SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Let it go.... "I, Sven, am not a gay!"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

linoline and brilic, tell the idiot they found Indian men to look after them, I am Indian born in Tanzania, been to west Africa , they hate Indians in Africa , that will kill his 2=brain cells, what great 28 pages to read, thank you L + B, carry on and soon a safari from Africa to Hong Kong , what a read, what page was when the shit was dancing, my wife want to see it.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gerda to Birgit, Anna and Sven

Quote:
Hi Birgit,

I still can't believe what happened. I thought we were safe and that Pierre arranged for a good substitute for him while he was gone, not some incompetent nitwit who'd compromise the safety of the guests. That said. We'll probably take on your offer when we will return home, on our way to Natitingou airport. Is it close to there?
At the beauty salon Sven can have his nails painted and filed and shave off that ridiculous patch of hair on his face. I'm sure when he releases his inner femininity he won't be only acting like a little bitch anymore, but look more like one as well.
Sorry to hear you lost your job, but you might be better suited to mop some floors I think.

Gerda

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why he is a mighty GAY and with funny eye brows, normal men are tall in Nigeria and not look gay,L and B play the game, HE is so gay to come to Liverpool
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday

- Joojoo (from a new fresh address) writes to our little rat:
Quote:
UNA OF MA PEPEL WAITNG ON AKUR STRET FOUND DA EZACT LOCATIEN OF YUR HOME

WI HAV SEEN UNA OF YUR BRODAS NA OLD YUR PAPA OOOOHHHHH

WI WIL WAITNIG AS LOONG AS WI NEED NA WI WIL TAIKE YUR HEAD DIRECTELY ON DA STRET

KETEKA SAID DAT YU LOOK JUST LIKE UNA PIKIN GIERL NA HE WANNAS TU RAPE YU BIFOR HE CUT YUR FINGRS NA HANGS DEM ON HIZ NECKLCE

He never responded to threatening messages, but we know he is blocking the sender.
That's why Joojoo always uses another address (slightly modified)... every new message comes from another new address. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gerda to Sven
Quote:
You're such a worthless piece of shit the way you have been treating Anna. All this time you wanted to lure her to Nigeria, for what? Only for money? Definitely not for sex, because you're just a pathetic excuse for a man. She's been through so much for you and you dare to accuse her?
She's crying non stop today hoping to hear from you, but all you do is ignore her and be a moping bastard. How is the visa process our fault? At least Nigerians are allowed to come to Benin without a visa. At this point I'm glad that we couldn't come, because now you're finally showing your true colors. What did you expect to get from her if you're just a cowardly gay?

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Perfect message! clapping

- We also think of a "final version" for the END of our little story where Anna and Gerda become a couple. Laughing
- We are convinced that Sven will be happy to know that Gerda is actually a lesbian and she seduced Anna during their Pendjari holiday. Laughing
- Anna was already devastated by pain (because she finally understood that Sven did not really love her), so it was a kind of easy prey for Gerda's sexual intercourse. Laughing

In this funny but realistic scenario, we can make all the characters and events of the last days to be very credible.
Sven will be extremely angry about losing his Golden Goose, so he will not have time to think about other "hypotheses".
Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sven's response
Quote:
May thunder strike you and your generation for lying, accusing me. Ugly bitch, prostitute, immebecile. Fake people

He contacted Anna on messenger
Hey lady
Warn your friend very well

Anna will remain the innocent angel she has always been. Who knows what will happen if he comes to his (non)senses and contacts her again.

ETA
Sven to Gerda
Quote:
In your entire miserable life, if you ever mail me again you will die. Harlot, amoeba, fool

I think he's happy

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

11:27 AM
[/color]Sven: Hey lady
Warn your friend very well
<forwarded Gerda's message and his response to it>
Anna: Do you really need to hurt me even more?
Sven: Telling me you are crying
If you are real and you love me will you hurt me
Why mailing me and said you are crying when you have been happy
Anna: I never hurt you, but you accuse me of all kinds of things
Sven: Why won't I accuse you because you don't love me
Anna: And I have had enough of it. I love you but you throw my love away like it means nothing
Sven: Then hold your selves and tell her not to mail me again
Anna: Tell her yourself if it's so important to you
Stop talking to me if you only do it to hurt me more
Sven: Are you not the one telling her rubbish
You are fake to me
Anna: I'm telling her that you say I am fake, That's all. It's what you said. If it's rubbish, it's your rubbish not mine
Sven: How did you communicate with a guy that can't speak English
How did he know my family
How did he know you are in Benin
How did he know about the church
Lies upon lies
If you are real why will you relent coming here by here, why not road that won't require visa
I thought you love not knowing you planned
Anna: I can't come to nigeria without a visa. It's illegal
Sven: Who knows maybe your idiot friend is lying about you crying about me
Anna: And the guy has been in my account, he was in the media room when my account was logged in. Who knows what he saw
You like to have me crying?
I thought you loved me
Sven: Shut the hell up but I went to Benin Republic when I thought your fake parcel is real just to be with you
You lied nobody check your phone
Its was all planned
Anna: What are you talking about? Who planned this?
Stop this nonsense please
Sven: How did he know you are in Benin
Am a fool to you right
That stupid harlot call Gerda
Anna: If loving you is a crime I plead guilty but I did nothing wrong
Sven: You all are fakers
You lied you never loved me
You planned to hurt me
Anna: You have made up your mind about me. I have nothing to prove. I can't convince you. If you look into your heart you know that I love you and that you are the man I want to be with, but I'm not going to let myself be treated this way
All I planned for us was to be together and start a family and you cut my heart out and treat me like this
Sven: Your love is formality
I never treated you bad. I called you an angel in disguise
But what did you repay me back with
You planned for me
You keep your self from me
At first you can't make calls and make video
Later you sent voice notes
I planned to show you to the whole world but you hurt me
Firstly by that third party Gerda accusing me of wanted to use you to travel that shameless fool
You can't call for just once, video for once
Anna: You know how much stress that gives me you'd never ask me that if you truly love me
Sven: I have waited long to find true love but everything seems to be fake
You lied
Anna: I'm not going to try to convince you. It's humiliating and insulting. If you come to your senses, you know where to find me
<sad emoji>
Sven: Where
I should find you for what
I don't beg for relationship
You lost your senses
Even though you are fake, I will still love you if you reveal your true self
(hey, he's using my words from the start of this bait Laughing)
I was fake and I later reveal my true self
I don't want your convince because you are a cheater
Fakers
Your fake colleague is still mailing me that you are crying
Why crying when you quit the relationship, why crying when you do't love me and want to be with me alone
I have fought for your love by revealing myself, traveling to collect fake parcel twice, been accused and been threatening
If you are real and you love me truly fight and find me but I don't want that animal
Animal that have big boob and no shape.
Anna: I DIDN'T QUIT THE RELATIONSHIP, YOU DID
Sven: Really
I know you don't love me
Even if you are fake. Fake people do love and we make everything real as I was real to you
Everything is like games
You mentioning money like
I can't be buy for money and true love is not for money
Parcel 10000, 25000,22000,10000cheq
Ha ha
I don't know what exactly you want from me
Because you never love me, so I don't know what you all want
Anna: If you know it all so well, you explain what it would be that I want from you if it's not love and a family
Sven: Why did you refuse everything
How did you communicate with a guy that can't speak English
How did he know you are in Benin
How did he know about if I have 2 to 3 brothers
Anna: Il y a un langue apellee francais. et je ne sais pas. il a ete dans mon compte
je vais arreter d'expliquer
Sven: See lies again
Anna: Tu ne le croiras pas quand meme
Sven: The guy you told me that speak English to you
Now its French πŸ˜‚
Anna: broken english, better french
What would I want from you? Explain that
Sven: Nigerian man speaking French πŸ˜‚
Anna: Because I am tired of this nonsense
no, apparently joojoo is not nigerian but from benin. He presented himself as nigerian. How the hell should I have known
Sven: Maybe you want me to make me pass through hell, or make my family cry, kidnap me, make me owe money or kill me
Anna: Why would I want that?
That doesn't make sense
Sven: Be sincere you don't love me for real and you don't want family with me. You only want me hurt
You keep running away from me
You can't send your passport, can't make call, can't make video
Anna: Yes I love you and yes I want you, but no, I do not want a family with a man that acts like you do right now

Somewhere during this lovely rant he contacted Gerda
Quote:
Because fungi and bacteria has eaten your brain that is why a local champion fyck you and taking your money if you all are real. Because you have memory loss and brain problem that is why your big boob are like slippers. Crazy bitch with no shape

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

12.35 - Joojoo to Sven:
Quote:
TODAI WI WIL ENTA YUR HOME NA WI WIL DO UHAT WE HAV TU DO

AM ALREDI PUT PEPEL O EACH EAND OF DA STREET TU MAIKE SURE YU NO NO RUNAWY

DIZ NIGHT OGUN WIL BE HAPY NA AM WIL BE THE SAME WEY OOOOHHHHH

WI WIL BOTH LUOK AM NA OGUN AT YUR HEAD NA WI SPIT ON OOOOHHHH

AM SACRIFCED TWO MORE DOGIS FO TODAI SUCCES

AKWOOD CAN FINALY BI RESSUURE BECUS AM WIL GIV HIM YUR EYEZ NA YUR TONGU

WIDH YUR EYEZ ANA WIDH YUR TONGU YU KILLD AKWOOD BECUS YU MADE DHOSE CONPLEINTS A POLIS

KETEKA WIL BE HAPY BECUSE HE WAZ DA UNA WHU SAW YU YESTRDEY NA RECOGNEZED YU FO DA PHOTOS

HE SAID YU LOOKD LIKE PIKIN NA HE THINKE YU WIL LIKE TU BE RAPED BEFOR KILLD OOOOOHHHHH

===

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to admit, β€œamoeba” is a new one. Perhaps Sven fancies himself a biologist? I sense there’s not much mileage left in the bait, although there is a certain member here who is very fond of sending out mass messages accusing lads of homosexuality. And who would be a better fit than someone who dressed up as Tinker Bell and filmed himself singing a romantic love song to his gay lover?

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sven: Like I do
Like a mad man
A lady who claims to love me and run away
Its frustrating
I have never asked money from you except the $100 for debts and I sent the account numbers to you so you will believe me
But you love your friend more than me and you planned to hurt me
Anna: fine, if that's what you want to believe

13:30 Birgit to Gerda
Quote:
Hi Gerda,

The salon and restaurant are fairly close to the airport. The resort drivers are familiar with the area and with the restaurant, they will have no trouble finding it. The chef is really nice and I paid him to fulfill your every wish and serve only the best dishes. I'm aware that this is just a small thing, but the only thing that I can do right now. I asked at the salon, they have no problem with painting and shaping nails, like any beauty salon should be able to do, so your wishes will be fulfilled there as well. They will be able to shave facial hair and do intimate waxing, though the owner of the salon requested to say if mr. Sven does decide to join you he will need to be treated in another room as you two, out of discretion.
Once again I am very sorry for the mistakes that I made. I should've made sure that the guest properly identified himself and consulted you both before allowing him on the premises. I was acting only with the best intentions, but I see now that it has been foolish.
Please enjoy the remainder of your stay and don't let this unpleasant experience ruin the rest of your vacation.

Best regards
Birgit

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

13.41 - Sven to Joojoo... For the first time, the idiot responds to a threat message. Laughing
Quote:
You are welcome today and if you don't come today thunder will strike you and your gang

13.52 - Joojoo to Sven:
Quote:
FOOL PIKIN IF WI SEI AGITATONE FO YU HOOSE WI WAITNING FO DA RIGT TIMEE

MUMU YU NO NO KNOU UHEN WI WIL CUT YUR THINNY CHIKEN NECK NA YU BARK BARK UHEN YU SEI DA BLOOD FLOWNING OOUT OF YU

DA SEIM FO YUR RELATVS NA FRENDS

===

14.40 - Sven to Joojoo. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Animalistic, idiot, I think bacteria and fungi has eaten your brain. Can't you type correct English. fake people. Come to Nigeria any day thunder of God will fire you, your gangs and your generation.

Today was a GREAT day for him, I'm sure! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

2:27 PM
Sven: Good day
Tell your friend not to mail be ever again
Tell your friend joojoo that said he wants to come to Nigeria today, tell him if he doesn't come today thunder will strike him and his gang
Fire and thunder will be waiting to welcome him
Eeyah he said he is not coming again but any day thunder is ready to welcome him and his gang
Bye
3:47 PM
Anna: I never want to contact that man that drugged me and seduced Gerda
Sven: You have seen fool
Is he not your team

And at this point Joojoo sent his message, while Anna was ignoring him again
Sven: He is your people he can't seduce your harlot friend because she is a prostitute and that is what she needed desperately

I just let the messages come in and don't respond for a very long time. Anna is on a vacation, not waiting around all day to hear from the one that turned his back on her

Last edited by Linoline on Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

15.50 - Just for fun, Joojoo writes to Sven:
Quote:
MUMU ORJI THANK YU GOD WIL FIRE UR MAMA AND UR PAPA ALL UR FAMELY DHEY WIL DIE YOUNY FRO HOW TO END OF APRIL

U SAY U NOW HOW TO DO JUJU DEATHY BEFORE 15TH OF APRIL AND TRY AND SEE

UR MAMA WIL NECK HERSELF BEFUR IZ TIME BEFUR U FOLOW NA ODHA COME GOD PUNISH U AGAINT AM BEYELSA

YU DONT TALK OF OKIJA TO D OWNERS OOOOHHHH YU ARE A BEGINER INDEED

AM WIL LET YU KNOU DHAT U HAVE BEEN TRAPPED 4 INSULTIN D EYE OF D GODS

AM U DEY REPLY OGUN KILL YOU NA YUR GENERATION DHE DAY THUNDER BLAST MAKE HE HIT YU FALL YUR POOR MMAMA

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you need any of Anna's FB friends to send Sven tasty messages when Anna gets back to the UK about how sad and depressed she is and that he's a POS, my Jennifer character is happy to do so. He's such an asshole! I truly hope this destroys him and makes him scared to even try scamming again. Well played everyone!!! clapping clapping clapping

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ good plan, just don't send it to the wrong Sven, there are 2 now

Anna: I have no team. How many times do I need to say that before you get it
Sven: Suite your self girl
Anna: Ever since I'm in africa you're being mean to me. I can't understand how your love can just disappear so easily. Only if it wasn't real from the start
Sven: Love stays in a happy heart
If heart is bitter then the love is bitter
You are the one with fake love
Anna: My love is still strong, but my heart hurts
You're listening to third party opinions of me
Sven: Your love is still strong for who
I listened because you played me and fake me
Anna: and you never explained how this would make sense if this is fake. Why would I even do this if I didn't love you? What would I gain from this?
My love for you of course
Sven: If you are real why did you and your friend refused to travel by road
I don't know
You wanted me hurt
You never loved me
Because how did a stranger know you are in Benin
All is formality
If you are real come to my state port
Third party have been saving me, they borrowed me money. What did yours do they all planned to kill me
Anna: We can't travel by road because it's illegal to enter nigeria without a visa I don't wish to end up in jail
Kill you how?
And how did he know? Who did you tell? Maybe one of your so called friends said something
How would I know
Why would I want to kill you?
How would that make me happy?
Sven: In Nigeria you will go to jail you are a liar when your car get to the border they will stamp your passport and you will give them money
And how did he know? Who did you tell? Maybe one of your so called friends said something
Said something about what?
Anna: Or they would kick our asses back because we don't have a damned fucking visa. Do you think I'm happy because of this?
Or are you just enjoying the pain you cause me
Sven: I don't keep friends and my friend are Yoruba they don't know border not to talk of Benin Republic
You are happy
Anna: I am not
Sven: No body will kick your ass if you come in the money all what Nigeria custom needs is money
You have been happy since yesterday and you even upload a picture
Anna: And a visa. We contacted the consulate in London and they say don't enter the country without a visa
Sven: You caused me pain
I gave you my love but you gave me faked and Planned love
Anna: No, I have not been happy. I was trying to make the best of it, but I can't
Sven: Think like an Africa
Anna: I feel like I'm in hell now
Sven: Ask Pierre if you are real they will get you to Nigeria
Anna: VISA!!!
Don't you read?
Sven: One of his drivers know borders well and they will bring you here
Anna: I wish I could. There's nothing I want more
Sven: When you ask me to come to border that they will bring with a van and the van will proceed to my place
Anna: We didn't make inquiries about the visa yet, we did that yesterday
Sven: There is nothing you want more. You want your self and you are loved with your self and your team
Anna: What team?
Sven: If you are real enjoy your stay there
Anna: It's just me and Gerda here and If I can't be with you I'd rather be home, because I hate it here now
Sven: If you want to be with me come here if you are real
Without coming here go to your country
You hate where you type in your picture yesterday that you love it here
Anna: That's just a mean thing to say. I just told you I can't cross the border without a visa
Yesterday I was angry and hoping to have a nice stay here, now all I am is sad because you left me
Sven: Go to your country then
Keep angry
Anna: I'll be miserable everywhere without you
Sven: So you will be happy there
Anna: But you only seem to enjoy that
and you still didn't say why I would want you killed
Sven: You lied miserable without the man you don't love, the man your shit friend talk to anyhow
Anna: I can't control Gerda, you can't blame that on me.
Please tell me. Have you ever loved me or was this all just some sick game to you?
Sven: If truly everything is real joojoo will go and meet his uncle that died soon immediately he step my state
I have ever love you with my life but you bite me instead of loving me back
Anna: No, I love you back with all my heart
Sven: Seeing is believing
Anna: Same
Sven: What are you seeing and you are believing
Anna: I am not seeing your love. Only your anger and your hate, so why would i even try... 😒
Sven: Did you fucking try before you only listen to your friend
You never love me
I love you but you back bite me so do you still expect me to love you when you show your self unreal
Anna: I have loved you before you we're real and i will love you until i die. And i don't bite you. You just have this party opinion in your head now
Sven: Then prove the party wrong by showing your true love and self

20:25 Gerda to Sven
Quote:
Whine all you want, but I have the girl. Don't you see it? I want Anna and now finally you have left her. This is epic, telling her she's fake, I couldn't have thought of a better break up excuse than that. Thank you so much. And because of your pathetic psychotic cry baby attitude she'll never believe you when you'll tell her this. And she still likes me because I tried to get you two together. I'm glad she heard herself that we can't go to Nigeria. I knew about the visa all along, but she still had hope and I knew you'd fuck up eventually. Are you sure you weren't the one to send Julien to us? I didn't plan for that to happen but it caused your break up so it turned out to be a rather expensive solution to my problem, but she's worth it.
Thank you for using her vulnerabilities against her. That was a great idea. She'll never trust you again.

20:48
Sven: You see I know you never love me
Look at the person you think she is your friend
She planned for you
She wants you as a lesbian
I thought you people are only fake but also a lesbians that why you can't control her
<Gerda's email>
I love the way your fake friend open up for me. Go ahead and continue your lesbian with her. I told you she never wish you well she never wanted you to get marry if you are real
I know you don't love me at all
You can't control yourself not to talk of your fake friend. Now she confirm you are birds of the same feather
Thank you for all
<screenshot of Gerda's message>
Anna: Anyone can fake a screenshot. She never tried anything with me
Sven: So am the one that fake the screenshot right
If she doesn't try anything with you why will she sent me this
Anna: No clue and since you don't want me anymore, why would I go through the trouble of explaining or finding out?
Sven: I said it you never love me and wanted family with me
So good bye
Anna: I did, but you threw it all away
Sven: Fyck your throw away
Fyck you and your lesbian friend
Here "Sven the 2nd" (looking exactly like RealSven) posted on Anna's timeline "you're just a stupid lesbian fool"
Anna: Why the fuck are you calling me a lesbian for all my friends to see?
Sven: I have nothing to discuss with you
Suite your self
Hb
Fake people, harlot, betrayal, lesbians

Anna didn't read that final message anymore (at least it shows unread for him) I hope he figured out there's someone using his name and picture to make that post on Anna's timeline. Yes, I made a duplicate of his account
Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

- 75 Scammers have already received this bellow message, accompanied by some "compromising" pictures.
- Tomorrow I will continue to send this message to other scammers. If half of them call back the idiot to offend him, I think our dear Sven will have many great moments. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
COMPLIMENTS OF THE DAY MY HOMOSEXUAL BROTHER!

MY NAME IS REAL NAME OF SVEN AND I AM PRESIDENT OF THE ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIANS UNITED FOR SODOMY (A.N.U.S.).

AS A FELLOW HOMOSEXUAL, YOU PROBABLY KNOW MAY IS GAY PRIDE MONTH IN NIGERIA. I AM INVITING YOU TO JOIN ME AND THOUSANDS OF OUR GAY NIGERIAN BROTHERS IN A PUBLIC ACTION. IT WILL INCLUDE FAMOUS NIGERIA HOMOSEXUALS LIKE FEMI ADESANYE, PETER OSOJA, ADEWOLE ADESHOLA OLADOKUN AND ADEYEMI SHOLA.

NEXT MONTH THERE WILL BE A MASS PROTEST CALLED "CELEBRATE SODOMY" AT THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT BUILDING TO DEMAND EQUAL RIGHTS FOR GAYS IN NIGERIA. LET US STAND UP FOR OUR RIGHTS IN THE FACE OF OUR BIGOT PRESIDENT AND HATE GROUPS LIKE GODS AGAINST GAYISM. RAINBOW TELEVISION FROM AMERICA WILL BE COVERING THIS ACTION.

PLEASE BRING YOUR GAY LOVER AS WE DEMAND OUR RIGHTS AND CELEBRATE OUR HOMOSEXUALISM!
REMEMBER NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE! THE REAL SIN IS HATE!

IF YOU WISH TO HELP WITH THE ORGANIZATION OF THIS MARCH, CALL ME IMMEDIATELY: HIS REAL PHONE NUMBER

REAL NAME OF SVEN
PRESIDENT OF THE ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIANS UNITED FOR SODOMY (A.N.U.S.)
HIS REAL PHONE NUMBER
HIS REAL FACEBOOK PAGE

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Hahahaha - Laughing Twisted Evil Laughing

Priceless.
Scrutinizer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh...THAT will ignite the lad. This is going to develop into unbelievable fireworks.

Magic. Twisted Evil
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hitty wrote:
what page was when the shit was dancing, my wife want to see it.

I missed this.. all the trophies are indexed in the first post of this thread.

So when I thought this was finally over the fake Sven managed to bring more confusion, fury, and love. I can't post the chat now, but it's hilarious. Sven is so paranoid by now that he's blaming Gerda for everything. Warning Anna to be careful of her so called friend, giving her advise on how to get her phone and read her messages to find proof for his theory. He thinks Gerda wants to drug and rape Anna now. He so desperately want to believe everything that he's baiting himself back to Anna.
And that is the #1 reason I want Anna to be innocent at all times.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The message has been "stylized" a little (rainbow colors Laughing ) and has been sent to another 50 scammers.
Unfortunately, Yahoo has blocked (temporarily, I hope) my account from where I sent this message. Collateral damage! Laughing

Now we are thinking of sending the SAME message to Sven.
I'm sure he'll be very happy! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
COMPLIMENTS OF THE DAY MY HOMOSEXUAL BROTHER!

MY NAME IS REAL_NAME_OF_SVEN AND I AM PRESIDENT OF THE ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIANS UNITED FOR SODOMY (A.N.U.S.).

AS A FELLOW HOMOSEXUAL, YOU PROBABLY KNOW MAY IS GAY PRIDE MONTH IN NIGERIA. I AM INVITING YOU TO JOIN ME AND THOUSANDS OF OUR GAY NIGERIAN BROTHERS IN A PUBLIC ACTION. IT WILL INCLUDE FAMOUS NIGERIA HOMOSEXUALS LIKE FEMI ADESANYE, PETER OSOJA, ADEWOLE ADESHOLA OLADOKUN AND ADEYEMI SHOLA.

NEXT MONTH THERE WILL BE A MASS PROTEST CALLED "CELEBRATE SODOMY" AT THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT BUILDING TO DEMAND EQUAL RIGHTS FOR GAYS IN NIGERIA. LET US STAND UP FOR OUR RIGHTS IN THE FACE OF OUR BIGOT PRESIDENT AND HATE GROUPS LIKE GODS AGAINST GAYISM. RAINBOW TELEVISION FROM AMERICA WILL BE COVERING THIS ACTION.

PLEASE BRING YOUR GAY LOVER AS WE DEMAND OUR RIGHTS AND CELEBRATE OUR HOMOSEXUALISM!
REMEMBER NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE! THE REAL SIN IS HATE!

IF YOU WISH TO HELP WITH THE ORGANIZATION OF THIS MARCH, CALL ME IMMEDIATELY: HIS REAL_PHONE_NUMBER

REAL NAME_OF_SVEN
HIS REAL_PHONE_NUMBER / HIS_REAL_FACEBOOK_PAGE

===

Scrutinizer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This could be real havoc..if all the lads see each othersΒ΄email..and press "Reply all" when they slap him...

I can see the insult avalanche coming Smile
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

- Finally, I was able to recover my yahoo account.
- I found there some empty messages (Reply-to-the-rainbow-message) with no any content.
- But one of them had an funny answer! Twisted Evil
Quote:
God punish you. May you die of anus cancer

11.35 - My immediate answer:
Quote:
MY DEAR BROTHER OF GAYISM, I WANT TO EXPLAIN THE BENEFITS OF ANAL SEX.
PLEASE CALL ME OR CONTACT ME ON MY OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE.
FREE SODOMY, FREE HOMOSEXUALISM!

full name of Sven
his real phone number / his real FB page

12.30 - Another message from "the fake" Seven... "the real" Sven is in CC. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
I REALLY WANT TO KNOW YOU MUCH BETTER IF YOU UNDERSTAND ME.
PLEASE CONTACT ME, AND YOU'LL SEE THAT YOU'LL BE PLEASED WITH MY HOMOSEXUAL SERVICES.
I'D LIKE TO BE YOUR WOMAN AND I'LL DRESS IN A YELLOW DINNER GOWN WITH RED SHOES.
I'LL SUCK YOU AND LICK YOU TILL YOU CAN END UP IN MY MOUTH.

real name of Sven
PHONE: <his phone number> / EMAIL: <his email> / FACEBOOK: <his FB page>

===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday FakeSven started posting some nasty comments on Anna's timeline.
"fuck you stupid lesbian fool"
"I hope the lions will eat you"

Early this morning FakeSven started a chat with Anna, which she posted on her timeline, tagging RealSven

I think he kinda liked it looking at his response Laughing

7:37 Sven to Anna (oh yes, he's happy)
Quote:
You will never know peace for all the pain you have caused me. Gerda will die and her corpse will be eaten up by dog. You all formed screenshot and put my name and you tag me on facebook. God will bring his wrath on you and your gang. I thought you are real not knowing you are fake and destiny destroyer and you can't destroy my destiny because you can't create one. May God destroy your evil plan against me. I thought am in love with an epitome of beauty not knowing you are a beast

7:53 Sven to Anna, with the screenshot she posted
Quote:
Where did you find this and you uploaded it. All this chat was a lie and you tag me. Now I see you never love me that was why you refuse calls, videos and come to me request. Gerda is a beast and she have joined her

7:12 AM
Sven: May God entangle your life and those that plan this, all of you will not find rest, you will live to suffer and you all will not find rest. you, Mabel, church, gpse, rosy, Pierre, Betty, juju will die
May you not find peace except if I don't love you. I called you scam because that is what you are. look at what you just post now, where did you find it which I was not the one that chatted with you. I left online when I send you what Gerda mail me with yesterday so how did you get it. you and your generation will be gay and lesbian. animals. I thought I was in love not knowing am lost
May you not find peace except if I don't love you. I called you scam because that is what you are. look at what you just post now, where did you find it which I was not the one that chatted with you. I left online when I send you what Gerda mail me with yesterday so how did you get it. you and your generation will be gay and lesbian. animals. I thought I was in love not knowing am lost
You and Gerda that formed this will not know peace
Gerda have you already go for her and leave me alone
Animal
Anna: Stop this game you're playing with me. Contacting me from different profiles, calling me a lesbian for all my friends to see. What is wrong with you? Didn't you hurt me enough?
And now you even removed me as a friend. Do you have any idea how much this hurts?
Sven: Are you crazy, who is contacting you with different profiles. I love you and I never had bad deeds but your friend is playing games with me and you yet you believe to the extent of upload a screenshot I never chat with you
I removed you because you are a destiny destroyer and you never love me
I removed you because you are a destiny destroyer and you never love me
Anna: I never did anything to harm you
I love you with all my heart 😒
What is happening
Sven: I will send you a screenshot on your mail
Anna: Of what?
I've seen it. It's my screenshot. You contacted me from a different profile for some reason
Why?
Sven: Check your profile and check the screenshot you uploaded and you tag me. you are a liar
Anna: So who is the one that chatted with me and said this if it's not you?
Sven: Am I mad, I was not the one that chatted with you because I refuse to chat with you since I sent you Gerda mail yesterday.
Anna: Did you ask your brother's or one of your friends to do this?
Sven: Am I mad, I was not the one that chatted with you because I refuse to chat with you since I sent you Gerda mail yesterday.
Anna: Who?
Sven: You should ask your friend Gerda, try and sneak on her she is evil. my brother were with me yesterday watching movies on my phone when I didn't chat with you
Anna: Gerda wasnt even in the media room at the same time
Sven: I don't believe anything
You hurt me bitterly
Anna: So did you 😒
Sven: I sent you a mail about her yesterday
She has planned with the locals if truly you are real
Anna: She has planned what?
I don't understand what's going on anymore
Sven: Tell her to give you her phone
Didn't I warned you against third party
I warned you against gerda
Anna: Ok I'll ask her, but why?
Sven: She said she will make you forget me
Anna: You warn me against third party yet you listen to others all the time concerning our relationship
Sven: Her plan is coming to pass
I listened to them because they stand with me and borrow me money to be with you
Anna: So now my love for you doesn't matter anymore?
Sven: Until you delete that post that I didn't chat you with I will never accept your friend request. I know you don't love me
If I don't love will I chat with you after everything I have been witnessing in the past days
Anna: I deleted it. Please find out who it is that contacted me
Sven: But you accept to be fake to me by imposing your friend to talk to me anyhow
If you have been real and you are here will all this be happening
Anna: I don't want to be here anymore. I don't know anymore who to trust
Sven: Search your friend Gerda
She is evil
You don't want to be where?
Anna: In this resort
Sven: Check her mail both sent, trash, spam
You refuse to come to me if you are real and you love me
Anna: I don't refuse, I have no money to travel 😒 and you don't want me anymore. You hate me now
Sven: Because you never listen to me. I told you your friend doesn't want you to have a man because she lost her own
Gerda has money try and collect the money from her
She wants you to be crying because of me
Anna: And now she is winning because you are not here
😘 thank you for accepting my friends request
I'm so confused about everything right now
Sven: If you love me find out from your friend but don't let her know you are happy with me
Don't make her be suspicious that you want to find out something from her mail
Anna: Ok so how should i do that?
Sven: Try and study her when she enters the media room collect her phone and search her mail
Anna: She's hardly ever here
Sven: Until I see you I still don't believe you love me and wanted family with me
Do you often watch how FBI often do or detective
Don't be in haste be calm
Anna: No i don't. Do you?
Sven: Don't talk to her about me
Always be with her
Anna: Ok
Sven: Keep following her
After a while stop following her
But don't think about anything till you will get her
Go to her room and tell her you wanted to relax there
Anna: She'll think that's strange
Should i tell her i think a snake is in my room or what's your idea?
Sven: No don't tell her snake
Just tell her you are scared about your recent dreams
Tell her you wanted to be with her for some minutes
Always delete our chat because they might hack your facebook also
Anna: She can't read it without password
But if she's in the room how will i get her phone?
Sven: With the way am seeing things, if you are real they will try to drug and rape you
Be careful
You will get her phone and her money
Anna: Who will do that?
Sven: When you have her phone and check every messages there you will win her
Anna: Oh my god
I need to leave here
Sven: Just be calm and careful so she won't be suspicious
Where will you go if you leave there
Anna: I don't know😭
But how is it still safe for me here?
Sven: You will find money from her to come here or go to England
I don't know about your safety there
She planned you should not get visa to Nigeria and she planned about the fear planted about road trip
I have to go now
Anna: Go where?
Don't leave me
Sven: Go and join her
Anna: You're all I have now
Sven: Me?
You have work to do now
Work diligently for good results
Anna: Oh... I don't have you? 😒
Sven: Calm your mind first and look happy been with her
Don't talk about me for once
If she talk about me don't reply
Anna: Ok I'll do that
Sven: You have me when you are here with me not faraway with that prostitute
Anna: Shall i say I hate you and don't want to talk about you?
I know I can't hold you but is your heart still mine?
Sven: Don't mention my name to her at all
If am not with you will I be here and plan so you can catch that bitch
Anna: 😘 thank you
Sven: Take care and be careful

11:56 PM
Sorry who is Jenny
(that would be srichards)
<screenshot of a profile search of his name showing 2 identical profiles>
Anna: Whoa that's freaky

<and by then FakeVictor's account was shut down. I think he reported it with success>

Early this afternoon he posted this on his timeline. He's blaming juju... like we wanted him to

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sven: Some people are playing pranks on me
Why did Jenny talk to me this way and who is she
Anna: No, you responded to my messages but deleted them again. Yesterday evening you called me a stupid lesbian and said that you hoped the lions would eat me.
Sven: Really
It wasn't me
You believe that trash
How will I comment on the picture I ignored
You break my heart now
Anna: was it that other profile then?
Sven: You have uploaded that picture and I refuse to comment so why would you believe it was my account
Go through the account and check
Anna: ok, wait
Sven: You can't believe it was joojoo and he even create a yahoo mail using my name
Anna: I didn't say I don't believe you did I?
I can't find it
Sven: He started mailing people and use my gmail as carbon copy
He said to them I am the chairman of gay and he wrote my number that people should start contacting me
Anna: oh my god
Sven: He is stupid
That's all he can do because he can't come to Nigeria
<screenshot of the rainbow message>
Anna: Oh no, what an asshole
so he's still in Benin?
Sven: Am not sending this to you because I believe you
I don't want to know where he his
Anna: but if he's not in nigeria that means you're safe
but I'm not
Sven: If you are real that means you are not safe with that bitch there
Anna: I know, but what can I do now? I couldn't get her phone yet
Sven: Its not a day job
Anna: What is not a day job?
Sven: You will keep trying by staying with her and when she enters the media room you will jump to her and snatch the phone
Hurt for her money so you will go back to Liverpool or here
Good day
Anna: So I should just take it from her?
She's much stronger than me
Sven: joojoo has charm her she is behaving like a beast now
She won't know when you will collect it
She will be carried away with the phone before you act
Why am I telling you this am not sure of your realness first
Bye
Anna: I know you're not sure, but that doesn't change the fact that I am
Sven: That doesn't change the fact?
Anna: That you are not sure doesn't change the fact that I am real
Sven: You are not real to me yet
Send me your international passport
Anna: I know you think that 😒
shit, someone is trying to get into my account

Anna logged off here without waiting for a response. Let's have him even more paranoid

15:45 Rose (remember her? From the acting business) to "all actors" in bcc of course
Quote:
Dear actors and associates,

Unfortunately I have to let you know that our servers have been hacked early this morning by an unknown person or group. They successfully managed to break into our systems and had access to all of your personal files, correspondence, applications and submissions.

We highly regret this unfortunate event and we have immediately informed the police about this. They are already investigating where this attack came from, who did it and what the purpose was. At this moment there are no leads yet.

In the light of the GDPR law, we have informed the supervisory authority of this event. We have to inform you that at any given moment you are allowed to request the removal of all your personal information, submissions and correspondence from our server. We would regret, but understand this and we are bound by law to comply with your request.

If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Rose White

Brand new member A Lurker provided some really nice photoshopped pictures of Sven, but used the ones he sent to the acting company. Before they can be used it would've been made clear that their servers are compromised and data has been stolen

Thank you very much A Lurker, it's a work of art and I hope to have a FakeSven account again to use these with, but maybe Birlic can come up with some nice idea's for them as well.
They are too good not to share here. bow_down Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic