SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Let it go.... "I, Sven, am not a gay!"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FRI 8:59 PM
Anna: What is wrong with you? Why are you not responding?
<screenshot with none of his messages showing>
Sven: I responded
<screenshots showing his messages>
Anna: why can't I see those messages?
I don't understand
Sven: Your network
Anna: probably
Sven: Understand what?
Are you satisfied now and hope you are not crying again thinking I ignored you
Anna: No I don't think that anymore
Sven: <laughing emoji>
Anna: why are you laughing?
Sven: Where have you been since
Anna: in the resort of course
we had dinner, there was some live music of a local group
Sven: I thought you are back to Liverpool πŸ˜‚
Anna: ???
really
Sven: Yeah
Anna: why?
Sven: Teasing you
Hope you are taking care of yourself
Anna: I am
what have you been doing today?
Sven: Home not happy
Anna: why not happy dear?
Sven: Home cashless, debt, you not able to come
Anna: I feel the same 😞
We'll be together eventually right?
Sven: Really when
Anna: Don't know exactly but we need to have faith
Sven: Tomorrow, this month, next month, this year, next year
Anna: do you know?
Sven: Do I know what
Anna: when
Sven: When?
I don't understand your point
Anna: when we'll be together
Sven: How will I know that
Did I have any money to process visa
Anna: No
Sven: So I don't know when
Anna: me either
Sven: Okay
Anna: are you still trying to get a job?
Sven: Where?
Anna: I don't know, somewhere
Sven: If I have one I will do
Anna: you will do what ?
Sven: Yes if I get one I will do. I still send application to companies
Anna: ok, good. Any response?
Sven: Nope
Anna: Work is not easy to get here
I applied for a well lucrative job recently, they needed 200 and 25million applied
Anna: That's a lot
Sven: Do you see reason why most people get out of this country
Anna: Of course I understand
Sven: Am tired and weak of everything
Anna: Not of me I hope
Sven: Love don't get weak, crack and tired
Anna: Good answer
Love you
Sven: Happy
Longing to hear that right?
Anna: Always
Sven: OK
Anna: I'm going to bed now
Alone
In case you were wondering
Good night
Sven: Really alone
Have you been going with strangers before
Sweet dreams
Anna: If you were with me I wouldn't be alone
Sven: Is your friend not sleeping alone
Anna: Good night love
Sven: Or she accomplished her mission already
Alright baby

9:02 AM
Anna: I don't like that question you asked me yesterday
Don't you trust me?
Sven: <laughing emoji>
Anna: ?
Sven: I want to ask you a question do you trust trust your self?
Anna: Don't answer a question with a question
Sven: Do you know who you are chatting with
Anna: Don't answer a question with a question
Sven: I asked you a question first
Anna: No, i dont know, no
The answers to your questions yesterday
I asked you don't you trust me
Sven: I do trust , your own amwser
Anna: What about my own answer
Sven: But can you hurt me bitterly by going with strangers?
Will you tell me
Anna: And yes i trust myself and i know I'm talking with Svenny unless someone stole his phone and I'm talking to a thief now
No i told you Many times i can't do that
Sven: Thief?
Anna: Yes
Sven: Who is Svenny to you
Anna: Thief would be the one that stole Svenny’s phone if this weren't him I'm talking to
I'm going to get breakfast
Sven: Who is Svenny to you
10:44 AM
Anna: You know
Because i tell you every day
Unlike you. You never tell me anymore
So who or what am i to you
Sven: I asked you first
12:52 PM
Anna: And I tell you every day that you're my whole world
Sven: Hmm but something is obstructing you from seeing your world
Anna: And something is obstructing you as well
Sven: You are so dear to me that I can't imagine I can fall in love this way
You let me know what love means and I will always love you
I love you Anna
Anna: Love you too
Now I'm crying with tears of happiness
Sven: Nothing is obstructing me because I told you from the onset that I have no money to come to you
Why tears of happiness
Anna: I can't wait to be in your arms, but i will
And i told you the same, that i have nothing now
Sven: But am sure we will meet, kiss, sex, have family one day
Anna: Yes we will
Sven: Your break will be over next week
You don't tell me why tears of joy?
Anna: Two more weeks here
Yes, because you make me happy with your sweet words
Birgit told me a guest will arrive today for us but didn't tell me who. Gerda says she doesn't know about it
Sven: Sweet words. Its not sweet words but its the truth that is why I do say don't run away from the truth
Anna: Thank you for the truth then
Sven: A quest you didn't know about and your friend said she doesn't know too
Now something is wrong
Anna: Maybe a surprise
I'll try to find out
Sven: Gerda has one to start her devilish work
He or she?
Anna: Hah funny man
She knows I'm not interested in other men
I don't know. Birgit didn't tell
Sven: This is not about funny, what if its a man for you
And she order he will sleep in your room
Anna: She can't order that
I will never allow it
Sven: What will you do because she knows you are helpless by not having money to get another room talk less of leaving the resort
Anna: She'll never force me to be with another man
I was hoping you were on your way here as a surprise and didn't tell me about it
Sven: This is Africa lady and she once told to what happened in Africa remain in Africa
Anna: For her maybe
Trust me. You know I'm not like that
Sven: I told you before I can't be there
By the way who is sal
Anna: Oh god what about him
Sven: I saw something on your profile and mark profile talking about this sal
Anna: Who is Mark
Sven: Who is he and what is wrong with me
Mary not mark
Anna: Nothing wrong with you dear
Sal was a friend who died recently
(this was bware’s character)
Sven: Sorry for the loss
Have you eaten
Anna: Yes i have
Going outside again. The day is to nice to stay inside
Sven: Just be safe
Anna: Love you
Sven: Love you too
3:55 PM
Anna: Couldn't find out anything yet
Sven: Gerda is trying to play smart
She is trying something because am not there and because you are moody
If not the visitor is for you Birgit won't tell you
Anyway regardless of any plans she have either favorable or not choice is yours. Don't because she pay for your trip and she decides, have your feet she is just a mere friend
Anna: Don't worry. I told you she can plan whatever she wants but no man will touch me
At this point I switched the conversation to ignore. Which makes the messages he sends to Anna show as undelivered. So he will be convinced (hopefully) that I don’t read them)

Sven: Smiles
Your decision will defines you hmmm
Notify me when the visitor arrive
One love 😍

18:32 Anna to Sven
Quote:
I think the network is bad again. I see you've read my message but again I don't see your response. The guest arrived here. Thank you for the surprise dear . So nice of you to send Julien. It's nice to meet one of your friends. Gerda seems to like him very much. We're having a nice dinner together and there's an African drum band arranged by Pierre for later. I'll keep trying to send you messages, but I'm not sure if you get them. Love you.

19:28 Sven
Quote:
My friend, they are deceiving you because I have no friend call that. Its a trap

19:32 Sven
Quote:
Please be wise, I did not send you any friend and I don't have any friends call Julien. Emma, you and your friend should be careful. Maybe its Gerda and Pierre decision but I don't know the guest

19:59 Anna
Quote:
Your friend is a very nice man. We just had dinner together. Julien and Mabel seem to like eachother a lot. I think you are right about Nigerian men from your area being good for woman. He is very nice to her. I still don't see messages from you, so I hope you see mine and are not too worried.

20:20 Sven
Quote:
Don't get me angry, I said I don't send any friend to you, am sure Gerda arrange for a man herself. Please tell her not to drag my name into the lies because if anything happens am not involve

in the meantime on messenger

19:42
I did not send you any friend call julien
You never seize to amaze me. How will I send some one to you
Maybe its Mabel plan

8:23
It seems I don't want to believe this network issues anymore
21:07
All am seeing is some people are playing pranks

Fingers crossed… I know he can’t see that I have read his messages, I have tried this using my other baiting accounts. Now I only have to convince him tomorrow
I let the friend arrive one day early, because there will be one more day of confusion for Sven before Joojoo contacts him and starts torturing him about the money. Always nice to have a suffering lad.

21:56 Anna
Quote:
I keep trying to check messenger, but I don't receive anything from anyone. Knowing what happened yesterday and earlier this week, you probably have sent me messages. It would be better to be home than here, then we would at least be able to communicate without these issues.
Gerda and Julien are getting pretty touchy. You don't have to worry about me sleeping alone tonight, because I think they'll spend the night together the way they're doing now. He's a nice guy, well mannered, I see what you've told me about Nigerian men, the difference I mean. I'm going outside again for a while and enjoy the music. It's a really nice band. I wish you were here to enjoy with me, we could dance together. I can imagine how it would be like. You holding me, moving together to the music, touching.... If I close my eyes I can almost feel it. And I wouldn't go to bed alone. I can't wait for that day to become reality.

23:22 Anna
Quote:
Im dizzy and feeling strange Im going to bed sleep wel love hope to the connection is back tomorrow

Nothing from Sven anymore

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

4:47 Sven.. looks like he's having a good night
Quote:
You are feeling strange because you get drunk and did I not warn you about drinking. You get drunk because your friend was with a guy they lied to you that he is my friend. Let me warn you Anna beware because I sven did not have any friend called julien. It was there planning there especially Gerda so you won't say she is sleeping with stranger. I repeat I didn't send any one to you. I told you your decision will defines you. Look at you now feeling some how when you see a guy with your friend, if they notice you, they will bring in another guy and also claim its my friend. Anna wake up from Gerda, Pierre, and Birgit slumber they are trying to put you.

7:54 Gerda to Sven
Quote:
I have to say I haven't really had a good opinion about you before, but it was a great idea to send your friend to us. He was very attentive, bringing us both drinks, making sure we were comfortable, though he never laid a hand on Anna. Julien is a great man. Attractive, attentive, strong, virile. A real gentleman, but a beast in the bedroom. Oh my god, I have never been with a man like him before. He had the endurance to go for hours and pleased me over and over. What a man. If your stamina and performance is anything like Julien, then Anna is a lucky girl to have you.

I wanted to make you both happy, and since I now see in you that you are really trying to do something nice for anna, I think you're worth it. Julien just left the resort to go bock home and I gave him an envelope with money for you. I still don't like Anna traveling alone through Africa, but now it will be your choice either to come to pendjari or to england in a few weeks

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On Messenger:
3:48 AM
Sven: You are feeling strange because you get drunk and did I not warn you about drinking. You get drunk because your friend was with a guy they lied to you that he is my friend. Let me warn you Anna beware because I sven did not have any friend called julien. It was there planning there especially Gerda so you won't say she is sleeping with stranger. I repeat I didn't send any one to you. I told you your decision will defines you. Look at you now feeling some how when you see a guy with your friend, if they notice you, they will bring in another guy and also claim its my friend. Anna wake up from Gerda, Pierre, and Birgit slumber they are trying to put you.
I don't have anyone called that name and I didn't send any one to you

8:22 Sven to Gerda
Quote:
Good morning Gerda, I am glad you enjoyed your self but I victor don't have a friend called Julien, that guy maybe good on bed to you. I swear to God I don't know him and you giving him money to give me, you gave money to the wrong person. They see there that you need a man that was why they use my name as prey. Please I don't know him

8:24 Sven to Gerda
Quote:
Am glad you enjoyed your self but I must tell you the truth I sven don't have a friend called You are feeling strange because you get drunk and did I not warn you about drinking. You get drunk because your friend was with a guy they lied to you that he is my friend. Let me warn you Anna beware because I victor did not have any friend called julien. It was there planning there especially Gerda so you won't say she is sleeping with stranger. I repeat I didn't send any one to you. I told you your decision will defines you. Look at you now feeling some how when you see a guy with your friend, if they notice you, they will bring in another guy and also claim its my friend. Anna wake up from Gerda, Pierre, and Birgit slumber they are trying to put you.

8:28 Sven to Gerda
Quote:
I told you you have to because wise this is Africa and they only use you by lying to you and you fall by allowing him to sex you and you also gave him money. It was their idea their. They all planned and play on your intelligence. I sent you a mail I sent to Anna thinking it was your idea before

10:45 Anna to Sven
Quote:
I don't know what happened exactly yesterday. I only had juice to drink but I started feeling strange and dizzy and I couldn't even take off my clothes anymore. I just fell asleep with everything on. It feels like I've slept for a week and I have a terrible headache now. That never happened to me before.
I still didn't receive any messages yet. Birgit says there's a problem with the sattelite connection and they've send someone to the town to get a technician to try to fix it.
I hope to talk with you soon.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like Sven is really happy with what happened recently. He says he thinks it's fake, but meanwhile he's thinking of how this happened, thinking of explanations. How he lost money yet again Laughing

14:14 Anna
Quote:
I can't believe what happened. The satellite connection is repaired again and your messages arrived. If he wasn't your friend, who was he? We thought you had planned a surprise and we were happy to receive Julien. He was really nice to us. Oh god. Who was he? I'm so sorry for believing him.

14:39 Sven
Quote:
All was a lie and a plan. I don't know what to believe again now, everything seems to be fake to me

On messenger
Anna: Oh my god I can't believe this. The connection is restored and I see all your messages. Who was this guy who was here yesterday?
I thought it was all a surprise by you, so we were happy to receive him. Mabel told me she gave him money for you, so you could come to me
Sven: It was all lie I didn't send any one
I told you this is Africa they work on things they think you need
It was a plan. Maybe from Pierre or Birgit
That was why the connection wasn't good so you could confirm from me
Gerda told me the guy had sex with her
What a shame and a shameful act
Anna: I know, but why would pierre or birgit do that?
I can't believe it. And Gerda gave money for you to that guy and now we don't even know who he is
Sven: Because they might see you have money and thinking you both need sex
The second time, how will you give out money without consulting me first
That's why the guy left before the satellite is restored
Why can't she send the money to my account if she wants to help
Everything seems to be fake to be now
Did I ever tell you I have a friend called Julian
Gerda is very cheap
Anna: You never told me about any of your friends
and I didn't give money
I felt strange yesterday evening and went to bed earlier than usual. Didn't you get my message?
Sven: Within hours stranger had sex with her
Anna: I slept like I had some heavy medication
When I went to bed they were still at the campfire. When I woke up Julien was gone and gerda was gushing about how amazing he was and that she gave him money for you
I told you I don't keep friends
Sven: Why will Gerda give out money she can't send to my account
She is cheap
Anna: You told me about your brothers from the street, I thought those were your friends
Sven: Won't I tell you I have a surprise for you even I don't tell you what the surprise his
Anna: and that guy that was with you to benin, you said he was your friend
I don't know dear. I thought it was real and that you didn't say anything this time to avoid it to be mistaken for a lie
Sven: They work and frame up on your needs
Anna: who?
Sven: Maybe Gerda has once told them she needs company and they use my name as prey
Don't know maybe Pierre,birgit, locals, sokoto guys

Anna: I don't know. I don't understand why they would even do such a thing
Sven: Don't know also. Ask your friend
Anna: She doesn't understand as well. asked Birgit and she doesn't have a clue how this could've happened
Anna: I arranged a dinner and party for this weekend, hoping you could come, Pierre helped with it and he told you about it, but you told him he couldn't come. That's what he also told Birgit
Sven: They planned it there in that camp
Anna: Birgit said Julien contacted her to be picked up by the resort vans because he was your friend and sent by you to surprise us.
Apparently he convinced her that he was your friend
Sven: Very funny
How will I send some one from Nigeria to a place I have not been before
He got her because he realized she needs sex
If I wanted to surprise won't I mail Birgit or Pierre myself
Another money gone again to Benin citizen
Anna: <crying emoji>
Sven: She should test herself
I mean gerda
Anna: When she told me this morning I was so happy that she sent money to you that I cried and hugged her, I thought you could come to england soon
Sven: All gone
I always tell you to be smart, you are in Africa. The first time money is parcel without telling me gone, now money to a guy I don't know without telling me gone also
Can't you all send money to my account, why must it be through some one every time
Am not with you at all and you both just made me mad especially you for believing in a surprise that I never informed you before
Have to go, enjoy your self
Anna: I didn't give him the money I wasn't even awake when he left the resort
I wish she would've waited until the connection was fixed

Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"just made me mad especially you for believing in a surprise that I never informed you before "

Just like he didn't tell you when he went to pick up the parcel - lol

Still on the hook I see .....

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still on the hook, but doubting. I think he’s under a lot of pressure from his friends. He says nobody believes him anymore, but he is thinking of explanations for this clusterfuck.

Sven: You know what I need a video call from you
They purposely destroyed the connection so they will carry out the deed
I want a video call from you
5:01 PM
Anna: not possible
I'm in too much stress already now with everything that happened
Sven: OK good
Anna: I'm so upset up now. This morning I thought we'd be together soon, now my hope is crushed again
Twice sending money without informing me
Please look for a way I want to see the video call
Anna: I DIDN'T SEND THE MONEY THIS TIME IT WAS MABEL
If it was up to me we would've waited till the connection was restored and you could confirm
Sven: What are you saying. Didn't you tell Gerda you sent money that was stolen
Now she is jilted twice having sex and money
How will a Yoruba man be julien
Because of a night enjoyment you lose her feet, I thought she was strong not knowing she is cheap and can be scammed easily
I want a video call Anna, am not happy with you at all even you are not the one that sent the money
Only that call will make me smile a little
Choice is yours
8:57 PM
Anna: You can't blame me for the fact that Gerda sent money. Yes she knows about the money that was stolen. And no I'm not going to compromise my health. I can't take that kind of stress. I want to make you happy, but I can't do that
Sven: Thanks for telling me my worth
Anna: You know that you mean the world to me love
You're worth more to me than a thousand diamonds
Sven: Hold your video to yourself
I don't need it anymore
Health issues for video call, company phone for voice call, don't have money coming to me. Yet you said you love me. ☺ πŸ˜‚
Everything seems to be funny to me
Its seems what they are saying to me is getting some how that you are fake, that everything from onset, to your church and the rest was all fake
Anna: who is saying that?
Sven: Stop teasing me with all your words, I can't concentrate now
Anna: It's just ridiculous
Sven: Ridiculous you say
No one is believing this love story anymore
I can't convince anymore
Connection was good tonight when someone has use my name to enter you and collected money
Smiles
Anna: honey
why do you say this?
After all this time?
Sven: Say what
After all what time
I have a lot going through my mind that make me unthinkable
Anna: How long do we know each other now? Months
tell me what's going through your mind
Sven: Just thinking am I in love or am I lost
Anna: Of course you're not lost
but if you were I'd be lost together with you because I will only ever feel like being at home when we're together, wherever that may be. Better lost together with you than alone in a known place
Sven: Company said you should not make calls?
Anna: they said only to use the company phone for business calls
Sven: Alone in a known place?
Therapist said you should not make video call to me when you know we are faraway
Anna: that's just a euphemism
my therapist told me that I should avoid any stress that would bring back bad memories
Sven: Am I not more than business to you if truly am not lost
Anna: Yes you are, but to my boss you're not business and he's the one that provided the phone
Sven: Boss, is he living with you that he will know you make calls with the phone
Anna: specified bills go to him, so he knows it all
Sven: Bad memories?
Alone in a known place?
Anna: And I have explained to you before the stress it all causes me. I told you what my ex did to me
that brings it all back
Sven: Alone in a known place?
Anna: that was a euphemism
Sven: Explain in details
Anna: metaphor
I mean that I would rather be with you in an unknown place than be alone in a place I love
Sven: Details
Anna: it is a metaphor dear, it describes my feelings, there's no more detail to it than that
Sven: Where is the place you love?
Anna: I thought it was my home, but I'll be there alone, so I don't love it as much
Sven: Why is the connection good tonight? A well planned game by the locals just to obtain money and satisfy some one of her needs
Now tell me where is your home
Anna: Liverpool
I don't know why the connection is good now. It has been bad before since I was here
Sven: Then how will you be with me in an unknown place when we will be miles away from each other soon
I don't trust Gerda, Pierre, Birgit and the remaining locals
Anna: It was a metaphor ok
Gerda is crushed by what happens
Birgit is avoiding us all day now. I don't know why. I hope Pierre can clear some things up tomorrow
Sven: Why is it not irony
Details not part of speech
How much did Gerda gave the guy
Anna: I didn't even ask her that.
The situation is very tense here now. We didn't speak much today
Sven: It will be more than 5000
Why?
Anna: Because I'm not fucking happy about what happened
You think I enjoy this situation?
Gerda is ashamed and she should be. She didn't even wait for me to wake up and have confirmation from you
Sven: I told her she will be ashame as she thinks she is on top of the world
Anna: She's usually not like this, but since she broke up with her ex she's acting strange.
Sven: They scammed her of her body and her money
Disgusted
Anna: I know they did, that bastard
Sven: I told her to be calm and wise because this is Africa
You people should investigate Birgit well because she might be hiding something
Anna: I'm hoping Pierre will do that tomorrow
He'll be back in the morning
Sven: I told her to becalm and looked into it that why did her relationship crashed so that she will amend and she won't have crash marriage
A word is enough for the wise
Anna: I know, but she's unhappy and unhappy people don't always think straight
Sven: Am happy and sad because they teached her lesson she will never forget when she hear the name Africa
Anna: that's just mean
Sven: When you have a crashed marriage don't you keep calm and think straight why can't she emulate that
that's just mean?
Anna: I guess it's different for everybody
Sven: You are friends you should learn some little things from each other and it should be the good ones
Anna: Tell me how your relationships ended
Sven: She must have talked to someone there that she needs company that was why they planned it and they use my name because they know you are mine
Anna: I don't know, maybe the sokoto guys had something to do with it
she spent time with them
Sven: But they are out of the camp now
?
Anna: they left Friday
Didn't I tell you?
Sven: Nope
Anna: I thought I did
Sven: Perfect plan for them but there is someone inside that know about the plan also.maybe Betty or the remaining workers
She should forget it because she can't recover what she already lost
Anna: I did tell you about them leaving on friday, when we first arrived here I told you about them and that they'd be staying until friday
Sven: Yeah
I thought they will stay for the romantic weekend party
Anna: I don't even want a romantic party with other men
Sven: Lol
Who do you want it with
Anna: silly man
you of course
Sven: You want a romantic party with silly Man
Anna: only my own
Sven: Me? When will that be
People are convincing me that you are not real
Do you have a silly man of your own
Anna: I don't know when
I was just teasing you dear. you're the only man I want romance with
Sven: I still can't believe this words because people are saying its not real except you are here to prove them wrong
Anna: you always tell me not to involve third party
listen to your heart
Sven: Is your friend not third party
My heart? My heart is is in deep hurt
Anna: When is the last time I took advice from her?
I have nowhere to go now because I have no money, but did I turn to another man like she said? NO I didn't
Sven: But stopped you from coming here
Anna: She can say whatever she wants about you but I listen to my heart
I can't force her to pay can I?
I'm stuck
Sven: What did she tell you about me
Anna: I don't want to repeat it, it's not nice and it's irrelevant
Sven: Please spit it out
Anna: Ok, but remember, it's what she said, not my opinion
Sven: Say it
Anna: promise not to be angry with me for it
Sven: I won't
Anna: she said that you only want me because of money or to be in England and that you don't really love me. That you are a bad man that doesn't know how to treat a woman right
Sven: Is that all
Anna: More insults, but words I'd never use
Sven: Please tell me
Anna: please no. She said she has been emailing with you so you probably know
I don't like to say things like that to you
Sven: As your man I want you to say everything your friend said
Anna: No, don't want to insult you like that
Please don't ask that from me
Sven: Tell me Anna, am the one that ask for it
Anna: I want to tell you that I love you and that you are the most special man I know. Not that Gerda called you a bastard that is afraid of woman probably because you have a small dick. I want to forget those words.
they're not true and what's the use of repeating it?
Sven: My dick everytime
Gerda sent me this
<gerda’s email from this morning>
Gerda crashed her relationship herself because she doesn't think of building up a family, she only think about present and her present deal with sex alone and that make her a whore
Anna: Stop it please, I told you she wasn't like this before
Sven: Am glad I didn't fell in love with her and I didn't know her first
Anna: me too
Sven: She may not be like that before but she allows what happened to her to crack the wall of her future
Now she is full of regret
Anna: Yes I know
Sven: So awful
Am ashamed you are together there, people there will be thinking you are the Same
Anna: No, because they all know that I am not alone
Sven: You are not alone, who are you with?
Anna: I mean that you are my man. I am here alone, but I'm not my own anymore. I'm yours and everybody knows
Sven: <applause emoji>
<smile emoji>
Anna: I'm going to bed. I've felt weird all day and I'm tired
Sven: When will all that come
Alright
Good night
Sweet dreams
Anna: thank you love
Love you
Sven: Love you too

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

- Everyone around Sven is trying to warn him that everything is a joke .. but he lives, as poker players, in a parallel reality.
- He can not easily admit that he has been fooled, so he prefers to validate his own choices.
- However, it is good to help him in this direction as well. Laughing Laughing Laughing

07.16 - Manager Pierre to all:
Quote:
Good morning at all,

The unpleasant and strange events that took place this weekend throw a bloody light on the company and on me personally.
The pain that I had to attend my mother's incineration ceremony was supplemented with everything that happened here: sabotage, drugs, cheating and robbery.

- I immediately notified the Police from Tanguieta of the events that happened last day. Follows a complex investigation.
- I fired my employee Mrs. Betty, for her incompetence and the fact that she was cheated so easily.
- Practically, she has facilitated the presence of a stranger man in the Resort. The police will determine whether it was stupidity or complicity.
- It has been discovered that someone has sabotaged the satellite dish, making communication impossible.
- It seems also that prohibited drugs have been consumed along with alcoholic beverages.

All these things are a nasty stain that dirty my honor and the reputation of this complex.
I apologize, in my personal name and company, and I assure you that I will do everything possible to correct all of these sad mistakes.
Best regards,
Pierre

===

08.13 - Joojoo writes to Sven. Laughing
- It is confirmed that Joojoo took a huge amount of money from Gerda... $22,000! Sven will be delighted again, I'm sure. Laughing
- It is confirmed that drugs and charms have been used.
- Joojoo found out that Sven's address is inaccurate, but someone from the Akure church recognized the person (Sven's photos) in the pictures and gave clear details. Laughing
Quote:
AM TOOK AL DA MONY 22000 DOLLA NA AM FUK FUK DA WHAITE WOMA WID BIG BOBOS
GEERDE WOMA LOOKES GUD NA HOT SO WAZ IZY TU GET HER TU BED OOOOOOHHHHH
AM SHOWD HER WHAAT A BIG MAN SHOOLD DO NA SHE WIL SEE DA DIFRENCE
YOUR LITTEL LITTEL TINY DICK WIL MAIK HER LAUGH OOOOHHHHH
AM HAV BEEN DRUGNG DA ODHA YOUNG WOMA NA AM SAID JUJU CHARMES TU OGUN TU HELP MI
MA BRODARS AR HAPEY NOU WID MONY BUT WI STILL FOLOWNG YU NA WIL CATCH YU
MA AKURE PEOPEL SAY YUR ADRES IZ NOT EXACTE BUT SOMEON FO DA CHURCH ON DA STREET RECOGNZED YU FO DA PHOTOS
WI ALREDI KNOU DHAT YU HAV 2 OR 3 BRODAS NA YU AR LIVIN WID YUR FAMELY OOOOOHHHHH

NOU AM HAVE ENOGH MONY TU PAY FO YUR HEAD SO SOM FO YUR NEIGHBORES WIL SELL YU FO LITTEL MONY
AM WIL FUK FUK YUR BIG LIPS BIFOR PUT YUR CUT HEAD ON MA ALRTAR

===

08.28 - Sven to Pierre (the both women are in CC)... he's worried. Laughing
Quote:
Mr Pierre, it seems my ladies are not safe there because I got a mail from a man that use my name to enter the resort, so someone in the resort is working with him. The guy is former TSC driver, he is tracking everyone that knows me, someone in the resort told him about Gerda and Anna and he said he wanted to come and kill me. Please don't allow any stranger to come near them. That's mail below

09.00 - Pierre to Sven:
Quote:
Dear Mister Sven,
Thank you for your warning message! I will be very careful and I will increase the number of our armed guards here.
I can assure you that nobody neauthorised will enter in the Pendjari Safari Camp, without my knowledge.

Yes, that man used your name to ask permission to be brought to the Resort. He was taken from Tanguieta by a driver of ours and was brought to Safari Resort. The two ladies were very glad of his presence there, so no one here did not suspect anything strange. It seems that the tall man spent the whole evening together with the ladies and that they had together very pleasant moments. Discretion prevents me from going into detail, although the camerists have told me everything.

I hope this is the same man you mentioned in your previous message: A giant, extremely athletic man with a knife cut on his cheek.

The two ladies are locked now in their rooms and have not gone out today. I sent them food and juices.
They are healthy but extremely upset. In this afternoon, a Tanguieta police team will come here to take statements from the witnesses.
Please send me the message that you received from that man and please give me all the details you consider necessary to elucidate this mystery.

Best regards,
Pierre

===

09.15 - Our idiot is extremely serious, so he still believes in this whole story Laughing ... he sent me a screenshot with Joojoo's message and two more messages.
Quote:
The ladies must be drug and they should be test immediately maybe the guy didn't give them poison

and
Quote:
Please send me the picture of the man
Laughing Laughing Laughing

09.28 - Pierre responds to Sven. Laughing
Quote:
Mister Sven, in the name of the Lord, the situation seems to be extremely serious and unpleasant. Why are you hunted by that man?
Is it true what they say there, they found out where you live and found out about your family?
It's hard for me to understand this story because I do not have the details.

As I have already said, both of the ladies are healthy and do not seem to have any physical discomfort now. Both told me that they felt very strange last days and that everything seemed to be some kind of fairy-tale story. As if they were hypnotized. Hmm, very strange!

There are no pictures of this man made on campus, I have already asked this because also the police asked for his photos for identification. They told me they would bring here some pictures, of which the two ladies would choose a familiar figure. We'll see if the person in the police records is the same as the man who was here.

I'm sure you've taken all your precautions against these threats. Now that I've read that odd message, I can tell you that you did the right thing when you refused to come here. Probably at this hour you'd already been killed and your body would have been thrown into the bushes. Be careful and have your eyes wide open!

Best regards,
Pierre

===

In the Facebook chat, Sven wrote to Anna:
Quote:
It was Joojoo that was in the camp

Quote:
He said he's the one that drunk your drink that was why you left to bed

Quote:
Anna you are not real, you know Joojoo already and you tell him about the information about my family and about the church adress
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
You all are just playing on my intelligence

Quote:
Now and forever I stop all my chat with you because I don't know what you want from me

Quote:
You have been playing pranks on me and you refuse a video call

Quote:
Please tell all your colleagues that I am done dealing with you all and they should look for another client

Quote:
Good bye

===

09.41 - Pierre to Sven, another message... We are trying to make him believe that Joojoo used spells to prevent women from recognizing him. Laughing
Quote:
Mister Sven, one thing is somewhat weird and I can not understand anything. The description that the two ladies did did not match what my employees saw (the driver who brought that man from Tanguieta and the apartment maid) about that man! Each of them tell me another variant, and their descriptions seem to be for another person?! It seems that this man somehow managed to create a strange different appearance, so that no one would recognize it. Lady Gerda said she could swear that "that gorgeous man had no distinctive sign on his beautiful face", while my driver said me very clearly: "Boss, the man had his cheek cut in two parts by a huge scar!".

Everything is extremely weird, and I can only believe it is due to emotion. My employees talk about spells and curses, but I do not believe in such superstitions.

Best regards,
Pierre

===

Back to the Facebook chat...

Anna: How could I have known that it was Joojoo, he didn't look like the one in my dream at all
Sven: Look I don't believe in your drama anymore
Anna: What are you talking about? And what do my colleagues have to do with us?
Sven: Your colleagues are church, TSC family
Anna: They're not
Sven: Please I don't believe in everything again,
Anna: What are you talking about?
Sven: How did he know about the church address
Anna: I don't know
Sven: Please
Anna: I didn't say a word about that
Sven: Am done here
Anna: You're breaking up with me?
===

11.49 - Pierre to Sven:
Quote:
Mister Sven, Lady Anna was at my desk to "translate" the text of the message you received. We also studied video camera recordings and see how a man enters the Media Room (where computers are). Filming is bad quality, but there is not such a tall man in the resort. So that guy went into the computer room. I don't have any details.

Best regards,
Pierre

===

15.05 - Our idiot went into silence for a few hours, and he did not answer to my last messages. So, Pierre writes again:
Quote:
Mister Sven,

The police came to do research, but the two ladies are unavailable.
Lady Anna took some sleeping pills and she's now sleeping, and Lady Gerda said shortly, "I have nothing to comment on and I do not want to declare any criminal offense".
As such, the Police officers took the tapes containing the video surveillance camera files and requested statements from all my employees.

Best regards,
Pierre

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The complete chat from today.

Anna: Good morning. I hope you slept well. I didn't
7:52 AM
Sven: Good morning
Why don't you sleep
Anna: Because I didn't feel well. I miss you and all that happened is bothering me
Sven: It was joojoo that was in the camp
He said he is the one that drunk your drink that was why you left to bed
Anna, you are not real, you know joojoo already and you tell him about the information about my family and about the church address
You all are just playing on my intelligence
Now and forever I stop all my chat with you because I don't know what you want from me
You have been playing pranks on me and you refuse a video call
Please tell all your colleagues that I am done dealing with you all and they should look for another client
Good bye
Anna: How could I have known that it was joojoo, he didn't look like the one in my dream at all
Sven: Look I don't believe in your drama anymore
And what do my colleagues have to do with us?
Sven: Your colleagues are church, gpse family
Anna: They're not
Sven: Please I don't believe in everything again,
Sven: How did he know about the church address
Anna: I don't know
Sven: Please
Anna: I didn't say a word about that
Sven: Am done here
Anna: You're breaking up with me?
later
Anna: Sven? 😒
Sven: Anna
I don't know what to believe anymore. Everything seems to be fake and planned just to hurt me
Anna: Why would I do that to the man that is my world?
Sven: I don't know
I don't believe in any thing now
All am seeing is planned work
Anna: How?
Sven: You refuse everything,.coming and calls
You are the only one I made mention of church too
Anna: I don't refuse to come. I want nothing more than to come to you
You know that
And i didn't speak a word about the church with anyone
Sven: First money 25000 second 22000
Anna: I thought he was your friend, why would i talk about where you live, friends know that. I didn't speak with him much, Gerda did mostly and she doesn't know about the church
Sven: Did I discuss about my family to your friend
Anna: I was enjoying the music. Pierre said the guy probably put something in my drink
And I went to bed early and slept really long feeling strange so i think he's right
Sven: I sent a screenshot to Pierre ask him to interpret it to you
Anna: Yes he explained it to me
Sven: Ask him to tell you everything in the screen shot
Anna: You can tell me as well
Sven: Am not in the mood
Anna: Ok then I'll go to Pierre now
Sven: I need a video call
So far there CCTV capture his face I need his picture
13:11
Sven: A guy that doesn't know how to speak English and can't type correct English. Tell me how you communicate well with him, if everything was not fake and planned
16:55
Anna: Pierre told me there was some kind of spells involved and he gave me drugs. That's why I felt strange
The cctv showed someone went in the media room. You know I leave messenger logged in sometimes, especially when the sokoto guys weren't around, so he must've went through my my messages

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sven: How did you communicate when he was there because he can't speak good English
Everything seems to be deceit to me now
A video call will do a little
My head is hot
Anna: We spoke English but he had an accent. Don't know what kind. I don't hear Yoruba daily so i don't recognise that kind of accent
Honey calm down. We're all ok nobody is harmed and you said joojoo can't do anything in Nigeria
8:57 PM
Sven: Funny, I am calm that is why I know everything was fake, planned and deceit. Now I rebuke every spirit of deceit
If everything was real how did he know you are in Benin
He can't speak correct English so how did you communicate
Am out of the bondage of deceit
Anna: I don't understand why you keep saying that.
Gerda wants to leave tomorrow
Sven: Leave to where
Anna: Nigeria
Sven: Lolz
Anna: She feels guilty about what happened
Sven: Am a fool to you right
Anna: not at all
Sven: Who did she know in Nigeria
Anna: nobody
But I know you in Nigeria
Sven: Really
I don't believe anything
Anna: Stop saying that
Sven: I need acall
If you all are real come to Ondo state airport
And before coming I need a call and a video
Anna: why are you being like this suddenly?
Sven: Have been lost all this while now am back
Anna: lost how?
Sven: I act like this because I refuse to deal with fake. I want the real
Lost by be fake for and planned deceit for
I am real
Anna: why would I deceive you?
The man I love, the father of my children?
Sven: That was why am confused that why will you be fake to me
I don't believe anything now
Because I am in debt because of all this
Anna: Give me one good reason why I would be fake
Sven: I don't know why
Anna: Me either
Sven: Maybe trying to make me suffer or kidnap and kill me
Everyone is saying everything was scammed
I can't believe anything until I see you
Anna: Why would I want you to suffer? I love you
(30 mins later)
Anna: Where did you go?

Scrutinizer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, his DEBTS...a measly 100USD.
One sad twat. Even a baby could have hustled a 100 USD in the meantime.

And the communication when lacking English...has he ever heard of body language? Sign language? Smile

And: that it only just NOW begins to dawn on his IQ70 brain that he has been had for all this time..brilliant.

Lots of time wasted for him. Well played, all round!

(BTW, the visa rules fΓΆr Nigeria are still an obstacle Smile )
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The way this is going now, Gerda and Emma will figure that out tomorrow before they depart. This bait has ran it's course I think. We managed to frustrate him for a while longer, but the end is near now.

Scrutinizer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I canΒ΄t wait for the final slap Smile
Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline, ladies are arriving in Abuja?
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's not going to move an inch anymore, so we are not going to the trouble of pretending another episode in this vacation. Tomorrow morning the girls will find out that they need a visa to get into Nigeria, so it's not possible for them to go there now. Since they already left the resort, they will decide to go back home.

Soon there will be someone that is going to spam his facebook profile with gay remarks. (joojoo / me) and he'll have to explain a lot to his friends and family.

Sven: Am not happy
Anna: me either
Sven: Everything seems to be fake and deceit to me
Anna: I don't understand
Sven: You, church, parcel, money, cheque, tsc, mabel, safari camp everything is fake to me
Anna: Why would you call me fake?
Sven: Gerda wants to come to Nigeria πŸ˜‚
Seems you all have see me a a fool, a local champion right
Anna: Absolutely not
Sven: How did he know you are in Benin Republic, why did you refuse all the calls
How did you communicate with a guy who can't speak English
Anna: I don't know how he knows. Pierre was in Parakou, maybe he said something to someone that knows him
Sven: Really I see
Am a fool now
Anna: No you're not
Sven: Give me q video call
Anna: Explain something to me please
Sven: Give me a video call
Anna: You say that I am fake, why would I be fake? What's the use of talking for you for all these months if I'm fake? I'm not some scammer that asks for money. I never asked or expected to receive anything else than your love and a marriage
Sven: So please explain
Please obey me first I need a call
Anna: Obey?
I'm not a dog
nor a slave
Will you give me a call
Anna: why would I , if you think I'm fake anyway
Sven: Good for you
Anna: Tell me why I would love you if I'm fake?
Sven: Don't know, you can answer that because I was not the one who communicate with someone who can speak and write English
Anna: Weren't you the one saying benin people use spells? That's what Pierre explained to me
Sven: Spells
Am I living in Benin
Anna: no you're not
Sven: So its spell that he use to locate you
Anna: I DON'T KNOW
Sven: Why can't he use the spell to locate me
Anna: I DON"T KNOW
Sven: Lady am awake from the slumber deceit and fake put me in to
Anna: do you expect me to step inside the mind of a man like that?
Sven: If you are real I need a call and you, Gerda should come to my my state port if truly you want to come
Anna: I don't even know what to say right now
it hurts so bad that you don't trust me
Sven: Good night then
How will I trust you when you refuse to give me what will make me trust you
Am the one who is hurt here. I have be taken as a fool
Anna: Why would you ask the one thing from me that you know gives me so much stress
You have not been taken as a fool. I keep telling you that
I love you, you are my whole world
Sven: What damn stress
Anna: Look inside your heart, I am there, you know who I am. You know me better than anybody else
Sven: Just once will kill you right?
But you demand videos anyhow you like from me
Give me a call and come to my state port
Anna: look who's demanding now
Sven: My heart is bitter and hurt
Anna: Then please allow me to fix it
Sven: How?
Anna: by looking inside your heart and finding the truth about me
Sven: I have nothing to say
Am going to bed
Good night
Anna: Then why demand for a call?
πŸ˜‚Nice call that would be, just to people being silent at the same time. Thank you for making me laugh again
Sven: Laugh well
Anna: come on
don't go now
Sven: Give me a video call
Anna: You're asking me the one thing I can't give 😞
and now you will leave me again
Sven: Take care of yourself
Anna: No
I don't want to anymore
If I don't have you it's meaningless
Sven: Tell your colleagues to look for another client because victor is away
Anna: Please don't go
Sven: How did he know you are in Benin, how did he know my brothers and the church
Bye πŸ‘‹ πŸ‘‹
Anna: I DON'T KNOW
<sad voice message from Anna>
Sven: I have been a fool all alone but now am back on my feet and from my dream
Anna: No you haven't
not a fool
the most wonderful man I know
Sven: So far Gerda wants to come to Nigeria
I will wait for you both in my state port
Anna: You think I'm fake, but you'll wait for me anyway?
Sven: Till then I don't believe anything until I see you
If truly you love me and if truly Gerda is ashame come to me here
Anna: I want nothing more than that
but why would I come to someone that thinks I'm fake
Sven: Then stay there
Anna: Please don't be so mean
Sven: If you are real and you never planned or played me come to my state
Anna: So you can be angry with me some more?
Sven: Am not angry with you but my heart is bitter
Anna: because of things out of my control. You blame me for things I didn't do
Sven: You have the chance to come to me now but if you decide to stay there then I will be sure you are not real
That' you only wanted to hurt me
Anna: Stop saying that. I never wanted to hurt you
Sven: Then come to me
Anna: Yes, I want that
Sven: Prove me wrong and what people said by being a scam and come to me if you love me truly
When will you and Gerda come?
Anna: how can I be a scam?
scammers steal other peoples money. I never did that. I never asked anything but love
Sven: This is Africa
Anna: explain please
Sven: If you want to come let me have your flight stuff especially my state own
Anna: what do you mean?
Sven: It's not all scammer that steal money, some are kidnappers, some decide to make some one go through hell
Anna: oh my god
Sven: When you book a flight won't you be send notifications when the plane will move
Anna: oh, yes of course but you said "flight stuff especially my state own" and I didn't understand that
Sven: Won't you book for another flight coming to my state like you did when you drop in Cotonou to where you are
When you book my state flight you will let me know so I will know when the plane will land
Anna: Don't know details yet. Gerda arranges that stuff and we didn't talk much. Why do you think I'm in the media room all evening. It's tense between her and me now
Sven: Gerda arranges what
Anna: flights
Sven: Won't she tell me before moving or she wants to be in a hotel in my state before letting me know
Anna: I don't know. I only know that she said she wants to go to Nigeria.
Sven: Maybe she is not coming to me then
Anna: I see no reason for her to want to go to Nigeria if not for us to have the opportunity to be together
Sven: Don't tell Pierre or anyone you are coming to Nigeria
I trust no one
Anna: Ok, if you want that
Sven: Tell him you are going to England
Anna: You want me to lie?
Sven: I have to go now
To you its a lie
Good night
Anna: where do you need to go?
Sven: Sweet dreams
Bed
Anna: No church today?
Sven: Am weak seriously
Today is Monday
We chat tomorrow
Anna: love you
Sven: You too get some rest
Anna: I can't

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sven: Everything seems to be fake and deceit to me
Anna: I don't understand
Sven: You, church, parcel, money, cheque, tsc, mabel, safari camp everything is fake to me
Anna: Why would you call me fake?
Sven: Seems you all have see me a a fool, a local champion right

BINGO! BINGO! BINGO! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tuesday morning

I have not received any messages from him, so it seems our little story is coming to an end.
===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great bait and what a wonderful ride. Yes it may seem over but don't let Sven know.

You guys have been baiting Sven and know him best. These are just some suggestions from the sideline.

Anna may email out that the Nigerian visa is impossible to obtain and let it go. No response is needed and ignore any received. Since the vacation is paid for, the girls should stay there and Anna should let out very little information on what is happening. An open sided email with just a few words on the how nice it is should keep Sven going. Ignore any responses or fake a bounce back delivery message. A bounce back is easy to make, just send a message with random numbers at the end of Sven's email address and the system will bounce it back. When you get it back, remove the numbers and then forward the message back to him. Tell Sven that you are sending messages but getting them back and you are getting nothing from him. The system must really suck.

Sven does hope that he is not the local championship fool. Short messages because of connectivity issues should be enough. The satellite modem will not allow video conferencing. Facebook will not load. Sven really wants to believe he has not been played and Anna should turn a cold shoulder because of his accusations and his lack of response.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL!
We will see his today's reactions.

09.30 - Just for fun... Joojoo sent to Sven a new photo of a dead dog and some ritually sacrificed sheep. Laughing
Quote:
WI HAVE NESESRY INFOMATION NA WI HAV FOUND UERE YUR HOME IZ
UNA OF YUR PEPEL SOLD YU FO LITTEL MONY

AM HAV SACRIFCED BIG DOG NA SOM LITTEL SHEEP TU THANK OGUN NA BRING YU IN FRNT OF MI
OGUN WANAS YU IBATALA WANAS YU KOKOU WANAS YU MAWO WANAS YU YEMOJA WANAS YOU

AM HAV ALRADY OFERED YU AN YU AAR DEAD MAN HO IZ STIL TAKEENG NA SLEEPENG

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This morning I told him that the girls were going to leave the resort to find out about flights. I'm back now and will tell him about the visa problem.

Connie, I like your suggestion. The girls will stay in the resort and Anna will feel insulted by his words and they'll just continue their vacation. She doesn't have anything to prove. If he still doesn't believe her love for him is real, that's not Anna's problem

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope that the sealed envelope (which contains that $ 10,000 cheque) will finally remain in the vault in Pierre's office. Right? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ of course it will, no doubt about that

6:25 AM
Anna: At least you slept well
Hope you had a good night. Do you still love me Svenny?
Sven: How will I have a good night
Why are you asking me do I still love you
If I don't will I be here chatting with you or will I be expecting you to come here
Anna: I'm asking because you didn't tell me anymore
Were going to leave the resort for a while to go to the airport and find out about flight options
Sven: I told you am confused and I don't believe anything until I see you
Anna: Gerda wants to come to the airport closest to you
She feels really bad about what happened
I'll tell you when I know more
Sven: Akure airport is the closest to me
Anna: That's is the only airport I can come and pick you
1:39 PM
Anna: I'm back
From where
Anna: Natitingou
Sven: Where is that
Anna: closest airport to pendjari
Sven: And why did you go there
Anna: I told you this morning
So what is the outcome
Anna: That you can start calling me fake again
because we can't get a visa for nigeria. That takes several weeks
And if you don't believe it you can look it up yourself
Sven: Is that place Cotonou
How will you get visa from local airport
Anna: We made inquiry there
Sven: If I don't believe what?
Anna: that we can't get a visa
Sven: Alright
Have fun there
Seeing is believing
Anna: Thank you
You know what
Sven: What?
Anna: You have fun yourself. I'm going to enjoy my vacation and not trying to convince you of my love anymore
If you don't believe I love you, that's your problem, not mine. It's insulting and demeaning to be treated by you this way
Sven: Thanks
Communication with a guy that can't bb English,b
Tell them am awake
Anna: I'm not going to explain to you again. I don't have to prove anything to you if you want to act paranoid
Sven: Enjoy your life and you will get anotherb cyl
Anna: cyl?
Sven: Forget it
And me
Anna: I don't think I can but you leave me no choice
Sven: Tell your colleagues especially that fool not to mail me again (what fool does he mean exactly?)
<Sven cleared his own nickname.>
<Sven cleared your nickname.>
Anna: <crying emoji>
From this point Anna stopped reading his messages
Sven: Why smiley of cry
You have no choice now
I don't think I can but you leave me no choice
I never thought you are fake but I don't know what you need from me
I have no money so what does your crew want
Your crew want to kill me right

As you can see, he still wants to believe it's real, but his friends and family are pressuring him too much now I think.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Well done, very well done! clapping

Quote:
I never thought you are fake but I don't know what you need from me
I have no money so what does your crew want
Your crew want to kill me right

- Anna will (of course) be offended by these words that characterize the whole situation: Sven became paranoid and sees conspiracy all around him. Laughing
- She already had such a man (her former husband: violent, jealous, possessive, suspicious, etc.) and she really does not want another sentimental relationship like that. Twisted Evil

It is obvious that the idiot has "felt" something dirty in the whole story... but his culture/his background does not allow him to understand what we are doing here, so he does not 100% understand what's going on.
There is still a good chance he will remain confused and puzzled. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And that's the whole point. We don't want him to be sure that it was just a game. We want him to be forever wondering what the hell happened. In the future if he tries to scam again he will be suspicious as soon as a victim starts asking questions. Mission accomplished I'd say

Logar
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping

Well Done!
Enjoyed this epic from beginning to end!

A good education is expensive. This lad was truly schooled!

Kills: United States x2 United Kingdom x2 Netherlands x3 Spain
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Closed lad accounts x142
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

15:25 Birgit to Gerda, Anna and Sven

Quote:
Dear Mrs. Gerda, Mrs. Anna, Mr. Sven

In the light of the situation that occurred last weekend under my watch in the Pendjari safari camp, I have to admit to you that I have been negligent and unattentive.
I have not been alert enough and have been too easily mislead by a man that wasn't supposed to enter the premises. I take full responsibility for my inability to provide for the security of my guests.
Pierre has fired me from my job and I admit that I have been irresponsible. Though there's nothing I can change about the situation anymore, I do hope you will forgive me for my mistakes.
Mrs. Gerda, even though this will not compensate for what you've lost, I want to offer you and Mrs. Anna a dinner at Hotel La BrΓͺche de Nati in Natitngou before you will leave to England. There's a beauty salon close by where you will be treated like queens on my costs. Hairs, manicure, pedicure, anything is possible there.
Pierre will make sure that you will have an appointment there at the time and day of your choice.
If there's anything else I can do for you please let me know. I feel responsible for the unfortunate events and want to do my best to make it right again.
Mr. Sven, I included you in this message because the situation affected your fiancee and your name was used by that man to enter the resort. I understood from mrs. Anna that you wouldn't be coming to the resort, but if you change your mind, the offer for the complete dinner includes you as well. I don't think I can please a man like you with a visit to a beauty salon.

Best regards
Birgit

Sven has been online almost non stop the complete afternoon. When I've sent this message I saw him going offline.. he has read it. Laughing
It would be a bit strange if all communications just stop at the moment Sven thinks he's done with us. That will only confirm his suspicions that this was all fake.
Joojoo might send him a message tomorrow that one of his guys is in Akure looking at every move Sven makes, tell him that his friends might be watchful but he'll get him anyway at the moment he'll least expect it. Revenge will be sweet

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

18.20 - Pierre to all (Sven, Anna and Gerda):
Quote:
Dear ladies, dear Mister Sven,

I received a rather bizarre request from my former employee Betty. She apologizes for allowing that stranger to enter into Safari Pendjari Resort and wants to make a special gesture to regain the respect of the two ladies (Lady Gerda and Lady Anna) as well as Mr. Sven.

I just do not know what to say or how to do it, but I do my job and I'll let you know that. Her position in the Safari Resort is compromised anyway.
Best regards,
Pierre

Although Anna will be offended and angry with Sven, the rest of the characters will continue to "exist" and be "active." Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic