SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

nigerian scam lawsuit (youtube)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hello everyone

there is this nice video:

link removed - Padme

apparently, US law enforcement got 3 scammers arrested, and they are now facing charges (EDIT: actually arrested in south africa and extradited to the US for the trial, which is impressive).

can be very interesting to follow.

I know, it brightens everyones mood seeing them being behind nice steel rods Very Happy

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I notice this youtube channel is soliciting donations and then posting the names of those who donate under a video about the targeted criminals. Very very unsafe for all involved. I'm sending this to a moderator to take a look at.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I enjoy following lots of youtube channels and find some of the legal channels especially interesting. That said, as we've covered here,
- We don't post links to people's personal identifying information. Although his channel is more on covering legal issues, he is online under his own name discussing 419. We don't need to further bring him to the attention of scammers by posting his name here.
- We don't post links to other sites for the sake of promotion.
- His video solicits donations. Please don't link to any channel which asks for money.

If it is the news story that interests you, and not this youtube channel in particular, please find a published newslink to the story and post that in the news thread.

Thanks and locking.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic