SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Following orders from a lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That name is not on the baiters. He is running multiple scams (I have two different characters baiting him with different formats independent of this bait) so he is very active......but hope this does not mean he is using this format behind Victoria's back.
He is not off to a good start. If you wanted, you could cc that email to Victoria and ask who this idiot lawyer is this time. She can then quiz him what is going on.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy's got a reply from Dickiboy* and it's a retread of the Babbler's first email. Out of eight paragraphs, four are identical, and the other four differ only in small details such as dates and the chambers name. It's so blatant I wonder if Cammy should mention it to Vicky; the Lad needs to be made to work for his dollars.

*Dickiboy, because his lawyer's name is so close to Whittington...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would forward it to Vicky, she needs to know even more than ever that this lad is holding her back from her potential! He can't even clue in that "old" clients were not happy so he recycles old material?

She has a list of complaints to add to this lad.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy has forwarded Dickiboy's email to Vicky with suspicions expressed.

Quote:
I GOT AN EMALE FRM TEH NEW LAYWER & SUMTHNGS NOT RITE, THATS TEH SAME MESAGE THAT BROOKE SENT 2 ME @ TEH START,, 8 PARS & 4 R INDENTICAL & TEH OTHERZ R ONLY DIIFRENT IN TEH NAMEZ NOTHNG ELSE, R U SHURE U GOT A NEW LAYWER, SUM1S PLAYNG FUNY BUGGARZ!!

Honestly, if he can't fool a ditz, what hope has he got?

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb, which ditz are you referring to, Vicky or Cammy? LOL

After days of silence, the captain's navy issue is front and centre for the lad.

Quote:
More so, my nephew has refused to let me be at peace; he thinks captain Ebere isn't genuine as he thought he would be. He told me has asked for a copy of his ID but he has bluntly refused to provide it. So he was wondering if I could provide him with any other genuine contact, he would be very grateful.

So please can you do me the honour of getting a reliable contact in the states that works directly with the US Navy force because he really want to be part of their Naval war college enrollment this summer. I happen to be the one to sponsor his documentations needed for his trip.

In the midst of all the new lawyer matters, the bank account issues, he is focused on this? Unless the captain's i.d. is so early sought after for future baits?

Last edited by sparky905 on Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

- In the last few days, the captain's submarine has not come to the surface, so we did not respond to any messages. Laughing
- Two days ago, our moron sent me a message (from "the nephew side of the story"):
Quote:
Captain,

I'm sorry for all the inconveniences I might have caused you. But I can assure you that I'm nothing like my uncle; still I'm disheartened by how you complimented him.

My father has asked that you provide me with your copy of ID or any photo of you with the Dean of he Naval war college. He said that is the only way he can believe your person.

Like I said, I'm not the one doubting here, but my father is trying to be protective over his offspring.

Thanks

Justice and honour!

===

Today, my Captain finally responds:
Quote:
Austin,

I told you not to write me any unnecessary messages to you because you consume the broadband of the communication that is given to civil messages.

I'm waiting from you for the necessary Admittance documents, not these idiot text.

It was the last time I answered your messages. You missed the chance to be enrolled and recommended at the Naval College students.

I have no time to respond to the idiot claims of a old nigeria man. Asking me pictures of the Dean of the College, when you know very well that I'm on a military submarine that comes out of the ocean every few days, is a stupid thing.

I refuse to deal with such lazy idiots. No more write to me, because I'm done with you.

Justice and honor!

Captain Anondo

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Vicky said she would look into things regarding the naval college.....but it is very strange. I cannot imagine if someone were able to contact a US submarine captain on patrol (an unlikely scenario, but whatever....) that a foreign citizen is in position to demand copies of his i.d.!
I also thought the lad had to put together his criminal record file and forward it before further discussions took place?

It's all strange.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does the Lad actually believe that serving military officers are allowed to copy their official IDs and send them to outsiders (especially foreigners)?

From personal experience - in Australia defence related civilian employees are absolutely forbidden from copying IDs, and sharing them with a foreign outsider would be punished with heavy fines and of course the sack; for service personnel it's the same. And I've no doubt that the US Navy would be even more harsh. Tell the Lad that risking a court-martial and the end of a worthwhile career in the service of your country and the cause of freedom comes first. Lay in on thick; I've done that as Mal, and Lads often seem not to get it, so then I slap them for not getting it.

Sand Timer x 7
Logar
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. Talk about coincidences. This lad has the same address and bank details as the first "barrister". LOL Rolling Eyes
I am sure that this will lead to all the same questions to drive him nuts.
Since he is replying to my old and new characters, I wonder if he will cough up a few new pigs for the old one.

Kills: United States x2 United Kingdom x2 Netherlands x3 Spain
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Closed lad accounts x142
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget this new customer won't know of Brooke.....but still this is strange since the Osler law firm is in Toronto! Enu won't know of the issues of this bank account from before either, but he will be confused about the recipient not being who is should be.
Same lad, same problems, different day.

The lad went silent on characters who questioned his fees. Like an affidavit for $900!. "lobbies" which he admitted were bribes to one client and she refused to pay.

In Canada these services are subjected to HST so he should have on there the taxes, plus his registration number for this tax. And everyone knows O, H and H law firm is so well known (and it is in real life!) is in Toronto, not Halifax, so even new clients would know this. Interesting that no secretary typed this either.....

Looks like lots of questions ahead for this lad.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So our new minister wants to drop the money off in person to a non-existent law firm at a fake address.......
Does anyone have some fun ideas here? I notice the lad is making it Victoria's problem but I'd not only like to hand it back to him but to do so with a stinger attached.

Quote:
He said he would like to visit the previous Halifax address of Brooke which I placed as the address of the new lawyer.

So he said he is visiting his nephew there and would like to drop the money with me in person. You know very well that I'm not in that region (laughs); so what do we do about it?? Should I direct him to come to your address and drop the money with you?? Or what do you suggest we do about that??

SimonSez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still no contact with Howard. Does he need to reach out to Victoria?

your attitude have been causing me High Blood Pleasure - Eva Mila
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Victoria will send Howard a message shortly....sorry for the delay.

Logar
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am waiting for his "I won't be in office" excuse when the good Reverend wants to visit. Working at such a huge law firm, it should be no problem leaving it with one of other assistants. LOL
If he does try to have the money passed to Victoria, there might be a "chop his dolla" opportunity. Then it all comes down to a three way he said, she said and he said routine.

Closed lad accounts x142
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Victoria was just sent an email from the Pastor that will no doubt be passed on to the lad.

Quote:
Dear Ms Park

I just want to let you know that things are progressing swimmingly with the inheritance money. The orphanage has received the readings from Feathers as promised. Sadly Barrister Brookes was too busy to provide the necessary readings himself but his assistant Feathers was a more than capable substitute and provided us with two video readings. He read a Hardy Boys story for the orphans and even provided a reading of Heather has Two Mommies for the younger orphans as a bonus. Such a delight he is. The first $5,000 payment has been made into the account provided by Feathers. We at the orphanage couldn't be more pleased with the way things are progressing.

Pastor William B

Should the lad question the readings I'm sure Humphere's video of Heather has Two Mommies can be cleaned up to pass for Feathers.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My captain writes to the new lawyer Mr. Whitti. Laughing
Quote:
Sir, I'm writing on Mrs. Victoria's recommendation.

I understand from her that you are our new lawyer and that you can complete the operation that last idiot (a lazy lawyer named Brooke) started and did not finish it?

I was convinced to help his nephew enroll at the Naval College and made some "particular" arrangements fot him.

It looks like the whole Brooke family is made up of idiots, because the old father asked to see my military identity papers and various photos.

If you can believe this, a stupid old illiterate Nigerian man has requested ID documents from an active American Captain. Jesus Christ!

Nor did I consider it necessary to explain to him what the Regulations and the Laws on Secrets Service are. I just thought I was losing my time with stupidity.

Turning to our problem, I ask you seriously: Are you determined to complete the action? Do you have all the necessary data and all documents prepared for signatures? Do you know the specific details?

Justice and honor!

Captain Anondo

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish the captain would not beat around the bush so much and just come right out and tell us how he truly feels! LOL

Regarding Feathers, the lazy lawyer wants nothing to do with him.
Quote:
More so, this feathers of a man is NOT an associate of Brooke! This is definitely an hacker because he wrote to Brooke telling him that he went on Brooke's behalf to read the story for the orphanage home and would get the money from them!

Believe me Vicky, I've never hidden anything from you as regards to this compensation claim. The last time I spoke about boroughs was weeks ago when I was asking you if you can be able to do the story reading for them on my behalf. So how possibly can I send any of my colleagues to Canada to read some story for an orphanage home??

This feathers seem to have crossed the limit and it's High time you did some hackings of your own to know whom this feathers really is

So if you can think of an angle that her hacking would bring to life, I'm all ears. She could find insider info but not sure how that would play out.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sparky - Cammy hasn't replied to Dickiboy as she's waiting for Vicky's advice about the new lawyer's trickery. What has Vicky told her?

Quote:
More so, my nephew has refused to let me be at peace; he thinks captain Ebere isn't genuine as he thought he would be. He told me has asked for a copy of his ID but he has bluntly refused to provide it. So he was wondering if I could provide him with any other genuine contact, he would be very grateful.
So please can you do me the honour of getting a reliable contact in the states that works directly with the US Navy force because he really want to be part of their Naval war college enrollment this summer. I happen to be the one to sponsor his documentations needed for his trip

Maybe Captain Mal can be brought in to either vouch for Captain E, or to advise on career moves (perhaps the Marines might beckon...)

Sand Timer x 7
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Victoria passed on the original message and the lad said he'd take care of it. Obviously he did not. Cammie should have a new message from Victoria now. I'm baiting this lad with other baits and names and he is seeking $75K in one of them, so maybe his attention is focused on bigger prizes?

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I may be getting some new American bacon from him soon. Brookey is still working with my Texas character (John), and I have brought in his business manager, Barry, to complicate matters. Unlike the laid back Texan, Barry is originally from NY, so he is blunt, borderline rude and doesn't have any patience for BS. Here's how the conversations have gone the last few days. Looks like the lad may actually be traveling within Africa, as he has been silent during odd times lately. Or that may just be an excuse as to why he wants me to send money to a Nigerian account, which Barry isn't having.

Friday 3/29
John brings in Barry to send the money from John's business account and copies the lad:
Quote:

Barry,

The lawyer for the Wells Fargo case finally sent me his banking information to send the $5,000 retainer fee to him Please take care of that for me. And let me know when you have some time to come up to the ranch. I just got in a new case of bourbon and cigars. We can make a weekend of it. You work too much, my friend.

Regards,
John

Lad keeps going on about naming the horse and gives some BS about traveling to Kenya and his associate's account (AGAIN):
Quote:
Your mail is well acknowledged with thanks.

Like I said in my last mail, I'd advice that you don't be forceful in her choosing the Beethoven name I suggested. Since she's hell bent on naming the cute adorable foal "Prince Charles", then just allow give the foal the name because its more awsome if she gives the foal the name.

As regards to the bank info, the account information according to my financial secretary, the "Further credit" is like a final beneficiary to which the fee will be credited into before he can get the money in his account. As at yesterday, my associate called me and inform me that the case was adjourned till Monday; so I should be going by Sunday, against Monday.

So he said since he had a little issue with the normal account the chamber uses to receive any payment coming into the chamber. I'm going to be embarking on the journey with him to Kenya by Sunday so that he can be of help to me. That was why he decided to provide the Further credit account.

More so here's what you're going to do in order not to get things mixed up; I have provided the details given to me by Secretary below:

The receiving bank: Citibank New York
Address: 111, Wall Street New York. 10043
Swift code: CITIUS33
The ABA number: 021000089

Intermediary bank
Beneficiary name: Access Bank PLC
Swift code: ABNGNGLA
Account number: 3614XXXX

Further credit to:
Beneficiary: Austin A. Richard
Account number: 005792XXXX

I need you to place the account information to him. I'm pretty sure that once he sees the information, he would be able to understand how the no money will go.

I'll be waiting for the updates regarding if he can make the transfer. Like I said, your granddaughter is only a young kid and although I've not seen her, I'm certain that she's definitely going to be beautiful and the only thing that will put that cute little smile on her face, is to grant her that opportunity to give the foal the name.

Monday, 4/1

Barry notices the Nigerian account (I want him to stop using that account and send new bacon that we can actually get closed down).
Barry to John (lad cc'd):
Quote:
Are you aware that the account your lawyer sent is in Nigeria? How well do you know this guy? No legit business person banks in Nigeria. Furthermore, the name of the account is not the name of the lawyer. It's a personal account for some guy named August Richards. Seems fishy to me.

The lad tries to reassure Barry that the account and Austin Richard is legit (not realizing that Barry was really questioning Brooke):
Quote:

Thank you for your prompt response. I still have a lot of time to prepare for my trip to Kenya for the case I have with my associate.

Barry, my client (John Smithman) has already informed me that you're the one in charge of making the transfer. With that being said, I did inform him that I'll be embarking on a trip to Kenya today (maybe few hours later) to meet with an associate (Austin A. Richard) of mine that wants me to handle a case for him at Kenya. I am an international lawyer; so that was why he required my aid to assist him in the case he has in Kenya.

Currently he is in West Africa, Nigeria to be precise and he has asked that I meet him there as to enable us travel together for the case. I have known him for about 15years now and I have so much trust in him. He visited Canada 2years ago for an holiday.

I promised my client (Mr.John Smithman) that I wouldn't want to be the reason for retarding this compensation claim I'm currently handling on his behalf. Over the years I've been in active duty, I adore my works being in accordance and unism.

So I provided the account, reason because as soon as I get to West Africa, I would accompany my associate to his bank so that he can hand over to me the fee ($5,000) and in so doing, we can then embark on the said trip to Kenya.

This is not the first time I'm making use of his account, this would be the second time and no problems or difficulties have ever occurred when I'm about collecting any payment from him. The last time I made use of it was last year when I went to Ethiopia for a case he accompanied me to.

The reason why I couldn't provide you with my chamber's account details was because we've been having issues receiving any payment coming to the account; it requires some new updates, but I plan to do that as soon as I return from the trip and also proceed with the case I have at hand on behalf of my esteemed client (Mr.John Smithman).

In essence, there's absolutely nothing to worry about here sir; I'm happy you're cautious about the welfare of my client, so I'm I, but I wouldn't provide you with his details if I know I won't get my fee from him.

Therefore Barry, you have absolutely nothing to worry about regarding making the transfer to the account. I already scheduled that as soon as I return from the trip, I would proceed immediately with his case file herein my desk without further delay.

If you have any other questions or need any information, please do let me know now that I'm still within my vicinity.

Barry is not buying it:
Quote:
Your travel schedule should have no bearing whatsoever on clients being able to pay your invoices. You are a lawyer based in Canada, which means you should have a Business bank account associated with your law firm at a Canadian bank. I don't give a rat's ass how well or how long you have known this Austin Richard. His bank account is still HIS personal account located at a bank in fucking Nigeria. Now please provide me with your law firm's account in Canada, and I will get the funds sent from John's business account. If you have a business account in the States, that's fine, too.

Tuesday 4/2
Lad finally gets that the Nigerian account is a hard NO, so he teases a new American associate, "Brad", and some BS about a doctor. Brad is no doubt a new mule that he is either cultivating or is getting from another scammer, but he doesn't have the account details just yet, so he needs to delay a few days - hence the doctor BS.
Quote:

Well I just wish to inform you that I had a safe landing trip to West Africa; and I was able to access my laptop.

I've read your mail and understood it clearly. If you had read carefully in my previous, I stated two difficulties that we're experiencing at my chamber where i work as a lawyer.

The first was that our chamber was experiencing difficulties in receiving income payments via the chamber's account due to the account needed some new updates. Secondly, our financial secretary was very ill that he couldn't access his laptop to provide me with his account as to where the fee will be paid into.

Of course I understand that Nigeria is not a safe country to send money too because of those swindlers around there; and I'm happy that you're very concerned about me having my fee paid and settled without any hitch, which I thank for that.

I just thought that providing his account would be very convenient for me to get the money there as soon I arrive West Africa, nevertheless, hence you're not satisfied sending my retainer there, there's no problem.

Luckily for me, I was able to get across our financial secretary's doctor who placed a call to my chamber yesterday and I managed to get through with Brad (our financial secretary) to see if he can be able to provide his account details via email to me. Brad is an American.

With that being said, his doctor did that on his behalf and I was able to receive the details from him. So please try and understand this fact and need that I'm trying my best to make sure that all are in place before I return from trip.

More so, the doctor informed me that Brad is making good progress in terms of recovering and should be out probably on Thursday; and that is when I should be back from my trip.

Therefore I'll only provide you with Brad's account details once I have your confirmation that you'll make the payment there today so that as I return from the trip, I can get the fee from him since (he's working under our chamber) when I present the copy of the payment slip made from the transfer which will be sent from you to me.

It's quite early here, and the network coverage seems bad. So I'll be waiting for your response as soon as possible so that we can proceed further.

Now he's being impatient (because I didn't respond to his email in the middle of the night):
Quote:
How are you today??

I have finally gotten with my associate in the city of Abuja,the capital city of West Africa, Nigeria and all seems to be in accordance.

It's barely 12:30pm their local time and I'm still yet to receive your response towards my last mail. We should be leaving with the 3:45pm flight to Nairobi, the capital city of Kenya today.

Therefore, kindly get back to me so that I can know how to proceed further.

I anticipate your response in return.

Barry slaps him, but agrees to send the money to "Brad":
Quote:
I don't care what the local time is in Nigeria or Kenya. It's only 9am here in Texas, and I'm just getting into the office. Give me the full details of this Brad's account, so we can get this done for John.

Hopefully, some new bacon will arrive this week.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His American associate "Brad" has appeared in other baits I've run with this lad and I can assure you this Brad has been a lawyer, a financial secretary, and also a Pastor. He is based in Florida, and his office's street address provided was a storage facility! Not very lawyerly.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This feathers seem to have crossed the limit and it's High time you did some hackings of your own to know whom this feathers really is

Feathers does seem to have a knack for getting the lads upset. Feathers is a high level Snorky Boy. and to mess with a Snorky Boy is sign your own death warrant. Perhaps you could tell him you tried to hack into the Feathers account but your hacking attempt released a very nasty computer virus that corrupted most of the files on your computer. You can use that later on when things go bad (damn virus!). His only option is to make friends with this Feathers character.

If any of the rest of you want to make a payment to Feathers feel free. He is already angry at Feathers, perhaps we can drive him over the edge.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Muhahahaha!

"The nephew" to my Captain... he sent me his new "corrected" documents: CV and Letter of Appreciation (see previous pages).
Quote:
Captain

I know how angry and fierced you're right now; but you won't blame me or my father because he was only being concerned about his offspring.

But captain, please you'll have to be cautious about the language you use towards my father because he wasn't happy at all. He has asked for forgiveness towards his earlier doubts because he was only being watchful.

I have made he corrections on the letter of appreciation to the Naval war college; it corresponds with my details therein my CV as well. I'll be going to scan my passport and my criminal record by tomorrow to send to you as well in order for your travel agent to secure my entering visa to the states.

So please find below an attached copy of the documents you requested for to present to the secretariat of the naval war college for your perusal.

I just hope that you will forgive me for my actions sir. I'm sincerely sorry for causing you this delay.

Justice and honour!

"The new lawyer" to my Captain... a long wall of text.
Quote:
Sir,

I acknowledge the receipt of your mail dated 2nd April 2019, with the content though i had a brief discussion with Ms.Victoria, but your mail is well understood.

In the first place, I’m an attorney in the Osler, Hoskin and Harcourt law firm. In view of your letter, i write to let you know that you are in the right place, I welcome your request and the services, to represent and stand on your behalf before the Wells Fargo Canada bank to handle and process the release of compensation package with the above name body.

In line with the offered, I hereby promised and guarantee to handle the service perfectly until the compensation finally credited into your nominated bank account, we have been rendering same services to many for their compensation payments based on my efficient in handling financial matters of this nature.

In the same vein, I’m going to process all the legals covering the compensation right from the very brim to the dept of it.

I am going to use the information gathered from Ms.Victoria to file an application to the verification unit of the Wells Fargo Bank Canada in favor of you; this application will as well determine the speedy release of your compensation package sum; In accordance with that, I will as well confirm back to you the exact sum of the compensation.

Be informed, efforts to achieve the necessary logistic requirements is assured. After my due verification and confirmation from the Wells Fargo Bank by tomorrow, I will then give you the total breakdown of retainer fee that it will cost you for my chamber to process all the legals needed.

Be as well notified that due to the case of legal representation of this nature is Bank related purpose; And in so doing, I'll get back to you with the exact cost of my retainer fee charge. But we do make sure that we give our clients the appropriate discount and exact figure for retainer fees. Regarding that, I can assure you that you need not to worry about anything as I will work efficiently to foresee that your compensation amount is remitted into your designated account.

As regards to your questions, if you can be more specific with the documents you'll be needing, I'm very sure there won't be any difficulties in providing them.

Barrister
Osler, Hoskin and Harcourt law firm & Co.

===

The Captain will answer tomorrow, of course. Laughing Laughing Laughing

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooh, I like the idea of Feathers and his gang messing up other jobs too. He and his buddies at the orphanage could easily cause quite a bit of pain for the lad; naturally, the lad would have to act quickly or lose months of hard work. If this hacking angle continues, some curses from Feathers in Latin or whatever could also be in order. The lad may not believe them, but he’ll be forced to respond to Feathers’ disruption somehow.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Logar
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The good Reverend has not had any reply about his upcoming (tomorrow) visit to the barrister in Halifax, yet.
Messaged him a few times about what is a good time to drop in.
Reverend Phil is being driven by his nephew Julian, and will be accompanied by Julian's friends, Ricky and Bubbles. Mr. Lahey and Randy did not want to go.

Closed lad accounts x142
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic