SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Let it go.... "I, Sven, am not a gay!"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love how his messages are seeking some sort of reassurance he is still #1 and Anna will not succumb to temptation....He knows if she does his money is gone...but he won't even try to see her. If he started walking a few days ago he'd be there by now!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It’s deeper than that – he has probably promised his family he will not go into Benin (or anywhere else) again – the family now hold the debt, thus he cannot travel without betraying his family (or at least without their permission) – to do so would be to burn his bridges to his home

It’s his immaturity that holds him back - not a boy, yet still not a man, he lacks independence from his family. Culturally, wifey does as she’s told – but not the family elders ……

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I’m tempted to contact the lad from Olaf’s account to ask if he would be interested in some short-term modeling assignments for a friend of his... nothing too bizarre, but maybe some poses perfect for Photoshopping into homosexually suggestive poses. If anything, they could make their way to Anna at some point. May I go ahead with this at some point?

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ yes please! Sooner rather than later Laughing

5:08 PM
Anna: What the fuck have you been talking about?
Sven: Get out
Suit yourself
Anna: I'm telling you all day what I'm doing and you say I'm a liar
Sven: Why telling me that. If you have sex will you tell me
Anna: Yesterday I didn't tell you enough and now I do tel l you again it's wrong
FUCK YOU!!
Why are you acting like this?
Sven: How can you fuck me
Its your choice because your happiness lies in 3weeks vacation
Anna: I was waiting all day for a message of you only to receive a true shitstorm once the messages arrived
Sven: Good for you and your vacation
Anna: What have I done to deserve this from you?
You want to send me away?
You want to give me a miserable time here?
WHAT IS IT THAT YOU WANT???
Sven: Why waiting for my message when you have enough there with you
Anna: Enough what?
Sven: How can you have a miserable time when you already have all there
You never love me
You just wanted my company
Anna: you're acting like an asshole
I only ever wanted you always
I never said I didn't
Sven: Now you have enough company there
😂 you wanted me
What do you take me for you ask me to come and pick you at the border I didn't come now you think I will come to border because of cheque
Anna: I'm trying to take every chance we can have to be together and you dare to accuse me of this?
Sven: Money is not love to me if it is to you
Anna: I told you many times, I don't give a flying fuck about the money. If I did, would I have sent it to you?
No
Sven: What chance did you take by taking your friend advice, by staying in a place where to feed animals when me and my family wants you here
Anna: And how do you think I will come to you?
Send what to me
By treating me like shit?
Sven: You treated me like am nothing to you
Anna: YOu really think I want to see you when you talk to me this way?
I treated you like you're the most important man in the world yet you call me a liar and a cheater
Sven: If I didn't talk to you will you be on facebook now
You don't trust me
Then hold your self
Are you not happy there without me
Anna: No, I am not, just trying to make the best of it, but you're making it miserable for me now.
Sven: Even when you said you are close to me. Your friend tie you down because she has money
Anna: I never expected this from you
AND HOW IS THAT MY FAULT???
Sven: Where are the things you saw in me before you accept to marry me
Best of what by been happy with someone who said you should not come to me
And whose fault
Anna
Anna: So I should be in bed crying all day because she won't pay another plain ticket?
You're treating me bad
Sven: You are called to help where is your calling
Anna: The things I saw in you before, you made it so I can't see it now, because of the way you treat me these days
You don't even love me anymore
Sven: How on earth will you cry but let her feel she is bad
You treated me like am nothing to you like am a slave to you
Anna: NEVER
I NEVER DID THAT
Sven: You ran away from facebook because you are happy there
You think you will leave me in the night and come back again in the night
Anna: I always told you I want to be together and I'm thinking of so many ways, yet every time you refuse. I can't tell her she's bad because she's not, she's paying a 3 week luxury vacation it would be ungrateful. But YOU, the one that is supposed to be the one that loves me is being MEAN for days now
Sven: I refuse to be a slave
If I don't love you will I risk my life twice just to be with you
But your reactions this days did that
Anna: There is only internet connection in the media room. I'm not here all day long. Why would Mabel bring me here if I'm just going to the media room all day
Sven: Am not mean because I can't get myself to border
Anna: I NEVER treated you like a slave. NEVER I only gave you options for us to be together, yet you say I'm a liar, a cheater and say that I'm happy without you while I'm not
YOU ARE BEING MEAN
VERY MEAN
AND YOU HURT ME VERY MUCH RIGHT NOW
Sven: Gerda is single, you are in a relationship so your thinking must be different
Anna: I don't think you love me anymore
Sven: You already hurt me and you made me cry
If I don't love you I won't complain about your behavior
I will not be telling you not to allow men touch you
I sent you a traditional dress this noon, if I don't love you will I send that
You often gives death warrant conditions
I trusted you but your call girl friend made me confuse by she saying she will make you forget about me and you accept by making her god because she paid for a trip
I Am Sorry I am sorry that I hurt you so, By hurting you hurt myself more. Your feelings mean the world to me, I care for you more than I show, more than you see. I am really sorry. I never wanted to see you cry but am crying myself because you are close to me and I couldn't get in touch with you. I am sorry I never trusted you by saying you lied and cheated on me but it was what your friend said that made me confused. I love you please stop crying and be happy remember that is our motto
Love remains immortal The feelings remain unchanged, You feel so good from within, It feels so strange, A strange desire to love more, I love you to the core

Anna didn't read the last messages till later

18:01 Gerda to sven
Quote:
What the hell just happened? Anna has been waiting to hear from you all day, she checked her mail again and later she came running out of the media room crying and locked herself in her room. She won't even let me speak to her. Care to explain? What did you say?

18:29 Sven to Gerda, little boy pointing fingers, trying to blame others
Quote:
You hurt her. I beg you to pay for her trip here so we can get marry but you refuse because of your selfish interest. You made me not believe her because I thought she was happy there without me and made me accuse my doll. What type of a lady are you that have interest in three weeks vacation instead of making your friend be forever grateful to you. I told you I can't be there at the border because of the debts I owe but I will be at Akure airport

18:32 Sven to Anna
Quote:
One experiences love right from the time one steps into this world. However the negativity existing in the world, often replaces love with hatred. But at the end, in spite of the odds, love will conquer hatred and emerge a winner. I love you Anna 😢 😢

18:49 Sven to Anna
Quote:
I Am Sorry I am sorry that I hurt you so, By hurting you hurt myself more. Your feelings mean the world to me, I care for you more than I show, more than you see. I am really sorry. I never wanted to see you cry but am crying myself because you are close to me and I couldn't get in touch with you. I am sorry I never trusted you by saying you lied and cheated on me but it was what your friend said that made me confused. I love you please stop crying and be happy remember that is our motto

19:48 Gerda to Sven
Quote:
I hurt her? Was I the one she was talking to before she started crying? I am NOT and I repeat I AM NOT going to let Anna travel through Africa alone. That doesn't make me selfish, that makes me a good friend looking after her wellbeing. You're a lousy husband if you expect that from your woman. And yet again you've proven your worth by making her cry instead of making her happy. A man should move mountains to come to the one he loves. I guess your love isn't worth a penny. Stop messing with Anna or leave her alone

20:00 Sven to Gerda
Quote:
Shut the fuck up heartless. If God were like you Will he allow his only son to die for our sins. I love Emma more than the way you love your self. Why am I talking to a lady who doesn't know what true love his. Getting Anna a ticket to fly here means she is going through Africa alone. You don't worth been her friend. Fuck you

20:02 Sven to Gerda
Quote:
Because of your heartless behavior that is why you don't have a man to call your own, that was why your man cheated on you because you lack the way of talking to a man

20:39 Sven to Anna
Quote:
Iyawo MI atata, onitemi, Idunu MI, Ma su ekun mo. Mo nife ee

10:24 PM
Sven: Why Anna
Why did you made me worried
You lock your self indoor crying
Are you there
Anna: No, I'm not here
Sven: Why
Am sorry for not trusting you but am unhappy with the way am unable to meet you yet
Anna: I don't know what to say to you anymore
Am i that bad to you know
Firstly have you been able to eat tonight
Are you busy
Anna: no i didn't eat
Please Will you stay with me here or you will finish what you are doing first
Anna: why?
If you hate me that much, why would I even bother talking to you
Sven: You reply late
What do mean I hate you
Anna: exactly what I say. You hate me now. You don't want me. you don't trust me and think I'm cheating
Sven: Your call girl Gerda caused it
Anna: Stop calling her that
Sven: I never doubted for once before but she said she will make you forget me
Anna: Please read back to what you wrote today
Sven: She said that to you first by saying you shouldn't behave like a call girl
Can we please forget that
Anna: Am not like you who takes 3weeks vacation serious than your life time partner
spending just two days have already turned you to a liar, dream forfeiter
Sven: Am unhappy Anna
Anna: disappointed in you thinking your cheque is more important to me than seeing you
Sven: Am sorry for saying that
Anna: ou are the First Lady that I will see and hear about that will see happiness with animals and thinking of having sex with strangers
with all your ego now I think you have all there already.
within two days you ignore me and lie you are not with computers. You ignore your facebook also because of animals and strangers.
I never expect you to say I should come to border because of cheque when I couldn't make it to the border to pick you
Sven: I said am sorry
Anna: that is how it will be nice when your call girl friend finally get you am man or probably got you drunk and they have sex with you
Now I see you are a sane lady for you thinking am after your cheque. Keep it with your strangers or call girl friend. Am having a fun here
Sven: You repeating it will hurt us more please
Anna: So now it's my fault again
Sven: Sorry baby
Can we please forget that
Anna: No
your words cut me deep
Sven: But you do love me and you know I do love you
When did you open the door
Did Gerda convince you to OR you think I will be here waiting for you
Anna: does it even matter
Sven: Please tell me
Anna: you think I"ve been in there having sex with other men anyway
Sven: Are you saying that to hurt me
Anna: you're the one that said I'd do that
Sven: Your friend made me question my trust because
You know what
Anna why are you replying late
Are you feeling dizzy
Anna: you're not finishing your words
Sven: What words
Anna: Your friend made me question my trust because
You know what
because what
Sven: and what do I know?
😂 stubborn wifey
Because you refuse to talk about what your friend said by making you forget me
Do you think am happy here without you or do you think am happy without being able to come pick you at the border
Anna: Doesn't matter what I say, you think I'm lying anyway
I don't know why I'm even talking to you
Sven: My parents keep asking me when you are coming but I couldn't give them a reply
Why you are talking to the man you love
The father of your unborn children
Anna: Does it even matter. I'm just a lying, cheating drunk with a big ego that's more interested in animals and having sex with strangers
Sven: It matter and you are not lying please tell me
Anna: That about sums up your words from today or did I forget something?
Sven: Gosh
Anna: Oh yes, a dream forfeiter that takes a vacation more serious than a life dream
Sven: Are you saying you don't love me or
Anna: I'm repeating your words from today. Doesn't look like you love me
just leave me alone
Sven: What do you want that will make you happy and forget all these words
I should leave you alone
Are you breaking up or what do you by leave you alone
Gone again without saying goodnight dear
Good night, sweet dreams
Anna: You said so many mean things to me and hurt me a lot. I just don't know what is real. I don't like the games you are playing with me. I never gave you reasons to doubt yet you said so many hurtful words today 😢😢
Sven: Are you saying am playing games loving you
You never gave me reasons to doubt yet, will you still give me reasons to doubt?
Come down Anna
I know my words hurt you and am hurt by saying that
Am sorry
Do you have event going on that make you fluctuate here
Anna: you are hurt by saying those words? You could've easily prevented that
Sven: Really
I won't be here soon
I don't know what is wrong that you are not stable here
Hello
I don't know what is wrong maybe its the network
Just be good and safe
Good night
Sweet dreams
Anna: have a good night. if you want to fight again tomorrow then please don't message me
Sven: Are you talking to me that way
Anna you are online and you keep mute on me
Thanks
Anna: mute? Thank you for another insult, while there's just a bad network
Sven: I have been asking you since why are you fluctuating did you give me a reply? No
Will you go to bed now since the network is bad
Anna: after my message from 11:14 I received nothing
Sven: I don't know that and I asked before why fluctuating you didn't respond
Are you not feeling cold
Anna: You said earlier: "What do you want that will make you happy and forget all these words"
Sven: Yes
Anna: Come to me here in Penjari
Sven: My baby
Why did you ask me to come there
You already know I can't come to Benin and I don't have dime with me to travel
Anna: me either
Sven: You either?
Anna: I also don't have money to travel
Sven: I know but you have a friend to help but she refuse
Anna: And I have no influence on that but still you accuse me of a lot of nasty things
Sven: Come on
Forget all these words
She is your friend make her understand
My friends have already helped me twice by giving me their school fees to get the package so I will have enough to be with you
Anna: How can I forget it
Sven: Is the media room far from your room
Anna: how can I forget it?
Sven: You can forget it because you love me
I have to go now
Good night
Anna: I can't forget it. every time I close my eyes I see those mean words in front of me
In my head it is your voice saying it to me
Sven: Please we will talk about this tomorrow morning. Am in church
😘 love you
Anna: sure. have a good night. I'm sure you'll sleep just fine
Sven: How will I sleep when am in church
Anna: after that you'll have no problem sleeping
Sven: good night
I can't sleep
Don't feel cold and lonely remember am there with you
Anna: no you're not
Sven: Am not What?
Anna: here
Sven: I love you

At one point I was annoying him by responding slowly, at another point I was playing with settings which caused his messages not to arrive, but it worked out. Penjari doesn't have the most stable network, especially the sattelite connection. I guess a meteor was flying by or something. Laughing

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I copied you on the email, but I don’t want to post anything until I get some results, just to be safe.

There will be some fun in his future definitely, assuming he bothers responding. I don’t want any nudity from him, but maybe a nice picture of him by a swimming pool or shower with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist could be nice. I would start with things like that, maybe something like “dress in your best suit and tie like you’re going to a business meeting”—nothing unusual, just normal—before I encourage him to try lipstick and makeup. Depending on how much he gets into it, and what fun ideas I think of/get, we can see what normal photos he can model that can be interpreted as suggestive. I personally am not familiar with Photoshop, but there are many skilled people here who could probably work with some base photos to turn normal photos into monstrosities.

On that note, what fun ideas do people have for poses Sven can model? Ideally relatively simple and unobjectionable ones to start with, but some that can be misconstrued as sexual.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe the resort will have a special "couples" night and poor Anna will be alone....wanting her man to come to her. Maybe they can have a civil service there and a religious one in Nigeria later? Gerda will reimburse him for his travel expenses if he comes....

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you guys planning to have Anna eventually try to travel to see Sven but get kidnapped? That seem to work so well with Raisin. LOL

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kidnapping is an option, but only if he decides to go on a safari, if not, we'll just be baiting ourselves. The plan is that juju will come to the camp pretending he is Victor's friend. Anna will tell sven his friend (with a name looking like is, juju will be his nickname, he'll find that out later) has arrived at the camp and they'll have a celebratory dinner to welcome him. Juju will give Anna something strong to drink so she passes out, while he seduces Gerda, who is the one with the money.
After a passionate night, gerda will give juju a lot of money for sven. Sven will be devastated, but so will Anna when Sven tells her juju isn't his friend (remember, different name, he never introduced himself as juju). Maybe she'll then hate africa so much that they return home.
We are thinking to do this next monday, we need to coordinate the details. Already it is clear that the connection in the resort isn't stable, so it's perfectly plausible for anna not to see his warning messages before it's too late.

He will not travel. I'm pretty sure of that, so this will frustrate him to the max. At some point juju will pretend to have hacked his accounts and spread gay propaganda. How nice would it be if posts appear on his timeline accusing him that he's gay, or even his stripping video... (He has a public account, juju will have a Facebook account by that time.), So we could really use some pictures. Mr.mystery's idea comes at the exact right time.

Today I'm going to try to have him make another video statement to make up for his asshole behavior from the last days

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ We have some ideas, but we have not yet completed the full scenario.

- At the resort, there in the middle of the jungle, appears a man named Julien who claims to be sent by Sven... a good friend of Sven.
- He is tall and seductive, so Gerda loves it and accepts it...
- As usual, communications go only one way Laughing ... so, Anna tells Sven everything about this "gorgeous man", but his messages do not reach Anna. So sad! Laughing
- Girls drink many cocktails on the pool bar... Anna gets drunk and falls asleep and Gerda and Julien have sex.
- Gerda gives Julien $ 25,000 to share with Sven... Julien is leaving.
- One day later, it turns out he was Joojoo... Joojoo will write a few messages for Sven, in which he will scoff at him intensely. Laughing
- Gerda is very disappointed and wants to cancel the rest of the vacation... she rents an air-jet.
- Anna really wants to meet Sven... she begged Gerda to let her travel.
- Gerda finances the trip and, somewhere in Nigeria, the car is attacked by bandits... the driver and bodyguards are killed, Anna is taken hostage. A big redemption is required.
- Gerda comes back to Nigeria, in Abuja, and wants to pay the $ 2.5 million = redemption. She asks Sven to come over there.

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ what he said... Birlic has already thought of some additional plans I see.

2:47 Sven to Anna
Quote:
When you love someone, do it passionately. Your passion will be enough to surpass all the hardships of life. Support the one you love throughout in life.
Love may make you speechless to talk, but it surely makes you sing.
A smile will always remain in life, Till the time you are with me, I would feel so special, Because you will be to see That I so love you in life! Good morning 😘

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ He'll need some reminder of that little speech when Anna gets kidnapped. Very Happy
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

8:36 Anna
Quote:
I don't see that 😢

8:39 Sven
Quote:
Am sorry for my words to you, I am over protective and I don't want you to abandon our dreams, our family. Am sorry but you know I do love you from the depth of my heart

8:45 Sven
Quote:
You are my light in life
You are my love and my only Light,
I get gloomy,
When you go out of sight
My love for you is so very true
I know it's only you, and that is on my mind,
My love for you is like a sea
Deep yet true to me
I love you to thee Anna

8:55 Anna (ignoring that googled poetry)
Quote:
No I don't. If you did you wouldn't have said those words to me yesterday. That's not overprotective or loving, that's just vindictive.

8:59 Sven
Quote:
All I have to stay is am sorry, sorry sorry sorry Mrs Sven. Am dying here without seeing you, 3weeks will be over soon. I love you and am sorry for my words to you 😘 😢

Let's take this to messenger for a while Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

09.05 - Mr. Pierre to Sven.
Quote:
Dear Mister Sven,

Please help me with some tips, because I need the opinion of someone who knows her Lady Anna very very well. She wants to organize a romantic festive evening this weekend, hoping you will still be here. She told me that she wanted me to take care of everything that means "a successful evening for a future family". So, please tell me if you know what Lady Anna's culinary preferences are. I would like to surprise her and prepare her favorite food. The same for you. At the same time, I need to know if she is allergic to any particular food. The same for you. Normally, the chef asks the guests these details, but here is a "surprise evening party" and I would like some good advice from you.

Please do not tell Lady Anna that I talked to you because she wants all these preparations to remain secret and because she hopes you will manage to get to the resort this weekend. I promised her I will not contact you. So, this must be our little secret. Okay?

I do not know if the two ladies talked to you, but they seem to feel great here. Lady Anna is so convinced that you will be here this weekend (she thinks you want to make her a pleasant surprise and come here unexpectedly). I do my duty and remind you that access to the National Park is through Tanguieta city, but you will need a 4x4truck and a special access pass. If it is true that you want to come here and surprise Lady Anna, I need to know this in advance, so we can coordinate together and bring you here without any problems. Okay?

I apologize for any inappropriateness, but I will be forced to go home for a few days (a sad family affair) and I want to make sure everything is arranged here. If you need anything related to the organization, please contact my first Assistant Betty ( betty's email address ). She remains at the head of the Complex, as long as I am missing. I will tell her about you.

Best regards,
Pierre

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

2:00 AM
Sven: Baby you remove a message
What was it
You said you love me too and you remove it so I won't see it
Stubborn wifey 😂
Am just getting home now
6:51 AM
Sven: If my love were an ocean, there would be no more land. If my love were a desert, you would see only sand. If my love were a star late at night, you would see only light. And if my love could grow wings, I'd be soaring in flight. Good morning 😘
9:06 AM
Anna: <thumbsup>
^ I accidentally pressed that while logging off and it seemed inappropriate
Sven: It's okay my baby
Anna: No it is not
all night I only saw your face looking angry at me and hearing you say those vindictive and hurtful words to me
Sven: What is your plan for today
Am sorry but am not happy at all
Anna: me either
i'm afraid to open your messages now
Sven: I want you to be with me
What messages
Anna: Any message from you, email or here, I'm afraid to open it because those words you've sent were like a knife through my heart
Sven: Its like someone is holding you not to come to me, like someone doesn't want our family to begin soon
Knife to your heart
How can I do such
Anna: with your words
Sven: Sorry for that
But I love you too much
Anna: Look at the dress I sent to you yesterday
I show it to a fashion designer already that can she do it
Anna: That doesn't help me erase the thought of you being angry and saying mean things. I've seen and heard it all night
Sven: If I have the power I will be there to take you from there this minute and take you home
My mom thinks am lying now
Anna: I think you are mean now
Sven: How
Anna: I'm telling you the result of your words from the last few days and you don't seem to care
I'm tired
and sad
Sven: Tired of what
Am mean because someone is keeping you away from me because of money and my family truly want you here, your family are waiting for our traditional wedding pictures
Anna: so you go saying I am a lying, cheating, dream forfeiting drunk with a big ego that's more interested in animals and having sex with strangers and takes a vacation more serious than a life dream
Sven: How will I tell my parents that
Anna: Maybe the same way you said it to me
Sven: There are some things I can say out
Am a man
So any dispute is within me and you
Are they there when I asked you out, so how will tell them about that stuff
I told them you will be here and they are looking forward to it but when they ask me when are you coming I said I don't know for now
Anna: Then you lied to them, because I never said it was possible
Sven: Before I left for church yesterday we are still talking about you
Its possible but your friend make it impossible
My mom personally directed me to a fashion designer about the dress I sent to you
Anna: I need you to erase those words from my mind. Every time I close my eyes I see your angry face and hear your voice shouting it at me
Sven: I have search for a nice bag and shoe
Will you like to see the picture
Anna: I will like to see you telling me the truth about how you feel about me
to replace the visions going through my mind now
Sven: I have told you countless times that with you I have all
Anna: And you also said I'm a lying, cheating, dream forfeiting drunk with a big ego that's more interested in animals and having sex with strangers and take a vacation more serious than a life dream
Sven: Mouth can't express how I feel but we seeing one on one where no one is with us in a cool place where we hear only the breeze blowing, where I will hold your hand and place your head on my chest
Anna: Nice
Sven: <picture of bag and shoes matching the dress he sent yesterday>
Anna: I need to see you telling me how you feel about me to erase those words I keep hearing in my head
Sven: See me
Anna: yes
Sven: How will you see me when am faraway
Come to me Anna. Are we going to set our family online only
?
Anna: Show yourself to me and tell me what is the truth about those things you said about me
Sven: How
Anna: You can make a video for me, to at least erase those visions I now have in my mind
Sven: Videos
Anna: Anna videos
Sven: Is videos going to set up our family or I will fuck and impregnate you through video
Anna: wow, more nice words
It will ease my mind for now
Sven: What is your plan for today and most especially this weekend
Anna: Right now I don't even know how to move forward towards our future
Sven: Baby please come to me
You don't know how to move towards our future
Anna: I'm not going anywhere as long as I don't know for sure your feelings for me
Sven: You are not going anywhere? Where are you going
Anna: Just tell me if you want to make me happy and do as I asked or not
Sven: You want to be happy by giving you video and what will you do to make me happy in return
Anna: I wasn't the one saying those nasty things to you yesterday
Sven: After making you video you will be happy through out your stay there and be happy to go back after
Anna: After that I will know your true feelings and I will be able to think clearly
Just say yes or no. I didn't even have breakfast yet
Sven: Please tell me something if you are with and I decided to take you out for a romantic date what will you like to see, eat etc
Anna: You're not answering my question
Sven: Are you commanding me Anna
Anna: No I'm asking you
Sven: OK
To make you happy yes
Satisfied
Anna: Thank you
Then I'm going to get breakfast now.
Sven: Please tell me something if you are with and I decided to take you out for a romantic date what will you like to see, eat etc
Please answer me
Anna: you, just you
I'm leaving messenger logged in, so when I return I can see your messages
Sven: I know but there will be something you will eat
Anna: food mostlye
I like to be surprised on a romantic date
And now I'm going for breakfast
Sven: Food mostyle
Anna: mostly

And from the preview of the messages coming in I see he ruined the surprise and told Anna anyway that Pierre contacted him. I don't like that, because his 'friend' was supposed to come in his place for that dinner. Fortunately his friend will still arrive. Even though he now will say he can't come. To be honest, it only makes it easier to tell him we're glad he sent someone in his place.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

10.01 - Sven to Pierre:
Quote:
Good morning Mr Pierre and thank you for wanting to surprise my lady but now am busy. I will get back to you on your request. But please inform your chef that my lady likes to have Italian food

Yeah, he is very busy doing nothing and saying he has no money to come to Benin... Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, he's busy with making that video for Anna (I hope) And if he's that busy with it, it must be something really special Laughing
Or he's busy being frustrated. That seems to be a day-job for him lately

ANOTHER VIDEO
Sven still loves Emma

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We have refined our plans... I have found the reason why Joojoo is re-active for so long:
- The old Uncle Akwoodi (the former Benin manager, who made a stroke and was hospitalized after Sven's trip to Bohicon & the stolen envelope episode) died.
- Joojoo thinks Sven is guilty of his uncle's death, so he wants to revenge. Laughing

Will follow threatening messages, pictures of animals slaughtered and all the rest of the fun.
Joojoo and his brothers will be those bandits who will kidnap Anna next week. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sven: And what if am not there with you and I ask some one to take you out
What food
Italian dish
When you are back please let me know somethings, I know its meant to be a surprise but I have to know somethings first before adding my own
Like I want to organize a small party for you here what are the things you will be happy to see and eat
11:04 AM
Sven: Please proceed to your mailbox
Are you there
It shows here you are online
Arabinrin
Anna: I told you that I would stay logged in on the computer, but I wasn't around
I found it, but you're reading poetry, not telling me your own feelings and not addressing the issue of what you said to me yesterday
Sven: I told you to forget about yesterday issues
Let's move on
Don't go back to the past
Anna: I can only forget about the past and leave it behind when that door is properly closed and now it's not
There's a hammock waiting for me. I'm going to try to get some sleep
Sven: Then come to me for the door to be properly lock
Anna: you promised you would do that by making that video
Sven: What hammock
Are you saying you won't come to me
You prefer video love?
Anna: I'm saying I can't even think about that if you don't help me close that topic
Sven: Is it a case file or what
<smiley face>
Anna: No, it's my heart and our love and that's more important. But if you think it's not then don't and leave me here miserable.

ANOTHER VIDEO
Sven loves Emma, doesn't it look sincere?

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Joojoo's back! Laughing Laughing Laughing

12.25 - From a new email address, the wellknown driver Joojoo sent a nice message to Sven... I have also attached 3 "nice" pictures of cut pigs.
- The Subject of the mail is "STUPID PIKIN MAI UNCLE AKWOOD DIED BICOS OF U"
Quote:
STUPID PIKIN I GO KOM AFTA UNA NA UR BLOOD GO BI GIVEN FO OGUN
YUR UGLY HEAD WIL SIT ON MA ALTAR NA AM WIL MAKE A NECKLACE OF YUR FINGRS
YU WIL BE CUT IN PIECS DIRCTLEY ON DA STREET IN FRONT OF YUR RELATVS

MU GAV EZI NA OGUN !!!!
MU GAV OBARA NA OBATALA !!!!
MU GAV ISI NA OYA NA UKWU NA OBATARISA !!!!
KAIBU OPUPU TO JUJU ON EVER OOOOO !!!!

- Of course, Claude will get this message too, so he will warn Anna... Joojoo is part of a very dangerous family and it's good Anna to be wary. Right? Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

12.55 - Claude to all (Sven, Anna, sister Dave, Rev. Paul):
Quote:
Mrs. Anna, Mr. Sven,

Yesterday, there has been a huge tragedy that affects us all enormously. Our dear and old friend Akwoodi Osauze (former manager of the TSC Benin branch) died in the hospital.
He had been hospitalized for a long time, since the day immediately following Mr. Sven's complaint against our former driver Joojoo Amalauni.
Today many of us we received a threatening message from Joojoo, who wants to take revenge against all those who have had a connection with the events that led to his uncle's death.
Our security department recommends maximum caution because Joojoo and Akwoodi are part of an old heads-hunting tribe from the north of the country and many of their family members have serious criminal records. For these people, blood-vengeance is mandatory and it does not matter how much money they have to spend to achieve their criminal goals, so they will not stop until they think it's over. If you receive any threats from them, it is helpful to contact the police immediately.

Thank you for using TSC, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service.
Claude

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Birlic on Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scrutinizer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those videos are nothing but a pathetic waste of bandwidth. Can´t he be arrested for that or something....jeez Smile
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let Sven figure out that Julian is Joojoo. Introduce Julian as the guy in charge of the IT that does not work well. He has only been working at the resort for a few weeks and was a delivery driver in the past. Its hard to understand what Gerda sees in such an angry, incompetent, drunken man but loading heavy packages for years has made him a physical specimen.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Laughing

11:37 Sven: Miserable
My turn you often want video but when ever I demand for video you will refuse
12:08 Sven: Second video sent
Hope I please you this time
12:51 Anna: Thank you dear
13:50 Sven: Back to my question Anna
When you are back please let me know somethings, I know its meant to be a surprise but I have to know somethings first before adding my own
Like I want to organize a small party for you here what are the things you will be happy to see and eat
14:13 Anna: Oh, I don't know the local specialties. Just anything you arrange especially for me will make me happy
4:42 Anna: I got a message from mr. Claude. I noticed that it was also sent to you. I'm glad we don't have to worry about joojoo anymore. you never heard from him again right?

17:34 Anna responds to Claude (all others in cc)
Quote:
Dear Claude,

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.
Thank you for alerting me. Thankfully we haven't heard anything from Joojoo, but I'm grateful that you thought about contacting us. I hope he'll calm down soon and nobody will be harmed.

Best regards,
Anna Verbeek

he hasn't been online for a few hours now... so much for being worried not hearing from his beloved

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- Claude responds to Anna (Sven is in CC, of course):
Quote:
Dear Mrs. Anna,

I hope everything to be only a false alarm, but the Security Department people seem to be extremely worried. Our Togo manager was already informed by the local togolese police that Joojoo had disappeared from his home and there were unofficial information that he had crossed the border with Benin. We have already alerted our branch in Benin and we also announced also the Nigerian team.

Joojoo's family is originally from the north of Benin, where the last tribes of headhunters still live by rules dating back hundreds of years.
I talked to Jesus today (our new manager in Benin) and he told me strange things about these "wild people"
... things that seem, at least to me, to be impossible to believe in 2019: black curses and witchcraft, odd bloody rituals, real human sacrifices and animals, a whole arsenal worthy of horror movies. Indeed, it seems that the area is still full of superstition and bloody practices.

You're in Europe and I'm in America, so I do not think there's any trouble for us. But your Nigerian friend must still be careful because Jesus was very convinced that Joojoo and his brothers would come after Sven. It seems that in Africa there is still the risk of people being killed on the street and various parts of their bodies being taken for black magic rituals.

Thank you for using TSC, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service.
Claude

We hoped Sven to fill his pants! Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

7:37 PM
Anna: Why are you silent, what's wrong?
(10 mins later after he has been online but didn't read my message)
Anna: Ok, I'll be back later to see why you're ignoring me
Sven: I got a mail from him this evening when mr claude sent me mail he said i kill his uncle because i complain he stole the parcel that he will come and kill me. Am yet to reply mails because my phone fell after i sent you the video you requested. I have been with the repairer since because it affect the touch pad and i need to flash it so i can manage it till i have money to get another one. Hope you are good, am just getting home because its rainy here
Why are we going to worry about juju, he is the next to die. It just a pity mr ozause died because he tried to help me that was why he sent that thief joojoo to bring me the parcel in seme border
You should know i cant ignore you, i am silent because my phone develop touch pad problem because it fell
9:15 PM
Anna: Joojoo threatened you? Shit. And he knows where you live because your info was on the parcel
Sven: Baby forget about joojoo he is a dead meat if he comes to Akure. He cant come here. Am still having issues trying to login
Anna: Login where?
Sven: I'm worried anyway. Who know what he's capable of. Didn't you read that message from claude?
Worried about what. This is africa and i already reported him to police. I have no power if am in benin but here in Nigeria he cant come
Anna: Explain please
Sven: I cant login my gmail and messenger on my phone yet am using another phone to be with you. Anna when will you come
Explain what
Anna: explain why he can't come to you
Sven: How will he come to me, he stole my money. Lady am a man so how will i be afraid of a man like me. If you are worry come here lets wed and i will leave africa
Anna: Coming to Akure when a headhunter is on his way there? No thank you
Sven: Good excuse. I know you wont come to me because you are the one he want to see
Anna: Joojoo wants to see me? Did he say that?
Sven: Thanks, you can go to your liverpool
Anna: Are you starting another fight? You know I have no money to come to you
Sven: Fight? I cant fight you for wanting to leave without coming to me. Before i sent the video you said you cant think straight now you think straight but giving excuse that doesnt worth
Anna: I am not giving you excuses. How do you think my situation will suddenly change? I have no money for a flight to you and I hate that
Sven: You hate what
Anna: That I have no money for a flight
Sven: If you give birth can you even stand and fight for your children if your man is not around
Anna: What kind of stupid question is that?
Can you fight for your family? Because I don't see you coming to me right now
Sven: Flight money or joojoo issue
Abusive words? So am stupid. Anna i dont want issue now because my phone is giving me that already. So suit yourself with any decision you want. Bye
Anna: No, I said the question is stupid, not you
Sven: Thank you for telling me that. Will a normal person ask stupid question? I have sent you the video and you are happy. Thank you for making me unhappy
Anna: Yes, normal people can ask really stupid questions sometimes
what does taking care of our kids have to do with me having no money for a flight ticket?
Sven: Its a free world and you are free to decide. Thanks
Anna: decide what? There's really nothing to decide now. I have no money and without I can't pay for a flight. I do have the cheque in your name, but I can't cash it
Sven: Okay. Keep it till you go back
Anna: When will you be coming to Penjari?
Sven: Me? Did i ever discuss coming there to you. Look i can never and ever come to border talkless of coming to benin. Spend your vacation and go to england
Anna: So you can ask me to come to you while you know I can't and be angry when I remind you of that fact, but I can't ask you that quesiton
really nice of you
I'm going back outside, there's a campfire and I'm going to join Mabel there
Sven: You ask me to steal or beat people just for you to see me. What type of woman are you
Your choice
Anna: I never asked you that. Stop accusing me again
You're asking me to sell my body like a prostitute to come to you.
What type of man are you
Your choic
Sven: Bye
Anna: goodnight

22:50 Sven to Pierre (others in cc), the nasty dead pig picture and a screenshot from joojoo's message were attached
Quote:
I am sorry to hear about your loss, may his gentle soul rest in peace. Juju already sent a threatening message that he will come after me and am ready for him because I already inform the police and my parents apart from that if I see him he will know the truth fact that am a Nigerian. Please Mr Claude can you send me his picture because I don't know him.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday - another beautiful day Laughing Laughing Laughing

- Manager Claude responds to the last Sven's message...
- "Joojoo brothers" have done a carnage in Benin and are now heading to the Nigerian border... our poor Sven is the next victim on the Joojoo's list. Laughing
Quote:
Sven, Jesus Christ, it's a real carnage in Benin!
God, I can not even think of that! Our office in Parakou were devastated and Cecilia, Afedemi and Suleiman (some local workers) were brutally killed. Dead bodies were decapitated and their fingers were missing. The police say the killers used something like the big knives (machetes) that cut the vegetation in the jungle. Jesus is scared, he took his family and went somewhere in Cotonou to some relatives. There is a general panic situation, especially as the walls of the deposit were dirty with the blood of the victims and some strange messages were written on the walls. The killers forced Cecilia to open his computer and print all the details of your file. The police have been able to find out this details because the printer is set to send all the printed documents also in electronically way to the central server. So, it looks like you're the next victim on Joojoo's list. Please be very careful about any foreign person and not get away from your known places.

We do not have pictures of him, because these primitive people believe the pictures steal their souls, so he does not accept being photographed. I understand that this superstition is very strong in the area, so we do not have any picture of Joojoo. As a description, it is extremely tall (almost 2 meters tall) and massive, but not fat. An American like me would say about Juju that he has a nice muscle-body (all the years when he carried parcels made his muscles grow). Our manager Jesus says about Joojoo that he has a big scar on his face (a cut from a knife, maybe from a beating in a bar) and that he misses his little finger on his left hand. One of the local witnesses told the police that he saw 3 old Toyota trucks that entered the yard of the warehouse and were full of people. It seems there are at least 14-15 people involved in this criminal act, and it seems that the "blood revenge" traditions of that tribe are true. Please be careful!

Friendly,
Claude

===

08.39 - Sven to Claude... he's trying to brave and seem courageous. Laughing
Quote:
Thank you for this but they can only do that to Benin people and not to come to Nigerian for that

09.01 - Unfortunately, it seems that things are very very serious Laughing ... Claude is convinced that "savages Joojoo's" are dangerous men and he try to warns Sven.
Quote:
Sven,
I am glad that you are so optimistic and you think a group of criminal people who are so determined to kill you will not cross the border. From what we have learned here, "blood revenge" tradition ends only by death. Jesus is convinced that you are the next victim, but maybe he is wrong and you are right. Who knows? Maybe it would be good to do your will and meet with all of your friends. Actually, the former manager Akwoodi got sick because of your complaint, so I can understand why Joojoo and the rest of his family consider you guilty of the death of the old man. Like any hunter, they will follow you for days and try to reach the people next to you. They will take you by surprise, at a time when you will be careless. At least that's the point of Jesus, who has worked with them for years and knows them very well. Since he left town with his whole family, I tend to think that manager Jesus knows the situation better than anyone. You can talk directly to him, if you want more details about these cruel wild people.

Friendly,
Claude

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Some time ago, our dear Sven tried to explain to Emma about charm, about the juju spell and Ogun:

Sven: Baby you don't know Africa
Anna: apparently guys with low stamina
Sven: They don't call it charm here they call it juju
Anna: juju?
What does he have to do with it?

Sven: so I just don't pay attention for a minute and that's it... the sex happened and is over....please explain this
Low stamina is white thinking

Anna: a guy you see just minutes and in the next minutes you realise he has already has sex with you
those are your words.
like I'll just let any guy come close
thanks

Sven: Forget about juju
Anna: you brought him up
Sven: Just be careful there alright
Juju is not a name of a person to us here. Its a charm name or you call it ogun

... there's a real chance the idiot is superstitious, so we can manage to scare him and make him panic. Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic