing in the morning

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic