SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Following orders from a lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad coughed up Brad's bank account - this one in Salt Lake City (reported). Interesting that the account can only handle $2500 at a time. Barry will have issues with this.
Quote:
Sir,

Your mail is well acknowledged with thanks.

I know you might not want to have anything to do with my trip but I'm just
updating just so that you can inform John my client of my whereabout. We
just landed Kenya and I was able to check my mailbox; so I'm replying very swiftly.

With that being said, here's how the payment will go. Instead of you making the whole transfer of the fee ($5,000) into his account, you will have to split the fee into two(2).

In the sense that you will make the transfer of $2,500 today (at your
convenience) into his account and forward me the slip; then by tomorrow,
you'll conclude the other part of the payment by transferring the remaining sum ($2,500) and forward me the last slip. Sir the reason for this as Brad explained to me is because his account can only accommodate $2,500 per day; so that is why the payment will have to be splitted into halves.

So below is the account details of my financial secretary for the payment:

*Bank name: American Express National Bank*

*Bank address: 4313 South West Salt** Lake City, Utah *
*84184*
*Account number: XXXXXXXX0146*
*Routing number: 124071889*
*Account holder's name: Brad GXXXXr*

Please endeavour to send me a copy of the slip after transfer has been made (not a chance)
today so that as soon as you complete the remaining part of the fee by
tomorrow, you'll then forward the last slip that completes my retainer fee
charge.(nope. won't happen.)

I hope you comprehend my mail.

Yours in service

Barrister Brooke

Barry slaps the lad for using an account that can only accomodate $2500 a day in deposits, and asks for Brad's personal address (so I can try to track this person, if he really exists).
Quote:
Are you fucking kidding me?!? I have to splitted the payment in to 2 halves??? I can't believe you would use such a limited account for business purposes. My business account handles deposits of over a million dollars a day. You must be a small time lawyer with shit for business. Explains why your business account is having problems. You should get your shit together or find a different job. Running a business clearly isn't your strong suit. At any rate, I will need Mr. Gosser's address to complete the transfer. If you can send that over before end of day today, I'll get the first payment sent. I realize we're dealing with a considerable time difference between Kenya and Houston. What is it, like 9 or 10 hours? Anyway, let's get this done.

Barry Burkowski, CPA, CMLE

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That Brad G****r is the same associate who was in Ohio and Florida last June when the lad got chopped. Obviously this mule is widely traveled.

This halving of the deposit shows how unprofessional this lawyer is.

As for the Halifax meeting.....the lad asked Victoria to go fill in for him. I really wonder if his heart is in this bait.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And what is up with his "trip to Kenya"? He keeps yammering on about it. (Don't get me wrong - I absolutely love Kenya, and he is wasting his own time emailing my characters about it.) Has he mentioned it to Victoria? Do you think he really is traveling? Makes me worried that he's running a gold scam or similar and is meeting with a victim to kidnap/harm. Evil or Very Mad

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He has not mentioned it to Victoria, so I think it is just some story to string people along if he doesn't answer quickly.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday - My captain's submarine is again on the surface of the ocean, so...

Cpt. Anondo to "the lawyer":
Quote:
Sir,

Here's how it works and I want you to have a good look at these things.

I do not want to repeat the same details every time, as I had to do with that incompetent idiot Brooke, who was unable to send me some fucking business scanned documents. Okay?

That stupid monkey so-called lawyer Brooke composed many unnecessary messages, full of stupidity, just like in the "Infinite monkey theoreme". I hope you know waht I am talking about, yeah?

So, to be short, that's all the required documents (editable PDF format, not jpeg junkies)

- The "Sworn Affidavit of Claim",

- all the "Lobby" action documents,

- Legal Representation Agreement (between I and your law firm) and an Invoice related to it.

That stupid incompetent so-called lawyer Brooke asked me for a ridiculous amount of money, but at the time I did not realize his professional value was zero. Now, I know this fact very well!

I can receive and send messages every 24-48 hours (depending on atmospheric conditions).

I'm on a patrol mission on a military submarine and I do not have the time / patience to read crap. Please be concise and professional in all of your messages to me!

Justice and honor!

Captain Anondo

Cpt. Anondo to "the nephew":
Quote:
Austin ,

On March 19, I explained to you very clearly what are the steps we are taking to solve the two problems:

- enrolling in the College (National ID card + CV + "Letter of Thanks" to the Naval Forces + that video file with you reading your CV and that Letter of Thanks),

- obtaining the visa (Valid Passport + Criminal Records).

Please re-read my message from then on and proceed accordingly.

2 weeks later, you are not able to send those requested documents and you continue to write unnecessary messages to me.

Austin, wake up to reality! You have to be exact, prompt and concise! I do not have time available to answer stupid questions and ridiculous requests.

Send me those materials so I can get you in touch with the right people (college secretariat and travel agent).

I'm already beginning to be disturbed by this inexplicable delay and all your pathetic excuses!

Justice and honor!

Captain Anondo

Our idiot will have many many things to do, if he wants to get the Captain's money. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since Feathers is involved the lad ordered Vicky to hack his account....so she got right on that. She was making progress when something bad happened and her computer started displaying weird messages. She shut it down, re-started, scanned, did all sorts of wonderful things and thought it was okay.

Vicky might have some garbled messages heading out today, so if you receive one, just know she is working on cleaning things up.

Logar
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is so full of excuses.

The Australian rancher (old character) has accused him of being "greasy" since he has tried to get him to use Ms. Vicky's account, again.

For Nigel (new), he is getting frustrated by his questions and lack of action.

For my Latina lady(new), he is getting stressed because she can't understand his "simple" instructions (language barrier).

Finally, he told the good reverend that he can't meet in person and that his office is closed, conveniently for the whole time he is in Halifax. Looks like an offer to mail the cheque is in order. LOL

Kills: United States x2 United Kingdom x2 Netherlands x3 Spain
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Closed lad accounts x142
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is happy that John's manager, Barry, "sent" the first $2500 payment, and we've spent today playing the "what is a payment slip" game. Barry sent the payment via QuickBooks because that's how all legitimate businesses pay their bills. I even sent him a real (modified) email confirmation from quickbooks, complete with a confirmation number.

I told him it's an ACH transfer, so that will provide a slew of valid reasons when the transfer invariably fails. I told the lad I need Brad's personal address, and he sent the one for the Public Storage facility in Florida, but he botched the street name (put "orlando" twice), so that will be why the transaction fails - address does not match the address on the account.

I still suspect that Brad Gxxxxr may be a fake mule - the victim of identity theft, and that the lad is using his name and info to open online bank accounts. Brad could be a complicit mule or an innocent victim (he may be a 78 year old man in the same are in Florida as the storage place), too. Don't know yet, but working to dig up more information on him to pass on to Scamwarners.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I also sent him the ACH Trace data for the transfer. Just to convince & confuse him some more. Very Happy
[/quote]

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
howdy enema its me feathers yu wants to no how stoopid yu is???? i wil tel yu how stoopid yu is???? i was having da spokes wit Mr. muttley and he says 2 me feathers yu no we shuld rely send sum of da dolla we gots from da old man at da orfan hom 2 da broke fella?? i says y shuld we do dat mr muttley da brooke fella was 2 layzee 2 work da old man so all da dolla belongs 2 snorky boys and we gos rond and rond abot it til i finaly says ok mr muttley we sends him $3000??? den mr drooper cums in and says feathers u is not gonna beleve dis sumone is trying 2 hack into yu emale accunt???

wel enema, i culd not beleve it so i goes and luks and mr drooper traces da ip adres bak and sur enuff it was da vectorea bitch trying 2 hak into my male accunt???? i nos she is woking wit u and i nose u put her up to it so i tels mr drooper 2 relese da worm and boy is dat bitch in for a serprize??? we gots al da male adres on her puter and we now nose al da jobs u is woking???? dat bitch mite tink she can clene her puter but she cant cuz dis is a hi level snorky virus

enema u relly fuked up dis time all da gs no not to fuk wit da snorkys but i gess u is 2 stoopid and layzee 2 no dat u was rood and now u wil lern wat hapens wen u try and hack a snorky??????

Once again he was oh so close to getting some cash.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad should be receiving between 4 and 5 "I want to pay the new lawyer now" messages today. This should get him excited....unless something might happen to these funds????
He might start asking himself how he can get on the winning team here. What if Victoria's online banking is affected by the virus Feathers launched at her?

Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am going to Kenya if anyone needs help fro 23rd till 4 th may in Nairobi, thank you
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is smelling money with his new lawyer character. Hope springs eternal. So today some clients who dumped the original lawyer greeted the new lawyer. I do wonder what he thinks as he reads such comments as below and knows he must keep quiet.

Dear Sir:

I do hope things proceed smoothly in this matter. The last lawyer who was working on this was a complete idiot. You sound much more on top of things. Please do not disappoint me by becoming like the previous lawyer by promising the moon and delivering only lies.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy wrote to Dicky yesterday, and was somewhat terse.

Quote:
FINE BY ME, LET ME KNO WHUTZ 2 BE DUN & HOW LONG U NEED 2 WHUTEVER IT IS, EXEPT 2 HER FRM U SOON

Dickie's reply came in overnight:

Quote:
Your mail is well acknowledged with thanks.
Well after a thorough scheduled meeting with the Wells Fargo Bank authorities on Friday last week, I was made to understand that your compensation amount ($50,000) is yet to be remitted.
I am happy to inform you that I shall commence action this coming week as this week is already coming to an end so as to begin a fresh case filing for your compensation claim. With that being said, I promised to get back to you with the cost of my retainer fee.
Below is the total breakdown of my retainer fee:

Consultancy: $700
Formality (Bank Based): $950
File administration: $650
Mobilisation: $900
Lobbies: $900
Conversational frequency: $900

Total: $5,000

The amount above will reimburse me to proceed with the compensation claim on your behalf currently with the above named body (Wells Fargo Bank).
The amount in question will be remitted into the banker's account who introduced you to me. I'm sorry if I stated that the fee will be remitted into our chamber's financial secretary account; he's been off duty for over a month now, so that is why the fee will be remitted into her personal account.
Also the reason as to why I can't provide you with our chamber's account is due to we're experiencing some technical and financial issues trying to receive inflow of payment into the account. But we're looking into that and hope it will be sorted out in due time. I hope you understand.
I shall as well in the same vein provide you with the banker's account details alongside the bill of charges (invoice). I will update you more on that before the end of today.
Finally, how do you want the money to deposited into your account?? I need to know this necessities so that it shall be added to my criteria for the case at hand this coming week.

Cammy won't be replying today (she devotes all of Freyja-day to Freyja) but when she does, she'll be copying Vicky on it, because she believes that Dickie is trying to cheat her, and assuming that because she's dyslexic (and blonde) that she's stupid and gullible.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad seems to pick and choose his clients depending on how easy a mark they seem to be. One lady, another despicable Canadian, currently residing in the UK, asks too many questions. The original lawyer dropped her.

Now with the hiring of a new lawyer, the clients who had been ignored are rising like flames from the ashes and are all excited to settle this matter. Sadly, the lad is keeping his distance still. This inspires more of those cheap shot emails we all love to compose.........

Dear Ms. Park

I rec'd your message a few days ago regarding the change in lawyers. Thank you for seeing to that matter, that Brooke character was a really useless clown. Upon your referral, I contacted his successor, the one you spoke so highly of. Sadly, he must be related to Brooke as this Wh*****ham fellow has ignored me completely. You have always been quite prompt in responding to me, so I hope you can use that ability to see if you can get Andrew Whi*****ham to reply. I despair of achieving anything legally with people such as this handling the matter.

thank you for attending to this

Acting on the lad's orders, Victoria attempted to hack Feathers email, and is now reaping the whirlwind of a worm virus. It is playing havoc with her computer and affecting her ability to process online banking just as people are sending money! Her tech guy Ray Bob, is working the worm issue but it is a particularly virulent one.

Lord
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poked him from new email.

Lets see if he will respond this time. He seems like a fun.

WELL THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS OLD FOOL GO AND ASK YOUR FUCKING STINKING OLD PUPSY MUGU GREEN BASTARD. - Mr David Mark
"I will fight with my last blood to make someone else the beneficiary of this fund. I never know you both are this stupid" UBA Bank fun with partyworm.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday

My Captain writes to Vicky... It would be extraordinary if Vicky would forward the message directly to the lawyer. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Madam, I am disappointed with this second lawyer you have recommended with so much confidence.

It's been 3 days since our last discussion and he did not do anything that I told him to do.

I do not know if he is incompetent, if he is lazy, or if he is just another idiot (as in the case of the other lawyer, that so-called Brooke).

It is unacceptable that a lawyer who is about to receive nearly $10,000 will not be able to scan a set of legal documents.

If that idiot Brooke tried to explain his laziness through a family death, I'm curious to hear what will be the excuses of the second incompetent, this Whitti***.

Madam, I have told you since I fired that first idiot, that Brooke: "A cheap lawyer is a bad lawyer!"

Unfortunately for me, I learned these things with the divorce of my first wife. Her lawyer was much more expensive than my lawyer, but she won and I lost a lot of my money.

So, my decision is to fire this idiot Whitti*** and look for a smart, maybe more expensive but very efficient lawyer to be able to work with clients.

It does not matter that it will cost $20-30,000 if it does its job properly. I do not have enough time to waste with all incompetents and people who speak more than do.

Justice and honor!

Captain Anondo

... and to "the nephew":
Quote:
Austin,

3 days ago, in your last message, you wrote to me:

I'll be going to scan my passport and my criminal record by tomorrow to send to you as well in order for your travel agent to secure my entering visa to the states.

You did not send the required materials, so Monday or Tuesday (depending on atmospheric conditions) I will call the Secretary of the Dean and I will cancel the reservation of your registration.

The same applies for the agent I asked to handle with your american visa.

Do you have a frivolous and superficial behavior that does not match the profile sought by the military.

Justice and honor!

Captain Anondo

===

Half an hour later, "the nephew" writes to my Captain. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Captain,

You stated in your previous mail that I shouldn't write anything that isn't necessary or does not contain the required documents for my enrollment.

The reason why I've been silent for some days now is that the individual that was ought to scan my passport isn't around now and will return back by Thursday.

Therefore sir, I seek your patience and understanding as I'll make sure that I will provide it to you in due time. I beg of you not to cancel my reservation for he enrollment sir. I promise it will be sent by next week sir.

I can assure you that I have the best behaviour anyone could ever imagine and believe me captain, once I begin my Navy recruitment life, I'll make sure you don't lose trust in me sir.

Thank you captain.

Justice and honour!

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Victoria has forwarded the captain's message....among other complaints! Her hands are tied dealing with the worm virus (Ray Bob is a good tech guy but works maddingly slow......). Surely the lad will show an interest now that payment is about to be made????

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jennifer finally got her check returned in the mail and asked the lad why her post was returned stamped with "NO SUCH BUSINESS/PERSON AT THIS ADDRESS". The lad's incredulous reply was so exaggerated as to be hilarious.

Quote:
Madam,

What is this that you tell me?? Wrong address?? What wrong address?? I never provided you with a wrong address madam.

Are you sure the check was mailed correctly?? That aside, I did explain that I don't like receiving my fees via check, rather I prefer a direct deposit.

Madam, If you're really prepared to have this claim concluded once and for all, you'll simply abide by my instructions without any argument. I asked my chamber's Head of IT department to provide me with his account as to where I'll receive the fee because we're still battling the issue of getting our chamber account in working condition.

So if you're ready ans really being honest to make the payment, kindly let me know so that I can provide you with his details.

At least it sounds like he is trying to serve up more bacon. Still, Jen slapped him and reminded him that this address was on the invoice HE sent, so it's clearly his fault.
Quote:
This is the address for your law firm that is on the invoice you sent me: 1841 Argyle Street, Halifax, NS B3J 3A5. I have attached a copy of your invoice in case you forgot. This is the exact address that I mailed the check to. I did nothing wrong. What kind of bullshit are you pulling here? I have been trying to pay for for weeks now, and you have screwed up every single time with your accounts that don't work. Either give me your law firm's actual account to send the money to, or I'm asking Victoria for a new attorney! I'm sick and tired of you wasting my time with your incompetence.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Given the confusing nature of payment.....I think a lot of cheques will be mailed soon. All to his new letterhead address! It just makes sense given his "tech issues" that he have an actual piece of paper in his greedy little hands. The bank will process it regardless of his online account troubles.

Lord
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has replied to me finally with initial bs format.

WELL THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS OLD FOOL GO AND ASK YOUR FUCKING STINKING OLD PUPSY MUGU GREEN BASTARD. - Mr David Mark
"I will fight with my last blood to make someone else the beneficiary of this fund. I never know you both are this stupid" UBA Bank fun with partyworm.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in from Dickie:

Quote:
How are you today??
I was expecting to receive a response from you regarding my last mail.
I hope you did receive my message?? Please kindly get back to me in order for us to advance further.

He'll be hearing from Cammy soon enough.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is not applying himself to his task.....and who would hire him when he is asking his banker for legal advice? LOL

Sadly, the Captain has repeatedly requested specific papers from the lad so how he is still in the dark is very strange. I guess this is the lawyer who finished last in his class.

Madam,

I have received your mail.

Well I'll get in touch with Sarah D*** because I'm having a hard time balancing things on my end. Please inform Sarah that I was away for a seminar that lasted for about 3 days and I've only just returned back to meet her mail.

Concerning the captain's mail, kindly ask him to state his request so that I can provide it to him. Also madam, do you have any idea on how to draft a specimen of an affidavit??? And also a legal representation contract as well?? That's the only thing jeopardising me from responding to the captain's mail.

Lord
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am happy to inform you that I shall commence action this coming week as this week is already coming to an end so as to begin a fresh case filing for your compensation claim. With that being said, I promised to get back to you with the cost of my retainer fee.

Below is the total breakdown of my retainer fee:

Formality (Bank Based): $950
File administration: $650
Mobilisation: $900
Lobbies: $900
Conversational frequency: $900

Total: $5,000

He wants 5000 from me. I guess asking for 10% of a fund is too much, time for a slap or possibility of a larger fund.

Edit: I just saw attachment from that is signed by some Andrew, as I didn't follow that much, is that his other character? Should I ignore it?

=====================================

From me to idiot:

Quote:
Hello IdiotName,

Who is And***? Why has he signed the document if you are my lawyer.

Do I need to pay fees for both lawyer fees?

Please advise.

Vlastimir

Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

0830 AEST, Glebe, Sydney

Large blue eyes with long blonde lashes fluttered open. Perfectly shaped ruby red lips parted with a deep sigh. Elegant features came awake.
Cammy threw aside the bedcovers. Leaning back on her elbows, she threw her head back in abandon, her long golden hair pooling under her shoulders. With a blissful smile on her high cheek-boned face, she arched her back and stretched one leg out, revelling in the joy of being alive.
Beside her, AJ and Cheryl were still fast asleep. Cammy smiled at the sight of her lovers.
Slipping out of bed, Cammy padded to the wardrobe and reached for a silk robe, pausing to admire herself in the full-length mirror before putting on the robe and heading for the kitchen. She had always been the first to rise in the morning.
With fresh coffee and freshly buttered croissants before her, Cammy switched on her tablet to start the day. Her email showed four overnight messages; two were from that lawyer in Canada. She opened the first message.
Cammy’s eyes widened. Very slowly she put down the coffee cup.
“What the fuck? Do you think I’m some stupid bimbo? I’m not going to stand for that!”
Cammy put the tablet down and kept on with breakfast. No way that asshole was going to spoil the first pleasure of the day…
She took up the tablet again and considered her reply. Finally she hit CAPS LOCK and began to type a reply that would pin Dickie’s ears back. For good measure she added Vicki in cc.
The day ahead looked bright.

Quote:
LISEN UP GUD CHARLEY COS U R 1 STOP CLOSER 2 BENG GIVEN YR MARCHNG ODERS, U WANT 2 KNO Y, READ ON!!!!!!!!!!!
1ST OFF, LETS TAKE A BUCHERS @ YR FEEZ RITE? COS U EXEPT ME 2 PAY 60$ MOAR & LIKE TEH ESKIMO TOLD TEH FRIGE SALEZMEN IM NOT BUYNG IT!!!!!
Formality (Bank Based): $950 *** EXPLANE PLZ
File administration: $650 *** WHUT FILEZ??
Mobilisation: $900 *** R U TEH FUCKING ARMY?
Lobbies: $900 *** FFS NOT U 2!!!!!!!!!!!11
Conversational frequency: $900 *** WTF???
SUMTHNG MOAR, U EXEPT ME 2 PAY 2 A PERSONEL ACCUNT, NO WAY HOZAY, Y WUD YR FIRMZ ACCUNT BE OPEN 2 1 PERSON ONLY, THAT IS SO DUMAS, WHUT I SAID BOUT TEH ESKIMO APLIEZ DOUBEL HERE, OMFG I WAKE UP AFTER TEH BEST TANTRAH EVAH & I READ TEH TARSH WHUT U WORTE, WELL LISEN UP BUDDY, U PORBABLY THNK O CAMILLE WHITEZ SUM BIMBO U CAN TAKE 2 TEH CLENERZ COS IM DISLEKSIC & BLONDE & I POSE 4 PIX, WELL NEWZFLASH 4 U, DONT LET TEH HAIR & TEH BOOBZ FOOL U, MAI IQ IS IN TOP 10% & I CANT SPEL 2 SAVE MAI LIFE BUT I DO TEH MATHS GUD, U GIVE ME SUM GUD ANSERS OR U R GETTNG TEH DERIERE VELOSITE PFQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic