SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Icy_helicopter! Read some stickies, grab a fake email address, compose your fake back story and make some scammers cry!!

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Padme

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to all of the new members.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don’t have a fancy animation, but welcome anyway!

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Scrutinizer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys. Been admiring you work for many years, and laughed my head off countless times. It´s time for my retirement, and I will have time on my hands, if nothing else as a co-baiter. I am reasonably IT savvy after 30 years in the field, I could handle Swedish, German, English stuff. And I can be painstakingly stubborn Smile

<<back to the "Sven" thread.

Oh, yeah...I might have used my user name here a long time ago on some site, maybe better change it. I´ll think about it Smile
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Pincheygringo
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello to everyone!
I was on this forum and this site from 2006 to 2011 (old user name was Logar). Took some time off, but, something happened a few weeks ago and decided to take the plunge. I own a small on line business and out of the blue I received a message from someone in Africa.
HIM: WHY YOU NO SELL TO MY COUNTRY?
ME: I only sell to US and Canadian customers.
HIM: YOU ARE A RSIST LIAR TRUMP LOVER!
Old spark of many a Mugu cursing me out. So, I'm back.
Daftmugu
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm brand new to scambaiting and have just gotten started. I've read up on terminology and have created a persona. I would like to know if there's anything more that I should Add.

Frank Smith is a hotel manager that was originally from Manchester, UK. He was a Labour party activist before moving to Amsterdam Netherlands where he lives on GrotelulStraat 27. (a totally phony street name)

My main concern is that I don't know how to properly create a fake bank account to fool scammers (lads?) Any suggestions?
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater! For a fake bank account, I suggest the following steps:

1. Make up a bank, with made-up SWIFT code and routing number. The SWIFT code is of the form nnnnccllbbb, where nnnn is often an abbreviation of the bank's name, cc is the country code, ll is two characters possibly indicating a locality, and bbb (optional, omission is equivalent to XXX) is the branch code. The routing number in the UK is six digits and is called the sort code; I don't know what it is in the Netherlands. The SWIFT code and routing number should correspond to no real bank.

2. Make up an account number. The format of this is country-dependent.

3. Enter the data in http://creativeeyes.at/tools/iban.php . Note that, for an account in the UK, the first four letters of the SWIFT code go before the sort code. This will give you a well-formed IBAN, but if the lad tries to send money to it (which he won't, unless he's hiring mules) it'll fail.

For further questions, post in HH&T, sign up for a mentor, or both.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome daftmugu. I like that streetname. You're Dutch I assume?

I didn't have lads ask me for my bank account often and if they did I just made something up. If they want to deliver money, mostly they say you'll receive an ATM card. Or you get the option of choosing between a bank transfer, trunk box or ATM card. I never choose the first.

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Daftmugu
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

vonpaso xlura wrote:
Welcome to Eater! For a fake bank account, I suggest the following steps:

1. Make up a bank, with made-up SWIFT code and routing number. The SWIFT code is of the form nnnnccllbbb, where nnnn is often an abbreviation of the bank's name, cc is the country code, ll is two characters possibly indicating a locality, and bbb (optional, omission is equivalent to XXX) is the branch code. The routing number in the UK is six digits and is called the sort code; I don't know what it is in the Netherlands. The SWIFT code and routing number should correspond to no real bank.

2. Make up an account number. The format of this is country-dependent.

3. Enter the data in http://creativeeyes.at/tools/iban.php . Note that, for an account in the UK, the first four letters of the SWIFT code go before the sort code. This will give you a well-formed IBAN, but if the lad tries to send money to it (which he won't, unless he's hiring mules) it'll fail.

For further questions, post in HH&T, sign up for a mentor, or both.

Thank you. This should be helpful. The lad I'm currently baiting doesn't appear to be in any hurry to actually try to scam me. He just keeps going on about Whatsapp.
Daftmugu
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline wrote:
Welcome daftmugu. I like that streetname. You're Dutch I assume?

I didn't have lads ask me for my bank account often and if they did I just made something up. If they want to deliver money, mostly they say you'll receive an ATM card. Or you get the option of choosing between a bank transfer, trunk box or ATM card. I never choose the first.

I'm American actually. I chose for my persona to live in Amsterdam because that's where my VPN says I am. If for some reason they check my IP address the location displayed will line up with where I say I am. I know they probably won't but I like being thorough.
paperdick
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I an in for the show. Anyone here who can handhold ?
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater paperdick.

Now that you've made a post, you can apply for a mentor https://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php

While your waiting for one to be assigned, take the time to read the Stickies and the posts in Eater University.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
CajunTonque
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank-you for having this forum. Scammers have wasted my time, so I believe it is fair, for me, to waste theirs.
This looks like a good community.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here and enjoy your stay.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
CajunTonque
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks
Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been reading for couple of years on here, impressive baiting. I would like to get involved soon, thanks.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome hitty and all the others. Take a look around and stay awhile. Lots of friendly folks here who are willing and able to help.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Dr. Coldfinger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi.

Baiting for a while; joined up because I need somewhere to dump my piggies! Have sent details of 2 to firehouse5, not sure if my PMs have been successful or not.

Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here!
You can click to see the profile and see when they have been online for the last time. I don't know when you've sent it, but I see it's been a while since firehouse was online. Also, when you click on messages on top of the page and you go to outbox, you see the messages that are still unread by the receiver. Go to sentbox and you see the messages that have been read.

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Last edited by Linoline on Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It has been some time since firehouse5 was able to be around. Feel free to send the accounts to me.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Dr. Coldfinger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Done. Will keep doing so.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job and welcome to Eater419 Dr. Coldfinger.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
AgentSmith
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Eater crew. So I've only just recently discovered Scambaiting. I was angered watching a guy pretending to be an 80 year old woman(with a voice changer of course), getting scammed(he was baiting). The way the guy spoke to her(him), whilst thinking it was actually an old woman enraged me so bad. I have today stumbled across this fantastic website, and I am very eager to get involved.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic